Genetic counseling is not offered
Nutrition counseling is not offered

6420 Dutchman’s Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40205
502-749-6420

Dr Archer goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and address all of your concerns each visit. During each consultation after a scan, she took the time to go over the protocol for every cycle and answered any questions we had without making us feel like she needed to rush to another patient. She works 7 days a week and nearly 365 days a year. I don’t know how she does it but I’m grateful that she does.
As a lesbian couple, we have felt completely comfortable while receiving services from Fertility First. ... Fertility First is a very small clinic and you will get to know all staff quickly so it begins to feel like your second home that you would be happy to graduate from. The clinic is always clean and all staff are respectful and compassionate to all individuals.
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
Write down questions that you have prior to each appointment and make sure to ask them before leaving so that you feel confident and fully understand all the details of each cycle.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
Dr Archer takes the time to make you feel like she genuinely cares and is thorough every visit.
Describe the protocols Johanna Archer used in your cycles at Fertility First (closed) and their degree of success.
I have completed 5 IUIs (3 medicated) and for the medicated cycles the protocol has been clomid + estrogen + progesterone + trigger shot. For each medicated cycle, I had 3-4 scans to assess follicle growth and determine the best timing for the trigger shot prior to the IUI 36 hours later.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility First (closed).
Fertility first is a very small clinic with only two supportive staff members. I have never had an unpleasant experience with any staff member and they have always addressed all of my needs in a timely manner whether that be insurance related, prescription related, or scheduling appointments.
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
Fertility First is a very small clinic and you will get to know all staff quickly so it begins to feel like your second home that you would be happy to graduate from. The clinic is always clean and all staff are respectful and compassionate to all individuals. As a lesbian couple, we have felt completely comfortable while receiving services from Fertility First.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed).
When comparing prices of clinics in Louisville, Fertility First is by far the least expensive. With no insurance coverage ultrasound scans run around $115 and IUIs are around $225.
Describe Johanna Archer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility First (closed).
2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Archer was open to any medication that I suggested that she thought was helpful. She loves to read studies, I read other people's experiences online. If I saw someone use something that worked that I wanted to try she would look it up and we decide from there....We added supplements like COQ10 to help with egg quality since I have PCOS. We started adding femara instead, but still no luck.
The clinic [Fertility First] being small does well. They could use another doctor sometimes when dr archer is out or late, but she does have a medical resident right now helping her with the ultrasounds that helps speed up the process. It is very helpful she is on call whenever you need her and open on weekends... All my visits were covered because she doesnt charge an office visit only the ultrasound...
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
I love Dr. Archer. She is the only doctor in her practice and no matter how many patients she had she knew who we were and what stage of the cycle we were on and what medications we were doing. She was very helpful.
Call soon to get the first appointment because she is the only doctor, so you may have to wait to get in.
Dr. Archer was open to any medication that I suggested that she thought was helpful. She loves to read studies, I read other people's experiences online. If I saw someone use something that worked that I wanted to try she would look it up and we decide from there. She was always honest and on top of our care.
I remember we started with clomid. Low doses didnt do anything, so when I wasnt responding we would up them. We did timed intercourse for awhile because we didnt have fertility coverage. We tried clomid for a bit until we were at max dosage. We did get pregnant but he was chromosomal abnormal, so we had a d&c. Since we got pregnant on high dosage we tried again. Got pregnant, but it was a chemical. We added supplements like COQ10 to help with egg quality since I have PCOS. We started adding femara instead, but still no luck. We tried IUI but eith injectables instead since I wasnt getting pregnant with pills. Once that didnt work we finally got coverage so moved onto ivf. We started lower with follistim but when I was responding slow so we slowly increased dosage while monitoring my estradiol since i was at risk for ohss. We triggered eith lupron for the risk of ohss and I took cabergoline to help after the fact. We ended up pregnant after our first fresh cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility First (closed).
There had been a few over the timeframe of us being her patient but all were always helpful and answered any question I had. If they couldn't they would pull our chart so doctor Archer could answer it herself.
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
The clinic being small does well. They could use another doctor sometimes when dr archer is out or late, but she does have a medical resident right now helping her with the ultrasounds that helps speed up the process. It is very helpful she is on call whenever you need her and open on weekends
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility First (closed).
She did all her ultrasounds herself (up until she got a resident) at the start of your appointment. I never had issues with monitoring
All my visits were covered because she doesnt charge an office visit only the ultrasound and she codes it so it is covered. So instead of infertility, she would code it to monitor my pcos. The iui was 425 I believe. And I had medical coverage for the ivf but I think it was around 10k
Dr. Archer suggested one. She partners with a different clinic that actually does the retrieval and transfer and that doctor suggested one. We decided to transfer one good quality and one bad quality to see if it would thrive in my body vs in a lab. Nobody had an issue with it. I liked that. It was my cycle, my body, my babies and I didnt want to have to argue with anyone over it.

2015 - 2018, Successful
Doctor Archer is the only doctor in the practice, and is a patient of infertility herself. That being said she embodies an amazing sense of compassion that I haven’t seen present in other doctors. She truly understands.... We first began with clomid and a trigger shot-the idea was to make my body work with minimal assistance as I had regular periods. Next we went to letrozole due to my PCOS I responded better and also the trigger shot. This was done for many many rounds as I had good egg production. I also had a diagnostic laparoscopy with ovarian drilling due to PCOS and to verify nothing else was present.
It [Fertility First] is only one doctor and she needs time off and also becomes very busy. Because it is one doctor you get a very specialized care where they all remember you and make you feel as though you are family. After we head our babies we went back to visit, that was a big day for us....I don’t think any of them are nurses which is why Dr. Archer handles the communication and protocol aspects but the others mentioned are there for messages and all other needs.
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
Doctor Archer is extremely unique. She has a sense of humor that makes you forget the crappy situation that is infertility. She also personally calls you with all test results, and is easy to get in touch with.
Doing IVF with her means going 2 plus hours away, be aware of that in the beginning.
We first began with clomid and a trigger shot-the idea was to make my body work with minimal assistance as I had regular periods. Next we went to letrozole due to my PCOS I responded better and also the trigger shot. This was done for many many rounds as I had good egg production. I also had a diagnostic laparoscopy with ovarian drilling due to PCOS and to verify nothing else was present. Nothing negative showed. We then did two IUI’s with trigger shot, to no avail. Then she had the IVF talk with us, to which we wound up proceeding forward with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility First (closed). (Assigned nurse: Amanda, Trish, Susan)
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
It is only one doctor and she needs time off and also becomes very busy. Because it is one doctor you get a very specialized care where they all remember you and make you feel as though you are family. After we head our babies we went back to visit, that was a big day for us.
Dr. Archer was very affordable and they worked with you and allowed payments. They never demanded money realizing how expensive it all is.
Doctor Archer was okay with me transferring two embryos because of my height, I am 5’11”. We did wind up with twins so the risks and possibility was very well discussed with us and we were not twinphobic.
Louisville (closed)

Dr. Archer is very to-the-point and blunt, but in such a manner that she does not sugar coat anything. She truly wants the best for her families and will be very thorough and honest.... We began with clomid, then clomid and IUI, which showed I was producing 1-2 mature follicles. So, we went on to FSH injections and IUI. I became pregnant the first time around, but unfortunately lost the baby around 6 weeks. This was my second loss at this time, so Dr. Archer did bloodwork and other procedures. My bloodwork showed I have a clotting disorder, so she has me on baby aspirin and Lovenox after IUIs. She also has us on progesterone supplements after every IUI. The procedures included an HSG exam, a hysterocopy to remove polyps and a D&C, as well as laproscopic surgery to remove endometriosis. We are currently in our last cycle of letrozole, injections, and IUI but will be moving on to IVF.
The clinic [Fertility First] is very time efficient, open to adjusting to your schedule, and open to questions. It is very clean and operates on weekends as needed. They understand their families' needs and stay organized through charts. Their flexibility has allowed us to continue fertility treatments without having to take time off of work.
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
Dr. Archer explains everything, but sometimes you may need to ask for clarification. She runs her own clinic and is sometimes very busy, but will exhaust every option in hopes of adding to your family. She has been celebratory with us along every success and there for us with every setback. She explains everything and is there when you need extra support.
Go to Dr. Archer with all of the information you want answered. It has been very beneficial for us to go with our questions, our medications, and our calendar. She is very thorough and it will help if you are thorough as well.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility First (closed).
Fertility First is a small clinic where you see Dr. Archer every visit.
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
The clinic is very time efficient, open to adjusting to your schedule, and open to questions. It is very clean and operates on weekends as needed. They understand their families' needs and stay organized through charts. Their flexibility has allowed us to continue fertility treatments without having to take time off of work.
Around $1,000 per cycle and extra costs for procedures/surgeries
Louisville (closed)

If you are strict type A, you may not find her [Dr. Johanna Archer] as endearing. But she was 100% the doctor I needed...IVF Cycle 4- agnostic protocol, introduction of testostrone cream to boost egg production. Dual trigger. 9 eggs Retrieved. 8 mature. 6 fertilized. 3 5 day blastocysts created. 2 transferred...boy/girl twins born...She was always an advocate for me and never gave up when things weren't going as predicted. Always looked for new ways and different protocols to treat my infertility... She did research and consulted with other physicians to determine what was best for my treatment. After 2 failed IUI cycles and 2 failed IVF cycles, we were blessed with healthy boy/girl twins in June 2019.
[Fertility First is a] Small practice. Trish [nurse] helped keep the show running and delat with all us crazy women going thru infertility treatment. Quick and to the point...knows what she is doing and talking about...24/7 availability. I never felt put off or like they didnt care about my treatment. Everyone was invested. Staff and doctor worked together to give the best experience possible. Wait times were always appropriate and Dr. Archer even saw on Easter Morning bc thats when measurements were needed...9 eggs Retrieved. 8 mature. 6 fertilized. 3 5 day blastocysts created. 2 transferred
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
She was amazing. I had transferree from another RE who treated me like just a number, never offeref to adjust treatment and had poor bedside manner. Dr. Archer was the exact opposite. When one approach didn't work, she tried something different. She did research and consulted with other physicians to determine what was best for my treatment. After 2 failed IUI cycles and 2 failed IVF cycles, we were blessed with healthy boy/girl twins in June 2019.
If you are strict type A, you may not find her as endearing. But she was 100% the doctor I needed and am blessed that I ended up in her care.
Dr. Archer was amazing. Personable, knowledgable, creative. She was always an advocate for me and never gave up when things weren't going as predicted. Always looked for new ways and different protocols to treat my infertility.
I did bot respond well to fertility drugs...for no apparent reason. Everything looked good on paper. My follicle counts were inconsistent with drug dosages. After one failed IUI cycle with Clomid and one with injectables, we switched to IVF. My first cycle was all over the place. One day it looked like we would have to cancel. The next the follicles were growing in unison. Sadly, bc of the way i ovulated only 2 of the 6 were able to be retrieved amd neither fertilized. IVF cycle 2- plan was to use the dual trigger approach to correct the release of the eggs at ovulation. Didnt make it that far...cycle was canceled by one of my follicles grew much faster than the rest. IVF cycle #3- agnostic protocol- to help eggs grow at same rate.Dual Trigger. 5 eggs retried. 2 fertilized. 3 day transfer. No pregnancy. IVF Cycle 4- agnostic protocol, introduction of testostrone cream to boost egg production. Dual trigger. 9 eggs Retrieved. 8 mature. 6 fertilized. 3 5 day blastocysts created. 2 transferred October 18. boy/girl twins born June 19. 1 embryo preserved.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility First (closed). (Assigned nurse: Trish White)
Small practice. Trish helped keep the show running and delat with all us crazy women going thru infertility treatment. Quick and to the point buy knows what she is doing and talking about.
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
Small, personable, 24/7 availability. I never felt put off or like they didnt care about my treatment. Everyone was invested. Staff and doctor worked together to give the best experience possible. Wait times were always appropriate and Dr. Archer even saw on Easter Morning bc thats when measurements were needed.
My treatments and prescriptions were all covered by insurance.
Bc I was 35...2. 5 day blastocysts was the reccomendation.

2012 - 2013, Successful
She [Dr. Archer] was caring, understanding, informative, she listened and provided her feedback with our best interest at hand. NEVER did we feel like a number in her office...The 2nd cycle we use letrozol and Follistim. The same as before she seen us in the office several times and more frequently closer to ovulation time and adjust meds as necessary. We also used progesterone with both cycles. The 2nd cycle resulted in a full term pregnancy.
I remember the IUI being around $450 per cycle [at Fertility First]. Meds cost about $500...At the time of us seeing Dr Archer she had a very small office staff. But her staff was always respectful, polite and if you called with questions were always helpful..he 2nd cycle we use letrozol and Follistim. The same as before she seen us in the office several times and more frequently closer to ovulation time and adjust meds as necessary. We also used progesterone with both cycles. The 2nd cycle resulted in a full term pregnancy.
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
I cannot say enough nice things about her. She was caring, understanding, informative, she listened and provided her feedback with our best interest at hand. NEVER did we feel like a number in her office. We wholeheartly believe she's the reason for us being parents.
Talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Always ask question. Never be afraid to say what you need/want because you are your own advocate on this journey.
She was wonderful, made us feel like we were her main priority. She always gave her condolences when the result was not what we were hoping for.
We used letrozol on the 1st cycle with her and she seen us in the office several time during the cycle and more frequent closer to ovulation time. This time resulted in pregnancy but ended in a miscarriage at around 6 week. The 2nd cycle we use letrozol and Follistim. The same as before she seen us in the office several times and more frequently closer to ovulation time and adjust meds as necessary. We also used progesterone with both cycles. The 2nd cycle resulted in a full term pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility First (closed).
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
At the time of us going to her clinic it was small but clean, neat, and calming. Everyone worked together for us.
I remember the IUI being around $450 per cycle. Meds cost about $500. Somethings were covered by our insurance due to having met our deductible for the year.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Archer personally answered phone calls and called me back within the day when I had questions. She took great interest in my care, and I felt like she was invested in the outcome...is brilliant and innovative, which shows in all her interactions with us. She is willing to do the research and explore the options that other doctors had just not bothered doing. I rarely had to wait more than 10 minutes for any appointment or procedure, and she provided quick, excellent referrals when our care needed something she was unable to provide through her practice.
All staff [at Fertility First] treated me with respect and kindness, from the front desk to the ultrasound room...It's a small clinic, so initial patient appointments may be scheduled a while out, but they definitely provide a personal touch and individualized care. Expect phone calls to be returned promptly, and referrals and lab orders to be given to you before you leave...Dr. Archer monitored all my cycles, but was not able to implement any protocols due to ovarian cysts and recovery from surgery.
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
Dr. Archer is brilliant and innovative, which shows in all her interactions with us. She is willing to do the research and explore the options that other doctors had just not bothered doing. I rarely had to wait more than 10 minutes for any appointment or procedure, and she provided quick, excellent referrals when our care needed something she was unable to provide through her practice.
Take notes! She speaks quickly and her mind works quickly, so it's easy to get overwhelmed by all the information she's providing. She's great at following up with questions and answering them multiple times, though.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility First (closed).
All staff treated me with respect and kindness, from the front desk to the ultrasound room.
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
All of my procedures and consultations were covered by insurance.
2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr Archer from the beginning of everything mapped our fertility journey out. She explains everything in great detail and even draws pictures so you understand. She goes above and beyond to make you feel like you're her only patient...She did every ultrasound, everything with my IUI. She is a great communicator and explains everything. She never rushes you and always answers any question you have.
[Fertility First is] small but that is what I like. Dr Archer runs this practice and she has a small team that helps her. I really like the small team beacause I feel like they understand me as a patient rather than being just a number...The nursing staff is great. They always answer any questions when I call and always get back to me in great timing.
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
Even though we have not had success yet, Dr Archer goes above and beyond to make you feel as if you are her only patient. She did every ultrasound, everything with my IUI. She is a great communicator and explains everything. She never rushes you and always answers any question you have.
Do not hesitate in making an appointment.
Dr Archer from the beginning of everything mapped our fertility journey out. She explains everything in great detail and even draws pictures so you understand. She goes above and beyond to make you feel like you're her only patient. She's amazing.
Due to my PCOS we started with Femara and quickly moved up on dosages. Dr Archer researches all up to date research and put me on metformin/femara and dexamethasone. While I responded to the meds very well were only successful once and that resulted in a miscarriage due to an subchorionic hematoma.
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
Its small but that is what I like. Dr Archer runs this practice and she has a small team that helps her. I really like the small team beacause I feel like they understand me as a patient rather than being just a number.
I have been to two clinics and my insurance usually covers nothing. Fertility first was about 100$/ultrasound and was 350/IUI. Compared to other places we saved a lot of money.
2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Archer would call personally to talk to us about any results we were waiting on. ...She was always available, day or night. It feels very personal with her and I always know she cares....She is the only Dr. in the office, so you know who you are dealing with every time...We started with IUI's due to me having endometriosis...Dr. Archer was very cost effective. She truly understands how financially straining fertility treatments can be...She always took the time to explain things, especially when we didn't understand the first time; she never seemed frustrated with us.
small office [Fertility First], may take time to get your first appointment...[nursing staff] They treated me like a friend. Always knew me by name, even when I called, they knew my voice...Dr. Archer was very cost effective. She truly understands how financially straining fertility treatments can be....Dr. Archer would call personally to talk to us about any results we were waiting on. She always took the time to explain things, especially when we didn't understand the first time; she never seemed frustrated with us.
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
We started with clomid and IUI and switched to letrozole with IUI. We started with IUI's due to me having endometriosis. We then moved to injectables as my body started to grow and immunity to clomid and letrozole. Lastly, we moved to IVF. We had 5 day 5 embryos and we transferred 2 embryos in January of 2016, resulting in a negative pregnancy test. Then in June of 2016 we did another transfer of 2 embryos, but this time we added "egg glue" which resulted in a pregnancy. Twins, well one vanishing twin. I ended up miscarrying a few weeks later. Nothing was found wrong with the embryos after my D&C. Possible blood clotting disorder but I had inconclusive results form that test. One remaining frozen embryo waits for us.
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
small office, may take time to get your first appointment
Dr. Archer would only agree to transferring two embryos at a time.
Louisville (closed)
She [Dr. Archer] took everything into consideration. Worked vigorously with other physicians I had saw to get the most information about my case and is still working toward our goal which is to have a child naturally... Listed to concerns and considered my suggestions. Completed a surgery that I was told was impossible by the first fertility doctor. Would highly recommend her to everyone in need of a fertility physician.
[Fertility First is an] Amazing clinic, compassionate physician, completed tons of research on my symptoms and diagnosis to give me the best quality care. Completed a surgery That I was told was impossible, we are hoping for a pregnancy soon. Highly recommend dr archer...On a high dose of estrogen, she completed a SIS test, HSG test, hysteroscopy with removal of lesions and adhesions and now I’m ovulating with an 8.8 lining and hoping for the best
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
Always informative, took my feelings into consideration. Listed to concerns and considered my suggestions. Completed a surgery that I was told was impossible by the first fertility doctor. Would highly recommend her to everyone in need of a fertility physician.
Be open minded to options and listen to her advice
She took everything into consideration. Worked vigorously with other physicians I had saw to get the most information about my case and is still working toward our goal which is to have a child naturally.
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
Amazing clinic, compassionate physician, completed tons of research on my symptoms and diagnosis to give me the best quality care. Completed a surgery That I was told was impossible, we are hoping for a pregnancy soon. Highly recommend dr archer and her teacher
Thus far I have only paid co payments for my treatment

2014 - 2018, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Archer] is very knowledgeable, took time to answer my questions. Personally called me back with my test results. She was always prepare to answer questions. Always nice and helpful. I would highly recommend her.... We tried so many different protocols over almost 5 years.... Very helpful stuff. Dr. Archer personally called with test results.
[Fertility First is a] Great place, open very early. Dr. Archer was always trying to accomodate more convenient time for me for my appointments. Stuff is great, nice. Unfortunately they don't have facility to do retrievals and transfers, only monitoring and iuis. They have agreement with boston ivf Indiana for retrieval and transfers.
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
She is very knowledgeable, took time to answer my questions. Personally called me back with my test results. She was always prepare to answer questions. Always nice and helpful. I would highly recommend her.
Very helpful stuff. Dr. Archer personally called with test results.
We tried so many different protocols over almost 5 years.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility First (closed).
Dr. Archer stuff is very professional and very nice.
Reasonable cost
Louisville (closed)
she [Dr. Archer] was ok with us transferring 2 or one...She was very hands on she alway took time to call or see me and answer all of our questions always available at any times and very compassionate...she fights for you not scared to try différents things such as treatments dose etc... she’s got experience in this and be patient as she could be very busy sometimes but still finds time to be for you as you need her
[Fertility First is] definetly cheaper then my previous doc her her ultrasounds are $120 ivf less than $10000...small clinic so nothing really special to go over I like that it’s intimate and small staff like a family almost she only had a couple of equipments procedures had to be done at a different clinic or hospital...she [Dr. Archer] was ok with us transferring 2 or one...She was very hands on she alway took time to call or see me and answer all of our questions
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
I really like her a lot she fights for you not scared to try différents things such as treatments dose etc.. I like that she’s weeling to try anything to help and she goes for it and takes charge I know it hasn’t worked us yet we’ll we had on but misscaried but it’s not her fault we just not lucky I guess but we are keeping faith that it will for us one day just out of money and don’t know what else to do as treatments are very expensive
Just trust her she’s got experience in this and be patient as she could be very busy sometimes but still finds time to be for you as you need her
For ivf which is what we saw her for she will do ultrasounds to make my uterus was fine monitor everything closely she’s bey good at that we will meet up for a review on how to take the medication shots pills and comes for blood work and ultrasounds to make sure the levels were right results were great also I always responded to the treatments we did fresh and frozen xfers had great eggs 11 7healthy ones everything looked so good but didn’t work for us so sad she was so confident that we will get our miracle baby but we hopeful that it will happens for us!
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
She has a small clinic so nothing really special to go over I like that it’s intimate and small staff like a family almost she only had a couple of equipments procedures had to be done at a different clinic or hospital
She is definetly cheaper then my previous doc her her ultrasounds are $120 ivf less than $10000
Not really she was ok with us transferring 2 or one but that’s all we wanted the most 2 pet transfers
What specific things went wrong at Fertility First (closed)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility First (closed).
Dr archer herself is great but staff had some issues with no very professional sometimes sending me lab test and.m not send the orders or not call we some informations aver all just weird calling a liar that they send this lab not that one making look like it’s my fault
2016 - 2019, Successful
Dr Archer will do everything she can to help you. She is a doctor you can trust, especially if this is your 1 st rodeo and you have little knowledge of what to expect with your infertility journey. ... Dr Archer is very knowledgeable. She performed 2 lap surgeries and 3 hsg's on me with no complications. She gives you time to ask questions in order to completely understand what to expect. The only weakness I would say of the dr is her note taking. My medical history was difficult to review by other clinics because her handwriting was illegible.
This is an overall good clinic [Fertility First - Louisville]. ... I would recommend this clinic for anyone in the Louiville area ... It is small so that helps make each patient feel less as a number and more as a human with a personalized experience. . ... I had costs for surgeries, xrays, and ultrasounds ... She [doctor] performed 2 lap surgeries and 3 hsg's on me with no complications.
How was your experience with Johanna Archer at Fertility First (closed)?
Dr Archer is very knowledgeable. She performed 2 lap surgeries and 3 hsg's on me with no complications. She gives you time to ask questions in order to completely understand what to expect. The only weakness I would say of the dr is her note taking. My medical history was difficult to review by other clinics because her handwriting was illegible. This made communication difficult when other clinics were trying to analyze my history.
Dr Archer was very caring and never gave up on me.
Describe your experience with Fertility First (closed).
This is an overall good clinic. It is small so that helps make each patient feel less as a number and more as a human with a personalized experience. I would recommend this clinic for anyone in the Louiville area.
I had costs for surgeries, xrays, and ultrasounds