Fertility Institute of New Jersey

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
680 Kinderkamack Road
Oradell, NJ 07649
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Institute of New Jersey to a friend?
2 doctors
IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Their new office [at Fertility Institute of New Jersey - Westwood] is beautiful, and I felt like I was in a spa, with beautiful decor, lots of space, and even a calming music they have on in the reception area. The wait was never long, since they were always very organized...Nurses were incredible at the Fertility Institute of NJ and NY. They were always very nice, attentive, and very knowledgeable. I always had a million questions, that could drive anybody crazy, but they always listened, and answered them even if it was the tenth time I asked it...
IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
Their new office is beautiful, and I felt like I was in a spa, with beautiful decor, lots of space, and even a calming music they have on in the reception area. The wait was never long, since they were always very organized.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Inna Berin at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
Dr. Berin is very caring and kind doctor, and always listens.
How was your experience with Inna Berin at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
Dr. Berin is an amazing doctor, and I've seen a lot of them in our area, since I've been struggling with infertility for several years. It's always emotional to talk about it to anyone, and Dr. Berin understood perfectly well my situation and made me feel very comfortable, and I felt from the first visit that she really cares about her patients, and I truly felt that I'm no longer just an "item on an assembly line in some factory", and that I'll be well taken care of, and that my dream of having a family will come true. I am convinced that she's got a true healer's gift, and where all have failed with me, only because of Dr. Berin I became a Mommy this year of a beautiful baby girl!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Inna Berin at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
I know how stressful it is, and I can assure you that you don't need to worry and be in great hands. Just don't delay it, since every day counts, and go see her as soon as.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Inna Berin at Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
They were very reasonable, and were willing to work with my situation, which is rare these days.
Inna Berin
Westwood
The only thing I found confusing [at Fertility Institute of New Jersey] was that when the nurses called back with results - they didnt always match what I had been expected to be told based on what the doctor told me. I found the clinic atmosphere to be super positive and helpful overall...Dr. Levine took the time to patiently explain all details of the procedure. His office is set up beautifully and makes you feel like you are visiting a spa- not like you are waiting in a gross doctors office. The staff is all super friendly and warm and helpful.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
The only thing I found confusing was that when the nurses called back with results - they didnt always match what I had been expected to be told based on what the doctor told me. I found the clinic atmosphere to be super positive and helpful overall
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zalman Levine at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
I didn't know the nurses very well. There was a PA at the clinic who was excellent and got back to me about all my questions. Her name is Alyson Butler
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
How was your experience with Zalman Levine at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
I found Dr. Levine to be very patient and thorough in explaining the process and the risks. I found that he took the time at our initial appointment to get to know myself and my husband thoroughly. I found that his demeanor was warm and that he remembered details about me from visit to visit because he truly cared.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zalman Levine at Fertility Institute of New Jersey?
I travel from NY - and I find that the earlier I leave the office in the morning - the less chance I have of hitting rush hour on the way home.
Describe the protocols Zalman Levine used in your cycles at Fertility Institute of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Dr. Levine used Letrizole for me as I have PCOS. He initially started with a lower dosage of letrizole but when I did not ovulate he adjusted the dosage to 10 mg. My body did respond to the 10 mg of letrizole and I ovulated 2x from that. He preferred to start with letrizole as their are less side effects and less risk of multiples.
Westwood
The practice [Fertility Institute of New Jersey] is beautiful. They have coffee, phone charging stations and water in the waiting room. I wish there was a place to lay my head to close my eyes but overall it is a pleasure to go. The staff at the front desk is always organized as well.... Staff is always kind, patient and compassionate.... You could go in whenever was good for you from 6am -9 am. It was smooth and efficient.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
The practice is beautiful. They have coffee, phone charging stations and water in the waiting room. I wish there was a place to lay my head to close my eyes but overall it is a pleasure to go. The staff at the front desk is always organized as well.
Dr. Levine always asked about my family, my husband, my work, and made it a point to remember all the little details.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alyson Butler is my PA)
Staff is always kind, patient and compassionate.
He was always kind and compassionate. I would go to him again and again. He was thorough and knowledgable. They also helped me financially in any way they could. I eventually had my baby and I wouldn't have done it any other way.
Ask questions, stay informed.
The first two IUI's I used clomid, and then lectrozol because I did not react well with clomid. The fresh embryo transfer was unsuccessful but my second frozen one was great. I was closely monitored. The first few weeks were spent ruling out genetics and other issues. He understood my haste for wanting a baby but we were patient!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zalman Levine at Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
Describe Zalman Levine's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
As we did not test the eggs he let me place two eggs in each transfer which I greatly appreciated.
2008 - 2016
They [Fertility Inst of New Jersey] are amazing in every way. They will help you figure out the financing if need be. They’re kind and will do anything to help you build your family. They are warm, kind, and their technology and skill set are top notch.... Caring, dedicated, kind. Knowledgeable... Dr [Zalman Levine] and staff always knew my name, where I was holding in treatment, And treated me with compassion and respect.
2008 - 2016
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
They are amazing in every way. They will help you figure out the financing if need be. They’re kind and will do anything to help you build your family. They are warm, kind, and their technology and skill set are top notch.
Dr and staff always knew my name, where I was holding in treatment, And treated me with compassion and respect.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alison Butler)
Caring, dedicated, kind. Knowledgeable
He is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner, superb mastery of his medical specialty, overall amazing RE. Because of his patience and dedication, we have 3 amazing beautiful children.
Absolutely go with Dr. Levine. Having an amazing doctor how you trust is imperative.
Injections with induced ovulation, IVF with ICSI. 3 day transfer due to embryos declining in the lab
We used our insurance
Westwood
Dr Levine spoke to me so calmy. He listened and explained to me i had pcos. No doctor ever told me that. He said he wished more people came into his office with just pcos. He is very hopeful...[The Fertility Institute of New Jersey is] a little run down but everyone is so nice
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Jersey.
It's a little run down but everyone is so nice
Very nice. Very informative
Dr Levine is amazing! He explains things so clearly. He is understanding and was very positive.
To tell him everything that is going on and to explain everything.