7.3

Sugar Land
16545 SW Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77479
713.465.1211

[Dr. Timothy Hickman] became very rude and agitated when we asked questions about transferring multiple embryos. He refused to answer questions on this topic...has the worst bedside manner I’ve ever encountered...His explanation was simply that I was “over 30.” Even though he initially acted like this was not an issue. He took no time to help us understand our results or how my endometriosis could have impacted those results. While still under his care we went to another doctor to have her explain why she thought we would have gotten poorer than average results. It was extremely disappointing, as we stuck with Hickman despite his rudeness because we thought he would have been knowledgeable based on his background. Hickman was not knowledgeable in our corcimstances, not compassionate, and is one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered.
our nurse forgot to order some of our retrieval medication [at CCRM Houston]...I think the sole strength of this clinic is the ease of scheduling monitoring appointments. Basically every other aspect of our experience at CCRM was extremely difficult. They will ignore you and refuse to answer questions. We were shocked that they were so unprofessional...I feel like any average doctor could would have recommended the same [protocol], with the exception of embryo testing.
How was your experience with Timothy Hickman at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
If you are over thirty, avoid Hickman at all costs. If you want a compassionate doctor with your best interests in mind, avoid Hickman at all costs. Hickman refused to answer questions and was rude during our first appointment. Hickman was callous and rude when we were disappointed with the number of normal embryos we got after testing (not to mention that we were both under 35, do testing typically isn’t even recommended). His explanation was simply that I was “over 30.” Even though he initially acted like this was not an issue. He took no time to help us understand our results or how my endometriosis could have impacted those results. While still under his care we went to another doctor to have her explain why she thought we would have gotten poorer than average results. It was extremely disappointing, as we stuck with Hickman despite his rudeness because we thought he would have been knowledgeable based on his background. Hickman was not knowledgeable in our corcimstances, not compassionate, and is one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Hickman at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
Go elsewhere. There are numerous compassionate doctors in the Houston area who are also better from a clinical standpoint. There is no need to suffer through such a difficult medical condition with someone completely lacking compassion.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Hickman at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
Hickman has the worst bedside manner I’ve ever encountered. I felt like he was only interested in our money.
Describe the protocols Timothy Hickman used in your cycles at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF and their degree of success.
Nothing special. I feel like any average doctor could would have recommended the same, with the exception of embryo testing.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Our nurse forgot to order some of our medication, and we had to order last minute.
Describe your experience with CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Describe Timothy Hickman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Hickman became very rude and agitated when we asked questions about transferring multiple embryos. He refused to answer questions on this topic.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
As previously stated, our nurse forgot to order some of our retrieval medication.

Treated 2017
Only met with Dr. McKnight at our initial consult. Never saw her again after that day. All other interactions were with the medical staff...Dr. McKnight lacked the warmth and compassion I expected. My husband felt the same way. There was no desire to truly figure out why we weren't getting pregnant, just go down the pathway of medicated timed intercourse, then IUI, then IVF... Overall, I just felt like Dr. McKnight had no personal interest in my success so we transferred to another clinic after that first cycle...Ask up front how often you will see her and how can you get in touch with her directly if you have questions.
You are not assigned a nurse [at Houston IVF] apparently unless you are doing IVF. Every time I called I spoke to someone different and there was miscommunication frequently. Clinic had a cold sterile feel to it. No one was particularly friendly towards us...Clinic seems focused on IVF patients only...I did not have a good experience with the nursing staff. For some reason in my chart it said I was doing an IUI cycle, but we were actually doing timed intercourse. Every time I called they would refer to my cycle being IUI despite my correcting them each time. This tells me they never made the changes in my chart. There was also incorrect information relayed to Dr. McKnight and back to me from her. Overall, poor quality staff.
How was your experience with Katherine McKnight at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
Dr. McKnight lacked the warmth and compassion I expected. My husband felt the same way. There was no desire to truly figure out why we weren't getting pregnant, just go down the pathway of medicated timed intercourse, then IUI, then IVF. I had several questionable things occur during my cycle that she did not have an explanation for. For example, I had an 18 day luteal phase during my medicated cycle. Pregnancy test was negative. When I asked why it had lasted so long, I was just told by the nurse "we don't know, just call us when your period starts so we can start the next cycle." There was no input from Dr. McKnight whatsoever. Through my own research I found out it was likely a luteal cyst. Overall, I just felt like Dr. McKnight had no personal interest in my success so we transferred to another clinic after that first cycle.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Katherine McKnight at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Katherine McKnight at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
Only met with Dr. Mckinght at our initial consult. Never saw her again after that day. All other interactions were with the medical staff. Most of the time they were not warm or personable. I basically just came in for my ultrasound and blood work then left with no explanation of what what the plan was or what the treatment rationale. It definitely felt like a factory and like if you weren't doing IVF you were not a priority.
Describe the protocols Katherine McKnight used in your cycles at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF and their degree of success.
We only stayed with her for one cycle. This was my first treatment cycle ever. I have suspected PCOS. I used letrozole 5 mg days 3-7 with an Ovidrel trigger and timed intercourse. I had two monitoring ultrasounds during the cycle that showed 3 developed follicles. It resulted in a negative pregnancy test and an extremely long luteal phase likely due to a corpus luteal cyst.
Describe your experience with CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Clinic seems focused on IVF patients only. You are not assigned a nurse apparently unless you are doing IVF. Every time I called I spoke to someone different and there was miscommunication frequently. Clinic had a cold sterile feel to it. No one was particularly friendly towards us. Some people seem to have had a pleasant experience with them, but both my husband and I had the same feeling and decided we did not want to continue with them after our first cycle. Had much better experience elsewhere in Houston.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Katherine McKnight at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
$400 for a monitored timed intercourse medicated cycle
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
They put in my chart we were doing IUI when we were actually doing timed intercourse cycle. Despite my correcting this, every time I called they still would act as if we're doing an IUI.

Investment Banker
He [Dr. Hickman] was caring during consultation. During treatments he barely even looked at me, no time to ask him questions. After negative pregnancy test during follow up, he made me feel like it was all my fault and had poor quality eggs....He needs to show more compassion, not just throw his hands in the air when it didn’t work or tell us that egg donors and adoption are also ways to have s family. We have no children, we wanted to experience childbirth. He had no advice on improving egg quality, just said that it doesn’t work.
Desk staff [IVF Houston] is rude, never wanted to give receipts, list my payment when we paid for anesthesia in cash! Needs improvement all around! They do have a financial consultant whom was awesome. She let me know if employers that offer insurance coverage that covers IVF! She was very transparent....I feel like something occurred in lab. Egg retrievel was on Friday, weekend lab was ran by a skeleton crew. Honestly, we do feel something went wrong. Our transfer days were off, and say of transfer, they did another patient before me that arrived way after I did
How was your experience with Timothy Hickman at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
He needs to show more compassion, not just throw his hands in the air when it didn’t work or tell us that egg donors and adoption are also ways to have s family. We have no children, we wanted to experience childbirth. He had no advice on improving egg quality, just said that it doesn’t work. Some other clinics have treatments that DO work.
Do your research, make him answer your questions.
He was caring during consultation. During treatments he barely even looked at me, no time to ask him questions. After negative pregnancy test during follow up, he made me feel like it was all my fault and had poor quality eggs. There were sooo many problems we had during our cycle that were clinics fault.
Lipton, Menopur, Bravelle, it was his most aggressive protocol, I responded perfectly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Judy)
She was great, relaying messages were not good. We drove 2 1/2 hours for s Transfer, she never let us know instead of doing a 3 day, we’re doing a 5 day since embryos were doing so good.
Describe your experience with CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Desk staff is rude, never wanted to give receipts, list my payment when we paid for anesthesia in cash! Needs improvement all around! They do have a financial consultant whom was awesome. She let me know if employers that offer insurance coverage that covers IVF! She was very transparent.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Hickman at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
We spent about 22,000 total
He made the decision to transfer 3, feel he knew we had no chance
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
I feel like something occurred in lab. Egg retrievel was on Friday, weekend lab was ran by a skeleton crew. Honestly, we do feel something went wrong. Our transfer days were off, and say of transfer, they did another patient before me that arrived way after I did. You could tell the tone of workers and atmosphere was as if something wrong was happening. After transfer, Dr. Hickman got up and said, Well, let’s hope it works, and walked out.
Treated 2017
Dr.Nodler has all the merits on paper. He was referred to us by my husbands urologist. But he lacks compassion. When I explained to him that we couldn’t afford this procedure of 18K with my husband being in school and only myself working. He said to come back when ready.... Even after this cycle failed he didn’t seem to go thru the explanation of the failure. A year later, I came across an embryologist and showed her the pictures of the embryos my clinic transferred.
This place [Houston IVF] is for people who has the money to shell out. It’s very fancy and high end looking place with state of the are technology. They have two locations one in fannin and other in gessner. If your insurance covers fertility treatment worth trying with other doctors here.... Amelia is an amazing nurse. She is so compassionate and listens to you. I was so overwhelmed with all the information on ivf and this was our first time. I had no clue about injections, drawing medicine , poking myself
How was your experience with James Nodler at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
Dr.Nodler has all the merits on paper. He was referred to us by my husbands urologist. But he lacks compassion. When I explained to him that we couldn’t afford this procedure of 18K with my husband being in school and only myself working. He said to come back when ready. But I pushed ourselves and found means to borrow money from family. Even after this cycle failed he didn’t seem to go thru the explanation of the failure. A year later, I came across an embryologist and showed her the pictures of the embryos my clinic transferred. In one look she said they were really poor stage and should have done laser on them to help with implantation. At the time of transfer there was no talking and I could sense they were guilty of something. I asked what stage is it. It wasn’t even a blastocyst on day 5 and they still transferred them.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James Nodler at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
Please go to other docs in the clinic
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James Nodler at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
After a free of years of trying to conceive, my husbands pcp noticed he had varicocoele. Hence the urologist who did the surgery referred us to Dr.Nolder. He was knowledgeable but lacked in explaining why we failed the cycle. I did the whole 9 yard testing and there seems to be no issue expect low speed count of my hubby. He promised with icsi we would see good results. Even though when I explained to him how we were financially not there yet to pay the 18K since my husband was in school at that time. All this happened during Harvey and driving thru the flood to get to the appts. Even during embryos transfer the embryologist and the doctor never explained what stage the embryos are at etc. never got a call back for a status update on how the remaining embryos were doing. Our experience was really bad with this clinic in regards to the reasoning behind the failure. At last all he said was come back when we are ready and have the money. We can’t afgird another one as we are still paying off the debt of the first one.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Amelia )
Amelia is an amazing nurse. She is so compassionate and listens to you. I was so overwhelmed with all the information on ivf and this was our first time. I had no clue about injections, drawing medicine , poking myself etc. but she was there always to answer my questions. Also helped me find good deals on the drugs.
Describe your experience with CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
This place is for people who has the money to shell out. It’s very fancy and high end looking place with state of the are technology. They have two locations one in fannin and other in gessner. If your insurance covers fertility treatment worth trying with other doctors here.
Describe the costs associated with your care under James Nodler at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
18K
Describe James Nodler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
My doctor transferred 2 embryos
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Just the issue they didn’t call back to update on the status of the remaining embryos. I had to call them.
James Nodler

Treated 2005 - 2012
He [Dr. Timothy Hickman] performed lots of tests and did ultimately treat one issue of mine (small tumor pressing on my pituitary gland) but apparently misdiagnosed the quality of my husband's sperm and told us we wouldn't get pregnant without IVF. We left his practice after getting a second opinion on the sperm, concentrated on my cycle times and got pregnant on our own.
In the end, I felt pressured to pay for IVF [at Houston IVF/CCRM Houston] but when getting a second opinion about my husband's sperm, we found out there was nothing wrong with it and we ended up getting pregnant on our own even though the doctor said we never would.... He [Dr. Timothy Hickman] performed lots of tests and did ultimately treat one issue of mine (small tumor pressing on my pituitary gland) but apparently misdiagnosed the quality of my husband's sperm and told us we wouldn't get pregnant without IVF.
How was your experience with Timothy Hickman at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
He performed lots of tests and did ultimately treat one issue of mine (small tumor pressing on my pituitary gland) but apparently misdiagnosed the quality of my husband's sperm and told us we wouldn't get pregnant without IVF. We left his practice after getting a second opinion on the sperm, concentrated on my cycle times and got pregnant on our own.
If you are in a super hurry to get pregnant and want to pay for IVF, then he might be okay. But if you are patient and just want to see if you can treat a possible small issue before getting pregnant on your own, then find another doctor.
In the end, I felt pressured to pay for IVF but when getting a second opinion about my husband's sperm, we found out there was nothing wrong with it and we ended up getting pregnant on our own even though the doctor said we never would.
We did a lot of tests and he found 2 problems. He treated me with bromocriptine to shrink my pituitary because I had a small tumor on it. Then he diagnosed my husband with "bad sperm" and then told us we couldn't get pregnant because of this and wanted to schedule IVF. We got a second opinion about the sperm which ended up being completely normal and ended up getting pregnant without the IVF.
Describe your experience with CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
I guess the only issue I have with the clinic is the misdiagnosis of my husband's sperm which could've led to us spending a whole lot of money for nothing. So, I don't trust this doctor or the clinic.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Again, we had a misdiagnosis of my husband's sperm which was confirmed by getting a second opinion which led us to leave the clinic.
Sugar Land
Treated 2014 - 2015
My husband and I didn't get to see Dr. Hickman [at Houston IVF} much. In fact, we only saw him once in preparation for our IUI. The IUI wasn't even performed by him. It was performed by a nurse. I think that's normal, but someone should've informed us of this prior to the procedure. When my husband and I decided to go to a different clinic for our IVF, I requested that my records be sent to the new clinic. It took over a month to get them sent, and I had to make several phone calls.
How was your experience with Timothy Hickman at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
He was very technical, and not the least bit warm. I might've been okay with this if we had seen him more frequently or if he had told us that his nurses would be doing everything.
Don't expect to see him often. Ask lots of questions.
My husband and I didn't get to see Dr. Hickman much. In fact, we only saw him once in preparation for our IUI. The IUI wasn't even performed by him. It was performed by a nurse. I think that's normal, but someone should've informed us of this prior to the procedure.
We went in to discuss IVF, but we ended up deciding to try IUI first. I was on Bravelle and Ovidrel. It was unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Unfortunately, I don't remember names, but our care coordinator was kind. She gave us some of the medications (we were still charged for them) so we wouldn't have to pay for them right then.
Describe your experience with CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
The waiting area is lovely, the waits aren't too long, and an acupuncture clinic is also available. I did love that they didn't scoff at the idea of acupuncture as some clinics do.
I had insurance coverage for an IUI. It was only $1,500 plus the medications.
Treated 2017
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Dr. Hickman never diverted from his protocol. Both of our transfers ended in the same result, but he still did not change the treatment for the subsequent transfers. ... He did do every ultrasound on his own. ... He preferred to do a single embryo transfer for my first transfer. Since it resulted in a chemical pregnancy, he transferred two embryos on the second transfer. ... For the fresh, I took menopur, follistim, ganirelix, and a HCG trigger. For the frozen, I had to take the progesterone suppositories and estrogen patches. ...
Clinic [Houston IVF] was nice and large. It has one central location where they perform everything. They do not have any other locations. This includes all bloodwork, ultrasounds and any procedures. The front staff is very friendly. ... Tiffany [nurse] was nice enough but didn’t have much knowledge and was unable to answer many of my questions. ... He [Dr. Hickman] preferred to do a single embryo transfer for my first transfer. Since it resulted in a chemical pregnancy, he transferred two embryos on the second transfer.
How was your experience with Timothy Hickman at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
I personally had a poor experience with Dr. Hickman. He would not divert from protocol even if my body required it. Every person has individual and unique needs which should be treated accordingly. He did do every ultrasound on his own.
Verbalize your needs and concerns.
Dr. Hickman followed a strict protocol for both fresh and frozen transfers. For the fresh, I took menopur, follistim, ganirelix, and a HCG trigger. For the frozen, I had to take the progesterone suppositories and estrogen patches.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Tiffany)
Tiffany was nice enough but didn’t have much knowledge and was unable to answer many of my questions.
Describe your experience with CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Clinic was nice and large. It has one central location where they perform everything. They do not have any other locations. This includes all bloodwork, ultrasounds and any procedures. The front staff is very friendly.
I do not recall.
He preferred to do a single embryo transfer for my first transfer. Since it resulted in a chemical pregnancy, he transferred two embryos on the second transfer. This also produced the same result.
Treated 2016
She [Dr. Katherine McKnight] was very kind and understanding. When it came to having to do the dnc she was there and performed it herself which made it 100% easier...She really cares about her patients. I really felt like she understood what I was going through every step of the way. I did my first IVF cycle with her and even though it didn’t result in a live birth I would still recommend her. I switched clinics only because of the cost not the doctor
The phlebotomists [at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF] were great! They really made it feel easy and I am a chicken when it comes to needles. They are very organized. I liked that a doctor does the ultrasounds here. Some clinics have nurses not ultrasound techs do their ultrasounds and it can be misleading...She [Dr. Katherine McKnight] was very kind and understanding. When it came to having to do the dnc she was there and performed it herself which made it 100% easier...She really cares about her patients.
How was your experience with Katherine McKnight at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
Do your research on financing
She was very kind and understanding. When it came to having to do the dnc she was there and performed it herself which made it 100% easier
Describe your experience with CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
The phlebotomists were great! They really made it feel easy and I am a chicken when it comes to needles. They are very organized. I liked that a doctor does the ultrasounds here. Some clinics have nurses not ultrasound techs do their ultrasounds and it can be misleading.
I spent overall meds included around 24k
Houston - Gessner
Dr. McKnight was both warm and blunt. I appreciated her candor while still taking the time to give me a hug....Of our many countless visits we really only saw Dr. McKnight three times, but she was definitely great when we did get to see her.... Make sure you specifically request to see the DOCTOR when you want to meet with her.... Based on my extremely low AMH and borderline FSH, the plan Dr. McKnight put in place was an aggressive IVF regimen.
The facility [Houston IVF] is clean and professional. The nursing staff as a whole needs to better communicate to patients. They need to explain follow-up appointments, IVF protocols, and why your protocol was selected and tailored to you. Ultrasound technicians here need a LOT of work. If you are inside of me and probing my most intimate spaces, please at least explain what you are seeing and let me know that the doctor will provide further detail or a diagnosis.
How was your experience with Katherine McKnight at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF?
When I was with Dr. McKnight, I was very pleased with her manner. She took the time to answer our questions, although we were so confused and uninformed in the beginning of our infertility whirlwind that this time didn't amount to much. Of our many countless visits we really only saw Dr. McKnight three times, but she was definitely great when we did get to see her.
Make sure you specifically request to see the DOCTOR when you want to meet with her. There were a handful of visits where we expected Dr. McKnight to be there and it was just a nurse. Perhaps this is standard practice, but we didn't know and we felt let down. Other than that, I would just say to prepare questions so that the time you do get with McKnight is as effective and useful as possible. She will be candid and kind in my experience.
Dr. McKnight was both warm and blunt. I appreciated her candor while still taking the time to give me a hug. She also would give me the doctor perspective, but then tell me "if I was your sister, I'd say....". It was the perfect balance.
Based on my extremely low AMH and borderline FSH, the plan Dr. McKnight put in place was an aggressive IVF regimen. The first round began with birth control pill suppression followed by a mix of high dose gonadotropins and microdose lupron. My trigger would have been HCG followed by retrieval, ICSI and comprehensive chromosome screening on all embryos. Unfortunately, my body did not respond to the meds, my estradiol stayed undetectable and I didn't even make it to trigger. A week or so after this failure I had a random follicle growing and an estradiol spike on NO medication. I was thrilled and rushed into another mini round of IVF with virtually the same protocol and tried to save the few follicles that were growing. I did my HCG trigger, but the day before my retrieval showed that my estrogen levels came crashing back down. Dr. McKnight told me this probably meant that there were no viable eggs in the follicles and she would not recommend doing egg retrieval will only one large follicle and crashing estrogen levels. I was heartbroken, but it was not McKnight's fault. I can only add that perhaps, with diminished ovarian reserve and a poor response to the first round, perhaps I should not have been on any lupron suppression? I just don't know. Perhaps we should have tried a different protocol. That being said, I think I will go back to Dr. McKnight after my stem cell therapy and try to batch with her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Amelia Silva)
Our primary nurse was Amelia. When lack of communication and compassion became an issue during the first few visits, I had a heart to heart with Amelia about our expectations and how I felt that they were not being met. Amelia listened attentively, explained that different patients like different approaches, and let me know she was glad we talked because now she understood the kind of care and interaction that I expected. I really appreciated her listening to constructive criticism and she made a clear change after that discussion. The rest of the nursing staff, however, could have been better communicators overall. Especially as IVF first timers, my husband and I often left the clinic with more questions than answers. Often we wouldn't even realize that we weren't given next steps or explanations until several hours after we left because (as you can imagine) we were very emotional, sad, and overwhelmed during the actual visits.
Describe your experience with CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Dr. McKnight is intelligent, straightforward, firm, and kind....when you can actually get an appointment with her. Amelia Silva is a great nurse and takes constructive criticism. Avoid Dr. Nodler. I would say that I have PTSD from his lack of empathy. The facility is clean and professional. The nursing staff as a whole needs to better communicate to patients. They need to explain follow-up appointments, IVF protocols, and why your protocol was selected and tailored to you. Ultrasound technicians here need a LOT of work. If you are inside of me and probing my most intimate spaces, please at least explain what you are seeing and let me know that the doctor will provide further detail or a diagnosis. Overall, the communication at Houston IVF could have been much better, but the treatment itself seemed informed and professional even though it did not lead to success. I understand that my case was especially challenging and that is nobody's fault (except for my damn FMR1 gene).
The cost up front for the pre-retrieval and post-retrieval blood draws and appointments, egg retrieval and FET was $21,000.00. This was meant to get you from your first appointment through your surgeries and to your positive pregnancy test.
Describe Katherine McKnight's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
When my husband and I were naive enough to think we would even have these options, we asked about single vs. multiple embryo transfer. Dr. McKnight said she respects anything her patients decide to do, but strongly recommends single embryo transfer. We didn't ask for further explanation as my husband and I agreed we ought to do single embryo transfers only.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Houston/Houston IVF.
Nothing went wrong as I think the protocol selected for me was fine and you have to learn from each cycle. However, nobody ever explained to me WHY my exact protocol was chosen and why there was so much suppression on a poor responder that does not menstruate in the first place.