Selling medication is not offered

Reading, MA 01867
33 Lyman Street
Westborough, MA 01581

2014 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Hill is wonderful. He is straight forward without being harsh and will give you the information you mean without fluff. I prefer that over sugar coating! I know some have thought he was "mean" but I never had that experience and from reading reviews, I think his was more often than not, related to him critiquing patient's weight.... I have always done the standard lupin protocol, but for my next one we are changing it up to the micro flare lupron in hopes of getting more embryos
I love ALL of the nurses at FCNE. They've always been kind when things haven't gone our way, and given us hope to move forward. I think ti takes a special person to be a fertility nurse and FCNE has the best!... Communication great! Patient Liaison is amazing. Early morning monitoring hours make it easy to get to work and pursue treatment. I have never once regretted my choice to go to FCNE. If you are thinking of IVF please consult with Dr. Hill and crew.
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
Ask questions! He often comes across as speeding through appointments/consults, but it isn't because he doesn't care. He just has a plan and knows what it is! Trust him!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
I always felt like Dr. Hill gave me the time to answer questions. I think a Dr is only as strong as his support team, and the nursing staff at FCNE is top notch, and i felt like together, they all treated me like a person, not a number.
Describe the protocols Joseph Hill used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
I have always done the standard lupin protocol, but for my next one we are changing it up to the micro flare lupron in hopes of getting more embryos!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Centers of New England.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Centers of New England.
Blood work is first, and usually that staff arrives really early so you can get that done and be first in line for U/S.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England.
Self pay and it isn't cheap but FCNE seemed to have the most affordable.
Describe Joseph Hill's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of New England.
We only did one transfer where we transferred two embryos, so i cannot speak to this much.
Portsmouth

Dr. Plante is very knowledgeable and informative. She has an amazing bedside manner and is very empathetic. She even called me on Sunday to deliver the news herself...takes the time to get to know her patients. She explains things well and is usually easy to understand and follow. I trust her completely. I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so. I think it’s great that she delivers news herself even if she’s not working.
They are called Fertility Centers of New England but there are no offices in RI or CT. They only do 5 day transfers, no exceptions. Even when I didn’t see my regular doctor for retrievals I always felt safe. The portal makes communication so much easier. No panicking because you missed a call...Everyone is knowledgeable and patient and typically respond quickly. I love Melissa and Allison in Braintree that do the monitoring and Kelly is awesome.
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr Plante takes the time to get to know her patients. She explains things well and is usually easy to understand and follow. I trust her completely. I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so. I think it’s great that she delivers news herself even if she’s not working.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Bring a notebook. She takes kind of fast because she has a lot to say.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Describe the protocols Beth Plante used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
Antagonist and lupron flair both with birth control suppression. And a lupron flair with estrace suppression. Antagonist produced the most eggs but the lowest quality. Lupron flair less eggs but better quality. So we tried Lupron Flair without birth control and it was worse than any other cycles.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Smooth, seamless. Melissa and Alison in Braintree are amazing you are in and out of there. In Reading it is busier so it isn’t as smooth it takes a lot longer to get in and out. But the nurses are great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England.
A lot was covered by insurance but not all bills have been received yet
Describe Beth Plante's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of New England.
Reading
Dr. Vitiello is great. She is very blunt and tells your exactly how it is which is exactly what I want in my RE. Even though our first round failed, she was honest about our chances of succeeding in another round. I have DOR so we know that we won’t gets tons of eggs, but she did explain that that my body responded as we expected and that we do have potential for retrieving more eggs in future cycles. We are due to start our next cycle on October 2018.
It can be difficult to get an appointment [at Fertility Centers of New England] as they are very busy. When going in for monitoring and testing it is important to be there as soon as they open, otherwise you can spend a long time waiting. Sunday’s are especially busy as they are one of the few FCNE clinics that are actually open. You have to sign in for bloods and ultrasound, otherwise you will sit there all morning.
How was your experience with Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England?
Ask a lot of questsions. I think that sometimes she assumes you know more than you do, but she will break it all down for you when you ask.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr. Vitiello has been amazing through this process. With DOR our expectations are lower than what others might go in with. She has been very honest about expectations and how I am responding to the meds. Our first round resulted in only 1 egg which failed to fertilize correctly. She did not push us to try another cycle, but was very honest about chances of success. When we elected to try another cycle she was elated!
Describe the protocols Danielle Vitiello used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
First Cycle: Estrace Priming Protocol: - Menopure - Gonal-F - Cetrotide I don’t remember the exact doses, but they were quite high. I stunned for 14 days. We only retrieved one egg and it fertilized incorrectly. Second Cycle: Micro flare Protocol: - Lurton - Gonal-f - menopure Exact doses TBD as we haven’t started this cycle yet.
FCNE has a patient portal that all communication goes through. Emails explaining changes in meds are clear and concise and come early enough in the day that if you need more meds you have time to order them.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
It can be difficult to get an appointment as they are very busy. When going in for monitoring and testing it is important to be there as soon as they open, otherwise you can spend a long time waiting. Sunday’s are especially busy as they are one of the few FCNE clinics that are actually open. You have to sign in for bloods and ultrasound, otherwise you will sit there all morning.
Clinic has early morning monitoring appointments which is convenient with my work schedule. I was able to get in and out and to work on time. It is a cattle call, but it is very well organized.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England.
Medicine was unfortunately through CVS Caremark due to my insurance. I have a lifetime max if $10,000 for medication which we used 100% of during our first cycle.
Describe Danielle Vitiello's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of New England.
Dr. Vitiello is willing to do multiple embryo transfers if we can get more than one fertilized embryo.
Reading
Dr.Hill is very knowlegable and straight to the point. Which I loved. He always made sure we understood our next step. Our experience has been great besides not having a live birth. Through one egg retrieval and 2 transfers I have never felt like I didn’t know what was going on. My questions and concerns were always answered in a timely manner and with a straight answer...I wish I would of had the choice of multiple embryo transfer for our FET as it ended in a negative pregnancy test and we only have one embryo remaining. Our fresh cycle ended in a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks.
I wish I would of had the choice of multiple embryo transfer for our FET [at Fertility Center of New England] as it ended in a negative pregnancy test and we only have one embryo remaining. Our fresh cycle ended in a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks...wish nurses could schedule appointments, as when I was transferred the scheduling desk would have no idea what I just went through(miscarriage, negative pregnancy test) and don’t understand the importance of speaking with your doctor as soon as possible after a failed cycle.
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
Ask as many questions as you can think of.
The team at fcne is wonderful, after my miscarriage every person I came in contact with consoled us.
I believe I did the antagonist protocol with my fresh cycle. My fresh cycle included 3 different injectables and oral estrogen. With our FET we did 12-14 days of vaginal estrogen then adding progesterone injections 6 days before transfer.
The nursing staff was wonderful- besides the one time I asked a question close to 5pm and they responded through portal and there was no way for me to ask questions after that message was sent as everyone had gone home. I think with orders close to closing they should call and speak personally with the patient. It is stressful enough going through IVF, the unknown can be scary.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
I prefer personal phone conversation, the clinic does a lot of their conversing through an online messaging center which can be confusing. I also wish nurses could schedule appointments, as when I was transferred the scheduling desk would have no idea what I just went through(miscarriage, negative pregnancy test) and don’t understand the importance of speaking with your doctor as soon as possible after a failed cycle.
So far $17,000
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of New England?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of New England.
I requested my prescriptions be sent to Walmart pharmacy for my FET. The nurses told me they do not do that as they are specialty. I saved $400 through Walmart
Portsmouth

[Dr. Beth Plante] allowed my husband and I to rest in our Hail Mary try even though I had only one ovary and was 43. She radiates kindness understanding and ease. Which puts you at ease... She was hopeful for us yet realistic with our odds due to my age and one ovary down. She also referred out to Dr Lazarou for my husbands retrieval who was also kind and wonderful. I was sad that she was not the one on call for my retrieval day, but the team and Dr Hill also helped me feel as I was in great hands in the Reading clinic.
Early appointments and many locations [of Fertility Centers of New England] keeps you from having anyone at work knowing what you are up to. It is a well oiled machine...With the patient portal you never had to wonder about where you stand. They call and or email you back pronto. And when it was time to deliver my two week wait positive you can tell they are in the profession for this joy. You can also feel that if the message was not the hoped one that your heart would feel held then also.
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
As stated in my previous statement she made my husband and I as comfortable as possible with a difficult situation. She was hopeful for us yet realistic with our odds due to my age and one ovary down. She also referred out to Dr Lazarou for my husbands retrieval who was also kind and wonderful. I was sad that she was not the one on call for my retrieval day, but the team and Dr Hill also helped me feel as I was in great hands in the Reading clinic.
Let her drive! Rest in the foundation of minds in this clinic to allow your body the best chances and good luck!
It is a felt sense the knowledge and care that she provides which allowed my husband and I to rest in our Hail Mary try even though I had only one ovary and was 43. She radiates kindness understanding and ease. Which puts you at ease.
Progesterone pills for prep. No lupron. And I’m sorry I should remember but I injected it all as they told me menpur and follistim I think.. ?
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Early appointments and many locations keeps you from having anyone at work knowing what you are up to. It is a well oiled machine and even knowing all the women there each morning even though you don’t speak there is a community feeling like you are all pulling for each other on the unique journey that it is.
So many options. I went into Boston, also used Braintree depending on which time window was best or if I wanted breakfast at dig in!!
Hahaha it was stressful since husband vasectomy did not allow insurance to pay for it we got an interest free credit card from Bank of America for one year so including meds 12k on the card and maybe a little more as I had to purchase the largest dose of medication.
With my age we transferred multiple. I had twins but lost one at 12 weeks. Did not have any left to freeze.

2014 - 2016, Unknown Success
Very private, friendly office. Their [Fertility Centers of New England] satellite office staff are wonderful....Monitoring appointments at the satellite are tough because it is a small window of time. Some mornings could be extremely busy...You don't have a lot of nurse interaction. The interaction I did have was good. The use their patient portal for a lot of communication. This has its pros and cons. Pros are that you can always get a response through the portal even if you are working or busy. The con is not being able to respond through the portal or ask for questions or clarification.
Dr. Vitiello is a realist. I appreciate her opinion. She can be candid yet respects your wishes. She is not afraid to look outside the box, and is willing customize your treatment. Treats you fertility cycle as her own challenge. She definitely helps give you the confidence and positivity you need while going through treatments. She has personally called me if she had results, or concerns to share. The best fertility Dr. I have been to yet!
She is wonderful! Knowledgable yet personable. She isn't one to sugar coat things, however she is respectful of your feelings.
Dr. Vitiello sits down and speaks to you on a personal level. She is very honest, rational and positive. You get a genuine feeling she wants to help you have a child as much as you do. She likes to draw things out for you and is empathetic to your needs.
I came to Dr. Vitiello as a last hope. I had seen 2 other clinics in the US and even one in Canada. We were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. No one could give us a reason that standard treatments were not working. Dr. Vitiello wasn't afraid to look outside the box and try different meds and different treatment. Although our one cycle we did with her yielded a low number of eggs, we did find out that the egg retrieved was chromosomally abnormal. We also found my ovarian reserve was very low. She assured me we would find a way to make me a Mom. Right now we are in the process of a donor egg cycle with a gestational carrier. Not the path I ever expected but after talking with Dr. Vitiello I am completely comfortable and happy with our path to parenthood.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: Dr. Vitiello has her own care team)
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Very private, friendly office. Their satellite office staff are wonderful.
Rather competitive IVF price. $7,800 (approx).
Reading

I appreciated the bluntness she [Dr. Danielle Vitiello] gave when she told us IVF will give us the most bang for our buck. We ended up having to go through 2 rounds of IVF before getting pregnant and when our first round of IVF was unsuccessful she called me personally to tell me the results and let me cry it out on the phone with her. She was able to calm me down and reassured me that she will make sure that we get it right the next time. I have never had a doctor who delivers bad news and then will stay on the phone with you while you process the information and be a shoulder to cry on. On our second round of IVF we were successful and became pregnant - I will always remember answering the phone to a screaming YAY from Dr. Vitiello - not a hi, not a this is Dr. Vitiello - a YAY which showed that she was as excited as we were that it
We chose the Fertility Centers of New England by default through what our insurance covered, therefore Dr. Vitiello was not someone who we had thoroughly researched prior to meeting her on our first visit. We were very nervous meeting her since infertility is such a sensitive subject we weren't sure how it was going to go. Immediately after meeting her and having her walk us through their process of how she goes about diagnosing infertility we felt as ease because she presented it in a way that was easy for us as non-doctors to understand. After getting the diagnosis of unexplained infertility she again walked us through all of our options (IUI, IVF, etc) and was very honest in what direction makes the most sense for us to spend our money that will give us the results we want. I appreciated the bluntness she gave when she told us IVF will give us the most bang for our buck. We ended up having to go through 2 rounds of IVF before getting pregnant and when our first round of IVF was unsuccessful she called me personally to tell me the results and let me cry it out on the phone with her. She was able to calm me down and reassured me that she will make sure that we get it right the next time. I have never had a doctor who delivers bad news and then will stay on the phone with you while you process the information and be a shoulder to cry on. On our second round of IVF we were successful and became pregnant - I will always remember answering the phone to a screaming YAY from Dr. Vitiello - not a hi, not a this is Dr. Vitiello - a YAY which showed that she was as excited as we were that it was successful and that she cared about us. I was lucky to have Dr. Vitiello perform both egg retrievals as well both embryo transfers and both times she made both my husband and I feel at ease during all of the these procedures. I highly recommend her to anyone who is struggling to get pregnant because she is not only a great doctor who will find the way to get to your desired results, but she also really cares about her patients.
As the doctor she made the calls to us if something worked or did not work as expected. She didn't rely on her team of nurses to do that. She also made sure whenever we had a procedure we were comfortable and always had the ability to make us smile even if something didn't go our way.
Bedford
She [Dr. Beth Plante] kept the drugs at a minimum and was cautious yet aggressive with my cycle. She knew that my insurance company was not covering any drugs so she tried to keep that in mind. She planned to transfer 2 embryos and that's what we did, and now I have a daughter. She was adamant that I use Progesterone injections instead of suppository or cream, and I think that is what really helped, even though I didn't want to do it.
I would like them [Fertility Centers of New England] to have an office in Rhode Island! Their lab is the best! Specially designed unlike any other. They have an embryo scope - which I think led to my embryos developing so well...I think it was 9,000 a cycle and if they first 2 didn't result in a pregnancy, they would do the 3rd one for free. Drugs were not covered...Dr Plante is very realistic and uses research and common sense to drive her decisions. She understands the cost and weighs out each decision knowing what the patient can afford and needs to have done. She communicates with her colleagues so even though she did not do my transfer, they were on the phone with her before I went in to discuss everything. They did not order any unnecessary procedures and the plan they offer (3rd IVF is free) is such a great option. She wrote letters for me to my insurance company and helped me in any way she could.
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Listen to her - she knows what she is talking about. Even if you don't want to hear it. And be honest with her about what you need - she will always listen.
She is so personable and friendly and so are her staff. She goes out of her way to care for her patients.
She kept the drugs at a minimum and was cautious yet aggressive with my cycle. She knew that my insurance company was not covering any drugs so she tried to keep that in mind. She planned to transfer 2 embryos and that's what we did, and now I have a daughter. She was adamant that I use Progesterone injections instead of suppository or cream, and I think that is what really helped, even though I didn't want to do it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England.
They were always available to talk. One even took the time to fill out my applications for IVF grants that I was sending out. They were SO nice.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
I would like them to have an office in Rhode Island! Their lab is the best! Specially designed unlike any other. They have an embryo scope - which I think led to my embryos developing so well.
Well efficient and I would only wait a few minutes. It was first come first serve though so you did have to get there early.
She was conservative and realistic. The other Dr I saw wanted to transfer 5 embryos for my next cycle because of my age. I immediately left that practice.
2014 - 2016, Successful
I am eternally thankful for Beth [Dr. Plante] as our physician. She took into consideration all areas of our health both medical and emotional, and took her time to ensure that we thankfully only had one round and have two beautiful embryos waiting for us if we ever decide to have another...recommend Beth to ANYONE!!...she is thorough she is watching EVERYTHING, even the things you don’t think would be a huge deal. She wants to have everything be as perfect as possible, so follow instructions she is pushing in directions for a reason, not just to frustrate you.
I would never have made it through without the (professional) relationships i built with the nurses [at Fertility Centers of New England] at every level of this journey. The care and compassion i was shown was beyond anything i had ever experienced...Scheduling is often a concern? Get there early for blood draws and ultrasounds if you need to. They are amazing and supportive from the phlebotomist to the desk nurses to the people running the samples and prepping you for procedure.
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
I am eternally thankful for Beth as our physician. She took into consideration all areas of our health both medical and emotional, and took her time to ensure that we thankfully only had one round and have two beautiful embryos waiting for us if we ever decide to have another. I have, and will continue, to recommend Beth to ANYONE!!
When she is thorough she is watching EVERYTHING, even the things you don’t think would be a huge deal. She wants to have everything be as perfect as possible, so follow instructions she is pushing in directions for a reason, not just to frustrate you.
Beth and her team were empathetic, compassionate and supportive of my needs and care and while sometimes delivering less than desired news, they were all of these things.
We went straight to an ICSI due to my husbands chromosomal diagnosis that led to some issues for us getting pregnant through any type of intercourse. I got to a predetermined BMI losing 125 lbs prior to treatment to improve success. We did antagonistic, with birth control, estrodiol, menopur, gonal-f, and one other for retrieval that i can’t remember. I had OHSS so we did a freeze all, and transferred a month or so later with estradiol and progesterone in oil until 10 weeks or so.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: Kelly Cahill)
I would never have made it through without the (professional) relationships i built with the nurses at every level of this journey. The care and compassion i was shown was beyond anything i had ever experienced.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
The difference for us is that Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO is amazing. Where some families pay tens of thousands per cycle, we paid copays for all procedures and basic med costs. I think we Pay more in storage of the embryos and sperm we kept each year than we paid that year.
Because we didn’t know how i would respond only that our MFI was the identified problem i was given the choice to transfer one or two with the liklihood that both could take being the conversation and we decided to just try one just in case.

2014 - 2015, Successful
So I guess that [Dr Beth Plante] is an optimist, which could be good or bad depending on what you need from your fertility doctor. She never told me that was a possibility. But the cycle really failed because we didn't do ICSI - but this was because our insurance wouldn't cover it at that point. Our second IVF cycle, I was much more prepared for what could happen. I think there is a learning curve on both sides with fertility treatments. Any
My husband has MFI so IVF was the way to go for us. I think we started out [at Fertility Centers of New England] with the Antagonist Protocol (or something like that) for our first IVF treatment. We did not do ICSI as it hadn't been demonstrated that it was necessary for the insurance company. No viable embryos resulted and I got OHSS from this cycle. Our second IVF cycle, Beth put me on the Microflare Protocol with Lupron. She was hoping that I wouldn't overstimulate with this protocol so that we had the possibility of doing a fresh transfer. We did ICSI this time but I got OHSS even worse than before! So no fresh transfer but we were able to freeze 3 embryos. We did a FET with one embryo after that and it resulted in our now 3 month old healthy baby girl.
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
I really like Beth. I think she is a great doctor and really cares about her patients. She called me personally a few times before or after procedures to check in with me, which I really appreciated. My first IVF cycle ended up being a bust - I wasn't prepared to not have any embryos come out of that so that was a bit of a shock. So I guess that Beth is an optimist, which could be good or bad depending on what you need from your fertility doctor. She never told me that was a possibility. But the cycle really failed because we didn't do ICSI - but this was because our insurance wouldn't cover it at that point. Our second IVF cycle, I was much more prepared for what could happen. I think there is a learning curve on both sides with fertility treatments. Anyway, we ended up having to do an FET because I got OHSS with my second round of IVF. My FET resulted in my now 3 month old healthy baby girl so I am pretty happy with everything that Beth did for us. We have two more embryos in storage so if/when we are ready for baby #2, I'll gladly call Beth to schedule another FET!
I think for fertility treatments in general you have to be ready to adapt. Beth is great and will do everything she can to help.
Beth was very warm and caring. She called me personally a few times before or after procedures to check in with me, which I really appreciated.
My husband has MFI so IVF was the way to go for us. I think we started out with the Antagonist Protocol (or something like that) for our first IVF treatment. We did not do ICSI as it hadn't been demonstrated that it was necessary for the insurance company. No viable embryos resulted and I got OHSS from this cycle. Our second IVF cycle, Beth put me on the Microflare Protocol with Lupron. She was hoping that I wouldn't overstimulate with this protocol so that we had the possibility of doing a fresh transfer. We did ICSI this time but I got OHSS even worse than before! So no fresh transfer but we were able to freeze 3 embryos. We did a FET with one embryo after that and it resulted in our now 3 month old healthy baby girl.
The nursing staff was great! I really liked that each doctor at FCNE had their own care team so that each time you called you were speaking to a nurse who was familiar with your case. Everyone I spoke to and saw was very nice and informative.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
My experiences at FCNE were great. Everyone was very nice and informative. The only thing - which isn't necessarily bad - is that you don't see your own doctor for every procedure. My egg retrievals were done by Dr. Hill and my transfer was done by Dr. Vitiello. So if you want your own doctor to be performing every procedure, this might not be the clinic for you. I was comfortable having the other doctors perform my procedures though.
You were told to go in for ultrasounds and blood work on a specific day. You could go in at whatever time worked for you within their "monitoring hours," which varies based on which office you were going to. I think they were all in the morning so that you could go in before work if you needed to. I think the hours for the Reading office was something like 6-7:45am. You would sign in when you got there and you check off whether you are there for an ultrasound, blood work or both and they called you in on a first come first serve basis. If you were only there for blood work you could be in and out in a few minutes. Ultrasounds took longer.
Our insurance covered our treatments. We paid our deductible and then co-pays. After the first year (which is covered by insurance), embryo storage is $500 per year.

2014 - 2015, Successful
Dr Plante was very easy to work with. She provided clear instructions and rationale for her treatment plans. We disagreed with her on wanting to transfer two embryos on our second cycle. She explained the risks and agreed to transfer two on the day of embryo transfer after confirming there were two healthy embryos to transfer.
Strength [of Fertility Centers of New England]: multiple locations with availability for blood work and ultra sounds. Weakness: injection instruction was a video, not an in person instruction (although they may offer in person if requested)...Most of the communication was done via a web portal, which was less personal at times, however it meant I had easy access to instructions. The nurses always returned my calls quickly. They were structured in care teams, so while I didn't have a specific nurse, it was always the same group who worked with Dr Plante.
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Write down your questions. She will answer all of them!
Dr Plante was warm and compassionate. I found the staff to be easy to talk to, especially the insurance specialists. They handled my questions and concerns with grace and always took my concerns seriously.
Our treatment was over a year ago, I recall we were on an antagonist cycle, and the second cycle she increased my dose of gonal-f, other than that I don't recall much.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Strength: multiple locations with availability for blood work and ultra sounds. Weakness: injection instruction was a video, not an in person instruction (although they may offer in person if requested)
Monitoring at the office near me was between 7&730 every day except Sunday. I never had to wait longer than 15 minutes. The ultrasound tech and phlebotomist were lovely and very supportive. They were just as excited as I was when I got a positive pregnancy test!
Insurance covered most, we spent ~$8,000 out of pocket after insurance coverage stopped. This included both fresh cycles, meds, and a hysteroscopy.
2013 - 2014, Successful
The individualized care and treatment plan ... AND the doctor [Dr. Beth Plante] and staffs' willingness to actually listen to me - the patients' concerns - was a breath of fresh air and huge relief for someone going through something like this. The treatment plan was tailored to MY needs as an individual and not some checklist... I chose 2 embryos to be implanted which resulted in a fraternal twin live birth... I was not aware that FCNE did not hold any of the left over embryo's. I found out too late that I had to arrange all of that. :( and now the original donor has had his vials destroyed due to an unforeseen genetic circumstance and my hopes of full siblings are gone.
Overall very satisfied and happy with everything. The ONLY thing... is that I was not aware that FCNE did not hold any of the left over embryo's. I found out too late that I had to arrange all of that. :( and now the original donor has had his vials destroyed due to an unforeseen genetic circumstance and my hopes of full siblings are gone. I now know the gene involved and could have had the embryo's tested. However, the chances of full siblings were destroyed forever when they neglected to inform me that at the end of my cycle - if arrangements were not made by me (which I did not know) the embryos also will be destroyed. :( so very upset over this 1, albeit just 1, but very important detail!!
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Overall very satisfied and happy with everything. The ONLY thing...and it is a biggie.... is that I was not aware that FCNE did not hold any of the left over embryo's. I found out too late that I had to arrange all of that. :( and now the original donor has had his vials destroyed due to an unforeseen genetic circumstance and my hopes of full siblings are gone. I now know the gene involved and could have had the embryo's tested. However, the chances of full siblings were destroyed forever when they neglected to inform me that at the end of my cycle - if arrangements were not made by me (which I did not know) the embryos also will be destroyed. :( so very upset over this 1, albeit just 1, but very important detail!!
to include EVERY possible detail from donor, retrieval, implantation, etc. and what happens AFTER. I was not informed about what would happen to the embryos left over and unaware that the arrangements to preserve them was solely up to me.
The individualized care and treatment plan ... AND the doctor and staffs' willingness to actually listen to me - the patients' concerns - was a breath of fresh air and huge relief for someone going through something like this. The treatment plan was tailored to MY needs as an individual and not some checklist. Love FCNE and Dr. Plante!
I did not want to go round after round and guessing. I advised Dr. Plante that I want the highest percentage of 1)implantation and 2) live birth. So IVF with egg retrieval it was. Off hand I can't recall the exact drug names but we did start with birth control and egg stim hormone injections. followed by stim to mature and release for retrieval. then IVF and 5 day implantation. After implantation injections of 2 different hormones to retain pregnancy and development. This was my first pregnancy. First Fertility treatment/round and I chose 2 embryos to be implanted which resulted in a fraternal twin live birth.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: :( can't remember. )
FCNE uses off site blood and u.sound monitoring centers. The 2 ladies at my center were absolutely the best!!! Their calmness and ease..put me to calm my nerves and relax me. Their compassion and bedside manner was a beautiful thing to see in this day and age of sterile healthcare.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
I know at the initial consultation there is a ton of information to go over and discuss. Things can get lost in translation or just in the flood of information getting passed. Perhaps a "follow up" in the consultation could occur and go over the specifics NOT covered by this clinic....like FCNE NOT preserving my left over embryos after my implantation procedure. Perhaps, informing the patients of their options where this is concerned and providing a timeline as far as when this all HAS to happen. Also, perhaps providing local cryobank information (as I received my donor from all the way across country) to expedite preservation of embryos. I'm not sure as I am not sure of the policy and procedures of FCNE where this is concerned. I did know that they themselves were not a cryobank and for donor parts informed me of where to obtain things but the post procedural information of things fell a little short.
They use off site monitoring and the hours are very limited to morning hours only. Very difficult for someone that - not only worked the overnight shift but also overlapped with their hours. I did NOT want my employer to question me and was very difficult to take care of both needs to attend my monitoring appointments but also my work schedule.
I know my insurance covered the majority of the costs.... there was a bill that popped up almost a year later, that I thought was covered but apparently because it was an "additional procedure" (uterine fibroids removed) there was a cost that I was unaware of.
I thought this would be my "one shot deal" so for ME - I chose to have 2 embryo's implanted. My thoughts were that I did not want to go through "all of this, implant just 1 and then have it not take. But did 2, and if both took, I could deal with 2" (almost 2 years later...had I known...LOL ;) ) I love that from the past history of fertility treatments, centers have learned and limit the number of embryos implanted. Not just for mom but also for offspring and preserving the health and wellness of each. I love that FCNE limits that number to 3 at most and that is only with past failures/complications from previous attempts. They did allow me to do 2 - at my choosing. and repeatedly asked if this was something I was sure of...even at the time of implantation. Their attention to care and well-being of mom and potential babies was well received and appreciated.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of New England?
As I stated before...the ONLY thing..albeit very major thing was their neglect on informing me of the post procedural information pertaining to AFTER the transfer of embryos - what my options were with the left over embryos. AND the fact that it was up to ME to make these arrangements - and that FCNE was unclear as to the timeline the "left over" embryos care needed to be taken care of.

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Weiss] would look at what did and didn't work out well in the last cycle and based on that, develop a treatment plan for the next cycle. Sometimes the next cycle worked out better, sometime not, but he was very logical about why he tweaked something, not "just because".
It's a smaller clinic compared to others, especially those at major hospitals. A much more personal approach. They have state-of-the-art technology like Embryoscope. Excellent embryologist and embryology lab, possible one of the best in the area. Very comfortable setting and generally accommodating with appointment times.
How was your experience with Robert Weiss at Fertility Centers of New England?
He's a compassionate and intelligent doctor and wonderful bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients. He's willing to consider new treatment and diagnostic options if he believes it's not potentially harmful and if there is some data to justify trying it. He personalizes the protocols and adjusts on a personal basis.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Weiss at Fertility Centers of New England?
He is open to discussing diagnostics and treatment options with patients, taking their concerns and opinions into consideration.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Weiss at Fertility Centers of New England?
He was incredibly compassionate, knew our case well, listened to and addressed our concerns, and was genuinely disappointed with us when treatment failed.
Describe the protocols Robert Weiss used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
He would look at what did and didn't work out well in the last cycle and based on that, develop a treatment plan for the next cycle. Sometimes the next cycle worked out better, sometime not, but he was very logical about why he tweaked something, not "just because".
Nursing staff was wonderful and got to know patients who've been there longer well. They were fairly organized and prompt to answer questions.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
They have many monitoring sites, making it much easier to get to one that isn't so far from home. The times are open ended, first-come-first-served. Some sites do have limited hours though, so being there on time is critical.
Robert Weiss

2017 - 2018, 9 Eggs Frozen
I trust her [Dr. Beth Plante]. I am a health care professional and ask a lot of questions that most wouldn't think or know to ask. She answers all of my questions. If I want to change the plan, we meet again and discuss the pros and cons. I listen to her and have found that some who have different doctors are not as informed as I am about possible options...She has always been very patient and responsive to me.
I ask a lot of questions and they [nurses at Fertility Centers of New England] always returned my call...I trust them and have since the first time I went for an appointment... I had injections and blood monitoring and ultrasound reviews to evaluate how my body was responding. We adjusted the treatment for the second cycle because I had side effects to the medications...
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
I trust her. I am a health care professional and ask a lot of questions that most wouldn't think or know to ask. She answers all of my questions. If I want to change the plan, we meet again and discuss the pros and cons. I listen to her and have found that some who have different doctors are not as informed as I am about possible options.
She wants her patients to have successful outcomes.
She has always been very patient and responsive to me. I ask a lot of questions and always get an answer. I feel as though she has my best interests in mind and takes a conservative outlook while an appropriate level of actionable protocols.
I don't remember the protocols but I had injections and blood monitoring and ultrasound reviews to evaluate how my body was responding. We adjusted the treatment for the second cycle because I had side effects to the medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: No, they have a care team.)
As I mentioned I ask a lot of questions and they always returned my call.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
I trust them and have since the first time I went for an appointment. I think that is the most important part of this because you are only able to control a little piece of this and the rest is up to your medical team and their expertise.
I paid out of pocket for all of my treatments thus far.
I have not yet gone to the embryo transfer so I cannot comment.
Boston

We were pleased that dr Hill was willing to transfer two day 5 embryos. Which resulted in Singleton birth...genuinely cares and wants success for his patients. He’s thorough and has amazing bedside manner... is Extremely knowledgeable , compassionate and thorough. Will take his time to explain it until you understand and will explain it many times again without hesitation or annoyance. His experience is vast and his attention to individual patient detail exceptional. You are not a number. He treats you as if you were his own family.
8400 for IVF wifh icsi [at Fertility Centers of New England]...Clinic is very organized , the online patient portal is easy to use and quick means of communication. You have response within a couple hours typically. As they are so familiar with the protocol consultation and treatments have minimal wait time compared to other clinics. The only thing I missed is having a after hours number to call If you experience problems post retrieval and transfer
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr Hill is Extremely knowledgeable , compassionate and thorough. Will take his time to explain it until you understand and will explain it many times again without hesitation or annoyance. His experience is vast and his attention to individual patient detail exceptional. You are not a number. He treats you as if you were his own family.
Trust him. He knows what he is doing.
Dr Hill genuinely cares and wants success for his patients. He’s thorough and has amazing bedside manner
Agnostic protocol, TESA , IVF wifh icsi
Nursing staff was distant and distracted. I’m unsure if it was due to workload or if they just didn’t care as much about patient relationships as the doctors do.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
It was drop in basis. First come first served. Blood work wait was minimal at times there was a wait for ultrasound. Overall well designed though
8400 for IVF wifh icsi
Westborough

Dr Vitiello explains everything about the IVF process really well and keeps it real with patients about your chances of success and any risk factors. She also recommended the best course of action based on our personal situation, it’s not a cookie cutter approach. She’s very warm and personable and sensitive to patients needs...
Monitoring appointments [at Fertility Centers of New England] were provided during a certain window in the morning. They were very efficient, especially if you arrive during the earlier portion of the time window. I never waited too long to get in for either blood work or an ultrasound...They're very helpful, friendly and empathetic. The facility is very clean and functional. The operations are pretty efficient
The staff was great at making the process very personalized and warm
Most of the staff were excellent. There was one nurse who didn’t seem to be on the same page as the others and I had to ask to speak with another nurse a couple times.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Everyone at the clinic is great. They're very helpful, friendly and empathetic. The facility is very clean and functional. The operations are pretty efficient and patients aren't usually waiting too long to go in for bloodwork or an ultrasound.
Monitoring appointments were provided during a certain window in the morning. They were very efficient, especially if you arrive during the earlier portion of the time window. I never waited too long to get in for either blood work or an ultrasound.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of New England?
One of the nurses didn't seem to know the history of my experience with the clinic and gave misleading instructions. Thankfully, I was closely tracking things and was able to point out the error and ask for an opinion from another nurse.
2007 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Hill was very matter of fact. He didn't waste my time at my age with so many other procedures. Dr. Hill stated what was the best solution in my case at the first consultation. I asked a LOT of questions and he was eager to answer every one. ... I went with a donor for the eggs. I had to do the progesterone shots 2cc while carrying my twins, suppositories. ...
I like the overall staff [Fertility Centers of New England]. The waiting room needs an update to be more welcoming and engaging. ... I was glad to be able to do multiple embryo transfer even at my age. ... In the beginning, it was like a number. The waiting around for the tests was very stressful. The amount of explanation on the entire process could have improved.
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr. Hill was very matter of fact. He didn't waste my time at my age with so many other procedures. Dr. Hill stated what was the best solution in my case at the first consultation. I asked a LOT of questions and he was eager to answer every one. If I had a question during the process, he would answer any and all of them.
Direct and to the point and very knowledgeable.
I went with a donor for the eggs. I had to do the progesterone shots 2cc while carrying my twins, suppositories. I followed exactly what I was suppose to do. I had twins the first time 2008 and a singleton in 2010.
Generally very nice and patient. The waiting room is so-so.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Dr. Hill is very matter of fact and direct. I like this. The options were all discussed along with the % of becoming pregnant. I like the overall staff. The waiting room needs an update to be more welcoming and engaging.
Cost for donor eggs, cost for actual procedure. The office submitted the cost of blood work, medication and office visits to my insurance which was mostly covered.
I was glad to be able to do multiple embryo transfer even at my age.
Reading

With our unexplained infertility she [Dr. Vitiello] gave us the best course of action that she thought would work for us...She is very down to earth, and doesn’t hold back information. Gives you very valuable opinions...She makes the whole process a little less stressful. She is serious yet tries to lighten the mood which is much needed. She is also very truthful and does not tell you what you want to hear, instead the facts and opinions based on those facts.
Waiting room [at Fertility Centers of New England] is small. Could feel a bit more comforting, less like a dr. Office waiting room. Other than that it is great. They are open early for bloodwork and ultrasounds which is helpful. Multiple locations also helps...[nurses are] Very quick to respond...It’s a first come first serve basis [for monitoring]. You sign in on a clipboard and they call you in order...Costs were $10,000 for IVF. $1,800 for frozen transfer. Another $4,000 for meds but that’s different for everyone.
Go in with an open mind
It’s hard because everyone is different. With our unexplained infertility she gave us the best course of action that she thought would work for us.
Very quick to respond.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Waiting room is small. Could feel a bit more comforting, less like a dr. Office waiting room. Other than that it is great. They are open early for bloodwork and ultrasounds which is helpful. Multiple locations also helps.
It’s a first come first serve basis. You sign in on a clipboard and they call you in order.
She has had twins herself and so she has insights on one vs. two. She makes it 100% your decision and stands behind it.
Bedford
Dr. Vitiello is very intelligent, came up with a great plan that worked for us, presented us with options that other doctors weren’t sure were possible, but they totally were! She was confident in what she was doing, yet gave us the facts straight so that we felt optimistic, but knew there were no guarantees. She is blunt and to the point, but gave us all the information that we needed to know. We will definitely be going back to her in the future.
The patient portal [for Fertility Centers of New England] had a glitch at one point, and our scheduled appointment got rescheduled to a different day that we were not aware of. When we came on the day that we had originally scheduled, they apologized and squeezed us in anyway so that we did not have to come back another day...Monitoring is very early in the morning and is a first come, first serve basis. It can get long on a busy day, but the clinic got people in and out as quickly as possible, while still giving everyone thorough attention.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Fertility centers of New England is a great clinic to work with. Everyone was very compassionate and they treated us like they truly cared about us. Our questions were always answered, and doctors and nurses were always available to answer all of our questions thoroughly.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of New England?
The patient portal had a glitch at one point, and our scheduled appointment got rescheduled to a different day that we were not aware of. When we came on the day that we had originally scheduled, they apologized and squeezed us in anyway so that we did not have to come back another day.
Bedford
Extremely knowledgeable about the entire process. When asking her [Dr. Wright] questions about risks, percentages and probability she was honest. No lying to make us feel better. She gave us the reality and also gave us the strength and courage to try for our little one. ... My tubes were blocked so we decided to bypass them and do IVF ...
They are all Very friendly and knowledgeable. I wish that the clinic [Fertility Centers of New England] could open earlier so I didn’t have to be late to work a few days a week. Opening at like 6 would help more people with the intense schedule of blood work. ... They [nursing staff] always called before 1pm with results to any and all testing. If I called with questions or concerns they would call me back in reasonable time.
How was your experience with Kristen Wright at Fertility Centers of New England?
Extremely knowledgeable about the entire process. When asking her questions about risks, percentages and probability she was honest. No lying to make us feel better. She gave us the reality and also gave us the strength and courage to try for our little one.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kristen Wright at Fertility Centers of New England?
We have recommended already 2 other friends to her. Call her today because she is the best.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kristen Wright at Fertility Centers of New England?
The nurses knew my name and face and remembered things about me from previous conversations.
Describe the protocols Kristen Wright used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
My tubes were blocked so we decided to bypass them and do IVF. We could have attempted to repair the tubes, but she said there was only a 20% chance of it working.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: Cindy)
They always called before 1pm with results to any and all testing. If I called with questions or concerns they would call me back in reasonable time.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
They are all Very friendly and knowledgeable. I wish that the clinic could open earlier so I didn’t have to be late to work a few days a week. Opening at like 6 would help more people with the intense schedule of blood work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kristen Wright at Fertility Centers of New England.
Describe Kristen Wright's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of New England.
We wanted the best of the best and didn’t want 2 kids at the same time
Kristen Wright

2012 - 2015, Successful
Don't expect a lot of one on one attention and hand holding but know that you are still getting excellent and state of the art care... I felt very comfortable working with him [Dr. Hill] because he is incredibly knowledgeable. He was confident in the treatment plan and was right.
Every single nurse on the team knew what was going on with my cycle. I never had to remind anyone what medications I was one or where I was at in the cycle... While there was just a general monitoring time, it ran very smoothly! Only once or twice was I there for more than 15 minutes.
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
I felt very comfortable working with him because he is incredibly knowledgeable. He was confident in the treatment plan and was right. We've had the best outcome one could hope for twice now working with him.
While I didn't have as much interaction with the doctor because I was traveling from out of state the nurses always knew exactly what was going on with me and never confused me with another patient.
Every single nurse on the team knew what was going on with my cycle. I never had to remind anyone what medications I was one or where I was at in the cycle. All of my questions(even the dumb ones) were answered quickly and with compassion and understanding.
While there was just a general monitoring time, it ran very smoothly! Only once or twice was I there for more than 15 minutes. The nurses and techs are very efficient about getting everyone in and out in a timely manner.

2009 - 2015, Successful
Dr Plante cares about her patients personally and professionally. She doesn't just follow standard protocol, she researches new innovations and processes to give her patients the best possible outcome. She doesn't sugar coat anything but at the same time it doesn't feel like a low blow when delivering bad news... Low dose stim (due to ohss), ICSI, PICSI... Beth has the most patient centric personality - we never felt like a number to her. She could have let us go to improve her success rates but she kept fighting with us
[Fertility Centers of New England is an] Amazing clinic. Tough to travel to reading for all procedures. Lab is up to date with new technologies (embryoscope, oxygenated labs)... Fcne has a patient portal which makes waiting less torturous - it also makes bad news easier to process... [monitoring appointments were a] Cattle call. Appts would be better... $40,000 out of pocket with dual insurance
Trust her
Low dose stim (due to ohss), ICSI, PICSI,
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: Kelly )
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Cattle call. Appts would be better
$40,000 out of pocket with dual insurance
My 10th cycle, she suggested an eSET but I refused because we had agreed it was our final attempt and if we had two to transfer, they were both going in.

2010 - 2011, Successful
He [Dr. Weiss] was honest, hopeful and realistic of what we were dealing with. He spoke to me in terms I could understand and spent as much time as I needed. He was willing to push managed care to help me and willing to take calculated, well though out risks with my care.
[Fertility Centers of New England] is not a factory. It is smaller, you see all of the doctors if you have enough transfers. It is the only clinic I went to but I found it to be no frills, nothing fancy, just good medicine. [My nurse] she was kind, but her bedside manner was more rigid than his [Dr. Weiss]. She was not as willing to bend the rules for managed care but with some authoritative pushing in my part she learned to work better with me on this issue.
How was your experience with Robert Weiss at Fertility Centers of New England?
He was honest, hopeful and realistic of what we were dealing with. He spoke to me in terms I could understand and spent as much time as I needed. He was willing to push managed care to help me and willing to take calculated, well though out risks with my care.
Have good questions about your care, he is willing to answer them and it will give you power over your care.
I was able to speak to him directly at any point during my treatment. I knew his nurses and they knew me. He always responded quickly to me. He hugged me after each of my losses and of course when we achieved pregnancy. He always remained hopeful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England.
she was kind, but her bedside manner was more rigid than his. She was not as willing to bend the rules for managed care but with some authoritative pushing in my part she learned to work better with me on this issue.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
It is not a factory. It is smaller, you see all of the doctors if you have enough transfers. It is the only clinic I went to but I found it to be no frills, nothing fancy, just good medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Weiss at Fertility Centers of New England.
It was covered by insurance. I only had copay for the visits where I saw him (not blood draws etc)
Robert Weiss

2016, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Joseph Hill] tends to move quickly through details...He is very matter of fact. We are still undergoing treatment so don't know the results yet. He is great at answering questions when you are with him but hard to get a hold of him when not at an appt...The nursing staff [at Fertility Centers of New England] is good. When you are at appointments they are wonderful and helpful. Sometimes it is a little difficult to get answers through the patient portal...There are several doctors at the clinic and some are better than others. The hours of operation are great and having more than one location provides good flexibility.
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
He tends to move quickly through details.
Most of the time the care is great Sometimes it is hard to get a hold of a nurse.
I don't really remember. Sorry
The nursing staff is good. When you are at appointments they are wonderful and helpful. Sometimes it is a little difficult to get answers through the patient portal.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Tends to be busy, but if you get there early, there is no wait.
Mine was covered by insurance.

2013 - 2014, Successful
Dr. Vitiello did a great job treating me like a human rather than just a patient. She explained things so I could understand them without making me feel dumb and she never rushed our appointments. Her personality is a bit quirky, but I really enjoyed her.
The team [at Fertility Center of New England] was always available to answer any questions and never made me feel like I was annoying them...The clinic itself was a bit far away so they coordinated with my local hospital to allow me to go to monitoring appointments there.
Dr. Vitiello did a great job treating me like a human rather than just a patient. She explained things so I could understand them without making me feel dumb and she never rushed our appointments. Her positive nature was also super helpful during the process. Her personality is a bit quirky, but I really enjoyed her.
The team was always available to answer any questions and never made me feel like I was annoying them. They were very kind and positive throughout the experience, I had absolute confidence in them and a very high level of comfort.
The clinic itself was a bit far away so they coordinated with my local hospital to allow me to go to monitoring appointments there. This made a HUGE difference for me, it was an incredible help and time saver.