500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508

Doctor Chappell will call you or message you in the portal in a timely manner as well! He’s very real and kind to us. ... We were always treated like a good friend to him! ... First consult we did blood work and scans found out that my amh was very low! He asked about how many kids we wanted and he told us Which was our best option. ... He was very kind and very personable.
They [FertilityAnswers] are a very good team and they all work together even the front desk. They all help each other out. All very compassionate! Always get an appointment within days and if u need something ASAP they will find a way to get you in! ... We loved everything about this clinic the nurses go above and beyond to answer our questions in the patient portal. They call back in a very timely manner.
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at Fertility Answers?
We loved everything about this clinic the nurses go above and beyond to answer our questions in the patient portal. They call back in a very timely manner. Doctor Chappell will call you or message you in the portal in a timely manner as well! He’s very real and kind to us. Would recommend him to anyone for sure!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Neil Chappell at Fertility Answers?
Best doctor i have seen by far!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Neil Chappell at Fertility Answers?
He was very kind and very personable. We were always treated like a good friend to him! Would recommend him to everyone! Wish all my primary care doctors were as good as he was to us!
Describe the protocols Neil Chappell used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They were wonderful very compassionate.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They are a very good team and they all work together even the front desk. They all help each other out. All very compassionate! Always get an appointment within days and if u need something ASAP they will find a way to get you in!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Neil Chappell at Fertility Answers.
We had some coverage through our insurance. They stuff we didn’t have coverage for was much more reasonable than friends with other doctors in the areas!
Describe Neil Chappell's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
We have not discussed that.
Baton Rouge

Dr. Storment called me himself on many occasions. Always responded quickly to messages... very easy to talk to. Presents all the information clearly and realistically. He always discussed alternative treatment options and made sure we were part of the decision making process...First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
The office [of Fertility Answers] is calming and clean. Occasionally I had a little bit of a wait for labs or ultrasound, but for the most part they got me in and out quickly which was important for me on work days. Front desk (and all of the staff for that matter) are always super friendly...First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is very easy to talk to. Presents all the information clearly and realistically. He always discussed alternative treatment options and made sure we were part of the decision making process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Describe the protocols John Storment used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
We used Follistim, Menopur, and Ganirelix. First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The office is calming and clean. Occasionally I had a little bit of a wait for labs or ultrasound, but for the most part they got me in and out quickly which was important for me on work days. Front desk (and all of the staff for that matter) are always super friendly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Storment at Fertility Answers.
I have some insurance coverage so I really only had to pay for medication, which ran us about $4,000 for the one cycle
Describe John Storment's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
Dr. Storment recommended SET due to my age. Knowing what we knew then, I was definitely in agreement to that strategy.
Baton Rouge
Dr Conway is very direct and blunt. She won't lead you on a course she feels won't be successful. I was confident that we were getting the right treatment for us. Dr Conway found a blocked tube on my hsg which guided our treatment as we had to wait for right ovulation before doing our iui....She was very matter of fact about our treatment and diagnosis. No fluff but took the time to make sure these were the steps we wanted to take....
They [Fertility Answers] can be difficult to get a hold of at times but they always return phone calls within a day if not same day. The clinic is very clean and comforting. Everyone is respectful and compassionate. They are pretty available and I didn't have to wait long for treatment to begin...The front desk/nurse doesn't always answer calls promptly but they are genuineand compassionate and detailed...when we got our positive they were as happy as we were!
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Listen to everything she says. It may be different than what you think your treatment should be. She really does only recommend things she believes will result in a positive test.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She was very matter of fact about our treatment and diagnosis. No fluff but took the time to make sure these were the steps we wanted to take. And when we got our positive they were as happy as we were!
Describe the protocols Susan Conway used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
We used letrozole taken for 5 days (started on cycle day 3), an hcg trigger shot, and iui
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They can be difficult to get a hold of at times but they always return phone calls within a day if not same day. The clinic is very clean and comforting. Everyone is respectful and compassionate. They are pretty available and I didn't have to wait long for treatment to begin.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Conway at Fertility Answers.
2000
Baton Rouge

Dr. Chappell treats us with great care. he takes time to explain, always makes us feel important and lets us know every option. HE makes you feel like you are important to him. And he takes the time to continue to educate himself on the best possible solutions.... Bring Dr. Chappell all of the information available about your journey. He wants to investigate every piece of the puzzle.
The nursing staff [FertilityAnswers] is welcoming, encouraging and informative....The clinics strengths include: they are all informative, the place is clean, up to date. The clinics weaknesses include: the staff knowing what not to say, sometimes they have said a little too much....Cost were high because my insurance does not cover most of it. But consultations and blood works specials were helpful.
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Chappell greets you like a friend. He explains everything fully and takes time to make sure you are okay emotionally and physically. He is willing to call you personally and also helps in whatever way he can.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff is welcoming, encouraging and informative.
Baton Rouge
[I received] Calls directly from Dr. Storment... was so friendly and informative. He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic. His bedside manner is great and he made me feel extremely comfortable. He loves his patients and his patients love him as well!...After doing genetic testing, HSG, and blood tests as their protocol, he put me on a round of Femara with a trigger shot followed by progesterone suppositories.
[nurses at FertilityAnswers were] Very friendly and helpful...I think the clinic is organized and they have a great protocol in place for all new patients. It is a very welcoming clinic and they have everything you need in one convenient location. I Enjoyed all of the visits I made there...[I received] Calls directly from Dr. Storment... was so friendly and informative...He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment was so friendly and informative. He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic. His bedside manner is great and he made me feel extremely comfortable. He loves his patients and his patients love him as well!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Trust him and ask him all the questions you have!
Calls directly from Dr. Storment
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Very friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
My insurance covered all diagnostics and my trigger shot was $170.
Baton Rouge
He is great! We completely trust him and his knowledge. He is very easy to talk with and is always open to questions. He truly cares about his patients. He knows my husband and I by our first names....He is very open to listen to his patients. He truly cares, and wants his patients to feel comfortable with the treatment plan....Both retrievals used the antagonist approach....I love the fact that they have a patient portal which allows patients to view test results, calendars, and send messages to Dr Storment and staff. He responds within 24 hours.
We are treated like family at the clinic. [Fertility Answers] ...I have been a little concerned of the recent staffing turnover; however, all the nurses have been very compassionate and knowledgeable....I love the fact that they have a patient portal which allows patients to view test results, calendars, and send messages to Dr Storment and staff. He responds within 24 hours. The nurses are very quick to return phone calls....The cost were comparable to the other fertility clinics in the area.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He has gotten to know my husband and I. We are treated like family at the clinic.
Both retrievals used the antagonist approach.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The cost were comparable to the other fertility clinics in the area.
He is very pro single embryo transfers.
Baton Rouge

She [Dr. Conway] was very compassionate to our situation. you can tell she actually cares about her patients...Dr. Conway was very thorough. I felt very comfortable talking with her and felt that she explained the procedures and risks and treatment plan. she listened to our concerns and what treatment plan we wanted to go with...With both of my IUI cycles she had me on Letrozole. Baseline ultrasounds the day my cycle started. Another ultrasound around day 11 and then usually triggered ovulation with an HCG injection around day 13-15
each iui [at Fertility Answers] was roughly $1200 plus the cost of medication. we had a $60 consultation fee and minimal lab fees...most of the nurses we fantastic. the Ultrasound tech, Jessica is absolutely wonderful!...the clinic is very organized. the staff is very friendly and accomodating...With both of my IUI cycles she had me on Letrozole. Baseline ultrasounds the day my cycle started. Another ultrasound around day 11 and then usually triggered ovulation with an HCG injection around day 13-15
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Dont be afraid to ask questions
She was very compassionate to our situation. you can tell she actually cares about her patients
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
the clinic is very organized. the staff is very friendly and accomodating
each iui was roughly $1200 plus the cost of medication. we had a $60 consultation fee and minimal lab fees
Baton Rouge

He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive....I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs...The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant.
The nursing staff [Fertility Answers- BR] is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else....A round of medicated IUI was about $1500....He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive.
Prepare questions you may have before a meeting and he will answer them all.
I not only felt like a human but somehow he makes you feel like you are his number one priority.
I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs where every other doctor has prescribed Clomid which didn't go well with my endometriosis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else.
A round of medicated IUI was about $1500.
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Storment] was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us....Clomid & injections every month followed by an ultrasound check up. HSG procedure. Laparoscopy surgery to try to open my blocked tubes...he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment [at FertilityAnswers]. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
Just breathe ..
I never once went into any procedure thinking "this will work" .. He was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us.
1,000-12,000 before insurance
Baton Rouge

Dr. Webster was so personable and never rushed...Dr. Webster was a gift to us during the IVF process. He was so thorough and took his time with us. We saw him at every monitoring visit etc. You can tell he truly had a passion for his patients...Successful IVF cycle was Menopur injectables along with one other injectible that I can't recalL. Retrieved 25 eggs, 23 fertilized, 9 day 5 embryos. I hyperstimmed so we froze all. We did not do PGS testing. Frozen transfer after estrogen patches and endometrin suppositories. Transferred 2 embryos, one took! Live singleton birth at 40w2d
IVF [at Fertility Answers] was around $25,000 total for retrieval, transfer, and meds...Three nurses, rotated at every visit. All were great...Successful IVF cycle was Menopur injectables along with one other injectible that I can't recalL. Retrieved 25 eggs, 23 fertilized, 9 day 5 embryos. I hyperstimmed so we froze all. We did not do PGS testing. Frozen transfer after estrogen patches and endometrin suppositories. Transferred 2 embryos, one took! Live singleton birth at 40w2d
How was your experience with Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Webster was a gift to us during the IVF process. He was so thorough and took his time with us. We saw him at every monitoring visit etc. You can tell he truly had a passion for his patients. We will miss him now that he's retired!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers?
Be prepared emotionally
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Webster was so personable and never rushed.
Describe the protocols Bobby Webster (retired) used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Three nurses, rotated at every visit. All were great
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Location- located at woman's hospital very convenient. I was pleased with my results
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers.
IVF was around $25,000 total for retrieval, transfer, and meds
2016, Unknown Success
I love him [Dr. John Storment] he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan... He talked to us explained everything wrote it out for us to see , then discussed our treatment plan very helpful & nice to talk to
Everyone at the clinic [Fertility Answers- Baton Rouge] is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone... Put me on letrozole , did my baseline trigger shot , then scheduled me for my iui... For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I love him he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan
Write down all your questions to ask him & keep notes
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Was very nice & helpful showed me how to do my trigger shot
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Everyone at the clinic is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone
For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
Nothing
2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Webster] is very kind, he even remembered me at an event several months after my miscarriage (I had taken a break and hadn't been to his clinic in awhile). He is very understanding, sympathetic, but also honest. He is encouraging and not impatient.
[The staff at Fertility Answers] are sweet, they return calls quickly and answer questions honestly. They never made me feel stupid with all my questions! Very compassionate after my miscarriage...they always seem to remember you even though there are a lot of patients!
How was your experience with Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers?
So nice, kind, understanding, great bedside manner, & will be honest with you and explain everything well. He is encouraging and not impatient. He remembers you every time.
Ask any questions you have, he is very patient and won't make you feel crazy! Write down questions before you go or you will forget!
He is very kind, he even remembered me at an event several months after my miscarriage (I had taken a break and hadn't been to his clinic in awhile). He is very understanding, sympathetic, but also honest. His staff is also friendly, they always seem to remember you even though there are a lot of patients!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They're sweet, they return calls quickly and answer questions honestly. They never made me feel stupid with all my questions! Very compassionate after my miscarriage.
Baton Rouge
Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding at our initial consult and recommended the best course of action for us...She recommended ivf due to the amount of time we’ve been trying to conceive. We started the process in August of 2017 and did lab work and other test...We are to pick up where we left off when we feel is best...explains each process well.
[The nursing staff at Fertility Answers is] Very polite...The clinic is very welcoming when you walk in, it feels as if your in a regular doctors office. The front desk personnel are very welcoming.i would recommended this office to my friends and family. I trust Dr Conway with the entire process...Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding at our initial consult and recommended the best course of action for us.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Conway was very thorough and understanding in our treatment plan and course of action. She recommended ivf due to the amount of time we’ve been trying to conceive. We started the process in August of 2017 and did lab work and other test. We are to pick up where we left off when we feel is best.
She’s very thorough and understanding and explains each process well.
Very polite
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Webster] retired effective 12/31/15....The clinic was nice. I think they have a huge patient load and when the nurses call you, they don’t necessarily remember who you are. I did like that the clinic opened at 7:30.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] was nice. I think they have a huge patient load and when the nurses call you, they don’t necessarily remember who you are. I did like that the clinic opened at 7:30.
How was your experience with Bobby Webster (retired) at Fertility Answers?
He retired effective 12/31/15.

2018 - 2019, 3 Eggs Frozen
She [Dr. Susan Conway] always took her time and explained each and every steps to make sure we felt comfortable...She was extremely aware of my situation and made me feeling comfortable. She help me not feel like less of woman because I can no longer bare children.
The clinic [at Fertility Answers] was private, secure, clean, safe, and welcoming. The nurse coordinator was very informative and willing to help. The wait time was short and visits were quick since bloodwork needed to be performed often...Everyone was professional, warmhearted, and compassionate.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She was extremely aware of my situation and made me feeling comfortable. She help me not feel like less of woman because I can no longer bare children. She helped me understand I made the best choice for my life when I had a partial hysterectomy.
She want everyone she meets to be educated on the procedures she believes best fixes their situation.
She always took her time and explained each and every steps to make sure we felt comfortable.
I want on birth control until she predicted I would be on a normally since I don't have one. She started with injects. I had to do bloodwork to check hormone count every morning. My count started to drop so she schedule an emergency retrieval with partnering doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
Everyone was professional, warmhearted, and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic was private, secure, clean, safe, and welcoming. The nurse coordinator was very informative and willing to help. The wait time was short and visits were quick since bloodwork needed to be performed often.
The cost seemed to be very reasonable compared to other in the area.
Describe Susan Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
She will only transfer one embryo at a time to help protect the gestational carrier and possibly splitting embryos.
Baton Rouge

Dr Chappell was very thorough on every procedure and process that I went through. He has excellent bedside manner and is an amazing doctor...He was very thorough and explained every detail and procedure that I went through. And was honest with me about lowering my a1c before we proceed with transferring our embryo for best optimal chances.
Very welcoming environment [at Fertility Answers], Very helpful. Always answered any questions I had. Excellent staff. Resourceful information as well. 10/10 would Recommend to someone walking through this journey. Thank you fertility answers for an amazing office...Dr Chappell was very thorough on every procedure and process that I went through. He has excellent bedside manner and is an amazing doctor.
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at Fertility Answers?
He’s honest, sincere and really wants the best for his patients.
HSG, tubal ligation as part of the process to move forward with IVF bc of my tube being damaged and best overall success of implanting.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Very welcoming environment, Very helpful. Always answered any questions I had. Excellent staff. Resourceful information as well. 10/10 would Recommend to someone walking through this journey. Thank you fertility answers for an amazing office
Pre genetic testing for my spouse. HSG. Egg retrieval, labs, anesthesia for retrieval.
Baton Rouge

He [Dr. Neil Chappell] is super compassionate. Always give detailed explanations backed up by studies. Always in the clinic. Will stop and say hello even when you’re there just for bloodwork. Overall fantastic doctor! Full of passion for the work he does!...He is not a fan of multiple embryo transfers. Even after having 2 failed PGS tested...Letrazole for IUIs with Pregnyl for trigger Menopur, Ganirilex, Follistim for stim for egg retrieval Estrace and injectable progesterone for transfers
Great at getting back to you in a timely manner! They’re organized. The staff if friendly. They went through a major staff change which I was sad about because I was used to to the previous people but everyone is friendly and caring!...He [Dr. Neill Chappell] is not a fan of multiple embryo transfers....
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at Fertility Answers?
He is super compassionate. Always give detailed explanations backed up by studies. Always in the clinic. Will stop and say hello even when you’re there just for bloodwork. Overall fantastic doctor! Full of passion for the work he does!
You won’t want to see anyone else after having him as a doctor!
The most compassionate doctor I have ever met!
We had insurance coverage of 50%
Baton Rouge
He [Dr.Neil Chappell] treated me like a human and very down to earth. Speaks to us like family and makes us understand and takes all or how ever many questions...We used clomid and progesterone and no reactions...He will only do single embryo transfer bc [double embryo transfer] puts the patient at high risk...He takes his time with us and cares about us...
[nurse of Fertility Answers] is very patient with me and always returns my calls right back and always explains everything to me...[finances used] Loan or out of pocket...He [Dr.Chappell] treated me like a human and very down to earth. Speaks to us like family and makes us understand and takes all or how ever many questions like we are not rushed
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at Fertility Answers?
Neil is a wonderful doctor that makes us feel so comfortable and cared for. He takes his time with us and cares about us. He is the best doctor I have ever met. Makes us feel like family. He explains everything so clearly and makes us understand everything.
If you want the best care and feel comfortable like your his own family to look no further than Neil Chappell . You won't find a better doctor bc he has patience and takes his time with us.
He treated me like a human and very down to earth. Speaks to us like family and makes us understand and takes all or how ever many questions like we are not rushed sat all. He always wants the best for his patients and really cares for us. He makes us feel loved for cared for and like we are comfortable like in our own home. He is the best doctor out of any doctors I have ever been too.
We used clomid and progesterone and no reactions. He gives me exactly what I need to make a positive result
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Carolyn Porter)
She is very patient with me and always returns my calls right back and always explains everything to me to a t. She is amazing
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
A great clinic and great atmosphere to be in. Very quiet and relaxing and you may feel nervous at first but once you walk in it all goes away with the overall love and caring team they have. They are very good at what they do and have a nice clean clinic.
Loan or out of pocket
He will only do single embryo transfer bc it put the patient at high risk

2020 - 2022, Unknown Success
As someone who dealt with negative pregnancy tests for over 5 years with no explanation, Doctor Storment was a godsend...After being diagnosed, he was quick to help us make a plan to grow our family. He is always so patient with us and is very informative about each step of the process...No matter how many messages I sent in my patient portal, he was always quick to respond or have a team member reach out to me
Honestly, I haven’t had one issue while being a patient at Fertility Answers....If you ever are confused or need to have them re-explain anything, they are always willing to do what is needed to make sure you understand the entirety of the process...The nursing staff at Fertility Answers are all so compassionate and truly care to see you succeed. I’ve never felt like I was bothering them with any questions. They always respond quickly and make sure you have everything you need. You can’t ask for a better care team!
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
As someone who dealt with negative pregnancy tests for over 5 years with no explanation, Doctor Storment was a godsend. At our first consult he was so kind and eager to help us get to the root cause of what was going on. After being diagnosed, he was quick to help us make a plan to grow our family. He is always so patient with us and is very informative about each step of the process, which is super important with any type of fertility treatment. No matter how many messages I sent in my patient portal, he was always quick to respond or have a team member reach out to me. Seriously cannot sing his praises enough! Top notch care, hands down.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Doctor Storment is always down to answer any and every single question you have. Advocate for yourself, they want to know what you need and they will always help you understand what’s best for you.
Doctor Storment always takes time to make you feel like you are the only patient in the practice. He is attentive and truly cares for his patients.
We have completed 4 IUI cycles with Doctor Storment. First appointment for each cycle is always our baseline ultrasound, if all looks well we get our cycle calendar. Our first round, he started me strictly on Letrozole. I had very little response to letrozole alone, so we added 50IU of Follistim injections for a few days and I had growth. For my next three cycles, we did Letrozole with Follistim injections at 50IU then he would increase it for two to three days at 75IU. We saw better response with the injections! For each round, after I had a dominant follicle, I would be given my trigger day and time as well as our IUI appointment time. He always walked us through every step of the process and made sure we understood why medication would be increased and the purpose for each and every thing.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Honestly, I haven’t had one issue while being a patient at Fertility Answers. They seriously are there for you 100% every step of the way. If you ever are confused or need to have them re-explain anything, they are always willing to do what is needed to make sure you understand the entirety of the process. Always advocate for yourself and never be afraid to ask questions or raise concerns, that’s what they are there for.
For each of our IUI cycles, we had to increase my number of ultrasounds due to increasing meds. We paid around $1,300 for each IUI cycle plus the cost of meds which ended up being around $2,000 each cycle.

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
I felt like she [Dr. Conway] spoke directly and firmly yet still was warm and compassionate...I was very optimistic and happy with the first appointments, but somewhere along the way, I became an after thought and was not informed about what was actually occurring with my blood tests and ultrasounds. I was left with little explanation of what went wrong and found out through other consults that I should have been informed sooner than meds were not working on me.
None of the staff [at Fertility Answers] were rude but I did feel as though it was difficult to get information and that I was not kept in the loop about my blood work results or ultrasound and that my stem cycle was failing...[clinic error] I was not told that my stem cycle was failing. I was not reacting to the injections at all but was kept in the dark. I had to request 4 different times for my records to be transferred to another clinic for a second opinion.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Get a second opinion. If you feel like something is off, advocate for yourself. Listen to your gut.
I felt like she spoke directly and firmly yet still was warm and compassionate.
For egg retrieval, I was prescribed 375 of follistim daily, with 75 Menupur. My estrogen did not increase nearly enough and my cycle was cancelled. I was told I needed an estrogen flair by another doctor but this was not given to me as an option. It was too late and 5k in cost of meds were lost.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
None of the staff were rude but I did feel as though it was difficult to get information and that I was not kept in the loop about my blood work results or ultrasound and that my stem cycle was failing.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is very clean and well organized. They are building a new center so it’s a great option. I feel like most of the errors were made by lower level staff members that were just not trained well. Hopefully these issues are being corrected.
$16,500 for egg retrieval cycle. $6k of meds.
Lafayette

I felt good with her [Dr. Susan Conway] for the most part until I was told that I was pregnant after our frozen transfer, then told that my numbers weren't rising so I wasn't going to be pregnant anymore. I still don't feel like I got the answers I needed. She always brushed off endometriosis, but I went to a different doctor and he performed a laparoscopic surgery on me to remove endo...
The clinic's [Fertility Answers] strengths are the convenient amenities and it's nurses...We got to know each other really well and they showed a genuine interest in me and my fertility journey...Weaknesses are communication and expectations...the information was very confusing. The payments were pretty confusing as well and some were unexpected...had to pay a separate company to store our potential embryos. Even though we only had 1 to store for a short time, we had to pay for 8 (we apparently have a credit).
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
There were times in which I felt that some information was very repetitive and there were times when I was blindsided. Going through IVF, for example. I had to take it day by day because the information was very confusing. The payments were pretty confusing as well and some were unexpected. I felt good with her for the most part until I was told that I was pregnant after our frozen transfer, then told that my numbers weren't rising so I wasn't going to be pregnant anymore. I still don't feel like I got the answers I needed. She always brushed off endometriosis, but I went to a different doctor and he performed a laparoscopic surgery on me to remove endo.
Ask as many questions as possible and don't leave until you feel they've been answered in a way that you understand.
We always received top notch care and felt that they spent enough time with us as patients rather than rushing us along.
Right away she suggested IUI. I took Femara and monitored my follicles often. I administered a trigger shot then had the insemination about 36 hours after. We tried this 4 times with no luck. She then suggested IVF, so we went forward with that. We did the egg retrieval of 14 eggs. The 3rd day I had 9 embryos and the 5th day I only had 1 grade B. We did generic testing and it was good so we planned for the transfer. I took at home pregnancy tests a week later and they were positive. I went in for my beta tests, they verified the positive. A couple days later we took another beta and my numbers weren't growing as they should so they had me stop all the medications.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff was excellent. We got to know each other really well and they showed a genuine interest in me and my fertility journey.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic's strengths are the convenient amenities and it's nurses. Weaknesses are communication and expectations. A new patient should do their research on how different clinics do things to make a good decision on whether this is the right clinic for them or not.
IUIs were a total of about $2,000 each. Our IVF process costed us between $25,000-30,000. This included monitoring, medication, hospital/ surgery, and genetic testing. We had to pay a separate company to store our potential embryos. Even though we only had 1 to store for a short time, we had to pay for 8 (we apparently have a credit).
My doctor told us that as long as there was at least 1 good embryo she would transfer only 1. She said if she transferred more than 1, that wasn't a good sign because neither would be good enough to try by itself.

2011 - 2019, Successful
I do love him [Dr. Storment], he is kind and sweet and is always positive. but i do feel pushed off at times. Sometimes he doesn't tell me straight up how he feels but lets the nurses deliver the dirty work. Overall he did give me my daughter and I will forever be thankful for that. ... CD3 baseline ultrasound, CD3 25mg of Femeral, CD5-9 follistim (various quantities) CD10 follicle check ultrasound. I usually always need a few more days. come back in 12-13 check again. Usually follicles matured as he liked. 1-2 more days of stims then the trigger. IUI 36 hours after Trigger. Husband brings sample from home 2 hours prior.
At times i feel good, but then others it feels like i am put into the assembly line box. ... They [FertilityAnswers] have it all, in house lab, ultrasound and are expanding to a full IVF Lab. When I am in the mist of a cycle the apts. are always when i need them. They also allow me to get in and out and still make it to work. Love the clinic. ... they are all kind, but you can def tell they have a LOT of patients on their plate. They introduce themselves each time... even though i have been there a long time. They are always kind though.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I do love him, he is kind and sweet and is always positive. but i do feel pushed off at times. Sometimes he doesn't tell me straight up how he feels but lets the nurses deliver the dirty work. Overall he did give me my daughter and I will forever be thankful for that.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They have it all, in house lab, ultrasound and are expanding to a full IVF Lab. When I am in the mist of a cycle the apts. are always when i need them. They also allow me to get in and out and still make it to work. Love the clinic.
Each Injectable IUI Cycle includes monitoring and the procedure it is $1750. I pay the meds directly to the pharmacy.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
We had decided to move to IVF... well lift happened and we were unable to start when we wanted to. We wanted to try one final IUI. I called to inquire if Dr Storment would allow that. No one called me back... I had to call a couple times to finally talk to someone. When they called me back she did apologize and thought the other nurse had called me back. but was quick once she realized the mistake.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
I think Dr Storment is very knowledgeable on infertility. He is always willing to sit down with me and my husband to talk and answer any questions we have and helps to ease our worries through this process. When a cycle is not successful he always has a plan b ready for the next cycle. ... My first time trying IUI he just tried ovulation induction with letrozole. When i did not progress like he wanted he cancelled that cycle. I started the next cycle with letrozole and 75 iu follistim ejections with a trigger shot done when my follicles where a size they needed to be. I responded much better to this and we were able to do three cycles of IUI this way, but none were successful.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] has friendly and knowledgeable staff, they are very professional. From the lady who answers the phones to the nursing staff everyone is always happy and cheerful. They staff is very compassionate when a cycle is unsuccessful and eager to help you along the way. I do not really have anything bad to say about the clinic and I have not had a bad experience other then not getting pregnant yet.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
If you feel unsure about anything take the time to talk to Dr Storment because he will answer all your questions and will try his best to ease your mind while going through your infertility struggle. He is very compassionate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: I saw either Amy or Freda each visit.)
Both nurses were very compassionate and understanding. They always gave me a calendar on what I needed to do on which day. They showed me how to do my shots and how to mix my trigger shot when needed. Any time I had a question or concern during my cycles I was always able to talk to them or leave a message, which they always responded quickly too.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic has friendly and knowledgeable staff, they are very professional. From the lady who answers the phones to the nursing staff everyone is always happy and cheerful. They staff is very compassionate when a cycle is unsuccessful and eager to help you along the way. I do not really have anything bad to say about the clinic and I have not had a bad experience other then not getting pregnant yet.
The cost for an IUI cycle with no medication was $1,750. My follistim shot through SMP Pharmacy Solutions in Miami, FL is $280, my trigger shot is $89, and my letrozole was $10.
2013 - 2019, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. John Storment] suggested we start with 3 IUIs before moving to IVF. First and second IUI, we did Femara 5 mg at night CD 3-7 (1st) and CD 4-8 (2nd), and Novarel 10,000 trigger shot about 22 hours before the IUIs. Both resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For the 3rd IUI, we added Follistim 100iu CD8-10. Everything else was the same as the first IUI as far as protocol. The 3rd IUI was 36 hours after the trigger shot. This one also ended in a negative pregnancy test. Dr. Storment felt like Femara/Letrozole was best for me since I have PCOS. I responded well each cycle having one dominant follicle more than 20mm. My husband's sperm counts/motility/morphology were all high and good. No male factor issues.
One wonderful thing this clinic [Fertility Answers] does offer is The Gift of Hope program. They chose one applicant each year to receive a free IVF treatment. Another wonderful thing they do is they participate in the Baby Steps/Sarah's Laughter foundation and donate grants. We participated in a Baby Steps Walk in 2017 and won a $500 grant for the Fertility Answers clinic. That covered our initial consultation ($350) and my post IUIs follow up appointment ($150) with Dr. Storment where we discussed the next step of IVF.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is very knowledgeable. He always made me feel comfortable and informed. I feel like he's "in my corner"! He wants this for us just as much as we want it and he's going to do everything in his power to make it happen. I trust him. I feel comfortable talking with him, asking him questions, and know I'll always get straight answer. He has been up front with me with my test results showing my low AMH and expressed how concerned he was. He strongly suggested not putting off IVF any longer. We plan to start within the next month or two because of his honest input on my health and our treatments.
Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something. Dr. Storment is more than willing to spend the time with you making sure you understand and are comfortable with moving forward.
The office always has a calm and comforting atmosphere. Anyone I speak to greets me with a friendly smile and they always ask how I am doing. You can tell they care and that they remember you from the last visit.
He suggested we start with 3 IUIs before moving to IVF. First and second IUI, we did Femara 5 mg at night CD 3-7 (1st) and CD 4-8 (2nd), and Novarel 10,000 trigger shot about 22 hours before the IUIs. Both resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For the 3rd IUI, we added Follistim 100iu CD8-10. Everything else was the same as the first IUI as far as protocol. The 3rd IUI was 36 hours after the trigger shot. This one also ended in a negative pregnancy test. Dr. Storment felt like Femara/Letrozole was best for me since I have PCOS. I responded well each cycle having one dominant follicle more than 20mm. My husband's sperm counts/motility/morphology were all high and good. No male factor issues.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I always feel like they care about me and getting us pregnant. They always answer any questions I may have.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Front office staff, ultrasound tech, phlebotomist, nurses, assistants and doctors are all caring and knowledgeable. I never feel like just a number to them. I feel at home at this clinic. Appointments are easy to make and/or change. Everyone is respectful and friendly. I haven't found any weaknesses in their system or with the people who work there. The only issue I've had is with some of the pricing of services. However, I know this is the case with MOST fertility clinics and it's an absolute shame that most insurance plans do not cover fertility treatments. I have to pay for everything out of pocket. Our first IVF including retrieval and transfer, with PGS testing and medications is going to cost us about $23,000. I personally feel like this should be lower. Nationwide. Not just at this clinic. One wonderful thing this clinic does offer is The Gift of Hope program. They chose one applicant each year to receive a free IVF treatment. Another wonderful thing they do is they participate in the Baby Steps/Sarah's Laughter foundation and donate grants. We participated in a Baby Steps Walk in 2017 and won a $500 grant for the Fertility Answers clinic. That covered our initial consultation ($350) and my post IUIs follow up appointment ($150) with Dr. Storment where we discussed the next step of IVF.
Initial consultation $350 HSG $600 AMH lab $100 Oral medicated IUIs $1300 each Injectables IUI $1750 Follow up/IVF consult with Dr. $150 Medications were separate, ordered from MDR pharmacy which cost us about $800 for all 3 IUIs. Other lab work cost us a few hundred dollars. Genetic carrier testing was $395. We haven't started IVF yet but will cost us around $23,000.
He was very adamant about only transferring one good quality embryo. He explains the benefits of this and the risks associated with transferring multiple embryos. He did say that if we end up with poor quality embryos, that he and the embryologist would decide if transferring 2 would be best.
Lafayette
She [Dr. Susan Conway] was available to meet with me throughout my treatment cycles, and she was very responsive with questions...I felt she was very knowledgeable and explained things in a manner I could understand. She is a good communicator...One weakness, however, is that I feel like she could have been more aggressive with my treatment, and more understanding about my financial concerns...I was prescribed metformin to help regulate my pcos throughout my treatment cycles.
A treatment cycle with oral medication [at Fertility Answers] is $850. A treatment cycle with oral medication and IUI is $1300. A treatment cycle with injectable medication and IUI is $2000. All medication costs are separate...Their strength is their communication, bedside manner and compassion for their patients. I felt that the doctors were very qualified and were treating me to the best of their ability. One weakness is that they only provide one financial lending option, and I feel like other clinics have better hours.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
I felt she was very knowledgeable and explained things in a manner I could understand. She is a good communicator and is very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. One weakness, however, is that I feel like she could have been more aggressive with my treatment, and more understanding about my financial concerns
Be willing to work with her through the process
She was available to meet with me throughout my treatment cycles, and she was very responsive with questions.
I used femara and follistim to stimulate my ovaries before having iuis performed. I was prescribed metformin to help regulate my pcos throughout my treatment cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
All of the nurses were very compassionate and have a great bedside manner
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
A treatment cycle with oral medication is $850. A treatment cycle with oral medication and IUI is $1300. A treatment cycle with injectable medication and IUI is $2000. All medication costs are separate.
I have not done IVF, so I am unaware of my doctor's approach
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
In the beginning of my treatment my doctor was dismissive of my previous treatment cycles with other physicians and my own personal knowledge of how I respond to certain medication, etc. This caused me to have a canceled cycle due to poor response. Once the issue was rectified, i had a better response to the medication.