Genetic counseling: Offered
500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend FertilityAnswers to a friend?

View fewer doctors
2017 - 2019
We began researching local clinics that were not just LGBTQ tolerant, but that were welcoming. We wanted to work with people who wanted to help us start a family. We found that at Fertility Answers. After our first consultation we knew we were in the right hands.... A medicated IUI cycle with injectables is $1,800. The medications are separate and cost us a little over $400. We purchased our sperm from Seattle Sperm bank and with shipping it cost us $860 per vial.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Conway was super honest and direct with us, which we appreciated. She did our consultation and my HSG. I also had a great experiences with her co-workers Dr. Chappel and Dr. Storment. Dr. Storment is the one that performed the IUI that got me pregnant. Dr. Chappel spent time reviewing my medications and answering my nervous patient questions. Dr. Chappel also gives talks monthly at the hospital about fertility issues. They really are a team.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Do not hesitate to become a patient. She is very forthright and will be honest with you. She will clearly tell you what to expect and answer any questions you have.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
We began researching local clinics that were not just LGBTQ tolerant, but that were welcoming. We wanted to work with people who wanted to help us start a family. We found that at Fertility Answers. After our first consultation we knew we were in the right hands. Everyone at the clinic was so encouraging and excited for us when I got pregnant. They were especially sensitive and caring when I had a miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Ivy)
Everyone at the clinic is amazing. Ivy and Michelle were a wealth of information and never made us feel like a bother when we had questions of the internet freaked us out. I cannot say enough good things about them and the rest of the staff.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
This clinic has teamwork down to a science. I met every doctor and nurse there at some point during my treatment and every single one of them was up to speed on my care. From the moment you walk in to the time you walk out you feel cared for and important. No question is silly to them and no one is rushing you out the door.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers.

Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
John Storment is absolutely amazing. Each time we met he would go over in detail every single option and route that we had and would tell me the pro's and con's of each option. He made me feel like we are on the same team and he wants to get me pregnant just as bad as I want to get pregnant. He doesn't sugar coat things which some people may not like, but I love how upfront he is about everything it keeps me on the ground.
The nurses [at Fertility Answers-BR] are wonderful. They are always in a great mood and seem happy to see me and be helping me on this journey. I probably call them too much but they always return my phone calls and answer all my questions and even if I repeat myself they just constantly assure me and help me make sure I understand what I need to be doing. I love the whole nursing staff at Fertility Answers BR.... It is $1300 for an oral IUI cycle
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Trust him, he will tell you the truth and what he thinks is best for your individual case.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
John would personally call me myself and talk to me about my lab results sometimes. He always fully explained everything until he knew I grasped it and never made me feel dumb or rushed.
Describe the protocols John Storment used in your cycles at FertilityAnswers and their degree of success.
We did an oral cycle. I had letrozle for 5 days, and it produced a nice egg like we wanted. My uterine lining wasn't thickening like we wanted so he had me insert estradiol nightly for 5 days and the day after my IUI I did promethium until 2 weeks later I tested negative on a pregnancy test and so we stopped that to let my period start.
The nurses are wonderful. They are always in a great mood and seem happy to see me and be helping me on this journey. I probably call them too much but they always return my phone calls and answer all my questions and even if I repeat myself they just constantly assure me and help me make sure I understand what I need to be doing. I love the whole nursing staff at Fertility Answers BR.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic is very relaxing and clean. They are always on time there too I've never waited longer than 5 minutes before being seen in whatever part of the appointment I'm in. Only weakness I can think of is there is only one bathroom in the clinic so you have to go out by the elevators to the restroom in the main part of the hospital if you need to go and the one in the office is occupied.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Storment at FertilityAnswers.
It is $1300 for an oral IUI cycle which covers all the ultrasounds and bloodwork for 3 visits. Medications are seperate. My trigger shot cost around $160.
Describe John Storment's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at FertilityAnswers.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers.

He [Dr. Neil Chappell] wanted to do the cycle with just a little bit of medication to see how my body works before we did a full cycle of follistim. I appreciated he was trying to be cost efficient while still working to get me pregnant...saw me at every appointment and took time to explain what he wanted to see happen and what my body was actually doing... clearly cares about his patients. He was quick to take tension out of the room when he could tell I was nervous. He made a special appointment to meet with me right before the end of the year before our insurance started over. He was very willing to work with me and listen to suggestions about my course of care.
[The nurses at Fertility Answers] were okay. I had to ask questions to get an answer they weren’t informative without me asking a lot. They also don’t leave voicemails which is difficult when I miss a call from them and I don’t know what it’s reguarding. I work full time so answering the phone isn’t always easy...I LOVE how quickly all test results go into their patient portal. The portal is so helpful to look back at and help me to formulate additional questions for future appointments. I think the nurses over all could do better communicating with patients. I also think patients should double check insurance coverage first because they got ours wrong and I had to inform them we were covered.
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Chappell clearly cares about his patients. He was quick to take tension out of the room when he could tell I was nervous. He made a special appointment to meet with me right before the end of the year before our insurance started over. He was very willing to work with me and listen to suggestions about my course of care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
he Is very young but knowledgeable
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Neil saw me at every appointment and took time to explain what he wanted to see happen and what my body was actually doing.
Describe the protocols Neil Chappell used in your cycles at FertilityAnswers and their degree of success.
5 days of letrazole 2 times a day, 3 days of 50 follistim and then 5000 HCG trigger. He wanted to do the cycle with just a little bit of medication to see how my body works before we did a full cycle of follistim. I appreciated he was trying to be cost efficient while still working to get me pregnant.
They were okay. I had to ask questions to get an answer they weren’t informative without me asking a lot. They also don’t leave voicemails which is difficult when I miss a call from them and I don’t know what it’s reguarding. I work full time so answering the phone isn’t always easy.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers.
Iui is $1700 however I have insurance coverage for ultrasounds and blood work. I don’t know exact out of pocket I paid
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers.

I felt very comfortable and at ease as soon as Dr. Chappell began discussing my case. He is very intelligent and did a good job being honest about our chances to conceive with and without medical help. He did so in a way that was not hard but not sugar coating the truth.... Dr. Chappell was the first doctor who really took the time to explain what PCOS is, and how it can be treated. He also suggested glucose testing as most women with PCOS are insulin resistant. He then explained all the different options we can use to get pregnant and why or why not certain treatments would or would not work for us.
I think a strength of the clinic [FertilityAnswers] is they show how much they truly care. I felt very comfortable each time I visited the clinic. The nursing staff is very personable and the receptionist are so friendly. They make visiting the clinic stress free.... The nursing staff was extremely friendly and helpful with any and all questions I had. They took their time in answering all my questions and the made a big effort set up my appointments around my work schedule
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
Be confident in knowing Dr Chappell will take care you to the best of his ability.
Dr. Chappell took his time explaining his thoughts and answers. He looked at me and sincerely apologized for my loss when we discussed my miscarriage. It meant a lot that he showed concern and didn’t give the typical doctor response in saying my did what it was suppose to do.
Dr. Chappell was the first doctor who really took the time to explain what PCOS is, and how it can be treated. He also suggested glucose testing as most women with PCOS are insulin resistant. He then explained all the different options we can use to get pregnant and why or why not certain treatments would or would not work for us. We have not begun treatment for IVF yet, because Dr. Chappell encouraged my husband and I to look at all our options and make a decision together. We’ve decided, our next appointment with Dr. Chappell will be about beginning the IVF process.
The nursing staff was extremely friendly and helpful with any and all questions I had. They took their time in answering all my questions and the made a big effort set up my appointments around my work schedule as best as they could.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
I think a strength of the clinic is they show how much they truly care. I felt very comfortable each time I visited the clinic. The nursing staff is very personable and the receptionist are so friendly. They make visiting the clinic stress free. At this time, I do not know of any weaknesses.
Dr. Chappell suggested to my OBGYN that I see him for a FREE consultation. The receptionist answered all the questions I had for future visits and how payments work. They are very understanding and know how troublesome the expenses can be. They were reassuring and helped to inform me as best they could to help prepare for future costs.
Describe Neil Chappell's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at FertilityAnswers.
I have not discussed with Dr. Chappell yet.

2013 - 2019
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr. John Storment] suggested we start with 3 IUIs before moving to IVF. First and second IUI, we did Femara 5 mg at night CD 3-7 (1st) and CD 4-8 (2nd), and Novarel 10,000 trigger shot about 22 hours before the IUIs. Both resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For the 3rd IUI, we added Follistim 100iu CD8-10. Everything else was the same as the first IUI as far as protocol. The 3rd IUI was 36 hours after the trigger shot. This one also ended in a negative pregnancy test. Dr. Storment felt like Femara/Letrozole was best for me since I have PCOS. I responded well each cycle having one dominant follicle more than 20mm. My husband's sperm counts/motility/morphology were all high and good. No male factor issues.
One wonderful thing this clinic [Fertility Answers] does offer is The Gift of Hope program. They chose one applicant each year to receive a free IVF treatment. Another wonderful thing they do is they participate in the Baby Steps/Sarah's Laughter foundation and donate grants. We participated in a Baby Steps Walk in 2017 and won a $500 grant for the Fertility Answers clinic. That covered our initial consultation ($350) and my post IUIs follow up appointment ($150) with Dr. Storment where we discussed the next step of IVF.
2013 - 2019
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is very knowledgeable. He always made me feel comfortable and informed. I feel like he's "in my corner"! He wants this for us just as much as we want it and he's going to do everything in his power to make it happen. I trust him. I feel comfortable talking with him, asking him questions, and know I'll always get straight answer. He has been up front with me with my test results showing my low AMH and expressed how concerned he was. He strongly suggested not putting off IVF any longer. We plan to start within the next month or two because of his honest input on my health and our treatments.
Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something. Dr. Storment is more than willing to spend the time with you making sure you understand and are comfortable with moving forward.
The office always has a calm and comforting atmosphere. Anyone I speak to greets me with a friendly smile and they always ask how I am doing. You can tell they care and that they remember you from the last visit.
He suggested we start with 3 IUIs before moving to IVF. First and second IUI, we did Femara 5 mg at night CD 3-7 (1st) and CD 4-8 (2nd), and Novarel 10,000 trigger shot about 22 hours before the IUIs. Both resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For the 3rd IUI, we added Follistim 100iu CD8-10. Everything else was the same as the first IUI as far as protocol. The 3rd IUI was 36 hours after the trigger shot. This one also ended in a negative pregnancy test. Dr. Storment felt like Femara/Letrozole was best for me since I have PCOS. I responded well each cycle having one dominant follicle more than 20mm. My husband's sperm counts/motility/morphology were all high and good. No male factor issues.
The nursing staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I always feel like they care about me and getting us pregnant. They always answer any questions I may have.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Front office staff, ultrasound tech, phlebotomist, nurses, assistants and doctors are all caring and knowledgeable. I never feel like just a number to them. I feel at home at this clinic. Appointments are easy to make and/or change. Everyone is respectful and friendly. I haven't found any weaknesses in their system or with the people who work there. The only issue I've had is with some of the pricing of services. However, I know this is the case with MOST fertility clinics and it's an absolute shame that most insurance plans do not cover fertility treatments. I have to pay for everything out of pocket. Our first IVF including retrieval and transfer, with PGS testing and medications is going to cost us about $23,000. I personally feel like this should be lower. Nationwide. Not just at this clinic. One wonderful thing this clinic does offer is The Gift of Hope program. They chose one applicant each year to receive a free IVF treatment. Another wonderful thing they do is they participate in the Baby Steps/Sarah's Laughter foundation and donate grants. We participated in a Baby Steps Walk in 2017 and won a $500 grant for the Fertility Answers clinic. That covered our initial consultation ($350) and my post IUIs follow up appointment ($150) with Dr. Storment where we discussed the next step of IVF.
Initial consultation $350 HSG $600 AMH lab $100 Oral medicated IUIs $1300 each Injectables IUI $1750 Follow up/IVF consult with Dr. $150 Medications were separate, ordered from MDR pharmacy which cost us about $800 for all 3 IUIs. Other lab work cost us a few hundred dollars. Genetic carrier testing was $395. We haven't started IVF yet but will cost us around $23,000.
He was very adamant about only transferring one good quality embryo. He explains the benefits of this and the risks associated with transferring multiple embryos. He did say that if we end up with poor quality embryos, that he and the embryologist would decide if transferring 2 would be best.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
IVF with PGS (excluding meds) was approximately $16,000 [at Fertility Answers]. An FET is approximately $5,000...The clinic does a great job of treating you like a person. Everyone is super friendly and does what they can to accommodate you. The only thing I would suggest is that they be more accessible over the weekend...Suzanne [nurse] is nothing short of perfect. I honestly do think she has photographic memory or simply the memory of a superhuman, because I do think she remembers every detail of my case. I trust her completely. The rest of the nursing staff is also wonderful. The only concern that I've had was a bit of turnover for a while, but then again, few people have been there for as long as I have. Also, I do wish they would be a bit more accessible over the weekend.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment's strengths are that he 1) treats you like a person, 2) is almost always at your appointments, 3) is able to sympathize with you when you get bad news (I often feel that doctors go through this so much, that they forget that the news is personal to the patients), and 4) is willing to adjust protocol and listen to your input on next steps. It's tough for me to come up with weaknesses. Initially, I was concerned that because we are in Louisiana, and there are so few infertility doctors, that Dr. Storment might have limited interaction with other doctors, which in turn might impact how up to date he is on cutting edge practices. In actuality, Dr. Storment often reached out to many doctors for their advice on my case, and we ended up using some new techniques/practices, so he won my confidence. I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant, so pretty close to holding my baby in my arms!
As with any doctor, you are one of many patients, and they cannot always remember every little thing about your case. Therefore, be your own advocate - remind them of things - don't take their instructions and run with them without asking questions to make sure that they have kept in mind all of your nuances. Nobody is more familiar with your case than you.
Dr. Storment has always treated me like family. I have had 5 egg retrievals with him, 1 of which resulted in no blastocysts (therefore no embryos to send off for PGS testing) and 1 of which after sending the blastocysts off, they all came back aneuploid. He has always been the one to call me with my PGS results and when the news was bad, he made sure to make time to talk through options and gave me his personal cell number to call him with questions. I went to a different clinic in Chicago prior to this one, and there, I always felt like a number. With Dr. Storment, even though I'm a difficult case, I do feel like he will figure out a way for me to have a family and he is personally focused on it.
In my first cycle, I did a timed intercourse cycle, with Femara. This was the protocol I'd used with my previous doctor and had gotten pregnant twice with it (both ended in miscarriage). Dr. Storment said he would follow that same protocol, if I was happy with it, which I was. It again resulted in a miscarriage, so we moved on to IVF. The first round of IVF, we started with low doses of Menopur (75IU) and Gonal F (started at 150u and eventually increased to 350u)(because I had a high AMH and was expected to be a fast responder) with an ovidrel trigger. I ended up not responding well, and had only 6 eggs retrieved, 2 made it to blast, and none were euploid. My 2nd IVF, we did 150u of Menopur and 450u of Gonal F, with Ovidrel trigger - results were 16 eggs retrieved, 3 blasts, 1 euploid. 3rd IVF, we used the same protocol as the 2nd, had 30 eggs retrieved, but none of them made it to blasts. Therefore, we waited 3 months before our 4th egg retrieval and both my husband and I took supplements (Me: CoQ10, DHEA, Myoinositol, Melatonin; Him: Vitamin D & E). After 3 months of supplements, we did the 4th retrieval, starting off with 450u of Gonal F and 150u of Menopur, but I responded much faster, and we ultimately dropped to 150u of Gonal F and 75u of Menopur - this cycle resulted in 10 eggs retrieved, 4 blasts, and 1 euploid. The 5th retrieval, we used the same protocol as round 4, resulting in 28 eggs retrieved, 5 blasts, and 1 more euploid. Once we got our last euploid embryo (3 in total), we moved on to FET's. Our first 2 attempts at an FET were cancelled due to poor lining response. We did turn the 2nd FET attempt into and ERA cycle, which showed I was 12 hours pre-receptive. Therefore, on our next FET attempt, we added 12 more hours of progesterone before transferring and I am now 26 weeks pregnant!
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne)
Suzanne is nothing short of perfect. I honestly do think she has photographic memory or simply the memory of a superhuman, because I do think she remembers every detail of my case. I trust her completely. The rest of the nursing staff is also wonderful. The only concern that I've had was a bit of turnover for a while, but then again, few people have been there for as long as I have. Also, I do wish they would be a bit more accessible over the weekend.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
IVF with PGS (excluding meds) was approximately $16,000. An FET is approximately $5,000.
Because I am doing PGS, I completely agree that we should only transfer one embryo. I do not want the risk of carrying multiples.
+ Read more- Read less

I started with Metformin [with Dr. John Stoment] and got pregnant 2 months later. I ended up having a miscarriage. It was thought that I had an immature egg that fertilized. Timed intercourse was recommended next, but we were not ready to spend the money yet, so we just tried naturally for another 8 months. Next we did timed inter ride with letrazole. It was unsuccessful. We are now waiting to see if we want to try timed intercourses again or do an IUI.
The staff [at Fertility Answers- Baton Rouge] is great! I love the ultrasound tech. She’s so sweet and compassionate. My ovaries are hard to find, so she always takes special care to make sure I’m comfortable. The clinic is nice and very clean. It’s a very pleasant atmosphere. They have a lot of resources displayed with support groups and pamphlets, which is good.... I worked with two nurses. Overall they were great and compassionate. However one of the nurses in one situation moved too fast when going over treatment protocol. There were some things she assumed I already knew, so it made it confusing. Eventually I understood, but I wish she would have taken more time to explain things from the beginning.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
I would highly recommend Dr. Storment! He’s very knowledgeable and takes the time to know your story. He explains treatment in a way that’s easy to understand. He was always compassionate and really has a desire to help couples start families. He had great bed aide manner and could be very humorous.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you don’t understand.
He took the time to make sure I understood everything that was going on. He gave great analogies to make sure I understood.
I started with Metformin and got pregnant 2 months later. I ended up having a miscarriage. It was thought that I had an immature egg that fertilized. Timed intercourse was recommended next, but we were not ready to spend the money yet, so we just tried naturally for another 8 months. Next we did timed inter ride with letrazole. It was unsuccessful. We are now waiting to see if we want to try timed intercourses again or do an IUI.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The staff is great! I love the ultrasound tech. She’s so sweet and compassionate. My ovaries are hard to find, so she always takes special care to make sure I’m comfortable. The clinic is nice and very clean. It’s a very pleasant atmosphere. They have a lot of resources displayed with support groups and pamphlets, which is good.
$500 sperm Analysis $1,300 for timed intercourse (includes medicine, appointments, and ultrasound).

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
He [Dr. Neil Chappell] has great bedside manner and is an excellent listener... truly has a passion for what he does and wants to make sure that you are well informed...he did go over our options in detail. He explained to us what our labs were and how to go forward to get the best results. He told us that IUI is a good option for us, but that we are great candidates for IVF... When going through testing to find out why we had lost two babies and have had a hard time conceiving, he took the time to really investigate our issues to find the root issue. He is that doctor that will take a few minutes to first connect with you on a personal level before discussing the tougher issues.
Dr. Chappell [at Fertility Answers] has an initial $250 consultation fee. When we got our workup with him, the office gave us a handout of the general fees for IUI and IVF including labs, meds, etc to give us an idea of our fees if we chose to go forward...We have yet to find any weaknesses with Dr. Chappell's office. We have always had an easy time getting an appointment with him and have never had a bad experience at his office. The office is located in the new Woman's Hospital so the offices are all new and state of the art. Fertility Answers is truly group of wonderful people who pride themselves on helping others.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Neil Chappell is a wonderful doctor! He has great bedside manner and is an excellent listener. When we first met him, he was a fellow under our doctor at Baylor in Houston and we immediately knew that he was a good fit for our fertility issues. Our RE in Houston knew that Dr. Chappell would be moving to Baton Rouge soon (which is where we live also) so he released our care to Dr. Chappell. We can say with certainty that that was a blessing because Dr. Chappell is such an amazing doctor.
The best advice we can give is for them to be open and make sure to ask questions, no matter how silly they seem. Dr. Chappell truly has a passion for what he does and wants to make sure that you are well informed.
Dr. Chappell is one of the kindest and most personable doctors that we have ever known. When going through testing to find out why we had lost two babies and have had a hard time conceiving, he took the time to really investigate our issues to find the root issue. He is that doctor that will take a few minutes to first connect with you on a personal level before discussing the tougher issues.
We have not started any protocols with Dr. Chappell yet, but he did go over our options in detail. He explained to us what our labs were and how to go forward to get the best results. He told us that IUI is a good option for us, but that we are great candidates for IVF.
From the nursing staff to the front office staff, everyone was so pleasant and seemed happy to be there. We have dealt with several ladies when there and each one spent time making sure our questions were answered.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Dr. Chappell has an initial $250 consultation fee. When we got our workup with him, the office gave us a handout of the general fees for IUI and IVF including labs, meds, etc to give us an idea of our fees if we chose to go forward.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Poor Egg Quality
Suzanne [a nurse at Fertility Answers] is nothing short of perfect. I honestly do think she has photographic memory or simply the memory of a superhuman, because I do think she remembers every detail of my case. I trust her completely. The rest of the nursing staff is also wonderful. The only concern that I've had was a bit of turnover for a while, but then again, few people have been there for as long as I have. Also, I do wish they would be a bit more accessible over the weekend.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment's strengths are that he 1) treats you like a person, 2) is almost always at your appointments, 3) is able to sympathize with you when you get bad news (I often feel that doctors go through this so much, that they forget that the news is personal to the patients), and 4) is willing to adjust protocol and listen to your input on next steps. It's tough for me to come up with weaknesses - I have not had a successful pregnancy yet, but I do think that we will get there. If I had to come up with one, my worry would be that because we are in Louisiana, and there are so few infertility doctors, that Dr. Storment might have limited interaction with other doctors, which in turn might impact how up to date he is on cutting edge practices. That being said, I do know that he has reached out to many doctors for their advice on my case, and we are using some new techniques/practices, so it is likely only my worry of doing IVF in Louisiana that is the problem, and he is actually on the cutting edge.
In my first cycle, I did a timed intercourse cycle, with Femara. This was the protocol I'd used with my previous doctor and had gotten pregnant twice with it (both ended in miscarriage). Dr. Storment said he would follow that same protocol, if I was happy with it, which I was. It again resulted in a miscarriage, so we moved on to IVF. The first round of IVF, we started with low doses of Menopur (75IU) and Gonal F (started at 150u and eventually increased to 350u)(because I had a high AMH and was expected to be a fast responder) with an ovidrel trigger. I ended up not responding well, and had only 6 eggs retrieved, 2 made it to blast, and none were euploid. My 2nd IVF, we did 150u of Menopur and 450u of Gonal F, with Ovidrel trigger - results were 16 eggs retrieved, 3 blasts, 1 euploid. 3rd IVF, we used the same protocol as the 2nd, had 30 eggs retrieved, but none of them made it to blasts. Therefore, we waited 3 months before our 4th egg retrieval and both my husband and I took supplements (Me: CoQ10, DHEA, Myoinositol, Melatonin; Him: Vitamin D & E). After 3 months of supplements, we did the 4th retrieval, starting off with 450u of Gonal F and 150u of Menopur, but I responded much faster, and we ultimately dropped to 150u of Gonal F and 75u of Menopur - this cycle resulted in 10 eggs retrieved, 4 blasts, and 1 euploid. The 5th retrieval, we used the same protocol as round 4, resulting in 28 eggs retrieved, 5 blasts, and 1 more euploid. Once we got our last euploid embryo (3 in total), we moved on to FET's. We have had 2 attempts at an FET, thus far, but due to poor lining response, we have cancelled both. We did turn the 2nd FET attempt into and ERA cycle, which showed I was 12 hours pre-receptive, so our next attempt, we will adjust accordingly.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic does a great job of treating you like a person. Everyone is super friendly and do what they can to accommodate you. The only thing I would suggest is that they be more accessible over the weekend.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Storment does seem compassionate, but moreover, he seems really busy. He doesn't have a lot of time to spend with patients but he does seem to truly love what he does. He is easy to talk to, but he seems rushed most of the time. He is gentle and explains what is going to happen beforehand... During most visits, I did not see the doctor unless I specifically asked. Each time I went to the clinic, I saw new or different staff members working. The IUI was not done by the doctor I had been working with
The clinic [Fertility Answers-Baton Rouge] looks nice and clean and modern. The front desk staff are friendly, although the day of my trigger shot, they did not let the nurses know I was waiting so I sat 1 hour past my "appointment" time. This made me question how organized they are and how well they communicate. The music in the lobby was calming. The bad thing about the clinic is how expensive it is (all out of pocket), and how busy they are. It feels like the treatment approach is cookie-cutter and not tailored to an individual patient. There was no effort into finding out the reason for my infertility, just treating it.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
It doesn't matter how much of a relationship you form with him because he may or may not even be at your procedure appointment. Make sure to come prepared with a lot of questions and don't be afraid to take the time to ask them all.
During most visits, I did not see the doctor unless I specifically asked. Each time I went to the clinic, I saw new or different staff members working. The IUI was not done by the doctor I had been working with.
Treatment started with bloodwork, then Letrazole pills, then more bloodwork. Once the bloodwork #s looked like ovulation was near, I was given a trigger shot and scheduled for an IUI procedure the next day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
I saw different staff members on each visit. The lady doing the ultrasounds was the same each time, and she was friendly but had a difficult time seeing my ovaries, which made it uncomfortable. The lab tech was gentle and compassionate about how nervous I get during bloodwork. The care coordinator was just very busy. She wrote out the protocol for my treatment on a calendar, but it was still difficult for me to decipher what should be done and when.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic looks nice and clean and modern. The front desk staff are friendly, although the day of my trigger shot, they did not let the nurses know I was waiting so I sat 1 hour past my "appointment" time. This made me question how organized they are and how well they communicate. The music in the lobby was calming. The bad thing about the clinic is how expensive it is (all out of pocket), and how busy they are. It feels like the treatment approach is cookie-cutter and not tailored to an individual patient. There was no effort into finding out the reason for my infertility, just treating it.
$1500 plus medications
+ Read more- Read less

Very easy to talk to, you can tell she [Dr. Conway] loves what she does. As a patient I feel like she's doing what is best for my partner and I. Explained everything very well and made sure we knew what we are getting into.... For IUI I used metronome, 2.5mg ×2 For 5 nights and 200mg progesterone suppositories after all IUI's. I had a trigger shot of pregnyl and had 1ml. 24-36 hours before IUI was done. I responded well to medicine and my follicles were a great size, but all IUI's were unsuccessfull.
Strengths would probably be the nurses, ultrasound team is awesome and knowledge of doctors. Weaknesses, I feel are that the doctor isn't always there [Fertility Answers] if it's not there day at the clinic even thought they try. They can't be in Baton Rogue and Lafayette at the same time. Also only doing transfers and retrevials certain times during a one month period.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Very easy to talk to, you can tell she loves what she does. As a patient I feel like she's doing what is best for my partner and I. Explained everything very well and made sure we knew what we are getting into.
Ask any questions don't be afraid your asking a silly question, they have heard it almost all before.
Being forced into such a small window to retrieve and to transfer works off of what's easiest for the hospital/clinic. Not what works best for the patient in my opinion. Other smaller clinics don't do it this way from my understanding.
Describe the protocols Susan Conway used in your cycles at FertilityAnswers and their degree of success.
Nurses were nice. I can't say I have any complaints. They've explained everything thus far and always call back the same day if I have a request or question.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Strengths would probably be the nurses, ultrasound team is awesome and knowledge of doctors. Weaknesses, I feel are that the doctor isn't always there if it's not there day at the clinic even thought they try. They can't be in Baton Rogue and Lafayette at the same time. Also only doing transfers and retrevials certain times during a one month period. Not sure that it's like this at other clinics, but when getting in this process I wish it wasn't pushed back 2 months at a time if something happens. People going through infertility I feel have waited a long time through saving and patience and I feel time of is the essence but what the clinic offers isn't week to week unfortunately.
Prescreening lab(f) 500 Prescreening labs (m) 300 Semen analysis 150 Follicular studies and hormone studies 2,500 Stim start w/pgs 9,650 Medication 2,700 Legal counseling 400 Anesthesia 525
Describe Susan Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at FertilityAnswers.
Dr. Conway is pro single embryo fransfer. Even more so if they are PGS tested.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Storment] as a doctor and a communicator is second to none. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. Professional. Considerate. Great bedside manner. He is extremely caring and comes across truly hopeful for your success in growing your family not just his statistics...You only see Stormant at the initial visit, egg retrieval, and transfer. I saw him one other tome when I had questions about PGS.
There were two nurses Frieda and Suzanne that were knowledgeable. There was also one nurse a Amy who clearly did not know the process well & could never answer my questions...The clinic [FertilityAnswers] operates most clinics. No surprises. ...Be prepared to be on meds longer than anticipated due to their schedule.... transfers in Baton Rouge some months...$1500 initial labs $364 mock transfer
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He as a doctor and a communicator is second to none. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. Professional. Considerate. Great bedside manner. He is extremely caring and comes across truly hopeful for your success in growing your family not just his statistics.
Your cycle is completely based on their schedule
I was put on a small dose of meds due to my history of ovarian torsion and overstimulation. I wasn’t happy with my results if only 4 eggs and one embryo when we started with 11 follicles but Dr Stormant seems confident that we will have success. We opted for a freeze all cycle due to my history of overstimulation. I am awaiting my FET and will be on meds for 41 days while awaiting the Lafayette transfer day.
There were two nurses Frieda and Suzanne that were knowledgeable. There was also one nurse a Amy who clearly did not know the process well & could never answer my questions l. I have a Masters in Nursing so I know appropriate responses vs just trying to get by.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Nothing really needs to be said. The clinic operates most clinics. No surprises. There is no reals pros on cons that need to be mentioned. You go in, get labs drawn first, ultrasound second, then see the nurse. You only see Stormant at the initial visit, egg retrieval, and transfer. I saw him one other tome when I had questions about PGS.
$1500 initial labs $364 mock transfer $4000 meds $2600 labs $400 lawyer consents $3250 MD $1500 egg retrieval $400 anesthesia That’s all we have paid so far
Cannot comment on this as we only made one embryo

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr. Storment recommended undergoing laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery for a proximally blocked Fallopian tube. ...Dr. Storment is very friendly and met with me individually and answered all of my questions and described everything in great detail.... When I met with him for a follow up appointment, he explained everything in great detail and drew out the diagram of my options including IUI or a laparoscopy.
Scheduling is very easy and if appointments are not easily available they [Fertility Answers are willing to work with you to find us sooner spot through cancellations. I also love that they had the option to do home collection for semen analysis....At the first visit I met with Michelle individually in her own office and she took a photo to associate with my file because many people are so nervous undergoing fertility treatments that they don't realize she is using the wrong chart. I thought this was a great idea and Michelle was always prompt in returning online communications.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
I first saw Dr. Storment to receive an HSG. It was quite painful because one of my tubes was blocked but he was very understanding and compassionate and concerned. When I met with him for a follow up appointment, he explained everything in great detail and drew out the diagram of my options including IUI or a laparoscopy. He encouraged me to get the laparoscopy and I'm very glad I did because he found a lot of unknown issues which he fixed.
Learn everything you can before embarking upon fertility treatments. That way Dr. Storment can use your time effectively to explain the more complicated and nuanced processes involved in fertility treatment.
Dr. Storment recommended undergoing laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery for a proximally blocked Fallopian tube. The surgery did indeed find polyps and scar tissue blocking the tube as well as endometriosis and scar tissue in the abdominal cavity, all of which he removed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
At the first visit I met with Michelle individually in her own office and she took a photo to associate with my file because many people are so nervous undergoing fertility treatments that they don't realize she is using the wrong chart. I thought this was a great idea and Michelle was always prompt in returning online communications. Michelle was frequently in my doctor's appointment with Dr. Storment so that everyone was on the same page.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Scheduling is very easy and if appointments are not easily available they are willing to work with you to find us sooner spot through cancellations. I also love that they had the option to do home collection for semen analysis.
The fee for an initial consult is around $350 and if you use them for IUI treatment or IVF treatments that money goes towards the balance. For my laparoscopy and hysteroscopy after 90% co-pay on insurance I only owed $150. My HSG was $350.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. John Storment]has always been kind, considerate, patient and optimistic. He always wanted the best possible outcome from my experience. He never made me feel like I was less than or just a paycheck. I always feel like my best interest is at heart when making and executing my plan of action.... My protocols have been pretty similar. CD3 take 10 pills of femera. CD5-10 100units of follistim. Checkup. Ultrasound and bloodwork. Then usually followed by 2-3 more days of stims and another followup apt. IUI usually done CD14-17. Trigger shot when i have at least 1 follicle at around CD19. Internal progesterone starting day after IUI. Beta test to follow 14 days after IUI.
the clinic [Fertility Answers] itself is amazing. in house lab, blood work, ultrasound. it makes it so nice to be able to go to one place and have it all done for you. Of course they are busy so sometimes you have to wait. But they are always ready whenever you need. If your IUI timing falls on a saturday they are right there waiting with no hesitation.... 1 Injectable IUI cycle is $1750 and that includes all the monitoring and the IUI istelf. Then I pay about $1000 for the meds.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He has always been kind, considerate, patient and optimistic. He always wanted the best possible outcome from my experience. He never made me feel like I was less than or just a paycheck. I always feel like my best interest is at heart when making and executing my plan of action.
To be prepared, be ready to get on it but also be ready to be patient. The process is a long hard one.
I felt like both, more in the middle. During the checkups it was more like ok this is your chart and not remember my name. But on IUI day Dr storment called me by name and made me feel so very comfortable.
They were kind and upbeat but definitely have a lot on their plates and can't always remember that they have met me before. but always so kind and answer all my questions
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
the clinic itself is amazing. in house lab, blood work, ultrasound. it makes it so nice to be able to go to one place and have it all done for you. Of course they are busy so sometimes you have to wait. But they are always ready whenever you need. If your IUI timing falls on a saturday they are right there waiting with no hesitation.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Conway] was very straight forward and blunt about the facts of infertility, which I appreciated... I was looking for answers and a sense of understanding, which I didn't get from the previous doctor. Upon our first meeting, I could tell she was a straight shooter so to speak. She presented the facts and laid out my options. I agreed on the path forward and things moved quickly. During the IUI, there was an issue with the catheter
Staff [at Fertility Answers] is very professional, but on the day of the IUI I kinda felt like a number. I understand there is a time sensitivity to the procedure and it was awkward, but felt a little bit robotic...When your name was called the nurse or staff member was ready to do their job. All were polite and ready to help. I have no weaknesses to mention...$1200 IUI procedure including ultrasounds and bloodwork.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
I had received the diagnosis of unexplained infertility by another doctor and went to Dr Conway for a consult. I was looking for answers and a sense of understanding, which I didn't get from the previous doctor. Upon our first meeting, I could tell she was a straight shooter so to speak. She presented the facts and laid out my options. I agreed on the path forward and things moved quickly. During the IUI, there was an issue with the catheter so she smartly remembered I got an HSG done so she asked the nurse to pull it up to help her navigate the catheter. She kept asking me how I was doing and explaining her steps. I like to understand what's going on (not everyone likes that).
She will throw a lot of information at you, but don't be intimated. She it's very down to earth.
She was very straight forward and blunt about the facts of infertility, which I appreciated. All the staff were very polite and helpful.
With Dr Conway, she suggested an IUI with estrogen and an injection trigger shot and progestrone.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Wish it was closer to where I live. I have to drive little over an hour to the clinic. Staff is very professional, but on the day of the IUI I kinda felt like a number. I understand there is a time sensitivity to the procedure and it was awkward, but felt a little bit robotic.
$1200 IUI procedure including ultrasounds and bloodwork.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Conway is exceptional. She’s knowledgeable, and takes time to explain your individual situation, and set expectations for the outcome based on what is known at the time.... Once we received the call explaining that only 2 of the 4 fertilized, I immediately requested that Dr. Conway call me to discuss switching from a frozen transfer with PGS testing tk a fresh transfer with no PGS testing. Dr. Conway called me back within an hour
Nursing staff [Fertility Answers] was always helpful. The only time I had an issue was when I was provided the wrong fee schedule, and no one realized it until after my loan had been processed.... Strengths: communication, time spent with patients, available for questions, portal is convenient for records & communication as well, although most of the communication is through the nurses & IVF coordinator, Dr. Conway was always available when I did need to speak with her.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Conway is exceptional. She’s knowledgeable, and takes time to explain your individual situation, and set expectations for the outcome based on what is known at the time. Dr. Conway had higher expectations set for me based on mine and my husband’s Unknown diagnosis. I had a great response to the medications prescribed, and a great number of Follicles. When it came time for egg retrieval however, only 8 of my follicles were the right size, and only 4 of them resulted in mature eggs, so now we believe our Unexplained infertility is due to Immature Eggs. Once we received the call explaining that only 2 of the 4 fertilized, I immediately requested that Dr. Conway call me to discuss switching from a frozen transfer with PGS testing tk a fresh transfer with no PGS testing. Dr. Conway called me back within an hour, and we discussed everything, and she agreed that in this scenario, it would be much better to do the fresh transfer without the testing. She left me feeling very confident that even though my numbers weren’t what we were expecting, we could still have a successful pregnancy. We are currently in the two-week-wait from that transfer. Dr. Conway has helped me feel less stressed by providing me as much information as I could possibly want, when I want it.
Dr. Conway is encouraging, and also realistic. She does not give false hope. I would say her bedside manner is “just warm enough”. I tend to value knowledge and information over a warm bedside manner though, and I would say Dr. Conway is a great fit for that.
I was treated like a human. Each time I needed additional info or more time with nurses, I was given exactly what I needed. They were always available to answer any questions I had.
My protocol included birth control for 3 weeks, then injections as follows: Menopur 75 IU and Follistim 150 IU for 9 days, with the last three days including ganirelix 75IU. My dosage never changes because I was responding very consistently. Dr. Conway ALWAYS values quality over quantity. The goal was to get as many eggs as possible, and my follicles grew exactly as she needed them to (prior to egg retrieval). At egg retrieval, a different doctor performed the retrieval, and only retrieved 8 eggs, and only 4 were mature, and only 2 fertilized, and only 1 survived to day 5 and was transferred. Once we decided to switch from a frozen transfer to a fresh transfer, I began taking Estrace twice daily, progesterone injections once daily, baby aspirin once daily, and a prenatal vitamin (which I had already been on for several months) once daily.
Nursing staff was always helpful. The only time I had an issue was when I was provided the wrong fee schedule, and no one realized it until after my loan had been processed. Fortunately, my loan company was very easy to work with, and I was able to change my loan to accommodate my updated fee schedule. Otherwise, the nursing staff was absolutely amazing.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Strengths: communication, time spent with patients, available for questions, portal is convenient for records & communication as well, although most of the communication is through the nurses & IVF coordinator, Dr. Conway was always available when I did need to speak with her. Weaknesses: none really to note
There was a $250 consultation fee, but all other costs were provided to me on a fee schedule. Those costs included any pre-screening that needed to be done for me and for my husband.
My husband and I wanted to transfer two embryos initially. Dr. Conway believes in transferring ONE embryo, almost always. She is a strong advocate for the baby, and wants the healthiest outcome possible for the baby, so once she explained this to us, we agreed that if we had multiple embryos to choose from, we should just transfer one.
+ Read more- Read less

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Storment is a patient and caring doctor. He can seem a bit rushed sometimes, but he will always take the time to answer questions and ease your concerns. He cares about your successes and losses... For IVF stimming, I had a fairly relaxed protocol. When I expressed concerns over the small number of eggs, 5, I was assured there would be more at retrieval. The clinic provides a personalized and detailed calendar for every treatment. I followed my calendar and their recommendations to the letter and had a successful retrieval of 9 eggs with no complications. Though only 3 embryos made it to day 5, I still count it as a successful treatment. Transfers went smoothly and a staff member was always there every step of the way.
It can take a little bit of time to get an appointment [at Fertility Answers]. It’s a very clean clinic and nicely decorated. The equipment is new. They do take a lot of days off for holidays, so it can make some scheduling an issue, but they have weekend hours when needed for patients undergoing treatment...The staff took as much time as I needed to ensure that all of my questions were answered. No matter how trivial.
European, Native American, Other
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is a patient and caring doctor. He can seem a bit rushed sometimes, but he will always take the time to answer questions and ease your concerns. He cares about your successes and losses. It’ rare to find doctors who care nowadays.
Try to get yourself as healthy as possible beforehand. And ask any question that comes to you. Don’t leave with questions.
For IUIs I took Femara and used an HCG trigger shot. I responded well the first time so the same protocol was used for the second IUI. The reasoning for the trigger shot, though I ovulate on my own, was to ensure that the eggs were released. For IVF stimming, I had a fairly relaxed protocol. When I expressed concerns over the small number of eggs, 5, I was assured there would be more at retrieval. The clinic provides a personalized and detailed calendar for every treatment. I followed my calendar and their recommendations to the letter and had a successful retrieval of 9 eggs with no complications. Though only 3 embryos made it to day 5, I still count it as a successful treatment. Transfers went smoothly and a staff member was always there every step of the way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
The patients are assigned a nurse to answer their calls and any questions they may have. Unfortunately there was some unexpected turnover when I was there, but each nurse I had was very professional and caring. They were very supportive and always great cheerleaders to have in your corner. The nurses are responsible for making and adjusting your calendar based on your doctor’s recommendations. Anytime there was a change, I was notified promptly and the changes as well as the reasons for them were explained in depth.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
It can take a little bit of time to get an appointment. It’s a very clean clinic and nicely decorated. The equipment is new. They do take a lot of days off for holidays, so it can make some scheduling an issue, but they have weekend hours when needed for patients undergoing treatment.
We had no insurance coverage so everything was out of pocket. Around $3,000 for each IUI. Around $20,000, including medication, for IVF.
My doctor adjusts his recommendations for the number of embryos to transfer based on the individual client.

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr Conway was friendly and personable. Some things were not explained clearly. I did not see her as much as I thought I would have. Most of my visits were with the nurses. Even when trying to figure out next steps, I wouldn't have minded talking with a Dr about why the IUIs failed...We were recommended to start with an IUI, because my partially blocked fallopian tube wasn't a major issue, and my husband's sperm was fine...We were not told the sperm count, just that it was adequate. The IUI failed.
They [the nurses at Fertility Answers] were friendly and helpful. However, I was unsure about some of the information gathered from the bloodwork. I had to ask them what some of the results meant, because they did not tell me. Also. The process was a little fast...Strengths -everyone was very friendly and helpful Weakness -they need to discuss results with the patients and I would like to have seen the dr more...IUI was 1300 Medicine (pills) 131
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Ask questions and be proactive.
The doctor and nurses were very informative and helpful with any questions I had.
We were recommended to start with an IUI, because my partially blocked fallopian tube wasn't a major issue, and my husband's sperm was fine. I went in on cycle day 3 for an ultrasound to make sure there were follicles and no cysts. Days 3-7, I was to take 5 mg of Letrazole to make a couple of large follicles. We stopped having Intercourse a couple if days before our next ultrasound (cycle day 10) and bloodwork. This ultrasound and bloodwork was to check for the size of follicles (19 and 21) and lining (9.5), as well as to make sure I haven't already ovulated. The nurses called that night to tell when to give my self a trigger shot (that night). We were to come back in 2 days to get our IUI. We were not told the sperm count, just that it was adequate. The IUI failed.
They were friendly and helpful. However, I was unsure about some of the information gathered from the bloodwork. I had to ask them what some of the results meant, because they did not tell me. Also. The process was a little fast.
IUI was 1300 Medicine (pills) 131
None
+ Read more- Read less

Everything we were to expect was laid out before us before we ever decided to move forward with any treatment [with Dr. Storment]...He's a very understanding and caring doctor. He'll take all of your concerns and answer every one... we had to change our plan from a fresh transfer to a frozen one because my progesterone rose to a level that he believed would hinder implantation. Once I had a decent number of large enough follicles(can't remember the size they had to be) we triggered and his colleague , Dr Conway, did my retrieval.
They [staff at Fertility Answers] are very good about returning calls in a timely manner and never got impatient with me, regardless of how many times I called or questions I asked. The only thing bad I would say is sometimes they would get too "technical" with terms and I had to ask them to explain. I think they're just so familiar with everything that they sometimes forget that this is all new to the patient...My primary nurse could be very abrupt at times. She wasn't always the greatest at explaining the process of everything to me either. However the ultrasound tech(Julia) and the nurse( Jasmine) who drew my blood every time I went in were both phenomenal on the care they provided.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
From our very first consultation we could hear the care he has for his patients. He reviewed our case in detail and went over all our possible treatment options with us. He realistically gave us our percentages of success vs failure. We decided on the best plan of action do us, based on the results of all our testing, was IVF with ICSI. Everything we were to expect was laid out before us before we ever decided to move forward with any treatment.
Be honest with him about your concerns and feelings. He's a very understanding and caring doctor. He'll take all of your concerns and answer every one.
Every time we saw him he asked personal questions about her life and was genuinely interested in our lives outside of our infertility journey.
I don't know if there is a specific name for the protocol he used for our treatment other than ICSI for the actual fertilization process. I was on stims for almost two weeks before I triggered for my egg retrieval. He did have to double my dosage of Menopur 1/2 way through my stims because I was not responding as well as he thought I would. As a result we had to change our plan from a fresh transfer to a frozen one because my progesterone rose to a level that he believed would hinder implantation. Once I had a decent number of large enough follicles(can't remember the size they had to be) we triggered and his colleague , Dr Conway, did my retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Frida)
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
They are very good about returning calls in a timely manner and never got impatient with me, regardless of how many times I called or questions I asked. The only thing bad I would say is sometimes they would get too "technical" with terms and I had to ask them to explain. I think they're just so familiar with everything that they sometimes forget that this is all new to the patient.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at FertilityAnswers.
I did all of my monitoring appointments first thing in the morning so I could head straight in to work after. They were very convenient and I never had to change my schedule around to accommodate them. They were very efficient with my time and I was always in and out in 30 mins or less.
Consultation was $150 total transfer fees after that were around $15,000. That is for egg retrieval medicines and frozen transfer.
We actually discussed this with him in detail and his feeling and findings were rhat there was no real increase in success rates with a multiple embryo transfer over a single but there were more risks involved in pregnancies with multiples so he prefers to only transfer one. There are exceptions he will make, for example if you're over 35 at time of retrieval or you've had multiple failed transfers.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Conway never remembered who we were and we did 4 IUI’s with her. On the final IUI she actually walked into the room and said “hey guys! So is this your first IUI?” When we told he no, she looked at her notes and said “oh yea, you’re the ones who keep trying these.”...I only saw Dr. Conway for our initial consult, HSG and IUI’s. For one of our IUI’s there was a tropical storm in the gulf and she triggered me one night and did the IUI about 12 hours later. I was so upset knowing that she did this to avoid having to deal with the fact that there may be a tropical storm within the 36 hour window. I never felt like she timed our IUI’s right.
I spoke to a different nurse [at Fertility Answers] every time. Nothing was consistent and I never felt like anyone knew who I was. I was just a number...1,300 for IUI with Letrozole $200 for medication...Bloodwork and ultrasounds were done quickly. But I always felt rushed to get out of there. The financial department refused to submit things to my insurance company until I insisted. Turns out the one I insisted that they submit was covered. Know your insurance benifits before going in.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Ask lots of questions and do your own research!
Dr. Conway never remembered who we were and we did 4 IUI’s with her. On the final IUI she actually walked into the room and said “hey guys! So is this your first IUI?” When we told he no, she looked at her notes and said “oh yea, you’re the ones who keep trying these.” It was super awkward and rude.
For an IUI cycle I would go in for a baseline scan on day 2-3 of my cycle. If everything looked good I would then take Letrozole from day 3-7. I would go in for an ultrasound and bloodwork around day 10-11 to check follicle size and then I would wait to hear from the nurse for instructions on when to administer the trigger shot. After the trigger shot, our IUI would be anywhere from 12-36 hours after. It was never consistent.
I spoke to a different nurse every time. Nothing was consistent and I never felt like anyone knew who I was. I was just a number.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic was convenient because it was 5 minutes from my house. Bloodwork and ultrasounds were done quickly. But I always felt rushed to get out of there. The financial department refused to submit things to my insurance company until I insisted. Turns out the one I insisted that they submit was covered. Know your insurance benifits before going in.
1,300 for IUI with Letrozole $200 for medication
2011 - 2016
Dr. Storment always took his time with us during our appointments. We weren’t rushed. He was very thorough when explaining tests, treatments, and outcomes. We were encouraged to ask questions. I felt like he really knew us and knew what we needed vs my regular OB who often had to look in my chart to remember what treatment we were even doing or how to answer my questions.
The staff [at FertilityAnswers] was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received...Suzanne [nurse] was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
2011 - 2016
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is very friendly, easy to talk to, thorough, and professional. I felt like I was in extremely capable hands while I was his patient. Under his care, I had two children (both on the first IUI cycle each time) and each cycle could not have gone any smoother.
Do your own research and be your own advocate. After struggling with fertility and seeing my regular OBGYN for almost a year, I had lots of questions that he couldn’t answer. When I went to Dr. Storment, he was prepared and capable of answering each question and was pleased that I was taking the initiative in researching procedures and treatments. Don’t wait for doctors to tell you everything. Learn about things related to your care so you can come prepared with questions and concerns.
IUI cycle 1: Femara pills, trigger shot, and IUI using my husband’s frozen sperm (he was out of town at work). The Femara was used because I had a reaction to clomid previously with my OBGYN. Trigger shot was to release eggs in preparation for IUI. IUI was needed because my husband had too many white blood cells in his semen that impeded their ability to reach the egg for fertilization. Resulted in one healthy baby IUI 2: Femara + injections, trigger shot, and IUI using husband’s sperm provided on same day. Femara was used because it had worked for me previously, injections were used because I only had one egg with Femara and he wanted to make sure I’d have more mature follicles to better our chances of pregnancy, trigger shot and IUI were used for same reasons as mentioned above. Resulted in one healthy baby
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne )
Suzanne was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The staff was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received.
I cannot remember specific costs but the total for each IUI including medications, ultrasounds, lab work, etc. was close to $3000
Does not apply to me

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation
Md [Dr. Storment] was friendly. As a whole, I felt like my wishes were not considered as I had wanted. I only met with this particular Md once I think, but i did have communication through the nurses with him later on. He definitely listened and answered questions during that one particular visit... i was given the option of IUI or nothing. I wanted to start basic treatment with fertility pills only; they would not do this. If you want aggressive treatment, this is the place to go.
HSG [at Fertility Answers] was $500. IUI would have been approximately $1200...Maybe I was overreacting, but I thought the nursing staff was a bit unfriendly (on one or two particular occasions over the phone). Otherwise, they seemed fairly cordial. My husband was not allowed to go into my HSG procedure with me. It seemed like this caused a little bit of friction because I was scared and wanted him, too.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Md was friendly. As a whole, I felt like my wishes were not considered as I had wanted. I only met with this particular Md once I think, but i did have communication through the nurses with him later on. He definitely listened and answered questions during that one particular visit. He requested an HSG, which I did with another dr in their practice.
Ask detailed questions early on and what their plan for you is. I was not impressed with my overall treatment regimen, even though I was only seen a couple times. Maybe it would have gotten better if I would have followed exactly what their plan was, but I believe I have the right to my own treatment in certain aspects. I wish I would have been presented with more options, instead of the "take it or leave it" approach.
In some ways, I felt like a human and respected. But in other ways, I felt like my wishes were not considered. I was not ready to do IUI at that time, but that is all that I was presented with for options. I had to go back to my primary care GYN to receive the basic fertility treatment that I wanted at that time (fertility pills/monitored cycles).
First visit was an initial conult. Second visit, I had an HSG done, which showed patent tubes. Then, i had labs for PCOS, which came back negative. Afterward, i was given the option of IUI or nothing. I wanted to start basic treatment with fertility pills only; they would not do this. If you want aggressive treatment, this is the place to go.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Nice building..we did have to drive about 2 hrs to get to the Lafayette location for any tests/procedures!
Insurance did not cover anything. Initial consult was close to $200, I think. HSG was $500. IUI would have been approximately $1200.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Webster really knew what he was doing and I never felt like he was experimenting on me or just running through the typical portfolio of treatment...Dr. Webster was just really caring and warm. He and his staff knew when to be extra sensitive...He was very specific on how large the follicles needed to be in order for us to have a shot at pregnancy via iui. If he saw something not working, rather than risk a miscarriage or doomed pregnancy, he would tell me we needed to wait till the next cycle
They [the nurses at Fertility Answers] were great. They were fast and efficient. They also didn't make me feel stupid about any of the questions I asked or about showing me over and over how to do injections...The clinic was connected to Womans hospital, so some of the tests I did had to be done there. They do split the billing so you had the hospital fee on top of the specialist fee. That wasn't ideal, but it was what it was.
How was your experience with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
I have nothing negative to say about dr. Webster. I have a beautiful baby boy because of him. He is retired now, which makes me sad because I would love to see him again for my next pregnancy. He was respectful of my time and my circumstances. He was reassuring and calm during the course of my treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
I would tell prospective patients to not give up. Dr Webster really knew what he was doing and I never felt like he was experimenting on me or just running through the typical portfolio of treatment. Before seeing dr Webster, I did have a dr who did this and it was infuriating.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Webster was just really caring and warm. He and his staff knew when to be extra sensitive. They were always really willing to answer questions.
Describe the protocols Bobby Webster used in your cycles at FertilityAnswers and their degree of success.
They were great. They were fast and efficient. They also didn't make me feel stupid about any of the questions I asked or about showing me over and over how to do injections.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers.
Fertility treatment is expensive. That's not the fault of any doctor. From my consultation, I could tell that it really fired dr Webster up that fertility isn't typically covered via insurance, because it typically produces healthier babies that get sick less
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers.

2004 - 2014
He [Dr. Storment] is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles....Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.... He and his staff were always heartfelt in their treatment of us. I can not say a single bad thing of him or his staff....
Amazing office [FertilityAnswers], warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant....Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept.
2004 - 2014
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles. Called him at his house when I was freaking out and as always he was glad and happy I called. Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.
Let him have your worries and fears, he will do everything in his power to get the desired result.
Consult Check tubes. Laparoscopy Started with 3 clomid cycles- no pregnancies. On to 3 iui cycles- no pregnancies. Ivf pregnant single miscarriage Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Fet not pregnant Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Ivf not pregnant Fet pregnant single miscarriage So..... it seems I can get pregnant with help but then tragically have problems maintaining pregnancy. Earliest loss at around 6 weeks and longest at almost 22 weeks. I have taken a break but ready to get back to achieving being a mommy.
Always on point. Always knew exactly what I needed and answered every question I had. Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept. Gave genuine hugs when needed.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Amazing office, warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant. My husband has never said anything negative about the office or staff. Never asked that we switch or find another place.
Med about 2500 Visits about 1500 Dr. fee about 3000 Icsi about 2000 Hospital fee about 500
We talked and discussed these issues. He aired on the side of caution as to the number of embryos transferred. He knew where I stood and I him.

2013
Endometriosis, Unexplained
When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he [Dr. Storment] said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional. I’d like to think I wouldn’t selectively abort my babies but I have no idea what I’d do if their lives or my life were in danger, I told him I couldn’t lie and I couldn’t say yes or no. He refused treatment
[The nurses at Fertility Answers] were wonderful and sweet...The IUI’s alone were $2500 before medication, we spent probably $7,000...They are very nice and I enjoyed meeting the other doctor I would just steer clear of Storment if you are sensitive. They get results but aren’t concerned about figuring out WHY you aren’t conceiving...When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he [Dr. Storment] said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional.
2013
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He’s very into results, I’m not convinced he cares of his patients but I could be wrong. I felt like a number and less than due to the limited amount of money we had. He told my husband I was emotional when he didn’t agree with my view.
Don’t put your heart into it
When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional. I’d like to think I wouldn’t selectively abort my babies but I have no idea what I’d do if their lives or my life were in danger, I told him I couldn’t lie and I couldn’t say yes or no. He refused treatment
We started with Femera because Clomid makes me crazy, that only resulted in 2 eggs, I ovulate at least one on my own each month anyway. So we went to femera and shots in the stomach (I cannot recall the name of the medication), again only 2 eggs, we only had money for one more so he upped it to double doses of femera and double doses of the shots and I got 14 mature eggs with several smaller ones, 21 in all I believe
They were wonderful and sweet
The IUI’s alone were $2500 before medication, we spent probably $7,000
He didn’t recommend it

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF. Our only option is donor eggs or embryo donation. He was very respectful and to the point about the issues....My husband repeated multiple sperm analysis due to his low count, motility, and poor morphology. His analysis eventually looked promising for IUI after FertilAid, antibiotics, and antioxidants for a couple of months.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is very timely and efficient. They were quick to respond to phone calls, questions, and concerns. I felt very welcomed and like my voice was heard there. I also felt compassion from everyone after my unexpected diagnosis....Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF. Our only option is donor eggs or embryo donation. He was very respectful and to the point about the issues. We appreciated that.
To expect that he will tell you what you are facing truthfully and how to find a solution.
He took time with us and showed compassion with our infertility diagnosis.
My husband repeated multiple sperm analysis due to his low count, motility, and poor morphology. His analysis eventually looked promising for IUI after FertilAid, antibiotics, and antioxidants for a couple of months. I then had a HSG, which was normal. My periods stopped x2 months, so my FSH was drawn. It was 75 at 26 years old. Dr. Storment ordered another FSH and an AMH level. My FSH was then 86 and my AMH almost nonexistent. We were then told invitro was not an option, but donor eggs and embryo adoption was.
They were all very professional, knowledgeable, and timely. I have no complaints.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic is very timely and efficient. They were quick to respond to phone calls, questions, and concerns. I felt very welcomed and like my voice was heard there. I also felt compassion from everyone after my unexpected diagnosis.
I can’t remember specifics at this time. I believe all cost we’re around $1,500.
Not applicable

2013 - 2018
Endometriosis, Other
Dr. Storment was incredible. Our first visit was after 8 months of ttc. He told us that most couples do not get referred until at least 1 year of ttc, but for our specific circumstances, he was so happy we were there. Over five years later, we have many personal reasons to delay fertility treatments (endometriosis, loss of my dad, our home flooding, etc), but every time we see Dr. Storment, he encourages us and gives us hope.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is busy so be prepared that it may take a few months to schedule your first appointment. I do not have any complaints or reservations about the clinic, as I have always had a positive experience.... The nursing staff were always kind, willing to explain and answer questions, and quick to return phone calls. The ultrasound tech is the absolute sweetest... My husband and I both love Dr. John Storment. Every visit we left the Fertility Answers clinic with hope and excitement. We love his humor, warm personality, and honesty about our journey. Dr. Storment has encouraged us through the years to not give up.
2013 - 2018
Endometriosis, Other
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
My husband and I both love Dr. John Storment. Every visit we left the Fertility Answers clinic with hope and excitement. We love his humor, warm personality, and honesty about our journey. Dr. Storment has encouraged us through the years to not give up. I cannot explain how defeated we have felt and he has always given us hope. That is invaluable to us.
Be prepared to try different treatments and research the costs involved. No matter how long it takes, don't lose heart.
I do not remember the details or specifics of the treatment strategies with Dr. Storment.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic is busy so be prepared that it may take a few months to schedule your first appointment. I do not have any complaints or reservations about the clinic, as I have always had a positive experience.
The costs of treatment were out of pocket, I do not remember the exact cost per treatment.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr. Storment has a good sense of humor, is nice and accommodating, wants to make sure you understand everything, and made feel like my wife was being really well taken care of since he cared so much that her family understood everything.... He explained everything in great detail in the preop appointment for my wife's surgery. After he performed the surgery he came to me to explain everything and encouraged me to record everything for my wife and drew a detailed diagram of everything he had accomplished during the surgery.
Fertility answers offers the option to collect a sample at home in a condom for semen analysis which provides for much more comfortable collection. Appointments are always seen on time with a little waiting.... The semen analysis was a little more than $100. My wife's laparoscopy and hysteroscopy was $150 co-pay after 90% insurance. The HSG was $350. The initial consult was $350 but that can be used towards other treatments like IUI or IVF
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
I really appreciated that Dr. Storment's office allowed at home collection for the semen analysis. He explained everything in great detail in the preop appointment for my wife's surgery. After he performed the surgery he came to me to explain everything and encouraged me to record everything for my wife and drew a detailed diagram of everything he had accomplished during the surgery.
My wife had a laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy after her HSG showed tubal blockage. He was the one who suggested this procedure and lots of problems were found during the procedure so I'm glad he recommended it.
During my wife's HSG the nurse didn't have the monitor turned on correctly at first but it was obviously an honest mistake and she and Dr. Storment were very concerned and took care of my wife very well.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Storment is very nice and understanding. I told him I was ovulating based on over the counter ovulation predictors; however, I did not have a period. He told me that was impossible. He told me no period equals no ovulation. It wasn't until bloodwork done that he realized I am indeed ovulating. Then he performed an IUI when I wasn't even getting my period. That IUI failed.
The nursing staff [at FertilityAnswers] overall was compassionate and helpful. The nurse who took my blood could never get it the first time which was painful and annoying. She would draw a dot on my arm with a pen, which is a technique I have never seen. Others have no trouble taking my blood.... The clinic is a nice facility in a good location In Baton Rouge. The weakness is Dr. Storment. He was unable to help me and I felt I spent unnecessary money on an IUI when the reason behind the lack of my period was never looked into.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Do your research and your own homework. If something doesn't sound right, get a second opinion.
I felt I was treated as a human with Dr. Storment. He was compassionate and listened and tried to help with treatment options as best as he could. He said that he even conversed with other doctors around the US regarding treatment options for me.
Dr. Storment, after talking with other professionals, decided to perform an IUI when bloodwork showed I was indeed ovulating. He assumed I wasn't since I didn't have a period. My lack of a period was due to Ashermans Syndrome from having two D&C's. This should have been a red flag to Dr. Storment. I feel I wasted a few thousand on this IUI.
The nursing staff overall was compassionate and helpful. The nurse who took my blood could never get it the first time which was painful and annoying. She would draw a dot on my arm with a pen, which is a technique I have never seen. Others have no trouble taking my blood.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
IUI cost me around $2,000 plus medications.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Storment was very down to earth, and seemed ready to get a plan going to help us. ... He addressed us by name ... Because they could not diagnose my husband nor I with anything after being completely tested, we fell into the unexplained category. They had no reason to believe my body wouldn’t respond well to medicines so they didn’t have me on a high high dosage of everything thru IVF so I ended up with only 2 embryos able to be used. ...
Very nice and friendly atmosphere [FertilityAnswers], very opening and welcoming. ... The doctor and nurses all were always open to answer all of my many questions, and never gave the impression that I was a bother. I felt like they were truly rooting for me to get pregnant. ... I got to know the nurses and ultrasound techs from going so much and always enjoyed every single one.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr Storment was very down to earth, and seemed ready to get a plan going to help us. There was never any hesitation on my husband and I’s part with moving forward with him. He lined everything out for us and instructed us on each step thoroughly.
Don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions, he will know the answers.
Dr Storment always treated my husband and I as valued patients. He addressed us by name when we walked in, would joke with my husband about football, and was very personable every visit.
Because they could not diagnose my husband nor I with anything after being completely tested, we fell into the unexplained category. They had no reason to believe my body wouldn’t respond well to medicines so they didn’t have me on a high high dosage of everything thru IVF so I ended up with only 2 embryos able to be used. I would like to possibly have higher dosages next round.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne (IVF coordinator))
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Very nice and friendly atmosphere, very opening and welcoming. I really had nothing negative to say about my experience as a patient there. The doctor and nurses all were always open to answer all of my many questions, and never gave the impression that I was a bother. I felt like they were truly rooting for me to get pregnant.
If I remember correctly our whole IFV process including 2 transfers was around $18,000-20,000
We transferred one at a time, being we only had 2 to work with. He didn’t seem to have a problem if I would have chose to do both at once.

2014 - 2017
He [Dr. Storment] was very sincere in wanting to help us and took the time to explain the procedures in terminology my husband and I could both understand. He was a very warm and friendly person and very easy to talk to.... Mini IVF- Clomid for 5 days Follistim 75mg for several days HCG injection 10000 a couple days before retrieval 3 eggs retrieved and 2 made it to transfer day resulting in a biochemical pregnancy
Clinic [Fertility Answers] was beautiful and spa like. Very comfortable and easy to get around. Great location near hospital for convenience. The nurse and staff were warm and welcoming. The financial staff was knowledgeable about insurance and financing options. The lab was quick with results and you could always call for updates lab results etc. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone.... Monitoring was very convenient.
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He was very sincere in wanting to help us and took the time to explain the procedures in terminology my husband and I could both understand. He was a very warm and friendly person and very easy to talk to.
Be open to all outcomes.
He took time to meet with my husband and I in person and was very respectful and sincere about wanting to help us
Very friendly and explained all medications side effect dosages etc
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Clinic was beautiful and spa like. Very comfortable and easy to get around. Great location near hospital for convenience. The nurse and staff were warm and welcoming. The financial staff was knowledgeable about insurance and financing options. The lab was quick with results and you could always call for updates lab results etc. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. Although I did not get the outcome I would have liked the staff and clinic were very supportive and offered sincere condolences.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at FertilityAnswers.
Monitoring was very convenient. There was never a wait and the ultrasound tech was very knowledgeable and always explained what was going on.
It was pricier than most clinics however it was the only close clinic in my area.
+ Read more- Read less

Doctor Chappell will call you or message you in the portal in a timely manner as well! He’s very real and kind to us. ... We were always treated like a good friend to him! ... First consult we did blood work and scans found out that my amh was very low! He asked about how many kids we wanted and he told us Which was our best option. ... He was very kind and very personable.
They [FertilityAnswers] are a very good team and they all work together even the front desk. They all help each other out. All very compassionate! Always get an appointment within days and if u need something ASAP they will find a way to get you in! ... We loved everything about this clinic the nurses go above and beyond to answer our questions in the patient portal. They call back in a very timely manner.
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
We loved everything about this clinic the nurses go above and beyond to answer our questions in the patient portal. They call back in a very timely manner. Doctor Chappell will call you or message you in the portal in a timely manner as well! He’s very real and kind to us. Would recommend him to anyone for sure!!
Best doctor i have seen by far!
He was very kind and very personable. We were always treated like a good friend to him! Would recommend him to everyone! Wish all my primary care doctors were as good as he was to us!
They were wonderful very compassionate.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
They are a very good team and they all work together even the front desk. They all help each other out. All very compassionate! Always get an appointment within days and if u need something ASAP they will find a way to get you in!
We had some coverage through our insurance. They stuff we didn’t have coverage for was much more reasonable than friends with other doctors in the areas!
We have not discussed that.

2015 - 2019
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Although we are still early in our treatment, Dr. Conway has been nothing but compassionate and enthusiastic about our plan to conceive. I truly feel she has nothing but to make every couples dream come true!... Started out with a consultation, then did a preconception lab. Next was Insulin resistance lab work and was put on metformin. Sperm analysis was done as well.
The staff [at Fertility Answers- Lafayette] is extremely polite and well mannered. Everyone shows the upmost compassion and empathy for you and your particular situation. Also very helpful and informative. It is a Very clean and updated clinic. Everything is also well organized. Clinic is not hard to find or get to in the Lafayette area.... Payment was expected at time of most procedures. But a list of all cost were provided at the initial consultation so you were not blind sided and knew what to expect.
2015 - 2019
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Be engaging with her, the more you open up the more she understands.
Very personable, understanding, compassionate about our case.
Everyone was very polite and caring.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The staff is extremely polite and well mannered. Everyone shows the upmost compassion and empathy for you and your particular situation. Also very helpful and informative. It is a Very clean and updated clinic. Everything is also well organized. Clinic is not hard to find or get to in the Lafayette area.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Susan Conway] was available to meet with me throughout my treatment cycles, and she was very responsive with questions...I felt she was very knowledgeable and explained things in a manner I could understand. She is a good communicator...One weakness, however, is that I feel like she could have been more aggressive with my treatment, and more understanding about my financial concerns...I was prescribed metformin to help regulate my pcos throughout my treatment cycles.
A treatment cycle with oral medication [at Fertility Answers] is $850. A treatment cycle with oral medication and IUI is $1300. A treatment cycle with injectable medication and IUI is $2000. All medication costs are separate...Their strength is their communication, bedside manner and compassion for their patients. I felt that the doctors were very qualified and were treating me to the best of their ability. One weakness is that they only provide one financial lending option, and I feel like other clinics have better hours.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
I felt she was very knowledgeable and explained things in a manner I could understand. She is a good communicator and is very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. One weakness, however, is that I feel like she could have been more aggressive with my treatment, and more understanding about my financial concerns
Be willing to work with her through the process
She was available to meet with me throughout my treatment cycles, and she was very responsive with questions.
I used femara and follistim to stimulate my ovaries before having iuis performed. I was prescribed metformin to help regulate my pcos throughout my treatment cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers.
All of the nurses were very compassionate and have a great bedside manner
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
A treatment cycle with oral medication is $850. A treatment cycle with oral medication and IUI is $1300. A treatment cycle with injectable medication and IUI is $2000. All medication costs are separate.
I have not done IVF, so I am unaware of my doctor's approach
Other, Unexplained
I believe Dr Conway truly wants to help and get the treatment correct and help couples have the family they want so badly. Bedside manner is something to be desired but with that being said I went there to get pregnant so if she’s dry and gets me pregnant than it’s good with me....I really spent more time with the nursing staff than the doctors....Microcode protocol, long protocol (resulted in OHSS) and a microcode protocol. All protocols used because of my age.
Appointments are fairly easy to get and they [FertilityAnswers] get you in and out as quickly as possible. The support staff is great as well. Billing is always there if there are questions and they don’t mind going back to your insurance to fight for you....The nurses were always there to answer questions and show how to use the meds. The more senior nurses are very knowledgeable and another of them is a bit scatterbrained but tries real hard.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Everything she’s saying is true but don’t forget there is more to it than what is going on or being said. Have faith and hope and don’t give up. It’s science and a whole lot of faith.
I really spent more time with the nursing staff than the doctors.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Appointments are fairly easy to get and they get you in and out as quickly as possible. The support staff is great as well. Billing is always there if there are questions and they don’t mind going back to your insurance to fight for you.
procedures and medication.

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
She's [Dr. Susan Conway] a brilliant physician. I do wish she had called me personally with results from my betas as I had questions and wasn't comfortable asking the coordinator. She is very punctual and professional with appointments and prpcedures. And I am so thankful she was there at each transfer to give me a little pep talk and check on me beforehand...
They [FertilityAnswers] would greatly benefit from another ultrasound tech and phlebotomist to make frequent monitoring appointments more efficient...Stim cycle involved 225 follistim, menopur, ganerilex, trigger shot FET 14 day Lupron, estrace, PIO, low dose aspirin...She often assumes I understand my protocol and how the entire process goes. But I had so many questions regarding day of transfer specifics that I was uneasy asking
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
She's a brilliant physician. I do wish she had called me personally with results from my betas as I had questions and wasn't comfortable asking the coordinator. She is very punctual and professional with appointments and prpcedures. And I am so thankful she was there at each transfer to give me a little pep talk and check on me beforehand
Write down questions before all appointments. It's an emotional process and you're likely to forget them in the moment
She is actively interested in the care and physical and emotional well being of her patients. She is thorough and takes time to explain protocol and answer questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux )
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
They would greatly benefit from another ultrasound tech and phlebotomist to make frequent monitoring appointments more efficient
Our stim cycle and fresh transfer were quoted around 13,000 without meds. FET was around 2800 plus meds
My first transfer it was highly recommended to transfer one. When we were unsuccessful we transferred two the next transfer. Our final transfer we transferred our last one.

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr Conway is very direct and blunt. She won't lead you on a course she feels won't be successful. I was confident that we were getting the right treatment for us. Dr Conway found a blocked tube on my hsg which guided our treatment as we had to wait for right ovulation before doing our iui....She was very matter of fact about our treatment and diagnosis. No fluff but took the time to make sure these were the steps we wanted to take....
They [Fertility Answers] can be difficult to get a hold of at times but they always return phone calls within a day if not same day. The clinic is very clean and comforting. Everyone is respectful and compassionate. They are pretty available and I didn't have to wait long for treatment to begin...The front desk/nurse doesn't always answer calls promptly but they are genuineand compassionate and detailed...when we got our positive they were as happy as we were!
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Listen to everything she says. It may be different than what you think your treatment should be. She really does only recommend things she believes will result in a positive test.
She was very matter of fact about our treatment and diagnosis. No fluff but took the time to make sure these were the steps we wanted to take. And when we got our positive they were as happy as we were!
We used letrozole taken for 5 days (started on cycle day 3), an hcg trigger shot, and iui
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
They can be difficult to get a hold of at times but they always return phone calls within a day if not same day. The clinic is very clean and comforting. Everyone is respectful and compassionate. They are pretty available and I didn't have to wait long for treatment to begin.
2000

2010 - 2012
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. John Storment] was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion...He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy...He did explain the risks in transfering multiple embryos, but we were willing to take that risk.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer [at FertilityAnswers]...They are super efficient in regards to scheduling and timing. They run an effective clinic. They are friendly and kind. Everyone you encounter treats you with compassion. You usually don't wait for each step of the process, it flows very easily...Suzanne [nurse] was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
2010 - 2012
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is the best in the business. He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy.
He will not lie to you just to take your money. He will become like family.
He was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion.
We did IVF with follistem, lupron, menepur, and progestrone. Then, on our second attempt he added a patch of some sort. Then, on our last attempt we did assisted hatching. On our 5th attempt, we had twins.
Suzanne was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer, and around $14000 for last ivf attempt with fresh.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Dr. Chappell treats us with great care. he takes time to explain, always makes us feel important and lets us know every option. HE makes you feel like you are important to him. And he takes the time to continue to educate himself on the best possible solutions.... Bring Dr. Chappell all of the information available about your journey. He wants to investigate every piece of the puzzle.
The nursing staff [FertilityAnswers] is welcoming, encouraging and informative....The clinics strengths include: they are all informative, the place is clean, up to date. The clinics weaknesses include: the staff knowing what not to say, sometimes they have said a little too much....Cost were high because my insurance does not cover most of it. But consultations and blood works specials were helpful.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Chappell greets you like a friend. He explains everything fully and takes time to make sure you are okay emotionally and physically. He is willing to call you personally and also helps in whatever way he can.
The nursing staff is welcoming, encouraging and informative.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Storment called me himself on many occasions. Always responded quickly to messages... very easy to talk to. Presents all the information clearly and realistically. He always discussed alternative treatment options and made sure we were part of the decision making process...First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
The office [of Fertility Answers] is calming and clean. Occasionally I had a little bit of a wait for labs or ultrasound, but for the most part they got me in and out quickly which was important for me on work days. Front desk (and all of the staff for that matter) are always super friendly...First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is very easy to talk to. Presents all the information clearly and realistically. He always discussed alternative treatment options and made sure we were part of the decision making process.
We used Follistim, Menopur, and Ganirelix. First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The office is calming and clean. Occasionally I had a little bit of a wait for labs or ultrasound, but for the most part they got me in and out quickly which was important for me on work days. Front desk (and all of the staff for that matter) are always super friendly.
I have some insurance coverage so I really only had to pay for medication, which ran us about $4,000 for the one cycle
Dr. Storment recommended SET due to my age. Knowing what we knew then, I was definitely in agreement to that strategy.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
[I received] Calls directly from Dr. Storment... was so friendly and informative. He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic. His bedside manner is great and he made me feel extremely comfortable. He loves his patients and his patients love him as well!...After doing genetic testing, HSG, and blood tests as their protocol, he put me on a round of Femara with a trigger shot followed by progesterone suppositories.
[nurses at FertilityAnswers were] Very friendly and helpful...I think the clinic is organized and they have a great protocol in place for all new patients. It is a very welcoming clinic and they have everything you need in one convenient location. I Enjoyed all of the visits I made there...[I received] Calls directly from Dr. Storment... was so friendly and informative...He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment was so friendly and informative. He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic. His bedside manner is great and he made me feel extremely comfortable. He loves his patients and his patients love him as well!
Trust him and ask him all the questions you have!
Calls directly from Dr. Storment
Very friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
My insurance covered all diagnostics and my trigger shot was $170.

Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
He is great! We completely trust him and his knowledge. He is very easy to talk with and is always open to questions. He truly cares about his patients. He knows my husband and I by our first names....He is very open to listen to his patients. He truly cares, and wants his patients to feel comfortable with the treatment plan....Both retrievals used the antagonist approach....I love the fact that they have a patient portal which allows patients to view test results, calendars, and send messages to Dr Storment and staff. He responds within 24 hours.
We are treated like family at the clinic. [Fertility Answers] ...I have been a little concerned of the recent staffing turnover; however, all the nurses have been very compassionate and knowledgeable....I love the fact that they have a patient portal which allows patients to view test results, calendars, and send messages to Dr Storment and staff. He responds within 24 hours. The nurses are very quick to return phone calls....The cost were comparable to the other fertility clinics in the area.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He has gotten to know my husband and I. We are treated like family at the clinic.
Both retrievals used the antagonist approach.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The cost were comparable to the other fertility clinics in the area.
He is very pro single embryo transfers.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Conway] was very compassionate to our situation. you can tell she actually cares about her patients...Dr. Conway was very thorough. I felt very comfortable talking with her and felt that she explained the procedures and risks and treatment plan. she listened to our concerns and what treatment plan we wanted to go with...With both of my IUI cycles she had me on Letrozole. Baseline ultrasounds the day my cycle started. Another ultrasound around day 11 and then usually triggered ovulation with an HCG injection around day 13-15
each iui [at Fertility Answers] was roughly $1200 plus the cost of medication. we had a $60 consultation fee and minimal lab fees...most of the nurses we fantastic. the Ultrasound tech, Jessica is absolutely wonderful!...the clinic is very organized. the staff is very friendly and accomodating...With both of my IUI cycles she had me on Letrozole. Baseline ultrasounds the day my cycle started. Another ultrasound around day 11 and then usually triggered ovulation with an HCG injection around day 13-15
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Dont be afraid to ask questions
She was very compassionate to our situation. you can tell she actually cares about her patients
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
the clinic is very organized. the staff is very friendly and accomodating
each iui was roughly $1200 plus the cost of medication. we had a $60 consultation fee and minimal lab fees

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive....I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs...The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant.
The nursing staff [Fertility Answers- BR] is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else....A round of medicated IUI was about $1500....He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive.
Prepare questions you may have before a meeting and he will answer them all.
I not only felt like a human but somehow he makes you feel like you are his number one priority.
I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs where every other doctor has prescribed Clomid which didn't go well with my endometriosis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers.
The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else.
A round of medicated IUI was about $1500.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Storment] was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us....Clomid & injections every month followed by an ultrasound check up. HSG procedure. Laparoscopy surgery to try to open my blocked tubes...he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment [at FertilityAnswers]. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
Just breathe ..
I never once went into any procedure thinking "this will work" .. He was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us.
1,000-12,000 before insurance

2008 - 2016
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Dr Storment went above and beyond during my treatment. My first round of IVF took 9 months to complete and we cancelled three stim cycles in the middle, he rolled with the flow, changed the protocol and we continued on... Dr Storment and his staff were amazing. Everyone is treated with respect and compassion.... I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic... Suzanne and the rest of the staff are great. Suzanne came to check on me the morning of my retrieval’s and transfers at the hospital.
2008 - 2016
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Be prepared with all questions you want to ask. Do your research beforehand as to what treatment options are available. Make sure your GYN sends your records.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic.
Each round of in vitro was about $18,000-$20,000and my FET was about $4,000-$5,000.
I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.

PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr. Conway] was very patient, took as much time as I needed and stayed with me to answer every question I had. She also told stories to lighten the room...She is very blunt and to the point. She uses examples that seemed like real people scenarios to explain what I was going through. I could tell she related to her patients and adapts to the conversation as you feel more comfortable.
[The nurses at FertilityAnswers are] Very polite and upbeat...Told me the cost of different procedures and explained to me what could be done to best suit our financial ability and options going forward...Very warm and welcoming. It felt like I was sitting in a living room relaxing instead of a waiting room. Weakness- the “guy” room was very visible so if you were waiting in the back you knew exactly what was going on.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
She can tell when you are nervous and that is ok. It seems to help her to know how to handle your situation
She was very patient, took as much time as I needed and stayed with me to answer every question I had. She also told stories to lighten the room.
Very polite and upbeat
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
She gave me options. Told me the cost of different procedures and explained to me what could be done to best suit our financial ability and options going forward
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Webster was so personable and never rushed...Dr. Webster was a gift to us during the IVF process. He was so thorough and took his time with us. We saw him at every monitoring visit etc. You can tell he truly had a passion for his patients...Successful IVF cycle was Menopur injectables along with one other injectible that I can't recalL. Retrieved 25 eggs, 23 fertilized, 9 day 5 embryos. I hyperstimmed so we froze all. We did not do PGS testing. Frozen transfer after estrogen patches and endometrin suppositories. Transferred 2 embryos, one took! Live singleton birth at 40w2d
IVF [at Fertility Answers] was around $25,000 total for retrieval, transfer, and meds...Three nurses, rotated at every visit. All were great...Successful IVF cycle was Menopur injectables along with one other injectible that I can't recalL. Retrieved 25 eggs, 23 fertilized, 9 day 5 embryos. I hyperstimmed so we froze all. We did not do PGS testing. Frozen transfer after estrogen patches and endometrin suppositories. Transferred 2 embryos, one took! Live singleton birth at 40w2d
How was your experience with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Webster was a gift to us during the IVF process. He was so thorough and took his time with us. We saw him at every monitoring visit etc. You can tell he truly had a passion for his patients. We will miss him now that he's retired!
Be prepared emotionally
Dr. Webster was so personable and never rushed.
Three nurses, rotated at every visit. All were great
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Location- located at woman's hospital very convenient. I was pleased with my results
IVF was around $25,000 total for retrieval, transfer, and meds
+ Read more- Read less

I love him [Dr. John Storment] he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan... He talked to us explained everything wrote it out for us to see , then discussed our treatment plan very helpful & nice to talk to
Everyone at the clinic [Fertility Answers- Baton Rouge] is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone... Put me on letrozole , did my baseline trigger shot , then scheduled me for my iui... For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
Other, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
I love him he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan
Write down all your questions to ask him & keep notes
Was very nice & helpful showed me how to do my trigger shot
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Everyone at the clinic is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone
For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
Nothing

2013 - 2015
He [Dr. Webster] is very kind, he even remembered me at an event several months after my miscarriage (I had taken a break and hadn't been to his clinic in awhile). He is very understanding, sympathetic, but also honest. He is encouraging and not impatient.
[The staff at Fertility Answers] are sweet, they return calls quickly and answer questions honestly. They never made me feel stupid with all my questions! Very compassionate after my miscarriage...they always seem to remember you even though there are a lot of patients!
2013 - 2015
How was your experience with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
So nice, kind, understanding, great bedside manner, & will be honest with you and explain everything well. He is encouraging and not impatient. He remembers you every time.
Ask any questions you have, he is very patient and won't make you feel crazy! Write down questions before you go or you will forget!
He is very kind, he even remembered me at an event several months after my miscarriage (I had taken a break and hadn't been to his clinic in awhile). He is very understanding, sympathetic, but also honest. His staff is also friendly, they always seem to remember you even though there are a lot of patients!
They're sweet, they return calls quickly and answer questions honestly. They never made me feel stupid with all my questions! Very compassionate after my miscarriage.
+ Read more- Read less
I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he [Dr. John Storment] didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet...I felt like more could be done. Not just try on your own and see what happens...Do research and request tests.
Plan on asking a lot of questions and do your reseasrch before hand [at Fertility Answers]. Also plan on being felt like your just a number to the doctor. I wanted to feel like he really cared about our case. I did not want to be told to just try on your own or IVF...The nurses had wonderful bed side manner. They were always compassionate towards us...I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he [Dr. John Sorment] didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet.
Do research and request tests.
I felt like more could be done. Not just try on your own and see what happens.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Plan on asking a lot of questions and do your reseasrch before hand. Also plan on being felt like your just a number to the doctor. I wanted to feel like he really cared about our case. I did not want to be told to just try on your own or IVF.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding at our initial consult and recommended the best course of action for us...She recommended ivf due to the amount of time we’ve been trying to conceive. We started the process in August of 2017 and did lab work and other test...We are to pick up where we left off when we feel is best...explains each process well.
[The nursing staff at Fertility Answers is] Very polite...The clinic is very welcoming when you walk in, it feels as if your in a regular doctors office. The front desk personnel are very welcoming.i would recommended this office to my friends and family. I trust Dr Conway with the entire process...Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding at our initial consult and recommended the best course of action for us.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding in our treatment plan and course of action. She recommended ivf due to the amount of time we’ve been trying to conceive. We started the process in August of 2017 and did lab work and other test. We are to pick up where we left off when we feel is best.
She’s very thorough and understanding and explains each process well.
Very polite

2013 - 2016
Endometriosis, Unexplained
The staff, as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family....The staff [at FertilityAnswers], as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family.
2013 - 2016
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is an amazing Doctor. He truly has a heart for this field and will do anything possible to help you get pregnant.
Have an open mind and be patient. Dr. Storment and his staff will do absolutely everything in their power to help you get pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux)
Suzanne was absolutely amazing. When I hyperstimed, she called me every couple of hours (even while she was at home on the weekends) to check on me.
+ Read more- Read less

She was very kind and friendly. Very personable. My husband and I were not very interested in In vitro, but it seemed like she was pushing it. We would’ve liked to find out the cause of our infertility....I would’ve liked to try to figure out the cause of my infertility. It was never discussed....The baby pictures of past clients [at Fertility Answers] were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea....Expect treatment that is more like a bandaid than getting to the root of the problem.
Nice, new, clean facility [Fertility Answers - LAF]. The baby pictures of past clients were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea. It’s a little hard to navigate the hallways and find your way from room to room....Expect treatment that is more like a bandaid than getting to the root of the problem....I would’ve liked to try to figure out the cause of my infertility. It was never discussed....1500 per IUI... My husband and I were not very interested in In vitro...
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Nice, new, clean facility. The baby pictures of past clients were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea. It’s a little hard to navigate the hallways and find your way from room to room.
1500 per IUI
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Webster] retired effective 12/31/15....The clinic was nice. I think they have a huge patient load and when the nurses call you, they don’t necessarily remember who you are. I did like that the clinic opened at 7:30.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] was nice. I think they have a huge patient load and when the nurses call you, they don’t necessarily remember who you are. I did like that the clinic opened at 7:30.
Latino, Other
How was your experience with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
He retired effective 12/31/15.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr Storment would sit us down and thoroughly explain exactly what was going on, he would draw it out on paper if it was things we didn’t understand. He would email and even be the one to return any calls to answer any question we had. He wanted to make sure we understand exactly what was going on with my husbands body...used a TV to flip through very informative slideshows stopping to throughly explain each one. We never felt uncomfortable and he always made sure we left with the answers we needed and never left feeling hopeless or scared. He talked with my husband about personal hobbies and really wanted to get on a friend level with us. We love him and his team.
We got my husbands “male infertility” diagnosis from Dr Storment [at Fertility Answers]. We did the semen analysis and retrograde SA through him. That was the only things we did before he referred us to a urologist because my husbands problems were caused by kidney and bladder problems...we were greeted with smiles and people that really made us feel better in a not so great situation. His nurse was incredible. She talked to us for a while and explained what he was going to go over and gave me a pen and paper to jot down notes during our consult with Dr Storment.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
From the moment we walked through the doors of Fertility Answers we were greeted with smiles and people that really made us feel better in a not so great situation. His nurse was incredible. She talked to us for a while and explained what he was going to go over and gave me a pen and paper to jot down notes during our consult with Dr Storment. Whenever we met Dr. Storment he invited us into his office and used a TV to flip through very informative slideshows stopping to throughly explain each one. We never felt uncomfortable and he always made sure we left with the answers we needed and never left feeling hopeless or scared. He talked with my husband about personal hobbies and really wanted to get on a friend level with us. We love him and his team.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. It’s obvious we went into our first appointment not knowing anything about infertility or what to expect. He never made us feel bad for having so many questions and was always there and a phone call away for the best answers he could provide!
We got my husbands “male infertility” diagnosis from Dr Storment. We did the semen analysis and retrograde SA through him. That was the only things we did before he referred us to a urologist because my husbands problems were caused by kidney and bladder problems.
No comment
+ Read more- Read less
I was very happy to have Dr. Conway. She’s very professional. It was hard for me to take time off to drive an hour for a consultation so she held a phone consultation with us. She explains things thoroughly so you aren’t guessing or questioning what’s happening next.... We used femera and a trigger shot to produce quality follicles for our iui treatment.... One complete iui cycle costs $1600. This included medicine, bloodwork, ultrasounds, and the actual procedure.
Their office [Fertility Answers- Lafayette] is clean and quiet. I loved the chalkboard for writing your reason for being there. It was inspirational. The photos of the babies they helped give life to are precious. You won’t feel like you are in a stuffy doctors office.... One complete iui cycle costs $1600. This included medicine, bloodwork, ultrasounds, and the actual procedure.... They are polite, professional and helpful. They let me lie down to do my blood work and reviewed the iui process with us in detail.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
She took time to get to know us, not just treat us.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Their office is clean and quiet. I loved the chalkboard for writing your reason for being there. It was inspirational. The photos of the babies they helped give life to are precious. You won’t feel like you are in a stuffy doctors office.
We did not discuss this option yet.

Anovulation, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
I had a wonderful experience with Susan Conway. She performed a dye-test on me and determined that I had one Fallopian tube closed at the very end. She also recommended ivf instead of clomid. I felt cared for... was very gentle and went through everything with me. She showed me what happens in order to get pregnant, and what she could do for me if I chose to proceed with ivf. I cried the entire time and she kept reassuring me that everything would be ok. She understood me and cared for me and my concerns.
[Fertility Answers is] very welcoming and warm. They make you feel like you’re at home. It was a great experience to me. As a whole, I believe the clinic was very clean and organized. It was also a very professional environment to be in...I had a wonderful experience with Susan Conway. She performed a dye-test on me and determined that I had one Fallopian tube closed at the very end. She also recommended ivf instead of clomid...
Anovulation, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Susan Conway at FertilityAnswers?
Let her know everything and all your concerns.
My doctor was very gentle and went through everything with me. She showed me what happens in order to get pregnant, and what she could do for me if I chose to proceed with ivf. I cried the entire time and she kept reassuring me that everything would be ok. She understood me and cared for me and my concerns.
I only received a dye-test
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
It’s very welcoming and warm. They make you feel like you’re at home. It was a great experience to me. As a whole, I believe the clinic was very clean and organized. It was also a very professional environment to be in.
My insurance pair for my test to be done. I only had to pay $40 ( co-pay). The other visits were not covered by my insurance and the price ranged from $125-$275