500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508

Treated 2011 - 2019
I do love him [Dr. Storment], he is kind and sweet and is always positive. but i do feel pushed off at times. Sometimes he doesn't tell me straight up how he feels but lets the nurses deliver the dirty work. Overall he did give me my daughter and I will forever be thankful for that. ... CD3 baseline ultrasound, CD3 25mg of Femeral, CD5-9 follistim (various quantities) CD10 follicle check ultrasound. I usually always need a few more days. come back in 12-13 check again. Usually follicles matured as he liked. 1-2 more days of stims then the trigger. IUI 36 hours after Trigger. Husband brings sample from home 2 hours prior.
At times i feel good, but then others it feels like i am put into the assembly line box. ... They [FertilityAnswers] have it all, in house lab, ultrasound and are expanding to a full IVF Lab. When I am in the mist of a cycle the apts. are always when i need them. They also allow me to get in and out and still make it to work. Love the clinic. ... they are all kind, but you can def tell they have a LOT of patients on their plate. They introduce themselves each time... even though i have been there a long time. They are always kind though.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I do love him, he is kind and sweet and is always positive. but i do feel pushed off at times. Sometimes he doesn't tell me straight up how he feels but lets the nurses deliver the dirty work. Overall he did give me my daughter and I will forever be thankful for that.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Describe the protocols John Storment used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They have it all, in house lab, ultrasound and are expanding to a full IVF Lab. When I am in the mist of a cycle the apts. are always when i need them. They also allow me to get in and out and still make it to work. Love the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Storment at Fertility Answers.
Each Injectable IUI Cycle includes monitoring and the procedure it is $1750. I pay the meds directly to the pharmacy.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
We had decided to move to IVF... well lift happened and we were unable to start when we wanted to. We wanted to try one final IUI. I called to inquire if Dr Storment would allow that. No one called me back... I had to call a couple times to finally talk to someone. When they called me back she did apologize and thought the other nurse had called me back. but was quick once she realized the mistake.
Treated 2018 - 2019
She [Dr. Susan Conway] was available to meet with me throughout my treatment cycles, and she was very responsive with questions...I felt she was very knowledgeable and explained things in a manner I could understand. She is a good communicator...One weakness, however, is that I feel like she could have been more aggressive with my treatment, and more understanding about my financial concerns...I was prescribed metformin to help regulate my pcos throughout my treatment cycles.
A treatment cycle with oral medication [at Fertility Answers] is $850. A treatment cycle with oral medication and IUI is $1300. A treatment cycle with injectable medication and IUI is $2000. All medication costs are separate...Their strength is their communication, bedside manner and compassion for their patients. I felt that the doctors were very qualified and were treating me to the best of their ability. One weakness is that they only provide one financial lending option, and I feel like other clinics have better hours.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
I felt she was very knowledgeable and explained things in a manner I could understand. She is a good communicator and is very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. One weakness, however, is that I feel like she could have been more aggressive with my treatment, and more understanding about my financial concerns
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Be willing to work with her through the process
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She was available to meet with me throughout my treatment cycles, and she was very responsive with questions.
Describe the protocols Susan Conway used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
I used femara and follistim to stimulate my ovaries before having iuis performed. I was prescribed metformin to help regulate my pcos throughout my treatment cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
All of the nurses were very compassionate and have a great bedside manner
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Conway at Fertility Answers.
A treatment cycle with oral medication is $850. A treatment cycle with oral medication and IUI is $1300. A treatment cycle with injectable medication and IUI is $2000. All medication costs are separate.
Describe Susan Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
I have not done IVF, so I am unaware of my doctor's approach
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
In the beginning of my treatment my doctor was dismissive of my previous treatment cycles with other physicians and my own personal knowledge of how I respond to certain medication, etc. This caused me to have a canceled cycle due to poor response. Once the issue was rectified, i had a better response to the medication.
Lafayette

He [Dr. Storment] as a doctor and a communicator is second to none. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. Professional. Considerate. Great bedside manner. He is extremely caring and comes across truly hopeful for your success in growing your family not just his statistics...You only see Stormant at the initial visit, egg retrieval, and transfer. I saw him one other tome when I had questions about PGS.
There were two nurses Frieda and Suzanne that were knowledgeable. There was also one nurse a Amy who clearly did not know the process well & could never answer my questions...The clinic [FertilityAnswers] operates most clinics. No surprises. ...Be prepared to be on meds longer than anticipated due to their schedule.... transfers in Baton Rouge some months...$1500 initial labs $364 mock transfer
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He as a doctor and a communicator is second to none. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. Professional. Considerate. Great bedside manner. He is extremely caring and comes across truly hopeful for your success in growing your family not just his statistics.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Your cycle is completely based on their schedule
I was put on a small dose of meds due to my history of ovarian torsion and overstimulation. I wasn’t happy with my results if only 4 eggs and one embryo when we started with 11 follicles but Dr Stormant seems confident that we will have success. We opted for a freeze all cycle due to my history of overstimulation. I am awaiting my FET and will be on meds for 41 days while awaiting the Lafayette transfer day.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
There were two nurses Frieda and Suzanne that were knowledgeable. There was also one nurse a Amy who clearly did not know the process well & could never answer my questions l. I have a Masters in Nursing so I know appropriate responses vs just trying to get by.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Nothing really needs to be said. The clinic operates most clinics. No surprises. There is no reals pros on cons that need to be mentioned. You go in, get labs drawn first, ultrasound second, then see the nurse. You only see Stormant at the initial visit, egg retrieval, and transfer. I saw him one other tome when I had questions about PGS.
$1500 initial labs $364 mock transfer $4000 meds $2600 labs $400 lawyer consents $3250 MD $1500 egg retrieval $400 anesthesia That’s all we have paid so far
Describe John Storment's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
Cannot comment on this as we only made one embryo
Lafayette

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers.

Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr Storment was very down to earth, and seemed ready to get a plan going to help us. ... He addressed us by name ... Because they could not diagnose my husband nor I with anything after being completely tested, we fell into the unexplained category. They had no reason to believe my body wouldn’t respond well to medicines so they didn’t have me on a high high dosage of everything thru IVF so I ended up with only 2 embryos able to be used. ...
Very nice and friendly atmosphere [FertilityAnswers], very opening and welcoming. ... The doctor and nurses all were always open to answer all of my many questions, and never gave the impression that I was a bother. I felt like they were truly rooting for me to get pregnant. ... I got to know the nurses and ultrasound techs from going so much and always enjoyed every single one.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr Storment was very down to earth, and seemed ready to get a plan going to help us. There was never any hesitation on my husband and I’s part with moving forward with him. He lined everything out for us and instructed us on each step thoroughly.
Don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions, he will know the answers.
Dr Storment always treated my husband and I as valued patients. He addressed us by name when we walked in, would joke with my husband about football, and was very personable every visit.
Because they could not diagnose my husband nor I with anything after being completely tested, we fell into the unexplained category. They had no reason to believe my body wouldn’t respond well to medicines so they didn’t have me on a high high dosage of everything thru IVF so I ended up with only 2 embryos able to be used. I would like to possibly have higher dosages next round.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne (IVF coordinator))
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Very nice and friendly atmosphere, very opening and welcoming. I really had nothing negative to say about my experience as a patient there. The doctor and nurses all were always open to answer all of my many questions, and never gave the impression that I was a bother. I felt like they were truly rooting for me to get pregnant.
If I remember correctly our whole IFV process including 2 transfers was around $18,000-20,000
We transferred one at a time, being we only had 2 to work with. He didn’t seem to have a problem if I would have chose to do both at once.
Treated 2017
Everything we were to expect was laid out before us before we ever decided to move forward with any treatment [with Dr. Storment]...He's a very understanding and caring doctor. He'll take all of your concerns and answer every one... we had to change our plan from a fresh transfer to a frozen one because my progesterone rose to a level that he believed would hinder implantation. Once I had a decent number of large enough follicles(can't remember the size they had to be) we triggered and his colleague , Dr Conway, did my retrieval.
They [staff at Fertility Answers] are very good about returning calls in a timely manner and never got impatient with me, regardless of how many times I called or questions I asked. The only thing bad I would say is sometimes they would get too "technical" with terms and I had to ask them to explain. I think they're just so familiar with everything that they sometimes forget that this is all new to the patient...My primary nurse could be very abrupt at times. She wasn't always the greatest at explaining the process of everything to me either. However the ultrasound tech(Julia) and the nurse( Jasmine) who drew my blood every time I went in were both phenomenal on the care they provided.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
From our very first consultation we could hear the care he has for his patients. He reviewed our case in detail and went over all our possible treatment options with us. He realistically gave us our percentages of success vs failure. We decided on the best plan of action do us, based on the results of all our testing, was IVF with ICSI. Everything we were to expect was laid out before us before we ever decided to move forward with any treatment.
Be honest with him about your concerns and feelings. He's a very understanding and caring doctor. He'll take all of your concerns and answer every one.
Every time we saw him he asked personal questions about her life and was genuinely interested in our lives outside of our infertility journey.
I don't know if there is a specific name for the protocol he used for our treatment other than ICSI for the actual fertilization process. I was on stims for almost two weeks before I triggered for my egg retrieval. He did have to double my dosage of Menopur 1/2 way through my stims because I was not responding as well as he thought I would. As a result we had to change our plan from a fresh transfer to a frozen one because my progesterone rose to a level that he believed would hinder implantation. Once I had a decent number of large enough follicles(can't remember the size they had to be) we triggered and his colleague , Dr Conway, did my retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Frida)
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They are very good about returning calls in a timely manner and never got impatient with me, regardless of how many times I called or questions I asked. The only thing bad I would say is sometimes they would get too "technical" with terms and I had to ask them to explain. I think they're just so familiar with everything that they sometimes forget that this is all new to the patient.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Answers.
I did all of my monitoring appointments first thing in the morning so I could head straight in to work after. They were very convenient and I never had to change my schedule around to accommodate them. They were very efficient with my time and I was always in and out in 30 mins or less.
Consultation was $150 total transfer fees after that were around $15,000. That is for egg retrieval medicines and frozen transfer.
We actually discussed this with him in detail and his feeling and findings were rhat there was no real increase in success rates with a multiple embryo transfer over a single but there were more risks involved in pregnancies with multiples so he prefers to only transfer one. There are exceptions he will make, for example if you're over 35 at time of retrieval or you've had multiple failed transfers.

Treated 2013
When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he [Dr. Storment] said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional. I’d like to think I wouldn’t selectively abort my babies but I have no idea what I’d do if their lives or my life were in danger, I told him I couldn’t lie and I couldn’t say yes or no. He refused treatment
[The nurses at Fertility Answers] were wonderful and sweet...The IUI’s alone were $2500 before medication, we spent probably $7,000...They are very nice and I enjoyed meeting the other doctor I would just steer clear of Storment if you are sensitive. They get results but aren’t concerned about figuring out WHY you aren’t conceiving...When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he [Dr. Storment] said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He’s very into results, I’m not convinced he cares of his patients but I could be wrong. I felt like a number and less than due to the limited amount of money we had. He told my husband I was emotional when he didn’t agree with my view.
Don’t put your heart into it
When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional. I’d like to think I wouldn’t selectively abort my babies but I have no idea what I’d do if their lives or my life were in danger, I told him I couldn’t lie and I couldn’t say yes or no. He refused treatment
We started with Femera because Clomid makes me crazy, that only resulted in 2 eggs, I ovulate at least one on my own each month anyway. So we went to femera and shots in the stomach (I cannot recall the name of the medication), again only 2 eggs, we only had money for one more so he upped it to double doses of femera and double doses of the shots and I got 14 mature eggs with several smaller ones, 21 in all I believe
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They were wonderful and sweet
The IUI’s alone were $2500 before medication, we spent probably $7,000
He didn’t recommend it
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
They just showed we only did one IUI and one failed one but that’s not accurate, my records and bills show 2 and 1 canceled.
Treated 2016 - 2017
She's [Dr. Susan Conway] a brilliant physician. I do wish she had called me personally with results from my betas as I had questions and wasn't comfortable asking the coordinator. She is very punctual and professional with appointments and prpcedures. And I am so thankful she was there at each transfer to give me a little pep talk and check on me beforehand...
They [FertilityAnswers] would greatly benefit from another ultrasound tech and phlebotomist to make frequent monitoring appointments more efficient...Stim cycle involved 225 follistim, menopur, ganerilex, trigger shot FET 14 day Lupron, estrace, PIO, low dose aspirin...She often assumes I understand my protocol and how the entire process goes. But I had so many questions regarding day of transfer specifics that I was uneasy asking
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She's a brilliant physician. I do wish she had called me personally with results from my betas as I had questions and wasn't comfortable asking the coordinator. She is very punctual and professional with appointments and prpcedures. And I am so thankful she was there at each transfer to give me a little pep talk and check on me beforehand
Write down questions before all appointments. It's an emotional process and you're likely to forget them in the moment
She is actively interested in the care and physical and emotional well being of her patients. She is thorough and takes time to explain protocol and answer questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux )
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They would greatly benefit from another ultrasound tech and phlebotomist to make frequent monitoring appointments more efficient
Our stim cycle and fresh transfer were quoted around 13,000 without meds. FET was around 2800 plus meds
My first transfer it was highly recommended to transfer one. When we were unsuccessful we transferred two the next transfer. Our final transfer we transferred our last one.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I believe Dr Conway truly wants to help and get the treatment correct and help couples have the family they want so badly. Bedside manner is something to be desired but with that being said I went there to get pregnant so if she’s dry and gets me pregnant than it’s good with me....I really spent more time with the nursing staff than the doctors....Microcode protocol, long protocol (resulted in OHSS) and a microcode protocol. All protocols used because of my age.
Appointments are fairly easy to get and they [FertilityAnswers] get you in and out as quickly as possible. The support staff is great as well. Billing is always there if there are questions and they don’t mind going back to your insurance to fight for you....The nurses were always there to answer questions and show how to use the meds. The more senior nurses are very knowledgeable and another of them is a bit scatterbrained but tries real hard.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Everything she’s saying is true but don’t forget there is more to it than what is going on or being said. Have faith and hope and don’t give up. It’s science and a whole lot of faith.
I really spent more time with the nursing staff than the doctors.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Appointments are fairly easy to get and they get you in and out as quickly as possible. The support staff is great as well. Billing is always there if there are questions and they don’t mind going back to your insurance to fight for you.
procedures and medication.
Treated 2016
Dr Conway is very direct and blunt. She won't lead you on a course she feels won't be successful. I was confident that we were getting the right treatment for us. Dr Conway found a blocked tube on my hsg which guided our treatment as we had to wait for right ovulation before doing our iui....She was very matter of fact about our treatment and diagnosis. No fluff but took the time to make sure these were the steps we wanted to take....
They [Fertility Answers] can be difficult to get a hold of at times but they always return phone calls within a day if not same day. The clinic is very clean and comforting. Everyone is respectful and compassionate. They are pretty available and I didn't have to wait long for treatment to begin...The front desk/nurse doesn't always answer calls promptly but they are genuineand compassionate and detailed...when we got our positive they were as happy as we were!
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Listen to everything she says. It may be different than what you think your treatment should be. She really does only recommend things she believes will result in a positive test.
She was very matter of fact about our treatment and diagnosis. No fluff but took the time to make sure these were the steps we wanted to take. And when we got our positive they were as happy as we were!
We used letrozole taken for 5 days (started on cycle day 3), an hcg trigger shot, and iui
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They can be difficult to get a hold of at times but they always return phone calls within a day if not same day. The clinic is very clean and comforting. Everyone is respectful and compassionate. They are pretty available and I didn't have to wait long for treatment to begin.
2000