Fertility Center of San Antonio

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
4499 Medical Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Center of San Antonio to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 10Neutral: 2Don't recommend: 18.8
IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Other
There are a couple of nurses [at Fertility Center of San Antonio], Cheryl and Lisa, who are AMAZING!!! They go out of their way to help you and they show compassion. Lisa likes to give your hugs!!!! And then there are a couple of nurses who aren’t exactly the friendliest. The rest of them are good/nice...The majority of your appointments will be in the morning time. And be prepared to wait past your appointed time. The rooms are clean but everyone once in a while the rest room won’t be. Everyone is typically in a good/welcoming mood.
IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Other
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Retzloff at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
He takes the time to get to know you. He actually listens to what you have to say and addresses your concerns. His tone of voice is calm and soothing. Which is something you want when you’re going through IVF.
There are a couple of nurses, Cheryl and Lisa, who are AMAZING!!! They go out of their way to help you and they show compassion. Lisa likes to give your hugs!!!! And then there are a couple of nurses who aren’t exactly the friendliest. The rest of them are good/nice.
How was your experience with Matthew Retzloff at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
He works extremely well with you. My husband and I are military, so he let us go to the base to get some of our lab work done. He also was the surgeon for my surgery and he did an amazing job and kept my husband informed during it as well.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Retzloff at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
To be open and honest with him about all your medical information and he will be honest about what needs to be done to help you have a baby.
Describe the protocols Matthew Retzloff used in your cycles at Fertility Center of San Antonio and their degree of success.
In my HSG, it showed tubal disease and something wrong with my uterus. I had an MRI, which led to surgery. We went in knowing I would use donor eggs since I have diminished ovarian reserve. We transferred one embryo which didn’t implant. We are currently in another cycle. Hoping that these two embryos will implant.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Retzloff at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Cost for consultations, ultrasounds, the IVF procedure, blood work, ICSI, assistant laser hatching, “little” charges here and there for appointments during your cycle. We’ve spent over $30,000 trying to have a baby.
Describe Matthew Retzloff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
He approaches that topic based on your medical history. The first time, we transferred one and this cycle we are transferring two.
San Antonio
The entire nursing staff at FCSA is WONDERFUL. Kris set my schedule, however, I worked with a lot of different nurses during my treatment. They were all warm, compassionate, knowledgeable individuals! You can tell that they really care about their patients and that the team has been together a long time. It feels like walking into a living room...The price of the IVF was $9,975. Medications were about $4000. We had ICSI and that was $1050 for up to 10 eggs.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Everything from blood draws to retrieval is done at the clinic. You don't have to go to other locations because everything is on site. The clinic staff is awesome! The only real downside is that you have to pay for parking.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
At FCSA, they really care about you. From check-in, they address you by name, ask about your day, the doctors take time to sit down with you regularly and are available for questions. These guys are, truly, awesome.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Kris)
How was your experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Martin held my initial phone consultation. He worked with me, long distance, every step of the way. He was patient, kind, knowledgeable, warm, and reassuring. They never made promises to me about the results and let me know that they were always there to help.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
If I could advise every struggling women in San Antonio to go to a clinic, it would be this one!
Describe the protocols Joseph Martin used in your cycles at Fertility Center of San Antonio and their degree of success.
My protocol was menopur (75 unit the morning) and follistim (175 units in the evening). After the first 7 day, they lowered my dose of follistim because I was reacting too well. After retrial, I was on estradiol patches and crinone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Describe Joseph Martin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
At the time of my transfer, the lab was not sure how many embryos we would be able to freeze. Because of their uncertainty, we elected to transfer 2.
3 IVF, Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
They [Fertility Center of San Antonio] are extremely knowledgeable and have the most talented team of doctors and nurses and lab technicians/embryologist to make your dreams come true!...The office is large, which may make some feel like a number... I do feel they all do their best and care for us as we go through this difficult time....3 IVFs... received a discount 2nd and 3rd times....Dr. Retzloff and the rest of the office has sat with me answering every single question I may have
3 IVF, Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
They are the Best! You are in good hands if you go here! Best of luck to you on your journey. They are extremely knowledgeable and have the most talented team of doctors and nurses and lab technicians/embryologist to make your dreams come true!
The office is large, which may make some feel like a number, but I take it as a good sign in that they are helping lots of couples build their families! Plus they have a great staff of talented individuals and since they are larger, you get to do almost all of your blood work, procedures in house, which is nice. Before I started my first IVF, I brought up my concerns about wanting to be treated "special" with Dr. Retzloff (which I'm sure he treats all his patients special), but he has truly made the effort to make my husband and I feel extra special and for that we are truly grateful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: I work and get to know them all.)
They are all great and helpful! I especially love when some of them give me hope instead of the ones that give me the more realistic options of possibly needing to use donor egg, since I'm still trying with my own eggs and am not ready to give up on my little babies yet. But it is a good balance between hope and reality. I do feel they all do their best and care for us as we go through this difficult time.
My husband and I have an extremely difficult case, I have diminished ovarian reserve and my husband has male factor. Dr. Retzloff is kind, fun, intelligent, and one of favorite doctors I have ever worked with! I know I bring down the office's overall ratings since I have a tough case, but he has told me he won't give up on us and for that we are eternally grateful. He has changed up my treatment all three times and each time we've had better results. I truly believe he is doing his best to professional help us achieve a family. We trust him completely. I believe he was put in our lives to help get us through this difficult time. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility. Although I don't want him to fill up with new patients for selfish reasons, because I still need him ;-) Although he is the best, along with Dr. Martin and Dr. Neal at the Fertility Center of San Antonio, so if you need assistance in your fertility journey, they are amazing! You can't go wrong by going here.
I'm probably their most annoying patient since I ask so many questions and take up so much of their time, but Dr. Retzloff and the rest of the office has sat with me answering every single question I may have. So if you are new to this, it is scary and you probably have tons of questions, so feel free to ask your questions so you feel as comfortable as possible during this challenging period in your life. Dr. Retzloff will listen to your questions and gives you knowledgeable and professional answers.
I think we tried a standard, mini, and then max cycles, with ICSI and Assisted Hatching. I received 5, 4, then 6 eggs. The 1st time we tried growing our 1 embryo out to day 5, but it stopped growing on Day 4. We could have put it in on Day 3, but my husband and I hadn't prepared for that since our initial goal was to bank our embryos and do PGS. We then realized that was not in the cards for us. So IVF2 we got 4 eggs and transferred our 1 embryo in on Day 3, no implantation. Then IVF3 we got 6 eggs and transferred our 2 embryos and had a Biochemical Pregnancy. Now we will see what IVF4 does.
3 IVFs... received a discount 2nd and 3rd times. I don't have the cost in front of me right now, but think it is about $12,000 per IVF.
We had a Biochemical Pregnancy when we transferred 2 embryos.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Every single person in that clinic [Fertility Clinic of San Antonio], since the receptionist, nurses, doctors are so kindness, professional, respectful, patience, they always treat their patients with compassion, they made feel us like we are home, and they are there for us.... [Nurse] We communicate by email, which is easier for us. Every time I wrote to her, it doesn't matter that is a simple question she is always answered me and called me to make sure I understood. She is sweet, patience and kindness.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Every single person in that clinic, since the receptionist, nurses, doctors are so kindness, professional, respectful, patience, they always treat their patients with compassion, they made feel us like we are home, and they are there for us.
He always took the time to explain us every single detail with patience and kindness. We are from Laredo and he had consulted me through phone so we can save a trip to San Antonio. He also call me to see how am I doing. He has a open door policy and to us that is amazing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
My first time going to the clinic, I was scared, I didn't know what to expect. It has been a challenge for me because of the language barrier. And a soon Dr. Retzloff came into the room, I said What am I going to do? He just smiled and gave us confidence. He understood everything we told him, he is a super human being, he is extraordinary, trustworthy, patience, funny, good listener. Every time I talked to him he give the answers all of my doubts. He is awesome!
That he is going to do everything in his power to find answers. He will give you the time you need.
My husband and I had been trying for almost 3 years to have a second baby. I had been through pills, clomid, injections, 3 IUI in Mexico. We decided o go for a second opinion. Dr Retzloff is taking step by step, the first thing he explained to us that we have secondary fertility,then we done is HSG and the conclusion was tube blockage. He has recommended several treatments, we are on hold because the insurance doesn't cover infertility.
They have accessible costs.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Everyone is nice there [Fertility Ctr of San Antonio] and will do everything in their power to help however they can. The most frustrating part is not being able to get in touch with anyone past 3:30, but staff is very attentive to returning messages in a timely manner.... It can be tricky to get ahold of a nurse and 9 times out of 10 you have to leave a message for them, but they ALWAYS call back (usually the same day if not first thing the next day).
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Everyone is nice there and will do everything in their power to help however they can. The most frustrating part is not being able to get in touch with anyone past 3:30, but staff is very attentive to returning messages in a timely manner.
Dr Retzloff has gone above and beyond to make us feel not alone. He takes as much time as we need explaining things in ways we can understand. He never makes us feel rushed or not important.
It can be tricky to get ahold of a nurse and 9 times out of 10 you have to leave a message for them, but they ALWAYS call back (usually the same day if not first thing the next day). It’s frustrating however that the clinic doesn’t take phone calls past 3:30.
Dr Retzloff has been wonderful! Even the staff at the hospital where he removed my fiberoid commented that he was so personable! He makes us feel important and like we matter. He takes time with us and never makes us feel rushed or silly. He is very down-to-earth and we know he is rooting for us!
Be prepared that with IVF you won’t just start immediately, they are going to do the best they can to make sure you’re getting the best chance of a successful pregnancy and that often takes months, but weeks to accomplish.
We haven’t begun IVF yet but we just completed an open myomectomy to remove a fibroid that was in the uterine wall. Dr Retzloff selected us to undergo the Accessa laser procedure but our insurance wouldn’t cover any of it. After Dr Retzloff fought with them and went through 3 appeals with them we decided to proceed with the open myomectomy. We had zero complications.
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
I absolutely love all the nurses and staff at fertility center of San Antonio but Cheryl is super special to me. She sat with me and my husband through all the hard times and exciting times. She walked me through step by step everything that would happen. But she truly is a little angel to us. During our break between ivf cycles she called Just to find out how we were holding up. I could go on and on but there was one moment after our first miscarriage that she looked at my husband and asked are you ok? Please call me if after today you have any questions. It is a small thing but now every time I talk to my husband about fertility treatment he talks about how special Cheryl is. All the nurses add an extra element of kindest and understanding. They do amazing work and still take the time to know us and truly care about how we are doing.
European, Latino
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The strengths are their staff. Extremely friend nurses and knowledgeable doctors. I also think the doctors in the office complement each other and bring something different to the table. Getting to interact with all thee doctors allows you to get a bigger picture of why your treatment is a certain way. Weakness would I’ve had to follow up a few times on costs of different things but this is more my ocd of needing to know exactly every amount needed to proceed. My advice for new patients is if you have questions ask them. If you need or want more of an explainment ask for it. I learned that they aren’t mind readers and if I had an issue I needed to bring it to their attention.
There are a lot of people they see but I feel the nurses and the doctors always take the time to walk you through what is going on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl )
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Retzloff is super down to earth. If I have question he will take the time at my appointment or call me on the phone. He is also a straight shooter and tells me what is expected. He can joke around and if you get confused he doesn’t mind reexplaining things.
If you are confused on something ask. He will assume you understood him the first time but if your like me I sometimes need to hear it more than once. He never minds talking it through a second time. Till you feel comfortable.
I don’t remember everything but I’m super grateful that him and his team were super responsive after my second miscarriage. They ran every test in the book. And after my MRI discovered stuff in my uterus. I’m glad he added that on. I now feel more confident going into my 3 rd cycle.
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
I also think that the clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] has very unclear billing policies. They quoted different prices every time we came...Only dealt with one nurse primarily...Poor billing policies, treating ppl with cookie cutter techniques- felt tgat no individual approach used...The hopes, the time, the emotional component was very hard to handle. Eventually we were told by the nurse that they CANT HELP US anymore...I felt like doctor kind of gave up on my case
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
No other option offered. There are plenty research of growths srimulating hormonw, testosterone, DHEA however I felt like doctor kind of gave up on my case
Only dealt with one nurse primarily
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Ok doc. Didnt feel however he is fighting to get our baby our of Gods waiting room. And i really wish he did. We live very far from the clinic (2,5h) and majority of the times dis sono, blood work and communicated with his nurse on treatment adjustments. I also think that the clinic has very unclear billing policies. They quoted different prices every time we came
Hard to give advise. Situation is different for each patient. I felt however that he offeres similar treatment to patients not very individualized
My schedule is very tough and they had to place me on birth control to control timing of stimulation. Besides absolutely unbearable emotion side effects that noone warned us about, we would stop birth control about 3 days prior to stimulating, do bloodwork and sono to see if any cysts formed, then stimulate with blood work and sonograms in between. We were only able to stimulate and retrieve once. The rest of the times (3-4) i kept forming cysts on ovaries after a month of birth control. Then he would take me off for ine month and restart again. The hopes, the time, the emotional component was very hard to handle. Eventually we were told by the nurse that they CANT HELP US anymore
We spend about 20k
I wish i would have gone for growinh to 5 day and PGSing with following cryo. I wish if they come back good chromosomally we would prepare my endometrial lining. Majority of tbe faild fresh transfers are due to asynchrony between lining and the embrio. I regret agreed on fresh transfer
San Antonio
One of the best parts about this clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] is the nurses! Goodness they are all so wonderful. One of my favorites is no longer working at the clinic, but I think I worked with nearly all of them during my IUIs and IVF round. They seem to be on the same page as far as your treatment plan goes. The clinic is busy, but they seem to have enough staff to make sure each of their patients are taken care of. I remember during my egg retrieval the nurses were just so compassionate. Carefully helping up after the procedure and offering to help me get dressed because I was still a bit drugged. They were really all just so kind. It was like having a little cheer squad during the process.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
This is more of a critique for all clinics- wait times. Sometimes you will get right in for your appointment and sometimes you will wait a half hour. It's frustrating, especially if you are stressed about getting back to work. Sometimes emergencies come up for patients and they have to fit them in. Having been one of those emergency appointments, I can say that you'll appreciate them prioritizing their patients based on need if it ever comes to it. Strengths- the nurses, doctor involvement, really all the staff (love love the ultrasound technician!), also they are really clear about the billing before you start treatment.
Dr. Retzloff spent FOUR hours with us during our initial consultation with him. We had trouble getting our records over and he asked his staff to get them while we were there. It must have been a 200 page document he had printed. Then he went through page by page of all of our history. This is a man who cares deeply about his patients and their treatment plan. We then came back a year later after our twins were born to introduce him to them and he instantly recognized us. He remembers all of his patients. I was definitely not a number!
One of the best parts about this clinic is the nurses! Goodness they are all so wonderful. One of my favorites is no longer working at the clinic, but I think I worked with nearly all of them during my IUIs and IVF round. They seem to be on the same page as far as your treatment plan goes. The clinic is busy, but they seem to have enough staff to make sure each of their patients are taken care of. I remember during my egg retrieval the nurses were just so compassionate. Carefully helping up after the procedure and offering to help me get dressed because I was still a bit drugged. They were really all just so kind. It was like having a little cheer squad during the process.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Retzloff is actively involved in his patient's treatment plans. He was there for nearly all of our procedures and the one he couldn't make it to (he was assisting another patient) he sent his colleague who also did a great job. I love Dr. Retzloff because his listens to what his patients want and he give great advice. We wanted children and we weren't afraid of having multiples. Dr. Retzloff didn't tell us we can't transfer two embryos, but he did explain the extra risks and discouraged us from desiring triplets. We now are the proud parents of twins. I appreciate that Dr. Retzloff was so candid about explaining all of the risks that could potentially happen, but still supported us in our desired treatment plan. I also appreciated that he was there for all of our major procedures. He takes great care of his patients and I would encourage anyone struggling with infertility to go meet with him! It takes about 2 mins to see just how genuine and caring he is.
I would encourage you to ask questions. Dr. Retzloff is great at explaining hard concepts and he is more than willing to take the time to explain them. There is no question he will find unworthy of his time. I'd know because I must have asked him dozens!
We did 4 IUIS with a previous clinic. When we came to the Fertility Center of San Antonio, we did 2 more IUIS because our insurance required it before covering any costs of IVF. One of the cons of unexplained infertility. Dr. Retzloff didn't make me repeat costly tests I had done previously at my old clinic. He did switch me to Femara. I did the first 4 IUIS on clomid, and the 2 with Dr. Retzloff on Femara. All 6 ended in a negative pregnancy test. For IVF they put me on menopur, gonal-F and centrotide. I did a combination of those three injectable hormones until a trigger shot and the egg retrieval. After the egg retrival I did Crinone progesterone suppositories (and I think another oral medicine that I don't remember). We did a fresh day 3 transfer with two embroys, the rest we had PGS (genetic screening) done. We have 6 normal embryos left over and they are now frozen. We had our twins in October of 2016.
I can't remember the IUIs, but they were far less expensive in TX than in CA. I think IVF ended up being around $12k (we had to pay for ICSI), then we paid about $5k more for the genetic testing and $3200 for medications. Half of the genetic testing money went to the clinic that did the genetic testing. Plus you'll need to store your embryos if you have some afterward. That's about $400 a year with the Fairfax Cryobank.
I mentioned this previously, but we told Dr. Retzloff that we would love twins. He explained the risks to us and made sure we were educated on what we would be signing up for, but overall he supported us in our decision. I really appreciated that he didn't try to talk us out of transferring two embryos. We even thought about transferring three, but that is where he strongly discouraged doing so because triplets are almost always born early. That's too much of a risk for the babies and for the mother. He explained that even transferring two embryos put us at risk of having triplets. He was just really respectful of our desires, yet making sure we didn't do something that would put us at risk.
San Antonio
Strengths [of Fertility Center of San Antonio] are the patient portal which allows patients to look at lab results and get out of town orders, the process to get labs and ultrasounds then talk with a nurse or physician in a private room after labs and ultrasound seems to work rather well. Weakness is response time on the nurses call line can be a little while which can be difficult with time sensitive questions. Wait times in the office aren't too long.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Strengths are the patient portal which allows patients to look at lab results and get out of town orders, the process to get labs and ultrasounds then talk with a nurse or physician in a private room after labs and ultrasound seems to work rather well. Weakness is response time on the nurses call line can be a little while which can be difficult with time sensitive questions. Wait times in the office aren't too long.
I am an ICU nurse so I wanted straight medical answers and he was able and willing to talk straight with me. Other patients may not appreciate all the medical information but I needed it and received it from him.
Very helpful, positive, compassionate, knowledgeable. Realistic.
How was your experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
He allowed me to express frustration and then laid out a plan to move forward with my infertility journey. He was honest about treatment especially during transplantation of the embryo, he was willing to have honest candid conversation about the quality (not good) of my one surviving 3day embryo. He was very knowledgeable in his practice.
Multiple doctors work in conjunction in this clinic so be prepared to see multiple doctors.
Used 2weeks birth control to suppress the natural cycle and allow ovaries to get as small as they can, then started injectable medications twice per day to create multiple dominate follicles. This continued for two weeks with frequent lab draws and ultrasounds. Once lab levels got high enough a third injectable was started to delay ovulation. Two weeks and two days after stopping birth control I went in for retrieval. They retrieved 6 follicles. 3 fertilized with ICSI. Only 1 embryo made it to day 3 to be reimplanted. The embryo was a five cell and not of a high grade. Negative pregnancy text two weeks post transfer.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
The clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] is clean, organized and go by appointment. Waiting time is minimal. The offices are private and so are the rooms where you talk about your situation or one is getting a procedure...All the nurses were very friendly, everyone was always happy and willing to answer any questions...For every appointment, I knew what I was expecting and weather I was getting a sonogram or drawing blood, the nurses would ask how I was doing.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The clinic is clean, organized and go by appointment. Waiting time is minimal. The offices are private and so are the rooms where you talk about your situation or one is getting a procedure.
The staff is friendly and have great attitudes, makes the nervous situation much more pleasant and you feel safe.
All the nurses were very friendly, everyone was always happy and willing to answer any questions. For every appointment, I knew what I was expecting and weather I was getting a sonogram or drawing blood, the nurses would ask how I was doing.
How was your experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. J. Martin is a very knowledgeable doctor who reviewed my medical charts with his team and explained in detail my risks. He explained to my husband and I our options due to my situation and once we decided the route we would be taking Dr. Martin prepared us for all turnouts. He always made us feel safe and explained in detail or a different way if we didn't seem to understand the results of my tests.
Always stay positive and have an open mind to receive your results.
I must have spent $3,000. Due to that the insurances covered the IUI procedure, sonograms and my lab work.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
[Fertility Center of San Antonio]Quick turn around time for appointments, timely appointments, great business department, cost too much, great nurses, good 24 hour nurse help line, wish i had personal email for my nurse, but they typically get back to you quickly...They did not call with husband's SA results, just once....She [nurse] let me talk for several minutes, ask questions, cry and she was patient during all of it. In the office and on the phone she was there for us.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
He genuinely cared and listened to us. He gave us several options and not just one final answer. He worked with us and our emotions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Irene)
She let me talk for several minutes, ask questions, cry and she was patient during all of it. In the office and on the phone she was there for us. See always had a smile and would talk us through every step.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Great experience! We got in quickly and got to speak with Dr. Neal when we requested. He got to know us on a personal level also. He made us feel comfortable and able to ask questions. We truly enjoyed working with Dr. Neal, he is a great doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Go to him with lists of questions, he will answer them.
Describe the protocols Gregory Neal used in your cycles at Fertility Center of San Antonio and their degree of success.
agonist protocal
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Gregory Neal
San Antonio
The clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] is great! Very clean, friendly staff, receptionist greets you by name. I wish they would offer in house payment plans.... They are all great and friendly. but they have very poor communication skills when you step out of the office. It was impossible to get a call back. I would have to leave messages on the portal and leave several voicemails. Sometimes it was urgent and they would get back to me like 3-5 days later
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The clinic is great! Very clean, friendly staff, receptionist greets you by name. I wish they would offer in house payment plans. IVF is expensive but not everyone has the credit to go through a third party company. and learn to communicate better.
It was very difficult to get in touch with the doctor or nurses when you had questions.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr Gregory Neal as a doctor was great. He had great communication skills and very compassionate. He went through every option that was available to us and the risk of any. He was the first doctor that we saw during our initial visit and he was very detailed in every option and very detailed in hes response
Clomid, IUI
Around $7,000
Gregory Neal
San Antonio
Stephanie [at Fertility Center of San Antonio] is a God send. She is a fantastic nurse and amazing person.... $9000 for one round of IVF with fresh transfer.... Dr. Martin is an extremely experienced, compassionate Reproductive Endocrinologist. He takes the time to speak with you and explain the process and the reasons why he is recommending a particular protocol or medication. He does not treat you like a number and seems invested in your outcome
Dr. Martin explains things in a very simple, easy to understand manner with compassion.
Stephanie is a God send. She is a fantastic nurse and amazing person.
How was your experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Martin is an extremely experienced, compassionate Reproductive Endocrinologist. He takes the time to speak with you and explain the process and the reasons why he is recommending a particular protocol or medication. He does not treat you like a number and seems invested in your outcome.
Go see him first.
$9000 for one round of IVF with fresh transfer
With day 3 fresh embryos, he recommended transferring 2 embryos.