Selling medication is not offered

Atlanta, GA 30309
5445 Meridian Mark Road
Atlanta, GA 30342

Treated 2018 - 2019
You never feel like a patient when with Dr Namnoum; she never rushes your meetings, is always on time, and answers all of your questions and concerns....First round of IVF with a fresh embryo transfer, Dr Namnoum encouraged us to get the embryo's PGS tested but we decided against it. The first transfer failed and we had 3 embryos left. Since my insurance only pays for 3 cycles/transfers, Dr Namnoum recommended doing another IVF cycle
The staff [Shady Grove Fertility] gets to know you personally, and everyone becomes invested in your success....The clinic has only 5 minute wait times and the staff gets to know you personally. They treat you like a friend and become personally invested in your success. Everyone is so kind, professional, and understanding to your situation.... You never feel like a patient when with Dr Namnoum; she never rushes your meetings, is always on time
How was your experience with Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Dr Namnoum and Shady Grove Fertility have helped make my husband and my dream of a family a reality. For a little while, I never thought I would be saying those words… but Dr Namnoum truly believed in our ability to have a baby, and she stayed hopeful when we had given up all hope. You never feel like a patient when with Dr Namnoum; she never rushes your meetings, is always on time, and answers all of your questions and concerns.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Be completely honest. Do not hold back. Ask her any crazy question or concern that comes to your mind.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
You never feel like a patient when with Dr Namnoum; she never rushes your meetings, is always on time, and answers all of your questions and concerns. The staff gets to know you personally, and everyone becomes invested in your success.
Describe the protocols Anne Brawner Namnoum used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
First round of IVF with a fresh embryo transfer, Dr Namnoum encouraged us to get the embryo's PGS tested but we decided against it. The first transfer failed and we had 3 embryos left. Since my insurance only pays for 3 cycles/transfers, Dr Namnoum recommended doing another IVF cycle, getting them tested, and doing a FET. We went through with it and finally are pregnant!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Dawn)
Treated 2017
Dr Namnoum treated me as a person instead of being part of a protocol. I never felt like she saw me as a statistic for her practice success....Dr Namnoum is a not a chatty doctor, but she is kind and listens and made me feel like an individual, not a practice statistic. She immediately did tests that the previous doctor didn't even consider and the resut was pregnancy in our first round of IVF...Dr Namnoum put us on an antagonist protocol...t felt like Dr Namnoum and her staff really wanted us to succeed
I think everything about this clinic [GA Reproductive Specialists] is great except that you have to pay for parking!...Pam Spencer was AMAZING. She answered emails efficiently, communicated every detail needed and was always there to answer questions - no matter how silly they were. The rest of the staff at the clinic were all great from the person who drew my blood to the nursing assistants...It felt like Dr Namnoum and her staff really wanted us to succeed and she listened to us when we had questions and always answered them honestly and without fluff.
Dr Namnoum is a kind person and a talented doctor, but she is not chatty so don't expect long conversations.
Dr Namnoum treated me as a person instead of being part of a protocol. I never felt like she saw me as a statistic for her practice success. It felt like Dr Namnoum and her staff really wanted us to succeed and she listened to us when we had questions and always answered them honestly and without fluff.
Dr Namnoum put us on an antagonist protocol. I started with birth control pills and then a combination of Follistim and Cetrotide with an HCG trigger shot and then Progesterone injections once the transfer was done until 11 weeks pregnant. Results were exactly what we wanted - a successful pregnancy!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Pam Spencer)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
I think everything about this clinic is great except that you have to pay for parking!
Describe Anne Brawner Namnoum's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
We transferred 1 embryo as there was no indication that multiple embryo transfer was necessary.
Treated 2015 - 2017
He [Dr. Perloe] was straight forward and to the point but wasn't overly negative or defeatist. He was a realist who didn't crush ones' hopes. He did communicate quickly but was open to questions and concerns. One thing was he was open to other treatments working in tandem with his own-acupuncture, etc...we then went to IVF which he felt would work better considering my age. we used a lot of drugs and hormones, but he was open to me getting acupuncture and eastern herbal drinks in collaboration with the western drugs.
The clinic [Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta] is inviting and has a warm atmosphere. the only thing is no children are allowed so it makes it difficult for single mothers to come....They [nursing staff] were open and helpful in describing and demonstrating how to give myself shots and where to give them. they were easily reachable by telephone and always available for questions...The cost was 20,000 for one cycle not including the cost of the drugs. (cycle included egg retrieval, fertilization and embryo transplantation for all embryos created from that cycle.)
How was your experience with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
He was straight forward and to the point but wasn't overly negative or defeatist. He was a realist who didn't crush ones' hopes. He did communicate quickly but was open to questions and concerns. One thing was he was open to other treatments working in tandem with his own-acupuncture, etc.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Have questions and be prepared with what you want and expect.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Well there was a lot of patients so it is hard not to feel like a number, but the nurses and others there made me feel like a human.
Describe the protocols Mark Perloe used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
we tried one round of IUI as i already had 5 with another doctor. we then went to IVF which he felt would work better considering my age. we used a lot of drugs and hormones, but he was open to me getting acupuncture and eastern herbal drinks in collaboration with the western drugs.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
They were open and helpful in describing and demonstrating how to give myself shots and where to give them. they were easily reachable by telephone and always available for questions.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The clinic is inviting and has a warm atmosphere. the only thing is no children are allowed so it makes it difficult for single mothers to come.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Describe Mark Perloe's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
He preferred one at a time but also strongly recommended genetic testing particularly considering my age.
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. McCarthy-Keith] was great loved how she was straight forward with us and regards to our treatment plan. She also made sure we was informed on all options that was available to us. And if we suggested anything she would go over it with us and advise if it was available or a good option for us to do.... She told me of supplements I needed to take a vitamins daily. I don’t know the doses but I to follistims, menopure, extagine, and progesterone oil.
The clinic [Shady Grove] is all is great, from the front desk to the blood draw nurses. I don’t like how the call in line it sometimes take forever for someone to come to the line and their is days that you can call right on and get someone on the line.... The nursing staff was great and had great communication with me and made sure that I was informed on what and when I needed to do during my cycles
How was your experience with Desiree McCarthy-Keith at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
She was great loved how she was straight forward with us and regards to our treatment plan. She also made sure we was informed on all options that was available to us. And if we suggested anything she would go over it with us and advise if it was available or a good option for us to do.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Desiree McCarthy-Keith at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Be patient and go the process
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Desiree McCarthy-Keith at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Dr. MK spoke to me in regards to my care and made sure I understood and agreed with the process. The staff was great and assisted with any and all concerns I had.
Describe the protocols Desiree McCarthy-Keith used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Rhonda I think)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The clinic is all is great, from the front desk to the blood draw nurses. I don’t like how the call in line it sometimes take forever for someone to come to the line and their is days that you can call right on and get someone on the line.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Desiree McCarthy-Keith at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
All together we have spent about 5k. I had insurance at the time to cover my services.
Sandy Springs
Dr. Namnoum is thorough and detailed. She is easy to talk to and explains procedures/options well. I feel like she really cares and I am not just another number There are times when I feel a bit rushed when seeing her but I have learned not to let her leave the room until I have all my questions/concerns answered...It took more than a few appointments to feel like a human but I think this was just part of the process.
I had an appointment scheduled with the Doctor [at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta] and then ended up only seeing the nurse. There was some miscommunication on my IUI protocol (I did not receive a written out protocol, instead I was only verbally notified by the IUI RN)...Clinic is going through some growing pains and it is very noticeable. At times it can seem a bit disorganized (recently transitioned from paper to electronic). The clinic is small and waiting room can be awkward at times. The Doctor is what keeps me from switching clinics.
Do not be afraid to ask questions.
IUI (Letrozole, Ovidrel) IUI (Letrozole, Gonal F, Ovidrel)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Tracy)
IUI Nurse - not very organized. Responded with short answers, almost as if my questions were an inconvenience. Nursing Staff - helpful and friendly
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anne Brawner Namnoum at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
$40 copay for each visit.
What specific things went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
I had an appointment scheduled with the Doctor and then ended up only seeing the nurse. There was some miscommunication on my IUI protocol (I did not receive a written out protocol, instead I was only verbally notified by the IUI RN)
Treated 2017
front desk ladies [at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta] are very nice and personable. Sometimes it is hard to get someone on the phone but if you leave a message they do always call you back the same day often within the same hour. Appointments also always seemed to be on time. I never had to wait for the doctor for very long. The longest wait came when waiting for blood work...She [Dr. Anne Brawner Namnoum] is absolutely amazing. Took her time and really listened and understood my infertility journey...Endometriosis is not understood in modern medicine. So to find a doctor who understands is hard to find. She individualize my treatment plan based upon my needs and my diagnosis. I never felt that she or the clinic was just in for the money. From the beginning she allowed me to have an active voice. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is an amazing doctor
She is amazing! Endometriosis is not understood in modern medicine. So to find a doctor who understands is hard to find. She individualize my treatment plan based upon my needs and my diagnosis. I never felt that she or the clinic was just in for the money. From the beginning she allowed me to have an active voice. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is an amazing doctor
My only advice is if are hesitating to pick a clinic....don’t. She is amazing
She is absolutely amazing. Took her time and really listened and understood my infertility journey
Follistim, menopur,and ganirelix. I don’t recall the exact doses but it was increased one time during treatment. The menopur really burns and turned my skin red. I also experienced hot flashes and bloated belly
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
They front desk ladies are very nice and personable. Sometimes it is hard to get someone on the phone but if you leave a message they do always call you back the same day often within the same hour. Appointments also always seemed to be on time. I never had to wait for the doctor for very long. The longest wait came when waiting for blood work
15K for the procedures. 4K on meds
Treated 2015 - 2016
She [Dr. Desiree McCarthy-Keith] was amazing! Very knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and smart. We felt like she was 100% on the same page as we were. She explained all the options clearly, and helped us make the choice that was right for us..... Three IUI cycles with no success. One egg retrieval and two transfer cycles, the second of which resulted in a pregnancy and delivery of healthy baby boy.
Everyone [at Georga Reproductive Specialists] was super helpful and nice, from the front desk people to the lab techs. Everything was done in a timely manner and we were in and out quickly.... Rita [the nurse] was super sweet and helpful. She communicated clearly and with much compassion and tact.... The doctor knew my name as well as my partner's. She even remembered a joke my husband made. Was always welcoming and knowledgeable about our specific situation.
She was amazing! Very knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and smart. We felt like she was 100% on the same page as we were. She explained all the options clearly, and helped us make the choice that was right for us. She was always sweet and patient, and made us feel more positive about the whole experience. We our sooo grateful for her help and the huge role she played in the birth of our son.
Go see her!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Rita and Devon)
Rita was super sweet and helpful. She communicated clearly and with much compassion and tact.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Everyone was super helpful and nice, from the front desk people to the lab techs. Everything was done in a timely manner and we were in and out quickly.
IUI's ran about $800, IVF, including all meds about $20,000
Describe Desiree McCarthy-Keith's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
No comments.
Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Anne Brawner Namnoum] was very encouraging to my wife and I. She seemed to know what she was talking about and always had an answer to any of our questions. She helped us try to eliminate what the problems were and how to solve them.... My wife took medication for 5 days. Then went in for an ultrasound to check follicles. A trigger shot was given the day before the IUI was done.
The nursing staff [at Georgia Reproductive Specialists-Sandy Springs] is very friendly and encouraging. They are always smiling and call you by name... My wife took medication for 5 days. Then went in for an ultrasound to check follicles. A trigger shot was given the day before the IUI was done.... She [Dr. Anne Brawner Namnoum] was very encouraging to my wife and I. She seemed to know what she was talking about and always had an answer to any of our questions. She helped us try to eliminate what the problems were and how to solve them
She was very encouraging to my wife and I. She seemed to know what she was talking about and always had an answer to any of our questions. She helped us try to eliminate what the problems were and how to solve them.
Ask questions.
They were friendly, nice, and seemed like they cared.
The nursing staff is very friendly and encouraging. They are always smiling and call you by name.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Some strengths of the clinic would be that they get results, do what it takes to get the results you are wanting, and help you figure out the financial side of everything.
What cost the most were the genetic screenings and medication.

Treated 2016
I truly appreciate the excellent IVF work performed by Dr. Anne Namnoum and her staff at GRS. I received professionalism, compassion and top of the line care....She will look out for your best interest, so that your body is optimal to receive the transfer. [Nurses] Gail and Dawn were both thoughtful, friendly, smart and detailed. They answered all my questions and taught my husband how to administer the numerous at home shots.
Dr. Namnoun is highly intelligent, wise and personable. She is a skilled RE who is positive.
Before IVF began, Dr. Namnoum removed polyps from my service, which was something I truly needed. Genetic testing revealed that I was have a little girl, even before the FET. My Original date for FET got pushed back because a follicle was growing, despite the Lupron. Dr. Namnoun wisely updated my protocol, so that my FET was at the right time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Gail, Dawn, Tracey)
Nice clean office Friendly staff

Treated 2010 - 2015
He's extremely knowledgeable about the very latest studies and willing to try your ideas (within reason). Doesn't sugarcoat, doesn't condescend.
Yolanda [my nurse] is one of the best people I've met. She's cheerful and kind and doesn't condescend. Willing to answer totally stupid questions about my treatment without making me feel like a moron.
How was your experience with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
He's a bit of an odd bird, but I liked that he treated me like an intelligent human being capable of understanding my own treatment and my own body. Not that he's rude, but if you want a doctor to be your BFF confidant, maybe look somewhere else.
They never confused me with another patient. All the nurses knew and remembered me and my history.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Yolanda)
Yolanda is one of the best people I've met. She's cheerful and kind and doesn't condescend. Willing to answer totally stupid questions about my treatment without making me feel like a moron. Always remembers my family and their interests. Just a super lady to have in your corner during a turbulent time in your life. Can't say enough great things about her.
Sandy Springs
Dr. Namnoum was great in making me feel like a patient and not a number.... Dr. Namnoum was the best doctor choice we could have made. She spoiled us and made us feel like family during treatment. We miss going to her office and seeing everyone there. We are proud to say we are currently 19 weeks pregnant with our bundle of joy. We are also very thankful to Dr. Namnoum for making our dream a reality!
The clinic was great! Would recommend that anyone visit Shady Grove Fertility and see any of the doctor's at the Meridian Mark location. We had the best experience. They are helpful, friendly, kind, compassionate. Everyone cares about the patients needs while they are there.... Dr. Namnoum was great in making me feel like a patient and not a number. Her and her staff were great to work with.... She spoiled us and made us feel like family during treatment. We miss going to her office and seeing everyone there.
Treated 2017
He [Dr. Mark Perloe] is very good at explaining the processes and helping the patient feel optimistic. He is also at every single appointment, which i understand is a rarity. He also generally sees you pretty shortly after you arrive instead of waiting for hours and hours... The dr himself was involved at every appt.... Yolanda and Jaqueline are AMAZING!!! They are available whenever you need them and they are always so caring.
How was your experience with Mark Perloe at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
He is very good at explaining the processes and helping the patient feel optimistic. He is also at every single appointment, which i understand is a rarity. He also generally sees you pretty shortly after you arrive instead of waiting for hours and hours
The dr himself was involved at every appt
IUI plus ovidrel to lead to a pregnancy IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Yolanda and Jaqueline)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
They are very good. Just know in advance that they don't accept AMEX.
about $1500-2000 for IUI about $20,000 for IVF package that includes subsequent embryoes
Treated 2016 - 2019
She [Dr. Desiree McCarthy-Keith] present the information and gave me the real deal on what to expect...I had a great experience with Dr. Keith she had a great bedside manner and explained it to me in lamens terminology . Although I didn’t achieve getting pregnant she was still a great doctor. She will continue to be my doctor should I be able to afford treatment again. I hope that she will let me try IVI with her vast knowledge I’m sure it is achievable.
The nurse [at Shady Grove Fertility] was like a second doctor to me. She explain information and procedures in terms that I understood and used great bedside manner...I had a great experience with Dr. Keith she had a great bedside manner and explained it to me in lamens terminology . Although I didn’t achieve getting pregnant she was still a great doctor. She will continue to be my doctor should I be able to afford treatment again. I hope that she will let me try IVI with her vast knowledge I’m sure it is achievable.
To listen to all of the details and information given.
She present the information and gave me the real deal on what to expect
For the procedure I had to do timed I course. I had to do gonal f shots I can’t remember the dosage. About 48 hours before the I came back to see if the gonal f was working then told to do the trigger shot. After the IUi it was suggested to have sex again the next day
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The nurse was like a second doctor to me. She explain information and procedures in terms that I understood and used great bedside manner
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
One weakness would be that they do not have enough success stories posted on the all’s and positive affirmations . This will remind patients that remaining positive is also a big part of treatment. Also a new patient should also do research on everything the office explains to them about the test and treatments
Around 1209 in total
Not applicable
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. Brawner Namnoum] was amazing. Hands down the best. When we lost our first pregnancy due a miscarriage she was so kind hearted. Every time a treatment failed she was so positive that we would still get there. Sure enough she was right. We were blessed with identical twin girls. We named one of our twin girls middle names after her.!...She will treat you as a person and not just a patient. She will always listen and care for you and your journey. She will do everything in her power to help your dreams come true.
She [nurse at Shady Grove] was amazing!!!! One of the sweetest and caring souls in the entire planet!...Financial dept wasn’t the best. They had a rude girl working the front desk for a while and she has an awful attitude. Unfortunately she was the only “bad experience” we ever had there. I ended up letting shady grove know about this so they could fix the problem...they gave a protocol calendar for meds and that was helpful!
She was amazing. Hands down the best. When we lost our first pregnancy due a miscarriage she was so kind hearted. Every time a treatment failed she was so positive that we would still get there. Sure enough she was right. We were blessed with identical twin girls. We named one of our twin girls middle names after her.!
She was the best doctor for the worst storm I have ever faced! Treated my husband and I like angels and we thank god for her every and twice (for our twin baby girls).
Can’t remember exactly. But they gave a protocol calendar for meds and that was helpful!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Dawn t!!!! The absolute best! )
She was amazing!!!! One of the sweetest and caring souls in the entire planet!
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
She was for only putting one embryo in in hopes for one healthy pregnancy.