Selling medication is not offered
Selling medication is not offered

5901 Brick Court
Winter Park, FL 32792

Treated 2020
Our first meeting [with Dr. Mark Trolice] was great! He explained the whole process so well. He made me feel very comfortable,confident & excited about ivf. I told him I was A little scared about the needle part of ivf he explained to me that I am strong & this won’t be hard for me. I left the chat with the information I needed & the education I needed on ivf. I completely forgot understand the process & now I know my success rates as well.
My doctor visits [at Fertility C.A.R.E] were $35 with insurance. My husbands semen analysis was $185. Our first visit with Dr.Whitts $250. The price for ivf was quoted as $12,100 no medications included...Strengths- nice staff,polite, informative (they were able to answer every question I had) cons- the wait to see the doctor (my last visit we waited over 30 mins for our visit when we had an appointment.)
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Our first meeting was great! He explained the whole process so well. He made me feel very comfortable,confident & excited about ivf. I told him I was A little scared about the needle part of ivf he explained to me that I am strong & this won’t be hard for me. I left the chat with the information I needed & the education I needed on ivf. I completely forgot understand the process & now I know my success rates as well.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Trust the process. Ask a lot of questions. Go in with a positive attitude.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
When I first came too Fertility care the ivf center. We initially spoke with Dr.Whitts. He is the one that diagnosed my husband with unexplained infertility because even tho my husbands numbers have improved; they have not improved enough not for us to conceive naturally. We were told we need ivf icsi & that was when we met Dr.Trolice. Our first appointment was over video chat & even thru video chat I felt his warm ness! He was so interested in all the details of my life and he describing the ivf process so well. He really made me feel very comfortable and excited.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility C.A.R.E..
They respond too my emails in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E..
My doctor visits were $35 with insurance. My husbands semen analysis was $185. Our first visit with Dr.Whitts $250. The price for ivf was quoted as $12,100 no medications included.
Treated 2018 - 2019
Mark Trolice is extremely knowledgeable. He will explain everything very well and answer all the questions in a simple and clear way. ... On the other hand, he does not like it when you are nervous or cry during a procedure. He stops and waits until you are done crying or being stressed, which is a lot of pressure. This is the first time going through this for the majority of us so I wish he was more understanding and sensitive in those situations.
You have to be on top of your appointments [at Fertility CARE] because sometimes they are not great communicators and forget to book your next appointments without you even knowing. Just be your own advocate and ask lots of questions. Also they will not tell you in detail the entire process. They give you an overall explanation of how everything will work but for every single step I pretty much googled everything because I wanted to know more details of what they were doing.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Mark Trolice is extremely knowledgeable. He will explain everything very well and answer all the questions in a simple and clear way. I got pregnant on the first try, fresh Transfer IVF, so I’m super grateful towards him. On the other hand, he does not like it when you are nervous or cry during a procedure. He stops and waits until you are done crying or being stressed, which is a lot of pressure. This is the first time going through this for the majority of us so I wish he was more understanding and sensitive in those situations.
He is great. But try not to cry in front of him, and if you get very stressed in these situations let him know because he might want you to take something for the anxiety, he wants you to be 100% relaxed/comfortable which is not easy in these situations.
The majority of the staff knew my name and knew my story. Mostly at the end of the treatment after going back so many times it really felt like a second family
Describe the protocols Mark Trolice used in your cycles at Fertility C.A.R.E. and their degree of success.
I had an egg retrieval, fresh transfer and froze the remainder of the embryos. I took birth control for about a week, then I started taking the shots in the belly which are not painful at all, then once you’re eggs are big enough they give you a trigger shot. And 3 days later or so I had my egg retrieval. Then took 1 ml of progesterone shots daily, and 3 estrogen patches every other day, until week 12.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility C.A.R.E.. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
The nursing staff was great, very friendly! My nurse was Amy, she was very professional and kind but also came out as being very cold at times and gave short answers.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
I will forever love this clinic as thanks to them I am now pregnant. The clinic and it’s staff is very friendly, the majority of the staff treats you like family and knows where you are in your treatment. Dr. Trolice is very knowledgeable but he does not like it when you cry or get nervous so be strong. You have to be on top of your appointments because sometimes they are not great communicators and forget to book your next appointments without you even knowing. Just be your own advocate and ask lots of questions. Also they will not tell you in detail the entire process. They give you an overall explanation of how everything will work but for every single step I pretty much googled everything because I wanted to know more details of what they were doing. They also never gave me a calendar so I could keep track of the process, I had read that almost every other clinic does give you a calendar of your treatment so that’s what I was hoping to get, it would have been extremely helpful. I am not sure if they just forgot to give me one or they just don’t do them at all. Overall great clinic, great staff, not the best communicators (appointment wise), but gave me great results so I do recommend it!
$17,000 for the treatment and medication up until the pregnancy test. Then once we got a positive pregnancy test we spend another $1,000 on more medication. Also this does not include all the testing done before hand for the male and female. So total spend was about $20,000.
Describe Mark Trolice's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility C.A.R.E..
Dr. Trolice wanted us to do just single embryo transfer as our issue was male factor. He wanted to choose the best embryo, we got 1 grade A embryo (the 3 others where grade B), the grade A was the one we did the fresh transfer with and it worked! We still have 3 grade B embryos frozen. I did not have any fertility issues and was still “young”, 33 y/o. So I believe this is why he decided to transfer just one. He did mention he was not a fan of multiple embryo transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility C.A.R.E..
I had to go every two days for them to see the progress of my eggs, to measure them and make sure they were ready for retrieval. They never booked the second appointment and I didn’t know at the time that this was the procedure. Luckily I happened to call the clinic and they told me I had to come in immediately for them to measure my eggs, they had failed to book my appointment. On another occasion a staff member told me that all the information I was asking about should be on my calendar. Nobody ever gave me a calendar (which would have been the most helpful tool for me), I asked my nurse for the calendar and she said “at this point there is no calendar”. So I think they forgot to give me one.
Winter Park
One of the first questions he [Dr. Trolice] asked me when I had my consultation was "how are you doing, like really doing after almost 6 years of ttc?" ... Honest. Won't make false promises. Realistic. Kind. Brilliant. Also, if you contact him directly, he will return your emails and phone calls--- after my experience with another area clinic I found this incredible ...
Somehow they didn't realize I had never signed paperwork regarding our embryo and egg handling prior to our IVF procedure. ... Strengths: front desk staff is SO friendly and helpful; you see the same nurse for every ultrasound during IVF process; they either answer the phone or call you back soon after ... Consult $450 IVF egg retrieval $11,500 FET (first one) $1750 FET (subsequent) $4500
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
One of the first questions he asked me when I had my consultation was "how are you doing, like really doing after almost 6 years of ttc?" Also, he and his wife personally have walked through infertility and were not successful-- they have adopted five children but I truly feel that his experience has made him so compassionate and so willing to fight for babies for others
At his office I went directly to IVF. We did an antagonist protocol with Menopur and gonal-f both at 75IU. Added cetrotide. We did a Lupron trigger as my e2 levels were high. Retrieved 34 eggs. 27 mature. No OHSS thanks to doctor calling for Lupron trigger!!! They split the eggs and fertilized 13 with ICSI and 14 with IVF. 9/13 ICSI fertilized. 2/14 IVF fertilized. Resulted in 9 blastocysts and we froze all of them. We are currently saving up for our first FET.
Amy always called me back within an hour after I left a message. She was communicative at all my appointments during stims. I never had to wait an excessive amount of time
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
Strengths: front desk staff is SO friendly and helpful; you see the same nurse for every ultrasound during IVF process; they either answer the phone or call you back soon after Weaknesses: they forgot to have me fill out some important paperwork prior to our cycle
He is all about SET if you are under 35. Our blastocysts are not PGS tested but he says it doesn't change his opinion
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility C.A.R.E..
Somehow they didn't realize I had never signed paperwork regarding our embryo and egg handling prior to our IVF procedure. I emailed Dr Trolice about not wanting our embryos discarded for any reason and he immediately called me after realizing what happened and connected me to Amy who got me the paperwork asap
Treated 2016 - 2018
He [Dr Mark Trolice] is matter of fact and is up front with what to expect -- which is always comforting to me. He is very intelligent and shares his wisdom with us all. He is very present in the social media world, he's always doing live Facebook videos to answer questions to the masses. He is very detailed oriented and spends time ensuring his patients feel good about next steps. He is always optimistic, which puts me in a good mindset.
Oh, the nursing staff [at Fertility CARE]. From the front desk to the ultrasound table -- these ladies took great care of us. They reassure us when we are at a loss, they show light at the end of the tunnel and genuinely care about your wants and needs.... What I wasn't told was my insurance only covers a max of 3 IUI's. When starting our 4th cycle, I was informed of this. I explained to the clinic that I because I trust them, I didn't follow up with my insurance to verify what I was/was not covered with. At the end of the day, the clinic accommodated us much as they could with the cost knowing their oversight caused some chaos. I was very impressed with how they handled everything.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
To be honest, I don't see many weaknesses from Dr. Trolice. He is matter of fact and is up front with what to expect -- which is always comforting to me. He is very intelligent and shares his wisdom with us all. He is very present in the social media world, he's always doing live Facebook videos to answer questions to the masses. He is very detailed oriented and spends time ensuring his patients feel good about next steps. He is always optimistic, which puts me in a good mindset. For example, any time we've done an IUI, his saying is "Let's make a baby" -- he will always entertain me with a picture afterwards (because, you know, I want this all to be documented to share with my family and friends). I feel so comfortable with him that I have in fact recommended him to my best friend also struggling with infertility.
Don't wait, get enrolled with their practice ASAP.
Dr. Trolice and his team are with you every step of the way. To me, they feel the highs and lows with you. They are always concerned on how we are "feeling" -- because, they care and at the end of the day, want the same results we do.
So far, we have only done IUI's. 4 to be exact. The first IUI was successful and gave us so much hope. Unfortunately, at week 6-8 we couldn't locate a heartbeat and had to go through a miscarriage. Since the first IUI was successful, we agreed as a team to do another. And another. And another. At this stage, we are looking to do IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility C.A.R.E..
Oh, the nursing staff. From the front desk to the ultrasound table -- these ladies took great care of us. They reassure us when we are at a loss, they show light at the end of the tunnel and genuinely care about your wants and needs.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
Strengths - you have the best staff working side by side with you. Weakness - the only weakness is struggling with infertility in general, although, this is not something the staff/clinic can overcome, that is my only con.
It was under $300 for a consultation with Dr. Trolice. Ultrasounds varied between $170-$220. Blood work wasn't much. IUI's were about $1000.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility C.A.R.E..
From the get-go, I was told my insurance was great and I had a large amount of funds for fertility. What I wasn't told was my insurance only covers a max of 3 IUI's. When starting our 4th cycle, I was informed of this. I explained to the clinic that I because I trust them, I didn't follow up with my insurance to verify what I was/was not covered with. At the end of the day, the clinic accommodated us much as they could with the cost knowing their oversight caused some chaos. I was very impressed with how they handled everything.
Treated 2017 - 2018
From the moment I met Dr. Trolice in his bow tie I knew he was going to be different than the other office/doctors I had seen before. Upon consultation, he knew exactly who my husband and I were and he had fully prepared beforehand by knowing all our medical history. We sat down with him for over an hour, going over every single thing we had done prior, testing and treatment.... He understood and made it clear that it was ok for us not to do IVF and we would be just as important as every other patient. What’s right for one person isn’t right for everyone and he just wanted us to know our best option and go from there.
The clinics [Fertility C.A.R.E] strengths are definitely compassion, knowledge, care, and understanding. They don’t treat you like a number.... The staff is just as wonderful as Dr. T. They always return calls and emails within the same day... When I called for my second appointment they were able to squeeze me in promptly and at a time that worked for me. So happy to be working with these people who make me feel like family.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
From the moment I met Dr. Trolice in his bow tie I knew he was going to be different than the other office/doctors I had seen before. Upon consultation, he knew exactly who my husband and I were and he had fully prepared beforehand by knowing all our medical history. We sat down with him for over an hour, going over every single thing we had done prior, testing and treatment. We went over my history, my husbands history, medications, etc. h was very thourough and we appreciated that because other doctors are so act to assume you may have one issue, may prescribe you medication you don’t need, etc. He took me off meaningless medications I was taking because he took the time to understand my history and realize this medication was doing nothing for me but making me feel sick ALL THE TIME. At our consultation, we had only been TTC for one year and he agreed I had PCOS and that I was most likely ovulating. The probability of me ovulating every month had never been communicated to me by prior doctors. In his opinion at that time I did not need to jump head first into IVF and because my husband had a normal SA he did not recommend IUI. He told us we could try on our as he suspected I was ovulating and that is what we wanted to do. He didn’t pressure us into any treatment. I had taken Letrozole with the previous doctor and had good response so he had us continue on with that. We were relieved that he was willing to let us try on our own for a little longer before we went for something drastic, despite having done two miserable failed IUI’s elsewhere. My husband hadn’t done as much googling as I had so Dr. T took the time to explain to my husband the right time for us to try, when I needed to come into the office for ultrasounds to check my follicles, etc. He answered every question we had and then brought up helpful things we didn’t even know about. We went thru two months of treatment and we didn’t have one on one time with him, but the staff during this time. Fast forward to one year later, I still wasn’t pregnant, and I wanted to see Dr. T again. I went in for my appointment fully expecting for him not to remember me, but alas I was proven wrong. He chatted with me about my running and cycling hobbies, something we had talked about at our first meeting. Then we got into the real important discussion, the reason I was there. This time he recommended we start proceeding with IVF. I hadn’t had a pregnancy in the two years I was trying and while I could of done lots of other things first, he wanted me to know what my best chance of success would be up front. I was terrified because we don’t have the money laying around and we don’t have family to borrow from. He eased my mind by telling me I had so many option available to me. He didn’t pressure me to decide to start IVF when I got my period. He wanted me to go home and talk to my husband and decide when it would be best for us and if it would be best for us. He understood and made it clear that it was ok for us not to do IVF and we would be just as important as every other patient. What’s right for one person isn’t right for everyone and he just wanted us to know our best option and go from there. It’s a huge relief when the doctor is upfront and honest and not just trying to “sell” us expensive treatment. He sat with me for over an hour at this appointment and went thru all the details of IVF, what I would expect, what I would feel, everything. He answered every question I had and when I had even more questions following my appointment, I emailed him the very next day and he responded within the hour providing me with answers to my questions and again offering no pressure when we said we had discussed our options and wanted to move forward with IVF in December 2018, because we needed time to figure out how to pay for it. I forgot to mention that he called us after our first appointment the following day making sure we didn’t have any lingering questions. I’ve never had a doctor that made me feel so completely comfortable like Dr. T. He is honest and extremely compassionate and when you’re going thru infertility that is one of the most important qualities for a doctor to have. Another being that he is so quick to respond to an email or phone call. I’m sure he’s extremely busy but he makes us feel like we’re the only patient he has. I’ve recommended him to anyone that’ll listen to me.
I’d recommend preparing questions in advance. Don’t hold back during your meeting if you have a question or concern. He’s extremely knowledgeable and he will take the time to answer or walk you thru anything.
I felt like a human with Dr. Trolice because from our initial meeting and onward everytime I’ve spoken to him in person, on the phone, or in email, he and the staff always know who I am and what is going on with me. I don’t feel like they are just talking to me not knowing who I am. They actually come across as vividly understanding the patient they are speaking to and I never have to go into some crazy monologue of who I am and what the plan is.
I did two rounds of Letrozole at the max doses Fe, 3pills for 5 days. It’s been almost a year so I’m not remembering what else we did but I do remember going in for multiple ultrasounds to make sure my follicles we good and the treatment cycle was safe to proceed with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility C.A.R.E.. (Assigned nurse: Amy )
The staff is just as wonderful as Dr. T. They always return calls and emails within the same day (this is huge to me, my old doctor would go 5 days without returning calls). They’ve always been able to answer my questions and not treat me like a number. When I called for my second appointment they were able to squeeze me in promptly and at a time that worked for me. So happy to be working with these people who make me feel like family.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
The clinics strengths are definitely compassion, knowledge, care, and understanding. They don’t treat you like a number. I haven’t figured out the weakness yet because I’ve been really satisfied but if I do I’ll be sure to send you an update.
I used insurance for everything so far, but our cost for our future IVF cycle is $6,550 in physician fees. $4,600 in lab fees and outside prescriptions running between $3-5,000
We haven’t had this conversation yet. We’re still saving to begin the treatment cycle and go over protocol.
Treated 2015 - 2016
Dr. Mark [Trolice] was a really great doctor. He did all my procedures. He made sure I was comfortable with the choices he presented and didn't give a cookie cutter approach to our diagnosis. He was aggressive with stims and that was what we wanted. We wanted an aggressive approach to our issues...Write things down, ask questions when needed, he will be open and honest and supportive of your journey, no matter the reason you're there.
The nursing staff [at Fertility C.A.R.E. in Winter Park], including Amy, were amazing. I always dealt with Amy when it came to medicine and my cycles. I always had the same blood nurse, the same financial consultant. This was very important because they came to know me as an individual and not a number...Comfortable waiting room, kind staff, always willing to aid in your comfort with drink or snacks. They have an education room where they train you on things like shots and stim meds. You will come to call this place your second home. Always ask if they need a urine sample before you go!
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Dr. Mark was a really great doctor. He did all my procedures. He made sure I was comfortable with the choices he presented and didn't give a cookie cutter approach to our diagnosis. He was aggressive with stims and that was what we wanted. We wanted an aggressive approach to our issues.
He spoke TO me, not at me. He listened to me and I felt like he heard what I was saying, rather than waiting to speak.
We did three IUI's with Letrozole days 5-9 and triggered with Ovadrel. These did not result in a pregnancy. We did an Antagonist protocal for stims. He wanted to be aggressive with stimming because the goal was to perform the stims once and get as many eggs as we could. We started with 21 days of birth control. Starting with day 1 of the cycle following birth control, we began Letrozole and an Antibiotic as well as baby aspirin. Day 2, 3, 4 we added Follistim at 300U per day. Day 5 we began Ganirelix in the AM and Follistim in the PM. Day 9 we triggered with Pregnyl. Day 11 we went for retrieval. Dr. Mark got 14 eggs, of which 13 fertilized with ICSI, of which 6 viable embryos made it to the freeze. We did not PGS test the embryos. We did a frozen transfer because of the aggressive stims treatment and Dr. Mark's desire to have the body back to "normal" post-hormone stimulation. He believes that it's important to have the body be back to normal before implanting an embryo. We started progesterone in Oil shots as well as Estridiol patches five days prior to the frozen transfer which resulted in a viable pregnancy. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant. Post positive pregnancy test, they performed two HCG beta tests. Each week I return to have bloodwork monitored and they make adjustments when necessary for my progesterone shots and estridiol patches. A sonogram will be performed at 7 weeks to check for a heartbeat.
The nursing staff, including Amy, were amazing. I always dealt with Amy when it came to medicine and my cycles. I always had the same blood nurse, the same financial consultant. This was very important because they came to know me as an individual and not a number.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
Ultrasounds were $250. HSG was $750. Saline Sonogram was $750. Each IUI including meds was $1400 which including all monitoring. Stim Meds were $4300. IVF was $17000. Frozen transfer was $4000 Post monitoring was included in cost. Post transfer meds were $900
Winter Park

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E..

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Trolice was always forthcoming with information. He was willing to do what I wanted, and give his input as well. He walked me through the procedures and what to expect. Dr. Trolice was always welcoming and compassionate.... My first 4-5 IUI’s were unmedicated. I ovulated regularly, had regular periods, and my blood work came back within the normal range of numbers. The last IUI was medicated, just to increase my chances.
The clinic [Fertility CARE- Winter Park] is always clean and comfortable. The staff members are always friendly and willing to answer any questions. As a new patient, do your research and have a plan for what you want. Since they are always willing to answer any questions, it’s important to know what questions to ask.... Christina always called me back quickly if I had a question. She is always friendly and kind.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
I would tell a prospective patient to ask questions, be open, and listen to Dr. Trolice’s advice.
Dr. Trolice and the staff are always welcoming, willing to answer any questions, and friendly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility C.A.R.E.. (Assigned nurse: Christina)
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
The clinic is always clean and comfortable. The staff members are always friendly and willing to answer any questions. As a new patient, do your research and have a plan for what you want. Since they are always willing to answer any questions, it’s important to know what questions to ask.
The cost was reasonable, as I pay out of pocket since my insurance doesn’t cover fertility treatments. $150 to thaw specimen and $300 for the IUI procedure.
Treated 2017 - 2018
My IVF protocol was pretty standard and was monitored extremely closely. Dr. Trolice reviewed my progress and if needed adjust dosage. ... He never pushes one treatment but explains your options and allows the patient to make decisions. One criticism is during my IVF process, the only time I saw him was during my egg retrieval and transfer. It’s an emotional process and a check in would have been appreciated.
The clinics strengths [Fertility C.A.R.E.] are attentive, responsive, and caring. The staff truly cares about their patients and know most of the patients first names. The weaknesses would be it’s a popular clinic so it can be busy at times. ... All of the nurses are amazing. They are the ones you interface with most frequently and they do a great job at communicating and making you feel comfortable.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
My experience has been mostly positive. He never pushes one treatment but explains your options and allows the patient to make decisions. One criticism is during my IVF process, the only time I saw him was during my egg retrieval and transfer. It’s an emotional process and a check in would have been appreciated.
If you want to be seen by Dr.Trolice for a specific appointment, request during booking.
From his office staff to his bedside manor Dr. Trolice was always kind, patient, and thorough.
My IVF protocol was pretty standard and was monitored extremely closely. Dr. Trolice reviewed my progress and if needed adjust dosage. My initial plan was never altered. I had a 5 day transfer that resulted in pregnancy. Unfortunately, I miscarried at 8 weeks.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
The clinics strengths are attentive, responsive, and caring. The staff truly cares about their patients and know most of the patients first names. The weaknesses would be it’s a popular clinic so it can be busy at times.
There was the cost of treatment, the lab fees, and the procedures.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Trolice is great. He understands that I want to know all the details and want to be educated and doesn’t treat me like I’m asking too many questions. I really value his care and am thankful he’s so receptive to me wanting to know so much about his procedures....Do your research! He’s OK with talking everything out. And don’t be afraid to message him on the portal. He’s great about responding.
They’re so nice and personable! I felt like they were friends. I always felt comfortable calling them [Fertility C.A.R.E.] and I even was on a text basis with one! I can’t sing enough praises about everyone there. They are amazing....We’ve definitely paid somewhere between $7,500 and $10,000 so far. Our insurance doesn’t cover fertility treatment....Dr. Trolice is great. He understands that I want to know all the details and want to be educated and doesn’t treat me like I’m asking too many questions.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
They’re so nice and personable! I felt like they were friends. I always felt comfortable calling them and I even was on a text basis with one! I can’t sing enough praises about everyone there. They are amazing.
Treated 2017 - 2019
[Dr. Mark Trolice] abides by the guidelines set aforth him [with regards to Eset]. He is not one easily won over in the twins category. For him, it’s about safety...is caring, considerate and determined during the entire process. There are ups and downs and he’s there through it all. Good bed manner in the most uncomfortable of situations, just shows how genuine he actually is...The staff, including Dr.Trolice, are kind and warm... welcoming!
If you’re looking for an intimate approach, where you really get to know the staff and vice versa, this [Fertility C.A.R.E] is the place. Family like. You’re not just a number here. They are the journey with you. They share compassion and strength and at times keep you motivated. They understand...The staff, including Dr.Trolice, are kind and warm welcoming!...Dr Trolice is caring, considerate and determined during the entire process. There are ups and downs and he’s there through it all. Good bed manner in the most uncomfortable of situations, just shows how genuine he actually is.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
See him sooner rather than later
The staff, including Dr.Trolice, are kind and warm welcoming!
They are all wonderful!
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
If you’re looking for an intimate approach, where you really get to know the staff and vice versa, this is the place. Family like. You’re not just a number here. They are the journey with you. They share compassion and strength and at times keep you motivated. They understand.
I have been told I carried good insurance (at the time). We have spent over $10k
Dr Trolice abides by the guidelines set aforth him. He is not one easily won over in the twins category. For him, it’s about safety.