Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
2155 E. Conference Drive
Tempe, AZ 85284
480-831-2445
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Treatment Center to a friend?

1 doctor
Our IVF coordinator Daina was an angel. She's been with the clinic [FTC] for 25 years (!!!) and is a total expert. I'm sure that I could have spoken to Dr. Craig directly if I needed to, but all contact had to go through Daina. It worked for me, and was nice to always have the same person to talk to and get to know through the process. She was very responsive to both calls and emails. The regular nurses for blood draws were also great, very caring, friendly, and efficient.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
FTC is a well oiled machine - many of the clinic staff have been with Dr. Craig for years and years, so they are very efficient and very good at what they do. However, care is very individualized, so you're not made to feel like a number. They keep pretty close to schedules, so you won't spend all day in the waiting room. Time with Dr. Craig is minimal - for me I only saw him at our consult, retrieval and transfer, but any questions are easily and quickly addressed by coordinators. One big thing to note is that Dr. Craig and the embryologist Dr. Tao prefer to freeze embryos on day 4/morula stage rather than day 5/blastocyst, unless you are doing PGS. It sounded novel and unique at the time, but the more I've learned about day 5/blastocyst stage being the "gold standard" of potential embryo success, I'm not sure that I would freeze/transfer day 4 embryos again.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Janelle at the front desk is amazing - she always greeted me by name and made me feel welcome. The first time I ever called FTC, in a panic over a last minute cancelled IVF cycle at another clinic, she instantly calmed me down and made me feel taken care of. This level of care was continued with the coordinators and nurses, they were all so friendly and on the ball.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Treatment Center. (Assigned nurse: Daina)
Our IVF coordinator Daina was an angel. She's been with the clinic for 25 years (!!!) and is a total expert. I'm sure that I could have spoken to Dr. Craig directly if I needed to, but all contact had to go through Daina. It worked for me, and was nice to always have the same person to talk to and get to know through the process. She was very responsive to both calls and emails. The regular nurses for blood draws were also great, very caring, friendly, and efficient.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig is probably genius level intelligent - he has been doing this for so long and is such an expert in this field. He is very much like an engineer in that he's very technical, direct, and can come off a bit dry. Someone told me that listening to him is like drinking from a firehouse, and that is the best description! He talks fast and shoots you with a ton of information, but he is so knowledgeable. He may not have a warm and fuzzy bedside manner, but he really does care about your success. And he has an incredible sarcastic sense of humor!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Make sure you bring a partner with you to help you absorb some of the info, because Dr. Craig is going to talk fast and give you tons of rapid-fire info. Ask him questions if you don't understand something, he's very good at breaking things down. And make sure you get all of your questions answered, because you probably won't see him between your consult and your first procedure.
Describe the protocols Randall Craig used in your cycles at Fertility Treatment Center and their degree of success.
We came to Dr. Craig for IVF after doing 2 unsuccessful IUI's at another clinic, and he agreed that IVF was the best course for us. We did an antagonist protocol, with Femara, Follistim, Menopur and HCG trigger. Due to my previous poor response in my IUI cycles, our expectations were pretty low. However, I surprised us all and had a great response and about 22 measurable follicles heading into retrieval. Unfortunately most of those follicles were empty, and I ended up with only 7 eggs. Of those, 5 were mature, 3 fertilized normally and were frozen on day 4; 2 were "good" quality and 1 was "fair/poor." We planned to transfer 2. On transfer day, the "fair/poor" embryo did not survive the thaw, and both "good" embryos were transferred but did not result in pregnancy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center.
Luckily my insurance covered IVF with Dr. Craig, so my expenses were limited to my deductible and out of pocket max.
Describe Randall Craig's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Treatment Center.
Because of my age (39 at the time) and because my embryos were not PGS tested, Dr. Craig suggested we transfer 2 embryos at a time, but fully explained the risk of multiple births.
Tempe

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center.

2015 - 2019
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
These women [nurses at Fertility Treatment Center] are the greatest! They understand that emotions are running high and do their best to take care of each patient individually. I have been going to this clinic for a long time and they have always been great about helping with costs (checking a million pharmacies, giving you any sample they may have in office, etc.). They understand the expense and emotional toll and are wonderful and professional! They make even the hard visits pleasant.
2015 - 2019
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
The clinic is clean and has a surgical center attached, so you can have most procedures in house. They make it warm and inviting. They are always decorated for the different holidays, have a kid area in case you need it and offer coffee/water. It is clean and very well maintained.
While he is very technical and not warm and fruzzy (which we were not looking for), he was always very thorough with us. He never rushed our appointments and made sure every question was answered to our satisfaction. His team is incredible and fill in on the warm and fuzzies. They get to know you personally and carry the burden of what you are going through on their shoulders as well.
These women are the greatest! They understand that emotions are running high and do their best to take care of each patient individually. I have been going to this clinic for a long time and they have always been great about helping with costs (checking a million pharmacies, giving you any sample they may have in office, etc.). They understand the expense and emotional toll and are wonderful and professional! They make even the hard visits pleasant.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig is a man of numbers and statistics. He lays everything out for you and rushes through your treatment options. You feel overwhelmed at times but he is extremely patient and willing to answer any question you may have. He is brilliant and you can tell off the bat that he looks at each patient as a problem that needs fixing (in the best way possible). If you are looking for great bedside manner or warm and fuzzies, Dr. Craig might not be for you. As someone who gets all the support she needs from those around her, we wanted someone who was of the mindset that “A+B= pregnancy” and if not, we are going to try everything we can to make it happen. I never felt like just another patient, but definitely as a case that needed to be solved. I was/an okay with that.
Don’t feel overwhelmed when he talks a mile a minute and runs through your diagnostic faster than you can blink. Take time to process it and ask all the questions you need. He will answer them. Also, don’t expect to see him on time. He usually runs about 15 minutes or so behind!
With my first pregnancy we tried clomid and a trigger shot, clomid+trigger shot+follistem, then the same but added an IUI. I got pregnant. This second time around I have tried several different IUI/drug combinations that have included clomid/follistem/menupour/lupron. I had one miscarriage (pill D&C), several negative pregnancy tests and a chemical pregnancy (surgery D&C). We are now in the process of IVF that will include follistem/birth control/menupor as well as several other drugs I can’t think of right now. Throughout the process I have had my tubes cleared twice and had an outpatient surgery a heteroscopy where they “scarred” my uterus lining for better chances.
I was lucky because for the first baby my husband’s insurance had WIN Fertility coverage and helped keep our drug costs down. IUI’s however, cost us about $600 a pop. Ultrasounds and bloodwork were extra but in the $10’s-$50’s range. I received a lot of samples so I didn’t have to purchase one off drugs. Currently, our IVF drugs were $400 and the total cost of the actual IVF procedures will run us about $13,000.
Tempe

We are new in the process but the visit we have had with them [Fertility Treatment Center- Tempe] we had no issues. Questions were answerd and we both felt important. Did an ultrasound at the consultation to get a better idea of what issues could come up. We decided this is where we want to go... They were great and answered questions and had great bed side manner.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
They explained everything before we came. I don’t know that I would have anything to ad or suggest. The clinic and staff all are clean and organized. The receptionist is very responsive to email too.
He listened to my questions answered questions that I had about why my cycles were so short and made sense of some old blood work which no other doctors have ever said. He was the first that told me what is going on with my body was not Normal but could be fixed. Every other doc said everything. Was Normal.
They were great and answered questions and had great bed side manner.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
We are new in the process but the visit we have had with them we had no issues. Questions were answerd and we both felt important. Did an ultrasound at the consultation to get a better idea of what issues could come up. We decided this is where we want to go
Bring old blood work and images of surgeries and such. The more you can bring the more he can give you an idea of what to expect
We had a face to face meeting with the doc and we went to a treatment room his nurse took some blood pressure and minimal tests. Then doc came in did a vag ultrasound. Got dressed and met him back in the office to discuss what he learned. Then we spoke to the finance people and had I not had coffee in the am I would have been able to get my blood work done. But he told me I can do that later. Gave us next step to see Dr. Daitch to see about getting my SO sperm. That is where we are today.
It wasn’t cheap but it was easy to understand. Outlines all steps and tests and procedures fairly clear
No it was explained very clearly

Male Factor, Other
They [Fertility Treatment Center- Tempe] were great at answering questions and keeping the office clean and organized. Sometimes it can take a little bit to get a response from phone calls but that’s to be expected at any doctors office. They do respond to urgent ones in a timely manner from my experience.... The iui cycle I completed with the consultation, testing, medication, HSG test, and the iui was around $1,000.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
They were great at answering questions and keeping the office clean and organized. Sometimes it can take a little bit to get a response from phone calls but that’s to be expected at any doctors office. They do respond to urgent ones in a timely manner from my experience.
All of my questions were answered at all of my appointments. The staff took their time to spend a few extra minutes with me to make sure I felt comfortable and all of my questions were answered. I was always greeted when entering the office. Everyone was updated on where I was in my cycle and treatment prior to meeting with me.
They were very compassionate and were great when answering questions.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig is very knowledgeable and informative. He does talk fast and gives a lot of information at once but will stop and answer questions if you ask. He is very upfront about the risks and the chances and does not sugar coat things.
Go in with a list of questions you have and take something with you that you can jot down answers on. Take someone with you if possible such as your significant other. Having a second person will be helpful in remembering information when leaving.
I was put on femera cycle day 3-7. Did a trigger shot and then iui. I was put on progesterone cream starting the day after iui till the results of the pregnancy test. I was also on bromocriptine for high prolactin levels. This cycle resulted in a negative pregnancy test. I am not currently on cycle 2 for iui. The only difference is I am now also using follistim injections to increase my follicle numbers and to thicken my lining which was too thin the first cycle. The follistim increased my lining from 5 to 8 and increased my mature follicles from 2 to 5. I am still in the middle of this cycle and do not know the results they will produce.

IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Other
The greatest strength of this clinic [Fertility Treatment Center- Tempe] is how well it functions. Their business model and the way they communicate and care for patients is next level, and we have been very impressed. I definitely feel important and cared for, and I feel like regardless of the time of day (or night) there is someone to answer my questions. The only thing I can see as a potential weakness is that someone coming from another clinic may find Dr. Craig's communication to be very particular. He is brilliant, and talks very fast, and if you're not prepared for that, it might catch you off guard. However, I've mentioned in previous explanations that he is very willing to repeat and answer questions. Don't hesitate to make sure you've gotten your questions and concerns addressed.
IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
The greatest strength of this clinic is how well it functions. Their business model and the way they communicate and care for patients is next level, and we have been very impressed. I definitely feel important and cared for, and I feel like regardless of the time of day (or night) there is someone to answer my questions. The only thing I can see as a potential weakness is that someone coming from another clinic may find Dr. Craig's communication to be very particular. He is brilliant, and talks very fast, and if you're not prepared for that, it might catch you off guard. However, I've mentioned in previous explanations that he is very willing to repeat and answer questions. Don't hesitate to make sure you've gotten your questions and concerns addressed.
The organization of the entire office has been such a breath of fresh air! We have felt so cared for working with Dr. Craig as well as our coordinator and nurses. Everyone is friendly and it just works as such a well-oiled machine and it feels like a family team.
We have loved having an assigned IVF coordinator through this process. She has been so great and communicative, and is always very very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. This being our 4th doctor, and having gone through several years of treatments, we have a lot of questions and she is always so thorough and helpful.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig is very very smart. While you're talking to him it's like you can see the gears in his head turning to process everything and come up with the best possible plan. In our previous experience with doctors we have felt like we weren't welcome to ask questions or voice concerns, but with Dr. Craig we feel we can express our wishes, and he works with us to figure out a plan. The only thing I would say can be difficult is that he talks very fast. And during our first embryo transfer he mumbled too quietly for me to fully catch everything he was saying. However, the nurses are aware of this, and they fill you in and help you feel prepared and informed so that you aren't lost or worried.
Take notes. He talks quickly and gives a lot of information in your consultations. If you feel like he is talking to fast or like you don't understand, don't be afraid to ask him questions. He is very receptive and will explain again so you can understand. He's very smart, and is willing to change things up if you don't feel like things are working.
IVF prep protocol included 4 weeks of birth control pills (Norethindrone 5mg). after those 4 weeks, I started with Lupron injections (20 units) once daily. After 5 days, I stopped the birth control. On cycle day 4 I went in for a baseline ultrasound and labs. The next day I started my stimming protocol. Follistim (100 IU), Lupron (10 units), and Neupogen (10 units) once every 3 days. Two days later I started Menopur (37.5 IU). The next day Follistim went down to 50 IU, and the following day I had another ultrasound and labs to monitor. Doses of Follistim and Menopur were adjusted based on US and hormone levels, I continued for 2 more days on 50 IU Follistim, and 75 IU Menopur. The 10 unites of Lupron continued daily. I went in for daily ultrasounds after that, and then was given instructions to trigger (Ovidrel) for retrieval. Along with Foltanx, CoQ10, and pre-natal vitamins. For Transfer Prep: I have done one full transfer, which resulted in a negative pregnancy test. We transferred two embryos. 3 weeks of birth control pills. Prep Protocol included: Lupron (10units) until cycle day 10, Neupogen (10units every 3 days), Estradiol pills (1mg am/pm) then up to 2mg 3x daily on cycle day 10-14, then back to am/pm for remainder of cycle. Estrace cream (2gm bedtime), Progesterone injection (100mg am), Progesterone cream (1gm am/pm), Prednisone (10mg am/pm cycle days 18-23, then 5mg once daily until told to stop). Lovenox injection (40mg) and 81mg Aspirin begin day after FET and continue until told to stop. CoQ10, Foltanx, and prenatals continue. We are currently in the process of our second transfer prep, for transfer at the end of this month. After our first unsuccessful transfer, Dr. Craig modified my medication plan slightly. Birth Control for 3 weeks, and then prep protocol has included Estradiol tablets (2mg am/pm), Estrace cream (2gm pm), L-Argenine (500mg am/pm), Mouthwash 2x daily, Neupogen (10unites ever 3 days), progestrerone injection (100mg am), Progesterone cream (1gm am/pm), Prednisone (10mg am/pm, then down to 5mg once daily). Lovenox injection (40mg), and 81mg Aspirin beginning the day after FET and continuing on until told to stop. CoQ10, Foltanx, and prenatals continue.
Because of our situation with needing PGS testing, our total so far through working with Fertility Treatment Center has come out to just over $25,500. We were given an estimated $13-15,000 for our entire IVF cycle, and the PGS ended up costing around $10,000.
Dr. Craig was very helpful in guiding us through all of our options with embryo transfer. Because of our unique situation with a Balanced Translocation, we had a lot of big decisions to make regarding our embryo quality and PGS results. Dr. Craig has worked with us to explain possible outcomes, and has been very respectful of our wishes and understanding of our desire to have babies after years of trying. He has informed us of the possible outcomes regarding transferring higher quality embryos combined with lower quality embryos (for example, doing one of each), and the possibilities of multiples.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
I absolutely love the nursing stuff here [at Fertility Treatment Center-Tempe] every time I come in defeated they always cheer me up and they told me that it can be done even with low numbers they believe that I can have a success they told me never to give up. The nurses make me feel as if I can do anything like I am some sort of superhero.... The staff is always available for me to talk to. They help me understand and they make me feel as if I am part of their family.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
the strength is the way that they communicate and have compassion towards me as a human being one of the weaknesses I guess would be is just keeping up with me on the. The staff is always available for me to talk to. They help me understand and they make me feel as if I am part of their family.
I first did IVF at a different doctors office troche Fertility Center unfortunately for me that did not end up being a success I really didn't know what was going on and the staff didn't seem to know much either I switch to dr. Craig because I had heard amazing things with him and his success rates were high it felt so good to be cared for and comforted. dr. Craig's office is one of a kind I'm explained everything and the process that we are going through he gives me hope again that one day I might be able to have a child. I've spent seven years caring for everybody else's children as a teacher he gave me hope that one day I could care for my own. Dr. Craig makes me feel important he makes me feel like I can achieve the dream of being a mother. I am in the process of my second IUI and hoping for the best even though the chances are very low the doctors and the nurses there make me feel empowered.
I absolutely love the nursing stuff here every time I come in defeated they always cheer me up and they told me that it can be done even with low numbers they believe that I can have a success they told me never to give up. The nurses make me feel as if I can do anything like I am some sort of superhero.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Doctor Craig and can talk really fast and he's such an expert in his field sometimes you have to really pay attention to what he's saying so you can understand what's going on however he gives you so much hope and when he talks you can tell that he absolutely cares about me as a person and my partner. His ultimate goal is to help me achieve my own dreams of being a mother one day. as a patient he's very thorough he covers everything and a Justice and makes decisions based on my own independent needs. at other centers at times I feel that I was just a number being pushed through with here I am a name I am myself and I feel that I get to have my journey as an independent Journey not as just a client number. Dr. Craig is caring and charismatic I know that deep down he cares about my well being and supports My Success Through this journey
bring a tape recorder so you can remember everything he covers he is an expert and so intelligent there's a lot of good information that you don't want to miss
For my first IUI I was on Metformin and then a trigger shot for my second IUI I was on fermera and the orvidel trigger. We took me off metformin because that didn't seem to be working. I had already had a failed IVF and it was found from dr. Craig I could have been over stimulated so we backed off at some of them. My partner on the second IUI was put on Clomid the first round he was natural. And every appointment dr. Craig has a plan written out ABCD. Unfortunately I can only go off what I can afford. But he has adjusted my protocol based on my financial needs
The billing center is fabulous they make things light and fun considering how much money you were going to pay. There has been no secret cost for me and everything has been very straightforward
At the other Fertility Center I did IVF transferring to Fresh 3 days. at this time with dr. Craig I have only been able to afford IUI even though I believe IVF would be my only success with DOR

2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
The doctors office is right next door to the surgery center which was very convenient. They [Fertility Treatment Center] have a selection of donor embryos and I did not have to wait. It was a nice modern office. I never felt like I was just a number. I felt that I received personalized attention.... It is a package for the donor embryo. It was $9500 and that included everything except meds
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
The doctors office is right next door to the surgery center which was very convenient. They have a selection of donor embryos and I did not have to wait. It was a nice modern office. I never felt like I was just a number. I felt that I received personalized attention.
The staff is amazing. Everyone is so positive and helpful. They remember you from visit to visit.
I always felt she was available. She responded so quickly to all my emails. I felt that I had such personal care. The nurses were so friendly and compassionate.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
I liked how much knowledge he has. He is upfront about your options. He walked you through all your choices and I have full confidence on what he tells me. During the procedure itself he talks you through what he is doing and answered questions. I could not have asked for better trearment.
He is very informative but fast paced.
I chose to use donor embryos. He offered me the chance to do other treatment but with my diagnosis I want the best chance at having a baby. They had a selection for me to choose the donor embryo. I was put on a regime of creams, pills and injections to prepare. I just had the transfer which was painless and am waiting for the results. They evens gave me the name of someone for acupuncture the day of the transfer who came to the office making it much less stressful.
It is a package for the donor embryo. It was $9500 and that included everything except meds. There were no surprise changes. If you need another round of donor embryo it is a lower cost.
He discussed the risks, gave me the chance of twins and triplets and it was my choice. I could choose right up to when the transfer happened.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr Craig and his staff [at Fertility Treatment Center] are incredible. They are so quick to answer the phone and help with any questions. They also work quickly. When one cycle didn’t work, they did everything they could to jumpstart the next. They were also very understanding that this was an emotional process and were there every step of the way... Strengths: flexible hours, great staff, and I love their office. All treatments and appts are quick with little waiting time which is great. Weaknesses: their online portal isn’t working which is makes it difficult to get results fast. You have to wait to call. You have to call to make payments as well.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
Dr Craig and his staff are incredible. They are so quick to answer the phone and help with any questions. They also work quickly. When one cycle didn’t work, they did everything they could to jumpstart the next. They were also very understanding that this was an emotional process and were there every step of the way
So so kind and compassionate. They know my name and everything about me just after a few visits. I love them!!
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr Craig is very kind but very direct. He talks fast, but will go over everything as many times as needed. He presents every single option and let’s you be in charge of your treatment while giving you sound advice. He is a no nonsense type of guy which I like about him. He is all about results!!
You’re going to feel relieved after your appointment because he will present many different treatment options to achieve pregnancy.
I had a positive experience on fermara prior to meeting him so we started with that combined with IUI. He started me on a cycle while doing extra tests like blood work and HSG so that i could continue to try while we were evaluating any further roadblocks. I appreciated that because i didn’t have to wait for treatment.
IUI was $575 and ultrasounds were about $200
Tempe

I was started on Metformin right away for my elevated insulin level [at Fertility Treatment Center]. I had no other PCOS symptoms but it sounds like Metformin is part of [Dr. Randall Craig's] protocol. I was prescribed femara oral meds for my cycles. I produced 2 follicles each cycle. I wasn’t required to come in for a baseline ultrasound, only a day 10 ultrasound which saved a lot of time and travel. I was worried about missing my ovulation which happened at my previous clinic so they did labs and an extra ultrasound if needed. I became pregnant on my second IUI cycle with them.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
The waiting room was large and clean. There was a great kids area off to the side. The appts always ran on time. It was a beautiful and efficient office. His ultrasound machines are state of the art and can pick up things missed at other clinics. The staff was always pleasant and helpful.
Dr Craig is very big on statistics and calculations. He gives the same spiel to all patients. He is mostly hands off on the IUI process.
Shannon the NP was very caring and helpful when I had my missed miscarriage. I needed a D&C and since Dr Craig had recently decided not to do them anymore I was referred to another clinic. That physician was out of town and I was in a panic. I wanted it done ASAP for my mental well being. She called and was able to get me in to see them that day. I wish I didn’t have to go elsewhere for the procedure as I had to go for a new patient appt and then back again for the procedure. Shannon was very helpful in that aspect. She was also great about calling me right away with results and explaining the rationale behind decisions.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Again he is big on numbers. Your specific experience may be different but it feels like he paints the same picture. He became very busy during my treatment period at the clinic and stopped doing any procedures such as endometrial biopsies or D & C’s. That was not my expectation given that the friend who referred me had a D&C with Dr Craig less than 6 months before I needed one. Unfortunately when my pregnancy resulted in a missed miscarriage and I needed a D&C I was referred out to another clinic and the entire experienc was horrible. I felt that I was abandoned in my time of greatest need.
If you like statistics and bedside manner doesn’t matter to you he could be your guy. I don’t have experience with the IVF side of things and it could be different there. I have a friend who did IVF with him and quickly moved to another clinic when protocols weren’t changed.
I was started on Metformin right away for my elevated insulin level. I had no other PCOS symptoms but it sounds like Metformin is part of his protocol. I was prescribed femara oral meds for my cycles. I produced 2 follicles each cycle. I wasn’t required to come in for a baseline ultrasound, only a day 10 ultrasound which saved a lot of time and travel. I was worried about missing my ovulation which happened at my previous clinic so they did labs and an extra ultrasound if needed. I became pregnant on my second IUI cycle with them.
The office worked with my insurance so ultrasounds, procedures, and labs were covered. The out of pocket for the IUI was around $700. I appreciated that they were able to get most things covered by insurance even though insurance didn’t cover infertility.
Tempe

Every person I ever talked to or dealt with was caring, nurturing, and understanding. From the second I called [Fertility Treatment Center] to make my initial appointment, I felt welcomed and “at home” in a sense.... They were very aware that we were not only out of pocket, but also paying for travel expenses. They fought tooth and nail to get our crappy insurance to cover some diagnostic things they should have, yet had refused (and won!).
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
Their strengths are promptness, compassion, and downright knowledge and experience on the subject. They know what they’re doing. You aren’t going to get the runaround here - they know you want to be pregnant and as soon as possible - so they get right down to business. They are frank without being rude and somehow still being comforting? It’s kind of a phenomenon to me. I have yet to find any weaknesses, even with them being one of the busiest clinics in the state. They pretty much just rock it.
Every person I ever talked to or dealt with was caring, nurturing, and understanding. From the second I called to make my initial appointment, I felt welcomed and “at home” in a sense. I never once called to tell them about a negative pregnancy test result to have them be harsh or uncaring, and instead felt like I was calling a friend or sister. It really feels like they want you to be a mom just as badly as you want to be one. Even though I may not have gotten the “results I wanted” (a positive test/pregnancy) out of the treatment I did, I will always go to their office (and am going again soon).
Like sisters or friends!! Like I said before, all of Dr. Craig’s staff is absolutely incredible, right down to the front desk. Every nurse or assistant (or anyone) I ever come across makes me feel so at home and welcome, like they are there to help us and really want to help us achieve our dream of being parents. They are there for you 100% and will answer any question or heed any concern you might have. They are so compassionate and really know what a delicate environment they work in. They are organized and prompt - I don’t remember ever waiting beyond my appointment time - and provide you with all the necessary information and encouragement you need to accomplish the tasks ahead of you (like giving yourself a shot for the first time!).
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig is very knowledgeable and friendly, and right off the bat is welcoming and caring. His wife had to go through fertility treatments as well, so right off the bat you feel like he understands you and where you’re coming from. We learned a lot at the initial consultation, and were given a diagnosis of a hormonal imbalance issue causing an ovulatory disorder, and a not so great semen analysis (this was fixed immensely and MFI is not a diagnosis of ours anymore). We were given all our options and different courses of treatment and went with his recommendation of an HSG and a medicated IUI. At that point we didn’t even know what questions to ask, so we just clarified the plan for our first IUI and went from there. When I saw him for upcoming consultation appointments and procedures, he was again very welcoming and caring. You can just tell by how he provides you with the necessary information that he knows what he’s talking about and doing. I always trust what he tells me. My husband and I live 2.5 hours away (no RE by us), AND are completely out of pocket, and he was always very sensitive to those factors and always scheduled everything around what worked best for us, including offering phone consultations after failed cycles.
Don’t let the sometimes large amount of information you’re getting overwhelm you. It might seem like it is going by fast, but it’s just because you’re probably learning A LOT. Make sure you ask as many questions as you want throughout your whole consultation (and really anytime after too) - there are no stupid questions - because he and the nurses are happy to answer anything at all. You must advocate for yourself!
The first cycle we did 5mg letrozole on cycle days 3-7, did a hysterosalpingogram, or HSG, on cycle day 10 - all was cleared out - and an ultrasound on CD10 as well to check follicles. Trigger wound up being that night since I had 2 mature follicles, 10,000iu of Pregnyl, with IUI 36 hours later. Did progesterone cream vaginally starting 2 days after IUI, which I had a bad reaction to, so I took oral progesterone from there on out. IUIs 2-3 were the same medication and ultrasound protocol (without HSG of course), and the 4th IUI we did the same again but added in 75iu of Follistim on cycle days 4, 6, and 8. Medicated cycles were the letrozole and progesterone only, with timed intercourse throughout fertile week. His rationale for the protocol was just to get me to at least produce a mature egg for possible fertilization, since that was my issue, along with progesterone support since my previous labs showed low levels (probably because of my poor ovulation, but better safe than sorry).
They were very aware that we were not only out of pocket, but also paying for travel expenses. They fought tooth and nail to get our crappy insurance to cover some diagnostic things they should have, yet had refused (and won!). We had to pay for the HSG, had partial coverage on some ultrasounds and some medications, which may or may not have been covered by someone else’s insurance, so I don’t feel the need to include those totals. Each IUI was $575, but I recently found out that they will give you a credit for your (OOP) IVF with them for each failed IUI done in their office, up to 4 IUIs. Jaw dropping, in my opinion.
We have not done IVF with Dr. Craig yet, and I do not know his transfer protocol.
Tempe

Everyone [at Fertility Treatment Center] was so friendly and seemed happy to see me/talk to me on the phone. They gave me hugs and smiled...My nurse, Jennifer, was always on the ball. I had her email address and I could shoot her questions any time. She was always prompt to answer...was so friendly. When I achieved pregnancy and was released from their care I was sad to not be in communication with her regularly.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
I was only there for the transfer and mostly contacted the nurse directly. I don't believe I can accurately evaluate the clinic. The waiting area was nice, however. It seemed to be a good location but I'm not familiar with the Phoenix area.
Everyone was so friendly and seemed happy to see me/talk to me on the phone. They gave me hugs and smiled.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Treatment Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer M.)
My nurse, Jennifer, was always on the ball. I had her email address and I could shoot her questions any time. She was always prompt to answer. When I finally got to meet her in person she gave me a big hug and was so friendly. When I achieved pregnancy and was released from their care I was sad to not be in communication with her regularly.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
I did most of my treatment with Dr. Craig over the phone because I lived across the country. I went to Dr. Craig because I was donated embryos from his clinic. Dr. Craig spent a great deal of time with me on the phone for my consultation and went over all options for me, including doing another IVF cycle. He started from the beginning even though I had plans of my own to ensure I knew everything I needed to know. He laid the plans out for me and he allowed me to do all prior testing at my clinic in Ohio. I flew to AZ for my embryo transfer and that was the only time I met him in person. He gave me my options for both a single and double embryo transfer. There was a high risk of getting pregnant with twins so he went over all the risks of that as well.
I think it was around $4000 for the meds, testing, and embryo transfer.
Tempe

Everything is very organized like a well oiled machine [at Fertility Treatment Center]. I was given plenty of information and materials to read if I forgot. The clinic was sometimes very difficult to get on the phone, particularly when my husband was trying to get in for a sperm sample. But overall the process was streamlined and scheduling was flexible around my schedule when it could be
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
Everything is very organized like a well oiled machine. I was given plenty of information and materials to read if I forgot. The clinic was sometimes very difficult to get on the phone, particularly when my husband was trying to get in for a sperm sample. But overall the process was streamlined and scheduling was flexible around my schedule when it could be
Everyone at the clinic was really nice and I did feel Dr Craig spent enough time with us to fully explain and answer our questions.
The nurses were generally friendly and compassionate. Nothing really stands out but I have a positive memory of them.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr Craig was very nice and maybe a little awkward. He is clearly a very smart man and so he maybe isn't the best at explaining everything. We did feel listened to and had plenty of opportunity to answer questions. He also answered a middle of the night call when we were concerned about a symptom.
Make sure you come prepared with questions and do your own research. Don't just go along with what Dr Craig says, but feel free to share your ideas and concerns.
We did all the tests and nothing came up, so we were told we had "unexplained infertility." This meant we could really get pregnant at any time, but since we had been trying for two years we moved forward. I was put on daily doses of Femara (a pill) since the side effects tend to be less than with Clomid. We then did two unsuccessful IUI cycles (which included an injection to make me ovulate at the right time). When my two cycles resulted in negative pregnancy tests, Dr Craig suggested we try follicle stimulation injections on the next cycle to get me to produce more eggs. I didn't fully understand this reasoning since the ultrasounds we did each cycle showed I was producing a normal number of mature follicles. I would have questioned dr Craig on this reasoning, but we decided to take a break from the stress and have not done another cycle at this point.
Everything was covered by insurance except some prescriptions
Tempe

We had a challenge coordinating schedules with this clinic [Fertility Treatment Center]. The front desk staff was very indifferent and occasionally rude....The PA we met with was VERY good. She explained things well, listened, and really cared. Such a different experience then the doctor...When ordered tests, they did not take into account by past medical history and issues. They never got back to me about whether it was safe to proceed with treatment and other recommendations. I called several times to get this information, and still never received what I needed.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
We had a challenge coordinating schedules with this clinic. The front desk staff was very indifferent and occasionally rude.
It was clear to me that he had a set speech, without variation from patient to patient. He did not acknowledge that I was a physician, did not review my personal history of having both a bleeding and clotting disorder, and did not want to have my husband worked up at all. My husband had a history of cancer and was treated with chemo in early adulthood. We were mainly investigating if we could even have kids naturally, but Dr. Craig jumped right into the hormone treatments with insemination without any work up on my husband. I was "diagnosed" with PCOS while I was in the office, but there was no blood work or imaging that substantiated this diagnosis. I have never had elevated Tesosterone or any other reasons to believe any menstrualy issues were related to anything other then the bleeding disorder I was diagnosed with. He just wanted us to start that day, sign the contract to spend $30,000+ and not really investigate if we even have infertility problems.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
In my professional opinion (I am a doctor, but don't specialize in fertility treatments), Dr. Craig misdiagnosed me without a comprehensive work up. His treatment plan was cookie cutter and not at all based on my past medical history. He even recommended treatments that could exacerbate the bleeding/clotting disorder I have. When I asked him to talk to my hematologist he said it wasn't necessary. I was very uncomfortable and went home crying.
To get a second opinion.

1 IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
My IVF coordinator [at Fertility Treatment Center] was responsive and knowledgeable (mostly repeated what Dr. Craig said), but seemed a bit annoyed with all my questions. The billing office is knowledgeable, but not super friendly.
1 IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig is one of those highly intelligent doctors and comes across that way. He isn't a fan of social interaction and likes to tell you up front his plan for you in a very structured way vs. having a 2-way conversation about your diagnosis, treatment and journey. He doesn't feel there is anything that can help infertility other than IUI, IVF, etc.. so he won't advocate for an organic, gluten free, etc... diet or doing acupunture- nothing about him is holistic. He doesn't have his stats on SART (as of 2015), but does have his pregnancy rates posted in a SART format in his office lobby - no live birth rates though. However, you can request these from his office manager. He also freezes on day 4. I did one IUI and one IVF with Dr. Craig. I have diminished ovarian reserve and only one egg was retrieved. The one egg fertilized, but rested on day 4 before we could freeze. While this was unfortunate and a bit unexpected, I wish Dr. Craig had suggested we do a day 3 fresh transfer if we thought the embryo wasn't progressing like it should. As they say, IVF is an expensive way of really diagnosing the issue.... The billing office is knowledgeable, but not super friendly. My IVF coordinator was responsive and knowledgeable (mostly repeated what Dr. Craig said), but seemed a bit annoyed with all my questions :) I would recommend Dr. Craig to someone local in Phoenix if they don't have any standout issues. If you need personalized treatment, then maybe go to someone better outside Arizona.
Ask lots of questions and don't feel afraid to recommend your own treatment ideas. If you feel like hes not thinking outside the box for you in particular, then find someone else. Don't settle!

2012 - 2014
[Fertility Treatment Center's offices] seemed very fancy and big, one of the nicest in town - I liked that, though, because it made me feel like others were choosing him, too. I liked that the surgi center was connected to the office....(most of) the nurses were kind. The Dr's assistant wasn't really touchy-feely at all, she was matter-of-fact, and the doctor was very hopeful.
2012 - 2014
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
Seemed very fancy and big, one of the nicest in town - I liked that, though, because it made me feel like others were choosing him, too. I liked that the surgi center was connected to the office.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
I was really hopeful when I went to see him-he has twins and triplets himself. He seemed very encouraging, and said our case (one-sided age) but we've had a child naturally already, was pretty common. 3 failed IUIs and 1 IVF cycle w/ 2 failed transfers - One botched transfer and no apologies for it. I'm certain the horrible transfer experience and uterine trauma was the reason why our good embryos didn't attach. Passed the blame. After all that, he wanted to push his embryo purchase program. The Dr. told us we were first in line. Nope, the nurses informed us that wasn't correct, we were well behind in line for last pickings. We were finally done of spending tens of thousands of dollars here and we left. Unsuccessful and more defeated than when we initally came.
If you both are 25, and have a by-the-book reason for infertility, that's when you should go there.
Dr. Craig used some sort of injection for cancer patients in my IVF protocal that was supposed to thicken your uterine lining. He recommended baby asprin, folic acid and Q10, but none of the extra supplements (like bee pollen) I had read about online.
I think it was around $13,000 for IVF and $600 or so for IUI

2012
They [Fertility Treatment Center-Tempe] had a very nice clean and modern facility. Weaknesses: Expect to spend double the time you think there for every appointment with how long the waits are and how often they are behind. Know that the office staff is cold and jaded. If you have questions you need to ask them all when you are there or if you are lucky enough to get someone on the phone. Also the parking lot is a bit annoying to get in to. You can't turn in off the main street you have to turn up and flip around. The pharmacy that was next door to get prescriptions closed.
2012
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
Strengths: according to SART.org they have good success rates. Dr. Craig has a good reputation for success. They had a very nice clean and modern facility. Weaknesses: Expect to spend double the time you think there for every appointment with how long the waits are and how often they are behind. Know that the office staff is cold and jaded. If you have questions you need to ask them all when you are there or if you are lucky enough to get someone on the phone. Also the parking lot is a bit annoying to get in to. You can't turn in off the main street you have to turn up and flip around. The pharmacy that was next door to get prescriptions closed.
He was always .late meeting us in his office. His waiting room was always crowded. His staff was difficult to get ahold of and no one showed much compassion through the process. Just shuffled us from one step to the next.
The woman came in to do the IUI and basically told us it was destined to fail and then injected me and left. It was so jarring. When I went in for the blood drawn for the pregnancy test they couldn't find a vein so they made me go buy a urine pregnancy test and take one and call them with the results. It was practically impossible to get a nurse on the phone during the cycle when I had questions. You had to leave a message and you were lucky if they called back.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
He was friendly enough. Unknowledgeable about cost of any of the treatments. Always behind so he was late a lot. He was very clear on treatment suggestions. He made my husband uncomfortable with his demeanor (nothing specific just didn't leave him with a good feeling). He mentioned a lot about my uterus being big enough for twins.
Don't expect a lot of one on one time with him.
The IUI all in was about 1300 after insurance plus medications.
Tempe

They [Fertility Treatment Center] are pretty fast to get you in to an initial appointment. They are pretty fast getting you your results. There has been some wait time with occasional appointment but have had some that we were called in right away.... Kristina is a PA and she has been one we have worked with a lot. We had some hiccups when first starting our treatments and she was so kind and compassionate. She is so attentive to call back and answer all your questions
European, Other
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
They are pretty fast to get you in to an initial appointment. They are pretty fast getting you your results. There has been some wait time with occasional appointment but have had some that we were called in right away.
Both Dr Craig and the clinical staff were very attentive. They were always pleasant and compassionate even though sometimes bad news was being delivered.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Treatment Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristina)
Kristina is a PA and she has been one we have worked with a lot. We had some hiccups when first starting our treatments and she was so kind and compassionate. She is so attentive to call back and answer all your questions.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr Craig is a very knowledgeable physician. He is very thorough with his consultations. He performed one of our IUIs and explained everything he was doing. He does talk very fast, which can be hard to follow. However, he is very open to questions if you don’t understand. I referred one of my good friends to them and she is now pregnant via IUI.
Don’t be overwhelmed with all of the information and make sure you ask questions if you don’t understand.
On our first IUI we used metformin (my insulin was a little up so he wanted to make sure it wasn’t and issue) femara (help trigger ovulation), and trigger HSG shot. On second IUI he added ovidrel to help stimulate egg growth.
Always a sticker shock when paying but have only had IUI twice. They have tried to bill so insurance covers what it can. Once going to IVF treatments insurance does not cover anything.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
Everything [at Fertility Treatment Center] is in house. All labs, ultrasounds, and procedures. They even have their own surgery center....We had one on one's with Dr. Craig and his staff is the most caring individuals. Never have I had to remind them of who I am or what my issues were. They are always are on top of where you are at in your cycle...We get these calendars all printed to keep us organized at home. She [nurse] is very realistic of drug side effects and telling us what to be prepared for. Scheduling is a breeze with her.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
Everything is in house. All labs, ultrasounds, and procedures. They even have their own surgery center. It's wonderful to just go to one place for everything.
She's amazing. We get these calendars all printed to keep us organized at home. She is very realistic of drug side effects and telling us what to be prepared for. Scheduling is a breeze with her.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig can talk fast and sometimes be confusing. But whenever we have questions he would re explain. I never felt out of control with my treatments. I always felt that he made the best recommendations. He allowed for lower level treatment that was a fit for us. It wasn't an immediate push for IVF.
If you're not sure, ask. Don't be afraid to say you don't understand.
Our insurance doesn't cover treatments. He gave us our chances for success for various treatments We did IUI and timed intercourse, because it fit our budget after four failed rounds we took a year of and now are in the process of doing IVF.
Iui was 750 Ivf 13,500, but since we had done lower level treatment that didn't work we received a $500 credit per failed procedure towards IVF so ours was $12,500
I have a small uterus due to the left side never developing. I feel the Dr. Craig is very aware that the most we can carry is twins so he is suggesting only one embryo to keep everyone safe. Which I agree with.
Tempe

Dr. Craig and his staff are so detail oriented and care very much for each and every one of their patients. They knew who I was every time I walked into the office and have been the only office to honestly show that they care and want me to achieve my dream in becoming pregnant...The nurses are so amazing! I can't show them enough love for all their help and knowledge...The biggest strength any office can have, is compassion for your patients. And this office has that and so much more. Their knowledge is beyond compare, and quite frankly, they make you feel like part of the family.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
The biggest strength any office can have, is compassion for your patients. And this office has that and so much more. Their knowledge is beyond compare, and quite frankly, they make you feel like part of the family. Again, i can't thank this office enough, i wish I would have started with them
Dr. Craig and his staff are so detail oriented and care very much for each and every one of their patients. They knew who I was every time I walked into the office and have been the only office to honestly show that they care and want me to achieve my dream in becoming pregnant. Even after I left the office, they continued to keep in touch! Such a wonderful group of people.
The nurses are so amazing! I can't show them enough love for all their help and knowledge. They are where you find the love and compassion and hugs for every one of your cycles. I can't say enough great things about them. Best nursing staff I've ever come into contact with.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig is one of the most intelligent physicians that I have ever met. He knows fertility inside and out, and has over 25 years of experience, showing that he most definitely knows what he is doing. I wish I would have started at his clinic as he was so diligent and made sure that I felt taken care of and I could tell he truly did want to help me in getting my little miracle.
He is not a hugs and kisses type of physician, but he knows and gets the job done. So trust him and you are in great hands.
Tempe
I have no complaints [with the Fertility Treatment Center]. I have never had a negative experience wth the Dr. or staff...Nursing staff is great at the Fertility Treatment Center. Very polite and helpful...Each iui was roughly 2k. Not including my pregnol and chlomid. This is all out of pocket Insurance does not cover any treatment cost...For the second iui my count increases slightly and no pregnancy. He [Dr. Craig] then prescribed chlomid pills. I have been taking those with the pregnynol and my counted has gone up signicantly but still no pregnancy. We have done a few more iui's with the meds and still no pregnancy but we are still hopefull. But no we are at the point where we have done so many iui with negative pregnancy results that we are unsure if we should continue iui or try ivf.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
I have no complaints. I have never had a negative experience wth the Dr. or staff.
He seems very honest and upfront
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
My experience with DR. Craig has gone well. He has done well explaining the steps that we have taken and what is expected to come. I have seen some positive sign with the medications he has prescribed me. My sperm count has gone up significantly and we are hopefull
To be patient and positive. Every couple is different and not to expect pregancy right away
First i had to go for a semen analysis. Results came in i had a low sperm count. We did the first iui with out any medication which resulted in no pregnancy. He prescribed pregynol injections to help increase my count. I took those for about two/ three months before we attempted our second iui. For the second iui my count increases slightly and no pregnancy. He then prescribed chlomid pills. I have been taking those with the pregnynol and my counted has gone up signicantly but still no pregnancy. We have done a few more iui's with the meds and still no pregnancy but we are still hopefull. But no we are at the point where we have done so many iui with negative pregnancy results that we are unsure if we should continue iui or try ivf.

2012 - 2013
[Fertility Treatment Center-Tempe] Nice building with great amenities. Movies playing to take edge off. Refreshments available for patients. Sometimes difficult to make appointments but desk people were nice. They have parties for the families that had children through clinic.... She [the nurse] would not explain why I was getting certain treatments or doses or bloodwork I always had to ask. She didn't seem to know why she was doing certain procedures and I was not really confident she would do things correctly
2012 - 2013
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
The doctor was mainly in the business of statistics and how likely it would be that I get pregnant in each treatment. I did not get any warm sympathetic feelings from him for such an emotional undergoing
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Treatment Center. (Assigned nurse: She had fake eyelashes and nails and talked to me like I was a child without giving me any confidence that she knew what she was doing and why she was doing it)
She would not explain why I was getting certain treatments or doses or bloodwork I always had to ask. She didn't seem to know why she was doing certain procedures and I was not really confident she would do things correctly
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
My first appointment was very shocking in that it was the first time I found out I had PCOS. Not much information about my condition was given to me and how it might affect me outside of fertility. I was overwhelmed and tried to understand all the details but it also seemed that I was just another patient to solve. Not much human touch with his bedside manners
Expect to be given facts and numbers and the doctor will figure out how to get you pregnant but that's about it
IUI with sperm donor for 5 trials. Femara to stimulate egg release. Tried only femara for 4 trials then added hormone shots that stimulated release at a precise time since timing was not working out with first treatment.
Overall the whole thing cost about $10,000 including sperm vials

2010 - 2011
The nurses [at Fertility Treatment Center - Tempe] were great - especially the one who did the insemination. The only complaint I had was understanding what medications I was supposed to take and when. It was very confusing my first cycle and I wish they would have explained it better....The entire staff was very warm and helpful throughout the process....It was great, staff was friendly and convenient pharmacy right across the way....I think it was expensive, but my insurance covered most of the cost.
2010 - 2011
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
It was great, staff was friendly and convenient pharmacy right across the way.
The entire staff was very warm and helpful throughout the process.
The nurses were great - especially the one who did the insemination. The only complaint I had was understanding what medications I was supposed to take and when. It was very confusing my first cycle and I wish they would have explained it better.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
I really liked Dr Craig. The first meeting he was 5 minutes late and he apologized because he makes it a point to be on time. He asked me a lot of questions and based on my answers, he gave me several options for getting pregnant. With each option, he gave me detailed information on statistics. He presented the information to me in a non-biased way to allow me to make the decision I felt the most comfortable with. He also said there is a chance of twins and checked me to make sure I would be capable of carrying twins if that did happen. Overall, I felt like he was extremely competent, knowledgeable, and straight forward with me.
He is a bit odd and his personality is a bit quirky, but he knows what he is doing and that was the most important aspect of an RE for me.
I don't remember the details but I used Femara and Follistim and there was another drug that made me ovulate. After insemination I had a progesterone cream I used through the first trimester.
I think it was expensive, but my insurance covered most of the cost.
Tempe

All of the staff [Fertility Treatment Center] is amazing and shows true compassion for each step of the process. They are easy to get in touch with and are prompt with respinses....Strengths are you can get in right away, call the nurses anytime and go at your own pace. The one negative about the clinic is location and you can't do bloodwork or tests through any lab but them. They also work with you financially which is a huge setback for most couples.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
He personalized every visit and plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Treatment Center. (Assigned nurse: Daina Green)
All of the staff is amazing and shows true compassion for each step of the process. They are easy to get in touch with and are prompt with respinses.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
He is very knowledgeable about the field and makes us feel confident in our treatments. And answers all our questions and is very nice. He is also very thorough and makes sure we understand each visit.
I would tell them to ask as many questions as possible.
For each cycle and protocol, he explained the chances of success honestly and explained what each step of the process entailed. He also explained different protocols and what differences between each one would be.
They were very expensive. The IUI was not that much but the IVF is about 15000 without meds. But I'd rather pay more and get the awesome service they provide
He always states his professional opinion and why but leaves the choice to his patients.
Tempe

Kristina and Susan [at Fertility Treatment Center] are wonderful to work with. My coordinator Jennifer was very compassionate, knowing what we were going through. I'm thrilled with everything...very organized. They have billing staff, scheduling, nurses, and lab staff that all communicate well. They took all my phone calls which is such a relief - my husband and I hate voicemail and auto phone systems.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
Lots of people that seem very organized. They have billing staff, scheduling, nurses, and lab staff that all communicate well. They took all my phone calls which is such a relief - my husband and I hate voicemail and auto phone systems.
He and is staff are very nice and take a lot of time to explain things to my husband and I.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Treatment Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer M)
Jennifer was there for all my visits and explained all my meds. Everyone was caring and kind. I was spoiled getting so many ultrasounds after pregnancy test and before I went to my OB
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig explained everything very precise and accurately. We achieved exactly what he anticipated with his percentages and delivered a healthy baby boy! His staff is awesome. You may not see Dr. Craig each visit but Kristina and Susan are wonderful to work with. My coordinator Jennifer was very compassionate, knowing what we were going through. I'm thrilled with everything.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. Dr. Craig and his staff answered anything we asked and we had a lot of questions.
Frozen Embryo Transfer with Day 4 embryo and an egg retrieval.
My insurance covered some of it and we paid around $7,500
The quality of my eggs were poor and he transferred two. He and Dr. Tao explained the reasons for more than one embryo.

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Office staff [at Fertility Treatment Center] was absolutely amazing. I got to know them as friends and they provided so much support throughout my treatment.... Office staff was extremely kind, compassionate and organized.... Dr. Craig is a very knowledgeable physician. If one plan failed, he always had a backup plan ready to go. I like how offered me multiple treatment options and predicted success rates based on each option.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
Office staff was extremely kind, compassionate and organized.
Dr. Craig is absolutely amazing. He includes you on all of your treatment options and allows you to choose which option may be best for you and your partner both physically and financially. He also predicts success rates based on each option.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Treatment Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Office staff was absolutely amazing. I got to know them as friends and they provided so much support throughout my treatment.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Be prepared to be amazed. He is extremely knowledgeable in his area of expertise and is well liked by his peers.
Dr. Craig recommended transferring two embryos however he is very open to transferring one at a time. He listens to the needs of his patients and also gave me success rates on transferring one vs two embryos at a time.
Tempe

Nurses are great [at Fertility Treatment Center]! Explained everything and answered all my questions.... My husband is 32 and has been taking shots for months for his sperm mobility. Dr Craig has given us our different options unfortunately we've had to stop after having done 4 IUIs which were a huge struggle financially and especially emotionally on us. We stay strong and have faith one day we will be able to try IVF for our little miracle.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
this clinic has high success rates. Be patient.
I felt they truly are trying to help our family grow. Although we havent had luck with our 4 IUIs hopefully we will get our little miracle one day.
Nurses are great! Explained everything and answered all my questions.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr Craig was very straightforward with us from the beginning. We've been trying to have a baby for 3 years now. I'm 30 years old but have follicle count of a 35 year old. My husband is 32 and has been taking shots for months for his sperm mobility. Dr Craig has given us our different options unfortunately we've had to stop after having done 4 IUIs which were a huge struggle financially and especially emotionally on us. We stay strong and have faith one day we will be able to try IVF for our little miracle.
Be patient...even miracles take alittle time
Each IUI total cost was about $2,500.
Tempe

I was very please with the cleanliness of the building [at Fertility Treatment Center--Tempe]. Payments were always clear and easy to do through the front staff. I also loved that each building for different procedures were in the same location.... The entire nurse staff were so friendly and were great at calming my nerves. They were a big reason why I decided to proceed with this Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
I was very please with the cleanliness of the building. Payments were always clear and easy to do through the front staff. I also loved that each building for different procedures were in the same location.
The nurses were excellent to keep in touch with me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Treatment Center. (Assigned nurse: Alexis)
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr Craig made sure to go over every scenario step by step. He would draw out a diagram and go through each option; informing us on probability and cost. He wasn't super personable, but always straight to the point.
His bedside manner isn't his best quality, but he is very intelligent and informative.
I used Femara, Gonal F and follistem, for IUI procedure.
Endometriosis, PCOS
The clinic [Fertility Treatment Center] is very personable. I never felt like I was wasting their time asking questions. They all took the time to get to know me and I got to know them. I would highly recommend Dr.Craig and his staff...Our IVF cycle including ICSI, assisted hatching and frozen transfer was about $13,000...Dr. Craig is very knowledgeable. He went over every different options with my husband and I. He also gave us our protected positive percentage rate with each option. When we chose with er wanted that cycle, he fully supported the decision.
Endometriosis, PCOS
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
The clinic is very personable. I never felt like I was wasting their time asking questions. They all took the time to get to know me and I got to know them. I would highly recommend Dr.Craig and his staff.

2013 - 2014
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
[At Fertility Treatment Center-Tempe] There was never a very long wait time and everyone was very helpful with scheduling appointments, etc.... Dr. Craig was very informative and thorough and made us feel comfortable and knowledgeable about every procedure. He never rushed through appointments and made sure to code everything so that insurance would cover as much as possible
2013 - 2014
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
He was very thorough and never rushed the appointments
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig was very informative and thorough and made us feel comfortable and knowledgeable about every procedure. He never rushed through appointments and made sure to code everything so that insurance would cover as much as possible.
IUI was around $500
Tempe

I work in the medical field as well. I was able to work and do IVF. The hours [at Fertility Treatment Center] are great and they fit me where I need it...The staff is amazing. I've been through some rough moments with two misscarriages. I've called on weekends and evening, and my calls were always answered. The staff as always shown compassion...All I ever did was email her [nurse] and she replied right away, all times of the day. Will never forget her driving to the office because the pharmacy goofed, and she gave us the meds we needed for a couple of nights for our stimulation cycle. Anyone doing these gets the meds and dosage are precise.
Describe your experience with Fertility Treatment Center.
I can't really say the negative. I'm not pregnant after 4 years but I know these people are working their asses off to make it happen, it just might never happen.....but I have hope. I advise people to give Dr. Craig a chance to show you what he knows, which is a lot. You need to listen closely and carefully.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Treatment Center. (Assigned nurse: Daina )
She was their when we needed her. All I ever did was email her and she replied right away, all times of the day. Will never forget her driving to the office because the pharmacy goofed, and she gave us the meds we needed for a couple of nights for our stimulation cycle. Anyone doing these gets the meds and dosage are precise.
How was your experience with Randall Craig at Fertility Treatment Center?
Dr. Craig to me is like a mad scientist. He breathes infertility. You have to pay attention when he speaks, he speaks fast and low. But he is a genius in the field. He answered all my questions as they came. I had concerns about my weight since I have read horrible stories about women that had negative visits at their RE because of being overweight. He was not focused on that, more on why I'm not staying pregnant. Is he warm?, no....but he gets the job done.
Listen closely and if you didn't understand ask him to explain it again!
I used a lot of different methods and drugs and anyone going through this understands it's hard to remember all the methods, sorry.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Treatment Center.
I work in the medical field as well. I was able to work and do IVF. The hours are great and they fit me where I need it.
We have always implanted at least 2, 3 was the most. Never twins or such. He knows.