6.7

570 Price Avenue
Redwood City, CA 94063
650.701.1882

2013 - 2014, Successful
Remember that [Dr. Pravdin] is going to be direct! Don't expect to have your hand held and your back patted; she is going to give you the facts, straight up, no chaser.
They [Freyja staff] would make phone calls to insurance providers and other clinics to schedule same-day appointments. They would rush blood work so that I would be able to receive results that much sooner.
How was your experience with Mary Pravdin at Freyja Clinic?
Dr. Pravdin is a no-nonsense, straightforward physician. She cares deeply for her patients, and she communicates this care by seeking to provide them with the most accurate information she has. This means that she does not sugar-coat results; she tells it "like it is," but she does this so that her patients can get the results they want, to be pregnant. She remembers all of my past history, and makes recommendations on future treatment based on that information. I trust her with my fertility and I trusted her with the birth of my first child, a baby boy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mary Pravdin at Freyja Clinic?
Remember that she is going to be direct! Don't expect to have your hand held and your back patted; she is going to give you the facts, straight up, no chaser.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mary Pravdin at Freyja Clinic?
I definitely felt known to my doctor. She would ask me specific questions about my health and my recovery (I had a tube removed due to an ectopic pregnancy). She would reference my chart and know exactly how many eggs I produced last cycle on a certain regimen of fertility pills. At times, she would suggest that I visit her office more frequently than others to check on my ovaries during a cycle to see what the numbers were like and how many eggs were on a given side.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Freyja Clinic.
They remembered my name, most notably. They also would make phone calls to insurance providers and other clinics to schedule same-day appointments. They would rush blood work so that I would be able to receive results that much sooner.
What specific things went wrong at Freyja Clinic?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Freyja Clinic.
I found that if I wanted to receive results of a blood test (HCG count) as soon as possible, I would need to call the clinic back to receive the same-day results.
Mary Pravdin

2013 - 2014, Successful
I was DONE when I was convinced to go see Dr. Rydfors... Dr. R spent an hour with me at my first appointment, explaining to me what he thought the problem was... the first person who could actually tell me WHY I couldn't get pregnant.
Dr. Rydfors is incredible and makes you feel like you're the only patient he has. When it was necessary, he called me from home at night and on the weekends. When on vacation, he still kept tabs on my care.. Everyone in the office knew me and was invested in my experience.
How was your experience with Jan Rydfors at Freyja Clinic?
I was DONE when I was convinced to go see Dr. Rydfors. I'd been told that IVF was my only option and that even that was iffy. Dr. R spent an hour with me at my first appointment, explaining to me what he thought the problem was. He even drew pictures. He was thought and convincing and was the first person who could actually tell me WHY I couldn't get pregnant. He went over a treatment plan with me and told me to give him three months. I was pregnant with twins two months later. Dr. R oversaw my entire pregnancy and delivered my twins. He was incredibly caring and involved the entire time. He's very good at what he does, and he's an amazing person.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jan Rydfors at Freyja Clinic?
Dr. Rydfors is often very behind on appointments. It's tough to deal with, but you come to realize that it's worth it. He gives every patient the time they need and deserve, and he makes it a point to deliver as many babies as he can.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jan Rydfors at Freyja Clinic?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Freyja Clinic.
They knew what they were doing and were directed by Dr. Rydfors at all times. They were also very caring and invested.
Jan Rydfors
2009 - 2014, Successful
A wonderful, knowledgeable doctor who truly cares for his patients and is very empathetic and available. [Dr. Rydfors] spent time on my case outside of regular office hours to give me the best treatment possible.
[Dr. Rydfors] always responded to emails and was very patient and thorough with me. Although he may run late, once you are in with him he will give you his undivided attention for how ever long is necessary.
How was your experience with Jan Rydfors at Freyja Clinic?
A wonderful, knowledgable doctor who truly cares for his patients and is very empathetic and available.
Dr Ryfors empathized with me and my husband from day one as he and his wife also experienced infertility. He spent time on my case outside of regular office hours to give me the best treatment possible. He always responded to emails and was very patient and thorough with me.
Friendly