First Urology

Dupont Square South
3920 Dupont Square South
Louisville, KY 40207
812-282-3899
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend First Urology to a friend?
1 doctor
Well oranginized, one time, clean. We felt welcomed and comfortable. Very busy office [First Urology] out in the lobby but again with very little wait time. We never felt rushed. We would recommend this office highly!!... Our insurance was billed for our co-pay. They do require if not listed on your insurance card to pay up front 100.00 fee for consult. Labs etc billed to insurance first. Our upcoming procedure for my husband will be around 5900.00
Describe your experience with First Urology.
Well oranginized, one time, clean. We felt welcomed and comfortable. Very busy office out in the lobby but again with very little wait time. We never felt rushed. We would recommend this office highly!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher G. Schrepferman at First Urology?
This doctor was very open and honest with us. As a nurse I needed the facts but also someone with a hopeful attitude! His bedside manner was very approachable! I feel like God opened up this door for us! My husband was always very comfortable with him!!!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at First Urology. (Assigned nurse: Laurel Springfield )
I have been able to get in contact when needed via phone and email with quick response!
How was your experience with Christopher G. Schrepferman at First Urology?
Very compassionate! Explained the up coming treatment plan and process very well! He gave us the facts but also included hope/honesty! We felt at ease and the process so far has been very clear and easy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher G. Schrepferman at First Urology?
Do it! Make the appointment! Bring your questions because he will answer them! He will value your time!!!
Describe the protocols Christopher G. Schrepferman used in your cycles at First Urology and their degree of success.
My husband and I are being treated for male factory infertility. My husband is currently being treated with an oral medication to improve testosterone levels. We will have repeat labs in a few weeks in hopes of moving forward with a sperm retrieval procedure (TESE) with good results we can move on to IVF!!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher G. Schrepferman at First Urology.
Christopher G. Schrepferman