Genetic counseling: Offered
Selling medication is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
8380 Warren Parkway
Frisco, TX 75034
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth to a friend?
6.4

5.7

6.4

7.3

1 doctor
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
CCRM DFW changed policies on frozen eggbanks mid-stream due to CCRM CO's mandate. No longer willing to do business with any eggbank; no longer willing to accept embryos from even the single eggbank they were still allowed to work with. Literally had the change with acceptance embryo shipping happen in the span of a single 8 hour day (it was ok that morning, by that afternoon, not ok)...On more than one occasion, I got some conflicting instructions and had to iron it out. And then there was the post-op appointment never scheduled.... I went to a pre-op appointment. Would have thought they'd schedule me for a post-op appointment at that time.
European, Other
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
This clinic (CCRM-DFW) is having some challenges with its merger. If you're doing IVF with your own eggs, this is probably less of a challenge than trying to do donor eggs and having a still somewhat disorganized clinic then try to coordinate with external entities like a Donor Agency or Donor Eggbank.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Dorette would take the time to talk with me like a human being, consider the things I was dealing with, and make recommendations. I felt like she was transparent and honest.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Reen, donor coordinator was fabulous. Jamie seemed capable, responsive, and compassionate. Michelle caused me some heartburn. There was a distinct lack of communication inside the clinic before reaching out to me. On more than one occasion, I got some conflicting instructions and had to iron it out. And then there was the post-op appointment never scheduled.... I went to a pre-op appointment. Would have thought they'd schedule me for a post-op appointment at that time.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
How was your experience with Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
She was honest and open, very professional. She had been through this herself, and she had a belief in the outcome, as well as compassion for the journey. She would tell you what she honestly believed regarding your chances, which was a refreshing change from other doctors.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Do your homework and ask real questions. You will get real answers. May be difficult to hear, but at least you're empowered to make good decisions for your care. As an AMA/DOR patient, I have a lot of confidence in her.
Describe the protocols Dorette Noorhasan used in your cycles at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth and their degree of success.
Fresh donor eggs. Insurance wouldn't cover me, any longer, for fertility treatments with own eggs. Results are that I am choosing to transfer my care to a clinic where I can afford their fresh donor egg cycle and with SART rates that demonstrate a high rate of success with them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
Only had hysteroscopy. Doctor's fee, negotiated rate, was $400. Surgery at hospital cost $13k+
Dorette Noorhasan
Frisco

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.

FIRM's strengths are that they care about each patient and are the best at what they do. Every member of the FIRM team is an expert at what they do. ...They will give you a print out of the costs for your cycle depending on what you need. They do not do a "package" for IVF, but they do give you a discount on your next cycle if your first is not successful. We preferred this...The nursing staff is wonderful at FIRM! They are organized, caring, and efficient. What I really love about the FIRM staff is you are never sent to a voicemail during business hours. You are always able to speak with your nurse if she is available.
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
FIRM's strengths are that they care about each patient and are the best at what they do. Every member of the FIRM team is an expert at what they do. They never made a mistake and were very easy to work with.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Dr. Mehta and were staff were wonderful! Dr. Mehta takes the time to talk to you and answer all of your questions. She is compassionate and truly cares about her patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
The nursing staff is wonderful at FIRM! They are organized, caring, and efficient. What I really love about the FIRM staff is you are never sent to a voicemail during business hours. You are always able to speak with your nurse if she is available. If she is not available, she will call you back as soon as possible. I cannot speak more highly of the nursing team! They are wonderful!
How was your experience with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
We completely trusted Dr. Mehta's judgment on all treatment and felt like she was knowledgable. I loved how she saw me at every visit and did each monitoring ultrasound herself. I never felt rushed and loved how she took the time to answer all of our questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
I would tell a prospective patient to make the consultation with Dr. Mehta. I strongly believe that when you meet with her you will decide she is the right doctor for you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
Rinku Mehta
Frisco

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.

2013 - 2018
Overall we had a good experience with the clinic [CCRM Dallas-Frisco]. We felt encouragement throughout the process and we didn’t feel treated like a number. We felt like the staff really cared and hoped for the best for us.... Overall the staff were nice, encouraging, compassionate, helpful, etc. However I felt at times there were a nurse or two that didn’t engage with me this way.
2013 - 2018
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
Overall we had a good experience with the clinic. We felt encouragement throughout the process and we didn’t feel treated like a number. We felt like the staff really cared and hoped for the best for us.
Took time to talk to us and answer questions.
How was your experience with Rinku Mehta at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
She was easy to talk to and took her time answering our questions. We never felt rushed. She genuinely cared and was supportive, when we wanted one more child. She fully explained steps to us and I didn’t feellike just another one of her patients.
To be open and feel like they can ask anything.
Describe the protocols Rinku Mehta used in your cycles at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth and their degree of success.
I was the norm protocol for my fresh and frozen transfer. We had male factor, so if I remember right, nothing was adjusted or used in place of to try and get better results.
We paid about $20K for everything that we did.
Describe Rinku Mehta's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
Both transfers were multiple transfers.
Rinku Mehta