6.8

Acupuncture is not offered

5401 Veterans Mem. Pkwy.
Saint Peters, MO 63376
636.441.7770

Dr. Simckes really has a passion for helping you reach your goals and it shows in the way he speaks to you. The only critique I have is that he look over your chart before coming into the exam room and that he not be so rushed to try to cram information down your throat and then take off. ... I am older (35-40 range) and have PCOS & slight male factor- we used a "high / low" protocol with a Lupron trigger. I got 23 mature eggs but only 2 made it to blast. ...
my miscarriage happened on a Friday. I did not hear from the doctor until the following Thursday because he was never informed of my situation. ... The ladies at the front desk [Fertility Partnership] and nurses that take vitals are always extremely nice. ... The office manager is lacking in communication. If you don't get a call back or email you have to continue chasing after her. She is tolerable though.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Dr. Simckes really has a passion for helping you reach your goals and it shows in the way he speaks to you. The only critique I have is that he look over your chart before coming into the exam room and that he not be so rushed to try to cram information down your throat and then take off. Other than that Dr. Simckes has the ideal bedside manner for those that like a little humor mixed in with the seriousness of infertility. He's a great guy all in all.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
Go with the flow! He really cares, he's just so busy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
During the few minutes we would see him he was amazing. Spoke to us like old friends. The part that wasn't so good is it seemed like he never fully knew who he was talking to. Would ask us questions that we expected him to have the answers to as they should be in our chart.
Describe the protocols David Simckes used in your cycles at Fertility Partnership and their degree of success.
I am older (35-40 range) and have PCOS & slight male factor- we used a "high / low" protocol with a Lupron trigger. I got 23 mature eggs but only 2 made it to blast. We avoided OHSS so I don't think my outcome is the fault of my protocol at all.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership. (Assigned nurse: Dainelle for FET)
My nurse seemed "new" at her job and lacked compassion and communication skills. She wasn't ever rude or mean just more like blahsay
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
The ladies at the front desk and nurses that take vitals are always extremely nice. Sara at front desk goes above and beyond to answer questions and assist when she is needed. The office manager is lacking in communication. If you don't get a call back or email you have to continue chasing after her. She is tolerable though.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Simckes at Fertility Partnership.
I paid $8700 for IVF / FET not including monitoring or meds
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Partnership.
Well, I had to wait over 24hrs for BETA results because I was not informed the clinic closes early on a certain day of the week. Beta is pretty important in this process and being told at the last minute I would not get results caused unneeded stress. Also, my miscarriage happened on a Friday. I did not hear from the doctor until the following Thursday because he was never informed of my situation.
2014 - 2015, Successful
He was very set on facts. Your weight is this. You have this condition. You need to be treated for this to get that outcome...He is obviously knowledgeable, but he comes off more casual to make you more comfortable. Some people would be bothered by the profanity, but I'm not one. He edged the line of inappropriate but never crossed it. I felt very comfortable in his care. He went above and beyond to ensure my cycle needs were met (including performing an IUI on a holiday, because that's where my cycle fell)...
Be prepared for an non-traditional clinic experience [at Fertility Partnership] from his personality to the manner in which questions are asked. His patients are often overbooked, so wait time was up to 3 hours for some appointments...They're very busy, but they seem to know what they're doing...Super busy. Plan to wait. Try to not have your first appointments on Mondays...
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
He is rough with the ultrasound probe. He is very candid. He is very crass. He is obviously knowledgeable, but he comes off more casual to make you more comfortable. Some people would be bothered by the profanity, but I'm not one. He edged the line of innapropriate but never crossed it. I felt very comfortable in his care. He went above and beyond to ensure my cycle needs were met (including performing an IUI on a holiday, because that's where my cycle fell).
Be prepared for an non-traditional clinic experience from his personality to the manner in which questions are asked. His patients are often overbooked, so wait time was up to 3 hours for some appointments.
He was very set on facts. Your weight is this. You have this condition. You need to be treated for this to get that outcome. But he was also very adamant he understand your personality. If he ever got a "she's crazy" vibe, he would continue discussions until he felt either he knew you better or would refer you to a different Doctor.
He insisted on metformin, 1000 mg 2x per day, but not the extended release. I did 1 round of clomid. 2 rounds of clomid mixed with bravelle. I ended up on an antagonistic IVF cycle, to better compliment my PCOS. He was adamant about progesterone gel after IUI and PIO Injections with transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership.
They're very busy, but they seem to know what they're doing.
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Super busy. Plan to wait. Try to not have your first appointments on Mondays.
The billing moved from in house to 3rd party mid cycle. I had to battle that transition. In house had a lot of issues clearly conveying cost. 3rd party was a medical billing company.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Partnership.
The doctor forgot to tell the coordinator to start my transfer cycle. I called to scheduled the transfer and they informed me I didn't have my pre cycle drugs. So I ended up starting a month later than planned.
Saint Peters
I think they may have a few too many patients and he [Dr. David Simckes] definitely has 1000 things on his mind at once. I have always felt welcomed and not like a hassle...From my first appointment on I have been in constant contact with Dr. Simckes and his staff. My first appointment Dr. Simckes spent a good 2 hours answering all of my questions. He made sure I was comfortable during all of my tests and even made jokes to ease the awakwardness. He listened to what I was concerned about and taking action on my thoughts. I’m not following a basic protocol and I feel like my treatment is tailored to me.
The first day I arrived the front desk staff [at Fertility Partnership] mixed up my file with someone else’s. All of our medical records were mixed together & I had to tell them that they had the wrong file. I think that was my most unimpressed moment with this clinic...they [nurses] have a lot on their plate but they always make sure I have what I need...My husband has still yet to take a SA analysis at this clinic. He has done them in the past but never here. We were supposed to do one the first visit but the text was never ordered
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
I do believe that Dr. Simckes is a great doctor. I think they may have a few too many patients and he definitely has 1000 things on his mind at once. I have always felt welcomed and not like a hassle
Just be patient. Everything will happen in time.
I am still undergoing my first treatment
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Partnership.
Great, they have a lot on their plate but they always make sure I have what I need
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
The first day I arrived the front desk staff mixed up my file with someone else’s. All of our medical records were mixed together & I had to tell them that they had the wrong file. I think that was my most unimpressed moment with this clinic.
My cost with out meds is roughly $7,950
Saint Peters

He [Dr. Simckes] gave us his phone and we could text him any time anything. He also tried to understand our background including family hisotry, race etc (We are Asian- Hispanic couple).... He is amazing Dr but he tends to be clumsy. His nurse is absolutely the best. Two of them made a perfect team. He listens to all of my concerns, did all tests. But I always fear he might forget something..... He checks ultrasound every day to check how much I need injections etc. ALso he checked the cause of infertility based on my race and family history as well.
Clinic [Fertility Partnership] strength is for over 40 patients. Also the price is very reasonable (pretty much all included such as blood test, ultrasound). Weakness is he is taking too much patients and very busy, too clumsy but he always listens to you though. You gotta wait for an hour or so to meet him after your appointment but that is because he takes a lot of time with you.... [Nurse] She is always beyond my expectation and explained everything, great bridge btw me and Dr when he was during procedures so I could not talk to him at that moment. She makes sure he called me back too.
How was your experience with David Simckes at Fertility Partnership?
You need to organize because he is very clumsy.
He gave us his phone and we could text him any time anything. He also tried to understand our background including family hisotry, race etc (We are Asian- Hispanic couple).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Partnership. (Assigned nurse: Denise Graham)
Describe your experience with Fertility Partnership.
Clinic strength is for over 40 patients. Also the price is very reasonable (pretty much all included such as blood test, ultrasound). Weakness is he is taking too much patients and very busy, too clumsy but he always listens to you though. You gotta wait for an hour or so to meet him after your appointment but that is because he takes a lot of time with you.
$12000
Describe David Simckes's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Partnership.
Two at the same time