Selling medication is not offered

Reading, MA 01867
33 Lyman Street
Westborough, MA 01581

2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Hill seems very knowledgeable. He's also very busy, so you'll need to stay on top of the details of your own treatment and test results...During appointments and consultations, he has sometimes forgotten whether I'm an IUI or IVF patient, and key facts about my fertility issues (e.g. whether my cycles are regular or not)...His manner is more clinical and rushed than warm, but that doesn't bother me.
The nurses [at Fertility Centers of New England] communicate very well over the online portal. My only complaint is that twice they have said I need to come in for blood tests, when what really needed to happen was a blood test and an ultrasound (they neglected to mention the ultrasound)...care team seems knowledgeable and efficient. Dr. Hill took my financial concerns seriously...gave me several options that could work for me.
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr. Hill seems very knowledgeable. He's also very busy, so you'll need to stay on top of the details of your own treatment and test results. His manner is more clinical and rushed than warm, but that doesn't bother me.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
I think Dr. Hill's treatment plan for me is probably pretty good. During appointments and consultations, he has sometimes forgotten whether I'm an IUI or IVF patient, and key facts about my fertility issues (e.g. whether my cycles are regular or not).
Describe the protocols Joseph Hill used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
I have significantly diminished ovarian reserve for my age. Dr. Hill prescribed Letrozole.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Centers of New England.
The nurses communicate very well over the online portal. My only complaint is that twice they have said I need to come in for blood tests, when what really needed to happen was a blood test and an ultrasound (they neglected to mention the ultrasound).
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
The clinic is great about online communication through the portal. Dr. Hill's care team seems knowledgeable and efficient. Dr. Hill took my financial concerns seriously and gave me several options that could work for me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England.
My IUI procedure cost $500.
Reading
While the treatment plans were not delivered personally [by Dr. Beth Plante] (by phone), they were clearly customized by the doctor and delivered via online portal by the nursing staff. It was clearly not a one-size-fits-all approach...I really liked Beth and am planning on going back if I need additional fertility treatment. She is personable and sensitive in what is generally a highly-emotional and sometimes scary time which i greatly appreciated.
I did very little at this clinic [FCNE- Reading] and instead went to their Boston facility for the day-to-day appointments. The Boston clinic was very quick and efficient. I had to go to Reading for weekend appointments, which was much more crowded, but understandable since not all locations can be open on weekends. I also went to Reading for the retrievals, which was efficient and the people were professional and pleasant.
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
While the treatment plans were not delivered personally (by phone), they were clearly customized by the doctor and delivered via online portal by the nursing staff. It was clearly not a one-size-fits-all approach.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
I did very little at this clinic and instead went to their Boston facility for the day-to-day appointments. The Boston clinic was very quick and efficient. I had to go to Reading for weekend appointments, which was much more crowded, but understandable since not all locations can be open on weekends. I also went to Reading for the retrievals, which was efficient and the people were professional and pleasant.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Centers of New England.
I did the monitoring appointments in Boston, so cannot comment on Reading. But in Boston, it was very efficient. There was generally a very short wait and the process moved quickly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England.
$5500 for retrieval plus the cost of medications (which varied depending on insurance overage)

2009 - 2015, Successful
Dr Plante cares about her patients personally and professionally. She doesn't just follow standard protocol, she researches new innovations and processes to give her patients the best possible outcome. She doesn't sugar coat anything but at the same time it doesn't feel like a low blow when delivering bad news... Low dose stim (due to ohss), ICSI, PICSI... Beth has the most patient centric personality - we never felt like a number to her. She could have let us go to improve her success rates but she kept fighting with us
[Fertility Centers of New England is an] Amazing clinic. Tough to travel to reading for all procedures. Lab is up to date with new technologies (embryoscope, oxygenated labs)... Fcne has a patient portal which makes waiting less torturous - it also makes bad news easier to process... [monitoring appointments were a] Cattle call. Appts would be better... $40,000 out of pocket with dual insurance
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Trust her
Describe the protocols Beth Plante used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
Low dose stim (due to ohss), ICSI, PICSI,
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: Kelly )
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Cattle call. Appts would be better
$40,000 out of pocket with dual insurance
Describe Beth Plante's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of New England.
My 10th cycle, she suggested an eSET but I refused because we had agreed it was our final attempt and if we had two to transfer, they were both going in.

2012 - 2015, Successful
Don't expect a lot of one on one attention and hand holding but know that you are still getting excellent and state of the art care... I felt very comfortable working with him [Dr. Hill] because he is incredibly knowledgeable. He was confident in the treatment plan and was right.
Every single nurse on the team knew what was going on with my cycle. I never had to remind anyone what medications I was one or where I was at in the cycle... While there was just a general monitoring time, it ran very smoothly! Only once or twice was I there for more than 15 minutes.
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
I felt very comfortable working with him because he is incredibly knowledgeable. He was confident in the treatment plan and was right. We've had the best outcome one could hope for twice now working with him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
While I didn't have as much interaction with the doctor because I was traveling from out of state the nurses always knew exactly what was going on with me and never confused me with another patient.
Every single nurse on the team knew what was going on with my cycle. I never had to remind anyone what medications I was one or where I was at in the cycle. All of my questions(even the dumb ones) were answered quickly and with compassion and understanding.
While there was just a general monitoring time, it ran very smoothly! Only once or twice was I there for more than 15 minutes. The nurses and techs are very efficient about getting everyone in and out in a timely manner.

2016, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Joseph Hill] tends to move quickly through details...He is very matter of fact. We are still undergoing treatment so don't know the results yet. He is great at answering questions when you are with him but hard to get a hold of him when not at an appt...The nursing staff [at Fertility Centers of New England] is good. When you are at appointments they are wonderful and helpful. Sometimes it is a little difficult to get answers through the patient portal...There are several doctors at the clinic and some are better than others. The hours of operation are great and having more than one location provides good flexibility.
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
He tends to move quickly through details.
Most of the time the care is great Sometimes it is hard to get a hold of a nurse.
I don't really remember. Sorry
The nursing staff is good. When you are at appointments they are wonderful and helpful. Sometimes it is a little difficult to get answers through the patient portal.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Tends to be busy, but if you get there early, there is no wait.
Mine was covered by insurance.

2013 - 2014, Successful
Dr. Vitiello did a great job treating me like a human rather than just a patient. She explained things so I could understand them without making me feel dumb and she never rushed our appointments. Her personality is a bit quirky, but I really enjoyed her.
The team [at Fertility Center of New England] was always available to answer any questions and never made me feel like I was annoying them...The clinic itself was a bit far away so they coordinated with my local hospital to allow me to go to monitoring appointments there.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr. Vitiello did a great job treating me like a human rather than just a patient. She explained things so I could understand them without making me feel dumb and she never rushed our appointments. Her positive nature was also super helpful during the process. Her personality is a bit quirky, but I really enjoyed her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England?
The team was always available to answer any questions and never made me feel like I was annoying them. They were very kind and positive throughout the experience, I had absolute confidence in them and a very high level of comfort.
The clinic itself was a bit far away so they coordinated with my local hospital to allow me to go to monitoring appointments there. This made a HUGE difference for me, it was an incredible help and time saver.

2015 - 2017, Successful
I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Hill. When we started treatment I was a bit nervous as I had seen a few ratings where people thought he was "mean". I didn't find this to be the case AT ALL! My guess is is that people didn't like that he was being honest about things.... Dr Hill was WONDERFUL! Honest and to the point but he cares about his patients!
I loved all the staff at FCNE both in the office and during procedures.... Early morning so could be to work on time! Very quick wait!... I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Hill. When we started treatment I was a bit nervous as I had seen a few ratings where people thought he was "mean". I didn't find this to be the case AT ALL! My guess is is that people didn't like that he was being honest about things.
Book an appointment!
Dr Hill was WONDERFUL! Honest and to the point but he cares about his patients!
Fresh Cycle- Failed but eggs frozen Fresh Cycle- Success! Live Birth! Full Term Boy Frozen Cycle- SUccess! Live Birth! Full Term Boy
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England.
I loved all the staff at FCNE both in the office and during procedures
Early morning so could be to work on time! Very quick wait!
IVF Assist $7200

2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
I felt that she [Dr Danielle Vitiello] was fair and tried her best to help us...I really liked her. We had success with IVF, it wasn't until after the transfer that my body rejected the embryos. The only thing is that she was at times too busy. However her staff did a great job supporting this schedule. [The nursing staff] were awesome! Kathleen was amazing as well, she did all my ultrasounds and was kind and compassionate!
How was your experience with Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England?
Be ready for straight talk.
I felt that she was fair and tried her best to help us.
They were awesome! Kathleen was amazing as well, she did all my ultrasounds and was kind and compassionate!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
It gets crowded on weekends because they are the only ones open. Go early for blood work and ultrasound.

2010 - 2011, Unsuccessful
I felt she [Dr Danielle Vitiello] should have explained me the importance of taking blood sugar medications, healthy weight, nutrition, vitamins etc in more detail. I went to her at my prime age but felt that she wasted lot of my time without telling me everything clearly and guiding me in a holistic way...Her treatment protocols were good as theyou yielded more eggs - LupRon I think was best protocol but her way of handling the whole treatment was not right
I felt she should have explained me the importance of taking blood sugar medications, healthy weight, nutrition, vitamins etc in more detail. I went to her at my prime age but felt that she wasted lot of my time without telling me everything clearly and guiding me in a holistic way.
Know what you want and don't even people that she will tell you everything you need.be your advocate
She was caring
Describe the protocols Danielle Vitiello used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
I felt they are not compassionate and didnot take my case seriously.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Danielle Vitiello at Fertility Centers of New England.
Not sure as insurance paid
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of New England?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of New England.
Not at all impressed with their overall care

2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Weiss was never prepared for appointments, never really explained anything, and was always late...There were too many red flags and I wish I paid attention to them sooner. It seems like he only has one protocol and does not make many tweaks...I wasted a year of my life, do your research before you get assigned a random doctor....
The monitoring staff and nurses are wonderful at Fertility Centers of New England. They always provided guidance and clarification when needed and were always available...Just make sure you do your research if you are randomly assigned a doctor... [staff] forgot to order one of my medications...they blamed the pharmacy, but when I called the pharmacy, they blamed FCNE. I assume someone forgot to list it on the orders. As a result, I missed two doses.
How was your experience with Robert Weiss at Fertility Centers of New England?
During my first cycle, someone at FCNE forgot to submit an order for Gonal-F, but I received all other medications. When I called FCNE, they blamed the pharmacy, but when I called the pharmacy, they blamed FCNE. I assume someone forgot to list it on the orders. As a result, I missed two doses. I am on a statin for high cholesterol, not once was I told to stop taking it, even though I went over my regular medications with Dr. Weiss several times. I just transferred to a new fertility clinic where they told me to stop taking the statin immediately. Women on statins rarely get pregnant. Dr. Weiss is never prepared for appointments and seems to only use one protocol, don’t waste your time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Weiss at Fertility Centers of New England?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Weiss at Fertility Centers of New England?
Monitoring staff and nurses were great.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
The monitoring staff and nurses are wonderful at Fertility Centers of New England. They always provided guidance and clarification when needed and were always available. I do regret wasting a year with Dr Weiss. I truly believe he is on the verge of retirement and he is trying to coast along until then. There were too many red flags and I wish I paid attention to them sooner. It seems like he only has one protocol and does not make many tweaks. I also have experience with two other doctors at Fertility Centers of New England. They performed my egg retrieval and transfer. They were wonderful and attentive. Just make sure you do your research if you are randomly assigned a doctor.
The ladies at monitoring were the best, they made the experience tolerable.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of New England?
The forgot to order one of my medications, but blamed the pharmacy.
Robert Weiss
Reading

[Dr. Beth Plante] has amazing bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. I was very lucky to find her. The only negative is she wasn’t scheduled on the day of my retrieval...Dr Plante was scheduled on the day of my transfer though and I was so happy to have her do it. She is encouraging and a great doctor...IVF with PGS was really the only option...If you prefer female doctors and want one that will be patient with you and caring, Dr Plante is the person to see
the process of doing bloodwork early in the morning and coming into the clinic [Fertility Centers of New England] while it was still dark out felt very lonely and isolating...Bloodwork was quick but ultrasounds [during monitoring] took awhile if you weren’t one of the first to arrive in the morning and put your name on the list...Would have been great to have more face to face interaction with the care team while going in for bloodwork in the early mornings. That piece felt cold and isolating. The women who did the bloodwork were great. It was also very daunting to deal with the injections on my own. Would be great if there was a class to attend where an RN showed your husband how to do it
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr Plante has amazing bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. I was very lucky to find her. The only negative is she wasn’t scheduled on the day of my retrieval and I didn’t love Dr Weiss, he was kinda odd. Dr Plante was scheduled on the day of my transfer though and I was so happy to have her do it. She is encouraging and a great doctor
Dr Plante was amazing but the process of doing bloodwork early in the morning and coming into the clinic while it was still dark out felt very lonely and isolating
IVF with PGS was really the only option
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: It was a Care Team )
Dr Plante had her own care team of 5 nurses
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
Bloodwork was quick but ultrasounds took awhile if you weren’t one of the first to arrive in the morning and put your name on the list
$2k
Reading

[Dr. Beth Plante] is kind and considerate. She is clearly very knowledgeable and I felt that I was in good hands. The office is very timely and efficient so sometimes it felt like she was in a rush...Her communication style is honest and she is willing to answer questions but it also feels like she’s ready to move on...but she always answered all my questions...She knows what’s she’s talking about.
[ Fertility Centers of New England] is very efficient and has great times for tests and appointments. Everyone is very willing to answer questions so don’t be afraid to ask...billing system needs to be updated...Having to call or mail payments is fine, just not current. Make sure you go to the right location as they have multiple. The Boston office is easier to get to than I thought...parking is close!
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr. Plante is kind and considerate. She is clearly very knowledgeable and I felt that I was in good hands. The office is very timely and efficient so sometimes it felt like she was in a rush but she always answered all my questions.
Trust her! She knows what’s she’s talking about.
The clinical team communicates very well through the online portal!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
The clinic is very efficient and has great times for tests and appointments. Everyone is very willing to answer questions so don’t be afraid to ask. I do think that their billing system needs to be updated and maybe connected to the portal they already have. Having to call or mail payments is fine, just not current. Make sure you go to the right location as they have multiple. The Boston office is easier to get to than I thought it would be and parking is close!

2014 - 2015, Successful
She [Dr. Carla DiGirolamo] was informative, knowledgeable and easy to understand. In the end I have my sweet son. However she misdiagnosed an infection as a cyst. The result of which lead to a long period of extreme pain while I saw doctor after doctor trying to find the cause before finally resulting in the loss of my left ovary and Fallopian tube. Not to mention the months and months wasted while she waited to see if the "cyst" would go away on it's own. Strongly feel as though I went to them to get pregnant. They triggered an infection during one of their infertility diagnostic tests, then let that infection get to the point that I lost half my reproductive organs. Not a good feeling!
I had no issues with the monitoring appointments [at Fertility Centers of NE]. They start very early in the morning so that helps with getting in and out and then to work on time. However it makes it hard if you're trying for a second child and live a distance away to make it all work.... Be careful not to get lost in their system. You must stay on top of them and make sure you're getting what they recommend. Plan to call multiple times to follow up. Expect them to schedule appointments just to make further appointments with what seems like something they could have told you on a 2 minute phone conversation.
How was your experience with Carla DiGirolamo at Fertility Centers of New England?
She was informative, knowledgeable and easy to understand. In the end I have my sweet son. However she misdiagnosed an infection as a cyst. The result of which lead to a long period of extreme pain while I saw doctor after doctor trying to find the cause before finally resulting in the loss of my left ovary and Fallopian tube. Not to mention the months and months wasted while she waited to see if the "cyst" would go away on it's own. Strongly feel as though I went to them to get pregnant. They triggered an infection during one of their infertility diagnostic tests, then let that infection get to the point that I lost half my reproductive organs. Not a good feeling!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carla DiGirolamo at Fertility Centers of New England?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carla DiGirolamo at Fertility Centers of New England?
I felt "lost in the system" and like my issues had "slipped through the cracks" on more than one occasion. Major mistakes were made.
Describe the protocols Carla DiGirolamo used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
Can't remember the specifics. It was shots in the tummy, shots in the rear, estrogen patches, progesterone ... On my frozen embryo transfer, the first attempt was postponed because of early ovulation, started 20 units lupron & 1 baby asprin every night for 10 days. Day 9 was told estrogen level was low, added pill insertion to meds. Then it was 2 estridoil pills morning, noon & night and then 1ML shot of Progesterone at night starting on embryo transfer day and continuing through the first 10 weeks of pregnancy.
The nursing staff were all nice. No issues.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
I got lost in their system. Their seemed to be a breakdown between their billing dept and insurance company and the doctor. Resulting in me waiting UNNECESSARILY for I think it was about 6-8 months for my birthday to begin treatment, per Emily in their billing dept. only for the Doctor to tell me that was a mistake on the billing persons part and we could have started sooner.
I had no issues with the monitoring appointments. They start very early in the morning so that helps with getting in and out and then to work on time. However it makes it hard if you're trying for a second child and live a distance away to make it all work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carla DiGirolamo at Fertility Centers of New England.
Very reasonable as my health insurance covered the treatment aside from co-pays.
Describe Carla DiGirolamo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of New England.
I think she leans towards transferring one, though it probably depends on the patient and situation. She was informative about the risks associated with multiples.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of New England?
I already covered most of the major issues in previous comments. I don't care to re-write everything
Carla DiGirolamo
2013 - 2014, Successful
The individualized care and treatment plan ... AND the doctor [Dr. Beth Plante] and staffs' willingness to actually listen to me - the patients' concerns - was a breath of fresh air and huge relief for someone going through something like this. The treatment plan was tailored to MY needs as an individual and not some checklist... I chose 2 embryos to be implanted which resulted in a fraternal twin live birth... I was not aware that FCNE did not hold any of the left over embryo's. I found out too late that I had to arrange all of that. :( and now the original donor has had his vials destroyed due to an unforeseen genetic circumstance and my hopes of full siblings are gone.
Overall very satisfied and happy with everything. The ONLY thing... is that I was not aware that FCNE did not hold any of the left over embryo's. I found out too late that I had to arrange all of that. :( and now the original donor has had his vials destroyed due to an unforeseen genetic circumstance and my hopes of full siblings are gone. I now know the gene involved and could have had the embryo's tested. However, the chances of full siblings were destroyed forever when they neglected to inform me that at the end of my cycle - if arrangements were not made by me (which I did not know) the embryos also will be destroyed. :( so very upset over this 1, albeit just 1, but very important detail!!
How was your experience with Beth Plante at Fertility Centers of New England?
Overall very satisfied and happy with everything. The ONLY thing...and it is a biggie.... is that I was not aware that FCNE did not hold any of the left over embryo's. I found out too late that I had to arrange all of that. :( and now the original donor has had his vials destroyed due to an unforeseen genetic circumstance and my hopes of full siblings are gone. I now know the gene involved and could have had the embryo's tested. However, the chances of full siblings were destroyed forever when they neglected to inform me that at the end of my cycle - if arrangements were not made by me (which I did not know) the embryos also will be destroyed. :( so very upset over this 1, albeit just 1, but very important detail!!
to include EVERY possible detail from donor, retrieval, implantation, etc. and what happens AFTER. I was not informed about what would happen to the embryos left over and unaware that the arrangements to preserve them was solely up to me.
The individualized care and treatment plan ... AND the doctor and staffs' willingness to actually listen to me - the patients' concerns - was a breath of fresh air and huge relief for someone going through something like this. The treatment plan was tailored to MY needs as an individual and not some checklist. Love FCNE and Dr. Plante!
I did not want to go round after round and guessing. I advised Dr. Plante that I want the highest percentage of 1)implantation and 2) live birth. So IVF with egg retrieval it was. Off hand I can't recall the exact drug names but we did start with birth control and egg stim hormone injections. followed by stim to mature and release for retrieval. then IVF and 5 day implantation. After implantation injections of 2 different hormones to retain pregnancy and development. This was my first pregnancy. First Fertility treatment/round and I chose 2 embryos to be implanted which resulted in a fraternal twin live birth.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: :( can't remember. )
FCNE uses off site blood and u.sound monitoring centers. The 2 ladies at my center were absolutely the best!!! Their calmness and ease..put me to calm my nerves and relax me. Their compassion and bedside manner was a beautiful thing to see in this day and age of sterile healthcare.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
I know at the initial consultation there is a ton of information to go over and discuss. Things can get lost in translation or just in the flood of information getting passed. Perhaps a "follow up" in the consultation could occur and go over the specifics NOT covered by this clinic....like FCNE NOT preserving my left over embryos after my implantation procedure. Perhaps, informing the patients of their options where this is concerned and providing a timeline as far as when this all HAS to happen. Also, perhaps providing local cryobank information (as I received my donor from all the way across country) to expedite preservation of embryos. I'm not sure as I am not sure of the policy and procedures of FCNE where this is concerned. I did know that they themselves were not a cryobank and for donor parts informed me of where to obtain things but the post procedural information of things fell a little short.
They use off site monitoring and the hours are very limited to morning hours only. Very difficult for someone that - not only worked the overnight shift but also overlapped with their hours. I did NOT want my employer to question me and was very difficult to take care of both needs to attend my monitoring appointments but also my work schedule.
I know my insurance covered the majority of the costs.... there was a bill that popped up almost a year later, that I thought was covered but apparently because it was an "additional procedure" (uterine fibroids removed) there was a cost that I was unaware of.
I thought this would be my "one shot deal" so for ME - I chose to have 2 embryo's implanted. My thoughts were that I did not want to go through "all of this, implant just 1 and then have it not take. But did 2, and if both took, I could deal with 2" (almost 2 years later...had I known...LOL ;) ) I love that from the past history of fertility treatments, centers have learned and limit the number of embryos implanted. Not just for mom but also for offspring and preserving the health and wellness of each. I love that FCNE limits that number to 3 at most and that is only with past failures/complications from previous attempts. They did allow me to do 2 - at my choosing. and repeatedly asked if this was something I was sure of...even at the time of implantation. Their attention to care and well-being of mom and potential babies was well received and appreciated.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of New England?
As I stated before...the ONLY thing..albeit very major thing was their neglect on informing me of the post procedural information pertaining to AFTER the transfer of embryos - what my options were with the left over embryos. AND the fact that it was up to ME to make these arrangements - and that FCNE was unclear as to the timeline the "left over" embryos care needed to be taken care of.
Westborough

We were pleased that dr Hill was willing to transfer two day 5 embryos. Which resulted in Singleton birth...genuinely cares and wants success for his patients. He’s thorough and has amazing bedside manner... is Extremely knowledgeable , compassionate and thorough. Will take his time to explain it until you understand and will explain it many times again without hesitation or annoyance. His experience is vast and his attention to individual patient detail exceptional. You are not a number. He treats you as if you were his own family.
8400 for IVF wifh icsi [at Fertility Centers of New England]...Clinic is very organized , the online patient portal is easy to use and quick means of communication. You have response within a couple hours typically. As they are so familiar with the protocol consultation and treatments have minimal wait time compared to other clinics. The only thing I missed is having a after hours number to call If you experience problems post retrieval and transfer
How was your experience with Joseph Hill at Fertility Centers of New England?
Dr Hill is Extremely knowledgeable , compassionate and thorough. Will take his time to explain it until you understand and will explain it many times again without hesitation or annoyance. His experience is vast and his attention to individual patient detail exceptional. You are not a number. He treats you as if you were his own family.
Trust him. He knows what he is doing.
Dr Hill genuinely cares and wants success for his patients. He’s thorough and has amazing bedside manner
Agnostic protocol, TESA , IVF wifh icsi
Nursing staff was distant and distracted. I’m unsure if it was due to workload or if they just didn’t care as much about patient relationships as the doctors do.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
It was drop in basis. First come first served. Blood work wait was minimal at times there was a wait for ultrasound. Overall well designed though
8400 for IVF wifh icsi
Describe Joseph Hill's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of New England.