Selling medication is not offered

Westborough
33 Lyman Street
Westborough, MA 01581

2015 - 2017, Successful
I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Hill. When we started treatment I was a bit nervous as I had seen a few ratings where people thought he was "mean". I didn't find this to be the case AT ALL! My guess is is that people didn't like that he was being honest about things.... Dr Hill was WONDERFUL! Honest and to the point but he cares about his patients!
I loved all the staff at FCNE both in the office and during procedures.... Early morning so could be to work on time! Very quick wait!... I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Hill. When we started treatment I was a bit nervous as I had seen a few ratings where people thought he was "mean". I didn't find this to be the case AT ALL! My guess is is that people didn't like that he was being honest about things.
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
Book an appointment!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr Hill was WONDERFUL! Honest and to the point but he cares about his patients!
Describe the protocols Joseph Hill used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
Fresh Cycle- Failed but eggs frozen Fresh Cycle- Success! Live Birth! Full Term Boy Frozen Cycle- SUccess! Live Birth! Full Term Boy
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England.
I loved all the staff at FCNE both in the office and during procedures
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Centers of New England.
Early morning so could be to work on time! Very quick wait!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England.
IVF Assist $7200
Joseph Hill

2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
I felt that she [Dr Danielle Vitiello] was fair and tried her best to help us...I really liked her. We had success with IVF, it wasn't until after the transfer that my body rejected the embryos. The only thing is that she was at times too busy. However her staff did a great job supporting this schedule. [The nursing staff] were awesome! Kathleen was amazing as well, she did all my ultrasounds and was kind and compassionate!
How was your experience with Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England?
Be ready for straight talk.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England?
I felt that she was fair and tried her best to help us.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Centers of New England.
They were awesome! Kathleen was amazing as well, she did all my ultrasounds and was kind and compassionate!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
It gets crowded on weekends because they are the only ones open. Go early for blood work and ultrasound.
Danielle Vitiello
Reading

[Dr. Beth Plante] has amazing bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. I was very lucky to find her. The only negative is she wasn’t scheduled on the day of my retrieval...Dr Plante was scheduled on the day of my transfer though and I was so happy to have her do it. She is encouraging and a great doctor...IVF with PGS was really the only option...If you prefer female doctors and want one that will be patient with you and caring, Dr Plante is the person to see
the process of doing bloodwork early in the morning and coming into the clinic [Fertility Centers of New England] while it was still dark out felt very lonely and isolating...Bloodwork was quick but ultrasounds [during monitoring] took awhile if you weren’t one of the first to arrive in the morning and put your name on the list...Would have been great to have more face to face interaction with the care team while going in for bloodwork in the early mornings. That piece felt cold and isolating. The women who did the bloodwork were great. It was also very daunting to deal with the injections on my own. Would be great if there was a class to attend where an RN showed your husband how to do it
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr Plante has amazing bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. I was very lucky to find her. The only negative is she wasn’t scheduled on the day of my retrieval and I didn’t love Dr Weiss, he was kinda odd. Dr Plante was scheduled on the day of my transfer though and I was so happy to have her do it. She is encouraging and a great doctor
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr Plante was amazing but the process of doing bloodwork early in the morning and coming into the clinic while it was still dark out felt very lonely and isolating
Describe the protocols Beth Plante used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
IVF with PGS was really the only option
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: It was a Care Team )
Dr Plante had her own care team of 5 nurses
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Bloodwork was quick but ultrasounds took awhile if you weren’t one of the first to arrive in the morning and put your name on the list
Describe the costs associated with your care under Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England.
$2k
Reading

[Dr. Beth Plante] is kind and considerate. She is clearly very knowledgeable and I felt that I was in good hands. The office is very timely and efficient so sometimes it felt like she was in a rush...Her communication style is honest and she is willing to answer questions but it also feels like she’s ready to move on...but she always answered all my questions...She knows what’s she’s talking about.
[ Fertility Centers of New England] is very efficient and has great times for tests and appointments. Everyone is very willing to answer questions so don’t be afraid to ask...billing system needs to be updated...Having to call or mail payments is fine, just not current. Make sure you go to the right location as they have multiple. The Boston office is easier to get to than I thought...parking is close!
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr. Plante is kind and considerate. She is clearly very knowledgeable and I felt that I was in good hands. The office is very timely and efficient so sometimes it felt like she was in a rush but she always answered all my questions.
Trust her! She knows what’s she’s talking about.
The clinical team communicates very well through the online portal!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
The clinic is very efficient and has great times for tests and appointments. Everyone is very willing to answer questions so don’t be afraid to ask. I do think that their billing system needs to be updated and maybe connected to the portal they already have. Having to call or mail payments is fine, just not current. Make sure you go to the right location as they have multiple. The Boston office is easier to get to than I thought it would be and parking is close!
2016 - 2019, Unknown Success
They [staff at Fertility Centers of New England] are great. Very sweet and efficient...She [Dr. Beth Plante] is extremely kind and caring and answered all my questions happily...Wonderful doctor. Sweet and knowledgeable. Love her. She made me feel like I could ask her anything and was genuinely sad when I lost my first baby. She works hard with her team to provide excellent care and it shows...I’ve gotten pregnant both times I’ve tried but babies didn’t developed past week 8...You’re going to love her.
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
You’re going to love her.
She is extremely kind and caring and answered all my questions happily
Nothing specific that I recall
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
They are great. Very sweet and efficient.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Not sure but I’ve gotten pregnant both times I’ve tried but babies didn’t developed past week 8. Don’t know what could could be done differently maybe more frequent bloodwork to show if medication is proper dose
Nothing covered by insurance for me at all
Boston