Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
5401 Veterans Mem. Pkwy.
Saint Peters, MO 63376
636.441.7770
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Partnership to a friend?

6.9

1 doctor
The clinic [Fertility Partnership] is really nice, it's in a good location, all the staff is really friendly and seem to care about us. I don't see no weaknesses so far. Every time I go I get treated with respect and when doctor has a few minutes comes and checks the front desk to make sure nurses and receptionist are up to date to what ever is needed. Only once did I saw when there was no receptionist in the front desk when he needed to ask something for us, he just went and got her and told her she needed to be there because she is the first on line for patients to need.
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
The clinic is really nice, it's in a good location, all the staff is really friendly and seem to care about us. I don't see no weaknesses so far. Every time I go I get treated with respect and when doctor has a few minutes comes and checks the front desk to make sure nurses and receptionist are up to date to what ever is needed. Only once did I saw when there was no receptionist in the front desk when he needed to ask something for us, he just went and got her and told her she needed to be there because she is the first on line for patients to need. Which that made me like him more, since he cares for his clinic to be up to good standards as to care about patients.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
I felt and feel like a human, every time I see and speak to him because he makes sure to focus on me and find solutions to the problems. Instead of blaming me or saying I'm not doing enough, he focus on him trying to find a way to solve the problems that get build up from one moment to another, again without blaming me or my husband, he makes sure he answers all my questions and my husbands. Checks with all the nurses that they are in the same page as to what he means and says.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership. (Assigned nurse: Denise Graham)
She was super helpful on everything I needed. I got to text with her on every question or thing I needed to let her know at what ever time of day. She didn't keep me waiting a long time for answers. She was with me on every monitor visit and had a plan set up already there and explain everything I needed so good. She made a list on how to keep my meds organized and how to do them. She showed me how to inject the meds and gave me videos of how to do it and made sure I understood. In overall kind, friendly, patient.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Dr. Simckes is a very down to earth doctor, he goes to the point on what I need to do and/or change in order to accomplish what we need to do next. He doesn't sugarcoat the comments or results, but always being professional. In every visit he talks with my husband and I on what next steps to take and makes sure we understand them, he evens takes time to make a little chat with my husband about his job and asks him if he's not being stressful about it, saying he need to be well fed and with energy, since he plays a big role in the process. When we started the IVF he told us every step we were going to do and made sure we had copies of what ever we needed. The downside of him is, since he is a good doctor he has many patients, and by being only him as the doctor his time of being with me on an appointment visit gets small and always on a hurry. He does explains everything we need to know, but he's always with that sense of a hurry that makes me think sometimes I'm taking his time away.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
My advice would be that when seeing Dr. Simckes be open minded, because he tells you the things as they are, he doesn't sugarcoat it or tries to treat you like a baby. He goes straight to the point and finds solutions fast. Where we as patients see as walls, he sees as a new point of him learning and helping us out to get our dream of building our family.
Describe the protocols David Simckes used in your cycles at Fertility Partnership and their degree of success.
When we first started in 2018, he told us we were going to start step by step to see what works. At first he prescribed me metformin 1000mg twice a day and various vitamins, to see if that helped me regulate my cycle. Then he put me on Clomid, which it did help me ovulate, but unfortunately it didn't help me get pregnant. After that my husband and I decided to go ahead and do IVF. In February 2019 we started IVF I was on Prednisone 10mg tablet every morning, Follistim 150un in mornings and Menopur 75un vials 2 of them, 150un in the afternoons. for 9 days for a few days I did Ganirelix 250mcg all this I did, not many side effects only I started getting bloated. On every monitor visit I had my blood drawn. I took Antibiotics- ZPac and I did a trigger shot, Ovidrel to have my egg retrival. On my egg retrival day I arrived changed to a gown and had an IV inserted. The anesthesiologist asked questions I met my Dr. to go over everything. Had me egg retrival with a list of dos and don'ts, I got super bloated after the retrival for 2 weeks. On the day after my retrival I had the Endocrinologist call me and told me how many eggs were retrieved, but unfortunately none made it. 2 weeks after I went for my follow up visit, which I talked with my doctor about what happened. There was no answer as to why my eggs didn't make it, so we contacted via phone the Endocrinologist and he said probably my body had reaction with the meds, but he feels more sure that another round of IVF will work on me, since my body already had the feeling of all the meds. So now we're in the waiting for May IVF.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Simckes at Fertility Partnership.
The cost for the visits I had to pay out of pocket, because of me not having insurance, which they gave me a better price. For the IVF, they do keep their prices low and to help out with meds he told us to get them from overseas since it's half of the cost if getting them from here, US. I had to pay IVF, medications, monitoring visits, blood work, retrival, freezing, transfer. For the procedure I had to do a down payment to get in, once I went for my first monitor visit I had to paid the full amount in order to continue. If I wanted PGS testing, that would be a different price.
Describe David Simckes's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Partnership.
We did talked about this before we started IVF and during the process. He told us they did single transfer, but if we wanted to do 2 and if I was able to carry multiples he could, just that we needed to sign papers for him not to be at risk. That he has many patients that have had twins with no complications, but when we gotten to that point of deciding we talked more about it.
Saint Peters

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership.

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
The clinic [Fertility Partnership] is very clean and set up in a soothing manner. The majority of my appointments start on time and occasionally even earlier. All the staff members have been very friendly and welcoming. The clinic is also able to do most fertility procedures at their office which is great!...Dr. Simckes is a dedicated and kind-hearted person! I admire his passion! He is very open, honest and realistic when discussing fertility treatments. I think one of his best traits is his humor. Laughter is the key to happiness which is so needed for anyone struggling with infertility.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
The clinic is very clean and set up in a soothing manner. The majority of my appointments start on time and occasionally even earlier. All the staff members have been very friendly and welcoming. The clinic is also able to do most fertility procedures at their office which is great!
Dr. Simckes has been a godsend during one of the most difficult times in my life! He has brought light to my husband and I’s fertility journey, by being upbeat, extremely hilarious and realistic. I couldn’t ask for a better doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Ashley (unsure of her surname) is also very compassionate and professional. She always has a bright smile on her face and is knowledgeable when answering my questions. All the staff at the office have been kind and responsive!
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Dr. Simckes is a dedicated and kind-hearted person! I admire his passion! He is very open, honest and realistic when discussing fertility treatments. I think one of his best traits is his humor. Laughter is the key to happiness which is so needed for anyone struggling with infertility. Before meeting Dr. Simckes, I felt alone and hopeless. However, now I feel empowered when it comes to my struggle with infertility. A little faith, persistence and science could be what it takes for me to eventually have a healthy pregnancy. I have never felt more supported or important as a patient. Two things really portrayed this. One, I had my first consultation appointment scheduled within a week and a half of my initial call which is rare with fertility clinics. Two, while undergoing an IUI cycle, Dr. Simckes provided his personal cell phone number in case I received a positive ovulation test over the weekend so that he could come in and do the procedure. I know that this is something, he does for all his patients. Overall, Dr. Simckes is amazing and truly cares about his patients.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Dr. Simckes is very knowledgeable and is willing to take the time to answer every question you may have.
I am diagnosed with secondary unexplained infertility. I had my now 13-year-old daughter when I was 15-years-old. In 2016, I had moderate cervical cell displaysia. My gynecologist, at the time, completed a LEEP procedure which left me with a scarred cervix which caused my cervix to be stenosed. The next OB/GYN I saw recommended an HSG test. During the HSG, my left tube was slow to fill, but eventually did. After the test, my OB/GYN then recommended I see a reproductive endocrinologist. This is when I started seeing Dr. Simckes. Dr. Simckes found several polyps in my uterus and removed them a couple weeks later. After the surgery, we tried a medicated IUI with Clomid and an Ovidrel trigger shot. Unfortunately, the IUI was unsuccessful. My husband and I decided to take a break this cycle, but will be in contact next cycle to discuss our next steps with Dr. Simckes.
Our IUI cycle was $700, plus medications which were about $150.
I have not undergone embryo transfer at this time.

IVF, Surrogacy
Male Factor, Other
This clinic [Fertility Partnership] is clean and well kept. Everything is done in-house, including retrieval, transfers, blood work, etc. The staff all works together well to ensure your success. They are well organized and are fully capable of doing their jobs and doing them well. I trust them completely and entirely. They have an amazing amount of professionalism, compassion and empathy....Dr. Simckes prides himself on being afforadable! IVF is only $7,000 for the first round, and since I had a gestational carrier it was an additional $3,000 for transferring to her.
IVF, Surrogacy
Male Factor, Other
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
This clinic is clean and well kept. Everything is done in-house, including retrieval, transfers, blood work, etc. The staff all works together well to ensure your success. They are well organized and are fully capable of doing their jobs and doing them well. I trust them completely and entirely. They have an amazing amount of professionalism, compassion and empathy.
From the moment I stepped into Dr. Simckes’ practice, I felt like I was family. I never felt like a number or herded cattle. I always had a warm welcome from the staff, and Dr. Simckes spends a lot of time getting to know each of his patients personally. He remembered things about me at my subsequent visits that I would never have expected him to. Going to see a fertility doctor or any “lady parts” doctor is typicall a very uncomfortable experience for me, but Dr. Simckes lightens the mood with his boisterous, generous, and kind bedside manner and eases any possibly awkwardness or discomfort before you have it. Dr. Simckes’ staff greets you with a smile, remembers your name, and they always make you feel like you are at home from the second you walk through the door.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership. (Assigned nurse: Denise, Danielle, Sara, Irene, Ashley, Juanita, Amy, Julia)
The staff at this practice is second to none! You get red carpet service - their personal cell phone numbers in the event that you have a question or concern. They are compassionate and feel all that you feel right along with you. They hold your hand as much as you need it, and they encourage you all along the way. They are optimistic and just a pleasure to work with.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
I cannot find enough good things to say about Dr. Simckes. From the moment I knew him, I was 100% certain that he would be my forever doctor. He made me feel at ease. He explained everything about each procedure before and after doing anything. He always makes sure you are comfortable and not in any pain. He jokes around when appropriate and is soothing and calm when you need him to be. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I’ve ever met (and I’ve met a lot!). He gets to know his patients so well that when something doesn’t work out the way they wanted it to, he personally feels it and wants to do every single thing he can to help fix it. He demonstrates such humility, honesty, integrity, and courtesy. It is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. When our first transfer failed(no fault of his) he PERSONALLY called me and spent over an hour with me on the phone consoling me and figuring out what our future steps were. This doctor should be rated the best in the nation.
Do not wait- book your appointment now. His prices are affordable and he wants you to have a baby more than he wants your money. He will help you figure it out. Just do it!
I had a hysterectomy when I was 24 so I have to use a gestational carrier. Dr. Simckes started us both on a “cold cycle” since we can’t really sync up with me not having a period. She started with lupron injections and I was on menopur, ganirelix and follistim injections. I began my shots September 9th and was able to have my retrieval on September 20th. I had 18 eggs, 15 were mature and 12 fertilized. Out of the 12, 6 made it to great quality 5 day embryos, we transferred two embryos (3B+ grade) on September 25th to my gestational carrier. She had started her Lupron August 26th and on the day of my retrieval stopped the Lupron and started progesterone shots, estradiol and estrogen gel. We each had 2 monitoring appointments (September 10th & 17th) as well. Dr. Simckes were so involved with our medication protocol that I was able to text them and even FaceTime them with any questions at any time!
Dr. Simckes prides himself on being afforadable! IVF is only $7,000 for the first round, and since I had a gestational carrier it was an additional $3,000 for transferring to her. There was about $1300 in additional expenses such as freezing of embryos and labs as well, but he also helps you save money on medication.
My doctor suggested a single embryo transfer but I insisted a double embryo transfer. He wants what is best for you (or in this case your surrogate) and your babies. He is not going to fight you though if your heart is really wanted to do a double verses a single embryo transfer and he will be sure to explain the risks.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
They [Fertility Partnership] give a paper that breaks everything down so you can see cost and exactly what it is going towards. ... Their waiting room is open and spacious. It was easy to book an appointment with them. ... Everyone was great to work with. They got us in timely fashion. ... They responded to phone calls and emails quickly. ... They [nurses] were down to earth. We we're joking around and making conversation. They made us feel comfortable.
European, Other
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Everyone was great to work with. They got us in timely fashion. Their waiting room is open and spacious. It was easy to book an appointment with them. They responded to phone calls and emails quickly. I haven't seen any weaknesses.
He explained everything to me, and broke it down for us to understand. He was kind but blunt with the best way to go for us. He explained why we would want to try one way vs the other. He gave me hope back that I will carry my own child.
They were down to earth. We we're joking around and making conversation. They made us feel comfortable.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
He came in and unlike my first Dr. Made me feel comfortable right off the bat. We went over charts/numbers/options, he never made me feel like I was in the wrong for asking questions. He made us laugh and cry (happy tears), he gave us a new sense of Hope and that we can make this a reality.
Stop putting it off! If you want someone who is going to be upfront and give results call now...
We had our consultation, he explained my levels, my husband's. He explained the medicines he would like us to start with. When we got in the exam room, he explained what we we're seeing on the ultrasound. From there he explained why he thought the route he had chosen would be the best option for us and why the other he felt would be unethical and us just throwing $$ away. He explained that with the type of PCOS and my age that the chances are greater of us conceiving, but we will probably have to do a frozen cycle for my safety. Also said chances we're great of having our tribe ready to go in the freezer IF we needed for other kiddos down the road.
It was very reasonable compared to any other facility we had looked into. They give a paper that breaks everything down so you can see cost and exactly what it is going towards.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
The clinic [Fertility Partnership] is clean and all of the employees are friendly and thorough in their answers. They treated me like family during my time there. One area of weakness would be the amount of time spent waiting in the waiting room. Dr. Simckes seemed to run a bit behind on his appointments. However, I didn't mind it too much because I understood why. When I was in the room with him he never made me feel rushed. He took his time to address my questions and concerns as well as give thorough examinations. I knew that the people ahead of me deserved that time as well. I just always planned to be there longer than expected.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
The clinic is clean and all of the employees are friendly and thorough in their answers. They treated me like family during my time there. One area of weakness would be the amount of time spent waiting in the waiting room. Dr. Simckes seemed to run a bit behind on his appointments. However, I didn't mind it too much because I understood why. When I was in the room with him he never made me feel rushed. He took his time to address my questions and concerns as well as give thorough examinations. I knew that the people ahead of me deserved that time as well. I just always planned to be there longer than expected.
When I sent a message to Dr. Simckes on a Sunday, he took time out of his day to call me right back. He spent well over an hour on the phone with me talking with me and relating this experience to my husband. We had male factor infertility and Dr. Simckes was able to share encouragement and empower my husband to make the decision to move forward.
Denise and Ashley were the two nurses that took care of me. Denise was the fertility coordinator and Ashley was the nurse that weighed me at every appointment and took my vitals. Ashley also showed me how to administer the medication. They were both very patient, detailed in their explanations, and always there to answer any questions I may have. I even had a phone number that I could call or text at any time to receive a response from them. I remember texting on the weekend a few questions and they immediately responded to my concerns. They were so helpful , caring, and compassionate during my experience there.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Dr. Simckes was able to be calm our nerves and explain every part of the process in a detailed and relatable way. He has a fantastic personality that always made me feel like I was the most important patient in the building. He also has a sense of confidence about him that made me feel as though everything was going to be okay. For example, on the day that we transferred the embryos he had joked about us feeling the need to transfer 2. He was so sure that one would get the job done. I distinctly remember the day that I went in and was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I was so nervous and hesitated to even celebrate for the sheer worry of disappointment. After noticing my nerves getting the best of me, he grabbed my hand told me that I had a less than one-percent chance of something going wrong and that I deserved the opportunity to celebrate. He said it was time to name the fetus even giving the example "Cletus the Fetus". Every time I walked out of his office I just knew everything was going to be okay. Dr. Simckes is very knowledgeable and answered ALL of my questions, eased my husband's mind, and was able to successfully make our dream come true within a reasonable price.
Trust the process. There are a lot of steps and procedures when it comes to having an IVF completed. Allow Dr. Simckes to share his knowledge, experience, and sense of humor. He knows what he is doing and will be honest.
In the beginning, Dr. Simckes had me begin taking a prenatal vitamin immediately. About a month before the transfer, I was put on birth control to regulate my cycle so that they could plan the egg retrieval. Approximately 16 days later, I believe, he had me give myself a shot of Ovidrel. This was to "trigger" and prepare my ovaries to release my eggs. 18 days later, Dr. Simckes had me begin taking prednisone. He also had me start taking 150 units of Follistim in the morning and 150 units of Menopur in the evening. This was to begin growing my eggs, so that they could capture a larger number for the egg retrieval. Dr. Simckes also had me come in to begin scanning my ovaries using an ultrasound. He was able to tell me approximately how many eggs I had in each ovary and the general sizes. On the day of the retrieval, Dr. Simckes put under light anesthesia and retrieved approximately 24 eggs. Starting that day, he began to have me take "Progesterone in Sesame Oil" to put the progesterone hormone into my body since we were not getting pregnant naturally and my body didn't know to produce it on its own. I took this shot daily until I was released from him at 9 weeks.
I paid $7,000 for the IVF treatment, $600/year to store my extra embryos, and paid a few hundred dollars (after insurance) for the ultrasounds once I achieved my pregnancy. In addition to the fees at the office, I had to paid approximately $3,500 for medication.
Dr. Simckes suggested to only transfer one embryo and did share the risks of multiples. My husband and I decided to transfer 2. He willingly did so, but joked about lacking confidence in him. He also shared that the statistics of successful pregnancies are not actually higher by transferring 2.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Strength is that they are very friendly [at Fertility Partnership] , weakness is that they get too much clients that he [Dr. Simckes] forgets who is who...I wasn’t given a reason to my failed cycles . I also got my charts messed up and I was told I had no more frozen embryos when in fact I had 2 more left. I don’t blame them they had a lot of patients but my charts were wrong...I just wish he did more blood test to see if I have any other defects that are causing the embryos not to stick. Other than that nothing else
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Strength is that they are very friendly , weakness is that they get too much clients that he forgets who is who. Make sure to get straight to business and be serious not always joking.. make sure you ask a lot of questions as well
Dr simkes gave us the 1 on 1 we were looking for, but implanted so much hope into us, but as soon as the results kept turning negative he payed less and less attention to us . Which was really hurtful
Very friendly staff and always smiling , and always return your calls
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Okay I liked dr simkes as a person. Very funny guy, very warm and friendly , but I didn’t think he did everything he can to help me get a baby .. I have 3 cycles and they all were done the same way. I feel as if before implanting the last two embryos I had he should of done some extensive blood test to see why I keep getting chemical pregnancy. He believed that i can get pregnant and that there was nothing seriously wrong with me other than PCOS so he kept implanting my embryos until I had no more left. And after my last failed cycle he had no answer to why it didn’t occur into a baby. I was just left high and dry and to deal with depression and anxiety on my own. He didn’t even warn me about the side effects of getting off the medicine .. the worst ever.
I would tell patients to do as much research you possibly can before getting into your cycles so that way you know if the doctor is guiding you to the right path or just trying to implant the embryos and say he did his job. After two failed attempts I know theirs more work that had to be done before another implantation and that wasn’t done for me. Look at the reviews as well before going into the office
Dr simkes gave me medicine to get the egg count up. Then he took the eggs out, because he didn’t want to get into hyperstimulation he had me wait 5 days then we implanted the embryos, then after that failed 3 months later , he altered my period to follow everyone else cycle so that way he can implant my embryo with eveyone else , that also failed. Then before the third cycle he did a dye test to see if my tubes were blocked And also did a D&C to clear me out, implanted again and failed, with no phone call saying sorry or no phone explaining what’s next and how to deal with the depression and anxiety that will happen after we stop the medicine. No warning what so ever
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Partnership.
I didn’t mind the monitoring they were very fast and simple . They were looking so specific things like eggs and cyst.
I had insurance for 2 rounds so ended paying 2000 out of pocket . Last cycle was 8000 due to no insurance and the blood test were 1600
Saint Peters

Be prepared for an non-traditional clinic experience [at Fertility Partnership] from his personality to the manner in which questions are asked. His patients are often overbooked, so wait time was up to 3 hours for some appointments...They're very busy, but they seem to know what they're doing...Super busy. Plan to wait. Try to not have your first appointments on Mondays...
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Super busy. Plan to wait. Try to not have your first appointments on Mondays.
He was very set on facts. Your weight is this. You have this condition. You need to be treated for this to get that outcome. But he was also very adamant he understand your personality. If he ever got a "she's crazy" vibe, he would continue discussions until he felt either he knew you better or would refer you to a different Doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership.
They're very busy, but they seem to know what they're doing.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
He is rough with the ultrasound probe. He is very candid. He is very crass. He is obviously knowledgeable, but he comes off more casual to make you more comfortable. Some people would be bothered by the profanity, but I'm not one. He edged the line of innapropriate but never crossed it. I felt very comfortable in his care. He went above and beyond to ensure my cycle needs were met (including performing an IUI on a holiday, because that's where my cycle fell).
Be prepared for an non-traditional clinic experience from his personality to the manner in which questions are asked. His patients are often overbooked, so wait time was up to 3 hours for some appointments.
He insisted on metformin, 1000 mg 2x per day, but not the extended release. I did 1 round of clomid. 2 rounds of clomid mixed with bravelle. I ended up on an antagonistic IVF cycle, to better compliment my PCOS. He was adamant about progesterone gel after IUI and PIO Injections with transfer.
The billing moved from in house to 3rd party mid cycle. I had to battle that transition. In house had a lot of issues clearly conveying cost. 3rd party was a medical billing company.
2013 - 2014
Overall staff is great [at Fertility Partnership]...Very personable staff, clean and inviting environment. Friendly and knowledgeable doctor and staff. It is clear they care about the patients. Recently heard they expanded. Keep costs down and most importantly take the time to talk and educate their patients. Even if I had t had success I would be giving great reviews as I felt like a human here instead of a number.
2013 - 2014
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Very hands on and personable. He acknowledged the fact that I had done a lot of research. Was upfront with statistics but didn’t refuse treatment. He has a quirky personality so if you are easily offended you might feel offended. But he is brilliant and so kind.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership. (Assigned nurse: Shawnee Hurt)
Overall staff is great. My coordinator was also very hands on and gave suggestions that resulted in succe. She had a bit of an attitude but her suggestions got results. She is no longer at this clinic but is working elsewhere as a fertility coordinator.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Wonderful experience with this doctor. He isn’t afraid to think outside of the box and this is the reason I have my miracle baby. Money wasn’t an issue but he keeps costs down as well. Comfortable environment.
If you are looking for a brilliant doctor who is totally hands on and will get results but has a colorful personality and obviously loves his job then Dr. Simckes is for you.
I can’t rember the exact protocol but I know that between my first and second cycles it was tweaked slightly. I also had surgery between the two protocols. Dr. Simckes really studied my history and my specific case to make decisions for my treatment. I had a chemical pregnancy on my first cycle with him and had a healthy Singleton birth with the second cycle. Unfortunately I never had anything to freeze.
Lowest cost in our area but that did not factor into our reason for there.
I always transferred multiple embryos due to my advanced maternal age and the fact that my egg quality was low.
Saint Peters

I was able to email or telephone or text my coordinator [at Fertility Partnership]. I had responses in real time...We initially chose to go to this clinic because of a personal recommendation of a friend who was successful but also because of their stated goal to reduce costs. Our entire bill for IVF including medications was under $13,000
European, Other
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Fertility Partnership's clinic is a long a major highway in St. Peter's. There is easy access. It is not in a big building and so access is phenomenal. It is clean and modern looking.
He took his time with us, he used humor to calm us down He asked questions about who we were and we felt like he actually cared.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership. (Assigned nurse: Tami)
I was able to email or telephone or text my coordinator. I had responses in real time.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
The doctor made us feel very cared for. He explained thoroughly and we felt that his knowledge base was excellent. The worst thing I can say is that he had a tendency to run late but by the time he was done with us We always felt it was worth the wait
Fertility Partnership is the place to go if you want to be treated with compassion and expertise. You might have to be a bit forgiving about lateness but that's not every visit
After failed iuis The doctor recommended IVF as the next course of action. My wife got birth-control pills, gave her and self injections for approximately 10 days and then she underwent the retrieval of the eggs I remember she used two kinds of stimulating drugs, one in the morning and one in the evening. And she got an injection to "ripen" the eggs for retrieval. Not all the eggs were mature but we still managed to get seven good embryos and have five frozen remaining.

2012 - 2013
[Fertility Partnership's] Weaknesses: There is only one doctor at this clinic so he has no one on site to really discuss treatment with and get any other opinions. So many people go here and they are never one time. Strengths: it is the cheapest option in the St. Louis region....IUI's were covered under insurance. I believe the IVF was $9k, meds were about $3-4k. A FET was $3k.
2012 - 2013
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
I think by the end of our care there, he knew our story, but then again there are so many people that go there at the beginning he couldn't remember anything about us and we would have to refresh his memory.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership. (Assigned nurse: Shawnie)
The staff seemed to care about my situation, although the nurse did get attitude with me a few times.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Dr. Simckes is very personable, but he also has poor bedside manner. Crude jokes, etc. Just depends on if you can handle it all. He was also never on time. Like we were the first patient of the day and he was 30 minutes late one time. I also didn't like his answers to my issues (cancelled transfers). The first time he just said to take a few month break before we try again. The next time he told me to go ask a sister to be my gestational carrier (like it would be that easy).
Be prepared to wait....he will never be on time. Also, be wary of his humor and jokes.
After the three IUI's didn't work (did natural, and two with meds), we moved on to IVF. His clinic was a batch clinic - so they would do all their IVF retrievals/transfers during one week of the month. So depending on when your cycle is, you will have to be on X amount of BCP's so that you line up with the timetable. For the IVF, we did follistim, menopur and ganirelix with an ovidrel shot. I got OHSS (retrieved 35 eggs) so no fresh transfer. We had issues getting my lining thick enough for a FET so it was cancelled 3 times. Finally did one transfer and it did not work. In the end, he told me that he didn't know what to do to grow my lining and to consider a gestational carrier. I didn't feel like he did any research or reached out to anyone for help.
It was a cattlecall - started at a certain time and you had to get their first if you didn't want to be waiting for a long time.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
The primary nurse [at Fertility Partnership] for retrieval and fresh transfer is very organized and reliable. The nurse for FET’s is inexperienced, not knowledgeable, and disorganized.... Strengths—very personal touch with Dr seeing you at every appointment and doing all monitoring. Dr Simckes really does care about his patients and is willing to take suggestions on treatment from them. Weaknesses—long waits, Dr is always late or running behind. Financial advisor is a mess.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Dr Simckes personally performs all ultrasounds, follow-ups, etc, so you are in constant contact with him throughout the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership. (Assigned nurse: Denise)
The primary nurse for retrieval and fresh transfer is very organized and reliable. The nurse for FET’s is inexperienced, not knowledgeable, and disorganized.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Dr Simckes is extremely knowledgeable and he really cares about his patients. His communication style is abrasive and he seems very rushed in all of our appointments. His bedside manner was no for me.
Be sure that you come to appointments prepared with your questions and take lots of notes. He can rush through appts and give half-hearted answers sometimes, so you have to slow him down and focus him at times.
Prior to egg retrieval, he prescribed prenatal, Vit D, CoQ10, and folguard. For retrieval, I stimmed with menopur and follistim. For transfer, my protocol was PIO, estrogen, heparin, and prednisone.
For egg retrieval and FET with PGS testing, as well as meds, we paid approximately $15k out of pocket.
Dr Simckes does not promote PGS testing and he does advise multiple embryo transfer.
Saint Peters

Strengths I would is the friendly and approachable manner in which they [Fertility Partnership] interact with there patients weaknesses I would say is tring to schedule appointments around there busy schedule as well as your own schedule... [Nursing Staff] They were always very helpful and kind in trying to figure out appointments and procedures that would work around your schedule... Everyone has been very kind and seems very invested in our family
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Strengths I would is the friendly and approachable manner in which they interact with there patients weaknesses I would say is tring to schedule appointments around there busy schedule as well as your own schedule
Everyone has been very kind and seems very invested in our family
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
I thought that he was very very comfortable to talk to and be open with about our situation and he made us feel at ease. He very perfessional yet not stuffy and explain things in terms which we could understand. He never made us feel like there was something wrong with us, which is my struggle personally I felt like I was damaged in some way, but he was very reassuring that all of our concerns were very common and normal for couples dealing with infertility. When he could tell I was getting alittle upset taking about the issue he always tried to lighten the situation with laughter or resurance that it was ok to feel this way.
Be prepared to laugh and feel comfortable about speaking very candid with him. He loves to talk and get to know your personal story so don't hold back.
Do not really know yet still in the process of everything

2010 - 2015
As patients the staff [at Fertility Partnership] were very kind & knew us individually every time we went in. Our main nurse as well as Dr. Simckes were warm & outgoing... There were also a few times where we were told about our protocol but because no one had sat down to discuss the details of our upcoming cycle together, we were getting conflicting information.
2010 - 2015
Dr. Simckes was the first doctor we seen who wasn't all about making money. He was making a living of course but he was offering lower cost treatments. We had lost hope by the time we heard of him but after speaking with him just over the phone we started seeing possibilities again. We knew we had to try once more using him as our doctor. As patients the staff were very kind & knew us individually every time we went in. Our main nurse as well as Dr. Simckes were warm & outgoing. They were people we could see ourselves getting together with outside of the office; people we could have as personal friends.
They were laid back & very involved
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Towards us, Dr Simckes was always positive & upbeat. He definitely likes to chat with you, tell jokes, & even sing on occasion! He keeps it interesting & fun. He always told us when we should be concerned or if there was no reason to be. And for our case, each time he was completely spot on. I will say since he spends so much time with each patient there were plenty of appointments we waited long periods of time. As a waiting patient it's definitely an inconvience but once it's your turn you appreciate the time he's taking with you.
You know your body so don't be afraid to ask questions regarding it. With any case gather your own medical information beforehand & discuss alternative treatments/procedures. You are your own advocate.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
The first day I arrived the front desk staff [at Fertility Partnership] mixed up my file with someone else’s. All of our medical records were mixed together & I had to tell them that they had the wrong file. I think that was my most unimpressed moment with this clinic...they [nurses] have a lot on their plate but they always make sure I have what I need...My husband has still yet to take a SA analysis at this clinic. He has done them in the past but never here. We were supposed to do one the first visit but the text was never ordered
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
The first day I arrived the front desk staff mixed up my file with someone else’s. All of our medical records were mixed together & I had to tell them that they had the wrong file. I think that was my most unimpressed moment with this clinic.
From my first appointment on I have been in constant contact with Dr. Simckes and his staff. My first appointment Dr. Simckes spent a good 2 hours answering all of my questions. He made sure I was comfortable during all of my tests and even made jokes to ease the awakwardness. He listened to what I was concerned about and taking action on my thoughts. I’m not following a basic protocol and I feel like my treatment is tailored to me.
Great, they have a lot on their plate but they always make sure I have what I need
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
I do believe that Dr. Simckes is a great doctor. I think they may have a few too many patients and he definitely has 1000 things on his mind at once. I have always felt welcomed and not like a hassle
Just be patient. Everything will happen in time.
I am still undergoing my first treatment
My cost with out meds is roughly $7,950
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Clean , professional , caring personnel [Fertility Partnership] , amazing experienced doctor, competitive rates if you compare it to other doctors ( much cheaper)... 7000 $ for ivf and around 5000$ for medications and around 3,700$ for genetic testing for embryos... [nurse] Very caring , always there, answering text messaging anytime, loves her work... Very caring personal approach from Dr Siemkens and the nurses working with him
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Clean , professional , caring personnel , amazing experienced doctor, competitive rates if you compare it to other doctors ( much cheaper) The only disadvantage for me , far away from my home , long drive , as I live in St. Louis ( central west end)
Very caring personal approach from Dr Siemkens and the nurses working with him , answering any questions any time , felt very comfortable, I recommend him as a Fertilily doctor
Very caring , always there, answering text messaging anytime, loves her work
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Very proffesional , up to date , excellent experience and knowledge, always gives recommendations and what to expect , very busy doctor , he has excellent sense of humor and makes you smile with his jokes
Prepare your questions before the visit , he is very busy and has a lot of patients waiting in the lounge
Ivf , the list of ivf medications, regular ultrasounds and blood test monitoring, egg retrieval, embryo transfer , discussion after failure what could gone wrong what could be included or added next time

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Clinic [Fertility Partnership] strength is for over 40 patients. Also the price is very reasonable (pretty much all included such as blood test, ultrasound). Weakness is he is taking too much patients and very busy, too clumsy but he always listens to you though. You gotta wait for an hour or so to meet him after your appointment but that is because he takes a lot of time with you.... [Nurse] She is always beyond my expectation and explained everything, great bridge btw me and Dr when he was during procedures so I could not talk to him at that moment. She makes sure he called me back too.
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Clinic strength is for over 40 patients. Also the price is very reasonable (pretty much all included such as blood test, ultrasound). Weakness is he is taking too much patients and very busy, too clumsy but he always listens to you though. You gotta wait for an hour or so to meet him after your appointment but that is because he takes a lot of time with you.
He gave us his phone and we could text him any time anything. He also tried to understand our background including family hisotry, race etc (We are Asian- Hispanic couple).
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
He is amazing Dr but he tends to be clumsy. His nurse is absolutely the best. Two of them made a perfect team. He listens to all of my concerns, did all tests. But I always fear he might forget something...
You need to organize because he is very clumsy.
He checks ultrasound every day to check how much I need injections etc. ALso he checked the cause of infertility based on my race and family history as well.
$12000
Two at the same time

3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor
The clinic [Fertility Partnership] is a small clinic as compared to the other ones we went to. Perfect place for us after the Cattle Call of the University or the Business atmosphere of the other place. After a short time everyone knew our name....[nurse] denise was a good compliment to Dr Simckes, quiet and soft spoken. She is also very caring completely serious at all times....[Cost Of Treatment] $9700...He personally called us. We had his cell phone number for texting only.
3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
The clinic is a small clinic as compared to the other ones we went to. Perfect place for us after the Cattle Call of the University or the Business atmosphere of the other place. After a short time everyone knew our name.
he always made an effort to connect with us, usually in a humorous way. He personally called us. We had his cell phone number for texting only.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Dr Simckes is clearly a brilliant doctor. he goes out of his way to explain things and present options. He has a quirky sense of humor which I found endearing but others may not. I believe he employs that humor like a tool to put you at ease.
Be prepared to laugh even though you are stressed out of your gourd.
He used a combined protocol of Follistim and menopur. he added Ganirelix later when the follicles were bigger.
$9700