Her Medical Clinic

Los Angeles
8631 West 3rd Street, Suite 444
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310-652-4252
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Her Medical Clinic to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%0

1 doctor
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
He [Dr. Roy Silver] did not even look up at me and went over my test results in a very rude manner. It was awful...He did nothing but condescend and patronize me. I went in for a thorough exam and workup and he looked at my insurance and said that nothing would be covered. Considering my age and my FSH level and AMH he would recommend only donor eggs and that i should have started yesterday...simply looked at me and completely disregarded me both as a human and as a woman.
This clinic [Her Medical Clinic] does not have any strengths that I would like to report. I am currently looking for a new clinic and am hoping your resources will help me find someone. The clinic is in beverely hills and has an easy to get to the location but that is all...When I originally scheduled my appoitnemnt the nurses said that my testing would be covered by my insurance and they had a way to code for it. The doctor said somethign entirely different.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Roy Silver at Her Medical Clinic?
Roy Silver is not to be trusted as a doctor. He did nothing but condescend and patronize me. I went in for a thorough exam and workup and he looked at my insurance and said that nothing would be covered. Considering my age and my FSH level and AMH he would recommend only donor eggs and that i should have started yesterday.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Roy Silver at Her Medical Clinic?
do not go and see him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Roy Silver at Her Medical Clinic?
Dr Silver simply looked at me and completely disregarded me both as a human and as a woman. He did not even look up at me and went over my test results in a very rude manner. It was awful
The nursing staff only booked my appointment and in retrospect now I realized that they were warning me about his flippant attitude and suggested a different doctor for me in the office. I have a lot more respect for them now that I had the experience with the doctor.
Describe your experience with Her Medical Clinic.
This clinic does not have any strengths that I would like to report. I am currently looking for a new clinic and am hoping your resources will help me find someone. The clinic is in beverely hills and has an easy to get to the location but that is all.
What specific things went wrong at Her Medical Clinic?
Roy Silver
Her Medical Clinic
Los Angeles
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Roy Silver at Her Medical Clinic.