Acupuncture is not offered
Selling medication is not offered
Selling medication is not offered

2365 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562

Dr cooney was thoughtful. She took our health history, especially mine into her decision to choose an appropriate medication protocol for us. She also understood that this was stressful and difficult... She was respectful to our wishes, listened to our questions and concerns and was very sweet. She remembered details of our story as a couple that made it feel personal... Birth control orally for one month Lupron daily in the am-10mg After a week or two we had our baseline ultrasound and started menopur
Clinic [Generations & University of WI Hospitals] is clean and has a warm feel. The staff are welcoming. The lobby is a quiet environment. The nursing staff and mds were great and efficient. The finance department I felt like was a bit unorganized. They required we meet with a counselor prior to treatment. We hated that appointment and felt it very unnecessary... The nurses were great. They always responded to questions via MyChart very promptly. There was one instance where they scheduled my pregnancy test two days early
How was your experience with Laura Cooney at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Laura Cooney at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Come with your questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Laura Cooney at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Describe the protocols Laura Cooney used in your cycles at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals and their degree of success.
Birth control orally for one month Lupron daily in the am-10mg After a week or two we had our baseline ultrasound and started menopur(75mg) and gonal f(150mg) also lupron decreases to 5mg. After 10 days we decided to trigger with hcg -10,000 units. We retrieved 16 eggs in which they only fertilized 12, resulting in 2 embryos. We transferred the embryos on day 3, with a negative pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
The nurses were great. They always responded to questions via MyChart very promptly. There was one instance where they scheduled my pregnancy test two days early and didn’t catch it until after the blood draw. They were apologetic for it
Describe your experience with Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
Clinic is clean and has a warm feel. The staff are welcoming. The lobby is a quiet environment. The nursing staff and mds were great and efficient. The finance department I felt like was a bit unorganized. They required we meet with a counselor prior to treatment. We hated that appointment and felt it very unnecessary
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
We were seen between 7-830am for monitoring appointments. They felt welcoming however it was like, “ go ahead get undressed and the staff will be in” staff came in, chatted and then did the ultrasound. If you had any questions you could ask them. They were less than 30 min appointments
Describe the costs associated with your care under Laura Cooney at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
15-16,000 including meds for 1 treatment cycle
Describe Laura Cooney's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
Chose to transfer both
Laura Cooney
Middleton

She [Dr. Christina Broadwell] was good at being honest with us which we really appreciated.. I sometimes felt like I didn’t have all the information I needed, but I’m a very anxious over planner so that could be my own issues. At times though I felt pushed through the system, which may be more of a clinic issue than specific to Dr Broadwell...At times it felt like things were not fully explained, but I also did quite a few cycles so there might have been an assumption that I knew what was going on. When I did state I was feeling stressed or too much like a number my concerns were heard and attended to. If you are good at advocating for yourself then things should go well.
Clinic [Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals] was almost always on time. Appointments were very methodical and pretty quick. Sometimes though the care felt impersonal and like I was just a number. They do slow down if you advocate for yourself...At times it felt like things were not fully explained, but I also did quite a few cycles so there might have been an assumption that I knew what was going on. When I did state I was feeling stressed or too much like a number my concerns were heard and attended to. If you are good at advocating for yourself then things should go well.
How was your experience with Christina Broadwell at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
She was good at being honest with us which we really appreciated.. I sometimes felt like I didn’t have all the information I needed, but I’m a very anxious over planner so that could be my own issues. At times though I felt pushed through the system, which may be more of a clinic issue than specific to Dr Broadwell.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christina Broadwell at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Make sure to advocate for yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christina Broadwell at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Describe your experience with Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
Clinic was almost always on time. Appointments were very methodical and pretty quick. Sometimes though the care felt impersonal and like I was just a number. They do slow down if you advocate for yourself.
Christina Broadwell
Middleton
[Dr. Broadwell is] Very nice and understanding, but after speaking with others with one blocked tube, I'm not sure that IUI was ever going to be beneficial to me. I wish they [Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals] were more realistic about the odds with me. I feel like they should have pushed more towards IVF so we didn't waste money we could have spent on that on the IUIs. ... Letrozole CD 3-7, ultrasound on CD10 or 12, trigger shot on night of CD12, IUI morning of CD14.
Generations was great. One improvement that could be made is availability to set up the initial consult. It took them almost a month to get us in. Everyone was very compassionate and seemed to know what they were doing, but I do wish they could have given us a better idea of chances of conception using IUI with only one tube. I don't think it was realistic that using that route was going to be successful. I also wish this clinic offered INVOcell.
Very nice and understanding, but after speaking with others with one blocked tube, I'm not sure that IUI was ever going to be beneficial to me. I wish they were more realistic about the odds with me. I feel like they should have pushed more towards IVF so we didn't waste money we could have spent on that on the IUIs.
Describe the protocols Christina Broadwell used in your cycles at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christina Broadwell at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
I think each IUI came out to about $1,000 before insurance