Acupuncture is not offered
Acupuncture is not offered

810 Chafee Avenue
Augusta, GA 30905

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Jordan came into me room with a bubbly and energetic spirit. She shared he her story and her purpose. They she asked me a couple of questions regarding why I was there and what were my expectations. She clearly communicated that there are no guarantees however she and her staff will provide their best efforts to assist me during this process...
The clinic staff [of Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates] is great and seems to work together as a team. The only weakness I would say is the building and space is small...With all testing, lab work and services around $12,000.00...The staff was very nice. They answered all my questions and made sure I had an understanding of what my options are. Also making me aware of the risk and making me no promises.
How was your experience with Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
Dr Jordan came into me room with a bubbly and energetic spirit. She shared he her story and her purpose. They she asked me a couple of questions regarding why I was there and what were my expectations. She clearly communicated that there are no guarantees however she and her staff will provide their best efforts to assist me during this process.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
She is truthful and caring.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Very nice staff. They made sure I was comfortable.
Describe your experience with Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
The clinic staff is great and seems to work together as a team. The only weakness I would say is the building and space is small. I would tell any new patient that you are in good hands. Ask as many questions as you need to ensure you understand the process. I wish you the best on your journey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
With all testing, lab work and services around $12,000.00

2016 - 2019, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan] is an amazing doctor, full of compassion for her patients. She has kept me encouraged even through difficult times. She is always nice and very trustworthy. She makes sure she answers all my questions...[new patient advice] Don’t be afraid to share everything with her...
The [AU Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates] clinic is very clean but small. The front desk staff sometimes changes and give incorrect information but the clinic as a whole is great. The doctor is amazing. [Dr Gavrillova] She is an amazing doctor, full of compassion for her patients. She has kept me encouraged even through difficult times. She is always nice and very trustworthy. She makes sure she answers all my questions.
Don’t be afraid to share everything with her.
She is very compassionate and personal
The clinic is very clean but small. The front desk staff sometimes changes and give incorrect information but the clinic as a whole is great. The doctor is amazing. Dr Gavrillova is the best doctor I’ve seen.
Augusta

Dr. Jordan was very blunt (which I like) and honest about what to expect and what was possible. She was always encouraging, even when we had setbacks...willing to spend as much time needed to answer all of your questions...was always honest with us and not just out to get money. Example: I thought about genetically testing our embryos which is super expensive. However, Dr. Jordan said based on my age & my own genetic testing, it was not necessary and saved us that money...
[Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates] Great clinic! Easy to work with and everyone is friendly. It was difficult to get my initial appointment set up. I went to my first consult and then it took 4 months for them to call me back and set up my first appointment for my first round of IUI. My biggest recommendation is not to wait for them to call you, be proactive!....
Dr. Jordan was very blunt (which I like) and honest about what to expect and what was possible. She was always encouraging, even when we had setbacks. For example, we were planning to complete a fresh embryo transfer. However, my lining was not thick enough, so we had to change direction to a frozen embryo transfer. Dr. Jordan explained thoroughly why we need to change the plan and what the next steps would be. Also, she was always honest with us and not just out to get money. Example: I thought about genetically testing our embryos which is super expensive. However, Dr. Jordan said based on my age & my own genetic testing, it was not necessary and saved us that money.
Ask questions!! Dr. Jordan is willing to spend as much time needed to answer all of your questions. Also, be up front with what you want to know. I am the type of person that needs to know every step and the research behind why we are doing each step. Dr. Jordan was always happy to accommodate me and explain the studies behind the decisions.
Describe the protocols Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan used in your cycles at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates and their degree of success.
For our IVF retrieval we were on the following medications: Lupron 20 IU--twice per day Follistim 225 IU--once per day Menopur 75 IU--once per day Letrozole 5mg--once per day (starting 4 days prior to retrieval) From baseline to retrieval was 18 days due to lining readiness.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Stacy)
Dr. Jordan's IVF coordinator was excellent. She was quick to respond to calls and emails. She also was quick to call with any test results. Before we began IVF, we did 4 rounds of IUI with Dr. Jordan and I was not as impressed by the other nurses during this process. When we first started with the clinic there was a total lack of communication. At one point, I had to drive 2 hours to the clinic to find out when to do my first trigger shot because I could not get the nurses to call me back with an answer. After this there were several staff changes and I never had this issue again. But I did want to mention it. However, I never had any communication issues during IVF or with Stacy.
IUI's cost around $1200 per cycle. IVF costs: $3900 Dr. Jordan; $4500 Lab; $6000 meds
Describe Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
I really wanted to transfer 2 embryos, but, due to my age, Dr. Jordan would only transfer 1 embryo. She did explain clearly the rationale behind transferring only 1 embryo and that we would most likely have a better outcome with only 1 embryo.
What specific things went wrong at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
During my first cycle of IUI, the clinic did not call and let me know when to take my trigger shot. I called and left multiple messages and never received a call back. I finally had to drive 2 hours to the clinic to find out when to take the trigger shot. I will say that this only happened 1 time. Shortly after this incident, there were staff changes and I never had another communication issue.

2018 - 2020, Successful
Dr Jordan was very attentive and caring from the beginning. She was always optimistic about my treatment even when I wasn't. She explains everything in a way that is easy to understand and she always ensures all questions are answered...recommended letrozole and I underwent several cycles. After each cycle resulted in a negative pregnancy test, with Dr Jordan's advice I decided to try IVF. I used gonal-f, leuprolide,and menopur to induce ovulation. I had 5 day embryo transfer which resulted in my first positive pregnancy test. Currently I am 12 weeks pregnant.
There are multiple nurses [at Augusta University Medicine and Infertility Associates] who are all very nice and attentive...It took a while after my OBGYN referred me to get an appointment (maybe 3 months). The office stays very busy but always able to accommodate an appointment that works with my schedule. Sometimes routine visits seemed rushed and like they knew they had to get to the next room because they had so many patients to see...I had 5 day embryo transfer which resulted in my first positive pregnancy test. Currently I am 12 weeks pregnant.
Trust Dr. Jordan. She knows what treatment is best for you. She is an expert and very good at her profession.
Dr. Jordan has wonderful bedside manner and truly shows she cares about her patients.
I started seeing Dr Jordan after my OBGYN referred me. I had been a year without taking birth control and no positive pregnancy test. My OBGYN had me try multiple clomid cycles which also failed and 1 unsuccessful IUI. Dr Jordan recommended letrozole and I underwent several cycles. After each cycle resulted in a negative pregnancy test, with Dr Jordan's advice I decided to try IVF. I used gonal-f, leuprolide,and menopur to induce ovulation. I had 5 day embryo transfer which resulted in my first positive pregnancy test. Currently I am 12 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
There are multiple nurses who are all very nice and attentive.
Dr Jordan preferred single embryo transfer due to my age and it being my first pregnancy. She explained the risks of more than 1 embryo transfer at a time.
Augusta

She [Dr. Gavrilova-Jordan] created two miracles despite a grim initial diagnosis!...personable doctor who pays close attention to each individual patient. Amazing bedside manner, always reassuring...Three IUI attempts. IFV with lupron protocol. ICSI after egg retrieval...It was very nerve wracking at 30 years old to find out I have extremely low ovarian reserve, along with a male infertility factor...She assured us she would get us pregnant and sure enough, 7 months later we became pregnant with twins via IVF!
[Georgia Regents is a] Very clean, comfortable clinic. Great doctors and staff! Easy to get an appointment. Very personable and everyone knows who you are. Comfortable environment...Three IUI attempts. IFV with lupron protocol. ICSI after egg retrieval...[Nurses are] Very friendly and knowledgeable. Was there to answer our questions a long the way. Kept us updated vie phone or in person...Transferred two embryo's due to one embryo being four cell and the other 8 cell. Four cell embryo's chances of making it to blastocyst stage were not high and would not be able to freeze.
Absolutely amazing doctor! It was very nerve wracking at 30 years old to find out I have extremely low ovarian reserve, along with a male infertility factor. After two years of trying we lost all hope until we found Dr. Jordan. She assured us she would get us pregnant and sure enough, 7 months later we became pregnant with twins via IVF! I can’t say enough about how wonderful a doctor Dr Jordan is and how she has changed out lives. She created two miracles despite a grim initial diagnosis! I would happily recommend Dr. Jordan to anyone going through infertility. She is a miracle worker!
She is a great, personable doctor who pays close attention to each individual patient. Amazing bedside manner, always reassuring, an absolute miracle worker!
Very personable. Takes plenty of time and caters to each particular patient. Care is wonderful! Dr. Jordan made me feel like I was her only patient and she seemed to truly care and want the best outcome.
Three IUI attempts. IFV with lupron protocol. ICSI after egg retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Stacey Swetman)
Very clean, comfortable clinic. Great doctors and staff! Easy to get an appointment. Very personable and everyone knows who you are. Comfortable environment. This is a clinic that gets results! Would recommend to anyone!