Genetic counseling: Offered
is not offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
8380 Warren Parkway
Frisco, TX 75034
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth to a friend?
6.7

6.2

7.1

2 doctors
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
CCRM DFW changed policies on frozen eggbanks mid-stream due to CCRM CO's mandate. No longer willing to do business with any eggbank; no longer willing to accept embryos from even the single eggbank they were still allowed to work with. Literally had the change with acceptance embryo shipping happen in the span of a single 8 hour day (it was ok that morning, by that afternoon, not ok)...On more than one occasion, I got some conflicting instructions and had to iron it out. And then there was the post-op appointment never scheduled.... I went to a pre-op appointment. Would have thought they'd schedule me for a post-op appointment at that time.
European, Other
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
This clinic (CCRM-DFW) is having some challenges with its merger. If you're doing IVF with your own eggs, this is probably less of a challenge than trying to do donor eggs and having a still somewhat disorganized clinic then try to coordinate with external entities like a Donor Agency or Donor Eggbank.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Dorette would take the time to talk with me like a human being, consider the things I was dealing with, and make recommendations. I felt like she was transparent and honest.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Reen, donor coordinator was fabulous. Jamie seemed capable, responsive, and compassionate. Michelle caused me some heartburn. There was a distinct lack of communication inside the clinic before reaching out to me. On more than one occasion, I got some conflicting instructions and had to iron it out. And then there was the post-op appointment never scheduled.... I went to a pre-op appointment. Would have thought they'd schedule me for a post-op appointment at that time.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
How was your experience with Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
She was honest and open, very professional. She had been through this herself, and she had a belief in the outcome, as well as compassion for the journey. She would tell you what she honestly believed regarding your chances, which was a refreshing change from other doctors.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Do your homework and ask real questions. You will get real answers. May be difficult to hear, but at least you're empowered to make good decisions for your care. As an AMA/DOR patient, I have a lot of confidence in her.
Describe the protocols Dorette Noorhasan used in your cycles at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth and their degree of success.
Fresh donor eggs. Insurance wouldn't cover me, any longer, for fertility treatments with own eggs. Results are that I am choosing to transfer my care to a clinic where I can afford their fresh donor egg cycle and with SART rates that demonstrate a high rate of success with them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
Only had hysteroscopy. Doctor's fee, negotiated rate, was $400. Surgery at hospital cost $13k+
Dorette Noorhasan
Frisco

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
The clinic Frisco Institute of Reproductive Medicine in Frisco has been bought by CCRM and I’ve heard they have changed many things since my treatments.... I can’t speak to the state of the clinic after the changes around oct-dec 2018. I had one appointment during the transition, and from that get the sense that patients may feel more like numbers rather than people after the change-over, and can’t guess how this will effect the quality of the embryo lab
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
The clinic Frisco Institute of Reproductive Medicine in Frisco has been bought by CCRM and I’ve heard they have changed many things since my treatments. Dr Mehta is no longer there (she is with Dallas IVF now) because the changes didn’t fit with her doctoring style. I can’t speak to the state of the clinic after the changes around oct-dec 2018. I had one appointment during the transition, and from that get the sense that patients may feel more like numbers rather than people after the change-over, and can’t guess how this will effect the quality of the embryo lab or the type of attention patients will receive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Dr. Mehta always did all my procedures and she remembered me. She was always on time and quick. She even remembered my latex allergy when the nurses forgot.
Overall very good, but I did see one nurse who seemed stressed and overwhelmed so she came off insensitive. She wasn’t usually the nurse I saw.
How was your experience with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
I felt very safe and comfortable with Dr Mehta because she really thought about me and my issues, not what “should” work for most people. She tailored my treatment to me, and never guessed at anything. Once she couldn’t see well on an ultrasound and moved me to the room with a better machine so she could get a clear picture. She did my egg retrieval on a Saturday, and went to run a 5k with her family afterwards. when I didn’t feel well after the egg retrieval, she came right back just to check on me herself. When she did my polyp removal surgery, she made sure I had copies of the pictures and results. And when I had an ovarian cyst burst while she was on vacation, I saw another doctor in her clinic for a sono, but Dr Mehta called me at home herself to check on me and wanted me to call her and come see her if I didn’t feel better in a day or two. She is a perfectionist when it comes to her patients’ care, and I love that she did all my sonos and tests so she knew exactly what was going on with me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Don’t take her being direct sometimes as her being insensitive. She cares, but she is always thinking about what is best for you, and when she is thinking a mile a minute, she can seem distracted.
Describe the protocols Rinku Mehta used in your cycles at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth and their degree of success.
I have DOR due to stage IV endometriosis and scar tissue from surgery on my ovaries (which are also attached to my other organs with scar tissue). I had a failed cycle with another doctor doing standard BCP priming and lupron with max doses of menopur and gonel-f. BCP and Lupron likely over-suppressed my ovaries, so I had no follicles develop. Mehta did a more natural cycle with some estrogen priming and no lupron, adding ganerelix to suppress the last few days. I was still on the max dose of gonal-f and menopur. My cycle was longer as my follicles develop slowly. Maybe 17 days between starting injections and retrieval, but Mehta gave me plenty of time and was confident the follicles would grow. And it worked! 9 mature eggs. And Dr. Mehta has a new plan to hopefully make the next attempt more successful by improving egg quality. I also took some supplements she recommended for egg health:. CoQ10, DHEA, vit C. Her transfer protocol worked as well— my lining was 16mm, and I took estrogen, baby aspirin, doxycycline, and a steroid as well as injections of progesterone. Her transfer technique seemed very good— I had no pain and no placental issues.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
I can’t remember... 10-12k for IVF with ICSI plus meds, maybe?
Frisco

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.

FIRM's strengths are that they care about each patient and are the best at what they do. Every member of the FIRM team is an expert at what they do. ...They will give you a print out of the costs for your cycle depending on what you need. They do not do a "package" for IVF, but they do give you a discount on your next cycle if your first is not successful. We preferred this...The nursing staff is wonderful at FIRM! They are organized, caring, and efficient. What I really love about the FIRM staff is you are never sent to a voicemail during business hours. You are always able to speak with your nurse if she is available.
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
FIRM's strengths are that they care about each patient and are the best at what they do. Every member of the FIRM team is an expert at what they do. They never made a mistake and were very easy to work with.
Dr. Mehta and were staff were wonderful! Dr. Mehta takes the time to talk to you and answer all of your questions. She is compassionate and truly cares about her patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
The nursing staff is wonderful at FIRM! They are organized, caring, and efficient. What I really love about the FIRM staff is you are never sent to a voicemail during business hours. You are always able to speak with your nurse if she is available. If she is not available, she will call you back as soon as possible. I cannot speak more highly of the nursing team! They are wonderful!
How was your experience with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
We completely trusted Dr. Mehta's judgment on all treatment and felt like she was knowledgable. I loved how she saw me at every visit and did each monitoring ultrasound herself. I never felt rushed and loved how she took the time to answer all of our questions.
I would tell a prospective patient to make the consultation with Dr. Mehta. I strongly believe that when you meet with her you will decide she is the right doctor for you.

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
One of the nurses [at CCRM Dallas- Fort Worth] yelled at my husband because he was asking about changing the code on the invoice and told him it was not their job. That was the end of it for us...Clomid $50 Every appt between $80-$250 IUI (3) $650 Trigger shot (3) $150...I would never recommend them to anyone. It’s actually kind of a joke they are in this very sensitive profession. I complained so many times and finally was so happy Dr Mehta left on her own so I could follow her.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
I hate this clinic. They are awful. I would never recommend them to anyone. It’s actually kind of a joke they are in this very sensitive profession. I complained so many times and finally was so happy Dr Mehta left on her own so I could follow her.
She has undergone infertility treatment herself and it shows in her emotions and how much she cared about our outcome.
They were ok.
How was your experience with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Her compassion and knowledge are a killer combination. She has a way about her that is so understanding that makes me feel so comfortable. And even though we’ve not been successful, my husband and I still trust her implicitly.
Don’t underestimate the emotional toll. No matter what the treatment, the emotional exhaustion is real.
Clomid + Timed intercourse Because my numbers, hormones, egg quality and reserve are all good with my husband having excellent sperm. IUI Increase our chances by putting the sperm closer to my egg. I responded very well to Clomid.
Clomid $50 Every appt between $80-$250 IUI (3) $650 Trigger shot (3) $150
Describe Rinku Mehta's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
Not applicable

2013 - 2018
Overall we had a good experience with the clinic [CCRM Dallas-Frisco]. We felt encouragement throughout the process and we didn’t feel treated like a number. We felt like the staff really cared and hoped for the best for us.... Overall the staff were nice, encouraging, compassionate, helpful, etc. However I felt at times there were a nurse or two that didn’t engage with me this way.
2013 - 2018
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
Overall we had a good experience with the clinic. We felt encouragement throughout the process and we didn’t feel treated like a number. We felt like the staff really cared and hoped for the best for us.
Took time to talk to us and answer questions.
How was your experience with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
She was easy to talk to and took her time answering our questions. We never felt rushed. She genuinely cared and was supportive, when we wanted one more child. She fully explained steps to us and I didn’t feellike just another one of her patients.
To be open and feel like they can ask anything.
I was the norm protocol for my fresh and frozen transfer. We had male factor, so if I remember right, nothing was adjusted or used in place of to try and get better results.
We paid about $20K for everything that we did.
Both transfers were multiple transfers.
Frisco

Some of the strengths on the clinic [Frisco Inst Repro Med] was that it was clean and followed a good protocol. On the weakness side, I think the staff could have been more helpful. Especially the staff that works with billing.... Very hard to understand the embryologist. I feel like he didn't give me the right information or more like fa to educate me.... She [Dr. Mehta] doesn't give up on her patients. I just wish she would spend more time on explaining.
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
Some of the strengths on the clinic was that it was clean and followed a good protocol. On the weakness side, I think the staff could have been more helpful. Especially the staff that works with billing.
Human - she seem to be concerned and wanted to help. Number - she was very busy and would only see us for few minutes.
How was your experience with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Very knowledgeable and hard working. She doesn't give up on her patients. I just wish she would spend more time on explaining. Communication outside of the clinic was through the nurse. With her busy schedule it was bit difficult to talk to her but she did respond through the nurse
Give her as much as detail as you can. Do not hide anything
Frisco

Everyone [CCRM Dallas] is kind and professional (surgical, embryologist, finances, nursing, front office).... Strengths-Ability to transition through change in management and doctors without burdening the patients. Dr. Noorhasan showed overwhelming compassion towards my husband and I. Dr. Noorhasan always presented concerned and knowledgeable of my desires to become a mom. Weakness-None
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
Dr. Noorhasan was kind and took the time to cater my treatment based on my previous treatments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth. (Assigned nurse: Abby, Chimere, Amy,Megan, Melissa)
Everyone is kind and professional (surgical, embryologist, finances, nursing, front office).
How was your experience with Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
For the sake of time. I will keep it short. I have gone through 5 IVF treatments including a PGS tested embryo. No success. Switched to Dr. Noorhasan after seeing 4 other doctors. Currently pregnant. If you have had several failed "cycles" please RUN to Dr. Noorhasan.
Run to her if you have had several failed cycles.
Dorette Noorhasan