Alexa Clapp

9200 Pinecroft
The Woodlands, TX 77380
281-681-0480

Treated 2013 - 2014
He [Dr. Griffith] always remembered my name and when we lost our baby his words were the ones that helped me get through....He treats you like a person. He is so nice and caring. He informs you of everything and understands that you inform yourself as well.
[The nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute was] so sweet. Fast responding. Always answered every question I had even if they seemed crazy. [The clinic is] clean, organized....He [Dr. Griffith] treats you like a person. He is so nice and caring. He informs you of everything and understands that you inform yourself as well.
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
He is smart and caring.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
He always remembered my name and when we lost our baby his words were the ones that helped me get through.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
So sweet. Fast responding. Always answered every question I had even if they seemed crazy.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
Clean, organized.
Treated 2015
They [staff at Houston Fertility Institute] are worth it. Only witnessed compassion and kindness at this clinic. It is pricey, but I think comparable to other clinics. Dr. Griffith is exactly the kind of doctor I would want on this journey...They [nurses] were great. Answered any questions I had...I paid about $600 for the hysteroscopy. Ivf however was going to be $11,000-$12,000 plus meds...When we discussed IVF, he [Dr. Jason Griffith] was more partial to single embryo transfer due to my age and our chances. I thought he was extremely responsible in his advisements...was so caring. He answered every question and genuinely wanted to help...He made my husband and I feel at ease. After we tried clomid with him and got all our test results back, we had another meeting. He said we needed IVF for the best and most cost effective chance. He was so kind and really took the time to explain everything. I wish I could have afforded treatment with him.
How was your experience with Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr. Griffith was wonderful. He made my husband and I feel at ease. After we tried clomid with him and got all our test results back, we had another meeting. He said we needed IVF for the best and most cost effective chance. He was so kind and really took the time to explain everything. I wish I could have afforded treatment with him.
Ask alot of questions because he will gladly answer them!
Dr. Griffith was so caring. He answered every question and genuinely wanted to help. I needed IVF, but could not afford it. I would recommend him to anyone!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
They were great. Answered any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
They are worth it. Only witnessed compassion and kindness at this clinic. It is pricey, but I think comparable to other clinics. Dr. Griffith is exactly the kind of doctor I would want on this journey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Griffith at Houston Fertility Institute.
The costs of the treatment I did receive was minimal due to initial insurance coverage for testing. I paid about $600 for the hysteroscopy. Ivf however was going to be $11,000-$12,000 plus meds.
Describe Jason Griffith's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
When we discussed IVF, he was more partial to single embryo transfer due to my age and our chances. I thought he was extremely responsible in his advisements.