9.7

Anderson, SC 29621
333 S. Pine
Spartanburg, SC 29302

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Go into your appointment knowing that Dr. Likes truly cares about his patients! He goes into great detail about how they do things and what to expect. He is willing to take treatments as quickly or slowly as you want. He is simply the best! ... I feel completely comfortable and at ease when talking with him about our future plans. He is always willing to listen and hear my concerns as well as answer any questions no matter how simple.
The fertility clinic of the Carolinas is the best! They strive to be that beam of light and are your constant cheerleaders throughout the entire process. They are understanding and offer to pray with you if you need it. I love them! ... They [nurses] are always the smiling bright faces you need to see in those stressful moments before an exam or appointment.
How was your experience with Creighton Likes at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Dr. Likes is an amazing doctor! I feel completely comfortable and at ease when talking with him about our future plans. He is always willing to listen and hear my concerns as well as answer any questions no matter how simple.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Creighton Likes at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Creighton Likes at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Dr. Likes always takes the time to talk me through each and every step as well as ask about my personal life.
Describe the protocols Creighton Likes used in your cycles at Fertility Center of the Carolinas and their degree of success.
We started with just Femara and then slowly added a trigger shot and then added another shot before the trigger shot. After a few months of no results, we decided to try an IUI. After this failed, we decided to take a break and he was fully supportive!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
They are wonderful! They are always the smiling bright faces you need to see in those stressful moments before an exam or appointment.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Creighton Likes at Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
All doctors appointments and treatments are expensive, but they tell you all costs up front if possible
Greenville
Dr. Miller is always so kind, patient and personable. He always makes me feel at home when working with him and he is very present and takes his time with us.... He is very kind, patient, and compassionate. You can tell he is passionate about what he does. He is always very present, takes his time with us, and is very personable. He is one of my favorites to work with for sure and I always leave feeling very calm after working with him
I LOVE all of the nurses at this office [Fertility Center of the Carolinas-Greenville] as they have become like family to me. They have answered all of my questions, calmed me in times of stressed, and helped me during tough times. There is one nurse that I CANNOT stand to work with as she is never on top of things, very unorganized, horrible communication, etc.
How was your experience with Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
He is very kind, patient, and compassionate. You can tell he is passionate about what he does. He is always very present, takes his time with us, and is very personable. He is one of my favorites to work with for sure and I always leave feeling very calm after working with him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
None, he is great! Keep doing what he is doing!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Describe the protocols Paul Miller used in your cycles at Fertility Center of the Carolinas and their degree of success.
Dr. Miller has only performed a few of my IUIs. Most of my treatment protocols were done with Dr. Lessey or Dr. Green. Dr. Miller is very gentle, calm, and reassuring.
I LOVE all of the nurses at this office as they have become like family to me. They have answered all of my questions, calmed me in times of stressed, and helped me during tough times. There is one nurse that I CANNOT stand to work with as she is never on top of things, very unorganized, horrible communication, etc.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Strengths: Treating you like a human and communicating very well every step of the way from treatments to finances. Weaknesses: Dr. Lessey and his nurse Sandy have horrible communication and bedside manners.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
OVerall the last two years at the fertility centers, we have spent close to $20k out of pocket and still not pregnant.
Greenville
The visit was quick and he [Dr. Miller] explained everything, since im still young with one live birth already he felt that i would be okay to have a iui the natural way , he answered my questions his nurses was great and supportive... He wanted me to do the natural iui but once my period came on i was like omg i haven't had a 10 years and this is very expensive so i wanted to take the pills i did the fertility pills day 3-7 and then waited for ovulation and went in the nest day for the procedure
I would say overall this clinic [Fertility Ctr of the Carolinas] is very inexpensive actually cheaper than what i expected and the whole team is great all the way down to the receptions even the lady's that draw your blood.... They have a great warm environment... The cost that i had to really only pay was for the iui which was $277 also the fertility pills which with my insurance was $11 (I think) ... Also each time after the iui my two blood work cost were $13... I also had insurance and did require alot of testing
How was your experience with Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
The visit was quick and he explained everything, since im still young with one live birth already he felt that i would be okay to have a iui the natural way , he answered my questions his nurses was great and supportive
The nurses was great they keep in contact with me and made sure i was okay and understood everything... Even during the TTW they were very supportive
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas. (Assigned nurse: Ashely )
i LOVE ashely she was so supportive and she explained everything, even if i asked more than once she never had a attitude at all...
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
I would say overall this clinic is very inexpensive actually cheaper than what i expected and the whole team is great all the way down to the receptions even the lady's that draw your blood.... They have a great warm environment
Greenville

Dr. Miller very clearly laid out all treatment plans for my husband and I. He explained to us different methods we could use to achieve a pregnancy. He was very compassionate and knowledgeable. He worked closely with the nurses to ensure proper communication.... We started with Clomid, but weren’t having positive results. Added in Novarel. Then added in Gonal F. Switched to Letrozole+Novarel+Gonal F. Dr. Miller suggested a regimen of vitamin e, d 3, coq10, and prenatals.
This clinic [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] is very large and tends to treat its patients like numbers rather than people. I’ve had quite a few conversations with the patient care coordinator regarding the treatment i received there.... Negative experience with IUI- we were in the waiting room for over an hour after our scheduled appointment time.... FCC is a very large clinic run by a hospital so it is much more like an institution and less of a positive, relaxed experience.
How was your experience with Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Ask questions if you have them. Don’t expect him to know what you’re thinking.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas. (Assigned nurse: Megan )
Megan is very knowledgeable regarding infertility, treatments, and PCOS. She showed compassion and gave necessary instructions. She provided a treatment plan at every appointment.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
This clinic is very large and tends to treat its patients like numbers rather than people. I’ve had quite a few conversations with the patient care coordinator regarding the treatment i received there.
Ultrasound- $280 Clomid- $50 Femara- $10 Gonal F+Novarel- $500+
Describe Paul Miller's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas.

2014 - 2016, Successful
He [Dr Creighton Likes] took the time to explain things and let us ask questions. He said to call if we needed anything after we left. He always asked me how I was doing and feeling during procedures. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Likes...[At Fertility Center of The Carolinas] you would leave a message and a nurse would call you back. After my miscarriage I always had the same nurse, Amy, that called me. Every single nurse I talked to was sincere, helpful and respectful.
We immediately liked Dr Likes. He painted a realistic picture of our scenario and what our results may be. He was confident and straightforward. He said our treatment plan was like a ladder and we needed to figure out which rung to start on and if that didn't work to move to next rung. Fortunately his plan worked and we are currently pregnant with our second child.
Listen to what they have to say but be optimistic that good things can happen even if they don't seem likely. Everyone's body is different.
He took the time to explain things and let us ask questions. He said to call if we needed anything after we left. He always asked me how I was doing and feeling during procedures. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Likes.
We would start a round with femera on days 3-7 of my cycle, Ovidrel 150IU days 7-10. We would go in for an ultrasound to check the follicle size and stimulate with Gonal F that same day.
You would leave a message and a nurse would call you back. After my miscarriage I always had the same nurse, Amy, that called me. Every single nurse I talked to was sincere, helpful and respectful.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
They were always on time with appointments, quick to call with results, flexible to schedule and easy to get in and out of.

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
I can't say enough good things about him....Dr [Creighton LIkes] is knowledgeable about the most recent advances and will give you his very honest opinions on treatment options, even if this clinic doesn't offer them. He is compassionate but will also be truthful for when he thinks it is time to move forward with a new plan. He keeps track of all of his patients, knows who is cycling, and even knows his IVF patient's beta test date off the top of his head. I always know what to expect and what we should do to move forward. I can't say enough good things about him.
I can't say enough good things about him....Dr [Creighton LIkes] is knowledgeable about the most recent advances and will give you his very honest opinions on treatment options, even if this clinic doesn't offer them...Susan [a nurse at Fertility Center of The Carolinas] is a straight shooter. She will not sugar coat anything which I find refreshing. She prepares you so you know exactly what to expect. She always makes herself available and answers questions thoroughly.
Dr likes is knowledgeable about the most recent advances and will give you his very honest opinions on treatment options, even if this clinic doesn't offer them. He is compassionate but will also be truthful for when he thinks it is time to move forward with a new plan. He keeps track of all of his patients, knows who is cycling, and even knows his IVF patient's beta test date off the top of his head. I always know what to expect and what we should do to move forward. I can't say enough good things about him.
Dr likes always knows every detail of my very thick chart every time I see him. He is kind and compassionate. He makes you feel like he is as invested as you are and you can tell he really wants you to have a successful pregnancy.
We did a FET cycle. Suppressed with bcp and lupron. Added in miniville patches and estrace. Then PIO and Crinone. We thawed our previously frozen embryos for PGS testing. All made it through thaw, biopsy, refreeze, and thaw again. I think that embryologist and lab are very good at this clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas. (Assigned nurse: Susan)
Susan is a straight shooter. She will not sugar coat anything which I find refreshing. She prepares you so you know exactly what to expect. She always makes herself available and answers questions thoroughly.

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Lessey was kind and very intelligent however he didn't pay attention to my case. He went back and forth saying I needed depot lupron only to say I didn't at the very next appointment the back to saying I did 24 hours later. I left every appointment feeling confused as to what we needed to do next. After two years, I felt like I wasted a lot of time....Demand his attention and make sure he reads your chart. Otherwise, make sure you know your history like the back of your hand.
The clinic staff is excellent. I've had a few frustrations when trying to get price quotes, mostly due to the lack of communication from my doctor to the financial coordinator. The ultrasound tech, Sherri, is amazing. She always makes me feel like I am in good hands....Dr. Lessey is driven by his research. If you do not fit neatly inside it, he will basically ignore your chart. Every time I met with him, I had to fill him in with all of the details of my history. He rarely reviewed my chart. After being his patient for almost 2 years, he still didn't know who I was.
How was your experience with Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
I love the nursing staff. They are amazing and have become my second family. They are compassionate and answer every question. If they don't know the answer, they find it out and get back to you.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Our Doctor failed to call us with test results regarding our miscarriage in a timely manner. They also didn't tell me my progesterone was low and adjust treatments accordingly until I asked about it.
Bruce Lessey

2019, Consult
IUI With Other Docs
She was amazing! She made us feel very welcomed at the office and did a great job explaining treatments for our situation. Dr. Green actually seemed to care about our fertility struggles and was very optimistic. My husband and I left her office that day very hopeful of our future. We can’t wait to start treatments with her.... The nursing staff [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] was amazing. Everyone was really nice and made you feel very welcomed.
Everyone in the office [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] was very nice and knowledgeable. You feel very welcomed right when you walk in and up until you leave! The staff was very knowledgeable and we left completely understanding each process. I only wished I would’ve went to this clinic first!... The nursing staff was amazing. Everyone was really nice and made you feel very welcomed.
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Dr. Green is very down to earth person that made us feel extremely welcomed the moment we met her. She was very thorough explaining our treatment options to us where we left actually understanding every option and process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
My husband and I first saw another fertility specialist and did treatments without success. We felt like just a number to that doctor and became very discouraged with our fertility journey. Finally, we decided to seek a second opinion. That is when we found Dr. Green. She was amazing! She made us feel very welcomed at the office and did a great job explaining treatments for our situation. Dr. Green actually seemed to care about our fertility struggles and was very optimistic. My husband and I left her office that day very hopeful of our future. We can’t wait to start treatments with her.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Everyone in the office was very nice and knowledgeable. You feel very welcomed right when you walk in and up until you leave! The staff was very knowledgeable and we left completely understanding each process. I only wished I would’ve went to this clinic first!
Greenville
We started with the most cost effective and lowest easiest route first [with Dr. Lisa Green] which included me taking femara for 4 months and then rechecking in to see where we were at. But I got pregnant on the second round...She really listened to me and understood my frustration...She's a great doctor and truly loves her job and she really wants to help you. And will! She doesn't rush you and she also adjusts everything according to your own circumstances. She doesn't cut you off when your talking and she gives you thorough information about everything. She gives you such confidence simply because she is so confident about working with you.
The clinic [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] is super organized clean and totally ready for you. I have nothing negative to say about them. Every one was so super nice to me. As soon as you walk in you feel welcome and like your in such a good place and great things are going to happen...She [the nurse] always answered me in a timely manner and had great responses...We started with the most cost effective and lowest easiest
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Do exactly what she says and great things will happen!
She really listened to me and understood my frustration.
Describe the protocols Lisa Green used in your cycles at Fertility Center of the Carolinas and their degree of success.
We started with the most cost effective and lowest easiest route first which included me taking femara for 4 months and then rechecking in to see where we were at. But I got pregnant on the second round and it didnt even take 4 while months.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas. (Assigned nurse: Madison)
She always answered me in a timely manner and had great responses.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
The clinic is super organized clean and totally ready for you. I have nothing negative to say about them. Every one was so super nice to me. As soon as you walk in you feel welcome and like your in such a good place and great things are going to happen.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Very minimal
Greenville
She [Dr. Lisa Green] prescribed me ovidrel trigger along with progesterone capsules to help support ovulation as well as she put me on a baby aspirin to help with implantation. I also take femara during cycle days 3-7. We tried this for 3 months ... Lisa green has been amazing throughout this whole process, she’s helped me in so many ways! From Opening up on a Sunday because I got a positive ovulation test, to being able to answer any and every question I have had. She’s an amazing doctor and I couldn’t imagine going through this without her.
Gina [a nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas-Greenville] is so amazing and so caring! This staff makes you feel like a part of their family, they are so kind and genuine.... The wait time may seem like forever but I promise it’s worth it. They are very determined to get you pregnant! They sit with you and answer all of your questions, I’ve never felt rushed in and rushed out.
She won’t let you down.
Lisa green is amazing and knowledgeable I love being her patient!
She prescribed me ovidrel trigger along with progesterone capsules to help support ovulation as well as she put me on a baby aspirin to help with implantation. I also take femara during cycle days 3-7. We tried this for 3 months and I got my positive pregnancy test today!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas. (Assigned nurse: Gina has been my nurse and she’s amazing )
Gina is so amazing and so caring! This staff makes you feel like a part of their family, they are so kind and genuine.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
My insurance doesn’t cover most of the fertility treatment I have received so I’ve paid out of pocket for most everything and it’s been very affordable.

2013 - 2017, Unsuccessful
Dr Miller is sharp, warm and encouraging. He's incredibly likable and a fast talker. Go in ready to listen. He is knowledgeable and open to collaborating. I believe he's director of the clinic so I don't get to see him as often as I'd like, but I feel like he does stay in top of my care and is available to me when I have questions...Limitations on using my eggs versus donor eggs were not accurately conveyed...As someone with a fairly high amount of white coat hypertension, it's an anomaly for me to find one doctor I am comfortable with, much less an entire practice.
As someone with a fairly high amount of white coat hypertension, it's an anomaly for me to find one doctor I am comfortable with, much less an entire practice. The nurses and staff [at FCC] are incredible. Everyone is responsive and generally messages are returned quickly. I would prefer to see one doctor for all appointments, but I can understand how that is prohibitive from a scheduling standpoint...Megan is amazing. She is caring, competent and enthusiastic about helping her patients.
Take notes.
Warmth and compassion from the whole staff. It really feels like they are rooting for you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas. (Assigned nurse: Megan Bell)
Megan is amazing. She is caring, competent and enthusiastic about helping her patients. It really feels like the whole team is invested helping us achieve our goals.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
As someone with a fairly high amount of white coat hypertension, it's an anomaly for me to find one doctor I am comfortable with, much less an entire practice. The nurses and staff are incredible. Everyone is responsive and generally messages are returned quickly. I would prefer to see one doctor for all appointments, but I can understand how that is prohibitive from a scheduling standpoint.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Limitations on using my eggs versus donor eggs were not accurately conveyed.
Greenville
He [Dr. Creighton Likes] has a way of putting you at ease and not making you feel broken. You feel he genuinely cares and only wants the best for your family. He always made sure that my husband felt great as well and always gave him suggestions and information when he was feeling down. You feel like he is your best friend in addition to your doctor.... He is the best doctor you can go with esp if you want constant information and details.
Beautiful and welcoming facitility [Fertility Center of the Carolinas]. Very clean and accepting atmosphere. The office has a soothing vibe and you feel good regardless of the news you get. Also you feel like you can speak to anyone.... They knew you by name everytime and made you feel so loved and good. If ever bad news they had a way of putting you at ease.
He has a way of putting you at ease and not making you feel broken. You feel he genuinely cares and only wants the best for your family. He always made sure that my husband felt great as well and always gave him suggestions and information when he was feeling down. You feel like he is your best friend in addition to your doctor.
By far the doctor I have ever felt most comfortable with. Everything was easy to understand and he was very caring and informative
He had me on a different course then a previous fertility doctor. The medicine and dosage he gave me and my husband were the best results we saw. He also figured out things that the other doctor never did in the 2 years we were going to them.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Beautiful and welcoming facitility. Very clean and accepting atmosphere. The office has a soothing vibe and you feel good regardless of the news you get. Also you feel like you can speak to anyone.
At the time of seeing dr. likes my insurance that I had at the time covered a good bit
Greenville

[Dr. Likes] was nice but I never really had a true understanding of the plan for me. I had good results but never any baby until two months after I was done. I also had to get the mess myself which was added stress... Did the other version of chlomid for two months and then injections for two months...I just never knew what the plan was and when the plan failed what would happen from there... i felt very rushed with the nurses. the nurses did not explain much to me when i was going through the process....
Most of the staff [Fertility Ctr of the Carolinas] was friendly but you never really knew what to expectEither you would be charge for something you didn’t know you were going to be charged for or you just never knew what the next step in the process was if the last step was unsuccessful... My insurance did not cover any of my treatments and my medicines were about $1000 a month for injections the ultrasounds were about $350
Likes was nice but I never really had a true understanding of the plan for me. I had good results but never any baby until two months after I was done. I also had to get the mess myself which was added stress
Make sure you do research ahead of time
They were friendly but the one lady who did my first ultrasound was not helpful at all. I kept asking what she was seeing and she did not care to describe it to me
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Most of the staff was friendly but you never really knew what to expectEither you would be charge for something you didn’t know you were going to be charged for or you just never knew what the next step in the process was if the last step was unsuccessful
Greenville
He [Dr. Likes] is a great listener and was very thorough, I didnt seem rushed at all. Nothing negative to say he was great. Didnt push me at all to do treatment. And was able to help without a bunch more tests. Kind of gave me a reason why this was happening when others couldn't.... He really listened to me and was willing to help me try what we could afford.... All I did was take fermera vecause I had been taking chlomid for so long w another Dr with no success.
Hard to know pricing they [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] didnt have a good before price assessment like the other practice I went to, but that was 2 years ago might be different now.... I only really dealt with them [nurses] on the phone. They were a bit more pushy on treatment than the doctor, which was confusing since he [Dr. Likes] didn't speak of treatment. He was okay w us just trying the meds.
He is a great listener and was very thorough, I didnt seem rushed at all. Nothing negative to say he was great. Didnt push me at all to do treatment. And was able to help without a bunch more tests. Kind of gave me a reason why this was happening when others couldn't.
Be honest
He really listened to me and was willing to help me try what we could afford. Unfortanelty I did not have the funds to try what he thought would work.
All I did was take fermera vecause I had been taking chlomid for so long w another Dr with no success. Along with timed intercourse. He wanted me to try an IUI but because of cost we just couldnt do it,
I only really dealt with them on the phone. They were a bit more pushy on treatment than the doctor, which was confusing since he didn't speak of treatment. He was okay w us just trying the meds.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Hard to know pricing they didnt have a good before price assessment like the other practice I went to, but that was 2 years ago might be different now. However, after I bugged them and my husband's human resource I got it figured out.
More affordable than previous dr but still too much for us

2019 - 2020, Consult
Words cannot describe how much we enjoyed meeting with Dr. Von Hofe. She answered our questions and took time to explain the process and diagnosis to us. She did not rush us and was very professional. I needed to get my health (A1C) in check to start the IVF process and Dr. Von Hofe called to check on me multiple times- even after 1 consult. She truly cares about her patients.
This clinic [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] is owned by Prisma Health, so big hospital system. Parking is challenging and visits are expensive. Was pleased with scheduling flexibility. Physician is why we stayed at the clinic- she was worth it...Dr. Von Hofe is smart and compassionate- she wanted us to be fully informed and she still made us feel incredibly hopeful about becoming parents. We would recommend her to any of our friends or family
How was your experience with Johanna Bailey Von Hofe at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Johanna Bailey Von Hofe at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Book her asap! She is incredible
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Johanna Bailey Von Hofe at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
This clinic is owned by Prisma Health, so big hospital system. Parking is challenging and visits are expensive. Was pleased with scheduling flexibility. Physician is why we stayed at the clinic- she was worth it
Johanna Bailey Von Hofe
2013 - 2014, Successful
We enjoyed every interaction with Dr Forstein, from the consultation to the last visit. He was always open with us about our next steps and was willing to listen to our desires. He was willing to skip other procedures based on our diagnosis and medical coverage and go straight to what was most likely to get us a baby. ... He always listened ... Have faith in him but also know what you want.
My biggest issue was that they [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] shared a lobby with an obgyn. So many times I was waiting for an appt and a big family would walk in. There is a seperate waiting area for fertility patients. Other than that, I loved everything about them. ... We loved Susan [nurse]. She always responded quickly and calmed my nerves.
How was your experience with David Forstein at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Forstein at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Have faith in him but also know what you want.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Forstein at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
He always listened
We loved Susan. She always responded quickly and calmed my nerves.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
My biggest issue was that they shared a lobby with an obgyn. So many times I was waiting for an appt and a big family would walk in. There is a seperate waiting area for fertility patients. Other than that, I loved everything about them.
David Forstein
Greenville

She’s [Dr. Lisa Green] an amazing and caring doctor. I feel she truly cares. She explains everything very well. She checks in and makes sure you don’t have any questions. She’s very detailed in everything. She includes you and your partner every step of the way.... I never ovulated until I was increased to 7.5mg of femara and metformin was added... It’s [Fertility Centers of the Carolinas- Greenville] nice clean and I have nothing negative to say. Very very clean. They offer a keurig for free coffee and tea. The receptionist are very professional and kind. They make the check in process easy and quick. The wait to see the doctor is very quick and I didn’t have to wait once I got into a room
It’s [Fertility Centers of the Carolinas- Greenville] nice clean and I have nothing negative to say. Very very clean. They offer a keurig for free coffee and tea. The receptionist are very professional and kind. They make the check in process easy and quick. The wait to see the doctor is very quick and I didn’t have to wait once I got into a room.... She’s [Dr. Lisa Green] an amazing and caring doctor. I feel she truly cares. She explains everything very well. She checks in and makes sure you don’t have any questions. She’s very detailed in everything. She includes you and your partner every step of the way
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
She’s an amazing and caring doctor. I feel she truly cares. She explains everything very well. She checks in and makes sure you don’t have any questions. She’s very detailed in everything. She includes you and your partner every step of the way.
Go in ready to listen to all your options
She’s so kind and you can tell she truly wants to help you on your fertility journey
She’s super sweet and very caring.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
It’s nice clean and I have nothing negative to say. Very very clean. They offer a keurig for free coffee and tea. The receptionist are very professional and kind. They make the check in process easy and quick. The wait to see the doctor is very quick and I didn’t have to wait once I got into a room.
Greenville

She knew my name and when I would see her outside of the office she was still warm and friendly ... I love Dr.Green and have referred several people to her. She is warm, friendly and ver informative. We went over ever option and I felt very well informed. ... We started off with clomid and then moved to IUI. She worked with my financial situation ... She even called herself to inform me of mine and my partners test results. ...
The clinic [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] let you know all financial responsibilities upfront. They were very friendly and made everything move very smoothly. I was nervous my 1st visit but the staff made me feel very comfortable. My partner also felt the same way ... The cost are reasonable for the services. I found them to be less expensive as other clinics in the area ...
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
I love Dr.Green and have referred several people to her. She is warm, friendly and ver informative. We went over ever option and I felt very well informed. She even called herself to inform me of mine and my partners test results.
Just be honest and go in with an open and positive attitude
Everyone was excellent
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
The clinic let you know all financial responsibilities upfront. They were very friendly and made everything move very smoothly. I was nervous my 1st visit but the staff made me feel very comfortable. My partner also felt the same way
Greenville
[Dr. Creighton Likes] is very compassionate... is an excellent doctor. He is thorough, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family. He thoroughly walked me through every step of the process. He realized my fears and did anything he could to try to relieve them. He was always available for questions...Be patient and ask lots of questions!
I love this clinic [Fertility Center of the Carolinas]. From the Receptionist To the nursing staff to the phelbomist to the doctors - they all showed compassion and knowledge. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone that needs their services...The nursing staff was excellent. They were always available for questions and responded very quickly. They offer helped relieve my fears throughout the process.
Dr Likes is an excellent doctor. He is thorough, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family. He thoroughly walked me through every step of the process. He realized my fears and did anything he could to try to relieve them. He was always available for questions
Be patient and ask lots of questions!
Dr Likes is very compassionate. He realized my fears and walked me through every step of the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas. (Assigned nurse: Alice or Susan)
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
I love this clinic. From the Receptionist To the nursing staff to the phelbomist to the doctors - they all showed compassion and knowledge. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone that needs their services.
My insurance covered a good bit so I paid around $3000 for my IVF cycle. I believe the quoted out of pocket cost was around $15,000
Greenville

My experience with [Dr. Green], she is very polite understanding about me being high risk due to underlying condition explain to me to steps of fertility treatment what she recommends for my treatment will stay late just to call to talk to about test results next steps in treatment preparation...compassionate understanding of financial struggles explain everything to me and what to expect
[nurses of Fertility Center of the Carolinas are] Very compassionate very understanding answers all your questions even if they don’t know the answer right the will make sure you receive and answer to your questions within 24hrs are less...it’s a struggle because of payments not being able to make payment agreements for people who are low income and needing help achieving becoming parents financial services are not explained as they should be an at appropriate time
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
My experience with mrs green she is very polite understanding about me being high risk due to underlying condition explain to me to steps of fertility treatment what she recommends for my treatment will stay late just to call to talk to about test results next steps in treatment preparation
Just know that you are in good hands with care from mrs green she does everything she can to help you achieve becoming parents
I felt like a human because very compassionate understanding of financial struggles explain everything to me and what to expect
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Strengths nurse and dr are amazing financially it’s a struggle because of payments not being able to make payment agreements for people who are low income and needing help achieving becoming parents financial services are not explained as they should be an at appropriate time which means not assuring the patient ahead of time what it the cost for each treatment before appointment for people who struggle financially
Not sure
2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
When I first met Dr. Miller I felt very comfortable talking to him like I'm be had been my doctor my whole life. He is very understanding and actually takes time to explain things so that you can understand. He is very gentle and caring.... Dr. Miller is very kind and compassionate in what he does. I believe he really cares about each one of his patients. He takes his time and explains things in full detail. He makes sure that you understand each treatment to the fullest. When I leave his office each visit I don't have any questions because he has taken the time to answer every question I have.
Very good communication, love the fact that there is a patient portal that the nurses and doctors use! The wait is never long, and all the staff [Fertility Ctr of the Carolinas] are genuinely nice. They honestly treat you like family, and they will do whatever it takes to get you pregnant!... [Cost Of Treatment] IVF is around 11,000... When I first met Dr. Miller I felt very comfortable talking to him like I'm be had been my doctor my whole life. He is very understanding
How was your experience with Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Dr. Miller is very kind and compassionate in what he does. I believe he really cares about each one of his patients. He takes his time and explains things in full detail. He makes sure that you understand each treatment to the fullest. When I leave his office each visit I don't have any questions because he has taken the time to answer every question I have. If I think of something once I get home, I can send an email through the health portal and someone gets back with me very quickly.
To be completely honest with Dr. Miller he is not judgemental at all. He is also very understanding of any situation you may have.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Very good communication, love the fact that there is a patient portal that the nurses and doctors use! The wait is never long, and all the staff are genuinely nice. They honestly treat you like family, and they will do whatever it takes to get you pregnant!
IVF is around 11,000
2015, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Creighton Likes] was personable and down to earth. He also explained the situation where I could understand but not so simple where he makes me feel stupid...He had a great bedside manner. Unfortunately, we couldn’t afford his services without insurance. He ran all of the preliminary tests to verify that I’m fact I had Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)....moved on to a round of Femara. When the Femara did not work, the next step was injections.
Fertility Center of the Carolinas is the only fertility clinic in Anderson. Dr. Likes was good to work with but we decided to go in another direction...He performed basic blood tests and then moved on to a round of Femara. When the Femara did not work, the next step was injections...They [the nurses] were warm and mostly organized. There are always a few exceptions...He [Dr. Likes] was personable and down to earth. He also explained the situation where I could understand but not so simple where he makes me feel stupid.
He had a great bedside manner. Unfortunately, we couldn’t afford his services without insurance. He ran all of the preliminary tests to verify that I’m fact I had Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). He explained things so I understood but where I didn’t feel like I was being treated like an idiot.
Have an open mind and be prepared for the costs.
He was personable and down to earth. He also explained the situation where I could understand but not so simple where he makes me feel stupid.
They were warm and mostly organized. There are always a few exceptions.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Fertility Center of the Carolinas is the only fertility clinic in Anderson. Dr. Likes was good to work with but we decided to go in another direction. New patients should feel at home and feel free to ask questions.
We are without insurance, therefore procedures, medications, and doctor visits were very expensive. We discontinued treatment because we could no longer afford it.
Anderson (closed)

Dr. Green removed both of my Fallopian tubes in November of 2017. I took hormone pills until May of 2018, when Dr. Green cleared me to start IVF. At that time, my husband and I did not have the money to start and we have been saving every since. ... Dr. Green personally called me after my surgery to see how I was doing. We need more doctors like that!!!... Dr. Green always has a great personality and she always seems happy. She was very patient with me, always answers all my questions and takes very good care of her patients. I thank God for Dr. Green and her love for her patients.
Dr. Green's practice [Fertility Ctr of the Carolinas] is top of the line. All of the staff is very professional and I have no complaints at all about them. They make you feel special and take time to really understand the needs of their patients. I've been to other fertility places and I would say this was the best experience I've had. Dr. Green does not make her patients feel like they are beneath her and she take time for each one and does not rush.
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
She is a great doctor and will make you feel very special. Fertility is a touch subject and Dr. Green was always happy and cheerful, no matter what.
Dr. Green is very professional and she made me feel very comfortable through our entire process. I thank God for Dr. Green and her staff. They were very helpful and Dr. Green personally called me after my surgery to see how I was doing. We need more doctors like that!!!
Dr. Green removed both of my Fallopian tubes in November of 2017. I took hormone pills until May of 2018, when Dr. Green cleared me to start IVF. At that time, my husband and I did not have the money to start and we have been saving every since. We pray God will make a way for us to start a cycle of IVF soon, this year.
All of Dr. Green's staff is very professional and friendly. They all make you feel special!!
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Dr. Green's practice is top of the line. All of the staff is very professional and I have no complaints at all about them. They make you feel special and take time to really understand the needs of their patients. I've been to other fertility places and I would say this was the best experience I've had. Dr. Green does not make her patients feel like they are beneath her and she take time for each one and does not rush.
My insurance paid for my surgery, but everything else has been out of pocket. My husband and I are still saving for our first cycle of IVF and praying!!
Describe Lisa Green's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
We have not experienced this part yet.
Spartanburg (closed)
We had a overall great experience with Dr. Miller he explained everything clearly to me and my husband at the consulation. He was very professional and he reviewed all of our labs from past ivd dr files and he answered and explained every question that we asked and gave us hope to try ivf again if we are financially available to do so... He was very respectful and fully explained everything to me and my husband...He gave us paper work and a list of vitamins for us to start taking to help us with oir journey
Overall our whole experience [at Fertility Ctr of the Carolinas] was positive the only negative comment was that we didn't receive any new patient packages until after the visit so I printed them off of the website to have them in hand on the day of... They were nice as soon as we walked in the door they were very respectful and made us feel welcomed... We had a overall great experience with Dr. Miller he explained everything clearly to me and my husband at the consulation. He was very professional and he reviewed all of our labs from past ivd dr files
How was your experience with Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Always think positive and never give up
He was very respectful and fully explained everything to me and my husband
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Overall our whole experience was positive the only negative comment was that we didn't receive any new patient packages until after the visit so I printed them off of the website to have them in hand on the day of