Fertility Answers

Lafayette
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508

2015, Successful
I had a wonderful experience with Susan Conway. She performed a dye-test on me and determined that I had one Fallopian tube closed at the very end. She also recommended ivf instead of clomid. I felt cared for... was very gentle and went through everything with me. She showed me what happens in order to get pregnant, and what she could do for me if I chose to proceed with ivf. I cried the entire time and she kept reassuring me that everything would be ok. She understood me and cared for me and my concerns.
[Fertility Answers is] very welcoming and warm. They make you feel like you’re at home. It was a great experience to me. As a whole, I believe the clinic was very clean and organized. It was also a very professional environment to be in...I had a wonderful experience with Susan Conway. She performed a dye-test on me and determined that I had one Fallopian tube closed at the very end. She also recommended ivf instead of clomid...
How was your experience with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
Let her know everything and all your concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Conway at Fertility Answers?
My doctor was very gentle and went through everything with me. She showed me what happens in order to get pregnant, and what she could do for me if I chose to proceed with ivf. I cried the entire time and she kept reassuring me that everything would be ok. She understood me and cared for me and my concerns.
Describe the protocols Susan Conway used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
I only received a dye-test
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
It’s very welcoming and warm. They make you feel like you’re at home. It was a great experience to me. As a whole, I believe the clinic was very clean and organized. It was also a very professional environment to be in.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Conway at Fertility Answers.
My insurance pair for my test to be done. I only had to pay $40 ( co-pay). The other visits were not covered by my insurance and the price ranged from $125-$275
Susan Conway