Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
Selling medication is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
1000 North Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Center of Orlando to a friend?

1 doctor
He [Dr. Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando] explained the risk with transferring 2 embryos. We drove ahead, with his blessing, and now we are pregnant. Loved his approach of explaining risks but also allowing you to chose your path...She [nurse] was thorough and quick to respond to any question we had...We did have several issues with billing but there was turnover in the office staff at the time. They are helping us get some bills cleared up now. The new staff is an upgrade to the previous one.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Orlando.
McNichol and Nikki are great. We did have several issues with billing but there was turnover in the office staff at the time. They are helping us get some bills cleared up now. The new staff is an upgrade to the previous one.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
We transferred to his practice after feeling like a number at a larger practice. Our first consultation lasted 2 hours because he took the time to answer all of our questions and even showed us supporting documentation to help us thoroughly understand.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Nikki)
She was thorough and quick to respond to any question we had.
How was your experience with Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
McNichol was the best doctor we could have asked for. He identified risks along the way but also allowed us a “say” in our treatment plan based on our comfort level. I can’t recommend McNichol enough.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
Don’t hesitate to ask question. He loves to walk you through everything
Describe the protocols Milton McNichol used in your cycles at Fertility Center of Orlando and their degree of success.
He did an ovarian reserve test which came back strong. Unfortunately I was a little late responding to the Stims. We considered canceling but drove ahead and got 11 eggs, all mature and fertilized. 6 made it to Day 5. My lining was less than fair before the transfer. He explained the risk with transferring 2 embryos. We drove ahead, with his blessing, and now we are pregnant. Loved his approach of explaining risks but also allowing you to chose your path.
Milton McNichol
Maitland/Orlando Office

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando.

I have not encountered any issue here [Fertility Center of Orlando] they always been honest every step of the way, They are open everyday it seems and when I call them they always call me back , which is very important. There pricing is awesome as well one of the most affordable so far... The Doctor and staff cares and answers all question doesn't care if I am self pay or if I have insurance , it is all the same to them
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Orlando.
I have not encountered any issue here they always been honest every step of the way, They are open everyday it seems and when I call them they always call me back , which is very important. There pricing is awesome as well one of the most affordable so far
How was your experience with Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
He explained everything each visit was over 30mins long because is was very clear and honest!! That is all I wanted from a doctor, is to be Honest and not give me the run around. Cared about my care and always called me personally even on a Sunday to let me know he was thinking of me
Stick with him
1 month of birth control, cetrotidem, gonal f and pregnyl
Describe the costs associated with your care under Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando.
Milton McNichol