7.3

2205 Williams Trace Blvd
Sugar Land, TX 77478
713-225-5375

2020, Unsuccessful
Her [Dr. Kristiansen's] protocol was definitely one size fits all and not at all personalized based on my needs...I was given no rationale. I was told this is what you need to take and basically don’t ask questions. I’m 42 so my eggs ate more fragile. I was given 450 of follistim for 10 days, 75 of menopur for 5 days and ganirelix for 5 days and triggered with 5,000 HCG. They retrieved 13 eggs, 10 were mature, 7 fertilized and 1 made it to blast
They [Houston Fertility Center] didn’t call to give us updates of our embryos, all the calls had to be made by us. They didn’t offer any explanations of anything and we have no clue what happened between days 0-6 with our embryos. Communication was POOR...I was made to feel like my questions after were stupid and they even lied to me and told me that they were in constant communication with my husband (he’s my husband and I was aware of every time he spoke with them). They were very unprofessional and simply rude.
How was your experience with Sonja Kristiansen at Houston Fertility Center?
Her protocol was definitely one size fits all and not at all personalized based on my needs. She always gave very vague responses and seemed to enjoy talking politics more than answering questions about what you are There for! She also had zero follow through. If you pay Someone that amount of money for a treatment, one would expect a follow up, especially when the treatment wasn’t successful but we got nothing!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sonja Kristiansen at Houston Fertility Center?
Go somewhere else
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sonja Kristiansen at Houston Fertility Center?
Once they collected payment, their customer service went downhill.
Describe the protocols Sonja Kristiansen used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Center.
They were okay before retrieval and then changed after. I was made to feel like my questions after were stupid and they even lied to me and told me that they were in constant communication with my husband (he’s my husband and I was aware of every time he spoke with them). They were very unprofessional and simply rude.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
Strengths - they attempt to be nice and professional, competitive pricing, convenient location Weaknesses - Unprofessional, they don’t answer questions, one size fits all protocols, no explanations given
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sonja Kristiansen at Houston Fertility Center.
$13,000 + $5,500 for meds + $6,000 in lab work
What specific things went wrong at Houston Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Center.
They ordered very expensive and unnecessary tests for my husband. They didn’t call to give us updates of our embryos, all the calls had to be made by us. They didn’t offer any explanations of anything and we have no clue what happened between days 0-6 with our embryos. Communication was POOR
Houston

Strength. On time, candid, respectful, truthful, Positive demeanor. ... With Dr SONJA [Kristiansen], I felt welcomed. I felt at home. I never felt like I was wasting my money. I was eager to get the process done. I knew meeting her, she was going to be my last fertility Doctor because I believed I was going to conceive. She has this Positive approach that calms your spirit and mind. Oh she's a good listener. She answers all questions and never rushes you. Weakness. I think she's too good
Strengths [of Houston Fertility Center]. Kept appointments on time. Answered calls in a timely manner. No prejudice or discrimination. Always there to help. They made the process easy for me and my husband. Worked with our schedule and our comfort. Weakness. None i can think of ... They worked with my schedule and was always on time. Gentle approach and explaining the procedure as we went along. I never felt like I was in the dark
How was your experience with Sonja Kristiansen at Houston Fertility Center?
Strength. On time, candid, respectful, truthful, Positive demeanor. As a patient, I was hopeful just like I have with other doctors. But once I step into their clinics, I get this negative vibe that turns me away. With Dr SONJA, I felt welcomed. I felt at home. I never felt like I was wasting my money. I was eager to get the process done. I knew meeting her, she was going to be my last fertility Doctor because I believed I was going to conceive. She has this Positive approach that calms your spirit and mind. Oh she's a good listener. She answers all questions and never rushes you. Weakness. I think she's too good
Be truthful to your Doctor.
Dr SONJA listened to us from day one. All questions answered. She was truthful with the procedure. She didn't impose any treatment on us. She allowed us to make our choice after explaining all our questions. We didn't feel pressured into choosing her as our fertility doctor. Our case was unique so was our treatment. She wasn't after our money but our happiness. Above all she is very respectful, knowledgeable, detailed and patient.
First was consultation. Then comes the bloodwork and ultrasound. After which I was put on birth control. Then hormonal stimulations which includes Follistim, ganirelix and menopur followed. I triggered with Ovidrel. My protocol was based on my lab results, work schedule, finances. The rational for her using the medications was due to my health history
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lana)
Those nurses are amazing. Very polite, knowledgeable, detailed, patient.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
Strengths. Kept appointments on time. Answered calls in a timely manner. No prejudice or discrimination. Always there to help. They made the process easy for me and my husband. Worked with our schedule and our comfort. Weakness. None i can think of
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Houston Fertility Center.
The procedure was $5000 Co pay $80 per visit Medications $2600
Describe Sonja Kristiansen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Center.
Per law, she gave us the option of transferring 1 or 2 embryo. It was strictly our decision after she explained the pros and cons of a single and double transfer
Houston
We are in the middle of treatment for Invocel [with Dr. Kristiansen]. We have had our consultation, our blood work was taken, my husband has had a semen analysis, and started taking birth control once my cycle started, when I had my sonohysterogram we noticed some spots on my uterine lining could have been "scabbing" from last cycle or could have been submucosal masses (sp). So, we decided to take a cycle off and do some natural remedies to clean out my uterus. Waiting on next cycle to start up again. Nursing Staff
From the phone calls in, to the office visits, everyone is so personable [at Houston Fertility Center]. They always respond promptly to my questions and make sure I leave the office with all questions answered...[nurses are] Informative and compassionate...$1850 blood work/testing/semen analysis...$5,000 for IVO package and another $750 for second sonohysterogram....the room where the semen analysis is collected, my husband said was dirty. Other than that, everything has been great! Appointment times have been on point, and all questions have been answered in a tender and caring but professional way.
How was your experience with Sonja Kristiansen at Houston Fertility Center?
Dr. K was prompt for our consultation appointment and explained everything to my husband and I so that we left feeling very knowledgeable about our process going forward. I have loved being her patient.
Go in with all your questions ready and just let her do the talking.
From the phone calls in, to the office visits, everyone is so personable. They always respond promptly to my questions and make sure I leave the office with all questions answered. Dr. K and her team will also ask you how your feeling and that makes me really feel like they care about your well being.
We are in the middle of treatment for Invocell. We have had our consultation, our blood work was taken, my husband has had a semen analysis, and started taking birth control once my cycle started, when I had my sonohysterogram we noticed some spots on my uterine lining could have been "scabbing" from last cycle or could have been submucosal masses (sp). So, we decided to take a cycle off and do some natural remedies to clean out my uterus. Waiting on next cycle to start up again.
Informative and compassionate
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
The only complaint that we have had so far is that the room where the semen analysis is collected, my husband said was dirty. Other than that, everything has been great! Appointment times have been on point, and all questions have been answered in a tender and caring but professional way.
IVO cycle: $1850 blood work/testing/semen analysis $5,000 for IVO package and another $750 for second sonohysterogram. No meds covered in any of this cost.
Not sure, I know that she will transfer two, but that is the most she will transfer for me.
Houston

There are not enough stars to give Dr. Steward at HFI. ...We were a challenging case for sure, but he never gave up and curbed our treatment to us individually (with various medications and approaches that hadn't been tried before, etc.) because he wasn't afraid to think outside the box to do whatever was needed in order to help us fulfill our goal of having a family...He has wonderful bedside manner and always provided us realistic expectations while still staying positive and optimistic along the way.
His [Dr. Steward] office staff [Hou Fert Inst] is wonderful- I have never not received a call back or email response right away from one of his RN's or MA's, and there is never a long wait at his office. The nurses and MA's are very invested in their patients and their compassion is evident in their interactions with patients...Clinic is well organized and there is never a long wait in the office. The front desk staff are always friendly and pleasant. The staff that answer the phones are very helpful and polite.
How was your experience with Ryan Steward at Houston Fertility Center?
There are not enough stars to give Dr. Steward at HFI. My husband and I switched to him from another MD/office that we had been going to for a year and looking back now, switching to him was one of the best life-changing decisions we have ever made. From our very first appointment, both my husband and I knew it was a better fit and that we were in the best hands possible with him. He has wonderful bedside manner and always provided us realistic expectations while still staying positive and optimistic along the way. We never felt rushed during our visits and he always took the time to answer all of our questions patiently and honestly. We were a challenging case for sure, but he never gave up and curbed our treatment to us individually (with various medications and approaches that hadn't been tried before, etc.) because he wasn't afraid to think outside the box to do whatever was needed in order to help us fulfill our goal of having a family. IVF is a roller coaster to say the least, but he was there with us every step of the way-- from personally calling to check in on us after receiving disappointing news (even after hours if needed) which meant the world to us, as well as providing huge hugs and encouragement when we made promising progress. When we started with Dr. Steward our chances of obtaining quality eggs and achieving conception at all were extremely low- but undoubtedly because of his expertise, persistence, and personalized attention to our individual circumstances, we are now 15 wk pregnant with twins-- which is unbelievable. We are forever grateful to him for giving us our family and cannot recommend him enough.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Center.
His office staff is wonderful- I have never not received a call back or email response right away from one of his RN's or MA's, and there is never a long wait at his office. The nurses and MA's are very invested in their patients and their compassion is evident in their interactions with patients.
Ryan Steward
Houston

Dr. Kristiansen was initially very nice and explained what she thought was best for me. A few months later we returned to her clinic excited to start this journey.... Once we came back it was mostly visits with the staff. I saw the doctor for my endometrial biopsy, HSG and egg transfer.... It was very frustrating because I felt no genuine care.... Also worth mentioning, she never ever discussed the appropriate amount of embryos to transfer for me.
The clinic [Houston Fertility Center] is listed as having 2 locations but anytime I made an appointment I expressed that I needed the closer location to my home and somehow they were never available for appointments there.... This clinic is cheaper than other clinics (also a deciding factor for us) but they don’t offer payment plans or financing like some clinics... I felt like one of the medical assistants was very dry and unprofessional.
How was your experience with Sonja Kristiansen at Houston Fertility Center?
Dr. Kristiansen was initially very nice and explained what she thought was best for me. A few months later we returned to her clinic excited to start this journey. It took us a while because we were unsure if this was the route to go and partly because we were not financially ready. Once we came back it was mostly visits with the staff. I saw the doctor for my endometrial biopsy, HSG and egg transfer. Apparently, she was there for the retrieval but I couldnt say for certain since she was late and by then they had already put me under anesthesia. When I woke I only saw the staff once again. It was very frustrating because I felt no genuine care. Once we returned for the egg transfer I was already prepped and on the stirrups. She walks in and doesn’t greet us or say a word. Only gets started on the procedure and mentions I have a perfectly looking uterus and that was all. I mentioned the procedure was very painful and she only says, “almost done”. Her assistant comforted me but that was all. Bone dry. Also worth mentioning, she never ever discussed the appropriate amount of embryos to transfer for me. Granted they gave me a large packet of general information to read, but everyone’s case is different. I had questions but she was never available. Her assistant made recommendations but that was all I had to go by. So I made my own decision. Luckily I had online support groups who helped guide me. Once we received the dreaded call of the negative results it was Dr. kristiansen who called, in which I was surprised. Sadly though, it sounded like another routine call. I went to this doctor because a friend recommended her and she had a successful pregnancy with her. I’m not saying she is a horrible person but if you’re the type of person who needs compassionate care during a stressful and emotional time like this, she is not the doctor for you. I will not return to her but honestly, I don’t think she will ever notice.
Write down all your questions and asks at your consult visit. If you have to annoy the staff with questions then so be it. It is your money (and a lot of it) that you’re forking out. Plus this is no small matter to just wonder about.
Initially for my consultation I felt more like a human. Like she genuinely cared. I took a few months off to decided the correct route for us and when we returned is when I became a number. I saw the doctor maybe 2-3 more times after that (one of which it was during the egg retrieval when I was already out from anesthesia). I saw her staff more than anything.
Birth control first to regulate the cycle and ovulation. My husband and I were also started on a zpack prophylactically. Then blood work to monitor lining. They started me on lupron, then gonal f and menopur. Finally I had the trigger shot (ovidrel) and progesterone in oil. Valium was given during the Day of the transfer to help relax the uterus. Towards the end of stimulation I was started on estradiol and medrol. Medrol was one of the final pills (suppressant) and it was basically to keep the body from rejecting the embryos.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Center.
I felt like one of the medical assistants was very dry and unprofessional. Apparently she was new but she had no personality and explained nothing. I want to say her name was Blanca. I will mention Myra was incredibly patient, compassionate and caring. Had it not been for her I probably would’ve wanted to quit treatment altogether. She explained everything in detail and lessened my worries (if at all possible in this process). I cannot rave about her any more. She was just so wonderful.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
The clinic is listed as having 2 locations but anytime I made an appointment I expressed that I needed the closer location to my home and somehow they were never available for appointments there. One of the main reasons I selected her was because of her convenient location in sugar land. I always found myself driving to Houston (45 min away).
These appointments were quick and smooth. With an assistant.
This clinic is cheaper than other clinics (also a deciding factor for us) but they don’t offer payment plans or financing like some clinics. They don’t offer samples of medications either. Full payment is due at the time of the first ultrasound, no questions.
This was never discussed with us.
What specific things went wrong at Houston Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Center.
Primarily it was the results of my embryos. I received the call the following day after retrieval about the fertilization rate. I was told 13 were retrieved but that only 9 fertilized. On my transfer date I was told I only had 6 to use. So we transferred 2 and froze 4. They said they were still watching 3 more. Never heard back to this day on that (I’m assuming they never made it) but I feel it’s still vital information. Also, I was never informed on the quality of my embryos. Only that they made it to day 5. For a new IVFer this is necessary information.
Houston

Dr. Witz was completely honest with me and stated, from the beginning, that IVF was my ONLY option. So that's where we started. He asked questions that were direct, but I am very direct person... I don't like doctor's that sugarcoat things...I was eager to get on the road to IVF, so he was amazing..The consultation was one-on-one in his office, not in an exam room. He listened to my concerns, my health issues and even my ridiculous questions without judgement.
My nurse [at Houston Fertility Center] was AWESOME. She was super kind, helpful and explanatory. They are even catering around my husband's schedule... he works most of the time, so he won't be attending most of the appointments, just the ones he ABSOLUTELY needs to be present...Great staff. Front desk is very helpful. Finance department explains all costs upfront so that there are no surprises. They gave me a ton of prenatal samples. Water and snacks in the lobby. Communication is great too.
How was your experience with Craig Witz at Houston Fertility Center?
Dr. Witz was completely honest with me and stated, from the beginning, that IVF was my ONLY option. So that's where we started. He asked questions that were direct, but I am very direct person... I don't like doctor's that sugarcoat things. I'm an adult, I can handle the truth. I was eager to get on the road to IVF, so he was amazing.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Craig Witz at Houston Fertility Center?
Be honest and upfront about your issues conceiving. The more you hold back, the longer the process is going to take.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Craig Witz at Houston Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Craig Witz used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I am waiting for my period to start before we proceed to the next step.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Center.
My nurse was AWESOME. She was super kind, helpful and explanatory. They are even catering around my husband's schedule... he works most of the time, so he won't be attending most of the appointments, just the ones he ABSOLUTELY needs to be present.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Craig Witz at Houston Fertility Center.
My insurance covers the cost 100% after my deductible. The only thing I have to pay is for the genetic testing of the embryos.
Describe Craig Witz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Center.
Unsure about Dr. Witz's stance on this because I only want one embryo transfer for the first cycle. I stated this before he had a chance to make a suggestion, but he did agree with me.
Craig Witz

2014, Successful
My personal situation was very unconventional. She [Dr. Kristiansen] never made me feel like there was anything wrong with it. She conveyed optimism but was always very factual and very direct/clear. She showed compassion when I had a miscarriage, I don't remember the details as it was an emotional time but I remember my interaction with her always felt good...She was warm and yet direct. She made empathetic comments and was never judgmental.
The location [Houston Fertility Center - Houston] is very central, easy to get to, which is very important considering the amount of times you have to go there while on treatment. The clinic is well equipped, they had everything that was needed for my treatments and were very professional. I was usually seen quickly and on time...I was in treatment for the better part of about a year and had 2 or three different nurses assigned to my case. The first one was great, really nice. She went on maternity leave and they assigned me to a second nurse. She was ok, not as warm and friendly. There was a third one that would just cover when someone was out and that one was not very friendly. But she was never rude or anything like that, just not nearly as friendly and communicative as the first one.
How was your experience with Sonja Kristiansen at Houston Fertility Center?
My personal situation was very unconventional. She never made me feel like there was anything wrong with it. She conveyed optimism but was always very factual and very direct/clear. She showed compassion when I had a miscarriage, I don't remember the details as it was an emotional time but I remember my interaction with her always felt good.
I would just say that my experience with her was very good and that I would not hesitate to seek treatment with her again.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
The location is very central, easy to get to, which is very important considering the amount of times you have to go there while on treatment. The clinic is well equipped, they had everything that was needed for my treatments and were very professional. I was usually seen quickly and on time.

2019, Consult
The doctor [Dr. Sonja Kristiansen] was very detailed and explained risks and plans to the T. She communicates very well. You can also see the compassion she expresses and the care and need for her patients. She also explains the treatment with understanding of the patient.... They are very detailed in treatment options and are pretty blunt and compassionate to the patient.
The nursing staff [at Houston Fertility Center] that we spoke to have been with Doctor Sonja for a very long time. She has very loyal staff and they were all very sweet and nice.... The location isn't that great but the clinic itself is organized. Very professional. They do have bilingual staff which helps out. The clinic also has their own embryologist and lab. I can't wait to go back.
How was your experience with Sonja Kristiansen at Houston Fertility Center?
The doctor was very detailed and explained risks and plans to the T. She communicates very well. You can also see the compassion she expresses and the care and need for her patients. She also explains the treatment with understanding of the patient.
Definitely, ask all the questions you can think of.
The staff and doctor are very caring and love what they do. The consultation went better than our first location CORM. They are very detailed in treatment options and are pretty blunt and compassionate to the patient.
We are still early in the process but I can always rate and review this later.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Center.
The nursing staff that we spoke to have been with Doctor Sonja for a very long time. She has very loyal staff and they were all very sweet and nice.
Invocell IVF no insurance we are looking at about $12,000.00
The doctor did explain that it was better for one embryo transfer due to our situation. We definitely have twin Genes and implanting 2 embryos was not an option for my wife and I.

2013, Unsuccessful
I thought that she [Dr. Kristiansen] was very nice, but I only saw her 3 times. 1 for my initial consultation, 2 at my egg retrieval & 3 the day she let me go as a patient. I feel that she was very knowledgeable, but it was frustrating that she told me that she couldn't get me pregnant, without giving me an option to use donor eggs...Everyone there [Houston Fertility Center] was kind & understanding of the emotional toll of infertility... I wasn't told how to properly take the birth control pills (after I finished the first pack). This resulted in us having to stop the first round of treatments & wait another month to start over again.
I think they [Houston Fertility Center] desperately need to work on customer service when someone calls in. Most people calling in have NO IDEA how to go about anything in the fertility world, so a nicer voice on the other end of the phone would be helpful...My only issue with the nursing team is, that they didn't fully explain my meds to me....This resulted in us having to stop the first round of treatments & wait another month to start over again.
How was your experience with Sonja Kristiansen at Houston Fertility Center?
I thought that she was very nice, but I only saw her 3 times. 1 for my initial consultation, 2 at my egg retrieval & 3 the day she let me go as a patient. I feel that she was very knowledgeable, but it was frustrating that she told me that she couldn't get me pregnant, without giving me an option to use donor eggs.
Ask a ton of questions.
Everyone there was kind & understanding of the emotional toll of infertility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Can't remember her name)
My only issue with the nursing team is, that they didn't fully explain my meds to me. Knowing that this was my 1st time ever doing fertility treatments, I wasn't told how to properly take the birth control pills (after I finished the first pack). This resulted in us having to stop the first round of treatments & wait another month to start over again.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
I think they desperately need to work on customer service when someone calls in. Most people calling in have NO IDEA how to go about anything in the fertility world, so a nicer voice on the other end of the phone would be helpful.
$20,000 ballpark
Houston
I felt Dr. Williams knew what he was talking about. I didn't feel that the emotional sensitivity was there, I felt like those emotions didn't belong there. Dr. Williams did give us the options and solutions. He was very realistic. ... I had injections of Gonal-F and went in every other day for ultrasounds and blood work. We did the trigger shot and 2 inseminations. ... I liked Dr. Williams, but I didn't feel endeared to him.
Easy to schedule an appointment, friendly staff [Houston Fertility Center]. Multiple physicians. The lab is in the Piney point area, that clinic was not as efficient as the Pearland one. They were running behind and even though my husband's collection had to been less than an hour old, they were running late. ... The nursing staff was nice. We received calls back as promised. There was always someone to speak to, to advise us.
How was your experience with Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Center?
Expect to see the other physicians. Expect your time to be short but we'll spent.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Center?
I liked Dr. Williams, but I didn't feel endeared to him.
Describe the protocols Daniel Williams used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Renee )
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
Easy to schedule an appointment, friendly staff. Multiple physicians. The lab is in the Piney point area, that clinic was not as efficient as the Pearland one. They were running behind and even though my husband's collection had to been less than an hour old, they were running late.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Center.
The IUI costed about 4500 alone. Excluding medicine.
Describe Daniel Williams's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Center.
That wasn't an option with IUI.
Daniel Williams
2019, Consult
Jase was great at explaining each option. That we had. He [Jason Griffith] listened to all of my concerns and helped me understand what we’re my best option would be. I was experiencing some pain and he did an ultrasound and didn’t charge me. He did it because I was worried. I was very grateful to him and his willingness to spend over an hour with me! He is a great Doctor that cares about his patients!...I only met with him twice because we had to move out of state. But he explained everything thing well and helped me make the best decision that would be best for us. But 3 of my close friends all used him 2 of them went to him for IVF and they both were successful. One of which shouldn’t have worked but he knew how to work around her problems and she was able to have a beautiful little girl!
Comparing costs I believe he was a little higher than the dr my sister went to in Utah...The clinic [Houston Fertility Institute] is easy to find, the waiting time before you go in is limited. They work hard to get the paperwork to you in a timely matter. I appreciated that they went through all the procedures and the pricing. And the time frame for all of them. Very clean and calming place.
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Center?
Jase was great at explaining each option. That we had. He listened to all of my concerns and helped me understand what we’re my best option would be. I was experiencing some pain and he did an ultrasound and didn’t charge me. He did it because I was worried. I was very grateful to him and his willingness to spend over an hour with me! He is a great Doctor that cares about his patients!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Center?
To trust him, he has the experience and knowledge to help you start your family.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Center?
Hey was very genuine, he took time to explain all of my options and was genuinely concerned of my wellbeing. He cares about the person and not the money. I had 3 friend recommend him because they had success with him.
Describe the protocols Jason Griffith used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Center.
All very friendly. They walked me through the payment plans. Answered all my questions and didn’t push me off.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
The clinic is easy to find, the waiting time before you go in is limited. They work hard to get the paperwork to you in a timely matter. I appreciated that they went through all the procedures and the pricing. And the time frame for all of them. Very clean and calming place.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Center.
Jason Griffith
2019, Consult
Dr. Witz was very caring at our visit. He explained out chances and made me few like actually having a family one day was possible. My husband is all about numbers but Dr. Witz made him realize that it isn’t always about the numbers. He was very kind and validated my emotions....He explained everything in detail. He really understood how my husband and I were feeling.
So far we have been very satisfied with both the Dr. and the nursing staff [at Houston Fertility Center]. The clinic is also very nice. We chose piney point as our office since they are the HFI lab and my services would all be at that location...treatment would be around 13,500 plus medication
How was your experience with Craig Witz at Houston Fertility Center?
He is awesome. We’ve “shopped” around for the right doctor and I feel like he was the most understanding. I am excited to see what the future hold with Dr. Witz.
He explained everything in detail. He really understood how my husband and I were feeling. He made us fee like he would do anything and everything he could to get us pregnant.
We have not started treatment with Dr. Witz yet because of money. Ivf is very expensive and our insurance does not cover anything. He did explain in detail the cost breakdown and protocol with us. We are going to use a frozen transfer when the time comes.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Center.
What we have seen so far is a very nice staff. From the front office to the nurses in the back.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
So far we have been very satisfied with both the Dr. and the nursing staff. The clinic is also very nice. We chose piney point as our office since they are the HFI lab and my services would all be at that location.
The treatment would be around 13,500 plus medication. I don’t not have any insurance coverage.
He wants to give us one healthy baby. So he suggested only transferring one embryo.
Craig Witz