Genetic counseling: Offered
Selling medication: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
4499 Medical Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Center of San Antonio to a friend?

Anovulation, Unexplained
The clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] has a very consistent staff and all are always ready to help as needed. I feel that they are truly there to help however they can. The only weakness I have found is sometime the communication between the nurses when scheduling or doing call backs may get mixed up. This may be resolved with a better system...The nursing staff were always welcoming, communicative, and concerned for my well being. Once you start coming in on a weekly basis you get to know them much more and are always open for conversation and openness for questions.
Anovulation, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The clinic has a very consistent staff and all are always ready to help as needed. I feel that they are truly there to help however they can. The only weakness I have found is sometime the communication between the nurses when scheduling or doing call backs may get mixed up. This may be resolved with a better system.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
From our first visit Dr. Neal spent then entire consultation with us that lasted several hours. Answered every question we had. He even ensured a follow up call was made and made sure our concerns and fears were taken care of as well.
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Absolutely enjoy Dr. Neal, however, the only downside I have had is that we have only dealt with him once. After that it was either the other Dr.'s or nurses in the practice. Dr. Neal did make sure we were taken care or and over saw our course of treatment. We were successful at getting pregnant with our first IUI but unfortunately the pregnancy just didn't want to stay.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Ask up front if he will be doing all visits or if he would be passing on to others. This hasn't bothered me as much because we still received great care. But if you are someone that wants the exact dr every time make sure you say something.
Describe the protocols Gregory Neal used in your cycles at Fertility Center of San Antonio and their degree of success.
Prior to coming to the clinic we went through 2 rounds of clomid that were unsuccessful. So, once we were referred to the clinic and informed him of the outcome from clomid he went with his course of action. The First 2 months were a lot of blood test, follicular sonograms, and a sonohysterograph. All the different blood test checked for AMH, Sperm Antibody (IGA, IGG), Varicella-Zoster V Ab, TSH, Rubella Antibodies, RPR, Prolactin, HIV, HCV, HBsAg Screen, CCDC, Antibody Screen, ABO Grouping, FSH, and Estradiol. Had to take 1 month of birth control to do a saline sono. He also placed my husband on clomid to help with low T. For our first IUI I was place on 2.5mg Letrozole and then triggered the night before IUI with Ovidrel 250mcg. We had 2 very nice follicles one on each side that were for sure large enough to release. Unfortunately, I miscarried and then had an ectopic as well.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The IUI itself was around (estimated) $1,020. Medication was a little under $200. Each visit was $6 then plus any lab fees.
San Antonio

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio.

2015 - 2019
The front office staff is very cold, not compassionate. It is run like a business and as a patient you are a number and a dollar sign. This is a very emotional time for many people as it was for us and very unfamiliar territory and none of our fears or anxieties were put to rest by the clinic office staff. Multiple billing errors were made and they never returned phone calls as promised. Our fertility treatments were extremly expensive and when asked to verify insuarnace a second time after some changes had occurred the staff acted inconvienced and annoyed by the request. I considered multiple times leaving this clinic due solely to the poor service of the office staff.
2015 - 2019
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Retzloff at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Retzloff did a great job treating me as a human. Answering any questions I had, hearing my opinion and presenting other options if they were available. He listened patiently to my concerns. However, the office staff at the clinic was the complete opposite. I never have felt like more then a number to them. I have voiced my multiple concerns to them on a number of occasions and have yet to feel a change.
This is one area that I did not like. You were never assigned one or two nurses, which meant that every time you had an appointment you could see someone completely new and who had no idea about your history. I felt like There was no continuity of care or investment in me as a patient by the nursing staff.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
How was your experience with Matthew Retzloff at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr Retzloff was very warm and easy to talk to. He seemed to try to always find a personal connection and was well versed on my chart and previous transfer. The only negative I would have to mention is that I would occasionally have to wait a long time to see him or he would just not make it by to see me at some appointments and I would just be seen my the US technician or nurse, depending on what was being done that day.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Retzloff at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Educate yourself. If there is something you have read about or are wanting to find out more about, you need to advocate for yourself. Not unless I had read about and pursued a natural FET cycle would it have been presented as an option to me.
Describe the protocols Matthew Retzloff used in your cycles at Fertility Center of San Antonio and their degree of success.
Our IVF with ICSI and EVA was due to male factor infertility. I was put in stimulating drugs and the same day I underwent my egg retrieval my husband also had the TESE in the fertility clinic performed by a urologist. We then placed back two embryos and both took. We heard two heartbeats but then one stopped growing at 10 weeks and that pregnancy resulted in one healthy baby boy in 2016. We began the consultation process for a natural cycle FET, by my request, in April of 2018. I was placed on a 3 week birth control cycle followed by Letrozole for 5 days and then a single embryo transfer a few days after. My progesterone level was not going up so I was placed on a progesterone supplement for the first 10 weeks of pregnancy. That pregnancy resulted in a healthy baby boy 12 days ago on January 25th 2019. We still have 7 remaining frozen embryos and plan on going through the natural FET cycle again.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Retzloff at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Our fresh cycle, nothing was covered by insistence and our total costs were somewhere around $15,000 not including the long term storage of our embryos needed after.
Describe Matthew Retzloff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
My doctor highly recommended that we only transfer one. However, he did transfer two upon our request the first transfer but would only do one high graded and one medium graded embryo.
San Antonio

The nursing staff at FCSA was FANTASTIC! Every nurse we interacted with was so caring and compassionate. The nurses took the time to get to know me. On our hardest days of our fertility journey it was the nurses who held my hand and cried with me. They were responsive to my questions and calls in a timely manner and answered all of my questions throughly. I can’t say enough about the nursing staff at FCSA.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The FCSA strengths are they are very kind and compassionate. They get to know their patients. The staff is well organized and communicates well. I would encourage all new patients to keep detailed records of receipts, regardless of what clinic you decide on. It’s helpful in case anything comes up in question by the business office and is also beneficial when doing taxes.
From the moment we walked in to FCSA we felt like we were treated as humans, not numbers. Dr Retzloff always took as much time as was needed to answer our questions. He took the time to get to know both of us outside of just our fertility information. I never once felt like he was rushed or in a hurry.
Dr Retzloff is a very kind and compassionate man. He has fantastic bedside manner. Even on our hardest days of fertility treatments he was gentle and understanding. He is very straightforward and explains everything in a way that is easy to understand. I can’t say enough great things about Dr Retzloff. My husband and I would like to move closer to home but have made the decision to stay in San Antonio until we are done having children so that we can keep Dr. Retzloff as our fertility doctor.
Our treatment started with a semen analysis that came back fairly normal (slightly low mobility). Next I had an HSG. This showed a uterine septum that Dr Retzloff recommended be surgically corrected. After the surgery IUI was recommended. We did three IUIs which all failed. After the 3rd failed IUI, Dr. Retzloff recommended we consider IVF. We did the egg retrieval and had 9 eggs. Since we had unexplained infertility Dr Retzloff recommended we do partial ICSI. We did ICSI on 5 eggs and left the other 4 to fertilize on their own. The 5 ICSI eggs fertilizer successfully and the other 4 did not. We did a fresh embryo transfer with one embryo on day 3. Only one of our remaining four embryo made it to be frozen. Our first embryo transfer resulted in pregnancy, but ended in miscarriage due to Trisomy 16 at 9 weeks. We completed our second embryo transfer a few months later that resulted in a successful pregnancy.
Since I am young and healthy Dr Retzloff recommended we only transfer one embryo but allowed us to make the decision to transfer one or two. He talked with us about risk of multiples and we elected to only transfer one.
San Antonio

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Matthew Retzloff at Fertility Center of San Antonio.

PCOS, Unexplained
The nursing staff [at Fertility Center of San Antonio] were all very helpful. The only downside I would say that I did not like is that all the nurses were “in charge of” all the patients. I would’ve liked ONE nurse to be assigned to me so she knows my treatment plan very well...They are quick to get back to you if you have any questions for the nurses or doctors. I am an out of town patient and they make the process seamless, they have an online portal in which they upload all out of town orders for scans and blood work. The portal also contains a messaging system that you can message any of the staff at the clinic.
PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Out first meeting with Dr. Retzloff was about two hours long. He first met my husband and I in his office and we spoke at length about our personal history and medical history. I appreciated the fact he wanted to get to know my husband and I as individuals and not just as patients of his.
The nursing staff were all very helpful. The only downside I would say that I did not like is that all the nurses were “in charge of” all the patients. I would’ve liked ONE nurse to be assigned to me so she knows my treatment plan very well.
Dr. Retzloff has great bedside manner, he did not treat just the patient he treated the individual. I have PCOS, but do not “fit the mold” of the syndrome so he adjusted my treatments accordingly. I appreciated that he was interested in getting to know my husband and I on a personal level before we discussed any medical history or treatments. The only negative I have to say is that I did not see him every time I went in, I often saw other doctors in the practice.
Do not be intimidated to ask questions or question his reasoning for his treatments. He is very patient and will break everything down step by step.
Being that I only have one ovary and PCOS (with regular cycles) he suggested IUI or medicated times intercourse would be best for us. The protocols each month were set in stone. Day 2-4 initial follicle scan, letrozole days 5-9, follicle scan day 12 and ovidrel trigger shot depending on day 12 results. He also took blood work within the cycle to monitor my progesterone and estradiol levels.
Infertility is not covered by our insurance so most services were paid for out of pocket. My husbands semen analysis was $40, our IUI was $400, my blood work was anywhere from $7-$18, and follicle scans were actually covered by insurance.

IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Other
There are a couple of nurses [at Fertility Center of San Antonio], Cheryl and Lisa, who are AMAZING!!! They go out of their way to help you and they show compassion. Lisa likes to give your hugs!!!! And then there are a couple of nurses who aren’t exactly the friendliest. The rest of them are good/nice...The majority of your appointments will be in the morning time. And be prepared to wait past your appointed time. The rooms are clean but everyone once in a while the rest room won’t be. Everyone is typically in a good/welcoming mood.
IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Other
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
He takes the time to get to know you. He actually listens to what you have to say and addresses your concerns. His tone of voice is calm and soothing. Which is something you want when you’re going through IVF.
There are a couple of nurses, Cheryl and Lisa, who are AMAZING!!! They go out of their way to help you and they show compassion. Lisa likes to give your hugs!!!! And then there are a couple of nurses who aren’t exactly the friendliest. The rest of them are good/nice.
He works extremely well with you. My husband and I are military, so he let us go to the base to get some of our lab work done. He also was the surgeon for my surgery and he did an amazing job and kept my husband informed during it as well.
To be open and honest with him about all your medical information and he will be honest about what needs to be done to help you have a baby.
In my HSG, it showed tubal disease and something wrong with my uterus. I had an MRI, which led to surgery. We went in knowing I would use donor eggs since I have diminished ovarian reserve. We transferred one embryo which didn’t implant. We are currently in another cycle. Hoping that these two embryos will implant.
Cost for consultations, ultrasounds, the IVF procedure, blood work, ICSI, assistant laser hatching, “little” charges here and there for appointments during your cycle. We’ve spent over $30,000 trying to have a baby.
He approaches that topic based on your medical history. The first time, we transferred one and this cycle we are transferring two.
San Antonio

The entire nursing staff at FCSA is WONDERFUL. Kris set my schedule, however, I worked with a lot of different nurses during my treatment. They were all warm, compassionate, knowledgeable individuals! You can tell that they really care about their patients and that the team has been together a long time. It feels like walking into a living room...The price of the IVF was $9,975. Medications were about $4000. We had ICSI and that was $1050 for up to 10 eggs.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Everything from blood draws to retrieval is done at the clinic. You don't have to go to other locations because everything is on site. The clinic staff is awesome! The only real downside is that you have to pay for parking.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
At FCSA, they really care about you. From check-in, they address you by name, ask about your day, the doctors take time to sit down with you regularly and are available for questions. These guys are, truly, awesome.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Kris)
How was your experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Martin held my initial phone consultation. He worked with me, long distance, every step of the way. He was patient, kind, knowledgeable, warm, and reassuring. They never made promises to me about the results and let me know that they were always there to help.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
If I could advise every struggling women in San Antonio to go to a clinic, it would be this one!
Describe the protocols Joseph Martin used in your cycles at Fertility Center of San Antonio and their degree of success.
My protocol was menopur (75 unit the morning) and follistim (175 units in the evening). After the first 7 day, they lowered my dose of follistim because I was reacting too well. After retrial, I was on estradiol patches and crinone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Describe Joseph Martin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
At the time of my transfer, the lab was not sure how many embryos we would be able to freeze. Because of their uncertainty, we elected to transfer 2.
San Antonio

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio.

3 IVF, Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
They [Fertility Center of San Antonio] are extremely knowledgeable and have the most talented team of doctors and nurses and lab technicians/embryologist to make your dreams come true!...The office is large, which may make some feel like a number... I do feel they all do their best and care for us as we go through this difficult time....3 IVFs... received a discount 2nd and 3rd times....Dr. Retzloff and the rest of the office has sat with me answering every single question I may have
3 IVF, Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
They are the Best! You are in good hands if you go here! Best of luck to you on your journey. They are extremely knowledgeable and have the most talented team of doctors and nurses and lab technicians/embryologist to make your dreams come true!
The office is large, which may make some feel like a number, but I take it as a good sign in that they are helping lots of couples build their families! Plus they have a great staff of talented individuals and since they are larger, you get to do almost all of your blood work, procedures in house, which is nice. Before I started my first IVF, I brought up my concerns about wanting to be treated "special" with Dr. Retzloff (which I'm sure he treats all his patients special), but he has truly made the effort to make my husband and I feel extra special and for that we are truly grateful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: I work and get to know them all.)
They are all great and helpful! I especially love when some of them give me hope instead of the ones that give me the more realistic options of possibly needing to use donor egg, since I'm still trying with my own eggs and am not ready to give up on my little babies yet. But it is a good balance between hope and reality. I do feel they all do their best and care for us as we go through this difficult time.
My husband and I have an extremely difficult case, I have diminished ovarian reserve and my husband has male factor. Dr. Retzloff is kind, fun, intelligent, and one of favorite doctors I have ever worked with! I know I bring down the office's overall ratings since I have a tough case, but he has told me he won't give up on us and for that we are eternally grateful. He has changed up my treatment all three times and each time we've had better results. I truly believe he is doing his best to professional help us achieve a family. We trust him completely. I believe he was put in our lives to help get us through this difficult time. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility. Although I don't want him to fill up with new patients for selfish reasons, because I still need him ;-) Although he is the best, along with Dr. Martin and Dr. Neal at the Fertility Center of San Antonio, so if you need assistance in your fertility journey, they are amazing! You can't go wrong by going here.
I'm probably their most annoying patient since I ask so many questions and take up so much of their time, but Dr. Retzloff and the rest of the office has sat with me answering every single question I may have. So if you are new to this, it is scary and you probably have tons of questions, so feel free to ask your questions so you feel as comfortable as possible during this challenging period in your life. Dr. Retzloff will listen to your questions and gives you knowledgeable and professional answers.
I think we tried a standard, mini, and then max cycles, with ICSI and Assisted Hatching. I received 5, 4, then 6 eggs. The 1st time we tried growing our 1 embryo out to day 5, but it stopped growing on Day 4. We could have put it in on Day 3, but my husband and I hadn't prepared for that since our initial goal was to bank our embryos and do PGS. We then realized that was not in the cards for us. So IVF2 we got 4 eggs and transferred our 1 embryo in on Day 3, no implantation. Then IVF3 we got 6 eggs and transferred our 2 embryos and had a Biochemical Pregnancy. Now we will see what IVF4 does.
3 IVFs... received a discount 2nd and 3rd times. I don't have the cost in front of me right now, but think it is about $12,000 per IVF.
We had a Biochemical Pregnancy when we transferred 2 embryos.

IUI, 3 IVF
Dr. Martin, and all doctors in his practice [Fertility Center of San Antonio], never hesitated to take time to explain procedures, treatments, and options to me. I can’t tell you how many hour-long meetings I have had to get a better understanding of my diagnosis. On the financial stand point, I have been given an array of options in treatment to help me make an informed financial decision. The doctors have all taken time to invest in me, my process, and my situation. They remember me and have genuinely connected with me on a personal level.
IUI, 3 IVF
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Strengths - everything!!! What I love most is that everything is done in the office. I get blood drawn, sonograms performed, retrievals done, and transfer completed in the same place. The embryos do not leave the facility until you receive positive test and the only material that leaves is genetic testing that is done in different lab. They are extremely tech friendly and allow you to access all records, communication, and lab results on their online system. Weakness - something they cannot control, I drive over an hour to get to their clinic! Location is not a fault of theirs, but the drive is WELL worth it for the care I have received.
Dr. Martin, and all doctors in his practice, never hesitated to take time to explain procedures, treatments, and options to me. I can’t tell you how many hour-long meetings I have had to get a better understanding of my diagnosis. On the financial stand point, I have been given an array of options in treatment to help me make an informed financial decision. The doctors have all taken time to invest in me, my process, and my situation. They remember me and have genuinely connected with me on a personal level.
All the nurses are amazing. They are knowledgeable and friendly. I have enjoyed the empathy they demonstrate and the information they all take the time to share. They always put together very informative calendars and directions that make it easy for me to step out of the clinic and remember what to do.
How was your experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Martin is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He is thorough to explain procedures and treatments and does his very best to ensure that I have an understanding of my options. He is a very caring person and it shows in how he treats me and all in his clinic. My husband and I have appreciated his kindness and expertise in our time there. After receiving an upsetting diagnosis, He provided me with a cell phone number I can contact him at if I have questions out of office hours. He has invested in my “story” and truly exhibits care and concern. I would recommend his care and his clinic 1000 times over.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions or mention something you don’t understand. Dr. Martin is extremely thorough and does not make you feel dumb for asking questions you don’t have an understanding of. Unlike most doctors, he is “like you” when consulting with you or regrouping for options. He is extremely knowledgeable and gives you facts and information clearly. Ask what’s on your heart and mind!
I started my fertility treatments at a different clinic. My first consultation with Dr. Martin was different than most because I had already come with 5 clomid cycles and surgery in my history. We were shopping for the best IVF doctor and landed in Dr. Martin’s Office. Because our intention was to try IVF next, we specifically began working towards that. After a very successful first fresh cycle, we decided to continue with a fresh transfer. Unfortunately the transfer did not result in pregnancy, but with 5 frozen embryos left over, it was easy to keep moving forward. In our re-consultation after my first failed transfer, Dr. Martin recommended genetic testing and chromosome karyotype as next tests to run. My husband and I had been very against genetic testing and through a 2 hour consultation, Dr. Martin gave us a perspective that we hadn’t considered. I never thought these genetic tests would tell me why I wasn’t conceiving. A few weeks after receiving our results, I found out that I am a Balanced Translocation carrier. When I received the call, Dr. Martin informed me that he was not comfortable proceeding with my FET hat was to occur in 3 days. He wanted another reconsult with him and the clinics embryologist so we could know what our options were. In our next Re-consult, we discussed the need for PGT. My husband and I agreed that a fresh cycle and PGT on fresh eggs would be more worthwhile for the overall cost of the genetic test. Because of the time frame to receive genetic results on embryos we did not plan a transfer for the second fresh cycle. Our genetic results on 9 embryos came back and only 1 was normal. At our next Re-consult, We decided to try one last fresh cycle with PGT. We agreed to send fresh eggs from cycle 3 and our 5 frozen from cycle 1. After the treatment, we decided to transfer my 1 normal from cycle 2 as well. In the end, we sent 12 blasts for genetic testing and had 2 normal embryos. Unfortunately, this transfer was not a positive pregnancy. At another re-consult, Dr. Martin gave us the information to consider an ERA, biopsy of the endometrial lining, to test chemistry and window of implantation so we can best predict the transfer window. Currently I am working towards an ERA cycle that mimics FET stimulation and hormones.
My insurance covered my first fresh cycle. Each fresh cycle after that costs $7500 with my insurance maximum. FET was $3000. The medications were most costly expense, but was processed through out of office pharmacy. Same with genetic testing.
My doctor has been supportive of our decisions to transfer our embryos - we have not had the opportunity to transfer more than 1 at a time. When discussing transferring 2 in my next FET, he gave me facts and support for both positions of transferring 2 or 1. Overall supports what my husband and I decide.
San Antonio

due to my age and fertility issues they [Fertility Center of San Antonio] wanted to transfer one embryo. They explained all of the reasons and rational behind it so we were confident in their decision...The clinic was very welcoming. They offered an online portal that allowed me to track all of my results and scans if I needed/wanted to refer back to them. They helped me walk through the process so everything was very seamless.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Every time I walked into the clinic I was greeted by name. The care was individualized specifically to me and I always felt that the clinic was available to help with any questions or concerns I had.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
All of the staff I encountered at FCSA was extremely helpful and welcoming. They also made us feel part of the family every time we set foot in the clinic. They were available for all questions and any concerns that we had during the process.
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Neal was extremely kind and informative. He took the time to answer all of our questions thoroughly. He never rushed us or made us feel like a number. He was very gracious and understanding of our needs and expectations. It was heartwarming that he was willing to help us and understood the struggles we had dealt with.
Ask all of the questions you want. No question is a bad question. It is important for you to feel comfortable and Dr. Neal will help with that!
My protocol was very mild since my issue was tube related. It worked well and my cycle went very smoothly. I received a good number of eggs retrieved and ended up with embryos left to freeze.
We won a grant through Resolve/FCSA that provided us with an IVF cycle. We were responsible for the medications, sperm freezing, and embryo freezing. Overall, it was roughly $5K.
Describe Gregory Neal's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Yes, due to my age and fertility issues they wanted to transfer one embryo. They explained all of the reasons and rational behind it so we were confident in their decision.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Every single person in that clinic [Fertility Clinic of San Antonio], since the receptionist, nurses, doctors are so kindness, professional, respectful, patience, they always treat their patients with compassion, they made feel us like we are home, and they are there for us.... [Nurse] We communicate by email, which is easier for us. Every time I wrote to her, it doesn't matter that is a simple question she is always answered me and called me to make sure I understood. She is sweet, patience and kindness.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Every single person in that clinic, since the receptionist, nurses, doctors are so kindness, professional, respectful, patience, they always treat their patients with compassion, they made feel us like we are home, and they are there for us.
He always took the time to explain us every single detail with patience and kindness. We are from Laredo and he had consulted me through phone so we can save a trip to San Antonio. He also call me to see how am I doing. He has a open door policy and to us that is amazing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
My first time going to the clinic, I was scared, I didn't know what to expect. It has been a challenge for me because of the language barrier. And a soon Dr. Retzloff came into the room, I said What am I going to do? He just smiled and gave us confidence. He understood everything we told him, he is a super human being, he is extraordinary, trustworthy, patience, funny, good listener. Every time I talked to him he give the answers all of my doubts. He is awesome!
That he is going to do everything in his power to find answers. He will give you the time you need.
My husband and I had been trying for almost 3 years to have a second baby. I had been through pills, clomid, injections, 3 IUI in Mexico. We decided o go for a second opinion. Dr Retzloff is taking step by step, the first thing he explained to us that we have secondary fertility,then we done is HSG and the conclusion was tube blockage. He has recommended several treatments, we are on hold because the insurance doesn't cover infertility.
They have accessible costs.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Everyone is nice there [Fertility Ctr of San Antonio] and will do everything in their power to help however they can. The most frustrating part is not being able to get in touch with anyone past 3:30, but staff is very attentive to returning messages in a timely manner.... It can be tricky to get ahold of a nurse and 9 times out of 10 you have to leave a message for them, but they ALWAYS call back (usually the same day if not first thing the next day).
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Everyone is nice there and will do everything in their power to help however they can. The most frustrating part is not being able to get in touch with anyone past 3:30, but staff is very attentive to returning messages in a timely manner.
Dr Retzloff has gone above and beyond to make us feel not alone. He takes as much time as we need explaining things in ways we can understand. He never makes us feel rushed or not important.
It can be tricky to get ahold of a nurse and 9 times out of 10 you have to leave a message for them, but they ALWAYS call back (usually the same day if not first thing the next day). It’s frustrating however that the clinic doesn’t take phone calls past 3:30.
Dr Retzloff has been wonderful! Even the staff at the hospital where he removed my fiberoid commented that he was so personable! He makes us feel important and like we matter. He takes time with us and never makes us feel rushed or silly. He is very down-to-earth and we know he is rooting for us!
Be prepared that with IVF you won’t just start immediately, they are going to do the best they can to make sure you’re getting the best chance of a successful pregnancy and that often takes months, but weeks to accomplish.
We haven’t begun IVF yet but we just completed an open myomectomy to remove a fibroid that was in the uterine wall. Dr Retzloff selected us to undergo the Accessa laser procedure but our insurance wouldn’t cover any of it. After Dr Retzloff fought with them and went through 3 appeals with them we decided to proceed with the open myomectomy. We had zero complications.

Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
I absolutely love all the nurses and staff at fertility center of San Antonio but Cheryl is super special to me. She sat with me and my husband through all the hard times and exciting times. She walked me through step by step everything that would happen. But she truly is a little angel to us. During our break between ivf cycles she called Just to find out how we were holding up. I could go on and on but there was one moment after our first miscarriage that she looked at my husband and asked are you ok? Please call me if after today you have any questions. It is a small thing but now every time I talk to my husband about fertility treatment he talks about how special Cheryl is. All the nurses add an extra element of kindest and understanding. They do amazing work and still take the time to know us and truly care about how we are doing.
European, Latino
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The strengths are their staff. Extremely friend nurses and knowledgeable doctors. I also think the doctors in the office complement each other and bring something different to the table. Getting to interact with all thee doctors allows you to get a bigger picture of why your treatment is a certain way. Weakness would I’ve had to follow up a few times on costs of different things but this is more my ocd of needing to know exactly every amount needed to proceed. My advice for new patients is if you have questions ask them. If you need or want more of an explainment ask for it. I learned that they aren’t mind readers and if I had an issue I needed to bring it to their attention.
There are a lot of people they see but I feel the nurses and the doctors always take the time to walk you through what is going on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl )
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Retzloff is super down to earth. If I have question he will take the time at my appointment or call me on the phone. He is also a straight shooter and tells me what is expected. He can joke around and if you get confused he doesn’t mind reexplaining things.
If you are confused on something ask. He will assume you understood him the first time but if your like me I sometimes need to hear it more than once. He never minds talking it through a second time. Till you feel comfortable.
I don’t remember everything but I’m super grateful that him and his team were super responsive after my second miscarriage. They ran every test in the book. And after my MRI discovered stuff in my uterus. I’m glad he added that on. I now feel more confident going into my 3 rd cycle.

1 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
I also think that the clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] has very unclear billing policies. They quoted different prices every time we came...Only dealt with one nurse primarily...Poor billing policies, treating ppl with cookie cutter techniques- felt tgat no individual approach used...The hopes, the time, the emotional component was very hard to handle. Eventually we were told by the nurse that they CANT HELP US anymore...I felt like doctor kind of gave up on my case
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
No other option offered. There are plenty research of growths srimulating hormonw, testosterone, DHEA however I felt like doctor kind of gave up on my case
Only dealt with one nurse primarily
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Ok doc. Didnt feel however he is fighting to get our baby our of Gods waiting room. And i really wish he did. We live very far from the clinic (2,5h) and majority of the times dis sono, blood work and communicated with his nurse on treatment adjustments. I also think that the clinic has very unclear billing policies. They quoted different prices every time we came
Hard to give advise. Situation is different for each patient. I felt however that he offeres similar treatment to patients not very individualized
My schedule is very tough and they had to place me on birth control to control timing of stimulation. Besides absolutely unbearable emotion side effects that noone warned us about, we would stop birth control about 3 days prior to stimulating, do bloodwork and sono to see if any cysts formed, then stimulate with blood work and sonograms in between. We were only able to stimulate and retrieve once. The rest of the times (3-4) i kept forming cysts on ovaries after a month of birth control. Then he would take me off for ine month and restart again. The hopes, the time, the emotional component was very hard to handle. Eventually we were told by the nurse that they CANT HELP US anymore
We spend about 20k
I wish i would have gone for growinh to 5 day and PGSing with following cryo. I wish if they come back good chromosomally we would prepare my endometrial lining. Majority of tbe faild fresh transfers are due to asynchrony between lining and the embrio. I regret agreed on fresh transfer
San Antonio

They [Fertility Ctr of San Antonio] have a great lab, which I believe contributed to my 7 embryos making it to freeze. The doctors have a lot of awards and recognitions. Everything was very streamlined. I do wish it would have been more personal but I can’t complain too much because I had great results and flawless procedures.... The nursing staff was very straightforward and knowledgeable but it was always a short conversation or call.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
They have a great lab, which I believe contributed to my 7 embryos making it to freeze. The doctors have a lot of awards and recognitions. Everything was very streamlined. I do wish it would have been more personal but I can’t complain too much because I had great results and flawless procedures.
It was never too busy but it was very straight forward. Not much conversation during appointments. Ultrasounds were with a tech or a nurse, didn’t see the doctor during my monitoring. Did see the doctor for egg retireval and transfer.
The nursing staff was very straightforward and knowledgeable but it was always a short conversation or call. No elaboration or questions of how I was handling everything.
When I did get to see Dr. Retzloff it was great. He was informative and did not rush. I felt he really knew what he was doing. I just wish he would have been more available at monitoring appointments for questions. It would have also been great if he did the monitoring ultrasounds.
Be prepared with questions. He will take the time to answer in an understanding way.
I used an antagonist protocol that included a freeze all for all embryos. We also used ICSI which I believe is standard for the genetic testing we did. I used birth control before starting stims. The goal with our cycle was to genetically test embryos because of a chromosome issue I had. We then transferred one PGD normal embryo to hopefully avoid another miscarriage. It ended in a chemical pregnancy.
It was about 15k for everything up to a frozen transfer.
I did a eSET because the embryos were genetically normal and should have given us better odds at a successful pregnancy.
San Antonio

One of the best parts about this clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] is the nurses! Goodness they are all so wonderful. One of my favorites is no longer working at the clinic, but I think I worked with nearly all of them during my IUIs and IVF round. They seem to be on the same page as far as your treatment plan goes. The clinic is busy, but they seem to have enough staff to make sure each of their patients are taken care of. I remember during my egg retrieval the nurses were just so compassionate. Carefully helping up after the procedure and offering to help me get dressed because I was still a bit drugged. They were really all just so kind. It was like having a little cheer squad during the process.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
This is more of a critique for all clinics- wait times. Sometimes you will get right in for your appointment and sometimes you will wait a half hour. It's frustrating, especially if you are stressed about getting back to work. Sometimes emergencies come up for patients and they have to fit them in. Having been one of those emergency appointments, I can say that you'll appreciate them prioritizing their patients based on need if it ever comes to it. Strengths- the nurses, doctor involvement, really all the staff (love love the ultrasound technician!), also they are really clear about the billing before you start treatment.
Dr. Retzloff spent FOUR hours with us during our initial consultation with him. We had trouble getting our records over and he asked his staff to get them while we were there. It must have been a 200 page document he had printed. Then he went through page by page of all of our history. This is a man who cares deeply about his patients and their treatment plan. We then came back a year later after our twins were born to introduce him to them and he instantly recognized us. He remembers all of his patients. I was definitely not a number!
One of the best parts about this clinic is the nurses! Goodness they are all so wonderful. One of my favorites is no longer working at the clinic, but I think I worked with nearly all of them during my IUIs and IVF round. They seem to be on the same page as far as your treatment plan goes. The clinic is busy, but they seem to have enough staff to make sure each of their patients are taken care of. I remember during my egg retrieval the nurses were just so compassionate. Carefully helping up after the procedure and offering to help me get dressed because I was still a bit drugged. They were really all just so kind. It was like having a little cheer squad during the process.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Retzloff is actively involved in his patient's treatment plans. He was there for nearly all of our procedures and the one he couldn't make it to (he was assisting another patient) he sent his colleague who also did a great job. I love Dr. Retzloff because his listens to what his patients want and he give great advice. We wanted children and we weren't afraid of having multiples. Dr. Retzloff didn't tell us we can't transfer two embryos, but he did explain the extra risks and discouraged us from desiring triplets. We now are the proud parents of twins. I appreciate that Dr. Retzloff was so candid about explaining all of the risks that could potentially happen, but still supported us in our desired treatment plan. I also appreciated that he was there for all of our major procedures. He takes great care of his patients and I would encourage anyone struggling with infertility to go meet with him! It takes about 2 mins to see just how genuine and caring he is.
I would encourage you to ask questions. Dr. Retzloff is great at explaining hard concepts and he is more than willing to take the time to explain them. There is no question he will find unworthy of his time. I'd know because I must have asked him dozens!
We did 4 IUIS with a previous clinic. When we came to the Fertility Center of San Antonio, we did 2 more IUIS because our insurance required it before covering any costs of IVF. One of the cons of unexplained infertility. Dr. Retzloff didn't make me repeat costly tests I had done previously at my old clinic. He did switch me to Femara. I did the first 4 IUIS on clomid, and the 2 with Dr. Retzloff on Femara. All 6 ended in a negative pregnancy test. For IVF they put me on menopur, gonal-F and centrotide. I did a combination of those three injectable hormones until a trigger shot and the egg retrieval. After the egg retrival I did Crinone progesterone suppositories (and I think another oral medicine that I don't remember). We did a fresh day 3 transfer with two embroys, the rest we had PGS (genetic screening) done. We have 6 normal embryos left over and they are now frozen. We had our twins in October of 2016.
I can't remember the IUIs, but they were far less expensive in TX than in CA. I think IVF ended up being around $12k (we had to pay for ICSI), then we paid about $5k more for the genetic testing and $3200 for medications. Half of the genetic testing money went to the clinic that did the genetic testing. Plus you'll need to store your embryos if you have some afterward. That's about $400 a year with the Fairfax Cryobank.
I mentioned this previously, but we told Dr. Retzloff that we would love twins. He explained the risks to us and made sure we were educated on what we would be signing up for, but overall he supported us in our decision. I really appreciated that he didn't try to talk us out of transferring two embryos. We even thought about transferring three, but that is where he strongly discouraged doing so because triplets are almost always born early. That's too much of a risk for the babies and for the mother. He explained that even transferring two embryos put us at risk of having triplets. He was just really respectful of our desires, yet making sure we didn't do something that would put us at risk.
San Antonio

Strengths [of Fertility Center of San Antonio] are the patient portal which allows patients to look at lab results and get out of town orders, the process to get labs and ultrasounds then talk with a nurse or physician in a private room after labs and ultrasound seems to work rather well. Weakness is response time on the nurses call line can be a little while which can be difficult with time sensitive questions. Wait times in the office aren't too long.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Strengths are the patient portal which allows patients to look at lab results and get out of town orders, the process to get labs and ultrasounds then talk with a nurse or physician in a private room after labs and ultrasound seems to work rather well. Weakness is response time on the nurses call line can be a little while which can be difficult with time sensitive questions. Wait times in the office aren't too long.
I am an ICU nurse so I wanted straight medical answers and he was able and willing to talk straight with me. Other patients may not appreciate all the medical information but I needed it and received it from him.
Very helpful, positive, compassionate, knowledgeable. Realistic.
How was your experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
He allowed me to express frustration and then laid out a plan to move forward with my infertility journey. He was honest about treatment especially during transplantation of the embryo, he was willing to have honest candid conversation about the quality (not good) of my one surviving 3day embryo. He was very knowledgeable in his practice.
Multiple doctors work in conjunction in this clinic so be prepared to see multiple doctors.
Used 2weeks birth control to suppress the natural cycle and allow ovaries to get as small as they can, then started injectable medications twice per day to create multiple dominate follicles. This continued for two weeks with frequent lab draws and ultrasounds. Once lab levels got high enough a third injectable was started to delay ovulation. Two weeks and two days after stopping birth control I went in for retrieval. They retrieved 6 follicles. 3 fertilized with ICSI. Only 1 embryo made it to day 3 to be reimplanted. The embryo was a five cell and not of a high grade. Negative pregnancy text two weeks post transfer.

Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
The embryologist, Dr. Poole is incredible. He is top tier. He even discussed all of my questions and concerns about embryos a couple years later. He was scientific and pragmatic, with speaking compassionately (or not too harshly anyway). ... I believe they have meetings each morning to discuss patient cases (with all of the doctors and the nursing lead staff) so that everyone can thoughtfully brainstorm or troubleshoot together.
Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The nursing staff is great the physicians are excellent. I feel that they all work together really well. I believe they have meetings each morning to discuss patient cases (with all of the doctors and the nursing lead staff) so that everyone can thoughtfully brainstorm or troubleshoot together. And so that they all know their patients well. I really thought I would get pregnant here; their expertise is fabulous. The embryologist, Dr. Poole is incredible. He is top tier. He even discussed all of my questions and concerns about embryos a couple years later. He was scientific and pragmatic, with speaking compassionately (or not too harshly anyway).
They knew me well and related to me in a personal level.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Elena)
Elena isn’t there anymore but I loved her. Her spirit and drive and positivity and encouraging attitude. When she had to call me to say it was negative, she was genuinely sad. And I needed help with a shot one morning when I had an ultrasound, she was ready to assist and with a sweet helpful attitude. The rest of the nursing staff seemed great too. But she made it feel comfortable to really know someone there who cared.
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Very knowledgeable and professional. Kind and caring. Very evidence based. Friendly and reassuring. Definitely working hard for his patient’s success. He loves what he does and has many many babies that have been born that are thanks to his expertise.
Be patient with the process.
We did three retrieval’s with him and each one I got a lot of follicles on fairly low doses of medication. I was 29. I’m not sure if it was my husband’s sperm (he did take supplements!) or my eggs but even after retrieving 22 eggs or around there most times, we ended up with 4 embryos, 1 embryo, and 2 embryos. This doesn’t count the one three day embryo transfer and one 5 day blast we transferred. Because of my uterus shape, he would only transfer one embryo and I think that’s part of why it didn’t work. I also think an FET was the best course for me because I always had negatives with fresh transfers but I at least got a chemical with the FET.
Our insurance covered most of everything (Starbucks!) But our deductible or meds or something ended up costing I think about $1500 a cycle.
Due to my uterus shape he would only transfer one which I think was smart as far as the risks for twins with my uterus (bicornuate uterus). But we didn’t have success with one embryo and we did have two positive pregnancy tests in later years (though they were FET) when another doctor put in two embryos.
San Antonio

I love to go to that clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] because it made me feel safe and in good hands. ... Every single staff member made you feel comfortable, because it is not easy to walk in to a fertility clinic and do 't know what to expect. They cheer you up, even you don't have good news. Simply the best ... She is super nice lady. Super organized, that she made our schedules flexible.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Its like home. Every single staff member made you feel comfortable, because it is not easy to walk in to a fertility clinic and do 't know what to expect. They cheer you up, even you don't have good news. Simply the best
The first time my husband and I went to the clinic we were a little afraid of the next steps. Everyone in the clinic are so nice, including receptionists, nurse, labs,doctors. They made us feel like home. Doctor Retzloff was so nice, patient with us, he explains us every detail of the treatments, he took his time to make sure we understood everything that he was saying. He even made phone calls just make sure that we were okay. I love to go to that clinic because it made me feel safe and in good hands.
She is super nice lady. Super organized, that she made our schedules flexible. She made sure that we understood everything and she has a very good responses even with emails. I love work with her.
Dr Retzloff is an awesome person. He made us feel like home, like we were friends. He always took the time to explain every little detail, it doesn't matter that he had to repeat it several times until we understood everything. He even made phone calls to make sure we were okay. He is a very great super human.
You would love how patient he is.
They are reasonable prices, but unfortunately my insurance doesn't help much.
San Antonio

You have to watch the charges and make sure things are correct. They [Fertility Center of San Antonio] granted me a refund for a cancelled cycle which was good, but then it got a little confusing paying for the next. We figured it out but I think there was an additional charge I had them remove. I overheard another couple saying they’d been billed twice. They are quick to fix things and I don’t believe it’s intentional but you do have to pay attention if you are paying out of pocket
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
You have to watch the charges and make sure things are correct. They granted me a refund for a cancelled cycle which was good, but then it got a little confusing paying for the next. We figured it out but I think there was an additional charge I had them remove. I overheard another couple saying they’d been billed twice. They are quick to fix things and I don’t believe it’s intentional but you do have to pay attention if you are paying out of pocket
He’s so kind! He knows me. A couple times he’s approached me in the hall to talk about my case which always surprises me that he can see my face and think about the different things that have happened in my personal experience
It can very! My favorites are kristi and Cheryl because they are always warm and positive.
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
He’s kind caring and compassionate. He also thinks through each thing according to my medical history not just the same as everyone else. He stays positive always hoping with us for our desired outcome!
Na
We used icsi due to my husbands low count. Now with FET we’ve adjusted my progesterone each time in hopes of achieving a healthy full term pregnancy. I also have gone from a natural cycle to a medicated cycle because I didn’t get pregnant with two tries on the natural protocol
First IVF - 20k with meds 1st FET - 2500 2nd FET - 2500 3rd FET - 4000 4th FET - 4000
San Antonio

The clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] is nice and the front desk staff are very nice and knowledgeable!! I never had to wait long in the waiting room and the office was easy to get to and find. The accounting staff always helped me understand the payments and work with me if I needed to make a payment late for any reason.... I paid a very small cost compared to what a IUI treatment would cost. They really have great prices I feel comfortable paying.
European, Other
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The clinic is nice and the front desk staff are very nice and knowledgeable!! I never had to wait long in the waiting room and the office was easy to get to and find. The accounting staff always helped me understand the payments and work with me if I needed to make a payment late for any reason.
I loved the office of Dr. Neal. I was very taken care of and cared for. I would never choose another fertility dr.
Nursing staff was all very professional and amazing! Always there to help and answer any questions I might have at any time.
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Neal is the best around. He took time to talk with me in detail every visit and explains things very well. He is so nice and comforting in this hard time of trying to get pregnant! I can’t wait to get back and try my IUI treatment for the 3rd time before moving to IVF! I would never trust another doctor with my fertility journey.
Go see him right away! He will change your life and is the best!
I got the IUI done and took meds and a shot to push along ovulation.
I haven’t had any embryo transfers yet.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
The clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] is clean, organized and go by appointment. Waiting time is minimal. The offices are private and so are the rooms where you talk about your situation or one is getting a procedure...All the nurses were very friendly, everyone was always happy and willing to answer any questions...For every appointment, I knew what I was expecting and weather I was getting a sonogram or drawing blood, the nurses would ask how I was doing.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The clinic is clean, organized and go by appointment. Waiting time is minimal. The offices are private and so are the rooms where you talk about your situation or one is getting a procedure.
The staff is friendly and have great attitudes, makes the nervous situation much more pleasant and you feel safe.
All the nurses were very friendly, everyone was always happy and willing to answer any questions. For every appointment, I knew what I was expecting and weather I was getting a sonogram or drawing blood, the nurses would ask how I was doing.
How was your experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. J. Martin is a very knowledgeable doctor who reviewed my medical charts with his team and explained in detail my risks. He explained to my husband and I our options due to my situation and once we decided the route we would be taking Dr. Martin prepared us for all turnouts. He always made us feel safe and explained in detail or a different way if we didn't seem to understand the results of my tests.
Always stay positive and have an open mind to receive your results.
I must have spent $3,000. Due to that the insurances covered the IUI procedure, sonograms and my lab work.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
[Fertility Center of San Antonio]Quick turn around time for appointments, timely appointments, great business department, cost too much, great nurses, good 24 hour nurse help line, wish i had personal email for my nurse, but they typically get back to you quickly...They did not call with husband's SA results, just once....She [nurse] let me talk for several minutes, ask questions, cry and she was patient during all of it. In the office and on the phone she was there for us.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
He genuinely cared and listened to us. He gave us several options and not just one final answer. He worked with us and our emotions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of San Antonio. (Assigned nurse: Irene)
She let me talk for several minutes, ask questions, cry and she was patient during all of it. In the office and on the phone she was there for us. See always had a smile and would talk us through every step.
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Great experience! We got in quickly and got to speak with Dr. Neal when we requested. He got to know us on a personal level also. He made us feel comfortable and able to ask questions. We truly enjoyed working with Dr. Neal, he is a great doctor.
Go to him with lists of questions, he will answer them.
agonist protocal
San Antonio

The clinic [Fertility Center of San Antonio] is great! Very clean, friendly staff, receptionist greets you by name. I wish they would offer in house payment plans.... They are all great and friendly. but they have very poor communication skills when you step out of the office. It was impossible to get a call back. I would have to leave messages on the portal and leave several voicemails. Sometimes it was urgent and they would get back to me like 3-5 days later
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
The clinic is great! Very clean, friendly staff, receptionist greets you by name. I wish they would offer in house payment plans. IVF is expensive but not everyone has the credit to go through a third party company. and learn to communicate better.
It was very difficult to get in touch with the doctor or nurses when you had questions.
How was your experience with Gregory Neal at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr Gregory Neal as a doctor was great. He had great communication skills and very compassionate. He went through every option that was available to us and the risk of any. He was the first doctor that we saw during our initial visit and he was very detailed in every option and very detailed in hes response
Clomid, IUI
Around $7,000
San Antonio

Stephanie [at Fertility Center of San Antonio] is a God send. She is a fantastic nurse and amazing person.... $9000 for one round of IVF with fresh transfer.... Dr. Martin is an extremely experienced, compassionate Reproductive Endocrinologist. He takes the time to speak with you and explain the process and the reasons why he is recommending a particular protocol or medication. He does not treat you like a number and seems invested in your outcome
Dr. Martin explains things in a very simple, easy to understand manner with compassion.
Stephanie is a God send. She is a fantastic nurse and amazing person.
How was your experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
Dr. Martin is an extremely experienced, compassionate Reproductive Endocrinologist. He takes the time to speak with you and explain the process and the reasons why he is recommending a particular protocol or medication. He does not treat you like a number and seems invested in your outcome.
Go see him first.
$9000 for one round of IVF with fresh transfer
With day 3 fresh embryos, he recommended transferring 2 embryos.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 4 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
Being a military wife and seen by multiple fertility doctors. My expectations of being a new patient is pretty high because I understand the procedures . The strength of the clinic [Fertility Center of SA] that everyone is very friendly . The weakness of the clinic is over scheduling patients back to back and not having the time to spend with the patient especially one that has multiple questions.... It was 300+ for first consultation and also depends on your insurance price for consultation.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 4 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of San Antonio.
Being a military wife and seen by multiple fertility doctors. My expectations of being a new patient is pretty high because I understand the procedures . The strength of the clinic that everyone is very friendly . The weakness of the clinic is over scheduling patients back to back and not having the time to spend with the patient especially one that has multiple questions.
Listen very carefully what I had to say . Was very optimistic about this transfer
This was my first consultation with Dr. Martin Had to asked the nurse to come in twice to explain certain procedures due to I am using gifted embryo. Needed to know what paperwork was needed. Need to know when to schedule for my transfer. They did not run any test or do a three hour interview. I was a little disappointed on how the nurse was in a rush to see other patients. I explain I paid my money and was not leaving until all my questions with answers. The nurse apologize.
How was your experience with Joseph Martin at Fertility Center of San Antonio?
This was my first consultation . Dr. Martin was very good and listening .He has looked over my previous records. Take the time to answer my question. Did a exam and said everything looked fine. He was very optimistic that this transfer would be a good one for me. Hopefully this time at the festival he was very optimistic that this transfer would be a good one for me. Hopefully this time at the successful full-term birth.
Dr. Martin is very thorough and listen and patient with this patient . Do not allow his staff to rush you due to other patients. Your first visit should be a three hour consultation .
This was only a consultation so no strategy at this time