500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508

Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Conway] was very compassionate to our situation. you can tell she actually cares about her patients...Dr. Conway was very thorough. I felt very comfortable talking with her and felt that she explained the procedures and risks and treatment plan. she listened to our concerns and what treatment plan we wanted to go with...With both of my IUI cycles she had me on Letrozole. Baseline ultrasounds the day my cycle started. Another ultrasound around day 11 and then usually triggered ovulation with an HCG injection around day 13-15
each iui [at Fertility Answers] was roughly $1200 plus the cost of medication. we had a $60 consultation fee and minimal lab fees...most of the nurses we fantastic. the Ultrasound tech, Jessica is absolutely wonderful!...the clinic is very organized. the staff is very friendly and accomodating...With both of my IUI cycles she had me on Letrozole. Baseline ultrasounds the day my cycle started. Another ultrasound around day 11 and then usually triggered ovulation with an HCG injection around day 13-15
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Dont be afraid to ask questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She was very compassionate to our situation. you can tell she actually cares about her patients
Describe the protocols Susan Conway used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
the clinic is very organized. the staff is very friendly and accomodating
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Conway at Fertility Answers.
each iui was roughly $1200 plus the cost of medication. we had a $60 consultation fee and minimal lab fees

Treated 2016 - 2017
He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive....I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs...The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant.
The nursing staff [Fertility Answers- BR] is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else....A round of medicated IUI was about $1500....He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Prepare questions you may have before a meeting and he will answer them all.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I not only felt like a human but somehow he makes you feel like you are his number one priority.
Describe the protocols John Storment used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs where every other doctor has prescribed Clomid which didn't go well with my endometriosis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Storment at Fertility Answers.
A round of medicated IUI was about $1500.
Treated 2016 - 2017
He [Dr. Storment] was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us....Clomid & injections every month followed by an ultrasound check up. HSG procedure. Laparoscopy surgery to try to open my blocked tubes...he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment [at FertilityAnswers]. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
Just breathe ..
I never once went into any procedure thinking "this will work" .. He was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us.
1,000-12,000 before insurance
Treated 2016
Dr. Webster was so personable and never rushed...Dr. Webster was a gift to us during the IVF process. He was so thorough and took his time with us. We saw him at every monitoring visit etc. You can tell he truly had a passion for his patients...Successful IVF cycle was Menopur injectables along with one other injectible that I can't recalL. Retrieved 25 eggs, 23 fertilized, 9 day 5 embryos. I hyperstimmed so we froze all. We did not do PGS testing. Frozen transfer after estrogen patches and endometrin suppositories. Transferred 2 embryos, one took! Live singleton birth at 40w2d
IVF [at Fertility Answers] was around $25,000 total for retrieval, transfer, and meds...Three nurses, rotated at every visit. All were great...Successful IVF cycle was Menopur injectables along with one other injectible that I can't recalL. Retrieved 25 eggs, 23 fertilized, 9 day 5 embryos. I hyperstimmed so we froze all. We did not do PGS testing. Frozen transfer after estrogen patches and endometrin suppositories. Transferred 2 embryos, one took! Live singleton birth at 40w2d
How was your experience with Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Webster was a gift to us during the IVF process. He was so thorough and took his time with us. We saw him at every monitoring visit etc. You can tell he truly had a passion for his patients. We will miss him now that he's retired!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers?
Be prepared emotionally
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Webster was so personable and never rushed.
Describe the protocols Bobby Webster (retired) used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Three nurses, rotated at every visit. All were great
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Location- located at woman's hospital very convenient. I was pleased with my results
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers.
IVF was around $25,000 total for retrieval, transfer, and meds
Treated 2016
I love him [Dr. John Storment] he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan... He talked to us explained everything wrote it out for us to see , then discussed our treatment plan very helpful & nice to talk to
Everyone at the clinic [Fertility Answers- Baton Rouge] is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone... Put me on letrozole , did my baseline trigger shot , then scheduled me for my iui... For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I love him he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan
Write down all your questions to ask him & keep notes
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Was very nice & helpful showed me how to do my trigger shot
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Everyone at the clinic is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone
For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
Describe John Storment's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
Nothing
Treated 2013 - 2015
He [Dr. Webster] is very kind, he even remembered me at an event several months after my miscarriage (I had taken a break and hadn't been to his clinic in awhile). He is very understanding, sympathetic, but also honest. He is encouraging and not impatient.
[The staff at Fertility Answers] are sweet, they return calls quickly and answer questions honestly. They never made me feel stupid with all my questions! Very compassionate after my miscarriage...they always seem to remember you even though there are a lot of patients!
How was your experience with Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers?
So nice, kind, understanding, great bedside manner, & will be honest with you and explain everything well. He is encouraging and not impatient. He remembers you every time.
Ask any questions you have, he is very patient and won't make you feel crazy! Write down questions before you go or you will forget!
He is very kind, he even remembered me at an event several months after my miscarriage (I had taken a break and hadn't been to his clinic in awhile). He is very understanding, sympathetic, but also honest. His staff is also friendly, they always seem to remember you even though there are a lot of patients!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They're sweet, they return calls quickly and answer questions honestly. They never made me feel stupid with all my questions! Very compassionate after my miscarriage.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding at our initial consult and recommended the best course of action for us...She recommended ivf due to the amount of time we’ve been trying to conceive. We started the process in August of 2017 and did lab work and other test...We are to pick up where we left off when we feel is best...explains each process well.
[The nursing staff at Fertility Answers is] Very polite...The clinic is very welcoming when you walk in, it feels as if your in a regular doctors office. The front desk personnel are very welcoming.i would recommended this office to my friends and family. I trust Dr Conway with the entire process...Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding at our initial consult and recommended the best course of action for us.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding in our treatment plan and course of action. She recommended ivf due to the amount of time we’ve been trying to conceive. We started the process in August of 2017 and did lab work and other test. We are to pick up where we left off when we feel is best.
She’s very thorough and understanding and explains each process well.
Very polite
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Webster] retired effective 12/31/15....The clinic was nice. I think they have a huge patient load and when the nurses call you, they don’t necessarily remember who you are. I did like that the clinic opened at 7:30.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] was nice. I think they have a huge patient load and when the nurses call you, they don’t necessarily remember who you are. I did like that the clinic opened at 7:30.
How was your experience with Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers?
He retired effective 12/31/15.
Treated 2011 - 2019
I do love him [Dr. Storment], he is kind and sweet and is always positive. but i do feel pushed off at times. Sometimes he doesn't tell me straight up how he feels but lets the nurses deliver the dirty work. Overall he did give me my daughter and I will forever be thankful for that. ... CD3 baseline ultrasound, CD3 25mg of Femeral, CD5-9 follistim (various quantities) CD10 follicle check ultrasound. I usually always need a few more days. come back in 12-13 check again. Usually follicles matured as he liked. 1-2 more days of stims then the trigger. IUI 36 hours after Trigger. Husband brings sample from home 2 hours prior.
At times i feel good, but then others it feels like i am put into the assembly line box. ... They [FertilityAnswers] have it all, in house lab, ultrasound and are expanding to a full IVF Lab. When I am in the mist of a cycle the apts. are always when i need them. They also allow me to get in and out and still make it to work. Love the clinic. ... they are all kind, but you can def tell they have a LOT of patients on their plate. They introduce themselves each time... even though i have been there a long time. They are always kind though.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I do love him, he is kind and sweet and is always positive. but i do feel pushed off at times. Sometimes he doesn't tell me straight up how he feels but lets the nurses deliver the dirty work. Overall he did give me my daughter and I will forever be thankful for that.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They have it all, in house lab, ultrasound and are expanding to a full IVF Lab. When I am in the mist of a cycle the apts. are always when i need them. They also allow me to get in and out and still make it to work. Love the clinic.
Each Injectable IUI Cycle includes monitoring and the procedure it is $1750. I pay the meds directly to the pharmacy.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
We had decided to move to IVF... well lift happened and we were unable to start when we wanted to. We wanted to try one final IUI. I called to inquire if Dr Storment would allow that. No one called me back... I had to call a couple times to finally talk to someone. When they called me back she did apologize and thought the other nurse had called me back. but was quick once she realized the mistake.
Treated 2017 - 2019
I think Dr Storment is very knowledgeable on infertility. He is always willing to sit down with me and my husband to talk and answer any questions we have and helps to ease our worries through this process. When a cycle is not successful he always has a plan b ready for the next cycle. ... My first time trying IUI he just tried ovulation induction with letrozole. When i did not progress like he wanted he cancelled that cycle. I started the next cycle with letrozole and 75 iu follistim ejections with a trigger shot done when my follicles where a size they needed to be. I responded much better to this and we were able to do three cycles of IUI this way, but none were successful.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] has friendly and knowledgeable staff, they are very professional. From the lady who answers the phones to the nursing staff everyone is always happy and cheerful. They staff is very compassionate when a cycle is unsuccessful and eager to help you along the way. I do not really have anything bad to say about the clinic and I have not had a bad experience other then not getting pregnant yet.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
If you feel unsure about anything take the time to talk to Dr Storment because he will answer all your questions and will try his best to ease your mind while going through your infertility struggle. He is very compassionate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: I saw either Amy or Freda each visit.)
Both nurses were very compassionate and understanding. They always gave me a calendar on what I needed to do on which day. They showed me how to do my shots and how to mix my trigger shot when needed. Any time I had a question or concern during my cycles I was always able to talk to them or leave a message, which they always responded quickly too.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic has friendly and knowledgeable staff, they are very professional. From the lady who answers the phones to the nursing staff everyone is always happy and cheerful. They staff is very compassionate when a cycle is unsuccessful and eager to help you along the way. I do not really have anything bad to say about the clinic and I have not had a bad experience other then not getting pregnant yet.
The cost for an IUI cycle with no medication was $1,750. My follistim shot through SMP Pharmacy Solutions in Miami, FL is $280, my trigger shot is $89, and my letrozole was $10.
Treated 2013 - 2019
He [Dr. John Storment] suggested we start with 3 IUIs before moving to IVF. First and second IUI, we did Femara 5 mg at night CD 3-7 (1st) and CD 4-8 (2nd), and Novarel 10,000 trigger shot about 22 hours before the IUIs. Both resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For the 3rd IUI, we added Follistim 100iu CD8-10. Everything else was the same as the first IUI as far as protocol. The 3rd IUI was 36 hours after the trigger shot. This one also ended in a negative pregnancy test. Dr. Storment felt like Femara/Letrozole was best for me since I have PCOS. I responded well each cycle having one dominant follicle more than 20mm. My husband's sperm counts/motility/morphology were all high and good. No male factor issues.
One wonderful thing this clinic [Fertility Answers] does offer is The Gift of Hope program. They chose one applicant each year to receive a free IVF treatment. Another wonderful thing they do is they participate in the Baby Steps/Sarah's Laughter foundation and donate grants. We participated in a Baby Steps Walk in 2017 and won a $500 grant for the Fertility Answers clinic. That covered our initial consultation ($350) and my post IUIs follow up appointment ($150) with Dr. Storment where we discussed the next step of IVF.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is very knowledgeable. He always made me feel comfortable and informed. I feel like he's "in my corner"! He wants this for us just as much as we want it and he's going to do everything in his power to make it happen. I trust him. I feel comfortable talking with him, asking him questions, and know I'll always get straight answer. He has been up front with me with my test results showing my low AMH and expressed how concerned he was. He strongly suggested not putting off IVF any longer. We plan to start within the next month or two because of his honest input on my health and our treatments.
Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something. Dr. Storment is more than willing to spend the time with you making sure you understand and are comfortable with moving forward.
The office always has a calm and comforting atmosphere. Anyone I speak to greets me with a friendly smile and they always ask how I am doing. You can tell they care and that they remember you from the last visit.
He suggested we start with 3 IUIs before moving to IVF. First and second IUI, we did Femara 5 mg at night CD 3-7 (1st) and CD 4-8 (2nd), and Novarel 10,000 trigger shot about 22 hours before the IUIs. Both resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For the 3rd IUI, we added Follistim 100iu CD8-10. Everything else was the same as the first IUI as far as protocol. The 3rd IUI was 36 hours after the trigger shot. This one also ended in a negative pregnancy test. Dr. Storment felt like Femara/Letrozole was best for me since I have PCOS. I responded well each cycle having one dominant follicle more than 20mm. My husband's sperm counts/motility/morphology were all high and good. No male factor issues.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I always feel like they care about me and getting us pregnant. They always answer any questions I may have.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Front office staff, ultrasound tech, phlebotomist, nurses, assistants and doctors are all caring and knowledgeable. I never feel like just a number to them. I feel at home at this clinic. Appointments are easy to make and/or change. Everyone is respectful and friendly. I haven't found any weaknesses in their system or with the people who work there. The only issue I've had is with some of the pricing of services. However, I know this is the case with MOST fertility clinics and it's an absolute shame that most insurance plans do not cover fertility treatments. I have to pay for everything out of pocket. Our first IVF including retrieval and transfer, with PGS testing and medications is going to cost us about $23,000. I personally feel like this should be lower. Nationwide. Not just at this clinic. One wonderful thing this clinic does offer is The Gift of Hope program. They chose one applicant each year to receive a free IVF treatment. Another wonderful thing they do is they participate in the Baby Steps/Sarah's Laughter foundation and donate grants. We participated in a Baby Steps Walk in 2017 and won a $500 grant for the Fertility Answers clinic. That covered our initial consultation ($350) and my post IUIs follow up appointment ($150) with Dr. Storment where we discussed the next step of IVF.
Initial consultation $350 HSG $600 AMH lab $100 Oral medicated IUIs $1300 each Injectables IUI $1750 Follow up/IVF consult with Dr. $150 Medications were separate, ordered from MDR pharmacy which cost us about $800 for all 3 IUIs. Other lab work cost us a few hundred dollars. Genetic carrier testing was $395. We haven't started IVF yet but will cost us around $23,000.
He was very adamant about only transferring one good quality embryo. He explains the benefits of this and the risks associated with transferring multiple embryos. He did say that if we end up with poor quality embryos, that he and the embryologist would decide if transferring 2 would be best.
Treated 2018 - 2019
She [Dr. Susan Conway] was available to meet with me throughout my treatment cycles, and she was very responsive with questions...I felt she was very knowledgeable and explained things in a manner I could understand. She is a good communicator...One weakness, however, is that I feel like she could have been more aggressive with my treatment, and more understanding about my financial concerns...I was prescribed metformin to help regulate my pcos throughout my treatment cycles.
A treatment cycle with oral medication [at Fertility Answers] is $850. A treatment cycle with oral medication and IUI is $1300. A treatment cycle with injectable medication and IUI is $2000. All medication costs are separate...Their strength is their communication, bedside manner and compassion for their patients. I felt that the doctors were very qualified and were treating me to the best of their ability. One weakness is that they only provide one financial lending option, and I feel like other clinics have better hours.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
I felt she was very knowledgeable and explained things in a manner I could understand. She is a good communicator and is very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. One weakness, however, is that I feel like she could have been more aggressive with my treatment, and more understanding about my financial concerns
Be willing to work with her through the process
She was available to meet with me throughout my treatment cycles, and she was very responsive with questions.
I used femara and follistim to stimulate my ovaries before having iuis performed. I was prescribed metformin to help regulate my pcos throughout my treatment cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
All of the nurses were very compassionate and have a great bedside manner
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
A treatment cycle with oral medication is $850. A treatment cycle with oral medication and IUI is $1300. A treatment cycle with injectable medication and IUI is $2000. All medication costs are separate.
Describe Susan Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
I have not done IVF, so I am unaware of my doctor's approach
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
In the beginning of my treatment my doctor was dismissive of my previous treatment cycles with other physicians and my own personal knowledge of how I respond to certain medication, etc. This caused me to have a canceled cycle due to poor response. Once the issue was rectified, i had a better response to the medication.
Lafayette

He [Dr. Storment] as a doctor and a communicator is second to none. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. Professional. Considerate. Great bedside manner. He is extremely caring and comes across truly hopeful for your success in growing your family not just his statistics...You only see Stormant at the initial visit, egg retrieval, and transfer. I saw him one other tome when I had questions about PGS.
There were two nurses Frieda and Suzanne that were knowledgeable. There was also one nurse a Amy who clearly did not know the process well & could never answer my questions...The clinic [FertilityAnswers] operates most clinics. No surprises. ...Be prepared to be on meds longer than anticipated due to their schedule.... transfers in Baton Rouge some months...$1500 initial labs $364 mock transfer
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He as a doctor and a communicator is second to none. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. Professional. Considerate. Great bedside manner. He is extremely caring and comes across truly hopeful for your success in growing your family not just his statistics.
Your cycle is completely based on their schedule
I was put on a small dose of meds due to my history of ovarian torsion and overstimulation. I wasn’t happy with my results if only 4 eggs and one embryo when we started with 11 follicles but Dr Stormant seems confident that we will have success. We opted for a freeze all cycle due to my history of overstimulation. I am awaiting my FET and will be on meds for 41 days while awaiting the Lafayette transfer day.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
There were two nurses Frieda and Suzanne that were knowledgeable. There was also one nurse a Amy who clearly did not know the process well & could never answer my questions l. I have a Masters in Nursing so I know appropriate responses vs just trying to get by.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Nothing really needs to be said. The clinic operates most clinics. No surprises. There is no reals pros on cons that need to be mentioned. You go in, get labs drawn first, ultrasound second, then see the nurse. You only see Stormant at the initial visit, egg retrieval, and transfer. I saw him one other tome when I had questions about PGS.
$1500 initial labs $364 mock transfer $4000 meds $2600 labs $400 lawyer consents $3250 MD $1500 egg retrieval $400 anesthesia That’s all we have paid so far
Cannot comment on this as we only made one embryo
Lafayette
She [Dr. Conway] was very straight forward and blunt about the facts of infertility, which I appreciated... I was looking for answers and a sense of understanding, which I didn't get from the previous doctor. Upon our first meeting, I could tell she was a straight shooter so to speak. She presented the facts and laid out my options. I agreed on the path forward and things moved quickly. During the IUI, there was an issue with the catheter
Staff [at Fertility Answers] is very professional, but on the day of the IUI I kinda felt like a number. I understand there is a time sensitivity to the procedure and it was awkward, but felt a little bit robotic...When your name was called the nurse or staff member was ready to do their job. All were polite and ready to help. I have no weaknesses to mention...$1200 IUI procedure including ultrasounds and bloodwork.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
I had received the diagnosis of unexplained infertility by another doctor and went to Dr Conway for a consult. I was looking for answers and a sense of understanding, which I didn't get from the previous doctor. Upon our first meeting, I could tell she was a straight shooter so to speak. She presented the facts and laid out my options. I agreed on the path forward and things moved quickly. During the IUI, there was an issue with the catheter so she smartly remembered I got an HSG done so she asked the nurse to pull it up to help her navigate the catheter. She kept asking me how I was doing and explaining her steps. I like to understand what's going on (not everyone likes that).
She will throw a lot of information at you, but don't be intimated. She it's very down to earth.
She was very straight forward and blunt about the facts of infertility, which I appreciated. All the staff were very polite and helpful.
With Dr Conway, she suggested an IUI with estrogen and an injection trigger shot and progestrone.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Wish it was closer to where I live. I have to drive little over an hour to the clinic. Staff is very professional, but on the day of the IUI I kinda felt like a number. I understand there is a time sensitivity to the procedure and it was awkward, but felt a little bit robotic.
$1200 IUI procedure including ultrasounds and bloodwork.
Treated 2017
Dr. Conway never remembered who we were and we did 4 IUI’s with her. On the final IUI she actually walked into the room and said “hey guys! So is this your first IUI?” When we told he no, she looked at her notes and said “oh yea, you’re the ones who keep trying these.”...I only saw Dr. Conway for our initial consult, HSG and IUI’s. For one of our IUI’s there was a tropical storm in the gulf and she triggered me one night and did the IUI about 12 hours later. I was so upset knowing that she did this to avoid having to deal with the fact that there may be a tropical storm within the 36 hour window. I never felt like she timed our IUI’s right.
I spoke to a different nurse [at Fertility Answers] every time. Nothing was consistent and I never felt like anyone knew who I was. I was just a number...1,300 for IUI with Letrozole $200 for medication...Bloodwork and ultrasounds were done quickly. But I always felt rushed to get out of there. The financial department refused to submit things to my insurance company until I insisted. Turns out the one I insisted that they submit was covered. Know your insurance benifits before going in.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Ask lots of questions and do your own research!
Dr. Conway never remembered who we were and we did 4 IUI’s with her. On the final IUI she actually walked into the room and said “hey guys! So is this your first IUI?” When we told he no, she looked at her notes and said “oh yea, you’re the ones who keep trying these.” It was super awkward and rude.
For an IUI cycle I would go in for a baseline scan on day 2-3 of my cycle. If everything looked good I would then take Letrozole from day 3-7. I would go in for an ultrasound and bloodwork around day 10-11 to check follicle size and then I would wait to hear from the nurse for instructions on when to administer the trigger shot. After the trigger shot, our IUI would be anywhere from 12-36 hours after. It was never consistent.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
I spoke to a different nurse every time. Nothing was consistent and I never felt like anyone knew who I was. I was just a number.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic was convenient because it was 5 minutes from my house. Bloodwork and ultrasounds were done quickly. But I always felt rushed to get out of there. The financial department refused to submit things to my insurance company until I insisted. Turns out the one I insisted that they submit was covered. Know your insurance benifits before going in.
1,300 for IUI with Letrozole $200 for medication
Treated 2011 - 2016
Dr. Storment always took his time with us during our appointments. We weren’t rushed. He was very thorough when explaining tests, treatments, and outcomes. We were encouraged to ask questions. I felt like he really knew us and knew what we needed vs my regular OB who often had to look in my chart to remember what treatment we were even doing or how to answer my questions.
The staff [at FertilityAnswers] was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received...Suzanne [nurse] was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is very friendly, easy to talk to, thorough, and professional. I felt like I was in extremely capable hands while I was his patient. Under his care, I had two children (both on the first IUI cycle each time) and each cycle could not have gone any smoother.
Do your own research and be your own advocate. After struggling with fertility and seeing my regular OBGYN for almost a year, I had lots of questions that he couldn’t answer. When I went to Dr. Storment, he was prepared and capable of answering each question and was pleased that I was taking the initiative in researching procedures and treatments. Don’t wait for doctors to tell you everything. Learn about things related to your care so you can come prepared with questions and concerns.
IUI cycle 1: Femara pills, trigger shot, and IUI using my husband’s frozen sperm (he was out of town at work). The Femara was used because I had a reaction to clomid previously with my OBGYN. Trigger shot was to release eggs in preparation for IUI. IUI was needed because my husband had too many white blood cells in his semen that impeded their ability to reach the egg for fertilization. Resulted in one healthy baby IUI 2: Femara + injections, trigger shot, and IUI using husband’s sperm provided on same day. Femara was used because it had worked for me previously, injections were used because I only had one egg with Femara and he wanted to make sure I’d have more mature follicles to better our chances of pregnancy, trigger shot and IUI were used for same reasons as mentioned above. Resulted in one healthy baby
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne )
Suzanne was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The staff was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received.
I cannot remember specific costs but the total for each IUI including medications, ultrasounds, lab work, etc. was close to $3000
Does not apply to me
Treated 2015
Md [Dr. Storment] was friendly. As a whole, I felt like my wishes were not considered as I had wanted. I only met with this particular Md once I think, but i did have communication through the nurses with him later on. He definitely listened and answered questions during that one particular visit... i was given the option of IUI or nothing. I wanted to start basic treatment with fertility pills only; they would not do this. If you want aggressive treatment, this is the place to go.
HSG [at Fertility Answers] was $500. IUI would have been approximately $1200...Maybe I was overreacting, but I thought the nursing staff was a bit unfriendly (on one or two particular occasions over the phone). Otherwise, they seemed fairly cordial. My husband was not allowed to go into my HSG procedure with me. It seemed like this caused a little bit of friction because I was scared and wanted him, too.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Md was friendly. As a whole, I felt like my wishes were not considered as I had wanted. I only met with this particular Md once I think, but i did have communication through the nurses with him later on. He definitely listened and answered questions during that one particular visit. He requested an HSG, which I did with another dr in their practice.
Ask detailed questions early on and what their plan for you is. I was not impressed with my overall treatment regimen, even though I was only seen a couple times. Maybe it would have gotten better if I would have followed exactly what their plan was, but I believe I have the right to my own treatment in certain aspects. I wish I would have been presented with more options, instead of the "take it or leave it" approach.
In some ways, I felt like a human and respected. But in other ways, I felt like my wishes were not considered. I was not ready to do IUI at that time, but that is all that I was presented with for options. I had to go back to my primary care GYN to receive the basic fertility treatment that I wanted at that time (fertility pills/monitored cycles).
First visit was an initial conult. Second visit, I had an HSG done, which showed patent tubes. Then, i had labs for PCOS, which came back negative. Afterward, i was given the option of IUI or nothing. I wanted to start basic treatment with fertility pills only; they would not do this. If you want aggressive treatment, this is the place to go.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Nice building..we did have to drive about 2 hrs to get to the Lafayette location for any tests/procedures!
Insurance did not cover anything. Initial consult was close to $200, I think. HSG was $500. IUI would have been approximately $1200.
Treated 2004 - 2014
He [Dr. Storment] is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles....Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.... He and his staff were always heartfelt in their treatment of us. I can not say a single bad thing of him or his staff....
Amazing office [FertilityAnswers], warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant....Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles. Called him at his house when I was freaking out and as always he was glad and happy I called. Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.
Let him have your worries and fears, he will do everything in his power to get the desired result.
Consult Check tubes. Laparoscopy Started with 3 clomid cycles- no pregnancies. On to 3 iui cycles- no pregnancies. Ivf pregnant single miscarriage Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Fet not pregnant Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Ivf not pregnant Fet pregnant single miscarriage So..... it seems I can get pregnant with help but then tragically have problems maintaining pregnancy. Earliest loss at around 6 weeks and longest at almost 22 weeks. I have taken a break but ready to get back to achieving being a mommy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne)
Always on point. Always knew exactly what I needed and answered every question I had. Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept. Gave genuine hugs when needed.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Amazing office, warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant. My husband has never said anything negative about the office or staff. Never asked that we switch or find another place.
Med about 2500 Visits about 1500 Dr. fee about 3000 Icsi about 2000 Hospital fee about 500
We talked and discussed these issues. He aired on the side of caution as to the number of embryos transferred. He knew where I stood and I him.

Treated 2013
When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he [Dr. Storment] said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional. I’d like to think I wouldn’t selectively abort my babies but I have no idea what I’d do if their lives or my life were in danger, I told him I couldn’t lie and I couldn’t say yes or no. He refused treatment
[The nurses at Fertility Answers] were wonderful and sweet...The IUI’s alone were $2500 before medication, we spent probably $7,000...They are very nice and I enjoyed meeting the other doctor I would just steer clear of Storment if you are sensitive. They get results but aren’t concerned about figuring out WHY you aren’t conceiving...When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he [Dr. Storment] said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He’s very into results, I’m not convinced he cares of his patients but I could be wrong. I felt like a number and less than due to the limited amount of money we had. He told my husband I was emotional when he didn’t agree with my view.
Don’t put your heart into it
When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional. I’d like to think I wouldn’t selectively abort my babies but I have no idea what I’d do if their lives or my life were in danger, I told him I couldn’t lie and I couldn’t say yes or no. He refused treatment
We started with Femera because Clomid makes me crazy, that only resulted in 2 eggs, I ovulate at least one on my own each month anyway. So we went to femera and shots in the stomach (I cannot recall the name of the medication), again only 2 eggs, we only had money for one more so he upped it to double doses of femera and double doses of the shots and I got 14 mature eggs with several smaller ones, 21 in all I believe
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They were wonderful and sweet
The IUI’s alone were $2500 before medication, we spent probably $7,000
He didn’t recommend it
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
They just showed we only did one IUI and one failed one but that’s not accurate, my records and bills show 2 and 1 canceled.
Lafayette

Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF. Our only option is donor eggs or embryo donation. He was very respectful and to the point about the issues....My husband repeated multiple sperm analysis due to his low count, motility, and poor morphology. His analysis eventually looked promising for IUI after FertilAid, antibiotics, and antioxidants for a couple of months.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is very timely and efficient. They were quick to respond to phone calls, questions, and concerns. I felt very welcomed and like my voice was heard there. I also felt compassion from everyone after my unexpected diagnosis....Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF. Our only option is donor eggs or embryo donation. He was very respectful and to the point about the issues. We appreciated that.
To expect that he will tell you what you are facing truthfully and how to find a solution.
He took time with us and showed compassion with our infertility diagnosis.
My husband repeated multiple sperm analysis due to his low count, motility, and poor morphology. His analysis eventually looked promising for IUI after FertilAid, antibiotics, and antioxidants for a couple of months. I then had a HSG, which was normal. My periods stopped x2 months, so my FSH was drawn. It was 75 at 26 years old. Dr. Storment ordered another FSH and an AMH level. My FSH was then 86 and my AMH almost nonexistent. We were then told invitro was not an option, but donor eggs and embryo adoption was.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They were all very professional, knowledgeable, and timely. I have no complaints.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is very timely and efficient. They were quick to respond to phone calls, questions, and concerns. I felt very welcomed and like my voice was heard there. I also felt compassion from everyone after my unexpected diagnosis.
I can’t remember specifics at this time. I believe all cost we’re around $1,500.
Not applicable
Treated 2013 - 2018
Dr. Storment was incredible. Our first visit was after 8 months of ttc. He told us that most couples do not get referred until at least 1 year of ttc, but for our specific circumstances, he was so happy we were there. Over five years later, we have many personal reasons to delay fertility treatments (endometriosis, loss of my dad, our home flooding, etc), but every time we see Dr. Storment, he encourages us and gives us hope.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is busy so be prepared that it may take a few months to schedule your first appointment. I do not have any complaints or reservations about the clinic, as I have always had a positive experience.... The nursing staff were always kind, willing to explain and answer questions, and quick to return phone calls. The ultrasound tech is the absolute sweetest... My husband and I both love Dr. John Storment. Every visit we left the Fertility Answers clinic with hope and excitement. We love his humor, warm personality, and honesty about our journey. Dr. Storment has encouraged us through the years to not give up.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
My husband and I both love Dr. John Storment. Every visit we left the Fertility Answers clinic with hope and excitement. We love his humor, warm personality, and honesty about our journey. Dr. Storment has encouraged us through the years to not give up. I cannot explain how defeated we have felt and he has always given us hope. That is invaluable to us.
Be prepared to try different treatments and research the costs involved. No matter how long it takes, don't lose heart.
I do not remember the details or specifics of the treatment strategies with Dr. Storment.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is busy so be prepared that it may take a few months to schedule your first appointment. I do not have any complaints or reservations about the clinic, as I have always had a positive experience.
The costs of treatment were out of pocket, I do not remember the exact cost per treatment.
Treated 2014 - 2017
He [Dr. Storment] was very sincere in wanting to help us and took the time to explain the procedures in terminology my husband and I could both understand. He was a very warm and friendly person and very easy to talk to.... Mini IVF- Clomid for 5 days Follistim 75mg for several days HCG injection 10000 a couple days before retrieval 3 eggs retrieved and 2 made it to transfer day resulting in a biochemical pregnancy
Clinic [Fertility Answers] was beautiful and spa like. Very comfortable and easy to get around. Great location near hospital for convenience. The nurse and staff were warm and welcoming. The financial staff was knowledgeable about insurance and financing options. The lab was quick with results and you could always call for updates lab results etc. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone.... Monitoring was very convenient.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He was very sincere in wanting to help us and took the time to explain the procedures in terminology my husband and I could both understand. He was a very warm and friendly person and very easy to talk to.
Be open to all outcomes.
He took time to meet with my husband and I in person and was very respectful and sincere about wanting to help us
Very friendly and explained all medications side effect dosages etc
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Clinic was beautiful and spa like. Very comfortable and easy to get around. Great location near hospital for convenience. The nurse and staff were warm and welcoming. The financial staff was knowledgeable about insurance and financing options. The lab was quick with results and you could always call for updates lab results etc. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. Although I did not get the outcome I would have liked the staff and clinic were very supportive and offered sincere condolences.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Answers.
Monitoring was very convenient. There was never a wait and the ultrasound tech was very knowledgeable and always explained what was going on.
It was pricier than most clinics however it was the only close clinic in my area.
Treated 2016 - 2017
She's [Dr. Susan Conway] a brilliant physician. I do wish she had called me personally with results from my betas as I had questions and wasn't comfortable asking the coordinator. She is very punctual and professional with appointments and prpcedures. And I am so thankful she was there at each transfer to give me a little pep talk and check on me beforehand...
They [FertilityAnswers] would greatly benefit from another ultrasound tech and phlebotomist to make frequent monitoring appointments more efficient...Stim cycle involved 225 follistim, menopur, ganerilex, trigger shot FET 14 day Lupron, estrace, PIO, low dose aspirin...She often assumes I understand my protocol and how the entire process goes. But I had so many questions regarding day of transfer specifics that I was uneasy asking
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She's a brilliant physician. I do wish she had called me personally with results from my betas as I had questions and wasn't comfortable asking the coordinator. She is very punctual and professional with appointments and prpcedures. And I am so thankful she was there at each transfer to give me a little pep talk and check on me beforehand
Write down questions before all appointments. It's an emotional process and you're likely to forget them in the moment
She is actively interested in the care and physical and emotional well being of her patients. She is thorough and takes time to explain protocol and answer questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux )
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They would greatly benefit from another ultrasound tech and phlebotomist to make frequent monitoring appointments more efficient
Our stim cycle and fresh transfer were quoted around 13,000 without meds. FET was around 2800 plus meds
My first transfer it was highly recommended to transfer one. When we were unsuccessful we transferred two the next transfer. Our final transfer we transferred our last one.
Treated 2015 - 2019
Although we are still early in our treatment, Dr. Conway has been nothing but compassionate and enthusiastic about our plan to conceive. I truly feel she has nothing but to make every couples dream come true!... Started out with a consultation, then did a preconception lab. Next was Insulin resistance lab work and was put on metformin. Sperm analysis was done as well.
The staff [at Fertility Answers- Lafayette] is extremely polite and well mannered. Everyone shows the upmost compassion and empathy for you and your particular situation. Also very helpful and informative. It is a Very clean and updated clinic. Everything is also well organized. Clinic is not hard to find or get to in the Lafayette area.... Payment was expected at time of most procedures. But a list of all cost were provided at the initial consultation so you were not blind sided and knew what to expect.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Be engaging with her, the more you open up the more she understands.
Very personable, understanding, compassionate about our case.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Everyone was very polite and caring.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The staff is extremely polite and well mannered. Everyone shows the upmost compassion and empathy for you and your particular situation. Also very helpful and informative. It is a Very clean and updated clinic. Everything is also well organized. Clinic is not hard to find or get to in the Lafayette area.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I believe Dr Conway truly wants to help and get the treatment correct and help couples have the family they want so badly. Bedside manner is something to be desired but with that being said I went there to get pregnant so if she’s dry and gets me pregnant than it’s good with me....I really spent more time with the nursing staff than the doctors....Microcode protocol, long protocol (resulted in OHSS) and a microcode protocol. All protocols used because of my age.
Appointments are fairly easy to get and they [FertilityAnswers] get you in and out as quickly as possible. The support staff is great as well. Billing is always there if there are questions and they don’t mind going back to your insurance to fight for you....The nurses were always there to answer questions and show how to use the meds. The more senior nurses are very knowledgeable and another of them is a bit scatterbrained but tries real hard.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Everything she’s saying is true but don’t forget there is more to it than what is going on or being said. Have faith and hope and don’t give up. It’s science and a whole lot of faith.
I really spent more time with the nursing staff than the doctors.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Appointments are fairly easy to get and they get you in and out as quickly as possible. The support staff is great as well. Billing is always there if there are questions and they don’t mind going back to your insurance to fight for you.
procedures and medication.