Selling medication is not offered
Selling medication is not offered

5901 Brick Court
Winter Park, FL 32792

Dr. Trolice was very blunt and honest about my treatment and measures he wanted me to take in order to get pregnant. One was to lose weight it really changed my life and way of thinking I have gotten active and fit since seeing him. That style might not be for everyone but it was important for me to know what was wrong and how I could help my chances of getting pregnant...Was very easy to talk to and really explained thing in detail. For my consult I wish he would have reviewed the chart prior to us coming in but it was reviewed during the appointment.
Had a few hiccups with communication and test results but overall good office [Fertility C.A.R.E] good staff good doctor. Sent my initial previous testing and seems like it never was reviewed prior to me coming in but did go over the previous testing during my consultation . The office was clean and very relaxing...Dr. Trolice was very blunt and honest about my treatment and measures he wanted me to take in order to get pregnant.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.)?
Was very easy to talk to and really explained thing in detail. For my consult I wish he would have reviewed the chart prior to us coming in but it was reviewed during the appointment. He diagnosed me with pcos which I hadnt received from my gynecologist after months of testing with them
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Trolice at The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.)?
Be open to honest and blunt feedback
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Trolice at The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.)?
Describe your experience with The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.).
Had a few hiccups with communication and test results but overall good office good staff good doctor. Sent my initial previous testing and seems like it never was reviewed prior to me coming in but did go over the previous testing during my consultation . The office was clean and very relaxing
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Trolice at The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.).
10250 with out medication

2009 - 2011, Unsuccessful
Dr. Trolice had me go through 5 cycles using the same strength of medications because every time I responded well to them. He was kind and thorough when explaining the procedures. If something was going to be painful or uncomfortable, he made sure to tell you up front so there weren't any surprises...actually took the time to read my chart before coming in the room. He wasn't flipping through pages while talking with me. Also, he made eye contact while talking with me.
This clinic [Fertility C.A.R.E.] was centrally located and was pretty easy to find. Overall the staff were helpful and kind...I felt like Dr. Trolice actually took the time to read my chart before coming in the room. He wasn't flipping through pages while talking with me. Also, he made eye contact while talking with me...Dr. Trolice had me go through 5 cycles using the same strength of medications because every time I responded well to them. He was kind and thorough when explaining the procedures. If something was going to be painful or uncomfortable, he made sure to tell you up front so there weren't any surprises.
As with any doctor, try to be as complete as possible in telling him what you have gone through and are experiencing. Sometimes the things we don't think mean anything are actually symptoms that can be treated!
Describe your experience with The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.).
This clinic was centrally located and was pretty easy to find. Overall the staff were helpful and kind.
The IUIs were covered by my husband's insurance so each visit only cost us the office visit co-pay.

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Trolice really made you feel like his heart was fully vested in your treatment plan. However communication and attention to details or clearly communicating those details seemed to be an issue....Dr. Trolice always seemed to show such compassion and care for us. He was sympathetic and understanding.
Dr. Trolice really made you feel like his heart was fully vested in your treatment plan. However communication and attention to details or clearly communicating those details seemed to be an issue....There have just been a few occasions when something was clearly communicated. Sometimes it felt like they knew what they were thinking but didn't explain that or they were just following typical protocol instead of creating or following a specific plan of treatment for me.
Pay attention and be your own advocate. Be informed. Ask questions. Clarify!
What specific things went wrong at The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.).

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Doctor [Dr. Trolice] is good at explaining, transparent and communicative. Everything is straight forward and there is no beating around the bush. I did wish there were other considerations and openness about why some protocols are not considered. Not pushing for them, but would like it explained why they are not good options...This is a straight forward doc. Nothing particularly warm and fuzzy here. But he is honest and speaks his mind and that is more important to me....
Office [The IVF Center] has flexible scheduling. The staff is understanding when it comes to things coming up unexpectedly. Experienced. From what I experienced they seem more organized than their competitors in my area...lt like a human outside of the decision to do IVF (pending). Very business-like during that decision...
Doctor is good at explaining, transparent and communicative. Everything is straight forward and there is no beating around the bush. I did wish there were other considerations and openness about why some protocols are not considered. Not pushing for them, but would like it explained why they are not good options.
Felt like a human outside of the decision to do IVF (pending). Very business-like during that decision.
Describe the protocols Mark Trolice used in your cycles at The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.) and their degree of success.
This is not applicable for me yet.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.).
Flexible and understanding.
Describe your experience with The IVF Center (formerly Fertility C.A.R.E.).
Office has flexible scheduling. The staff is understanding when it comes to things coming up unexpectedly. Experienced. From what I experienced they seem more organized than their competitors in my area.
It was in line with other fertility docs in the area.