Selling medication is not offered

Sandy Springs
5445 Meridian Mark Road
Atlanta, GA 30342

Treated 2015 - 2017
Dr. Namnoum is very Knowledgeable and quite Kind. I felt that Dr. Namnoum can be A little too frank though. I left each visit a little deflated. I understood the reality of my age but delivery is important. Dr. Namnoum is great though and she knew her stuff. However, I felt that my age was an automatic deterrent and I was pigeon holed.... Blocked tubes- did not really understand that whole process and did not get a clear answer on that.
Very nicely decorated. I liked the fact that the tests were done in house. Staff [Shady Grove] was courteous but Way too busy. It took hours. I’m not sure how well organized they were. They were hard to reach by phone and email. Trying to get some questions answered was very tedious. After you left the physician who knew her stuff, it was not that great for me afterwards... The office staff was not that great. It was too busy there. Appointments took hours.
How was your experience with Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
You will get a very knowledgeable physician
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
She was great. She paid attention. The staff was horrible. Too busy. Felt like a mill.
Describe the protocols Anne Brawner Namnoum used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
Clomid. It was challenging as my spouse was out of the country. Blocked tubes- did not really understand that whole process and did not get a clear answer on that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Tracy I think)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Very nicely decorated. I liked the fact that the tests were done in house. Staff was courteous but Way too busy. It took hours. I’m not sure how well organized they were. They were hard to reach by phone and email. Trying to get some questions answered was very tedious. After you left the physician who knew her stuff, it was not that great for me afterwards
Describe Anne Brawner Namnoum's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
We discussed it and she was certainly receptive
What specific things went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Anne Brawner Namnoum
Buckhead/Piedmont

Treated 2010 - 2015
He's extremely knowledgeable about the very latest studies and willing to try your ideas (within reason). Doesn't sugarcoat, doesn't condescend.
Yolanda [my nurse] is one of the best people I've met. She's cheerful and kind and doesn't condescend. Willing to answer totally stupid questions about my treatment without making me feel like a moron.
How was your experience with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
He's a bit of an odd bird, but I liked that he treated me like an intelligent human being capable of understanding my own treatment and my own body. Not that he's rude, but if you want a doctor to be your BFF confidant, maybe look somewhere else.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
They never confused me with another patient. All the nurses knew and remembered me and my history.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Yolanda)
Yolanda is one of the best people I've met. She's cheerful and kind and doesn't condescend. Willing to answer totally stupid questions about my treatment without making me feel like a moron. Always remembers my family and their interests. Just a super lady to have in your corner during a turbulent time in your life. Can't say enough great things about her.
Mark Perloe