Alexa Clapp

9200 Pinecroft
The Woodlands, TX 77380
281-681-0480

2016 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr. Steward was very kind and compassionate. He took the time to answer all of my questions no matter how over the top they were. He seemed knowledgeable. During monitoring I didn’t see him very often. He didn’t do my retrieval but did my transfers and followed up with me after negative tests. He worked to adjust treatment and listened when we had our second negative outcome but still didn’t have any clear answers to why we were not successful.
Strengths [at HFI]: the staff is very kind, they have great communication and easy access to numbers. The office tried to stay on time for appointments and got me in and out as quickly as possible during monitoring process. Cons: during consults at times I got the feeling like I was taking too long - But I like to research and ask lots of questions and can go on too long. I felt a little rushed to start treatment. Looking back I should have taken more time to think things through, but was eager to get started and they make apartments right then and there when you are ready. Since things are so cycle dependent it’s easy to get swept up in it all and it moves fast. It can be overwhelming. Also, I didn’t see Dr. Steward often, only during consults and transfers, and once or twice during monitoring if he happened to be available. I had two unsuccessful transfers but still don’t know exactly why.
How was your experience with Ryan Steward at Houston Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ryan Steward at Houston Fertility Institute?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions and take your time in making decisions. Get other opinions just so you feel educated when you decide to start treatment.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Strengths: the staff is very kind, they have great communication and easy access to numbers. The office tried to stay on time for appointments and got me in and out as quickly as possible during monitoring process. Cons: during consults at times I got the feeling like I was taking too long - But I like to research and ask lots of questions and can go on too long. I felt a little rushed to start treatment. Looking back I should have taken more time to think things through, but was eager to get started and they make apartments right then and there when you are ready. Since things are so cycle dependent it’s easy to get swept up in it all and it moves fast. It can be overwhelming. Also, I didn’t see Dr. Steward often, only during consults and transfers, and once or twice during monitoring if he happened to be available. I had two unsuccessful transfers but still don’t know exactly why.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ryan Steward at Houston Fertility Institute.
6900 dr fees 3000 facility fees $250 anesthesia 3000 meds 3700 2nd transfer 4750 pgs testing

2019, Consult
Dr. Griffith met personally with both my husband and myself. He spoke of the various options available to us and the different factors to consider along our way. He indicated he wanted us to pace ourselves as we fell comfortable and invited us to ask questions. He more thoroughly explained the challenges my husband is facing and we left feeling much more informed than when we came in...We have only consulted with the doctor, however he was very honest about %'s and expectations. He is open minded to our preference to begin with IUI while IVF may be a more effective method he was not at all discouraging.
I love that they [Houston Fertility Institute] use the eIVF site to upload your DL, Insurance, and history. You're able to see all of your results, real time online. They have someone available to answer questions all day. It doesn't feel like other offices that put you on hold for a life time or are quick to pass you off. You never feel like a burden...[nurses are] Warm, welcoming and attentive. We even called back with a ton of questions which they patiently answered.
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
If it pops into your head, ask. He qill put all your questions at ease.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Jason Griffith used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We have not started cycles. I previously did clomid and estrogen with my last doctor. My husband has provided 2 samples 3 yrs ago. Dr. Griffith has obtained all of my testing and imagining as qell as those samples, he has requested an additional sample and I am to return for my sono and blood work at the beginning of my next cycle. From there we will discuss the steps my husband and I are most comfortable with.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
I love that they use the eIVF site to upload your DL, Insurance, and history. You're able to see all of your results, real time online. They have someone available to answer questions all day. It doesn't feel like other offices that put you on hold for a life time or are quick to pass you off. You never feel like a burden.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute.
Our testing and diagnostic treatments are covered by insurance. However noncovered other costs would not exceed about 600. I believe IUI was just over $1000 for a round. However, IVF is much more expensive but we were told that if the first transfer doesn't take, the will not charge for the next transfer.
Describe Jason Griffith's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
I believe the Dr will only transfer one embryo at a time. While I respect that this is for the safety and success of the embryo, and I know if unsuccessful the next transfer is not at cost, I have a difficult time qith

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Daniel Williams] was very open about results and expectations. He didn’t perform the retrievals nor prelim HSG but performed implantation. He is very pleasant and suggested egg donor from the beginning based on my age and MFI. Definitely was realistic. If I had good results I would recommend him 9/10. In order to see him during my ultrasounds I had to schedule specific days at specific clinics otherwise would have gotten stuck with random nurses...Didn’t respond to injections in stomach so shots switched to arm. 16 days of shots with retrieval in CD18. Medical insurance covered nothing. Very stressful. 600mg CoQ10, 100mg DHEA and prenatal vitamins for 6 wks. Acupuncture for 4 wks. 1st Cycle fertilized 4 of 5 eggs. 2nd cycle fertilized 2 of 11 eggs. Not sure why quality diminished so extensively.
same doctor at multiple location [of Houston Fertility Institute] means you can’t be seen by the doctor during appointments unless you are sure he or she is in that center on your appointment day. Just check and verify. Ask which days transfers are done by your doctor so you don’t get someone else. ask for a dedicated nurse...Too many nurses every time I visited. Wish I had a dedicated nurse...Love Sugarland office as the wait was non-existent for blood work and appointments...Some [nurses] were nicer than others. Equally seemed knowledgeable but wish I was assigned a dedicated nurse.
How was your experience with Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Institute?
He was very open about results and expectations. He didn’t perform the retrievals nor prelim HSG but performed implantation. He is very pleasant and suggested egg donor from the beginning based on my age and MFI. Definitely was realistic. If I had good results I would recommend him 9/10. In order to see him during my ultrasounds I had to schedule specific days at specific clinics otherwise would have gotten stuck with random nurses.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Institute?
Ask for him to perform majority of your ultrasounds. Ask for dedicated nurse. Ask lots of questions. Love Sugarland office as the wait was non-existent for blood work and appointments.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Institute?
Too many nurses every time I visited. Wish I had a dedicated nurse.
Describe the protocols Daniel Williams used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I had maximum dosage of GonalF 300iu, Menopur 300ml, cetrotide and birth control for 2wks. Didn’t respond to injections in stomach so shots switched to arm. 16 days of shots with retrieval in CD18. Medical insurance covered nothing. Very stressful. 600mg CoQ10, 100mg DHEA and prenatal vitamins for 6 wks. Acupuncture for 4 wks. 1st Cycle fertilized 4 of 5 eggs. 2nd cycle fertilized 2 of 11 eggs. Not sure why quality diminished so extensively.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
Some were nicer than others. Equally seemed knowledgeable but wish I was assigned a dedicated nurse.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
same doctor at multiple location means you can’t be seen by the doctor during appointments unless you are sure he or she is in that center on your appointment day. Just check and verify. Ask which days transfers are done by your doctor so you don’t get someone else. ask for a dedicated nurse.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Institute.
Although I paid 100% out of pocket for everything including medication the first round was expensive $15k + meds but subsequent rounds I only paid $1050 admin fee + surgery fee + meds which helped make it affordable.
Describe Daniel Williams's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
Only 1 7 cell embryo on fresh day 3 transfer. No other choice.
Sugar Land Office

Dr. Kim has done a good job explaining treatment plans and answering all my questions...I've never felt uncomfortable in his care. He does split his time between the Katy and Sugarland clinics so I have not seen him at every appointment but this has not been an issue in my case. He was very compassionate when I experienced my chemical pregnancy...My first IUI utilized Clomid...The second IUI utilized Clomid (50 mg over 5 days) and Gonal injections (3 days of 75 iu).
Initially I was seeing Dr. Kim at the Katy clinic [of Houston Fertility Institute] but realized that the Sugarland clinic would be more convenient since it was closer to my work. Switching to a different office was no issue and my data transferred easily between offices. Downside to the clinic being so large is that when you do your insemination, you go to the main surgical center. This means that you are inseminated by a doctor you've never met before. This could be disconcerting for some patients.
How was your experience with Jonathan Kim at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr. Kim does a good job explaining procedures and the risks behind them. I've never felt uncomfortable in his care. He does split his time between the Katy and Sugarland clinics so I have not seen him at every appointment but this has not been an issue in my case. He was very compassionate when I experienced my chemical pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jonathan Kim at Houston Fertility Institute?
Feel free to ask lots of questions. Dr. Kim will answer to the best of his ability and you won't feel rushed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jonathan Kim at Houston Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Jonathan Kim used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
My first IUI utilized Clomid (100mg over 5 days). I only had one follicle develop and did not have a successful outcome utilizing donor sperm. Post IUI I took 1 progesterone suppository per day. The second IUI utilized Clomid (50 mg over 5 days) and Gonal injections (3 days of 75 iu). This generated two mature follicles and a 3rd that also had a chance of developing in time for my IUI. I took 1 progesterone suppository per day until I had HCG testing on Day 13 post IUI when progesterone was increased to 2 suppositories per day. I experience a chemical pregnancy on this try.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
The nursing staff is very cordial and responsive to questions. They seem organized and also follow up on my blood work with a call to explain the results and also send me a message via my patient portal. I find the two modes of communication helpful.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The nice thing about HFI is that they have a large network of practices around the Houston Area. Initially I was seeing Dr. Kim at the Katy clinic but realized that the Sugarland clinic would be more convenient since it was closer to my work. Switching to a different office was no issue and my data transferred easily between offices. Downside to the clinic being so large is that when you do your insemination, you go to the main surgical center. This means that you are inseminated by a doctor you've never met before. This could be disconcerting for some patients.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jonathan Kim at Houston Fertility Institute.
Oral Medication IUI -$1700 Combo Oral Medication + Injectable Medication IUI - $2200 $50 sperm storage fee from HFI $950 donor sperm per vial $285 donor sperm shipping $295 Cost of prescription medications
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
At the Katy Clinic the nurse failed to order a test required for Donor Sperm. There was ultimately no impact on my timeline with this test being uncompleted but could have delayed me in a cycle.
Sugar Land Office

I really like how nice is Dr. Hoff. I am not sure the treatment always makes a lot of sense.. but maybe it is too early to tell. As a researcher, I tend to read many peer-review articles about fertility so sometimes I have hard time understanding some of the decision Dr. Hoff makes....Last cycle we decided to use drugs to enhance the size of the eggs... my body did totally the opposite but Dr. Hoff still went ahead with IUI (even though my follicles were really small). In this current cycle, we are not using any drugs to get a sense of what my baseline is but we are dealing with a cyst
They have a financial advisor that does not provide the correct information and it is really frustrating when I am told a procedure is 100% covered by my insurance but when I arrive to the clinic I have to pay 2000$ out of pocket... They have a lot of locations, doctors, and nurses so it is very convenient. However, that also means that you are likely not seeing your doctor often. That being said, it varies a lot from one doctor to the other. Overall, I think the institute is doing a great job even though the process is frustrating.
How was your experience with Heather Hoff at Houston Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Heather Hoff at Houston Fertility Institute?
Make sure to ask for all the potential negative effects of using a drug or a specific treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Heather Hoff at Houston Fertility Institute?
She is very warm but I feel like I talk more with the nurses than with my doctor which makes me feel a little bit like I am just a number.
Describe the protocols Heather Hoff used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Last cycle we decided to use drugs to enhance the size of the eggs... my body did totally the opposite but Dr. Hoff still went ahead with IUI (even though my follicles were really small). In this current cycle, we are not using any drugs to get a sense of what my baseline is but we are dealing with a cyst likely due to the drug we used in the first cycle... so it is a little frustrating at the moment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Judy Campos)
The nursing staff is wonderful. I really like my fertility clinic thanks to them.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
They have a lot of locations, doctors, and nurses so it is very convenient. However, that also means that you are likely not seeing your doctor often. That being said, it varies a lot from one doctor to the other. Overall, I think the institute is doing a great job even though the process is frustrating. I am very happy overall. The only things that bother me is that they are not always straight forward with the reasons of doing one thing or the other.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Heather Hoff at Houston Fertility Institute.
a Natural IUI cycle is 1400$, a drug-assisted IUI cycle is 1700$. None of these prices include drugs. I also had various procedure done at the clinic (dye and so on) which costs around 2000$.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
I have had email telling me to do things that were clearly not part of the plan (for example I am using oral progesterone 200mg and my email was asking me to take 1 100mg vaginal dosage a day). On a different topic. They have a financial advisor that does not provide the correct information and it is really frustrating when I am told a procedure is 100% covered by my insurance but when I arrive to the clinic I have to pay 2000$ out of pocket...
Memorial Hermann Med Center

Dr nurudeen is always positive and really explains what is going on with my body. After meeting with her my husband and I always feel optimistic and reassured. From the very beginning we felt we could trust her and her recommendation for treatment... Lupron 40 ml, gonal F 300, menopur 300. Injections were given in my lower abdomen and found that my follicles were not responding as well as originally thought. Switched injections to the arm and at the next ultrasound they were growing better. Retrieved 6 eggs, 4 fertilized, 3 embryos, 2 arrested, 1 blastocyst.
The clinic has multiple locations that are very convenient. Flexible schedule. Hfi assurance program is the incentive that led me to go with this clinic. Since my first cycle failed I am relieved of some of the fees that I paid for during my first cycle. Overall, I would recommend this clinic to those struggling with infertility.... She was very compassionate, thought outside of the box and always answered my questions to her full understanding. Made me feel comfortable.
How was your experience with Kemi Nurudeen at Houston Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kemi Nurudeen at Houston Fertility Institute?
Advice I would give to a prospective patient is to come prepared with your questions as she will answer them without making you feel inadequate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kemi Nurudeen at Houston Fertility Institute?
Communication between nursing staff. I had to request prolactin test and results were elevated. Dr prescribed medication. I feel I should not have to think of tests to run it adds to my stress level throughout the process.
Describe the protocols Kemi Nurudeen used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I have completed one round of ivf. The first round included the following medications: Lupron 40 ml, gonal F 300, menopur 300. Injections were given in my lower abdomen and found that my follicles were not responding as well as originally thought. Switched injections to the arm and at the next ultrasound they were growing better. Retrieved 6 eggs, 4 fertilized, 3 embryos, 2 arrested, 1 blastocyst. Pgs tested abnormal. I am on my 2nd round, long protocol. Estrogen priming with Estrace and Aygestin and androgel. After priming phase will start certotide, gonal f 300, menopur 300, and omnitrope. I have also been taking a supplement. L Arginine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Kristie Shaw )
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kemi Nurudeen at Houston Fertility Institute.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
My husband and I both agreed to genetic testing and did not receive the results. When asked the nurse said he didn’t get genetic testing done and then they “found” the results and I asked for mine and they said I did not get tested but since my husbands results were normal I did not require testing.
Cypress Office

She [Dr. Nurudeen] was hopeful and aggressive with pretreatment. I actually really loved working with her...I especially felt comfortable with her because she is Black and I just did not see many black women REs around. She was understanding and extremely encouraging. She is thorough as well...[Eset Approach] It was more of a “we will see when we get there” but she did prefer single transfer
I did not like the operations of that particular office [HFI - Mem Hermann]. They were nice but inattentive to a lot of important things...the office and in the group, they have a central number so it’s hard to know who you will reach at what facility or who is taking care of what....They also at one point forgot to add an Amh to my blood work and I had to go back in and draw. That made me very upset.
How was your experience with Kemi Nurudeen at Houston Fertility Institute?
She is a great doctor for me. I especially felt comfortable with her because she is Black and I just did not see many black women REs around. She was understanding and extremely encouraging. She is thorough as well.
Go see her. She is really good. It be diligent with the staff I. The office and in the group, they have a central number so it’s hard to know who you will reach at what facility or who is taking care of what.
She was hopeful and aggressive with pretreatment. I actually really loved working with her. But I did not like the operations of that particular office. They were nice but inattentive to a lot of important things.
The thing that changed for me when I saw her as opposed to my first doctor was not only was I on metformin and vite for my metabolic disorder, but she added ancillary treatment such as acupuncture, dhea, and other prenatal elements to help with follicle development
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
I never knew who I would be talking to. There was not one set coordinator to discuss everything thing with. I would have been good having two coordinators, but it seemed like there was often some one different who I had to review things with. They also at one point forgot to add an Amh to my blood work and I had to go back in and draw. That made me very upset.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
They, like a lot of other American clinics don’t give you the cost up front. It seem like they wait ( in my case) until you have the follicle count that you need to get you excited about it all then talk about cost. It’s like they know you will do anything to start. Not consider that this could be the very thing that halts the process. Talk money by the end of the consultation week. Because if your insurance doesn’t cover it or you’re not loaded in dough, it’s gonna cause a lot of problems.
My insurance took care of diagnostic things but I had to meet the deductible. I really don’t remember what I paid to see her, but they do give military /vet discount. The co pay was horrible. 35 every visit and if you talked to the doctors over the phone it was 50.
Describe Kemi Nurudeen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
They just did not run as efficiently as I expected. The other issue I had was their lack of knowledge on how to help clients do this as efficiently and as methodically as possible. There was no real guide. It was just a reading through the paperwork and trying to figure it out myself. On top of that their specific pharmacy did not have the meds available if I wrote to start when I did so if some one ready to start that would have been an incredibly disappointing delay in treatment.
Memorial Hermann Med Center
Dr. Williams was very nice but he did not preform any of my IUIs, nor did he do any of my ultrasounds or check up. The only time we met was after each failed IUI...I just didn’t feel like we got 100% of his full attention. Our first consultation, I had sent the clinic my prior medical records and at our consultation I had to resend them because he hadn’t received them, so that means he didn’t have time to review the 30 page file prior to meeting. I felt a little rush during our first meeting, waited over an hour in the waiting room and had two other couples behind us.
I had to follow up several time regarding my medication pre-authorization between the clinic [Houston Fertility Institute] and my insurance. My insurance kept telling me the clinic hasn’t sent them the form that needed to be completed for the pre-authorization...Front desk ladies lacked patience and were sometimes rude. Just be prepared to take your sperm sample and sit in the lobby for 15-30 mins on the day of your IUI. You would think they would push you through right away to see a nurse when you have valuable cargo! Nope! That’s when you feel like a number.
How was your experience with Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Institute?
See prior note. Dr. Williams was very nice but he did not preform any of my IUIs, nor did he do any of my ultrasounds or check up. The only time we met was after each failed IUI. I’m not sure if that is standard with all doctors at HFI. I did feel confident with all of the nurses and doctors.
I believe he goes back and forth to two locations. I only seemed to be able to make appointments at 4 pm on certain days.
Dr. Williams was very friendly, I just didn’t feel like we got 100% of his full attention. Our first consultation, I had sent the clinic my prior medical records and at our consultation I had to resend them because he hadn’t received them, so that means he didn’t have time to review the 30 page file prior to meeting. I felt a little rush during our first meeting, waited over an hour in the waiting room and had two other couples behind us. HFI has really good satistics so we stayed with Dr. Williams and try 3 IUIs that we’re all BFN.
1st IUI femara- and trigger shot body responded really good with 3 follicles. And endometrian. 2nd IUI femara and Trigger shout only one follicle. And endometrian. 3rd IUI injection. Gonal F, Trigger shot and endometrian
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
My insurance covered most of my medications and IUIs so the costs were pretty good
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
I had to follow up several time regarding my medication pre-authorization between the clinic and my insurance. My insurance kept telling me the clinic hasn’t sent them the form that needed to be completed for the pre-authorization.
Houston Office

Dr Bello always is very personal. She gave me her phone number and told me to text her anytime (when I was going through an ectopic pregnancy following an iui). She always takes the time to explain things to me. She calls me when she is concerned with something, and she is always telling me that she is praying for me... She is a great surgeon. This can be a downfall because she is at the main hfi location a lot for surgery. She is in cypress in Wednesday afternoons and thursdays.
One weakness [at Houston Fertility Institute] is that you don't personally see your doctor every appointment. You will usually see a doctor just not yours always. Hfi is truly the best clinic in Houston, so I don't think it's much of a drawback. My nurses have been so kind. They give me meds if I really need them since I'm a cash pay patient (so expensive!) I would recommend my doctor, and others I have encountered through my time with hfi, a million timers over. They don't treat you like a number. My doctor knows every woman is different. I love them all at hfi!
How was your experience with Sandra Bello at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr Bello is amazing. She is a great surgeon. This can be a downfall because she is at the main hfi location a lot for surgery. She is in cypress in Wednesday afternoons and thursdays. She looks over all of your labs and ultrasounds after each visit and tells the nurses what to do next. She is pretty conservative which I appreciate. I would recommend her to everyone.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandra Bello at Houston Fertility Institute?
She is blunt and tells things the way they are, but she is also very compassionate. She will be honest with you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandra Bello at Houston Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Sandra Bello used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I have pcos so I respond very strongly to meds. She had me trigger with different medicine when my estradiol went over a certain level. This saved me from having ohss too bad when I had my egg retrieval (42 mature eggs!) she is just an amazing doctor who knows my body and knows what will work.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
They are super busy at this clinic - there are only 2 of them, and a lot of times they're in charge when no doctor is there. They are easy to reach by phone or patient portal. The only thing I have a complaint about is how quickly I get my prescriptions sent. I think this also has something to do with cvs. They're so slow, so I can't completely blame the nurses. They're sweet ladies who really care about you!
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
One weakness is that you don't personally see your doctor every appointment. You will usually see a doctor just not yours always. Hfi is truly the best clinic in Houston, so I don't think it's much of a drawback. My nurses have been so kind. They give me meds if I really need them since I'm a cash pay patient (so expensive!) I would recommend my doctor, and others I have encountered through my time with hfi, a million timers over. They don't treat you like a number. My doctor knows every woman is different. I love them all at hfi!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandra Bello at Houston Fertility Institute.
Each iui was $2800 up front. This did not include meds. Meds were about $1,000. I had zero coverage. For Ivf, it was $12950 up front not including meds. It was $5900 additional for pgs. We decided not to do the pgs testing.
Describe Sandra Bello's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
She doesn't have a strong preference. She is letting me transfer 2 and I am young and healthy.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
A few times my pharmacy didn't get the prescription I needed. I think that my nurse sent it to the wrong pharmacy (conception which is the clinic hfi uses most often) instead of cvs. I just had to call and she fixed it right away!

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Griffith] explained in ways that I could understand. He welcomed all my questions without getting frustrated... he is very easy to communicate with and response back on a timely manner. I feel that he should perform all procedures scheduled for his individual patient. Overall he is a good doctor. He is happy to repeat things if needed. He listens to his patient and treats them accordingly to each protocol. I am very satisfied with his bedside manner and appreciate his compassion through such an unpredictable process
I was not satisfied the way my hysteroscopy results were handled [at Houston Fertility Institute] . Given to the fact the surgery center and the fertility institute was affiliated. I felt it was a lot of run around to get my results...Weakness: follow up is sometimes not timely, too much info at once is given to patient, financial coordinator is really no resourceful. Strength: very polite, welcoming,
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
I would like to see him every visit but he is very easy to communicate with and response back on a timely manner. I feel that he should perform all procedures scheduled for his individual patient. Overall he is a good doctor. He is happy to repeat things if needed. He listens to his patient and treats them accordingly to each protocol. I am very satisfied with his bedside manner and appreciate his compassion through such an unpredictable process. Even though I got frustrated and wanted to switch docs he didn't let that ruin his patien to doc relationship with me.
Always ask as many questions as you want. It's a lot of info to process so if you think of questions after you leave the office don't hesitate to reach back out to him.
He explained in ways that I could understand. He welcomed all my questions without getting frustrated.
Birth control to prevent ovulation while testing is performed. Started on menopur and gonal f 225 ovary stimulation. Planning for a frozen embryo transfer because of one blocked tube and DOR.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The cost in broken up between the clinic and the surgery center. The genetic testing is extra too.
My doctor stated he would do two embryos at the most but I feel it should be a mutual agreement between the couple and the doctor. I feel that the doctor should listen to the patient but do what medically is best for the patient.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
I was not satisfied the way my hysteroscopy results were handled. Given to the fact the surgery center and the fertility institute was affiliated. I felt it was a lot of run around to get my results.

2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
I liked him [Dr. Skorupski] because he explained my diagnose, but not the procedure because i didn’t know what to expect. He does show compassion, and listened to my question and complains. When my husband and I went we asked him to fill our some forms for a grant and he said he would, but at the end we didn’t qualify for it.... Make sure he explains the procedure you’ll be getting done.... When the Dr. Skropuski saw me in Beaumont I was treated like a human.
Once you get your treatment they [Houston Fertility Institute] send you to the main location in Houston. For Iui you get which ever doctor is available.... They didn’t defrost my husband’s sperm on time. On 2016, a dr. Bello didn’t send the right prescription to the pharmacy and prescribed the wrong one too, and I did t get any explanation and results about procedure.... Tammi was working with another nurse that she was training. That nurse was immature, interrupting Tammi when we were trying to scheduled.
How was your experience with Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute?
I liked him because he explained my diagnose, but not the procedure because i didn’t know what to expect. He does show compassion, and listened to my question and complains. When my husband and I went we asked him to fill our some forms for a grant and he said he would, but at the end we didn’t qualify for it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute?
Make sure he explains the procedure you’ll be getting done. And whatever you do try to avoid Dr. Bello in Houston.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute?
When I went to Houston go get my IUI I felt like a number. They messed up my procedure because they forgot to defrost my husband’s sperm. Therefore, an appointment that was scheduled for 10am wasn’t until 1:30p. Then, I had to go inthe next day at 8:30a so they could defrost the sperm, didn’t get seen u til 11:20a. I was one of the first patients there and was the last one to leave. By the way, those two procedures were not done by my doctor. When the Dr. Skropuski saw me in Beaumont I was treated like a human.
Describe the protocols Josh Skorupski used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I’m sorry I don’t remember.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Tammi)
Tammi was working with another nurse that she was training. That nurse was immature, interrupting Tammi when we were trying to scheduled. She was so rude that when I called to let them know that I had taken my trigger shot 30 mins late she just answered cross your finger and pray it works. I was so mad because I had just paid a lot of money and it was a bit stressful situation for her to be telling me that.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Once you get your treatment they send you to the main location in Houston. For Iui you get which ever doctor is available. Basically, you get anyone you do t have a rapport with. That’s one thing I didn’t like. I do like my doctor.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute.
With medicines and freezing of the sperm about 6500-7000
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
They didn’t defrost my husband’s sperm on time. On 2016, a dr. Bello didn’t send the right prescription to the pharmacy and prescribed the wrong one too, and I did t get any explanation and results about procedure. She treated me like a number and was rude.

2013 - 2017, Unsuccessful
While I did feel like I was treated with grace & dignity during my first encounter with Dr Skorupski & his office back in 2013 when I came back to his office & staff I was treated cordially but felt like I was being fat shamed because I’m overweight...He was thorough when explaining problems or what he believed were our problems conceiving as well as my multiple miscarriages but I never felt like we had a real plan besides the constant comment of “I need to lose weight”.
When I first became a patient [at Houston Fertility Institute] with Dr Skorupski (in 2013) I loved his nurses & staff. Heather was my nurse & she was so kind & helpful, even the receptionist/office manager was amazing. Always so kind & helpful. When I returned in 2017 the staff left something to be desired. They came off as cold & unwelcoming, like I was a nuisance. The on site phlebotomist was always kind & the one time I had a nurse do an ultrasound she was pleasant but overall it wasn’t a great experience going into the office. I hope maybe they were just having a bad day when I happened to be there but who knows.
How was your experience with Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute?
I felt like he did care about the well-being of my overall health as well as my husband but still felt like all of my problems were being blamed on my weight rather than doing more testing. He is a very kind doctor & I believe he wants the best for his patients but I just couldn’t get over the fat shaming I felt. He was thorough when explaining problems or what he believed were our problems conceiving as well as my multiple miscarriages but I never felt like we had a real plan besides the constant comment of “I need to lose weight”.
Be prepared before going in to your appointments. Write down questions, concerns, anything you can think of, that way you don’t get flustered & forget in the moment. Bring someone to advocate for you if you need. It can help tremendously.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
When I first became a patient with Dr Skorupski (in 2013) I loved his nurses & staff. Heather was my nurse & she was so kind & helpful, even the receptionist/office manager was amazing. Always so kind & helpful. When I returned in 2017 the staff left something to be desired. They came off as cold & unwelcoming, like I was a nuisance. The on site phlebotomist was always kind & the one time I had a nurse do an ultrasound she was pleasant but overall it wasn’t a great experience going into the office. I hope maybe they were just having a bad day when I happened to be there but who knows.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The Beaumont office is basically brand new. Location is easily accessible. Office was always clean & nice. They do have an onset phlebotomists but she’s only their on certain days. It was difficult at time for my husband to go in because they only do sperm samples or testing on certain days. Same with Dr Skorupski. He was only available on certain days because he works both in Houston & Beaumont offices.
Most of my testing was done out of pocket. I can’t remember if insurance covered anything specific.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
I would have trouble getting results. I would have to call or check my email daily to see if things would come in. They do have an app set up to help with getting results & testing but I always had trouble getting my information.

2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Witz seems like a great doctor. When I met with him, I felt like he answered all of my questions candidly. However, I rarely saw him. I would see him for a meeting before I started a round of IUI. He never performed any of my IUI procedures, as he has colleagues that take different shifts....Dr. Witz prescribed a small dosage of clomid followed by IUI. One of his colleagues questioned my treatment strategy when he performed an initial exam as I started a cycle however, he went with the orders left by Dr. Witz. It made me concerned that perhaps there were newer ideas that may work better.
The nursing staff [at Houston Fertility Institute]seemed to have a high turn-over ratio. The only constant staff were the women who took the blood...Every visit was to a jammed pack waiting room full of women trying to have babies, women pregnant, and women with small children. I rarely saw the same nurse twice. I only saw the doctor at the beginning of each cycle. Rarely did I ever get in & out near my appointment time....$1500 per medicated IUI cycle plus drugs.
How was your experience with Craig Witz at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr. Witz seems like a great doctor. When I met with him, I felt like he answered all of my questions candidly. However, I rarely saw him. I would see him for a meeting before I started a round of IUI. He never performed any of my IUI procedures, as he has colleagues that take different shifts. Maybe my cycles just didn't coincide with his work schedule. He was highly recommended by my gynecologist.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Craig Witz at Houston Fertility Institute?
Infertility is a vicious cycle. Be prepared to see lots of women crying. Every appointment was full of women crying because they lost a baby, because they got pregnant, or because they found out they weren't pregnant. Dr. Witz was never there when I got my pregnancy test results.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Craig Witz at Houston Fertility Institute?
Every visit was to a jammed pack waiting room full of women trying to have babies, women pregnant, and women with small children. I rarely saw the same nurse twice. I only saw the doctor at the beginning of each cycle. Rarely did I ever get in & out near my appointment time. The only constant people were the people taking my blood.
Describe the protocols Craig Witz used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
The nursing staff seemed to have a high turn-over ratio. The only constant staff were the women who took the blood. When I went back 6 months after completing & failing 3 cycles, there was not a single nurse that i had seen before.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
HFI is a well respected clinic. I wish there was a separate waiting area for women receiving fertility treatment from the women who are already pregnant or who were having to have D&Cs. I was always stressed out seeing all of the different emotions. I also wish there was a way to get in at your appointment time. Most appointments took less than 10 minutes, but it could take an hour or more to get into a treatment room. Saturdays & the days after holidays were the worst.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Craig Witz at Houston Fertility Institute.
$1500 per medicated IUI cycle plus drugs.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
On one IUI cycle I was told to take two vaginal hormonal inserts a day. On another IUI cycle I was told to only take one. When I questioned it, I was told that two was entirely too much I must have misunderstood the instructions from the first cycle. I will always wonder if the extra hormones caused me not to conceive.
Houston Office

She [Dr. Hoff] is a very kind, caring doctor. One of the best I have ever encountered. She is a thoughtful communicator and takes all effort to ensure you understand the plan of care. She is also very thorough with lab work and makes sure to check all necessary labs. ...She took time to call me after appointments to check in on me and make sure I didn't have any questions.
They [Houston Fertility Institute] are a very large clinic, so it is easy to feel like a number to them. ... IVF was ~$13,000 (not including medications) or ~$30,000 for a bundle for 3 cycles and unlimited FET. ~$4,000 for a FET. ... The nursing staff was average. They are very busy and have a lot of patients to take care of. ... I had difficulty getting paperwork to a specialist in a timely manner. We also had difficulty getting my husband's SA results.
How was your experience with Heather Hoff at Houston Fertility Institute?
She is a very kind, caring doctor. One of the best I have ever encountered. She is a thoughtful communicator and takes all effort to ensure you understand the plan of care. She is also very thorough with lab work and makes sure to check all necessary labs.
Just like with any doctor, come prepared for the appointment. Have all questions ready, because she does cover a lot of information and it is easy to forget the questions you had before the appointment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
The nursing staff was average. They are very busy and have a lot of patients to take care of. In the office they are very kind and attentive, but once you leave the office it sometimes is hard to get things taken care of or addressed in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
They are a very large clinic, so it is easy to feel like a number to them. The key is to get in with a doctor that you trust and feel connected to. We did transfer doctors at the beginning of treatment, and felt like our second doctor was a better fit.

2017, Unknown Success
I felt like a human because he [Dr. Skorupski] spoke with us and was very understanding, yet matter of fact... He wanted us to jump strait to IVF and didn't offer any natural alternatives that we could try...For my hysteroscopy, everything went great. I was very pleased with the results...He is good, he's just very matter of fact, so you have to be ready to hear that...
The front desk lady [at Houston Fertility Institute] wasn't the nicest, but she was pregnant, so I kind of let it slide. Everyone else was friendly. The lady who took my blood was very nice, and the clinic was really clean and orderly. The location of the clinic is close to my house and all of the staff is very kind...[nurses were] kind, detailed, made sure I had followed the instructions before my procedure and that things were clear to me.
How was your experience with Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute?
He was good, I just sort of felt like he was after our money. He wanted us to jump strait to IVF and didn't offer any natural alternatives that we could try. But, he may be right that IVF is the only option for us if we want to have kids. I am currently saving up for it now. It is going to take two-three years for me to earn enough money to pay for IVF out of pocket.
I felt like a human because he spoke with us and was very understanding, yet matter of fact. My situation is different than most because it is my husband and his stressful job as an attorney that have given us problems conceiving.
I only got a hysteroscopy. I didn't get to do anything else because I didn't have the funds and didn't want to be in debt. For my hysteroscopy, everything went great. I was very pleased with the results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
Young, kind, detailed, made sure I had followed the instructions before my procedure and that things were clear to me.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The front desk lady wasn't the nicest, but she was pregnant, so I kind of let it slide. Everyone else was friendly. The lady who took my blood was very nice, and the clinic was really clean and orderly. The location of the clinic is close to my house and all of the staff is very kind.
Over 2,000 when it was all over with.
Beaumont Office

Dr. Kim was wonderful. However, maybe he was a little too optimistic. After the ectopic, I have a normal pregnancy (which ended up in a loss at 15weeks). I realized what normal pregnancy meant from an hormone point of view and I felt that Dr. Kim could have more clearly told me that my ectopic was not normal since the first blood test.... I appreaciated that Dr. Kim was trying to compromise and let me wait a few more days to make sure no baby could come out of the situation.
Clinic [Houston Fertility Institute] is great. They have many locations, doctors, and nurses. Each doctor is very different so you can find one that really works for you. The various locations mean that the doctors are not always at one location which sometimes complicate things....I ended up mostly using nursing staff from a different office so I don't remember how Dr. Kim nurses were.
How was your experience with Jonathan Kim at Houston Fertility Institute?
I ended up having an ectopic pregnancy with Dr. Kim. He was very attentive to me and would call me on a regular basis to make sure everything was okay. It was my first attempt and I was really hoping it would turn out okay. At the end, we had to terminate the pregnancy which was dangerous. I appreaciated that Dr. Kim was trying to compromise and let me wait a few more days to make sure no baby could come out of the situation.
Dr. Kim was very nice and always ready to call me to discuss results.
We did a normal IUI with trigger shot.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Clinic is great. They have many locations, doctors, and nurses. Each doctor is very different so you can find one that really works for you. The various locations mean that the doctors are not always at one location which sometimes complicate things.
1400$ for a natural cycle. And additional costs for drugs and pre cycle treatments.
2017, Unknown Success
Dr Skorupski is amazing. He will get the job done no problem. You always see him every visit. He will tell you that your infertility is not your burden anymore and that he will handle it. That is such a relief ... Dr Skorupski is very honest and sincere. He will take on your burden and leave you at peace..... Make sure you go in there being aggressive and not passive. Know what you want and have your finances in order and ready to go.
The nurse [at Houston Fertility Institute] failed to call in a prescription. We were the last patients of the day. I had to email to remind the medical assistant. She didn't do it right away had to wait a few hours. Made me think if you can't call out a simple birth control pill how are you going to handle my injections.... Not organized at all, forgetful. A positive is they will respond to email very quickly.
How was your experience with Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr Skorupski is amazing. He will get the job done no problem. You always see him every visit. He will tell you that your infertility is not your burden anymore and that he will handle it. That is such a relief Staff in the beaumont office needs better training and the financial department you literally have to stay on them. But the doctors can not be held responsible for the lack of a good staff it falls on the administrator. I'm not there for the staff just the great doctors they have .
We are still starting our process. We have done lab work and a hysteroscopy. One thing I like is Dr Skorupski leaves no stone unturned.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Each clinic is different. The offices in Houston tend to have better staff with more experience.
Very expensive but all the clinics in the area are pricey .
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute.
The nurse failed to call in a prescription. We were the last patients of the day. I had to email to remind the medical assistant. She didn't do it right away had to wait a few hours. Made me think if you can't call out a simple birth control pill how are you going to handle my injections.
Beaumont Office

He [Dr. Ryan Steward] always takes the time needed to make sure that we understand exactly what he means. He explains the options and procedures in a way that make you feel comfortable. He never made us feel like we asked dumb questions!... ou can tell that this is he passion and that he has put in the work to stay current in this area of medicine. He never made us feel dumb for asking questions big or small. He took the time needed to explain and make sure we understood what he was telling us. Very personable, friendly and knowledgeable.
HFI - The Woodlands was in the process of moving locations when we first came in. The wait time at the appointment was significant, but understandable considering the move. Depending on the type of appointment the wait time can vary quite a bit. Again, the move seems to be a factor. I would also recommend parking in the garage. Parking can be very hard to find outside of the garage!
How was your experience with Ryan Steward at Houston Fertility Institute?
He seems very well trained. You can tell that this is he passion and that he has put in the work to stay current in this area of medicine. He never made us feel dumb for asking questions big or small. He took the time needed to explain and make sure we understood what he was telling us. Very personable, friendly and knowledgeable.
Be ready to hear the truth about your situation. He doesn't want to waste your time or money on treatments that aren't effective.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ryan Steward at Houston Fertility Institute?
He always takes the time needed to make sure that we understand exactly what he means. He explains the options and procedures in a way that make you feel comfortable. He never made us feel like we asked dumb questions!

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
I mostly felt like a human, but the conversations [with Dr. Craig Witz] felt rushed and not very thorough...He did lots of tests and I never got any answers as to why I wasn't conceiving. "unexplained infertility" was the diagnosis, and then they wanted tons of money for the next steps...That's why I stopped going, it felt like they were very money hungry at that point.
the prices [at Houston Fertility Institute] were very high, even for taking Clomid because they require you to have ultrasounds etc and pay upfront($800)...The office atmosphere is really nice. Just know that this clinic is not cheap, and they do not work with you on payment plans. They expect payment in full at the time of services... He [Dr. Craig Witz] did lots of tests and I never got any answers as to why I wasn't conceiving. "unexplained infertility" was the diagnosis
How was your experience with Craig Witz at Houston Fertility Institute?
The conversations with him felt rushed and not very detailed. He did lots of tests and I never got any answers as to why I wasn't conceiving. "unexplained infertility" was the diagnosis, and then they wanted tons of money for the next steps. That's why I stopped going, it felt like they were very money hungry at that point.
Listen carefully and ask him to explain all of what he says slowly and thoroughly.
I mostly felt like a human, but the conversations felt rushed and not very thorough.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
I don't remember any specifics so excellence or lack there of was not an issue.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The office atmosphere is really nice. Just know that this clinic is not cheap, and they do not work with you on payment plans. They expect payment in full at the time of services, which is unreasonable and impossible for many people.
My insurance covered all of the testing up to the diagnosis of infertility. After that the prices were very high, even for taking Clomid because they require you to have ultrasounds etc and pay upfront($800).
Webster Office

Dr Bello was very good at telling us we would get pregnant. My first IVF didn’t create a pregnancy. We are about to start a 2nd round. Looking back I feel as though we should have asked more questions since Dr Bello isn’t forthcoming with info unless asked. For our next round we will go with a different doctor. Looking back we don’t feel like we got the information we needed to make the best decisions. She isn’t forthcoming with information. We didn’t know what to ask since it was our first time.
The clinic [Houston Fertility Institute] is very friendly and respond quickly. I loved the staff and all of their efforts. I felt very comfortable at Houston Fertility Institute. The nurses are knowledgable and answered my questions and concerns. ... She [Doctor Sandra Bello] prefers single embryo transfer ... Ask questions. Be knowledge ahead of time to know what to ask.
How was your experience with Sandra Bello at Houston Fertility Institute?
Ask questions. Be knowledge ahead of time to know what to ask.
Dr Bello was very kind and emotionally supportive. She knew my name every time I came in even when it was unexpectedly.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The clinic is very friendly and respond quickly. I loved the staff and all of their efforts. I felt very comfortable at Houston Fertility Institute. The nurses are knowledgable and answered my questions and concerns.
She prefers single embryo transfer
Cypress Office

He [Dr. Kim] is always so caring and helpful, I truly feel that he cares.... We have mixed feelings because our embryo transfers have not worked and we really don’t have an answer as to why.... We have one more frozen embryo that we need to transfer but Dr Kim will need to do a minor surgery on me before we transfer our last embryo.... I was placed on lots of estrogen and progesterone. We believe that the estrogen caused the fluid in my tubes.
Good location [Houston Fertility Institute- Sugar Land] and clean, helpful and accommodating with your appointment times. Sometimes the nurses can be not so friendly, it’s such a touching moment going through IVF. Some of them are nice but some are not.... We have spent about $30,000... He [Dr. Kim] is always so caring and helpful, I truly feel that he cares.... Dr Kim will need to do a minor surgery on me before we transfer our last embryo.
How was your experience with Jonathan Kim at Houston Fertility Institute?
We have mixed feelings because our embryo transfers have not worked and we really don’t have an answer as to why. We have an idea but nothing really confirmed. We have one more frozen embryo that we need to transfer but Dr Kim will need to do a minor surgery on me before we transfer our last embryo.
Ask lots of questions.
He is always so caring and helpful, I truly feel that he cares.
Nice, somewhat friendly.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Good location and clean, helpful and accommodating with your appointment times. Sometimes the nurses can be not so friendly, it’s such a touching moment going through IVF. Some of them are nice but some are not.
We have spent about $30,000
Describe Jonathan Kim's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
I’m fine with his approach to only transferring one at a time but I just don’t understand why our transfers still haven’t work.
Sugar Land Office

Dr. Bello seemed very interested in everything I had to say.... I believe Dr. Bello tried everything she could to get me pregnant. She did my HSG and my Hysteroscopy. She even suggested that she would see if any clinical trials would apply to me as I can't afford IVF at the moment.... Be sure to request your medical records. I found a little extra information in my medical records that I was never told.
The facility [Houston Fertility Institute] is clean, neat, and discrete. Their weakness however is in the Billing Dept. I was really put through the ringer and had to speak with the Practice Manager before I could get things resolved.... Office visits were general costs-- IVF cost and associated cost are through the roof 30k plus... I believe Dr. Bello tried everything she could to get me pregnant. She did my HSG and my Hysteroscopy.
How was your experience with Sandra Bello at Houston Fertility Institute?
I believe Dr. Bello tried everything she could to get me pregnant. She did my HSG and my Hysteroscopy. She even suggested that she would see if any clinical trials would apply to me as I can't afford IVF at the moment. She was also very kind to my husband.
If you have a procedure, do a thorough follow up with her. Be sure to request your medical records. I found a little extra information in my medical records that I was never told.
Dr. Bello seemed very interested in everything I had to say.
HSG- uncovered I had 1 blocked tube Hysteroscopy- removed several polps and fibroids No real change in menstrual cycle- mennorhagia
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
They were as expected. The front desk reps were super friendly
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The facility is clean, neat, and discrete. Their weakness however is in the Billing Dept. I was really put through the ringer and had to speak with the Practice Manager before I could get things resolved.
Cypress Office
I felt like dr steward was definitely accessible when we needed to talk to him but he never felt overly invested in our situation. At times we wished he would have taken a little bit more time to get to know us but still he seemed like a very nice guy... He’s a very nice and knowledgeable man. He was thorough in explaining many of the features of our treatment but he wasn’t the most personable doctor. He was very accessible but never felt overly invested in us personally
Very nice clinic. They seemed very professional and able to help us. We never had to wait for very long for our appointments and we felt that they were always well organized. Whenever we didn’t get to see our doctor we still felt well taken care of... [Nursing Staff] Very on top of things... He [Dr. Steward] was thorough in explaining many of the features of our treatment but he wasn’t the most personable doctor....
Very on top of things
Houston Office

He [Dr. Ryan Steward] was a very kind and personable doctor. When we asked questions he was honest and open. However, he did want to push more aggressive treatment than we wanted and it felt like we had to ask things to understand...The wait time in my office was usually very short.
The clinic [Houston Fertility Institute] is very efficient, well organized, professional, and high quality. The wait time in my office was usually very short. However, whenever I had to have a procedure I had to go to the Piney Point office and the wait time was usually pretty long. I got good care wherever I went...IUI with clomid - $1500 IUI with injectables - $2600 IVF - $12,900
How was your experience with Ryan Steward at Houston Fertility Institute?
He was a very kind and personable doctor. When we asked questions he was honest and open. However, he did want to push more aggressive treatment than we wanted and it felt like we had to ask things to understand.
He was caring and personable, but did push IVF.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The clinic is very efficient, well organized, professional, and high quality. The wait time in my office was usually very short. However, whenever I had to have a procedure I had to go to the Piney Point office and the wait time was usually pretty long. I got good care wherever I went.
IUI with clomid - $1500 IUI with injectables - $2600 IVF - $12,900
Woman's Hospital Med Center
He [Dr. Skorupski] were available for all my questions. Very informative. He took the time to explain my results after my HSG. The only thing I wish was other payment options so that the less fortunate can afford treatment.... Have questions you want answered ready at consultation. That way you can take full advantage of your time with him... They [Houston Fertility Institute] were caring clean and well prepared. They were available for all my questions. Patient with all my needs during my HSG appointment.
They [Houston Fertility Institute] were caring clean and well prepared. They were available for all my questions. Patient with all my needs during my HSG appointment. They were the best clinic for my time there. They were just expensive.... [Cost Of Treatment] The started at $12k but a suggested $30k package was preferred not including medications... I wish was other payment options so that the less fortunate can afford treatment.
How was your experience with Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute?
He were available for all my questions. Very informative. He took the time to explain my results after my HSG. The only thing I wish was other payment options so that the less fortunate can afford treatment.
They were available for all my questions.
The strategy was to do IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute.
Excellent and informative
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
They were caring clean and well prepared. They were available for all my questions. Patient with all my needs during my HSG appointment. They were the best clinic for my time there. They were just expensive.
Describe Josh Skorupski's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
Na