Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508

Treated 2008 - 2016
Dr Storment went above and beyond during my treatment. My first round of IVF took 9 months to complete and we cancelled three stim cycles in the middle, he rolled with the flow, changed the protocol and we continued on... Dr Storment and his staff were amazing. Everyone is treated with respect and compassion.... I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic... Suzanne and the rest of the staff are great. Suzanne came to check on me the morning of my retrieval’s and transfers at the hospital.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Be prepared with all questions you want to ask. Do your research beforehand as to what treatment options are available. Make sure your GYN sends your records.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne)
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Storment at Fertility Answers.
Each round of in vitro was about $18,000-$20,000and my FET was about $4,000-$5,000.
Describe John Storment's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
Treated 2010 - 2012
He [Dr. John Storment] was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion...He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy...He did explain the risks in transfering multiple embryos, but we were willing to take that risk.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer [at FertilityAnswers]...They are super efficient in regards to scheduling and timing. They run an effective clinic. They are friendly and kind. Everyone you encounter treats you with compassion. You usually don't wait for each step of the process, it flows very easily...Suzanne [nurse] was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is the best in the business. He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy.
He will not lie to you just to take your money. He will become like family.
He was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion.
Describe the protocols John Storment used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
We did IVF with follistem, lupron, menepur, and progestrone. Then, on our second attempt he added a patch of some sort. Then, on our last attempt we did assisted hatching. On our 5th attempt, we had twins.
Suzanne was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer, and around $14000 for last ivf attempt with fresh.
Treated 2015 - 2016
She [Dr. Conway] was very patient, took as much time as I needed and stayed with me to answer every question I had. She also told stories to lighten the room...She is very blunt and to the point. She uses examples that seemed like real people scenarios to explain what I was going through. I could tell she related to her patients and adapts to the conversation as you feel more comfortable.
[The nurses at FertilityAnswers are] Very polite and upbeat...Told me the cost of different procedures and explained to me what could be done to best suit our financial ability and options going forward...Very warm and welcoming. It felt like I was sitting in a living room relaxing instead of a waiting room. Weakness- the “guy” room was very visible so if you were waiting in the back you knew exactly what was going on.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She can tell when you are nervous and that is ok. It seems to help her to know how to handle your situation
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She was very patient, took as much time as I needed and stayed with me to answer every question I had. She also told stories to lighten the room.
Very polite and upbeat
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Conway at Fertility Answers.
She gave me options. Told me the cost of different procedures and explained to me what could be done to best suit our financial ability and options going forward

Treated 2016 - 2018
I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he [Dr. John Storment] didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet...I felt like more could be done. Not just try on your own and see what happens...Do research and request tests.
Plan on asking a lot of questions and do your reseasrch before hand [at Fertility Answers]. Also plan on being felt like your just a number to the doctor. I wanted to feel like he really cared about our case. I did not want to be told to just try on your own or IVF...The nurses had wonderful bed side manner. They were always compassionate towards us...I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he [Dr. John Sorment] didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet.
Do research and request tests.
I felt like more could be done. Not just try on your own and see what happens.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Plan on asking a lot of questions and do your reseasrch before hand. Also plan on being felt like your just a number to the doctor. I wanted to feel like he really cared about our case. I did not want to be told to just try on your own or IVF.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Answers?
Treated 2013 - 2016
The staff, as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family....The staff [at FertilityAnswers], as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is an amazing Doctor. He truly has a heart for this field and will do anything possible to help you get pregnant.
Have an open mind and be patient. Dr. Storment and his staff will do absolutely everything in their power to help you get pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux)
Suzanne was absolutely amazing. When I hyperstimed, she called me every couple of hours (even while she was at home on the weekends) to check on me.
Treated 2014 - 2015
She was very kind and friendly. Very personable. My husband and I were not very interested in In vitro, but it seemed like she was pushing it. We would’ve liked to find out the cause of our infertility....I would’ve liked to try to figure out the cause of my infertility. It was never discussed....The baby pictures of past clients [at Fertility Answers] were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea....Expect treatment that is more like a bandaid than getting to the root of the problem.
Nice, new, clean facility [Fertility Answers - LAF]. The baby pictures of past clients were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea. It’s a little hard to navigate the hallways and find your way from room to room....Expect treatment that is more like a bandaid than getting to the root of the problem....I would’ve liked to try to figure out the cause of my infertility. It was never discussed....1500 per IUI... My husband and I were not very interested in In vitro...
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Nice, new, clean facility. The baby pictures of past clients were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea. It’s a little hard to navigate the hallways and find your way from room to room.
1500 per IUI
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr Storment would sit us down and thoroughly explain exactly what was going on, he would draw it out on paper if it was things we didn’t understand. He would email and even be the one to return any calls to answer any question we had. He wanted to make sure we understand exactly what was going on with my husbands body...used a TV to flip through very informative slideshows stopping to throughly explain each one. We never felt uncomfortable and he always made sure we left with the answers we needed and never left feeling hopeless or scared. He talked with my husband about personal hobbies and really wanted to get on a friend level with us. We love him and his team.
We got my husbands “male infertility” diagnosis from Dr Storment [at Fertility Answers]. We did the semen analysis and retrograde SA through him. That was the only things we did before he referred us to a urologist because my husbands problems were caused by kidney and bladder problems...we were greeted with smiles and people that really made us feel better in a not so great situation. His nurse was incredible. She talked to us for a while and explained what he was going to go over and gave me a pen and paper to jot down notes during our consult with Dr Storment.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
From the moment we walked through the doors of Fertility Answers we were greeted with smiles and people that really made us feel better in a not so great situation. His nurse was incredible. She talked to us for a while and explained what he was going to go over and gave me a pen and paper to jot down notes during our consult with Dr Storment. Whenever we met Dr. Storment he invited us into his office and used a TV to flip through very informative slideshows stopping to throughly explain each one. We never felt uncomfortable and he always made sure we left with the answers we needed and never left feeling hopeless or scared. He talked with my husband about personal hobbies and really wanted to get on a friend level with us. We love him and his team.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. It’s obvious we went into our first appointment not knowing anything about infertility or what to expect. He never made us feel bad for having so many questions and was always there and a phone call away for the best answers he could provide!
We got my husbands “male infertility” diagnosis from Dr Storment. We did the semen analysis and retrograde SA through him. That was the only things we did before he referred us to a urologist because my husbands problems were caused by kidney and bladder problems.
No comment
Treated 2017 - 2018
I felt like just another person being artificially inseminated. He [Dr. Storment] didn't know me before the morning of each IUI'S. Zero talking, just like a simple ATM deposit. ... Don't expect him to care about you as a person or patient. ... And believe me, theres a lot of stuff I didn't even know to ask. I felt completely in the dark with both procedures. ...
They [FertilityAnswers] all assumed that I knew when to take everything/how to take everything. They forgot the sperm cup both IUI'S. The first time, thank god I had a sealed old cup that was given to me years ago. The second time, I had to drive back on a Friday afternoon and pick it up from their mailbox. I would've been completely screwed both times. They honestly don't care about people.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I felt like just another person being artificially inseminated. He didn't know me before the morning of each IUI'S. Zero talking, just like a simple ATM deposit. I feel like I was treated less than because an IUI brings in a lot less $$ than an IVF would. Made me wonder if there was any sperm even in the tube.
Don't expect him to care about you as a person or patient. You are just another number and you need him more than he needs you. You won't be asked anything because he doesn't care. If you want to know something; you will have to ask. Not friendly, not caring, its just another day for him.
I had never personally met the doctor with my clothes on. Only to inject sperm for the 2 iui's. I felt like a part of an assembly line. He didn't know anything about me or my history, just that I was another female patient and he was holding my partner's sperm about to do another procedure today.
The first cycle was a pill/injection cycle. Was given very little information because they just assumed people already knew how to use fertility drugs? I had to call and ask or use Google. I ovulated before my IUI was scheduled. Second cycle was completely injectables. Everything was double of the medication used last time. I was excited with the doubling down of meds except when I ovulated again on a Saturday afternoon and my IUI was scheduled for Monday morning. Another negative pregnancy test, another $3,000.00 wasted. Nothing was ever reviewed to me with a Dr. All treatments were told to me by nurses/staff in the office.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They all assumed that I knew when to take everything/how to take everything. They forgot the sperm cup both IUI'S. The first time, thank god I had a sealed old cup that was given to me years ago. The second time, I had to drive back on a Friday afternoon and pick it up from their mailbox. I would've been completely screwed both times. They honestly don't care about people.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They don't try to figure out why youre not getting pregnant. They just push IVF and tell you that youre wasting your money on IUI's or anything else. They don't care about you, they don't offer any answers unless you ask. And believe me, theres a lot of stuff I didn't even know to ask. I felt completely in the dark with both procedures.
The first IUI was pretty straight forward. Right at $2,000 for IUI & medications. The second IUI was supposed to be $2,000 again; BUT after I paid (on day 1 as required) I was told that the meds would be double because of all the "injectables" plus it was now a different pharmacy that they were using. Also, after my failed IUI- I received in another bill for $500.00! Yes! They said it was because of some error in communication and that I should have been told about this before and the day of me paying for everything and that it was their mistake twice, but that surprise bill was mine.
Not sure/doesn't apply to me
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Answers?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
There were the IUI's that they knew I would be bringing in fresh semen in a cup for the IUI's that were scheduled an hour or two later. They would tell me that I needed to have the sample to their office in like 45 minutes. I live 30-40 minutes away depending on traffic. When I would get to the office and sign in holding my cup, they would have me sit down for another 15-20 minutes each time like I was waiting for a regular doctor visit. They were told each time I walked in that I was dropping off my sample for my IUI. They don't care if all the sperm are dead before they do an IUI. This clinic is the worst in all areas. Front of house staff that makes you sit with dying sperm, nurses/staff that don't communicate dosage, doctors that don't meet/discuss anything till the moment of IUI; just an overall lack of give a damn by everyone in the building.
Treated 2016 - 2018
I was very happy to have Dr. Conway. She’s very professional. It was hard for me to take time off to drive an hour for a consultation so she held a phone consultation with us. She explains things thoroughly so you aren’t guessing or questioning what’s happening next.... We used femera and a trigger shot to produce quality follicles for our iui treatment.... One complete iui cycle costs $1600. This included medicine, bloodwork, ultrasounds, and the actual procedure.
Their office [Fertility Answers- Lafayette] is clean and quiet. I loved the chalkboard for writing your reason for being there. It was inspirational. The photos of the babies they helped give life to are precious. You won’t feel like you are in a stuffy doctors office.... One complete iui cycle costs $1600. This included medicine, bloodwork, ultrasounds, and the actual procedure.... They are polite, professional and helpful. They let me lie down to do my blood work and reviewed the iui process with us in detail.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She took time to get to know us, not just treat us.
Describe the protocols Susan Conway used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Their office is clean and quiet. I loved the chalkboard for writing your reason for being there. It was inspirational. The photos of the babies they helped give life to are precious. You won’t feel like you are in a stuffy doctors office.
Describe Susan Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
We did not discuss this option yet.
Treated 2014 - 2016
Dr Storment is amazing! I had a low chance of conceiving even with IVF and he did everything he could to make it happen. Even after having to cancel multiple cycles and even a transfer in the middle of the transfer, he never gave up!...My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness...prefers single embryo transfers due to safety...I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office.
I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office. The entire clinic [Fertility Answers] is amazing!! They are so warm and caring...My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness...The nursing staff at Fertility Answers is amazing. They are all knowledgeable and caring!...The clinic is very organized very well ran. Everyone in the clinic is kind and caring. There was never a long wait. They made sure all patients were comfortable. From the front desk staff, phlebotomists, ultrasound technician, nurse, and billing personnel, everyone was amazing!
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office. The entire clinic is amazing!! They are so warm and caring.
My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
I spent probably $60,000-70,000 on fertility treatments.
Dr Storment prefers single embryo transfers due to safety.
Treated 2015
I had a wonderful experience with Susan Conway. She performed a dye-test on me and determined that I had one Fallopian tube closed at the very end. She also recommended ivf instead of clomid. I felt cared for... was very gentle and went through everything with me. She showed me what happens in order to get pregnant, and what she could do for me if I chose to proceed with ivf. I cried the entire time and she kept reassuring me that everything would be ok. She understood me and cared for me and my concerns.
[Fertility Answers is] very welcoming and warm. They make you feel like you’re at home. It was a great experience to me. As a whole, I believe the clinic was very clean and organized. It was also a very professional environment to be in...I had a wonderful experience with Susan Conway. She performed a dye-test on me and determined that I had one Fallopian tube closed at the very end. She also recommended ivf instead of clomid...
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Let her know everything and all your concerns.
My doctor was very gentle and went through everything with me. She showed me what happens in order to get pregnant, and what she could do for me if I chose to proceed with ivf. I cried the entire time and she kept reassuring me that everything would be ok. She understood me and cared for me and my concerns.
I only received a dye-test
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
It’s very welcoming and warm. They make you feel like you’re at home. It was a great experience to me. As a whole, I believe the clinic was very clean and organized. It was also a very professional environment to be in.
My insurance pair for my test to be done. I only had to pay $40 ( co-pay). The other visits were not covered by my insurance and the price ranged from $125-$275