Fertility Center of Chattanooga

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
7407 Ziegler Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421
423.899.0500
Knoxville
10413 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37922
865.692.3433
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Center of Chattanooga to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 13Don't recommend: 19.4
2 doctors
I believe the clinic [Fertility Center of Chattanooga] is strong in providing the best explanations for why tests are needed. They are very upfront regarding the cost of each procedure and help you get all the financial help you can each time. One weakness is that they provide a lot of their communication through their portal. This is great for ease of someone who is working and doesn't feel like they need to speak to someone. In my case I prefer to get an answer right when I have the question. I don't like emailing just a blanket email and waiting on a response from who ever happens to get to the email first.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
I believe the clinic is strong in providing the best explanations for why tests are needed. They are very upfront regarding the cost of each procedure and help you get all the financial help you can each time. One weakness is that they provide a lot of their communication through their portal. This is great for ease of someone who is working and doesn't feel like they need to speak to someone. In my case I prefer to get an answer right when I have the question. I don't like emailing just a blanket email and waiting on a response from who ever happens to get to the email first.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Dr. Donesky has always been very kind to us during this very difficult time. His staff has always went above and beyond to keep us fully aware of everything that is going on. Whenever I email them they are all quick to respond with an answer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Chattanooga. (Assigned nurse: Taryn)
Taryn is wonderful! Every time I reach out to her she provides me with a quick resolution. She is always cheerful and remembers us every time we enter the office. She does her best to be compassionate and show an interest in us every time we enter the office.
How was your experience with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Dr. Donesky has always been very upfront with us regarding our situation. I really appreciate the extra mile he goes to draw things out and explain them to us. He gives a visual explanation as well as a full medical explanation for the treatment route he is taking with us. He goes over all of our risks and benefits for using the treatment he prescribed. He always lets us make the final decision but goes over all of our options in depth with their success rates specifically designed around our situation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
I would advise them to ask questions. The more you ask the better prepared you will be. Dr. Donesky was great at answering all my questions.
Describe the protocols Barry Donesky used in your cycles at Fertility Center of Chattanooga and their degree of success.
So far; I did the clomid challenge which was a five day span to see how my body would respond to clomid, I had the femvue procedure to see if I had any blockages in my tubes or cysts, my husband has had four semen analysis that resulted in the confirmation that he has a low sperm count. He was prescribed clomid which has slowly increased his numbers. We have been told that our best option is IVF with a frozen embryo transfer. We are still waiting for the authorization to come through to proceed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
My doctor consults were between $80-$100 each visit, femvue $990, Blood tests were $120 each time I had them drawn three times, my husbands semen analysis was roughly between $8 and 180. The first one was $8 for the quest diagnostic test and $80 in the office, second one cost $80 in the office and the portion sent out to Quest was $120, and the third one was $80 in office and $180 from Quest.
Describe Barry Donesky's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
Dr. Donesky strongly encourages eSET. I totally agree with his logic of the health and safety of both the baby and myself.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
This clinic [Fertility Ctr of Chattanooga] is wonderful. The lobby, exam rooms, and pre/post op areas are all soothing and nice. The staff is wonderful. I feel like I’m great friends with the phlebotomist. They see patients on Saturdays and sundays and treat you with kindness and respect.... They know your name, know your story, and answer any and all questions. They are caring and compassionate.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
This clinic is wonderful. The lobby, exam rooms, and pre/post op areas are all soothing and nice. The staff is wonderful. I feel like I’m great friends with the phlebotomist. They see patients on Saturdays and sundays and treat you with kindness and respect. When out FET didn’t work, everyone was so kind and sympathetic when we went for our follow up. They’re also extremely encouraging.
Dr. Donesky created a treatment plan for our exact issues, which differed from their standard protocols. He has always been up front with expectations and always answers every single question I have.
The entire staff is amazing. They know your name, know your story, and answer any and all questions. They are caring and compassionate. Several prayed with me, which meant the world to me. I should add that they asked if I would like to pray and were not at all pushy about it.
How was your experience with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Dr. Donesky is wonderful. I went in knowing that based on my diagnosis he would likely recommend donor eggs. He did and I said that while I wasn’t against it, I needed to try with my own eggs first. He immediately agreed and jumped into beginning a cycle to retrieve my eggs. He is funny and relaxed, but also does a tremendous amount of research and keeps up with what is happening in the world of infertility. He’s been so wonderful for my husband and I.
To not be afraid to ask questions. He will answer them. And know that he will do his best to set you at ease.
I have a diagnosis of diminished ovarian reserve. I did a micro dose lupron flare protocol with an hcg trigger. Beginning in day 4 after starting the protocol, I had blood work and ultrasounds every other day, and then eventually daily. I stimmed for 10 days, as I had a few slow responding follicles. I did not have a fresh transfer, and we did PGS testing. For frozen transfer, I wore estrogen patches, and took progesterone injections. After transfer I continued the patches and did oral and vaginal progesterone.
I paid a total of $18,500 for IVF, PGS testing of up to 8 embryos, and FET, including drugs (purchased from an outside vendor). The total paid to the clinic was $13,600, which included the stim cycle monitoring, egg retrieval, 2 massages, and one frozen embryo transfer.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
[Fertility Center of Chattanooga] Strengths are compassion, knowledge base, communication, organization, and willingness to do whatever it takes to get to the goal of getting pregnant. Weaknesses are sometimes I have to see other doctors and nurses besides my normal ones because they are gone out of town some...Nurses and staff are extremely helpful in answering all my questions and communicating with me through the patient portal or on phone if I call them. They are very organized and always seem to know the latest plan no matter who I speak with.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Bird at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Staff are pleasant and always willing to answer my questions. I feel like the staff are my family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Chattanooga. (Assigned nurse: Deborah)
How was your experience with Joseph Bird at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
The first time I met Dr. Bird, he was very focused on our conversation and didn't seem like he was doing 5 other things at the same time like so many other doctors. He wanted to know my detailed history and to get a plan together that I was comfortable with. He said that he would do everything in his power to see that I got pregnant. Throughout the process we learned I needed to have surgery to remove a uterine fibroid that was blocking both of my Fallopian tubes. He did the surgery himself, met with me both before and after the surgery and even called to check on my recovery. After 3 months of recovery we were able to start trying to get pregnant again as the surgery opened up one of my tubes, the other unfortunately blocked by scar tissue, but Dr. bird reassured me I could get pregnant with just the one.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Bird at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Ask all the questions you want answered because he will explain them and make sure you understand your game plan.
Describe the protocols Joseph Bird used in your cycles at Fertility Center of Chattanooga and their degree of success.
I had tried 6 cycles of Clomid and timed intercourse under my OBGYN before seeing my RE, Dr Bird. He ordered a FemVue to see if tubes were patent and they were not. He saw I needed surgery to remove a uterine fibroids which he did. HSG was done next to confirm now had 1 open tube. I decided to do 3 more cycles of timed intercourse after surgery, none were successful so we're are attempting an IUI next. I have had 3 cycles of Clomid followed by ultrasound to see if any mature follicles. Have had some, but all on blocked tube side :( Am doing another ultrasound next month.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Bird at Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
HSG/FemVue approx $500, IUI with Clomid $1,150, extra ultrasound $100
Chattanooga
Taryn and all the other ladies [at Fertility Center of Charranooga] are wonderful. I communicate with them via an app called eIVF. They respond within a couple of hours. When I needed prescriptions, they processed them for me through my pharmacy. During procedures, Taryn was positive and checked on me to make sure I was doing okay...They explained everything up front. I am a planner and like having a rough draft of a plan. I have not seen any weaknesses with this clinic so far.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
This clinic was a breath of fresh air for me. I had been going to the OBGYN for some infertility treatment. I always felt overwhelmed there. The Fertility Center is calming. Everyone is super nice. They are there for you and want to be part of your team. They explained everything up front. I am a planner and like having a rough draft of a plan. I have not seen any weaknesses with this clinic so far.
Dr. Donesky was very encouraging and positive. He made sure that we were doing what we wanted to do, not just what he suggested.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Chattanooga. (Assigned nurse: Taryn )
Taryn and all the other ladies are wonderful. I communicate with them via an app called eIVF. They respond within a couple of hours. When I needed prescriptions, they processed them for me through my pharmacy. During procedures, Taryn was positive and checked on me to make sure I was doing okay.
How was your experience with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Dr. Donesky was very knowledgeable. At our very first appointment, he explained and drew a diagram of how PCOS effects fertility. He was very positive and upbeat. He listened to our concerns and answered our questions. He explained a treatment plan by our 2nd appointment.
Make sure that all your medical information is updated before seeing Dr. Donesky. Some of my medical records were not submitted before my first appointment with Dr. Donesky. Be current on pap exams. Dr. Donesky likes for one to be done every 2 years.
Our treatment plan was to have the Femvue or HSG done after labs. After the Femvue, Dr. Donesky felt a round of Clomid with trigger shot and IUI would be the first step. He believes in doing 3 IUIs and then, moving to IVF if the IUI do not work. I am currently still in the process of taking Clomid at this time.
They try to cover everything under insurance if they can (HSG and labs). IUI (Clomid induced) Trigger shot, ultrasound, and 1 hour massage was $1100. I am not sure of IVF costs yet.
Chattanooga
Taryn [a nurse at Fertility Center of Chattanooga] was amazing!! She was very easy to get in contact with and was always supportive and compassionate.... I have stage 4 endometriosis and had 2 failed fets prior to seeing Dr. Donesky so he thought the endo may have been affecting the lining, not allowing the embryos to attach so I took Femara and birth control for a month. It was a protocol I had never heard of, but everything he said made sense and after doing my own research I decided it was a good idea. During that cycle I had an HSG where he diagnosed me with a uterine septum, something my other clinic completely missed. He removed the septum the following day. I also had an endometrial scratch during this cycle. After this cycle we began our fet cycle. I went in to get labs on day 3 and was given instructions on how to use the estrogen patches. 2 weeks later we went back to the clinic and they determined my lining was good so we scheduled our transfer. I went down to 2 estrogen patches (changing them every 3 days) at that point and started twice daily progesterone in oil injections. We transferred 6 days later and continued the PIO 2 times a day
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
It is a very small clinic compared to what we came from. We really liked the smaller feel of it and appreciated that everyone knew us. We also noticed that we didn't have the long wait times that we had with our former clinic. We truly feel like we are part of their family and not just a number
He is extremely kind and very intelligent. He always has a plan for us when we see him and goes into detail about what he recommends and why. I see Dr. Donesky at every single appointment. My first appointment after our consultation he did an HSG on me and diagnosed me with a Uterine Septum. I had been seen at my previous clinic for 3 years and they never found the septum. He talks to us and sees us at every appointment. It is a night and day difference between Dr. Donesky and our old clinic.
Taryn was amazing!! She was very easy to get in contact with and was always supportive and compassionate.
How was your experience with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
I can't say enough about Dr. Donesky!! My husband and I were ready to give up on our dream of having a family. Our old clinic didn't treat us well and we felt very hopeless. I did some research and convinced my husband to drive 2 hours to meet with Dr. Donesky. He was extremely personable when we met with him. He had looked over our paperwork prior to our appointment and asked us what we were thinking and then suggested a detailed plan that took into account our past experiences and my endometriosis. He offered suggestions and ideas that I had never heard about before and backed it up with facts and studies. I felt like he always listened to me and genuinely cared about how I was doing, what I was thinking. He sees me at every single appointment and is very easy to talk to. I can't recommend him enough!!
You will not be disappointed! Dr. Donesky is extremely intelligent and very personable. He will see you at every appointment and is very easy to get in touch with and talk to.
All of my tests were covered under insurance. We only paid for our PIO and the transfer itself, which I think was around $5000
I think our doctor may have recommended transferring more than one embryo at this point, but given our history we were not interested in transferring more than one and they were very supportive about that
Chattanooga
The nursing staff [at Fertility Center of Chattanooga] is amazing and remember the littlest details that make you feel great and comfortable...The clinic is really compassionate. The financial services ladies are amazing and understand that its a large amount of money you are paying. The staff talk in hushed tones which is nice because you don't want everyone overhearing how much you are paying or the problems you are having. The lab is great as well and make you feel at ease.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
Dr Donesky is amazing. He is always willing to answer your questions even if you feel like they are silly. He doesn't treat you like an appointment slot but a family member and has spent more time with us that our appointment allowed for before. He also emails you in the patient portal if he wants to communicate about your test results or follow ups if you can't take off from work.
The nursing staff is amazing and remember the littlest details that make you feel great and comfortable.
How was your experience with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Dr. Donesky is great and we are blessed to have found him. Sometimes I feel like he thinks you understand but he is a little over your head but every time I have felt like that, he has reworded our treatment plan into words and actions I can understand. He draws alot to get his point across or for you to gain a better understanding.
Know that while he is trying to be as cost understanding as possible that his main focus is why you are there- you are having trouble conceiving. He is not going to recommend a test just for the sake of testing but he will test alot to make sure he understands the problem and to decide on the best and most successful course of action.
My husband was having male infertility issues when we first saw Dr. Donesky. Dr. Donesky took an initial sperm count and placed my husband on HCG. He retested and added Clomid to our regimen to make sure sperm and testosterone stayed high.
For patients with no insurance, semen analysis was around $200 with strict morphology.
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
The care team at The Fertility Center has been awesome. Even Dr Bird's nurses recognize us and say hello whereas I have definitely felt like a number at other doctor's offices before. I actually feel like I know most of the people in the building on a personal level. I come in often for fasting labs and the technician in the lab always asks my husband and me where we are going to eat afterward because we once told her that we always eat right after we leave. Ive even had Dr Donesky's nurse Sandy ask about my cat when I had only mentioned him once. It's the small things.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Chattanooga. (Assigned nurse: Sandy)
The nursing staff in general is always really nice. Sandy is Dr Donesky's nurse and I can message her on the patient portal any time. She will sometimes respond to me as soon as she gets into work, before the clinic even opens. I see her every single visit and she is an absolute angel.
How was your experience with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Well first of all, his name is spelled Donesky and on the autofill it is spelled incorrectly. I was referred to Dr Donesky by Dr Jay White, my obgyn. I started seeing him in April 2015 and it is July 2015 as I write this. My first appointment went well. Dr Donesky is the first medical professional that I have seen that has treated me with the respect I feel I deserve from day one. Most doctors, nurses, etc treat me like a little kid and talk to me like Im ignorant for at least the first two or three appointments just because I am only 23. Dr Donesky is kind without sugarcoating everything and he thoroughly explains everything in a way that is easy to understand. It is not unusual for him to whip out a piece of paper and draw graphs and pictures while he talks (and holy crap is he good at free-hand drawing graphs!) I cannot stress enough how amazing the communication lines are between the fertility center and patients. I can message Dr Donesky or his nurse any time through the patient portal and they respond diligently. I love that, as a third shifter, I can send them a message at 2am while it is on my mind and have a response waiting for me when I wake up later in the day. Lisa, the financial consultant is always awesome and she will do everything she can to help you finance your treatments. She has pointed me toward discount programs and lenders that I would probably never have found otherwise. I really love the Fertility Center and I would recommend Dr Donesky to anyone in the area looking for an RE.
Utilize the patient portal. It has all kinds of information and resources for you to use if you actually look at it.
IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Everyone at the clinic [Fertility Center of Chattanooga] was always very nice and professional! they were almost always on time and very patient with us. And they were very good about responding to me in a timely manner when I needed anything... The cost of the IVF cycle that we did (IVF with cryopreserved donor embryo) was $14,950 without the medication that was around another $1000, and that was the cheapest cycle that they offered whith using a donor egg.
IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
Everyone at the clinic was always very nice and professional! they were almost always on time and very patient with us. And they were very good about responding to me in a timely manner when I needed anything
He was so very kind and caring from the very first appointment! He seemed very genuine and honest about my prognosis and doing everything he could to help me achieve pregnancy. That’s the main reason we chose him as our Dr.
The nurses were very excellent! Always nice and understanding. We loved everybody there
How was your experience with Joseph Bird at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Dr Bird was very kind and patient from the very first visit with him. He always explained everything in detail and the reasoning behind why he thought that the course of treatment that we went with was the best one. Every appoint we had with him he was very kind and understanding. We loved him!
Just to be prepared for all the possible outcomes of your diagnosis/diagnosises, but Dr Bird is so great! He always does his best to be kind and compassionate and gone the best care possible to achieve the baby you have always wanted & dreamed of!
Dr Bird concluded after reviewing all my bloodwork that he thought that I indeed did have Premature Ovarian Failure, and that he thought the best route for me personally would be IVF with a donor egg because he stated that I could try more medication and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars potentially for nothing or even try IVF with my own eggs (if I even have any left) and have maybe a 30% chance or I could Opt for a donor egg and have a 70% chance of achieving pregnancy. We then decided to do IVF with a cryopreseved or “frozen” doner egg that had already been harvested instead of going through the process of trying to have a donor take all the medications and then having eggs harvested, it made sense to us to just go with eggs that were already harvested and because of cost. We had to sign all kinds of legal paperwork basically stating that we were aware that it was someone else’s dna and that the donor had no rights to the potential baby etc... so the clinic then put the donor egg with my husbands sperm, which resulted in 5 embryos, Dr Donesky then transplanted the 2 healthiest ones and we ended up with 1 healthy baby girl!
The cost of the IVF cycle that we did (IVF with cryopreserved donor embryo) was $14,950 without the medication that was around another $1000, and that was the cheapest cycle that they offered whith using a donor egg. the loan that we took out was for $17,000
2007 - 2011
I can't think of any weaknesses. It's a very clean, comfortable clinic [Fertility Center of Chattanooga]. The front desk was friendly and seemed to know me by name. I never waited for a very long time..Everyone was very kind, responsive and seemed invested in seeing a successful outcome for my cycle....Cycle was around $1500 flat fee not including sperm, which I purchased from a bank he recommended
2007 - 2011
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
I can't think of any weaknesses. It's a very clean, comfortable clinic. The front desk was friendly and seemed to know me by name. I never waited for a very long time.
Personal calls and consultations every step of the way, clear descriptions of what to expect and what step was next. Dr Bird was very patient with my questions and willing to discuss any concerns in detail.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Chattanooga. (Assigned nurse: Mona)
How was your experience with Joseph Bird at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Dr. Bird was very patient and willing to discuss various options and explain what each one entailed. I was nursing my older son at the time and did not want to wean him to TTC if not absolutely necessary. Dr. Bird discussed the pros and cons and worked with me to design a protocol that was compatible with breastfeeding. He was also very compassionate when explaining that my tubes were blocked and that surgery would be needed, and he did that surgery himself.
Let him guide you - he will make a plan that is right for you as an individual. At first I did not think I needed testing since I had gotten pregnant naturally before but I followed his advice and I'm glad I did since I had some issues that needed to be resolved for a successful IUI.
Dr. Bird did bloodwork, ultrasound and an HSG before we got started. My tubes were blocked so I had a laparoscopy to repair them first. Then he recommended clomid, a trigger shot and back to back IUIs. The clomid was to make sure my ovulation was strong enough since he didn't think my hormone levels were great. I also had low progesterone so he put me on prometrium starting around 5dpo.
Testing was covered by insurance. Cycle was around $1500 flat fee not including sperm, which I purchased from a bank he recommended.
Chattanooga
Strengths it was always clean they [Fert Center of Chattanooga] seemed flexible with your wishes and on time Weakness would be they don’t explain to you how time consuming this is in the beginning often you can’t get ahold of the person you need to talk to and the money you spend you really should be able to do that...[nursing] Strengths they were prompt on the portal Weaknesses they never called you themselves and talked or even explained things they suggested you talk to the dr which of course costs money
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
Strengths it was always clean they seemed flexible with your wishes and on time Weakness would be they don’t explain to you how time consuming this is in the beginning often you can’t get ahold of the person you need to talk to and the money you spend you really should be able to do that
Very expensive most contact was done through portal lots of added costs not in package. Always talked to someone besides the dr didn’t see him often at all
How was your experience with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Strengths they listen well Weakness would be they don’t offer fresh transfer and they don’t offer many types of ivf other than one kind as well as they don’t use ivm or early retrieval When asked to make acceptions they don’t really tailor the plan there’s more or less a one way to do it for them however I feel they try their hardest to make that way work
Make sure you have money because it’s more expensive than most places and insurance probably won’t conver anything also after your first bet if you get pregnant it won’t be in our package any further and many tests aren’t and procedure either d
It all came to around 20,000 out of pocket including medications
Chattanooga
Profesional they [Fertility Ctr of Chattanooga] care about patients they are easy to understand and comunícate, kind and help you have a good time while you are going tru a bad situation... Strengthen, clean and professional and also good environment to have your treatment done here they make you feel like they are family the staff is very kind and friendly. The doctors are professional and care about you. They help you with all concerns and questions you have they make your dream come tru to Ben mom and dad.
Respect and kidn
Profesional they care about patients they are easy to understand and comunícate, kind and help you have a good time while you are going tru a bad situation
How was your experience with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
His a respectable man, he explain everything clear and he talks to you Kind and honest.he try’s to help you as much as he can so you can become a parent. He makes your dream to be a dad and mom happen. He have a great experience. He have a good reference as a doctor. A lot of people recommended him
None
I don’t know yet what his going used for my second transfer I only have one embryo so he will try his best to help me get pregnant
I’m not sure yet I haven’t what is going cost me for the second try egg transfer.
One transfer only
Chattanooga
Susan the embryologist was the best. The clinic [Fertility Center of Chattanooga] is nice roomy and state of the art. There are private rooms for the men to use when leaving a sample away from the hustle and bustle of everyday clinic workings. Upon our pregnancy we received an early 3-d ultrasound.... The nursing staff was the highlight of our treatment. They were friendly upbeat compassionate and personal
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
Susan the embryologist was the best. The clinic is nice roomy and state of the art. There are private rooms for the men to use when leaving a sample away from the hustle and bustle of everyday clinic workings. Upon our pregnancy we received an early 3-d ultrasound.
The staff at the fertility center were very caring, empathetic, and friendly at each visit.
How was your experience with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Dr Donesky was friendly and upbeat. He gave us lots of information at each visit and remained optimistic even when prior doctors had been doom and gloom. He kept our concerns and wants in mind and didn't try to push us towards a treatment that we didn't want to do.
Study up beforehand and have a little faith.
We were on follitism hcg ganerlix and a trigger shot. Later we used vivelle patches, estrace, endometrium, and pio
We did a guarantee program that was around 27k. It would have been up to three retrivals and all transfers in order to get a live birth or your money back. Highly recommended.
Dr donesky prefers esets but was willing and open to transfer multiple embryos.
Chattanooga
The staff [at Fertility Center of Chattanooga] was perfect the weaknesses are hard to pin point. Everyone is friendly...Taryn always answered every question I had through patient portal or in office she was very cheerful and always had a smile she had compassion in what she is doing...Our first visit we had a very friendly nurse and she was great she answered every question that she could. Dr. Donesky was very friendly explained everything to my husband to his understanding and made sure we knew risk.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
The staff was perfect the weaknesses are hard to pin point. Everyone is friendly
He was very caring and made sure I understood everything before leaving his office
How was your experience with Barry Donesky at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
He is great he will explain everything and will run as many test as it takes to get to the root of the issue. Also he makes sure insurance will cover the testing
Due to have a ectopic pregnancy and a septate uterus he did a hsg to assure I could carry a baby and he started me on provera and I had to come in on cycle day 10 to have the hsg done
At our point insurance covered everything we haven't chose which road we want to take on treatments
Chattanooga
They [Fert Ctr of Chatt - Chatt] have a massage therapist on site and a 1 hour massage is included in the package for IUI. They also had a lounge for husband to retrieve his sample...IuI cycle was $1150....Dr. Bird spoke in a language I could understand. I felt very comfortable at every appointment, because he explained everything before hand. Dr. Bird and I set up a treatment plan and after failed IUI I chose to take a break, due to finances and just feeling defeated. He actully called and spoke to me over the phone vs going back into the office.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Chattanooga.
They have a massage therapist on site and a 1 hour massage is included in the package for IUI. They also had a lounge for husband to retrieve his sample.
He welcomed us in his office to go over my past medical records, and kept me very informed on what process would be next.
How was your experience with Joseph Bird at Fertility Center of Chattanooga?
Do not be afraid to ask questions. He answered all of ours, even through the tears.
IuI cycle was $1150.