Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
Selling medication is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
2500 Alton Parkway
Irvine, CA 92606
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Centers of Orange County to a friend?

9.8
1 doctor
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Lin was very thorough in his explanations, and gave us a comprehensive explanation of what he felt was our best course of action, while letting us have a say. He didn't push any unnecessary treatments on us, or additional medication, that he did not feel was beneficial. ... He was very thorough, if a bit repetitive. He never rushed us and always took the time to fully listen to and respond to questions. I really appreciate that he is up to date on the latest research and studies about fertility.
The strength is that the waiting times are very short, the billing department [Fertility Centers of Orange County] is great, and the waiting scheduling delay is not very long. You can usually get an appointment fairly quickly, and all ultrasounds are done in house by the doctor himself. ... There seemed to sometimes be a slight communication delay between the nurses and Dr. Lin, which resulted in phone calls where he did not have the latest information I provided to the client.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Wayne Lin at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wayne Lin at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
Feel free to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wayne Lin at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
Describe the protocols Wayne Lin used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Orange County and their degree of success.
We did letrozole and timed intercourse for three cycles, then moved onto letrozole and IUI. Letrozole started off at 5mg, but after poor response the first cycle, was upped to 7.5mg for 10 days, which produced a reasonable number of follicles. He didn't suggest IUI as he did not feel it made a significant difference but was happy to let us try.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Orange County.
The strength is that the waiting times are very short, the billing department is great, and the waiting scheduling delay is not very long. You can usually get an appointment fairly quickly, and all ultrasounds are done in house by the doctor himself.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wayne Lin at Fertility Centers of Orange County.
I paid my copay each visit, but nothing else was due as they are in network with my PPO. I chose to do a cash IUI, which was about $400. They also have a partner pharmacy for trigger shots, which made the cost significantly cheaper.
Describe Wayne Lin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Orange County.
He told us he preferred to transfer singles, as technology now was good enough that he didn't want to risk multiples, even twins.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Lin was awesome since our IuI didn't work as planned and we had 2 chemicals we decided to move on with IVF as of right now we looking into it and I feel Dr would be the best person to do the IVF for us. I love the wait that he is so friendly, patient and you can easily see he isn't just doing it for his job he is doing it because he enjoys it. ...Felt as a human with Dr. Lin because he always took the time to call me and even saw me on a sat. he was so patient in waiting for my husband to arrive never made us felt rush.
the staff [at Fertility Centers of Orange County] where so nice made my husband and I feel so comftorble we always had appointment on time and never had to wait so long ... I love this office and would recommend it to people and also to make appointment in advanced ... I felt the price was really reasonable especially since its in orange county ca
How was your experience with Wayne Lin at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
Make sure you are not in now hurry because he will explain everything in detail and write it out for you :)
Hi Felt as a human with Dr. Lin because he always took the time to call me and even saw me on a sat. he was so patient in waiting for my husband to arrive never made us felt rush. He took the time to explain to us the process and even was concerned with the chemicals that he even said when we where ready we could do another one. He wanted to make sure I was physically prepared
We did 4 IuI and 2 resulted in Chemical and 2 in negative test we did 100 mg clomid and no trigger shot was needed (ultrasounds weekly) we did semen and he inseminated me day 14 blood work (HCG)and again in 2 days
the staff where so nice made my husband and I feel so comftorble we always had appointment on time and never had to wait so long
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Orange County.
Dr is getting really popular compare of when I went last year. Now I see his yelp reviews and he is growing. I love this office and would recommend it to people and also to make appointment in advanced
I felt the price was really reasonable especially since its in orange county ca
Dr. didn't provide any comment on it
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Wayne Lin at Fertility Centers of Orange County.

Expert in field! Amazing and gentle. Gives you all the information you need. He [Dr. Lin] clears up myths and gives you real data on what can help with making your eggs healthy for instance. Your treatment is based on you, not a protocol. ... He spends 1 hour talking to you for your initial consult, then 1 hour before any new path such as IVF vs IUI. He is soft spoken, but knows all the specific research out there.
Not long waiting times. Schedule 7 days per week. Schedule of meds is clear. Appts [Fertility Centers of Orange County] are easily made. Easy parking. Knowledgeable. Everyone has their stations. Easy to contact. Everyone knows you. Quick services for US, lab appts. ... $15,400 for egg extraction, $200 for each embryo getting PGS tested, $6,000 for all IVF round of drugs.
How was your experience with Wayne Lin at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
Expert in field! Amazing and gentle. Gives you all the information you need. He clears up myths and gives you real data on what can help with making your eggs healthy for instance. Your treatment is based on you, not a protocol.
Ask all your questions, he knows the answer.
Iui: clomid, progesterone Egg extraction: estrogen, ocp, menopur, gonadal-f, cetritide, trigger shot.
Caring, organized
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Orange County.
Not long waiting times. Schedule 7 days per week. Schedule of meds is clear. Appts are easily made. Easy parking. Knowledgeable. Everyone has their stations. Easy to contact. Everyone knows you. Quick services for US, lab appts.
He allows you to make a decision on how many you want to transfer

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
The entire team was amazing. [at Fertility Centers of Orange County]...My doctor was great. He was open minded and adjusted our treatment as needed to ensure the best outcome...Clinic was always spotless, welcoming and peaceful...My septum was corrected and 1 tube unblocked [ny Dr. Lane Wong], which is why we tried several IUIs before moving onto IVF. I responded great to all meds and ovulation was confirmed with each cycle however we concluded that although my tube was open it was not properly allowing the egg to make it into the tube. Due to my good response to meds Dr. Wayne Lin suggested we do a mini IVF cycle (minimal stimulation vs a conventional cycle) Due to the minimal stimulation less eggs where expected so we planned on ICSI and also planned to adjust the transfer date if needed depending on the number of successful fertilization. We did a Day 3 fresh transfer of 2 8 cell embryos which resulted in my no perfect 2 year old son. Unfortunately we had no embryos to freeze and would need to start IVF all over again in order to grow our family.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lane Wong at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
Dr. Lane Wong is a very thorough, informative, knowledgeable and professional person. We have nothing but positive things to say about him and his entire staff. We were treated at his facility from Mid 2013 to 2015, shortly before her retired and sold his practice to Dr. Wayne Lin, who treated us from 2016 to 2017 when we finally moved forward with our IVF cycle which resulted in my now 2 year old.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lane Wong at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
Go with an open mind and hunger for knowledge. He is wonderful at explaining everything and teaching you how to help yourself so that science can also do its part.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lane Wong at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
I felt like a human. He was very through, professional and caring.
Describe the protocols Lane Wong used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Orange County and their degree of success.
My initial diagnosis was deviated septum and blocked tubes, which were partially corrected by surgery. My septum was corrected and 1 tube unblocked, which is why we tried several IUIs before moving onto IVF. I responded great to all meds and ovulation was confirmed with each cycle however we concluded that although my tube was open it was not properly allowing the egg to make it into the tube. Due to my good response to meds Dr. Wayne Lin suggested we do a mini IVF cycle (minimal stimulation vs a conventional cycle) Due to the minimal stimulation less eggs where expected so we planned on ICSI and also planned to adjust the transfer date if needed depending on the number of successful fertilization. We did a Day 3 fresh transfer of 2 8 cell embryos which resulted in my no perfect 2 year old son. Unfortunately we had no embryos to freeze and would need to start IVF all over again in order to grow our family.
The entire team was amazing
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Orange County.
The doctor and nurses are the clinic so they should expect to have an amazing experience because of the staff. Clinic was always spotless, welcoming and peaceful. Not much more to say. . . . . . . . .
Describe Lane Wong's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Orange County.
Lane Wong
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lane Wong at Fertility Centers of Orange County.