Acupuncture is not offered

4770 S I-10 Service Rd W
Metairie, LA 70001
3525 Prytania St
New Orleans, LA 70115

Dr Lu works between 2 clinics in the New Orleans area, so he is not always at the clinic at the time of my appointment. This was never a negative in my opinion! He is a very busy man, but if I ever felt the need to talk to him directly, his nurses would pass the message, and he would call me soon after. Dr Lu did perform all of my procedures, and was always available when needed.... He's very personable and realistic. He remains positive in outlook, which helped me to feel confident that things would work out for us, which they did. He is patient in his explanations, and setting expectations.
The nursing staff [at FINO] is very kind, compassionate and understanding. They are patient in explaining procedures and your plan of care. They are always available via phone as well. I always received follow up calls with in a few hours of my appointment to discuss my hormone levels, and the next steps/medication changes. To this day, I still keep in touch with some of the nurses!
How was your experience with Peter Lu at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Dr. Lu is highly qualified and experienced. He is very patient in explaining procedures and answering questions. He has a very understanding and warm bedside manner. We had 1 egg retrieval, 1 fresh embryo transfer, and 2 frozen embryo transfers. Currently, we have 1 more frozen embryo. Our fresh embryo transfer resulted in a negative pregnancy test. Our first frozen transfer resulted in a positive pregnancy but miscarried very early (chemical pregnancy), and our 2nd frozen embryo transfer has resulted in the birth of our son! After our second transfer miscarried, we had a appointment with Dr Lu to discuss our plan moving forward. I went into the appointment very sad and frustrated. Since we are dealing with Male-Factor infertility, and I was under 30 years old at the time, we (meaning me, my husband, and Dr Lu) really thought that I would have gotten/stayed pregnant on the 1st or 2nd try. (side note- we did not do any PGD testing to know if our embryos were genetically normal/abnormal). Embryos were transferred in the order of highest rating to lowest rating. At our appointment, we discussed how he has had patients have perfect embryos that just don't work out, and then end up giving birth to their lowest rated embryo. His stories and examples helped me to feel more confident to move forward, thus resulting in our 3rd transfer and giving birth to our son. Dr Lu works between 2 clinics in the New Orleans area, so he is not always at the clinic at the time of my appointment. This was never a negative in my opinion! He is a very busy man, but if I ever felt the need to talk to him directly, his nurses would pass the message, and he would call me soon after. Dr Lu did perform all of my procedures, and was always available when needed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peter Lu at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Don't hesitate to make your appointment! He's great, and I highly suggest anyone to work with him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peter Lu at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
The nursing staff at FINO is amazing! They truly care how you are feeling and take time explaining everything and answering questions. I still keep in contact with some of my nurses! I am looking forward to working with them again for my next embryo transfer. Dr Lu is also great! He's very personable and realistic. He remains positive in outlook, which helped me to feel confident that things would work out for us, which they did. He is patient in his explanations, and setting expectations.
Describe the protocols Peter Lu used in your cycles at Fertility Institute of New Orleans and their degree of success.
I was under 30 years old at the time we started to seek treatment, never had any sort of problems of my own in regards to my cycle or reproductive system. We had tried several years to conceive on our own before starting to investigate why we weren't getting pregnant on our own. Come to find out, we are dealing with male-factor infertility. My husband's sperm count and quality are extremely low, giving us less than a 1% chance of conceiving on our own. Given all this information, Dr Lu explained why we should move straight to IVF. Because of my husbands sperm quality/quantity, clomid or IUI wouldn't raise our chances much at all. Shortly after our 1st consultation with Dr Lu, we decided to move forward. Once I started my next period, I called the office so we could start monitoring my uterus, ovaries, and blood levels. Once everything looked good, we order medications and started stimulation injections. I don't remember dosages, as they all changed day to day depending on my hormone levels. I know I was on Folistim and Menopur at the beginning, and then started hCG injections a few days before the egg retrieval. Once egg retrieval day arrived, we went in for the surgery. No complications. I started progesterone injections this same day, in anticipation that I would possibly do a fresh transfer. Retrieved 17 eggs, 12 of which were mature enough to fertilize. Dr Lu suggested that we uses ICSI to fertilize to make sure that each egg received a healthy sperm. Of the 12 eggs that received a sperm, 9 actually fertilized. Of those 9, 4 were healthy enough to make it to day 5/6 embryos. Because my hormone levels, uterus and ovaries were looking good, we decided that it was safe to do a fresh transfer 5 days after retrieval. This first transfer resulted in a negative pregnancy test. On the very next cycle, we did a frozen embryo transfer. I know I had injections leading up to the transfer, but other than progesterone, I can't remember what it was. This cycle, we did get a positive pregnancy test, but miscarried a week later. The following cycle, we went for another frozen transfer, which resulted in full term pregnancy and live birth of my son. We currently have 1 frozen embryo left, and plan to transfer in the next year or so.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: I had 2: Mary and Ashley)
The nursing staff is very kind, compassionate and understanding. They are patient in explaining procedures and your plan of care. They are always available via phone as well. I always received follow up calls with in a few hours of my appointment to discuss my hormone levels, and the next steps/medication changes. To this day, I still keep in touch with some of the nurses!
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
The hours are great! I was always able to make appointments early in the morning so I wouldn't miss work for routine labs/blood work. The reception staff is not always warm and welcoming, but hey... they just answer phones and sign people in. They aren't responsible for my care, so that didn't bother me. It may bother some people.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peter Lu at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
I was very lucky! My employer offered benefits that included fertility treatment up to $20,000, or 1 full round of IVF. Which, after my deductible, I only paid 10% of the overall charges. I would not be a good example of the associated costs, because I paid very little compared to the majority of patients.
Describe Peter Lu's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
Dr Lu suggested that we only transfer 1 embryo at a time. Since I have a healthy reproductive system, and was under the age of 30, it didn't make sense to try more than 1 at a time. He had actually mentioned that they were preforming multiple embryo transfers for women under the age of 35, as it only increased the risk of multiple miscarriages and pre-term birth/complications. The chances of getting pregnant were only 1% higher with multiple embryo transfers vs single transfers. Dr Lu went on to explain that if you transfer 2 embryos, and 1 is healthy and implants, and the other implants and isn't healthy or miscarries, it could cause the healthy one to miscarry too.
Metairie
Dr. Sartor has always taken the time listen to our questions/concerns and thoroughly explain each step, procedure, potential outcomes, next steps, etc. She has tailored my protocol specifically for my needs and adjusted as needed depending on my particular response, as well as been a constant source of encouragement during an uncertain time...She is always prepared with the most recent information and takes the time to walk us through it. She is positive and also realistic, so you know exactly what to expect.
Mary and Ashley, the IVF Coordinators [at Fert Institute of NO], are amazing. They are always ready to answer my questions and promptly respond when I leave messages. They are both knowledgeable and well informed, but also extremely kind and compassionate. The entire staff has made this process such a positive experience so far and we look forward to working with everyone as we continue on this journey to start our family...The entire staff is wonderful. They are kind and extremely responsive. Not to mention, always helpful.
How was your experience with Belinda "Sissy" Sartor at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Our experience with Dr. Sartor has been everything we hoped it would be. Nothing can prepare you for infertility. However, once you realize that infertility treatments are necessary, you hope for a doctor that will strive for success and treat you with compassion and understanding along the way. Dr. Sartor has been that and more for us. She is always prepared with the most recent information and takes the time to walk us through it. She is positive and also realistic, so you know exactly what to expect. We are looking forward to beginning IVF treatments with Dr. Sartor and hoping for a successful outcome.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Belinda "Sissy" Sartor at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Never be afraid to ask questions or for further explanation. Dr. Sartor considers each and every question/concern you have and answers it thoroughly based on scientific evidence and statistics.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Belinda "Sissy" Sartor at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
With Dr. Sartor, I have always felt like a human - never simply a number. Since the very beginning, my husband and I have felt at ease with Dr. Sartor, and with each step in this process so far, we have felt more and more so. My diagnoses came suddenly and unexpectedly, so it was quite a bit for us to take in at one time. Dr. Sartor has always taken the time listen to our questions/concerns and thoroughly explain each step, procedure, potential outcomes, next steps, etc. She has tailored my protocol specifically for my needs and adjusted as needed depending on my particular response, as well as been a constant source of encouragement during an uncertain time.
Describe the protocols Belinda "Sissy" Sartor used in your cycles at Fertility Institute of New Orleans and their degree of success.
In April of this year, I became a patient of Dr. Sartor's after receiving a diagnosis of PCOS and advanced endometriosis. After careful examination, ultrasound and review of my case, Dr. Sartor came to the same conclusion and developed a protocol for me. On April 20th, Dr. Sartor performed a hysteroscopy, D & C, and laparoscopy to remove 4 large endometriomas. While I was under, she also performed a hysterosalpingogram. I had excellent results from the surgery, as Dr. Sartor was able to remove all signs of endometriosis, while still keeping both ovaries and tubes in place. Now completely healed, I have begun IVF treatment with Dr. Sartor and will start stimulation medications in just a few weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Mary and Ashley)
Mary and Ashley, the IVF Coordinators, are amazing. They are always ready to answer my questions and promptly respond when I leave messages. They are both knowledgeable and well informed, but also extremely kind and compassionate. The entire staff has made this process such a positive experience so far and we look forward to working with everyone as we continue on this journey to start our family.

2014 - 2016, Successful
She [Dr. Sartor] always took the time to thoroughly explain our protocol including procedure, what to expect, medications, risks, etc. Not only did she answer all of our questions we were always presented with the most recent evidence based information...Dr. Sartor recommended doing the endometrial receptivity array due to the chemical pregnancy and potential endometrial problems that could have arisen due to the difficult D&C I had with 1st pregnancy and miscarriage
My appointments [at Fert Institute of NO] always went smoothly and I never had a long wait. I usually went from the waiting room, to the lab, to ultrasound, to see the nurses, and then Dr. Sartor...The entire staff that I worked with including ultrasound techs, nurses, coordinators, and Dr. Sartor were all a pleasure to work with. Both of the IVF nurses, Ashley and Mary, were not only extremely knowledgeable but also kind...Ashley and Mary were always quick to call me back if I called with a question or concern. They methodically explained how to draw up/mix the injectable medication and made sure my husband and I were both confortable with this.
Dr. Sartor went above and beyond to put my husband and I at ease during this very uncertain time. She always took the time to thoroughly explain our protocol including procedure, what to expect, medications, risks, etc. Not only did she answer all of our questions we were always presented with the most recent evidence based information. We felt like she spent as much time with us as we needed and never felt rushed. Being in Dr. Sartor’s care made this difficult time a positive experience. I truly do not feel like we would have had the same outcome with any other doctor. I believe that I would not be holding my 10 week old daughter if it was not for her. We look forward to being in her care when we decide to continue to grow our family.
As always, come prepared with any questions you may have and have an understanding as to what to expect for your first visit.
I felt like a human and not a number for many reasons. First and foremost, all of my questions and concerns were thoroughly listened to and answered. Dr. Sartor always approached my case with understanding, encouragement, and compassion. I felt like Dr. Sartor presented the facts for our particular situation and always knew the “next step” only when we were ready for it. The protocol she used was individualized for me and was fine tuned based on how I was responding to the medications after each appointment.
I had 3 egg retrievals, 5 embryo transfers, 2 endometrial receptivity arrays. -1st egg retrieval resulted in 8 embryos -1st frozen embryo transfer (transferred 2) resulting in singleton pregnancy -Miscarried at 10 weeks- testing showed that it was a result of trisomy 13 -Along with Dr. Sartor my husband and I decided to do genetic screening on the remaining 6 (2 came back as healthy embryos) -2nd frozen embryo transfer, transferred one resulting in negative pregnancy test -2nd egg retrieval resulting in 6 embryos- after PGS testing we were left with 2 -3rd frozen embryo transfer- transferred one- resulting in chemical pregnancy -Dr. Sartor recommended doing the endometrial receptivity array due to the chemical pregnancy and potential endometrial problems that could have arisen due to the difficult D&C I had with 1st pregnancy and miscarriage -1st Endometrial receptivity array (ERA) recommended another day of progesterone support before embryo transfer -We decided to do a 2nd ERA to confirm this -2nd ERA did indeed confirm extra day of progesterone support needed -4th Frozen embryo transfer resulted in a negative pregnancy test -3rd Egg retrieval resulting in 11 embryos- after PGS we were left with 7 -5th Frozen embryo transfer (transferred 2 embryos) resulted in positive singleton pregnancy -We now have a healthy 10 week old daughter and 5 embryos remaining.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Ashley and Mary )
The entire staff that I worked with including ultrasound techs, nurses, coordinators, and Dr. Sartor were all a pleasure to work with. Both of the IVF nurses, Ashley and Mary, were not only extremely knowledgeable but also kind. They always greeted me with a smile and small talk before “getting down to business.” Ashley and Mary were always quick to call me back if I called with a question or concern. They methodically explained how to draw up/mix the injectable medication and made sure my husband and I were both confortable with this. I felt like the entire staff that I worked with were with us during our journey through both the ups and downs.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
My appointments always went smoothly and I never had a long wait. I usually went from the waiting room, to the lab, to ultrasound, to see the nurses, and then Dr. Sartor.
Metairie

Dr. Dunaway was always cheerful and friendly. He spent as much time as we needed during each appointment and I never once felt rushed to leave. He made me feel as though I was his only (and favorite) patient. Dr. Dunaway went above and beyond to answer questions and explain treatment protocol. His confidence helped ease any anxiety I had.... We elected to transfer two embryos based on preference and statistics and it resulted in a single pregnancy.
I love this clinic [Fertility Institute of New Orleans-Baton Rouge] and have nothing negative to say! Expect friendly faces and personal dialogue from everyone involved from the moment you check in to the time you leave. The clinic is state of the art, professional and very inviting.... All of the nurses and coordinators were very quick to call me with lab results and answer all of my questions. They were very thorough and spent as much time with me as I needed
How was your experience with Heber Dunaway at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Heber Dunaway at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Trust him and don't be afraid to ask questions. He is extremely compassionate while quickly getting to the point. He's not going to waste your time or money.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Heber Dunaway at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Dr. Dunaway and his staff were always personable and friendly! They made me and my husband feel like we were part of their family.
Describe the protocols Heber Dunaway used in your cycles at Fertility Institute of New Orleans and their degree of success.
Dr. Dunaway began with an HSG to ensure my tubes weren't blocked and proceeded with an IUI with injectables due to my history of failed response with Clomid and letrozole. We used Gonal-F and Cetrotide that matured five follicles but the IUI was not successful. We decided to go to IVF with ICSI and after a saline sonogram I began stim protocol using Follistim, Menopur and lupron. I had monitoring appointments almost every day due to medication adjustments before my egg retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Jackie, Simone, Holly)
All of the nurses and coordinators were very quick to call me with lab results and answer all of my questions. They were very thorough and spent as much time with me as I needed.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
I love this clinic and have nothing negative to say! Expect friendly faces and personal dialogue from everyone involved from the moment you check in to the time you leave. The clinic is state of the art, professional and very inviting.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
Monitoring appointments for ultrasounds and labs are done in a two hour window first thing in the morning. They provided hours before work so schedules were not inconvenient.
Describe Heber Dunaway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
Of the the 8 eggs fertilized, 2 were frozen on day five and 2 more were frozen on day six. We elected to transfer two embryos based on preference and statistics and it resulted in a single pregnancy.

2019, Consult
Dr. Huber's bedside manner was extraordinary. He took the time to read my case filed from beginning to end before he met with me. With his deliverance and knowledge, he made feel like I was his only patient...patient, showed compassion, as well as made sure to assure me that they were nothing I did wrong to put me in this position. He stated clear facts and ways to improve my situation, which most doctors did not clearly state. He made me feel comfortable.
[Fertility Institute of New Orleans] was clean and the environment was subtle. The layout was ok and the equipment was top of the line. In the waiting room, I think more pamphlets should be available to read. Parking is not all that great but the clinic is in a small... nurses were very professional and treated me like a human person. They showed compassion, patience, and were extremely nice...
How was your experience with Warren “Jay” Huber III at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
As I stated before, his bedside manner was impeccable. Dr. Huber was patient, showed compassion, as well as made sure to assure me that they were nothing I did wrong to put me in this position. He stated clear facts and ways to improve my situation, which most doctors did not clearly state. He made me feel comfortable.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Warren “Jay” Huber III at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Dr. Huber treats you like a person and not a number.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Warren “Jay” Huber III at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Describe the protocols Warren “Jay” Huber III used in your cycles at Fertility Institute of New Orleans and their degree of success.
By me being an older patient, he stated the pros and cons of undergoing a cycle. But his advice, he wanted me to have a healthy baby not just get me pregnant.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
I have no negative comments about the nurses. The nurses were very professional and treated me like a human person. They showed compassion, patience, and were extremely nice.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
The clinic was clean and the environment was subtle. The layout was ok and the equipment was top of the line. In the waiting room, I think more pamphlets should be available to read. Parking is not all that great but the clinic is in a small.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Warren “Jay” Huber III at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
So far, it has been diagnostic testing and cost.
Describe Warren “Jay” Huber III's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
With my doctor, we never discussed single vs multiple. His main focus was to have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Warren “Jay” Huber III
Metairie

I came to Dr. Sartor for a second opinion ... she has a great bedside manner and spent a very long time with me to explain everything. ... Dr. Sartor was very compassionate, which is what I needed at the time. Dr. Sartor started my treatment with more conservative care, which is what I wanted, and gave me candid advice on how to proceed. The only downside to Dr. Sartor is that I didn't get to see her at every visit.
The clinic [Fertility Institute of New Orleans] is very busy, and there is often a wait for your appointment. The clinic staff and general clinic nurses are very nice. However, there a lot of nurses, so you don't always have the same one. I also wish they wore name tags so I could remember them. ... A nurse forgot to call in a prescription one time, but it wasn't a big deal. I was able to start the next day.
I came to Dr. Sartor for a second opinion after I felt that the first doctor I saw didn't fully listen to concerns. Dr. Sartor was very compassionate, which is what I needed at the time. Dr. Sartor started my treatment with more conservative care, which is what I wanted, and gave me candid advice on how to proceed. The only downside to Dr. Sartor is that I didn't get to see her at every visit.
I would be prepared to wait for your appointments.
The clinic is very busy, and it was easy to feel like just a number when I came in for regular bloodwork and ultrasounds. When I transitioned to IVF, the doctor gave me her phone number and I felt like I had a direct line to her and the nurses, who were specifically for IVF patients. One on one time with Dr. Sartor is harder to schedule and requires a long wait time, but during the meeting, she has a great bedside manner and spent a very long time with me to explain everything.
The IVF nurses are generally very responsive to my requests and get back to me quickly. They were also very compassionate during the setbacks I encountered.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
The clinic is very busy, and there is often a wait for your appointment. The clinic staff and general clinic nurses are very nice. However, there a lot of nurses, so you don't always have the same one. I also wish they wore name tags so I could remember them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Belinda "Sissy" Sartor at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
Approximately $19,000.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
She [Dr. Sartor] is kind and compassionate but straight forward. She has high expectations of the staff. She is meticulous but caring. She is very thoughtful about your plan. She is a clear communicator. You can tell she thrives off of excellence and patient experience.... I ended up using donor eggs, per her recommendation. So far, I've been on BC pills for 21 days. On day 17 I started Lupron injections 20u daily. Next week I add estrogen patches as we build up to the transfer. And then start progesterone.
The clinic [Fertility Institute of NO] is great. They have several locations. They are quick to return calls and fit you in for an appointment. Everyone is professional and polite. They are all very organized. They seem to have very reliable office protocols. And they set expectations with patients very well - you know when to expect return phone calls and emails.... They worked with my insurance and I have paid about $5500 out of pocket so far.
She is kind and compassionate but straight forward. She has high expectations of the staff. She is meticulous but caring. She is very thoughtful about your plan. She is a clear communicator. You can tell she thrives off of excellence and patient experience.
Be honest with her and ask her anything you want.
She listens, which is hugely important. She spends face to face time assessing the right plan. She is thoughtful. She has high expectations of her staff.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Ashely and Mary)
They are on top of things. They run a tight ship.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
The clinic is great. They have several locations. They are quick to return calls and fit you in for an appointment. Everyone is professional and polite. They are all very organized. They seem to have very reliable office protocols. And they set expectations with patients very well - you know when to expect return phone calls and emails.
They worked with my insurance and I have paid about $5500 out of pocket so far.
Describe Belinda "Sissy" Sartor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
She is open to hearing the patients thoughts but keeps patient safety in mind first and foremost.
New Orleans

Dr. Sartor is very thorough and is always willing to answer questions and explain something further when we didn’t understand. I always appreciated her honesty with us and felt like her advice always had our best interests in mind. Our treatment plan was customized to the challenges we faced and was ultimately successful...Don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have. In our experience, she’s great at educating her patients.
It’s a large clinic [Fertility Institute of New Orleans] with a lot of patients so it can feel a little overwhelming at first to be shuttled from nurse to nurse, but they are all great at their job. If you aren’t seeing a doctor and are just being monitored, the appointments are quick and efficient. They are excellent at returning phone calls with results and/or questions that may arise...The staff is large but they are all very nice and professional.
She is obviously very busy, but we never felt rushed with her and she is very thorough. We felt our treatment plan was well tailored to the specific issues we faced. As our treatment progressed, we appreciated the relationship we shared with Dr. Sartor.
The staff is large but they are all very nice and professional.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
It’s a large clinic with a lot of patients so it can feel a little overwhelming at first to be shuttled from nurse to nurse, but they are all great at their job. If you aren’t seeing a doctor and are just being monitored, the appointments are quick and efficient. They are excellent at returning phone calls with results and/or questions that may arise.
IVF - I believe we paid $18k and that included one transfer and the first year of embryo storage. This didn’t include medication. IUI - About $1000 plus $400 or so for the procedure. I can’t remember if this included the medication or not.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
I had an IUI cycle cancelled because I ovulated early.
New Orleans
This is the first doctor, we've seen for infertility, that actually dug deep to find out what was wrong with me & didn't treat us with a "standard" ivf cycle. ... Dr Dunaway discovered that I have immune deficiencies. He ordered an IV therapy session before my embryo transfer ... I could see his passion for wanting to help couples become families. ... Dr Dunaway follows the law to a t. Although, he understood our desire to transfer 2 embryos, the law dictates that (in our situation) we can only do 1 at a time.
I feel that the clinic [Fertility Institute of New Orleans] is filled with a ton of very knowledgeable team members, who really want to see each couple bring home a baby. They treat each couple on an individual basis, which is super important, since no two cases of infertility are the same. From the receptionist to the Dr's, everyone is top knotch. ... The entire staff are very helpful & compassionate.
I met Dr Dunaway at an infertility support group meeting, where he came to speak about Invocell. I don't qualify for Invocell, but through his speech, I could see his passion for wanting to help couples become families. It was at that moment, I knew we needed to meet with Dr Dunaway.
Don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you want. He'll not only give you his time, but he'll dig deeper to find out the root of your problem & find a solution.
Dr Dunaway discovered that I have immune deficiencies. He ordered an IV therapy session before my embryo transfer, which helps increase the success of a transfer (it's not 100%, but can increase the odds). Unfortunately, it didn't work for me & I'm currently in the middle of my 2nd miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Jackie)
The entire staff are very helpful & compassionate.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
I feel that the clinic is filled with a ton of very knowledgeable team members, who really want to see each couple bring home a baby. They treat each couple on an individual basis, which is super important, since no two cases of infertility are the same. From the receptionist to the Dr's, everyone is top knotch.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Heber Dunaway at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
Baton Rouge
Sissy [Sartor] was very informative and positive. We didn’t always agree on course of action, but in the end I’m so happy I trusted her judgment. She gave a true perspective of all expectations and courses of treatment. Any questions or concerns we had she made sure to answer in a very professional and timely manor. ... She is very insistent on single embryo transfers which I appreciate now that I’m so informed on IVF.
The only weakness I would note is that even though they [Fert Inst of New Orleans] are open on the weekends for appts. It’s very hard to get in touch with the nurses bc the phones weren’t transferred over, they were still with the on call service. ... Two of our embryos didn’t survive the thaw which was very very disappointing. ... Positive is the sweet staff, informative billing admins and Great nurses. All appointments were relatively quick too. ...
Sissy was very informative and positive. We didn’t always agree on course of action, but in the end I’m so happy I trusted her judgment. She gave a true perspective of all expectations and courses of treatment. Any questions or concerns we had she made sure to answer in a very professional and timely manor.
It’s a very long road, but trust your doctor. She knows best.
All the appointments felt very personable
I don’t remember. It all seemed like such a blur with many ups and downs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Ashley )
Very caring and informative. Gave personal advice because she had also been through IVF. She returned all phone calls and did follow ups and promised. Made us feel very at home being as we were there so much .
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
The only weakness I would note is that even though they are open on the weekends for appts. It’s very hard to get in touch with the nurses bc the phones weren’t transferred over, they were still with the on call service. Positive is the sweet staff, informative billing admins and Great nurses. All appointments were relatively quick too.
They were quick and easy
We had to pay for sperm retrevial, egg retrieval, three transfers and medicine for all. A total of $30,000
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Two of our embryos didn’t survive the thaw which was very very disappointing.
New Orleans
I had high natural killer cells so once we got pregnant we had to undergo testing [with Dr. Dunaway] to see how high my natural killer cells were and then complete three rounds of IVIG treatment to keep my body from fighting off the fetus until my placenta took over... was very aggressive with his plan for my treatments. He also did a great job of laying out all the options and talking through possible scenarios. Dr Dunaway was present for every appointment and ultrasound. He clearly set expectations for my next appointment and was honest on what to expect!
The whole process [at Fertility Institute of New Orleans] was a positive one for me despite the reason we had to be there. Some of the nurses could have taken more time to explain things but as a whole they were encouraging and helpful. If also felt like they were truly rooting for you!...On my initial visit I wished that the nurse would have done a better job of breaking down the tests that needed to be run. I felt overwhelming and confused. After that visit, the nurses were great. They called quickly with test results and helped me understand what they meant. They were also fabulous once we got pregnant throughout visits and ultrasounds!
Dr Dunaway was very aggressive with his plan for my treatments. He also did a great job of laying out all the options and talking through possible scenarios. Dr Dunaway was present for every appointment and ultrasound. He clearly set expectations for my next appointment and was honest on what to expect!
Be prepared for complete honesty. He is warm and kind but does not sugar coat anything.
We did not use any treatment to get pregnant. I had high natural killer cells so once we got pregnant we had to undergo testing to see how high my natural killer cells were and then complete three rounds of IVIG treatment to keep my body from fighting off the fetus until my placenta took over.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
The whole process was a positive one for me despite the reason we had to be there. Some of the nurses could have taken more time to explain things but as a whole they were encouraging and helpful. If also felt like they were truly rooting for you!
I paid for most of my initial testing out of pocket. After that, his office did a great job coding my visits so that they were covered.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
They were slow to send my file to my OB once they released me.

2014 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Sartor was very thorough and explained the process every step of the way. She was kind and was reassuring when we had negative tests. She was almost always positive but not unrealistic in what our expectations should be. I am a mom now because of her, what else is there to say...The doctor and nurses know my case without having to refer to the file. I was always able to ask questions and get answers almost instantly...They are supportive and caring and have some of the latest advancements and technology right there.
They [Fertility Institute of New Orleans] are supportive and caring and have some of the latest advancements and technology right there...Ms. Mary was the best ever!! The nurses are just as invested in your outcome as you are. They are there to celebrate with you and they are there to be a shoulder to cry on if you need one...The IUI itself was about 3,000 not including meds and the IVF was 12,000 for two rounds, not including meds.
Ask questions! Do not hesitate to say if you need somethings explained more thoroughly.
I don't remember the protocol I was on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Mary McGregor)
Ms. Mary was the best ever!! The nurses are just as invested in your outcome as you are. They are there to celebrate with you and they are there to be a shoulder to cry on if you need one. DO NOT talk to Ashley though, she is the worst nurse there. I just always asked to speak with Mary and she was always prompt in calling me back.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
I would go for blood testing and ultrasounds on my lunch hour and I was always in and out of the clinic. Saturday is the only day that it is crazy busy and you have to wait.
Because of my age and fertility issues we always did multiple embryo transfer. With that said, Dr. Sartor was always careful to explain the pros and cons and left the ultimate decision up to my husband and I.
New Orleans
You can tell he [Dr. Clisham] is continuously studying even years into his career...always took the time to call me personally. Even if the nurse had already called and updated me, he would call sometimes at 8pm just to check in and explain things himself...He is so caring...explains everything thoroughly so that we understand both why he is suggesting certain treatments and then the risks/no risks involved in them. I always felt like he knew who I was and what was going on the second I spoke with him each call or visit. He called numerous times when he didn’t need to (because the nurse already had) to check in and explain things himself.
I just think in any situation like this, you need to advocate for yourself. I don’t think it’s a clinic fault. The staff [at Fertility Institute of New Orleans] tries to explain things the best they know how but if you don’t ask specifics, they may just think you already know. Luckily the give tons of paperwork explaining everything which is nice to have to look over down the road...Dr. Clisham always took the time to call me personally. Even if the nurse had already called and updated me, he would call sometimes at 8pm just to check in and explain things himself.
How was your experience with Paul Clisham at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
He is so caring that’s the easiest way I can put it. He always explains everything thoroughly so that we understand both why he is suggesting certain treatments and then the risks/no risks involved in them. I always felt like he knew who I was and what was going on the second I spoke with him each call or visit. He called numerous times when he didn’t need to (because the nurse already had) to check in and explain things himself.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Clisham at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Listen to him! You can tell he is continuously studying even years into his career
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Clisham at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
I just think in any situation like this, you need to advocate for yourself. I don’t think it’s a clinic fault. The staff tries to explain things the best they know how but if you don’t ask specifics, they may just think you already know. Luckily the give tons of paperwork explaining everything which is nice to have to look over down the road.
Paul Clisham

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
He has a stutter but is very educated and knowledgeable. He listens to the couple’s wishes and concerns and answers questions very thoroughly. He will answer the questions multiple times if needed. He also knows when people aren’t hearing what he’s saying - like when being told miscarried and next steps.... Oral medications - high dose clomid for one last try. Made my cervical mucus “hostile” Femera x 2 worked but didn’t get pregnant and I needed an emotional break Injections - this is where we are now.
[Fertility Institute of New Orleans- Madeville has] Two locations to go to for care. Can be seen either one. If seen in both sometimes chart isn’t complete and that leads to some insurance and care issues. Staff is at both locations. Very easy to breeze in and out... Oral medications - high dose clomid for one last try. Made my cervical mucus “hostile” Femera x 2 worked but didn’t get pregnant and I needed an emotional break Injections - this is where we are now. Haven’t gotten my first cycle started yet.
How was your experience with Peter Lu at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Trust him and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Dr Lu personally called me and spoke with me.
Very kind and patient.
Medications injections - $120-300 a vial depending on med
Not considering IVF so have no experience with this
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Chart wasn’t sent to the Metairie location
Mandeville
Dr. Dunaway took time to listen to our concerns and really look through our file. We went through where we were and what we wanted our next steps to be. He understands that financial impact and has not pushed us to start the process and let us go at our own pace. ... He is ready when we are but understands that we are seeing a urologist for the male factor before we take another step.
Calming entrance and nurses and staff [Fertility Institute of New Orleans] are suoer nice. They return phone calls ina timely fashion and are understanding when giving you news that is hard to accept. I would fully recommend them to anyone and already have a few people checking them out. Dr Dunnaway and staff also participate in sarahs laughter walks and donate many funds and treatments to winners of the raffles.
Relax. The process of infertility is stressful and we found him calming. It was nice to be seen as we are and not just another patient get through the door.
He took tome to talk to each of us and listen to us like we are people.
We are still in the process of finding funding for the projected ivf with isci. I went through the bloodwork testing and the ultrasounds. He works with obgyn as I had a surgery to correct a potential problem. He is ready when we are but understands that we are seeing a urologist for the male factor before we take another step.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
Calming entrance and nurses and staff are suoer nice. They return phone calls ina timely fashion and are understanding when giving you news that is hard to accept. I would fully recommend them to anyone and already have a few people checking them out. Dr Dunnaway and staff also participate in sarahs laughter walks and donate many funds and treatments to winners of the raffles.

1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Lu is a very kind, knowledgeable man. He treated me with compassion and concern. I never left his office with a question or feeling unsure or doubtful about the next steps. He kept me informed every step of the way.... He really cares for me and wants me to become pregnant. He even personally called me on a Saturday with results.... We used menopur and follistim. I was skeptical of menopur due to a cancelled cycle so we did less menopur and more follistim but he explained the need for both medications. I trust him.
Clinic's strengths [Fertility Institute of New Orleans- NO] - communication, concern, great location. Great doctors and nurses. Knowledgeable staff who genuinely cares for their patients. Weaknesses - The staff who did the retrieval downstairs was not as friendly. I asked for anti nausea meds. They forgot then blamed it on me to Dr. Lu... Usually took an hour to get monitored Bloodwork was always very quick but ultrasound took a long time.
How was your experience with Peter Lu at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Be open minded to his ideas. He knows what he is doing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
strengths- would always call back and with answers weakness - sometimes it took a while for her to call back
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
Clinic's strengths - communication, concern, great location. Great doctors and nurses. Knowledgeable staff who genuinely cares for their patients. Weaknesses - The staff who did the retrieval downstairs was not as friendly. I asked for anti nausea meds. They forgot then blamed it on me to Dr. Lu
$12,000 for IVF
New Orleans
Dr. Dunaway was a lifesaver. He did every test to figure out what was wrong with me- and he was incredibly confident in my treatment. I had never seen a male doctor before, and I instantly felt comfortable with him. His warm demeanor, years of knowledge and expertise, and sense of humor helped us get through the tough times. I would recommend him and his staff without hesitation.
$1100 each round of IUI with meds [at Fertility Institute of New Orelans]...Great staff. Friendly and warm. Make appointments ahead of time- be prepared. Didn’t have to wait long. Very efficient and professional. Loved everyone- Ms. Audrey was super sweet and kind. Ms. Angela (who took the blood) was the absolute best!!! She helped me feel calm and cared for...Absolutely loved Holly!!! So sweet and kind. Saw a couple of others at the office and they were all wonderful.
JUST GO.
Everyone always greeted me by name. Super kind and caring staff. Felt comfortable day 1.
Frequent blood tests to see my thyroid and prolactin from my tumor. Medicated cycles with trigger shots and IUIs. He gave us the option of IUIs, but we wanted to do them. Got pregnant on the second round.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Holly)
$1100 each round of IUI with meds
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Dunaway] is a great doctor. He means well in all he does. He is sometimes quick and to the point but if you ask questions he will explain with as much detail as you like. He has always treated me kindly. He was very concerned when we had our miscarriage and did several test to see if he could find a reason why it didn't work. ... Ask questions of you don't understand. He sometimes uses big words/terms and I would ask what they meant.
The clinic [Fertility Institute of New Orleans] has a great staff. They are always helpful and polite and compassionate. They go put of their way to help you if you need it. Sometimes they are quick to answer your questions so it is necessary to make sure you fully understand what they are saying. ... The nurses are sometimes quick tone point when you meet with them or talk on the phone. Make sure to ask questions so you know exactly what's going on with your cycle.
He is a great doctor. He means well in all he does. He is sometimes quick and to the point but if you ask questions he will explain with as much detail as you like. He has always treated me kindly. He was very concerned when we had our miscarriage and did several test to see if he could find a reason why it didn't work.
He is very warm hearted and wants everyone to be able to go home with a baby.
Don't remember specific details.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Jackie and Simone)
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
The clinic has a great staff. They are always helpful and polite and compassionate. They go put of their way to help you if you need it. Sometimes they are quick to answer your questions so it is necessary to make sure you fully understand what they are saying.
We had some insurance coverage so things were more affordable for us.
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Lu] is very personable and welcoming at every visit. He will take his time to explain anything your don’t understand. ... He called back if I needed to talk to him. ... I used follistim 100/125 second cycle ,munopur 1 unit to every two bottles , and ganerellix 3 first time 1 last time . both cycles and also progesterone shots to many bottles to remember maybe 6. I also took coq10, magnisium, vit D, aspirin baby, muti vit second time
You will build a relationship with the staff there [Fertility Institute of New Orleans]. They help you in anyway. ... They will go out they’re way on days off if you have a emergency . ... She [nurse] returned every phone call I made to her. She sat down and explained every medication and how to take it. ... They could work on maybe a second egg retrieval break or discount in a more effective cost way.
How was your experience with Peter Lu at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
He took his time with us and explained everything and step. He called back if I needed to talk to him. He did his job as he should. He is very personable and welcoming at every visit. He will take his time to explain anything your don’t understand.
Trust in the Lord
He answered any questions I had and took his time every appointment!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
She returned every phone call I made to her. She sat down and explained every medication and how to take it.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
You will build a relationship with the staff there. They help you in anyway. They could work on maybe a second egg retrieval break or discount in a more effective cost way. They will go out they’re way on days off if you have a emergency .
45 thousand Dollarda so far. That’s two egg retrivals, one transfer, and medications
Mandeville
He [Dr. Lu] was very involved in my care. I always felt like I was his only patient...He is very knowledgeable and real with his patients. He tells you exactly what you need to hear, like it or not. We did two cycles with my OB before starting at the FC, and luckily our first round there worked!!...150mg Clomid, Estradiol twice a day and progesterone. Once pregnancy was confirmed, continued progesterone until 2nd trimester.
There wasn’t one thing I thought could be different in the Mandeville location [of Fertility Institute of New Orleans]. It’s very clean and inviting. The diffuser was always on when you walk in, so you feel a sense of calm. My husband and I were always pleased going there...The nurses are top notch. I had seen just about every one of them in my short time there, and they were all incredible. Very knowledgeable and extremely companionate.
How was your experience with Peter Lu at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Don’t wait. If you’re struggling or even think there may be an issue, go see him.
He was very involved in my care. I always felt like I was his only patient.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
There wasn’t one thing I thought could be different in the Mandeville location. It’s very clean and inviting. The diffuser was always on when you walk in, so you feel a sense of calm. My husband and I were always pleased going there.
The cycle was a lump sum that included monitoring. Other testing and all medications are separate.

2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Taylor was knowledgeable and he presented the information to me for me to understand and not in Doctor's terms. He was patient and allowed me to ask all the questions I needed with no rush. He made sure I was comfortable before I left the office.... With my tubal blockage, he did not want to perform surgery as another doctor did. He wanted to start on medication to stimulate my eggs.... Dr. Taylor was delicate but upfront with my diagnosis
I did not wait a long time for appointments, was not rushed. I didn't feel like a number. The staff [Fertility Institute of New Orleans] was very helpful, very pleasant environment, compassionate. I can't think of any weakness at all.... The nursing staff was awesome. They were compassionate, helpful and overly excited about going through this journey with me.... Dr. Taylor was passionate about his job and helping couples feel as comfortable as they can in a delicate situation.
How was your experience with Steven Taylor at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Steven Taylor at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Steven Taylor at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Dr. Taylor was delicate but upfront with my diagnosis and the steps that I will need to further my plans on having a baby. He took his time and did not rush me when I had questions about what was going on with my body.
Describe the protocols Steven Taylor used in your cycles at Fertility Institute of New Orleans and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
I did not wait a long time for appointments, was not rushed. I didn't feel like a number. The staff was very helpful, very pleasant environment, compassionate. I can't think of any weakness at all.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Steven Taylor at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
Consultation fees, lab and xray fees.
Describe Steven Taylor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
Advised me that a single embryo transfer is sufficient
Steven Taylor
New Orleans
I have no qualms with her [Dr. Sartor]! I’ve found that I have to ask for numbers and data from my cycles. I’m a data lover though and want to know everything (not just that things are looking good and processing right). She’s makes it easy to have those conversations though! She’s very warm when you’re having conversations!... If you like to know more information, definitely ask!
The clinic [Fertility Institute of New Orleans] always appears clean but warm. Not sterile like some clinics. Everyone is friendly and I never have an issue setting an appointment at any time. Visits are quick when they need to be but take their time when needed as well. Never feeling rushed but also not having to wait a long time!... The entire staff has always greeted me by first name. They ask about how I’m doing (not just in the fertility realm) and about weekend plans.
I have no qualms with her! I’ve found that I have to ask for numbers and data from my cycles. I’m a data lover though and want to know everything (not just that things are looking good and processing right). She’s makes it easy to have those conversations though! She’s very warm when you’re having conversations!
If you like to know more information, definitely ask!
The entire staff has always greeted me by first name. They ask about how I’m doing (not just in the fertility realm) and about weekend plans. I went to Italy for three weeks and they wanted to know all about it. They really have genuine interest in my life and how I’m handling things.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
The clinic always appears clean but warm. Not sterile like some clinics. Everyone is friendly and I never have an issue setting an appointment at any time. Visits are quick when they need to be but take their time when needed as well. Never feeling rushed but also not having to wait a long time!
Metairie
My experience as a patient has been very personable. We are seeing dunaway for Invocell and I am completely confident in his work. He [Dr. Dunaway] was thorough about what we needed to do to get there and how we could get there....From the moment I walked into the office, my experience felt so personable. I felt like I was exactly where I needed to be....Let him do what he knows how to do and don't stress... We are currently going through Invocell process.
The clinic [Fert Inst of NO] is wonderful from the moment you walk in. Mrs. Audrey is a wonderful first face to see! They are quick to pull you back to your appointment and you always know exactly what you're in for for each appointment....The nursing staff and coordinators are AWESOME! They know my voice when I call and always deal with my constant questions!...They are very good with explaining what your out of cost will be up front
My experience as a patient has been very personable. We are seeing dunaway for Invocell and I am completely confident in his work. He was thorough about what we needed to do to get there and how we could get there.
Let him do what he knows how to do and don't stress ;)
We are currently going through Invocell process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Institute of New Orleans. (Assigned nurse: Simone & Jackie)
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
The clinic is wonderful from the moment you walk in. Mrs. Audrey is a wonderful first face to see! They are quick to pull you back to your appointment and you always know exactly what you're in for for each appointment.
Our insurance covers infertility 90% up until diagnoses. They are very good with explaining what your out of cost will be up front
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Dunaway] explain very well what we have to do and what next. He on top with things. He get things in order and on a roll. He gave us some options of what we can do and what to do. I got a lot of people tell me he very good and thrust worthy of how to go with fertility. He sat their and explain what he think wrong.... He explain what we will probably have to do. I been trying to get pregnant for 9 years and can’t afford a ivf, and that what he said we probably have to do
They made us feel very welcome, kind and warmly. They [Fertility Institute of New Orleans] helped us with questions we had and explain things we asked... When u walk in the clinic u feel so welcome. The nurses very friendly and make u feel comfortable. They explain what is next and what to look forward to. They listen to you while u talk and answer with good advice.... $500 so far
He explain very well what we have to do and what next. He on top with things. He get things in order and on a roll. He gave us some options of what we can do and what to do. I got a lot of people tell me he very good and thrust worthy of how to go with fertility. He sat their and explain what he think wrong.
He explain things very good
They made us feel very welcome, kind and warmly. They helped us with questions we had and explain things we asked
$500 so far
Baton Rouge
The Doctor [Dr. Dunaway] wants to see everyone have a baby. He has worked very hard to do that for our family. The week we completed stims he stopped my wife taking one of her medications and we were freaking out a little. If he did not tell us to stop that medication then we would have had OHSS. We are glad to know that he was monitoring us that closely. We recently transferred out first embryo and still waiting to see if we carry the baby to full term.
The staff at The Fertility Institute has always been compassionate to our needs...They are almost like family you see them so much while completing IVF. We drive 90 mins both ways to see them...The Doctor [Dr. Dunaway] wants to see everyone have a baby. He has worked very hard to do that for our family. The week we completed stims he stopped my wife taking one of her medications and we were freaking out a little. If he did not tell us to stop that medication then we would have had OHSS. We are glad to know that he was monitoring us that closely.
The Doctor wants to see everyone have a baby. He has worked very hard to do that for our family. The week we completed stims he stopped my wife taking one of her medications and we were freaking out a little. If he did not tell us to stop that medication then we would have had OHSS. We are glad to know that he was monitoring us that closely. We recently transferred out first embryo and still waiting to see if we carry the baby to full term.
Don't be afraid to ask question if you don't understand.
Describe your experience with Fertility Institute of New Orleans.
All of the staff personnel is very professional at this location. The staff is very compassionate. They are almost like family you see them so much while completing IVF. We drive 90 mins both ways to see them.
The insurance paid most of it.