Hope Fertility

Alpharetta
3005 Royal Blvd S.
Alpharetta, GA 30022
404-410-5055
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Hope Fertility to a friend?

1 doctor
Obehi Asemota
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
[Dr. Obehi Asemota] always came across as relaxed with a warm demeanor! She remembered details of my care that gave me confidence in her attention to me as a patient...I feel that Dr. Asemota is very intuitive. Not only does she understand the science but she has a gift for relating and warm bedside manner. I believe she has a true empathy for her patient's feelings...Because of my age (42) we did IVF right away. I became pregnant on my first cycle. Had my baby successfully. I did a 2nd try with IVF and was not successful . I do not believe it was because of any lack of care. Just more about my DOR. My husband and I decided for our own personal reasons to not try again. Had we decided to do so we would have used Dr. Asemota again totally!
Because of my age (42) we did IVF right away [at Hope Fertility]. I became pregnant on my first cycle. Had my baby successfully. I did a 2nd try with IVF and was not successful . I do not believe it was because of any lack of care. Just more about my DOR. My husband and I decided for our own personal reasons to not try again. Had we decided to do so we would have used Dr. Asemota again totally!...I feel that Dr. Asemota is very intuitive. Not only does she understand the science but she has a gift for relating and warm bedside manner. I believe she has a true empathy for her patient's feelings.
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Hope Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Obehi Asemota at Hope Fertility?
Be patient and trust with the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Obehi Asemota at Hope Fertility?
Dr. A always came across as relaxed with a warm demeanor! She remembered details of my care that gave me confidence in her attention to me as a patient.
Describe the protocols Obehi Asemota used in your cycles at Hope Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Hope Fertility.
Both times I saw Dr. Asemota she was at a different clinic from now. The first time I thought her supporting staff was great. The 2nd time I felt they were slightly less attentive to details but nothing alarming.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Obehi Asemota at Hope Fertility.
around 16k
Obehi Asemota
Hope Fertility
Alpharetta

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Obehi Asemota at Hope Fertility.