Baton Rouge
500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508

He [Dr. Storment] as a doctor and a communicator is second to none. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. Professional. Considerate. Great bedside manner. He is extremely caring and comes across truly hopeful for your success in growing your family not just his statistics...You only see Stormant at the initial visit, egg retrieval, and transfer. I saw him one other tome when I had questions about PGS.
There were two nurses Frieda and Suzanne that were knowledgeable. There was also one nurse a Amy who clearly did not know the process well & could never answer my questions...The clinic [FertilityAnswers] operates most clinics. No surprises. ...Be prepared to be on meds longer than anticipated due to their schedule.... transfers in Baton Rouge some months...$1500 initial labs $364 mock transfer
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He as a doctor and a communicator is second to none. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. Professional. Considerate. Great bedside manner. He is extremely caring and comes across truly hopeful for your success in growing your family not just his statistics.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Storment at Fertility Answers?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Your cycle is completely based on their schedule
Describe the protocols John Storment used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
I was put on a small dose of meds due to my history of ovarian torsion and overstimulation. I wasn’t happy with my results if only 4 eggs and one embryo when we started with 11 follicles but Dr Stormant seems confident that we will have success. We opted for a freeze all cycle due to my history of overstimulation. I am awaiting my FET and will be on meds for 41 days while awaiting the Lafayette transfer day.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
There were two nurses Frieda and Suzanne that were knowledgeable. There was also one nurse a Amy who clearly did not know the process well & could never answer my questions l. I have a Masters in Nursing so I know appropriate responses vs just trying to get by.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Nothing really needs to be said. The clinic operates most clinics. No surprises. There is no reals pros on cons that need to be mentioned. You go in, get labs drawn first, ultrasound second, then see the nurse. You only see Stormant at the initial visit, egg retrieval, and transfer. I saw him one other tome when I had questions about PGS.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Storment at Fertility Answers.
$1500 initial labs $364 mock transfer $4000 meds $2600 labs $400 lawyer consents $3250 MD $1500 egg retrieval $400 anesthesia That’s all we have paid so far
Describe John Storment's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
Cannot comment on this as we only made one embryo
Lafayette
She [Dr. Conway] was very straight forward and blunt about the facts of infertility, which I appreciated... I was looking for answers and a sense of understanding, which I didn't get from the previous doctor. Upon our first meeting, I could tell she was a straight shooter so to speak. She presented the facts and laid out my options. I agreed on the path forward and things moved quickly. During the IUI, there was an issue with the catheter
Staff [at Fertility Answers] is very professional, but on the day of the IUI I kinda felt like a number. I understand there is a time sensitivity to the procedure and it was awkward, but felt a little bit robotic...When your name was called the nurse or staff member was ready to do their job. All were polite and ready to help. I have no weaknesses to mention...$1200 IUI procedure including ultrasounds and bloodwork.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
I had received the diagnosis of unexplained infertility by another doctor and went to Dr Conway for a consult. I was looking for answers and a sense of understanding, which I didn't get from the previous doctor. Upon our first meeting, I could tell she was a straight shooter so to speak. She presented the facts and laid out my options. I agreed on the path forward and things moved quickly. During the IUI, there was an issue with the catheter so she smartly remembered I got an HSG done so she asked the nurse to pull it up to help her navigate the catheter. She kept asking me how I was doing and explaining her steps. I like to understand what's going on (not everyone likes that).
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She will throw a lot of information at you, but don't be intimated. She it's very down to earth.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She was very straight forward and blunt about the facts of infertility, which I appreciated. All the staff were very polite and helpful.
Describe the protocols Susan Conway used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
With Dr Conway, she suggested an IUI with estrogen and an injection trigger shot and progestrone.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Wish it was closer to where I live. I have to drive little over an hour to the clinic. Staff is very professional, but on the day of the IUI I kinda felt like a number. I understand there is a time sensitivity to the procedure and it was awkward, but felt a little bit robotic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Conway at Fertility Answers.
$1200 IUI procedure including ultrasounds and bloodwork.
Lafayette
Dr. Conway never remembered who we were and we did 4 IUI’s with her. On the final IUI she actually walked into the room and said “hey guys! So is this your first IUI?” When we told he no, she looked at her notes and said “oh yea, you’re the ones who keep trying these.”...I only saw Dr. Conway for our initial consult, HSG and IUI’s. For one of our IUI’s there was a tropical storm in the gulf and she triggered me one night and did the IUI about 12 hours later. I was so upset knowing that she did this to avoid having to deal with the fact that there may be a tropical storm within the 36 hour window. I never felt like she timed our IUI’s right.
I spoke to a different nurse [at Fertility Answers] every time. Nothing was consistent and I never felt like anyone knew who I was. I was just a number...1,300 for IUI with Letrozole $200 for medication...Bloodwork and ultrasounds were done quickly. But I always felt rushed to get out of there. The financial department refused to submit things to my insurance company until I insisted. Turns out the one I insisted that they submit was covered. Know your insurance benifits before going in.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Ask lots of questions and do your own research!
Dr. Conway never remembered who we were and we did 4 IUI’s with her. On the final IUI she actually walked into the room and said “hey guys! So is this your first IUI?” When we told he no, she looked at her notes and said “oh yea, you’re the ones who keep trying these.” It was super awkward and rude.
For an IUI cycle I would go in for a baseline scan on day 2-3 of my cycle. If everything looked good I would then take Letrozole from day 3-7. I would go in for an ultrasound and bloodwork around day 10-11 to check follicle size and then I would wait to hear from the nurse for instructions on when to administer the trigger shot. After the trigger shot, our IUI would be anywhere from 12-36 hours after. It was never consistent.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
I spoke to a different nurse every time. Nothing was consistent and I never felt like anyone knew who I was. I was just a number.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic was convenient because it was 5 minutes from my house. Bloodwork and ultrasounds were done quickly. But I always felt rushed to get out of there. The financial department refused to submit things to my insurance company until I insisted. Turns out the one I insisted that they submit was covered. Know your insurance benifits before going in.
1,300 for IUI with Letrozole $200 for medication
2011 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Storment always took his time with us during our appointments. We weren’t rushed. He was very thorough when explaining tests, treatments, and outcomes. We were encouraged to ask questions. I felt like he really knew us and knew what we needed vs my regular OB who often had to look in my chart to remember what treatment we were even doing or how to answer my questions.
The staff [at FertilityAnswers] was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received...Suzanne [nurse] was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is very friendly, easy to talk to, thorough, and professional. I felt like I was in extremely capable hands while I was his patient. Under his care, I had two children (both on the first IUI cycle each time) and each cycle could not have gone any smoother.
Do your own research and be your own advocate. After struggling with fertility and seeing my regular OBGYN for almost a year, I had lots of questions that he couldn’t answer. When I went to Dr. Storment, he was prepared and capable of answering each question and was pleased that I was taking the initiative in researching procedures and treatments. Don’t wait for doctors to tell you everything. Learn about things related to your care so you can come prepared with questions and concerns.
IUI cycle 1: Femara pills, trigger shot, and IUI using my husband’s frozen sperm (he was out of town at work). The Femara was used because I had a reaction to clomid previously with my OBGYN. Trigger shot was to release eggs in preparation for IUI. IUI was needed because my husband had too many white blood cells in his semen that impeded their ability to reach the egg for fertilization. Resulted in one healthy baby IUI 2: Femara + injections, trigger shot, and IUI using husband’s sperm provided on same day. Femara was used because it had worked for me previously, injections were used because I only had one egg with Femara and he wanted to make sure I’d have more mature follicles to better our chances of pregnancy, trigger shot and IUI were used for same reasons as mentioned above. Resulted in one healthy baby
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne )
Suzanne was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The staff was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received.
I cannot remember specific costs but the total for each IUI including medications, ultrasounds, lab work, etc. was close to $3000
Does not apply to me

2015, Unsuccessful
Md [Dr. Storment] was friendly. As a whole, I felt like my wishes were not considered as I had wanted. I only met with this particular Md once I think, but i did have communication through the nurses with him later on. He definitely listened and answered questions during that one particular visit... i was given the option of IUI or nothing. I wanted to start basic treatment with fertility pills only; they would not do this. If you want aggressive treatment, this is the place to go.
HSG [at Fertility Answers] was $500. IUI would have been approximately $1200...Maybe I was overreacting, but I thought the nursing staff was a bit unfriendly (on one or two particular occasions over the phone). Otherwise, they seemed fairly cordial. My husband was not allowed to go into my HSG procedure with me. It seemed like this caused a little bit of friction because I was scared and wanted him, too.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Md was friendly. As a whole, I felt like my wishes were not considered as I had wanted. I only met with this particular Md once I think, but i did have communication through the nurses with him later on. He definitely listened and answered questions during that one particular visit. He requested an HSG, which I did with another dr in their practice.
Ask detailed questions early on and what their plan for you is. I was not impressed with my overall treatment regimen, even though I was only seen a couple times. Maybe it would have gotten better if I would have followed exactly what their plan was, but I believe I have the right to my own treatment in certain aspects. I wish I would have been presented with more options, instead of the "take it or leave it" approach.
In some ways, I felt like a human and respected. But in other ways, I felt like my wishes were not considered. I was not ready to do IUI at that time, but that is all that I was presented with for options. I had to go back to my primary care GYN to receive the basic fertility treatment that I wanted at that time (fertility pills/monitored cycles).
First visit was an initial conult. Second visit, I had an HSG done, which showed patent tubes. Then, i had labs for PCOS, which came back negative. Afterward, i was given the option of IUI or nothing. I wanted to start basic treatment with fertility pills only; they would not do this. If you want aggressive treatment, this is the place to go.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Nice building..we did have to drive about 2 hrs to get to the Lafayette location for any tests/procedures!
Insurance did not cover anything. Initial consult was close to $200, I think. HSG was $500. IUI would have been approximately $1200.

2004 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr. Storment] is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles....Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.... He and his staff were always heartfelt in their treatment of us. I can not say a single bad thing of him or his staff....
Amazing office [FertilityAnswers], warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant....Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles. Called him at his house when I was freaking out and as always he was glad and happy I called. Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.
Let him have your worries and fears, he will do everything in his power to get the desired result.
Consult Check tubes. Laparoscopy Started with 3 clomid cycles- no pregnancies. On to 3 iui cycles- no pregnancies. Ivf pregnant single miscarriage Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Fet not pregnant Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Ivf not pregnant Fet pregnant single miscarriage So..... it seems I can get pregnant with help but then tragically have problems maintaining pregnancy. Earliest loss at around 6 weeks and longest at almost 22 weeks. I have taken a break but ready to get back to achieving being a mommy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne)
Always on point. Always knew exactly what I needed and answered every question I had. Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept. Gave genuine hugs when needed.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Amazing office, warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant. My husband has never said anything negative about the office or staff. Never asked that we switch or find another place.
Med about 2500 Visits about 1500 Dr. fee about 3000 Icsi about 2000 Hospital fee about 500
We talked and discussed these issues. He aired on the side of caution as to the number of embryos transferred. He knew where I stood and I him.

2013, Unsuccessful
When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he [Dr. Storment] said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional. I’d like to think I wouldn’t selectively abort my babies but I have no idea what I’d do if their lives or my life were in danger, I told him I couldn’t lie and I couldn’t say yes or no. He refused treatment
[The nurses at Fertility Answers] were wonderful and sweet...The IUI’s alone were $2500 before medication, we spent probably $7,000...They are very nice and I enjoyed meeting the other doctor I would just steer clear of Storment if you are sensitive. They get results but aren’t concerned about figuring out WHY you aren’t conceiving...When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he [Dr. Storment] said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He’s very into results, I’m not convinced he cares of his patients but I could be wrong. I felt like a number and less than due to the limited amount of money we had. He told my husband I was emotional when he didn’t agree with my view.
Don’t put your heart into it
When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional. I’d like to think I wouldn’t selectively abort my babies but I have no idea what I’d do if their lives or my life were in danger, I told him I couldn’t lie and I couldn’t say yes or no. He refused treatment
We started with Femera because Clomid makes me crazy, that only resulted in 2 eggs, I ovulate at least one on my own each month anyway. So we went to femera and shots in the stomach (I cannot recall the name of the medication), again only 2 eggs, we only had money for one more so he upped it to double doses of femera and double doses of the shots and I got 14 mature eggs with several smaller ones, 21 in all I believe
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They were wonderful and sweet
The IUI’s alone were $2500 before medication, we spent probably $7,000
He didn’t recommend it
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Answers?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
They just showed we only did one IUI and one failed one but that’s not accurate, my records and bills show 2 and 1 canceled.
Lafayette

Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF. Our only option is donor eggs or embryo donation. He was very respectful and to the point about the issues....My husband repeated multiple sperm analysis due to his low count, motility, and poor morphology. His analysis eventually looked promising for IUI after FertilAid, antibiotics, and antioxidants for a couple of months.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is very timely and efficient. They were quick to respond to phone calls, questions, and concerns. I felt very welcomed and like my voice was heard there. I also felt compassion from everyone after my unexpected diagnosis....Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF. Our only option is donor eggs or embryo donation. He was very respectful and to the point about the issues. We appreciated that.
To expect that he will tell you what you are facing truthfully and how to find a solution.
He took time with us and showed compassion with our infertility diagnosis.
My husband repeated multiple sperm analysis due to his low count, motility, and poor morphology. His analysis eventually looked promising for IUI after FertilAid, antibiotics, and antioxidants for a couple of months. I then had a HSG, which was normal. My periods stopped x2 months, so my FSH was drawn. It was 75 at 26 years old. Dr. Storment ordered another FSH and an AMH level. My FSH was then 86 and my AMH almost nonexistent. We were then told invitro was not an option, but donor eggs and embryo adoption was.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They were all very professional, knowledgeable, and timely. I have no complaints.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is very timely and efficient. They were quick to respond to phone calls, questions, and concerns. I felt very welcomed and like my voice was heard there. I also felt compassion from everyone after my unexpected diagnosis.
I can’t remember specifics at this time. I believe all cost we’re around $1,500.
Not applicable

2013 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Storment was incredible. Our first visit was after 8 months of ttc. He told us that most couples do not get referred until at least 1 year of ttc, but for our specific circumstances, he was so happy we were there. Over five years later, we have many personal reasons to delay fertility treatments (endometriosis, loss of my dad, our home flooding, etc), but every time we see Dr. Storment, he encourages us and gives us hope.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is busy so be prepared that it may take a few months to schedule your first appointment. I do not have any complaints or reservations about the clinic, as I have always had a positive experience.... The nursing staff were always kind, willing to explain and answer questions, and quick to return phone calls. The ultrasound tech is the absolute sweetest... My husband and I both love Dr. John Storment. Every visit we left the Fertility Answers clinic with hope and excitement. We love his humor, warm personality, and honesty about our journey. Dr. Storment has encouraged us through the years to not give up.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
My husband and I both love Dr. John Storment. Every visit we left the Fertility Answers clinic with hope and excitement. We love his humor, warm personality, and honesty about our journey. Dr. Storment has encouraged us through the years to not give up. I cannot explain how defeated we have felt and he has always given us hope. That is invaluable to us.
Be prepared to try different treatments and research the costs involved. No matter how long it takes, don't lose heart.
I do not remember the details or specifics of the treatment strategies with Dr. Storment.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is busy so be prepared that it may take a few months to schedule your first appointment. I do not have any complaints or reservations about the clinic, as I have always had a positive experience.
The costs of treatment were out of pocket, I do not remember the exact cost per treatment.

2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Storment] was very sincere in wanting to help us and took the time to explain the procedures in terminology my husband and I could both understand. He was a very warm and friendly person and very easy to talk to.... Mini IVF- Clomid for 5 days Follistim 75mg for several days HCG injection 10000 a couple days before retrieval 3 eggs retrieved and 2 made it to transfer day resulting in a biochemical pregnancy
Clinic [Fertility Answers] was beautiful and spa like. Very comfortable and easy to get around. Great location near hospital for convenience. The nurse and staff were warm and welcoming. The financial staff was knowledgeable about insurance and financing options. The lab was quick with results and you could always call for updates lab results etc. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone.... Monitoring was very convenient.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He was very sincere in wanting to help us and took the time to explain the procedures in terminology my husband and I could both understand. He was a very warm and friendly person and very easy to talk to.
Be open to all outcomes.
He took time to meet with my husband and I in person and was very respectful and sincere about wanting to help us
Very friendly and explained all medications side effect dosages etc
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Clinic was beautiful and spa like. Very comfortable and easy to get around. Great location near hospital for convenience. The nurse and staff were warm and welcoming. The financial staff was knowledgeable about insurance and financing options. The lab was quick with results and you could always call for updates lab results etc. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. Although I did not get the outcome I would have liked the staff and clinic were very supportive and offered sincere condolences.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Answers.
Monitoring was very convenient. There was never a wait and the ultrasound tech was very knowledgeable and always explained what was going on.
It was pricier than most clinics however it was the only close clinic in my area.
Lafayette
She's [Dr. Susan Conway] a brilliant physician. I do wish she had called me personally with results from my betas as I had questions and wasn't comfortable asking the coordinator. She is very punctual and professional with appointments and prpcedures. And I am so thankful she was there at each transfer to give me a little pep talk and check on me beforehand...
They [FertilityAnswers] would greatly benefit from another ultrasound tech and phlebotomist to make frequent monitoring appointments more efficient...Stim cycle involved 225 follistim, menopur, ganerilex, trigger shot FET 14 day Lupron, estrace, PIO, low dose aspirin...She often assumes I understand my protocol and how the entire process goes. But I had so many questions regarding day of transfer specifics that I was uneasy asking
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She's a brilliant physician. I do wish she had called me personally with results from my betas as I had questions and wasn't comfortable asking the coordinator. She is very punctual and professional with appointments and prpcedures. And I am so thankful she was there at each transfer to give me a little pep talk and check on me beforehand
Write down questions before all appointments. It's an emotional process and you're likely to forget them in the moment
She is actively interested in the care and physical and emotional well being of her patients. She is thorough and takes time to explain protocol and answer questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux )
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They would greatly benefit from another ultrasound tech and phlebotomist to make frequent monitoring appointments more efficient
Our stim cycle and fresh transfer were quoted around 13,000 without meds. FET was around 2800 plus meds
Describe Susan Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
My first transfer it was highly recommended to transfer one. When we were unsuccessful we transferred two the next transfer. Our final transfer we transferred our last one.

2017 - 2020, 16 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Dr. Storment is not only really smart, but very kind with great bed-side manners. This made me feel like a person while being treated by him, and not just a number...My thoughts, concerns, and questions were answered at length by [him] in a way that did not go over my head.[He] also made my husband feel included in the discussion. We never felt rushed. And we most certainly never felt stupid for asking questions.
Strengths- when you first call to make an appointment, they [staff of Fertility Answers] are quick to answer all of your questions and concerns over the phone; they are willing to try to find any grants, financial aid, etc. to help (I had cancer while freezing my eggs and Fertility Answers was great in locating some funding for me!), great communication skills within the clinic between team members...
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
My thoughts, concerns, and questions were answered at length by Dr. Storment in a way that did not go over my head. Dr Storment also made my husband feel included in the discussion. We never felt rushed. And we most certainly never felt stupid for asking questions.
Write down your questions before hand and ask them ALL!! No question is a stupid question. Dr Storment will never make you feel stupid.
Friendly. Pleasant.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Strengths- when you first call to make an appointment, they are quick to answer all of your questions and concerns over the phone; they are willing to try to find any grants, financial aid, etc. to help (I had cancer while freezing my eggs and Fertility Answers was great in locating some funding for me!), great communication skills within the clinic between team members
Around $10,000 to freeze my eggs; around $7,500 to unfreeze eggs, fertilize them, and have embryos genetically tested; around $4,000 to transfer embryo

2015 - 2019, Unknown Success
Although we are still early in our treatment, Dr. Conway has been nothing but compassionate and enthusiastic about our plan to conceive. I truly feel she has nothing but to make every couples dream come true!... Started out with a consultation, then did a preconception lab. Next was Insulin resistance lab work and was put on metformin. Sperm analysis was done as well.
The staff [at Fertility Answers- Lafayette] is extremely polite and well mannered. Everyone shows the upmost compassion and empathy for you and your particular situation. Also very helpful and informative. It is a Very clean and updated clinic. Everything is also well organized. Clinic is not hard to find or get to in the Lafayette area.... Payment was expected at time of most procedures. But a list of all cost were provided at the initial consultation so you were not blind sided and knew what to expect.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Be engaging with her, the more you open up the more she understands.
Very personable, understanding, compassionate about our case.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Everyone was very polite and caring.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The staff is extremely polite and well mannered. Everyone shows the upmost compassion and empathy for you and your particular situation. Also very helpful and informative. It is a Very clean and updated clinic. Everything is also well organized. Clinic is not hard to find or get to in the Lafayette area.
Lafayette
I believe Dr Conway truly wants to help and get the treatment correct and help couples have the family they want so badly. Bedside manner is something to be desired but with that being said I went there to get pregnant so if she’s dry and gets me pregnant than it’s good with me....I really spent more time with the nursing staff than the doctors....Microcode protocol, long protocol (resulted in OHSS) and a microcode protocol. All protocols used because of my age.
Appointments are fairly easy to get and they [FertilityAnswers] get you in and out as quickly as possible. The support staff is great as well. Billing is always there if there are questions and they don’t mind going back to your insurance to fight for you....The nurses were always there to answer questions and show how to use the meds. The more senior nurses are very knowledgeable and another of them is a bit scatterbrained but tries real hard.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Everything she’s saying is true but don’t forget there is more to it than what is going on or being said. Have faith and hope and don’t give up. It’s science and a whole lot of faith.
I really spent more time with the nursing staff than the doctors.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Appointments are fairly easy to get and they get you in and out as quickly as possible. The support staff is great as well. Billing is always there if there are questions and they don’t mind going back to your insurance to fight for you.
procedures and medication.

2008 - 2016, Successful
Dr Storment went above and beyond during my treatment. My first round of IVF took 9 months to complete and we cancelled three stim cycles in the middle, he rolled with the flow, changed the protocol and we continued on... Dr Storment and his staff were amazing. Everyone is treated with respect and compassion.... I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic... Suzanne and the rest of the staff are great. Suzanne came to check on me the morning of my retrieval’s and transfers at the hospital.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Be prepared with all questions you want to ask. Do your research beforehand as to what treatment options are available. Make sure your GYN sends your records.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic.
Each round of in vitro was about $18,000-$20,000and my FET was about $4,000-$5,000.
I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
2010 - 2012, Successful
He [Dr. John Storment] was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion...He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy...He did explain the risks in transfering multiple embryos, but we were willing to take that risk.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer [at FertilityAnswers]...They are super efficient in regards to scheduling and timing. They run an effective clinic. They are friendly and kind. Everyone you encounter treats you with compassion. You usually don't wait for each step of the process, it flows very easily...Suzanne [nurse] was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is the best in the business. He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy.
He will not lie to you just to take your money. He will become like family.
He was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion.
We did IVF with follistem, lupron, menepur, and progestrone. Then, on our second attempt he added a patch of some sort. Then, on our last attempt we did assisted hatching. On our 5th attempt, we had twins.
Suzanne was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer, and around $14000 for last ivf attempt with fresh.
Lafayette

She [Dr. Conway] was very patient, took as much time as I needed and stayed with me to answer every question I had. She also told stories to lighten the room...She is very blunt and to the point. She uses examples that seemed like real people scenarios to explain what I was going through. I could tell she related to her patients and adapts to the conversation as you feel more comfortable.
[The nurses at FertilityAnswers are] Very polite and upbeat...Told me the cost of different procedures and explained to me what could be done to best suit our financial ability and options going forward...Very warm and welcoming. It felt like I was sitting in a living room relaxing instead of a waiting room. Weakness- the “guy” room was very visible so if you were waiting in the back you knew exactly what was going on.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She can tell when you are nervous and that is ok. It seems to help her to know how to handle your situation
She was very patient, took as much time as I needed and stayed with me to answer every question I had. She also told stories to lighten the room.
Very polite and upbeat
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
She gave me options. Told me the cost of different procedures and explained to me what could be done to best suit our financial ability and options going forward

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he [Dr. John Storment] didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet...I felt like more could be done. Not just try on your own and see what happens...Do research and request tests.
Plan on asking a lot of questions and do your reseasrch before hand [at Fertility Answers]. Also plan on being felt like your just a number to the doctor. I wanted to feel like he really cared about our case. I did not want to be told to just try on your own or IVF...The nurses had wonderful bed side manner. They were always compassionate towards us...I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he [Dr. John Sorment] didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet.
Do research and request tests.
I felt like more could be done. Not just try on your own and see what happens.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Plan on asking a lot of questions and do your reseasrch before hand. Also plan on being felt like your just a number to the doctor. I wanted to feel like he really cared about our case. I did not want to be told to just try on your own or IVF.
2013 - 2016, Unsuccessful
The staff, as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family....The staff [at FertilityAnswers], as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is an amazing Doctor. He truly has a heart for this field and will do anything possible to help you get pregnant.
Have an open mind and be patient. Dr. Storment and his staff will do absolutely everything in their power to help you get pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux)
Suzanne was absolutely amazing. When I hyperstimed, she called me every couple of hours (even while she was at home on the weekends) to check on me.
2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
She was very kind and friendly. Very personable. My husband and I were not very interested in In vitro, but it seemed like she was pushing it. We would’ve liked to find out the cause of our infertility....I would’ve liked to try to figure out the cause of my infertility. It was never discussed....The baby pictures of past clients [at Fertility Answers] were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea....Expect treatment that is more like a bandaid than getting to the root of the problem.
Nice, new, clean facility [Fertility Answers - LAF]. The baby pictures of past clients were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea. It’s a little hard to navigate the hallways and find your way from room to room....Expect treatment that is more like a bandaid than getting to the root of the problem....I would’ve liked to try to figure out the cause of my infertility. It was never discussed....1500 per IUI... My husband and I were not very interested in In vitro...
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Nice, new, clean facility. The baby pictures of past clients were very sweet and the board for clients to write on was a beautiful idea. It’s a little hard to navigate the hallways and find your way from room to room.
1500 per IUI
Lafayette
Dr Storment would sit us down and thoroughly explain exactly what was going on, he would draw it out on paper if it was things we didn’t understand. He would email and even be the one to return any calls to answer any question we had. He wanted to make sure we understand exactly what was going on with my husbands body...used a TV to flip through very informative slideshows stopping to throughly explain each one. We never felt uncomfortable and he always made sure we left with the answers we needed and never left feeling hopeless or scared. He talked with my husband about personal hobbies and really wanted to get on a friend level with us. We love him and his team.
We got my husbands “male infertility” diagnosis from Dr Storment [at Fertility Answers]. We did the semen analysis and retrograde SA through him. That was the only things we did before he referred us to a urologist because my husbands problems were caused by kidney and bladder problems...we were greeted with smiles and people that really made us feel better in a not so great situation. His nurse was incredible. She talked to us for a while and explained what he was going to go over and gave me a pen and paper to jot down notes during our consult with Dr Storment.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
From the moment we walked through the doors of Fertility Answers we were greeted with smiles and people that really made us feel better in a not so great situation. His nurse was incredible. She talked to us for a while and explained what he was going to go over and gave me a pen and paper to jot down notes during our consult with Dr Storment. Whenever we met Dr. Storment he invited us into his office and used a TV to flip through very informative slideshows stopping to throughly explain each one. We never felt uncomfortable and he always made sure we left with the answers we needed and never left feeling hopeless or scared. He talked with my husband about personal hobbies and really wanted to get on a friend level with us. We love him and his team.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. It’s obvious we went into our first appointment not knowing anything about infertility or what to expect. He never made us feel bad for having so many questions and was always there and a phone call away for the best answers he could provide!
We got my husbands “male infertility” diagnosis from Dr Storment. We did the semen analysis and retrograde SA through him. That was the only things we did before he referred us to a urologist because my husbands problems were caused by kidney and bladder problems.
No comment

Egg Freezing With Other Docs
I felt like just another person being artificially inseminated. He [Dr. Storment] didn't know me before the morning of each IUI'S. Zero talking, just like a simple ATM deposit. ... Don't expect him to care about you as a person or patient. ... And believe me, theres a lot of stuff I didn't even know to ask. I felt completely in the dark with both procedures. ...
They [FertilityAnswers] all assumed that I knew when to take everything/how to take everything. They forgot the sperm cup both IUI'S. The first time, thank god I had a sealed old cup that was given to me years ago. The second time, I had to drive back on a Friday afternoon and pick it up from their mailbox. I would've been completely screwed both times. They honestly don't care about people.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I felt like just another person being artificially inseminated. He didn't know me before the morning of each IUI'S. Zero talking, just like a simple ATM deposit. I feel like I was treated less than because an IUI brings in a lot less $$ than an IVF would. Made me wonder if there was any sperm even in the tube.
Don't expect him to care about you as a person or patient. You are just another number and you need him more than he needs you. You won't be asked anything because he doesn't care. If you want to know something; you will have to ask. Not friendly, not caring, its just another day for him.
I had never personally met the doctor with my clothes on. Only to inject sperm for the 2 iui's. I felt like a part of an assembly line. He didn't know anything about me or my history, just that I was another female patient and he was holding my partner's sperm about to do another procedure today.
The first cycle was a pill/injection cycle. Was given very little information because they just assumed people already knew how to use fertility drugs? I had to call and ask or use Google. I ovulated before my IUI was scheduled. Second cycle was completely injectables. Everything was double of the medication used last time. I was excited with the doubling down of meds except when I ovulated again on a Saturday afternoon and my IUI was scheduled for Monday morning. Another negative pregnancy test, another $3,000.00 wasted. Nothing was ever reviewed to me with a Dr. All treatments were told to me by nurses/staff in the office.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They all assumed that I knew when to take everything/how to take everything. They forgot the sperm cup both IUI'S. The first time, thank god I had a sealed old cup that was given to me years ago. The second time, I had to drive back on a Friday afternoon and pick it up from their mailbox. I would've been completely screwed both times. They honestly don't care about people.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They don't try to figure out why youre not getting pregnant. They just push IVF and tell you that youre wasting your money on IUI's or anything else. They don't care about you, they don't offer any answers unless you ask. And believe me, theres a lot of stuff I didn't even know to ask. I felt completely in the dark with both procedures.
The first IUI was pretty straight forward. Right at $2,000 for IUI & medications. The second IUI was supposed to be $2,000 again; BUT after I paid (on day 1 as required) I was told that the meds would be double because of all the "injectables" plus it was now a different pharmacy that they were using. Also, after my failed IUI- I received in another bill for $500.00! Yes! They said it was because of some error in communication and that I should have been told about this before and the day of me paying for everything and that it was their mistake twice, but that surprise bill was mine.
Not sure/doesn't apply to me
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Answers?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
There were the IUI's that they knew I would be bringing in fresh semen in a cup for the IUI's that were scheduled an hour or two later. They would tell me that I needed to have the sample to their office in like 45 minutes. I live 30-40 minutes away depending on traffic. When I would get to the office and sign in holding my cup, they would have me sit down for another 15-20 minutes each time like I was waiting for a regular doctor visit. They were told each time I walked in that I was dropping off my sample for my IUI. They don't care if all the sperm are dead before they do an IUI. This clinic is the worst in all areas. Front of house staff that makes you sit with dying sperm, nurses/staff that don't communicate dosage, doctors that don't meet/discuss anything till the moment of IUI; just an overall lack of give a damn by everyone in the building.
2020, Unknown Success
IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Storment is exceptionally knowledgeable in infertility and advances in medicine to assortment with pregnancy...He broke down every aspect of treatment to a science...We had started our ivf journey with lab work but our progress was put on hold due to the Corona virus...From day one I was made to feel like a priority...
All of the nurses and office staff [of Fertility Answers] were excellent...The estimated cost for the services I needed were close to 26,000...They accommodate your schedule and will even go in on the weekends to do patient testing.They keep in contact with patients on the portal or by text messaging...Dr. Storment is exceptionally knowledgeable in infertility and advances in medicine to assortment with pregnancy
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is exceptionally knowledgeable in infertility and advances in medicine to assortment with pregnancy. His nursing staff and medical staff are over the top with knowledge and information in regards to all aspects in fertility. He broke down every aspect of treatment to a science, and used basic wording even though I’m a nurse.
Absolutely use him! He and his staff are fantastic
From day one I was made to feel like a priority. My appointments were made around my work schedule and I was made to feel very important from day one.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
All of the nurses and office staff were excellent! I can’t say enough posiitive things about how welcoming and personable they were. They were all if front about expected outcomes and patient responsibilities with fertility treatment
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
If you are interested or needing a fertility specialist this office is where you need to go if you can. They accommodate your schedule and will even go in on the weekends to do patient testing. They keep in contact with patients on the portal or by text messaging
The estimated cost for the services I needed were close to 26,000
We had not started this part of our treatment plan yet

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
I was very happy to have Dr. Conway. She’s very professional. It was hard for me to take time off to drive an hour for a consultation so she held a phone consultation with us. She explains things thoroughly so you aren’t guessing or questioning what’s happening next.... We used femera and a trigger shot to produce quality follicles for our iui treatment.... One complete iui cycle costs $1600. This included medicine, bloodwork, ultrasounds, and the actual procedure.
Their office [Fertility Answers- Lafayette] is clean and quiet. I loved the chalkboard for writing your reason for being there. It was inspirational. The photos of the babies they helped give life to are precious. You won’t feel like you are in a stuffy doctors office.... One complete iui cycle costs $1600. This included medicine, bloodwork, ultrasounds, and the actual procedure.... They are polite, professional and helpful. They let me lie down to do my blood work and reviewed the iui process with us in detail.
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
She took time to get to know us, not just treat us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Their office is clean and quiet. I loved the chalkboard for writing your reason for being there. It was inspirational. The photos of the babies they helped give life to are precious. You won’t feel like you are in a stuffy doctors office.
We did not discuss this option yet.
2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr Storment is amazing! I had a low chance of conceiving even with IVF and he did everything he could to make it happen. Even after having to cancel multiple cycles and even a transfer in the middle of the transfer, he never gave up!...My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness...prefers single embryo transfers due to safety...I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office.
I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office. The entire clinic [Fertility Answers] is amazing!! They are so warm and caring...My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness...The nursing staff at Fertility Answers is amazing. They are all knowledgeable and caring!...The clinic is very organized very well ran. Everyone in the clinic is kind and caring. There was never a long wait. They made sure all patients were comfortable. From the front desk staff, phlebotomists, ultrasound technician, nurse, and billing personnel, everyone was amazing!
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office. The entire clinic is amazing!! They are so warm and caring.
My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
I spent probably $60,000-70,000 on fertility treatments.
Dr Storment prefers single embryo transfers due to safety.