Selling medication is not offered

5445 Meridian Mark Road
Atlanta, GA 30342

Treated 2020
Success w/ Doc 21 Eggs Frozen
She [Dr. Natalie Stentz] was and is an amazing doctor. I am a transman and going through this process was so difficult for me...made me feel so comfortable. She ensured that her staff continually acknowledged me as sir, and he and they were so friendly and comforting during this process. She got me 26 eggs preserved and frozen...allowing me to finish my transition successfully. She changed my life! I've never been so excited to do something like this!
The nursing staff was just as amazing as Dr. Stenz was. Kenzie called me just about every other day to check on my process and any answer I had she answered it quickly and she was so helpful. Again, as a transgender man, this was so difficult for me to do, but Kenzie and Dr. Stenz showed me differently and believed in me and helped me get through. Because of them, I have 26 eggs waiting for me and wife as we begin this journey of having children.
How was your experience with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Dr. Stenz from Shady Grove Fertility was so amazing that i captured my whole journey and recommended this very clinic on youtube. She made my dreams come true as a transman and that's to still have children that are related to me as my wife carries them, allowing me to finish my transition successfully. She changed my life! I've never been so excited to do something like this!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Just be patient and trust the process and definitely Trust her she has your back and she wants nothing but the best for you!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
She was and is an amazing doctor. I am a transman and going through this process was so difficult for me. But Dr. Stenz from Shady Grove Fertility Clinic made me feel so comfortable. She ensured that her staff continually acknowledged me as sir, and he and they were so friendly and comforting during this process. She got me 26 eggs preserved and frozen, Thank you so much DR. Stenz!
Describe the protocols Natalie Stentz used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
We went two weeks of me taking medication that helps your ovaries to stimulate so that the eggs can be frozen. For those two weeks, I had to come in a couple of times so they could do the ultrasounds and just monitor my process. After the 10th day of the meds, I had an in house small procedure to extract the 41 eggs that were produced. This process literally took me 3 months from start to finish.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Kenzie Dill)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The staff is so friendly The clinic is clean They care about there patients They get things done in a timely manner, you won't be standing around waiting on anyone. They really invest there time and patience on their clients I honestly have no weakness! Fertility Clinics need to get like them
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
none all covered by insurance and the billing did a good job with that I didn't have one bill sent to me
Natalie Stentz
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Perloe was always warm and inviting, never leaving you in the dark about what will or not happen. You could tell him and his staff were very invested in helping me in conceiving a child.... Based on my test results he would adjust my medicine I was taking. He suggested things that would increase my chances like this drink mixture Ovistol which I think helped.... Due to my many fibroids, Perloe thought it would be too risky for me to transfer more than 1 embryo. I trusted his decision because my goal was to bring a healthy child and mommy home. For every decision he gave a valid reason(s).
The nurses [Shady Grove Atlanta] wanted nothing but to make the process as comfortable and easy as possible. They would make themselves available for questions, comfort you on your bad days, help you find inexpensive medicine, and give advice. They greeted you with a warm smile... One of the nurses comforted me during one of my many crying breakdowns. She would not leave me until I felt better. She gave me kind words and encouragement to keeping pushing forwards because great things were waiting.
How was your experience with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
From the beginning, Perloe explained all the possible risks, setbacks, and possibilities. We were never set up for a disappoint. We knew what to expect. He treated us like he wanted the child just as bad as we did. He was open to answering all questions or concerns.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions or express concerns if you feel confused or worried. Trust the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
One of the nurses comforted me during one of my many crying breakdowns. She would not leave me until I felt better. She gave me kind words and encouragement to keeping pushing forwards because great things were waiting. Another nurse made herself readily available if I needed help, had any questions or concerns, or needed help finding medicine quick and easy. Dr. Perloe was always warm and inviting, never leaving you in the dark about what will or not happen. You could tell him and his staff were very invested in helping me in conceiving a child. Also, the ladies that took blood sample were always upbeat and funny, they were very encouraging.
Describe the protocols Mark Perloe used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Yolanda)
The nurses wanted nothing but to make the process as comfortable and easy as possible. They would make themselves available for questions, comfort you on your bad days, help you find inexpensive medicine, and give advice. They greeted you with a warm smile
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Strength- fertility plan is tailored to your body and needs. Great customer service. Weakness- One of the ladies in front talks to loudly when discusses your info. Please ask questions and express concerns.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Based on your body and needs.
Describe Mark Perloe's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Treated 2014 - 2019
I have mild endometriosis that had been removed via laparoscopy a month prior to meeting Dr. Best. Dr. Best dicovered Diminished Ovarian Reserve when I was 28 years old. My husband had two varicoceles that were later repaired. IVF was recommended given our situation and the fact that we knew we would like to have more than on child. Financially we were prelared to try IUI twice and then move on to IVF. 2014: IUI #1: Femara 2.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI, Endometrin- Not successful IUI #2: Femara 5mg, Bravelle, IUI, Endometrin- Successful singleton birth 2019: IUI #3 Femara 5mg (no response), Femara 7.5mg, Gonal-F, Estrace (thinned lining), Ovidrel, IUI, Prometrium- currently waiting for results.
The Shady Grove offices are beautiful. I opted to be monitored at a couple of separate offices to better fit my personal needs. I loved that physicians are providing monitoring ultrasounds so that questions can be asked during the appointment while also making sure that only your primary physician makes any changes to your treatment protocol. I could count on Chrissi to relay all the needed information from Dr. Best as soon as my labs came back after each appointment. All other support staff was so nice, and so helpful from my first phone call to Shady Grove. The whole process has felt efficient without feeling like there has been any cutting of corners with regard to my medical care. I can’t say enough good things about my experience.
How was your experience with Monica Best at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Just from meeting Dr. Best, you can tell not only that her bedside manner is wonderful, but also that she is extremely knowledgeable in her field. We were successful in our second round of IUI, and 4 years later we just had another IUI in hopes of conceiving a second child. We appreciated that even though IVF was the recommended medical treatment for our particular situation, Dr. Best respected and supported our wishes to stick with a treatment plan we felt more financially comfortable with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Monica Best at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Don’t be afraid to share your questions or concerns. She will take the time to explain things thoroughly to you to make sure you feel knowledgeable and comfortable with your treatment plan.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Monica Best at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Having gone through IVF herself, Dr. Best understands physically and emotionally what we are going through. She takes the time to answer questions, calm concerns, and just shows general care for our well-being. I love that she gives honest and direct medical advice, yet remains really positive and supportive of your wishes.
Describe the protocols Monica Best used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Chrissi)
Chrissi and Dr. Best make a wonderful team. They communicate effectively together and ensure that all questions and concerns are addressed quickly. Mist of the time, Chrissi anticipated questions and provided the needed information before I could even ask. She is also extremely compassionate and easy to talk to.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Monica Best at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
My most recent IUI cycle was about $2000 including consult, sonohistogram, all medications (including injectables), multiple monitoring appointments, and IUI.
Describe Monica Best's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Monica Best
Treated 2018 - 2019
After reviewing our massive file and meeting with us, we asked [Dr. Namnoum] if there was any hope. She said I see no reason that you cannot have a success pregnancy. Then she went to work for us...was very kind, compassionate and supportive. She is the most hands-on and thorough doctor we encountered. She personally attended almost every ultrasound (and there were countless) and personally called us with test results. She was very encouraging when we encountered mid-cycle delays. It took us 3 IVF attempts with donor eggs before Dr. Namnoum helped us realize our dreams of parenthood. I am now 19 weeks pregnant.
We selected Shady Grove Fertility because it was the only local clinic that offered a guarantee (shared risk) program...guarantee program - $30,500 for live birth or money back...Dr. Namnoum was very kind, compassionate and supportive. She is the most hands-on and thorough doctor we encountered. She personally attended almost every ultrasound (and there were countless) and personally called us with test results. She was very encouraging when we encountered mid-cycle delays. It took us 3 IVF attempts with donor eggs before Dr. Namnoum helped us realize our dreams of parenthood. I am now 19 weeks pregnant. When we graduated to our OB, it was obvious she was genuinely happy for us. You are not just a statistic with her. She legitimately cares about her patients and she gets results. If you are battling infertility and want the best care – look no further. Thank you Dr. Namnoum!
How was your experience with Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
We went to three different fertility clinics over a period of seven years to get our miracle. One doctor told us that I am one of the 5% of women who cannot conceive for whatever reason, nobody knows why. He told us to forget about adopting because they don’t want older people to adopt. After the heartbreak and tears because we thought we were done, we found Shady Grove Fertility and more importantly, we found Dr. Namnoum. After reviewing our massive file and meeting with us, we asked her if there was any hope. She said I see no reason that you cannot have a success pregnancy. Then she went to work for us. We selected Shady Grove Fertility because it was the only local clinic that offered a guarantee (shared risk) program. That was the best decision we could have made. Dr. Namnoum was very kind, compassionate and supportive. She is the most hands-on and thorough doctor we encountered. She personally attended almost every ultrasound (and there were countless) and personally called us with test results. She was very encouraging when we encountered mid-cycle delays. It took us 3 IVF attempts with donor eggs before Dr. Namnoum helped us realize our dreams of parenthood. I am now 19 weeks pregnant. When we graduated to our OB, it was obvious she was genuinely happy for us. You are not just a statistic with her. She legitimately cares about her patients and she gets results. If you are battling infertility and want the best care – look no further. Thank you Dr. Namnoum!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
She is the best. You are lucky to have her as your doctor.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
we did shared risk - guarantee program - $30,500 for live birth or money back.
Treated 2016 - 2019
We chose 3 embryos for PGS and they came back normal. When it is time for FET [Dr. McCarthy-Keith] starts with birth control that overlaps with lupron (and at sometime before lupron around day 5 of cycle she will do an endometrial scratch). She then adds estrogen slowly and when your lining is good you start progesterone...Because of my age, she did eSET...has never once came into my treatment room without a hug or kind and compassionate words. She never stopped praying for me!
I have been with this clinic since they were called Georgia Reproductive Specialists (now called Shady Grove- Atlanta). At first it was difficult to contact anyone via phone and email was always easier. However, since they made the change they have always had the phone answered and I could still reach someone by email if I chose that method of contact. They have always been attentive to their patients and they always return calls. I will always refer to this clinic either for myself or for other looking for fertility help.
How was your experience with Desiree McCarthy-Keith at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
OMG! Dr. MK there aren't any words to fully describe the love I have for this woman. From the never ending prayers to rotting me on each transfer/ cycle. She NEVER gave up on me and wouldn't let me give up on myself. She is the definition of compassion and care. I don't know if she has any weaknesses because she is my superhero! If anyone needed IVF of fertility services, you can best believe I will refer her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Desiree McCarthy-Keith at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Trust in God, but also TRUST IN HER. She is very knowledgable and she isn't a quitter. If something doesn't work she will continue to try until it's right!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Desiree McCarthy-Keith at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Dr. MK has never once came into my treatment room without a hug or kind and compassionate words. She never stopped praying for me!
Describe the protocols Desiree McCarthy-Keith used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
Dr. MK starts with menopur and gonal f. Once your follicles are ready she will add an HCG shot of 10,000 units. 36 horus later she is retrieving your eggs while your husband is giving his sperm sample. When the eggs are checked for maturity she then chose ICSI to fertilize the 10 eggs we had. We chose 3 embryos for PGS and they came back normal. When it is time for FET Dr. MK starts with birth control that overlaps with lupron (and at sometime before lupron around day 5 of cycle she will do an endometrial scratch). She then adds estrogen slowly and when your lining is good you start progesterone. 5 days later you will transfer and take a pregnancy test with in 10 days. She has since changed my protocol to no lupron.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Hyatt)
I had more than one nurse on my team- Lisa H was my main nurse; however, Devon M and Rita C were also part of my team. These nurses were beyond compassionate and caring. They continuously rooted for me and made sure I didn't give up on myself. They counseled me and helped my doctor facilitate new protocols. There aren't enough words to describe my love for them and I will always support them in anything they may ever need.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Monitoring appts were on time, quick and easy. The provider monitoring at the time was always very informative.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Desiree McCarthy-Keith at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
My cost was a whopping $14,000!!! It included 1 IVF cycle and covered all FET cycles/ transfers as long as I didn't have a continuing clinical pregnancy or a failed transfer. This did not include medications I had to buy for stimulation, down reg and transfers
Describe Desiree McCarthy-Keith's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Because of my age, she did eSET which I had no issues about
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Best was the perfect blend of informative and nurturing. She never made us feel rushed and always gave explanations for every decision. She more than just a doctor, she was a big part of our support system...made me feel like a had a say in my treatment plan. She counseled me on options but was candid about what she thought the best choice was in her medical opinion. She also kept me up to date with next steps.
I did not have a ton of experience with the clinic [Shady Grove Atlanta] itself as most of my correspondence was via phone. They seem fine overall and I did not have any strong positive or negative experiences. The reception staff was courteous...Chrissi [nurse] was prompt in responding to voicemails and extremely knowledgeable about my protocol. To prepare me for my upcoming first IVF, she gave me a detailed description of what to expect each day. She never rushed me and always answered all of my questions.
How was your experience with Monica Best at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Dr. Best made me feel like a had a say in my treatment plan. She counseled me on options but was candid about what she thought the best choice was in her medical opinion. She also kept me up to date with next steps.
Infertility is a rough road no matter what, but Dr. Best does what she can to make the process smoother.
I had already done countless rounds of Letrozole, but Dr. Best added monitoring and a trigger shot to better pinpoint ovulation. When one cycle of that didn't work, she added an injection of Gonal-f as well, which is the cycle I got pregnant. She did not want to do a full injections cycle due to my PCOS, and since I got pregnant she was clearly right!
Chrissi was prompt in responding to voicemails and extremely knowledgeable about my protocol. To prepare me for my upcoming first IVF, she gave me a detailed description of what to expect each day. She never rushed me and always answered all of my questions.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
I did not have a ton of experience with the clinic itself as most of my correspondence was via phone. They seem fine overall and I did not have any strong positive or negative experiences. The reception staff was courteous.
I had no insurance coverage for infertility, so Dr. Best and her team did what they could to minimize costs. I paid out of pocket for everything, including diagnostic tests and medications. Shady Grove did transfer discounts to their preferred pharmacy, which was a huge help. Dr. Best was also selective about which diagnostic tests she repeated to reduce costs.
We were planning to move on to IVF the next cycle if we did not have success. She let me know that because I was planning on doing pgs testing on the embryos it was in my best interest to only transfer one.
Monica Best
Alpharetta
Things were not looking in our favor but Dr. Perloe made us a guarantee that we would walk out that facility with a baby. We got pregnant on our first round of IVF. We followed all of Dr. Perloe's directions even doing a frozen transfer when we wanted to do a fresh transfer...knew all our needs and addressed them accordingly. Dr. Perloe's knowledge in the area of infertility is an understatement, he's a GURU.
They [Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta] also offer financing which we did so it gives us 5 years to pay off...The only thing I did not like was being seated in one area of the clinic with other patient and at times you would her hear some of the medical issues with the patients. They would sit all the patients in a holding area and you would see other people with the same inflictions. If you are a very private person I don't think you would care for that.
How was your experience with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
When my husband and I entered Shady Grove we didn't know what to expect. My husband had done some research on the facility beforehand but we know what we were up against. I was battling PCOS and Uterine Fibroids and Dr. Perloe explained all of that to us. Things were not looking in our favor but Dr. Perloe made us a guarantee that we would walk out that facility with a baby. We got pregnant on our first round of IVF. We followed all of Dr. Perloe's directions even doing a frozen transfer when we wanted to do a fresh transfer. We started our IVF journey in June 2018 and by August 2018 we were pregnant. Dr. Perloe knew all our needs and addressed them accordingly. Dr. Perloe's knowledge in the area of infertility is an understatement, he's a GURU.
Dr. Perloe is very open to your ideas and what maybe your plans for IVF but he'll direct you in the right way to go. I recommend following his advice from beginning to end.
We felt like a human because Dr. Perloe know our exact needs every time we stepped foot in the facility. He never forgot our names and remembered every little detail about me.
Dr. Perloe recommended that I lose some weight and change my diet before starting my IVF cycle. I used Gonal-f for my FSH, menopur and some other medications that Dr. Perloe will prescribe to you.I think we did 150 ML of gonal daily but we it may vary depending on what Dr. Perloe prescribes to you. We had to get some MRI's done because of my Uterine Fibroids. I had some pre-diagnostic testing done and a consultation to determine my infertility.
Our nurse Yolanda was amazing. She was there for me every step of the way. She gave me hope even when I didn't think I had any. Her encouragement is what kept me going through with the process. She knew Dr. Perloe better than anyone there and gave me assurance that Dr. Perloe will give me a baby. She is very patient, understanding, and caring about what you're going through. Anytime we had questions and or needed some advice on things, she was always there for us. I thank nurse Yolanda so much for everything she did.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The staff at the clinic was always helpful. From the front desk to the ladies that drew my blood, they were all so supportive. When we told them the good news about us being pregnant they were just as excited as we were. There was one lady at the front desk that was a little quirky but she was always a good laugh for me and my husband when we went. The only thing I did not like was being seated in one area of the clinic with other patient and at times you would her hear some of the medical issues with the patients. They would sit all the patients in a holding area and you would see other people with the same inflictions. If you are a very private person I don't think you would care for that.
They had a number of diffeent plans for us to choose from. We qualified for the plan that gave us 2-3 ivf cycles and unlimited transfers that cost us $18,500. We wish we would've went with the one cycle that was $12,500 but we didn't know we would get pregnant on the first round plus we shouldv'e tried another round of IUI. Medications cost us another $2,500 so our total bill came to $21,500. They also offer financing which we did so it gives us 5 years to pay off.
Dr. Perloe recommended eSET because e was afraid of me having multiples and wanted to be careful because of my fibroids. Though you transfer one embryo, there's still a chance that the one embryo could multiply.
What specific things went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Once they sent to get certain blood test but the clinic had sent back the wrong results so we had to redo the test.
Treated 2017 - 2018
There is a parking garage that they [Shady Grove] share with the rest of the building, Please be mindful to arrive earlier that 15 minutes to allow yourself time to find parking and still make it up to your appointment early. Also, there is a parking fee. For self-pay patients like myself, every little dollar counts.... They [nurses] are all friendly and caring. I think they take notes whenever they speak with someone so that helps keep communication flowing if someone is absent.
Dr. McCarthy-Keith was an amazing RE. She's the type of person you hope to meet every time you walk into a RE's office. She is very patient, understanding, detailed and provides a wealth of knowledge to her patients. As cycles 1-3 failed, she explained the need to be slightly more aggressive with our treatment plan. Even so far as when we were at risk for a cancelled cycle due to having too many follicles, explaining how with our history she would consider continuing, but ensuring that we understood the risk. She explained the different options available, follicular reduction and the dreaded potential of having to terminate. She explained it as though we were sitting on her couch. It didn't feel like we were in school and needed to take notes, we didn't need google translate or a dictionary to have a conversation.
Trust the process. Don't be afraid to ask questions, she is always willing to answer any questions. Also with that, don't overfill your head with so much that you challenge every decision made.
I always felt like I was important with her. She always made sure to greet us in the hallways, and it would even be by name. I see a number of patients in the office just on the days I visited, I feel it would be hard for anyone to keep up with but Dr. MK makes it look like a breeze. She always made sure I was comfortable with what she was doing, if she had someone new in the room she would introduce and even ask if I was ok with that person being present. With 5 failed cycles you start to feel like its never going to happen but Dr. MK never gives up on you and is always thinking of the next step, not just for what we are doing that day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Devin)
They are all friendly and caring. I think they take notes whenever they speak with someone so that helps keep communication flowing if someone is absent.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
There is a parking garage that they share with the rest of the building, Please be mindful to arrive earlier that 15 minutes to allow yourself time to find parking and still make it up to your appointment early. Also, there is a parking fee. For self-pay patients like myself, every little dollar counts.
$6,000-$7,000 for 5 cycles of IUI
Treated 2017
Dr. McCarthy-Keith treated me husband and I like we were her only patients during each visit. She empathized with our situation and let us know that her goal was to help us get a baby.... Dr. McCarthy-Keith has recommended that we pursue a donor egg IVF cycle since our funds are limited and this would give us a better chance of conceiving versus using my eggs with a 20% chance.
They [nurses at Georgia Reproductive Specialists] are all very responsive. If I have questions or need a help with an injection, they are very good about walking through the steps and keeping you encouraged throughout the process. They all have a friendly demeanor.
I was referred to Dr. McCarthy-Keith from another friend who raved about her. She is exceptional at what she does and clearly communicates prognosis, test results and recommendations with compassion. She never seems too rushed or busy to answer questions.
Don't be afraid of asking her to explain all of your options for fertility treatments and any questions (small or large). She is very willing to answer any and all.
Dr. McCarthy-Keith has recommended that we pursue a donor egg IVF cycle since our funds are limited and this would give us a better chance of conceiving versus using my eggs with a 20% chance. We are currently saving up to go down this route.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
They are all very responsive. If I have questions or need a help with an injection, they are very good about walking through the steps and keeping you encouraged throughout the process. They all have a friendly demeanor.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Georgia Reproductive Specialist is one of the top clinics in the the Atlanta area. I was first drawn to them because their prices for IVF were more reasonable. It is easy to get an appointment relatively quickly and all of the doctors in the practice work together. The front office staff is also extremely helpful.
The clinic recently merged with Shady Grove so the donor egg cycle costs changed some from our first visit. They now have two options that start at $28k.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Perloe was very thorough and reviewed my extensive medical history. He was able to quickly identify concerns with my current medication and identified a problem with my husband that several others doctors did not mention. He answered all of my questions any time I was in the office and he was also very responsive via email.... He has extensive experience researching PCOS and treated this disorder with modified medications, diet and exercise.
Georgia Reproductive Specialists is the best infertility clinic in the metro Atlanta area. We spent a lot of time and money working with other doctors in other clinics without any success and no one able to tell us "why" we weren't getting pregnant.... [Cost Of Treatment] Around $15-20,000 for the entire process including medications, ICSI, cryopreservation, etc.... Jacqueline was very patient in demonstrating how to administer all medications/injections. She was very compassionate and supportive throughout the process. She was always concerned about my overall well-being.
How was your experience with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Dr. Perloe is truly an expert in his field. He is very matter of fact and was able to quickly identify our infertility barriers and a solution after working with several other doctors over the course of years. He has extensive experience researching PCOS and treated this disorder with modified medications, diet and exercise. He set out a plan for me and had data to back up his recommendations. He was able to diagnose my husband with sperm morphology issues (which no other doctor had identified) and immediately knew that IVF with ICSI would be our best option. He thoroughly explained what was happening at each appointment as well as next steps. I always felt informed and supported. I was very comfortable working with Dr. Perloe and I was always confident in his recommendations. Even after I left his care after my first trimester, I would still rely on him for medical advice because I valued his opinion so much. My husband and I are eternally grateful for his knowledge and expertise. Without him we would not have our beautiful baby girl that we tried to conceive for over 6 years.
That he is truly an expert in treating infertility. He is very direct and will tell you what you need to do and/or stop doing to get the best results.
Dr. Perloe changed the type of Metformin I was taking daily from extended release to regular. He suggested I take Ovasitol daily for PCOS and prenatal vitamins from Theralogix. He was very careful in monitoring the amount of medication used and its effects on my eggs to ensure that they were not overstimulated (which can be common in PCOS patients). If anything appeared abnormal he would lower the dosage. My egg retrieval was very successful and I had 17 mature eggs. He recommended to do ICSI since my husband had morphology issues. The embryos that developed were frozen and we also did the genetic screening on the embryos and had 3 normal embryos. I embryo was transferred in November 2016 and we had a successful cycle with a healthy baby born August 8, 2017.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Jacqueline Cody)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Dr. Perloe recommended a single embryo transfer since carrying multiples can be very taxing on the body and there are elevated risks for complications.

Treated 2016 - 2017
After our first meeting with Dr. MK [McCarthy-Keith] I was in tears, tears of joy. For the first time in a long time I could see a little light in this darkness we were in. We connected instantly! We not only talked about why we were there, but she wanted to know about us. She made things feel so much more at ease and less stressful.... She has written me several reference letters for grant applications. She is truly a blessing. Having Dr. MK in our lives, has shown us how we should be treated and what the expectations should be.
The clinic [Shady Grove] is located in a good area and they have two offices. The strengths of the clinic the staff and doctors are very knowledgeable about everything. Very helpful and willing to go the extra mile for you.... Insurance did not cover any fertility treatments. The cost of our IUI's were significantly cheaper than we thought it was going to be. IUI cycle and treatment it was under $1,500 this included meds, copay, gas etc....
Our Experience with Dr. MK, where do I begin? As I previously stated I was diagnosed with Uterine Fibroids and my Uterus was enlarged. The doctor told me I needed to get a hysterectomy, the option to remove my fibroids were never discussed. I had no idea exactly what all that meant. We moved from Virginia to Tennessee and I figured we would get another opinion. To tell a newly married couple they had no chance of starting a family was devastating. Words really can't describe the feeling.... I was numb. We moved to Knoxville, TN from Virginia and I was getting the same diagnosis. I went online and found a holistic gynecologist in Atlanta that was willing to remove my fibroids. This is the same doctor that recommended Dr. MK. After our first meeting with Dr. MK I was in tears, tears of joy. For the first time in a long time I could see a little light in this darkness we were in. We connected instantly! We not only talked about why we were there, but she wanted to know about us. She made things feel so much more at ease and less stressful. I always looked forward to my appointments. When things didn't go as planned she always was quick to devise a new course of action. I went through 5 failed IUI cycles, she recommended that we go on to a more aggressive course of action with IVF. We moved from Knoxville to Durham, NC. I wasn't happy about the move at first, I wanted to continue my treatments with Dr. MK. We told Dr. MK about our move, she was happy for us. She immediately recommended a clinic and doctor to us. Since our move a few months ago we have stayed in contact with her keeping her updated. I'm not sure how many doctors would take the time to do that. She has written me several reference letters for grant applications. She is truly a blessing. Having Dr. MK in our lives, has shown us how we should be treated and what the expectations should be. Dr. MK always responded to emails, voice mails, etc..... I never felt like we were getting the run around. Dr. MK is at the top of her field.
Be patient through out your journey. I know it's easier said then done, but she (Dr. MK) has helped us with this.
My first encounter with Dr. McCarthy-Keith was like no other. She was recommended to me after I had my Fibroids removed, she was very welcoming and made my husband and I feel very comfortable. The doctors I saw before her all told me I needed to get a hysterectomy and that I had no chance of conceiving. My husband and I had only been married for two years and the thought of not getting pregnant was never an option. I would travel 3 hours to Atlanta from Knoxville, TN to see her. She was very accommodating and very patient with us.
I'm not particular sure about specific protocol, however after my first visit with her she explained that I would be a good candidate for IUI. She explained everything to us and what it would entail. I started my first IUI treatment and I was on Letrozole and Gonal F. As I continued with the IUI's she changed my medication and dosage due to how my body responded from the previous cycle, I went from Gonal F to Follistim. Sher also added Ovidrel as well, I went from 2 pills to 4 pills in one cycle. We believed we were getting closer to getting pregnant. DR. MK finally decide that we needed to move to a more aggressive approach.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The clinic is located in a good area and they have two offices. The strengths of the clinic the staff and doctors are very knowledgeable about everything. Very helpful and willing to go the extra mile for you. The only weakness I would say, I lived in Knoxville, TN and had to drive three hours to and from. Some days I would get back on the road right after my appointment.
I had health insurance, I was pleased that even though I was out of network insurance covered some things. I lived in TN and was receiving treatment in GA. Insurance did not cover any fertility treatments. The cost of our IUI's were significantly cheaper than we thought it was going to be. IUI cycle and treatment it was under $1,500 this included meds, copay, gas etc....
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Namnoum is very knowledgeable and follows the typical protocol when one is labeled as infertile. She has a very sweet bedside manner, as well as, takes time to explain each procedure/process. Dr. Namnoum is very gentle and has a soft spoken voice... did 2 IUI's with Dr. Namnoum so far. She prescribed femara for both rounds taken during days 3-7 of your cycle with a trigger shot of gonadotropin after an ultrasound on day 10 to assess if there are viable follicles to perform the IUI. If ultrasound looks good then trigger shot taken on day 13. IUI performed on day 14.
GRS has many different locations around the Atlanta area. The doctor's are at different locations on different days which is helpful for people who have to travel. The clinic is very clean with many smiling faces and information/literature waiting for you. They get results back to you as soon as they get them in. Communication is of very good quality!... The staff really gets to know you and calls to check on you, as well as, wishes you the best of luck after each appointment.
Do your homework.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Dr. Namnoum and her nurse call you by name every visit as well as hug you and tell you they missed you if it has been a while between appointments. The staff really gets to know you and calls to check on you, as well as, wishes you the best of luck after each appointment.
Describe the protocols Anne Brawner Namnoum used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
I did 2 IUI's with Dr. Namnoum so far. She prescribed femara for both rounds taken during days 3-7 of your cycle with a trigger shot of gonadotropin after an ultrasound on day 10 to assess if there are viable follicles to perform the IUI. If ultrasound looks good then trigger shot taken on day 13. IUI performed on day 14.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Tracy)
Every one at GRS, either of the locations, is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Namnoum's nurse is Tracy. Tracy is who I communicated with mostly and saw in the office before appointments. Occasionally, I saw another nurse and nursing staff all of which were of the same quality.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Most of our cost were copays, medication cost, and paying for the cost of the testing. Many of the genetic screening test cost us over $1,000 each. The most a medication cost us was $250.
What specific things went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The only issue we had was when we first began going to the clinic. Sometimes the nurse would not get back to use within 24 hours like the recording says or would not call us back all together.
Treated 2013 - 2016
She [Dr. McCarthy- Keith] always greeted me by name and had clearly reviewed my file or remembered me from previous treatment. I never felt there were too many patients or rushed at any of my appointments....I felt she was very knowledgeable and did a wonderful job explaining everything to me. Always made me feel comfortable even when delivering bad news.... Because I had unexplained infertility she started off with a round of IUI. After that it was determined that IVF would likely be our best bet.
The clinic [GA Repro Specialists] has a wonderful staff and the atmosphere at the Meridian Mark Office is fantastic... They always worked with me on my schedule. I was always seen at my scheduled time which helped since I was working. I felt very at ease, even when things were not going as planned.... A nurse was also always available to answer questions when I called, and if I had to leave a message the call was returned promptly.... The nurses seemed to be very knowledgeable and always able to answer questions.
I felt she was very knowledgeable and did a wonderful job explaining everything to me. Always made me feel comfortable even when delivering bad news. She was always able to answer my questions and she always listened to my concerns.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
She always greeted me by name and had clearly reviewed my file or remembered me from previous treatment. I never felt there were too many patients or rushed at any of my appointments.
Because I had unexplained infertility she started off with a round of IUI. After that it was determined that IVF would likely be our best bet. I was given a plan and the first round I had to stop due to a polyp on my uterus. I had the surgery to remove that and then we proceeded with our round. I began the medications and had the egg retrieval which produced 18 eggs. After fertilization we had 13 eggs fertilize to create embryos but only 6 lasted until day 5. Because of our ages we had the genetic testing done. Of the 6 embryos only one was viable. We transferred the one embryo and received a positive pregnancy test. At our ultrasound appointment it was determined that I had a blighted ovum and in fact was not pregnant.
The nurses seemed to be very knowledgeable and always able to answer questions. They were always aware of the circumstances surrounding my treatment and care. A nurse was also always available to answer questions when I called, and if I had to leave a message the call was returned promptly.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The clinic has a wonderful staff and the atmosphere at the Meridian Mark Office is fantastic. I was unable to visit their other campuses. They always worked with me on my schedule. I was always seen at my scheduled time which helped since I was working. I felt very at ease, even when things were not going as planned.
My insurance covered the testing. All of my procedures were paid out of pocket. Total for all of my treatment was $20,247.01, not including the medications.
I think her approach was perfect because based on the results from the genetic testing it was the only viable option for us.

Treated 2019 - 2020
I got a thorough explanation of my diagnostic and lab results after my follow up consultation [with Dr. Mark Perloe]. I really appreciated the fact that the recommended plan was presented and explained in three tiers. Although I understand in general what the protocol will be for me recommended treatment, I do wish that I could have gotten it in a nice neat report or a table. I’m a visual person and like being able to go back and look at important details such as that...He is very knowledgeable and happy to answer whatever questions you may have. Prepare for appointments by jotting down your questions ahead of time so you don’t forget them.
[The nurses at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta are] Very nice and quick to respond. Usually same day if it’s before 2 or 3pm...One IVF cycle is $11K. A shared risk program for up to 6 cycles is $18-28K depending on age...Other than having to pay for parking due to its location, the clinic is nice, spacious, and clean. The patient portal is a nice touch and you’re able to communicate with everyone there via the Messages feature. The lab results aren’t always available there though, even there’s a page for Lab Results...I only had diagnostics completed and 2 consultations so far.
How was your experience with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
I got a thorough explanation of my diagnostic and lab results after my follow up consultation. I really appreciated the fact that the recommended plan was presented and explained in three tiers. Although I understand in general what the protocol will be for me recommended treatment, I do wish that I could have gotten it in a nice neat report or a table. I’m a visual person and like being able to go back and look at important details such as that.
He was very personable with my husband and I. He also shared about himself and his family which was relatable.
I only had diagnostics completed and 2 consultations so far.
Very nice and quick to respond. Usually same day if it’s before 2 or 3pm.
Treated 2018 - 2019
You never feel like a patient when with Dr Namnoum; she never rushes your meetings, is always on time, and answers all of your questions and concerns....First round of IVF with a fresh embryo transfer, Dr Namnoum encouraged us to get the embryo's PGS tested but we decided against it. The first transfer failed and we had 3 embryos left. Since my insurance only pays for 3 cycles/transfers, Dr Namnoum recommended doing another IVF cycle
The staff [Shady Grove Fertility] gets to know you personally, and everyone becomes invested in your success....The clinic has only 5 minute wait times and the staff gets to know you personally. They treat you like a friend and become personally invested in your success. Everyone is so kind, professional, and understanding to your situation.... You never feel like a patient when with Dr Namnoum; she never rushes your meetings, is always on time
Dr Namnoum and Shady Grove Fertility have helped make my husband and my dream of a family a reality. For a little while, I never thought I would be saying those words… but Dr Namnoum truly believed in our ability to have a baby, and she stayed hopeful when we had given up all hope. You never feel like a patient when with Dr Namnoum; she never rushes your meetings, is always on time, and answers all of your questions and concerns.
Be completely honest. Do not hold back. Ask her any crazy question or concern that comes to your mind.
You never feel like a patient when with Dr Namnoum; she never rushes your meetings, is always on time, and answers all of your questions and concerns. The staff gets to know you personally, and everyone becomes invested in your success.
First round of IVF with a fresh embryo transfer, Dr Namnoum encouraged us to get the embryo's PGS tested but we decided against it. The first transfer failed and we had 3 embryos left. Since my insurance only pays for 3 cycles/transfers, Dr Namnoum recommended doing another IVF cycle, getting them tested, and doing a FET. We went through with it and finally are pregnant!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Dawn)
Treated 2015 - 2018
I felt like a human because when I hurt Dr. McCarthy-Keith hurt as well. It shows she has a passion for what she does. She personable & willing to ensure as a human you’re comfortable. She’s upfront & straightforward.... She’s personable informative straightforward & tells it like it is. She gives stats & will inform you as a patient if the process will work. What she says for the ,ost part is correct & she looks out for the best interest of the patient.
The clinic [Shady Grove Atlanta] is great! Nice staff & very friendly environment. It’s a clean environment and very welcoming. Any questions one may have anybody is there to answer. They all are caring & make sure to tend to the needs of the patient.... The nurse was great. Whenever I call she was there to answer all my questions. Very nice and pleasant.... I felt like a human because when I hurt Dr. McCarthy-Keith hurt as well. It shows she has a passion for what she does.
Listen to what she says. She’s looking out for your best interest. She’s honest and will give the best treatment to whoever she comes in contact with.
After reviewing my med list from other IVF doctor, she said she will increase my dosage and recommended DHEA & CoQ10 to increase my egg quality due to my 1st retrieval being 10 eggs with only 2 fertilizing. She also stated I should continue acupuncture & change my diet and incorporate exercise.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Rita Christopher )
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The clinic is great! Nice staff & very friendly environment. It’s a clean environment and very welcoming. Any questions one may have anybody is there to answer. They all are caring & make sure to tend to the needs of the patient.
Meds-$500
She wants to transfer 1 embryo as opposed to 2 due to my age. I understand her logic & am in agreement with her.
Treated 2017
Dr Namnoum treated me as a person instead of being part of a protocol. I never felt like she saw me as a statistic for her practice success....Dr Namnoum is a not a chatty doctor, but she is kind and listens and made me feel like an individual, not a practice statistic. She immediately did tests that the previous doctor didn't even consider and the resut was pregnancy in our first round of IVF...Dr Namnoum put us on an antagonist protocol...t felt like Dr Namnoum and her staff really wanted us to succeed
I think everything about this clinic [GA Reproductive Specialists] is great except that you have to pay for parking!...Pam Spencer was AMAZING. She answered emails efficiently, communicated every detail needed and was always there to answer questions - no matter how silly they were. The rest of the staff at the clinic were all great from the person who drew my blood to the nursing assistants...It felt like Dr Namnoum and her staff really wanted us to succeed and she listened to us when we had questions and always answered them honestly and without fluff.
Dr Namnoum is a kind person and a talented doctor, but she is not chatty so don't expect long conversations.
Dr Namnoum treated me as a person instead of being part of a protocol. I never felt like she saw me as a statistic for her practice success. It felt like Dr Namnoum and her staff really wanted us to succeed and she listened to us when we had questions and always answered them honestly and without fluff.
Dr Namnoum put us on an antagonist protocol. I started with birth control pills and then a combination of Follistim and Cetrotide with an HCG trigger shot and then Progesterone injections once the transfer was done until 11 weeks pregnant. Results were exactly what we wanted - a successful pregnancy!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Pam Spencer)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
I think everything about this clinic is great except that you have to pay for parking!
Describe Anne Brawner Namnoum's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
We transferred 1 embryo as there was no indication that multiple embryo transfer was necessary.
Treated 2015 - 2017
He [Dr. Perloe] was straight forward and to the point but wasn't overly negative or defeatist. He was a realist who didn't crush ones' hopes. He did communicate quickly but was open to questions and concerns. One thing was he was open to other treatments working in tandem with his own-acupuncture, etc...we then went to IVF which he felt would work better considering my age. we used a lot of drugs and hormones, but he was open to me getting acupuncture and eastern herbal drinks in collaboration with the western drugs.
The clinic [Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta] is inviting and has a warm atmosphere. the only thing is no children are allowed so it makes it difficult for single mothers to come....They [nursing staff] were open and helpful in describing and demonstrating how to give myself shots and where to give them. they were easily reachable by telephone and always available for questions...The cost was 20,000 for one cycle not including the cost of the drugs. (cycle included egg retrieval, fertilization and embryo transplantation for all embryos created from that cycle.)
How was your experience with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
He was straight forward and to the point but wasn't overly negative or defeatist. He was a realist who didn't crush ones' hopes. He did communicate quickly but was open to questions and concerns. One thing was he was open to other treatments working in tandem with his own-acupuncture, etc.
Have questions and be prepared with what you want and expect.
Well there was a lot of patients so it is hard not to feel like a number, but the nurses and others there made me feel like a human.
we tried one round of IUI as i already had 5 with another doctor. we then went to IVF which he felt would work better considering my age. we used a lot of drugs and hormones, but he was open to me getting acupuncture and eastern herbal drinks in collaboration with the western drugs.
They were open and helpful in describing and demonstrating how to give myself shots and where to give them. they were easily reachable by telephone and always available for questions.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The clinic is inviting and has a warm atmosphere. the only thing is no children are allowed so it makes it difficult for single mothers to come.
He preferred one at a time but also strongly recommended genetic testing particularly considering my age.
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. McCarthy-Keith] was great loved how she was straight forward with us and regards to our treatment plan. She also made sure we was informed on all options that was available to us. And if we suggested anything she would go over it with us and advise if it was available or a good option for us to do.... She told me of supplements I needed to take a vitamins daily. I don’t know the doses but I to follistims, menopure, extagine, and progesterone oil.
The clinic [Shady Grove] is all is great, from the front desk to the blood draw nurses. I don’t like how the call in line it sometimes take forever for someone to come to the line and their is days that you can call right on and get someone on the line.... The nursing staff was great and had great communication with me and made sure that I was informed on what and when I needed to do during my cycles
She was great loved how she was straight forward with us and regards to our treatment plan. She also made sure we was informed on all options that was available to us. And if we suggested anything she would go over it with us and advise if it was available or a good option for us to do.
Be patient and go the process
Dr. MK spoke to me in regards to my care and made sure I understood and agreed with the process. The staff was great and assisted with any and all concerns I had.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Rhonda I think)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The clinic is all is great, from the front desk to the blood draw nurses. I don’t like how the call in line it sometimes take forever for someone to come to the line and their is days that you can call right on and get someone on the line.
All together we have spent about 5k. I had insurance at the time to cover my services.
Treated 2017
front desk ladies [at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta] are very nice and personable. Sometimes it is hard to get someone on the phone but if you leave a message they do always call you back the same day often within the same hour. Appointments also always seemed to be on time. I never had to wait for the doctor for very long. The longest wait came when waiting for blood work...She [Dr. Anne Brawner Namnoum] is absolutely amazing. Took her time and really listened and understood my infertility journey...Endometriosis is not understood in modern medicine. So to find a doctor who understands is hard to find. She individualize my treatment plan based upon my needs and my diagnosis. I never felt that she or the clinic was just in for the money. From the beginning she allowed me to have an active voice. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is an amazing doctor
She is amazing! Endometriosis is not understood in modern medicine. So to find a doctor who understands is hard to find. She individualize my treatment plan based upon my needs and my diagnosis. I never felt that she or the clinic was just in for the money. From the beginning she allowed me to have an active voice. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is an amazing doctor
My only advice is if are hesitating to pick a clinic....don’t. She is amazing
She is absolutely amazing. Took her time and really listened and understood my infertility journey
Follistim, menopur,and ganirelix. I don’t recall the exact doses but it was increased one time during treatment. The menopur really burns and turned my skin red. I also experienced hot flashes and bloated belly
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
They front desk ladies are very nice and personable. Sometimes it is hard to get someone on the phone but if you leave a message they do always call you back the same day often within the same hour. Appointments also always seemed to be on time. I never had to wait for the doctor for very long. The longest wait came when waiting for blood work
15K for the procedures. 4K on meds
Treated 2015 - 2016
She [Dr. Desiree McCarthy-Keith] was amazing! Very knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and smart. We felt like she was 100% on the same page as we were. She explained all the options clearly, and helped us make the choice that was right for us..... Three IUI cycles with no success. One egg retrieval and two transfer cycles, the second of which resulted in a pregnancy and delivery of healthy baby boy.
Everyone [at Georga Reproductive Specialists] was super helpful and nice, from the front desk people to the lab techs. Everything was done in a timely manner and we were in and out quickly.... Rita [the nurse] was super sweet and helpful. She communicated clearly and with much compassion and tact.... The doctor knew my name as well as my partner's. She even remembered a joke my husband made. Was always welcoming and knowledgeable about our specific situation.
She was amazing! Very knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and smart. We felt like she was 100% on the same page as we were. She explained all the options clearly, and helped us make the choice that was right for us. She was always sweet and patient, and made us feel more positive about the whole experience. We our sooo grateful for her help and the huge role she played in the birth of our son.
Go see her!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Rita and Devon)
Rita was super sweet and helpful. She communicated clearly and with much compassion and tact.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Everyone was super helpful and nice, from the front desk people to the lab techs. Everything was done in a timely manner and we were in and out quickly.
IUI's ran about $800, IVF, including all meds about $20,000
No comments.
Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Anne Brawner Namnoum] was very encouraging to my wife and I. She seemed to know what she was talking about and always had an answer to any of our questions. She helped us try to eliminate what the problems were and how to solve them.... My wife took medication for 5 days. Then went in for an ultrasound to check follicles. A trigger shot was given the day before the IUI was done.
The nursing staff [at Georgia Reproductive Specialists-Sandy Springs] is very friendly and encouraging. They are always smiling and call you by name... My wife took medication for 5 days. Then went in for an ultrasound to check follicles. A trigger shot was given the day before the IUI was done.... She [Dr. Anne Brawner Namnoum] was very encouraging to my wife and I. She seemed to know what she was talking about and always had an answer to any of our questions. She helped us try to eliminate what the problems were and how to solve them
She was very encouraging to my wife and I. She seemed to know what she was talking about and always had an answer to any of our questions. She helped us try to eliminate what the problems were and how to solve them.
Ask questions.
They were friendly, nice, and seemed like they cared.
The nursing staff is very friendly and encouraging. They are always smiling and call you by name.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Some strengths of the clinic would be that they get results, do what it takes to get the results you are wanting, and help you figure out the financial side of everything.
What cost the most were the genetic screenings and medication.

Treated 2016
I truly appreciate the excellent IVF work performed by Dr. Anne Namnoum and her staff at GRS. I received professionalism, compassion and top of the line care....She will look out for your best interest, so that your body is optimal to receive the transfer. [Nurses] Gail and Dawn were both thoughtful, friendly, smart and detailed. They answered all my questions and taught my husband how to administer the numerous at home shots.
Dr. Namnoun is highly intelligent, wise and personable. She is a skilled RE who is positive.
Before IVF began, Dr. Namnoum removed polyps from my service, which was something I truly needed. Genetic testing revealed that I was have a little girl, even before the FET. My Original date for FET got pushed back because a follicle was growing, despite the Lupron. Dr. Namnoun wisely updated my protocol, so that my FET was at the right time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Gail, Dawn, Tracey)
Nice clean office Friendly staff
Sandy Springs
Dr. Namnoum was great in making me feel like a patient and not a number.... Dr. Namnoum was the best doctor choice we could have made. She spoiled us and made us feel like family during treatment. We miss going to her office and seeing everyone there. We are proud to say we are currently 19 weeks pregnant with our bundle of joy. We are also very thankful to Dr. Namnoum for making our dream a reality!
The clinic was great! Would recommend that anyone visit Shady Grove Fertility and see any of the doctor's at the Meridian Mark location. We had the best experience. They are helpful, friendly, kind, compassionate. Everyone cares about the patients needs while they are there.... Dr. Namnoum was great in making me feel like a patient and not a number. Her and her staff were great to work with.... She spoiled us and made us feel like family during treatment. We miss going to her office and seeing everyone there.
Treated 2017
He [Dr. Mark Perloe] is very good at explaining the processes and helping the patient feel optimistic. He is also at every single appointment, which i understand is a rarity. He also generally sees you pretty shortly after you arrive instead of waiting for hours and hours... The dr himself was involved at every appt.... Yolanda and Jaqueline are AMAZING!!! They are available whenever you need them and they are always so caring.
How was your experience with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
He is very good at explaining the processes and helping the patient feel optimistic. He is also at every single appointment, which i understand is a rarity. He also generally sees you pretty shortly after you arrive instead of waiting for hours and hours
The dr himself was involved at every appt
IUI plus ovidrel to lead to a pregnancy IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Yolanda and Jaqueline)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
They are very good. Just know in advance that they don't accept AMEX.
about $1500-2000 for IUI about $20,000 for IVF package that includes subsequent embryoes