6.9

West Los Angeles
11500 Olympic Blvd.
West Los Angeles, CA 90064

2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Kolb is a very smart man. He might not be the most talkative, but you can tell he's brilliant. The transfer was so much easier than I expected! I was most nervous about it and felling very vulnerable. You don't have access to him as a patient. Only his nursing staff. I get that he doesn't want to answer every single minuscule question about the process, but i think it'd be nice to get more answers directly from him.
When I had questions they'd go days without being answered. The baseline appt [at HRC Pasadena] wasn't made until 4:30pm the day before! My husband had to put his entire work day on ice because he didn't know what time he was needed, only that he was needed...Bottom line, I spoke to Monica and she is aware of what happened and she got me reassigned. Back to priming with the pill. I'll never know if this had an effect, but I produced far fewer eggs than was expected based on my hormone levels on my Day 3 check. Again, we will never know, but I am dead certain the doctor didn't prescribe
How was your experience with Bradford Kolb at HRC Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bradford Kolb at HRC Fertility?
You're going to this clinic because of their success rates. Not to make best friends with your doctor. Know that going in and you'll be fine. Also, this guy knows his way around a cervix. haha! You want that in an RE.
Describe the protocols Bradford Kolb used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
I was primed with birth control but only due to scheduling. More on that later. I was on antagonist protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
I want to say that the situation was rectified after I spoke to MONICA who was the head nurse on BK's team. I was reassigned to KIMBERLY who was lovely, always responsive and answered my questions lovingly and took her time. But only after I had lived a nightmare with NATALIE PENA. Yes, she gets a first and last name call out. If she is assigned to you, run do not walk to Monica and ask to be reassigned. This nurse mismanaged my care so poorly, it MAY have affected my outcome. We'll never know. I said before I was primed with the pill. ONLY because I told Natalie that my husband had a work trip and I called to get more details on our IVF schedule. It was my first and I had no clue how long anything took, etc. She put me on the pill instead of letting me know that we could have frozen my husband sperm to use at egg retrieval. The original protocol was to start off a natural cycle. I never spoke to Dr. Kolb regarding this change, because I didn't think about it. Then there was the fiasco with the meds. I won't go into detail, but I could write a book. In the end, my meds ended up coming late and costing me $1000 more because she took too long to order them. Then she acted like she was dong me a huge favor by "loaning" me meds to start my cycle on time. When I had questions they'd go days without being answered. The baseline appt wasn't made until 4:30pm the day before! My husband had to put his entire work day on ice because he didn't know what time he was needed, only that he was needed. I could go on but I'll stop because I'm bored of my complaining. Bottom line, I spoke to Monica and she is aware of what happened and she got me reassigned. Back to priming with the pill. I'll never know if this had an effect, but I produced far fewer eggs than was expected based on my hormone levels on my Day 3 check. Again, we will never know, but I am dead certain the doctor didn't prescribe those pills. Maybe he would have anyway? But if I had known I could have just frozen my husbands sperm I would have opted for that 8 days a week! Again, we'll never know.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
Reference my review of my nurse
Pasadena

Love that they have their own lab [at HRC - Fullerton] so they can do fresh transfers with PGS!!!...[Nurse] Natalie is amazing! She gave me all the information I desired, shows empathy and compassion. She even helped me transfer to a regular OB/GYN early because I could not afford all the ultrasounds as we have Kaiser HMO so nothing at HRC was covered. I still email her from time to time. Earlier this week I emailed her to ask about starting another cycle for a second baby and she answered it in minutes with the perfect amount of detail and did not mind my following up with questions to clarify...
How was your experience with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
Doctor Potter did not have the most warm bedside manner, but he was honest and frank with us. He answered my questions and gave the in depth responses I desired. However, I did not feel like he remembered us even from the time frame between retrieval and transfer (6 days). He treated my husband and I both as important people involved in the decision process. We appreciated that as so many others in the infertility world seem to act as if only the woman matters. He was very confident and practical. He did not hide anything from us. My favorite thing he did was say "now take good care of that baby girl" as we were leaving after the transfer. It was so touching and made me feel like I was a mom, it makes me cry just thinking about it. We are planning on doing another cycle with him next year in hopes of getting a sibling for are dear daughter.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
He may not have the warmest bedside manner, but he is good at his job and will listen to you and give you the information you need. I trust him implicitly because of these qualities.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
The first nurse/coordinator I had, Natalija, did not give me the information I requested during our cycle- she told me I didn't need to know what my AF count or estradiol levels were because "it would stress me out." She said some nurses give that information, but she doesn't. Further along she wouldn't even acknowledge my questions for clarification on things and simply tell me to look at the materials provided (which I had ALREADY looked at and did not have the information I wanted). I later switched to a different nurse/coordinator, Natalie, and she gave me the in depth information I was seeking. She continues to treat me as a valued person even though I am currently not in treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: First Natalija, then Natalie-- I will answer with Natalie in mind)
Natalija was nice and sympathetic, however, she did not want to give me details or detailed answers to my questions. Several email exchanges will show she didn't even always read what my questions were before answering. The 4th time that my interaction with her had me in tears and feeling incredibly angry I called and spoke to her supervisor and requested another nurse/coordinator. At that point they gave me Natalie. Natalie is amazing! She gave me all the information I desired, shows empathy and compassion. She even helped me transfer to a regular OB/GYN early because I could not afford all the ultrasounds as we have Kaiser HMO so nothing at HRC was covered. I still email her from time to time. Earlier this week I emailed her to ask about starting another cycle for a second baby and she answered it in minutes with the perfect amount of detail and did not mind my following up with questions to clarify. I'm keeping her forever!
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Love that they have their own lab so they can do fresh transfers with PGS!!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility.
We spent at total of $17,000 including medications for ICSI, IVF, ultrasounds, PGS, and first 2 betas. ICSI was about $1200, anesthesia was $400, Meds we $3,400.
Describe Daniel Potter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
We did not have a conversation regarding this as two of our three embryos that made it were found to have chromosomal abnormalities leaving us with only one option.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
Our first nurse/coordinator Natalija gave us conflicting information compared to what our doctor said a few times that I had to clarify. It was good I had taken notes because I wouldn't have caught it otherwise. Once asked she would check and what my notes said were correct. The clinic routinely failed to call the correct phone number with our results, no matter how many times we told them to call my husbands cell phone and not mine. Each time they'd say they were sorry and they would make a note of it. This added a lot of stress because they kept calling my cell that was not receiving all calls or taking voicemails at the time. When I'd finally get ahold of them Natalija's (our coordinator) assistant/co-worker Rose would say "oh, you finally called back. You really should have returned our call earlier!" 😡 When we switched coordinators to Natalie the information never conflicted and my husbands cell was called first as we had requested.

2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Boostanfar] was kind and direct. Sometimes he seemed impatient or quick to move things along which can be perceived as impatient. He explained things well but sometimes seemed disconnected to the experience....like he couldn't directly relate. Overall he felt very experienced however, I wish we had done some things differently. Like testing for my progesterone level before the transfers...He was good about listening to my concerns and not pushing me out the door at least for the 1st few cycles.
It seemed towards the last few cycles I felt more like a number. The clinic [HRC - Encino] was very clean. I didn't like them moving where I received my acupuncture treatment into an open space. I loved that they offered acupuncture treatment there. The equipment seemed very up to date...All of the nurses were pretty good and caring. After my first cycle it seemed like the nurses kept rotating so I always saw a different nurse. That was annoying.
How was your experience with Robert Boostanfar at HRC Fertility?
He was kind and direct. Sometimes he seemed impatient or quick to move things along which can be perceived as impatient. He explained things well but sometimes seemed disconnected to the experience....like he couldn't directly relate. Overall he felt very experienced however, I wish we had done some things differently. Like testing for my progesterone level before the transfers.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Boostanfar at HRC Fertility?
Go as prepared and researched as possible. Write your questions down and maybe email them so that he's had time to look over them first.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Boostanfar at HRC Fertility?
He was good about listening to my concerns and not pushing me out the door at least for the 1st few cycles. Towards the last the few cycles it seemed our consultations after were brief to me. I would see him for exams and pre and post retrievals and transfers. I don't know if my repeated disappointment was projected on to him and then he felt it harder to deal my transfer failure. I'm not sure.
Describe the protocols Robert Boostanfar used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
we did only 3 day transfers. The last cycle we tried for a 5 day blastocyst. the embryo died between day 3 and 5. i don't remember specific medications but I remember that he said they were aggressive however in my Facebook support groups other women had more aggressive protocols so I do question that. Also, after my last cycle I suggested we test for the progesterone level only to find out that my progesterone level was short for a transfer. I wish we had done this before.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Leticia and others)
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
It seemed towards the last few cycles I felt more like a number. The clinic was very clean. I didn't like them moving where I received my acupuncture treatment into an open space. I loved that they offered acupuncture treatment there. The equipment seemed very up to date.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Boostanfar at HRC Fertility.
i don't remember specific. i know i've spent well over 30k during the cycles. probably closer to 50k
2012 - 2013, Successful
He [Dr. Jeffrey Nelson] is very knowledgable and experienced. My husband and I felt comfortable in his care. He wasn't pushy when we requested to try clomid treatments for almost a year before taking another measures. He also made sure that both my husband and I had all tests done to make sure there wasn't an "obvious" reason for our infertility...Dr. Nelson had a nice bedside manner and definitely spent time with me to answer all my questions. But- I did feel the wait time was too long even when I arrived to my scheduled appointment early.
I LOVED the nurses at HRC. Even the nurse who drew my blood was incredible. The women were so warm and compassionate. On rough days they always gave me a hug. I felt comfortable calling or emailing at anytime and it never took long to hear a reply...My biggest complaint was the wait time... I get very claustrophobic and it was upsetting to me that I would arrive to my appointment well in advance and then they'd shuttle me into my room where I would wait sometimes 30min +. It was also uncomfortable since I was unclothed from the waist down.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Nelson at HRC Fertility?
He is very knowledgable and experienced. My husband and I felt comfortable in his care. He wasn't pushy when we requested to try clomid treatments for almost a year before taking another measures. He also made sure that both my husband and I had all tests done to make sure there wasn't an "obvious" reason for our infertility.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Nelson at HRC Fertility?
Be prepared to carve out a large chunk of time for your normal schedule once you start treatments... the average wait time in the clinic seems a bit long.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Nelson at HRC Fertility?
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Nelson used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
Sorry, I cannot remember the exact treatment and strategies.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Germaine and Addelaide)
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
My biggest complaint was the wait time. I get very claustrophobic and it was upsetting to me that I would arrive to my appointment well in advance and then they'd shuttle me into my room where I would wait sometimes 30min +. It was also uncomfortable since I was unclothed from the waist down.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Nelson at HRC Fertility.
I cannot be certain how much we spent but something I'm unhappy with is they offered an upfront plan where you paid 5K extra to get a second chance at the IVF process if it wasn't successful the first time. We were successful so it was a loss of 5K. Way too much of a gamble.
Describe Jeffrey Nelson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
I was a bit hesitant to transfer 2-embryos but Dr. Nelson said given my age since I had never successfully gotten pregnant the chances for multiples was low. If I had known more about 5-day blasts and how "strong" they were I probably would have only transferred one. I became pregnant with twin boys.
Jeffrey Nelson

2009 - 2012, Successful
HRC Pasadena is a high volume clinic. Each RE has his own clinical team but there are shared back office functions (billing). Dr. Kolb was often late, often double booked, often scattered as he went from patient to patient... Because of the number of staff, often times the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.
How was your experience with Bradford Kolb at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Kolb is a great RE, up to date on latest treatment options and no afraid to work outside of the box when standard treatment options might not be indicated. That said, as a patient, I had to lead our relationship, push for communication, push for answers, demand responsiveness. We developed a great relationship over the decade that I saw him and I know he was invested in helping us achieve our goal of starting and completing our family.
Do not leave any appointment without a full understanding. Ask as many questions as you need to satisfy your understanding of your treatment protocol and why. Do your research and don't leave things that you don't understand or that don't make sense to you unsaid.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bradford Kolb at HRC Fertility?
I demanded a partnership with him that I'm not sure he would have offered of his own volition. So, I did feel like a human, although I pushed to have that relationship and I know others who I referred to him reported not having that experience.
I did non-lupron, estrogen priming, cetrotide cycles that all included high dosages of stimulating medication, Medrol, baby aspirin, a combination of lining building estrogen agents and usually a combination of progesterone support. I cycled well, fertilization reports were high, my lining was an issue (not trilaminar but I eventually had two live births anyway).
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Marie Gil)
She got to know me, what I needed from her in terms of communication and the expectation of having timely follow-up. She was genuinely interested in me, my husband and our results. She went above and beyond to offer donated medication when available to help defray costs.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bradford Kolb at HRC Fertility.
My own egg cycles were $10K plus another 3-4K in medication and $2,500 in PGD. My donor egg cycle was 30K give or take. My donor embryo cycle was 3K
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
HRC Pasadena is a high volume clinic. Each RE has his own clinical team but there are shared back office functions (billing). Dr. Kolb was often late, often double booked, often scattered as he went from patient to patient. To this day I hear of patients waiting in an exam room for up to an hour, for retrievals or transfers being delayed by poor/over scheduling. If one is not on top of their own game, demanding of professional courtesies, it is a labrynth to navigate. They refuse to invest in patient facing personnel who could make each patient's experience far less stressful. Because of the number of staff, often times the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. No one is overseeing the bigger operation or work-flow. No one is trouble shooting how to improve the patient experience or all that concerned that the reputation of the clinic isn't great.
Pasadena
Potter is straight to the point. There is no fluff in his demeanor or bed side manner. If you have a question, he will answer it straight up. He’s definitely not someone I would recommend to my friends that need more TLC...Because we completed PGS testing, he said if we wanted twins...place two embryos but explained risks...Be ready with your questions when you first meet him and don’t expect fluff
The [HRC Fertility] clinic team made me like they cared for my results genuinely...There’s multiple locations in the area so it was convenient for a working person that needs to get multiple lab draws. The clinics were clean and organized. The doctors aren’t always on site so you don’t have access to them but the care coordinators are always available...[nurse] Amanda has been amazing and genuine. I can’t say enough great things about her.
How was your experience with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
Be ready with your questions when you first meet him and don’t expect fluff
The clinic team made me like they cared for my results genuinely
Describe the protocols Daniel Potter used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
For my first cycle, we were going for a fresh embryo transfer. We didn’t know any better and Dr. Potter felt like we were good candidates since it was male infertility factor. The clinic was able to perform PGS testing prior to transferring the embryo which is something not a lot of clinics can offer. For my FET, I was on lupron for 21 days prior to starting estradiol and then progesterone IM and suppositories for a week prior to transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Amanda Seller )
Amanda has been amazing and genuine. I can’t say enough great things about her.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
We received a veterans discount so one full cycle was $12,300 without medications.
Fullerton

We retrieved a good number of eggs, but unfortunately my quality was not great and we did not have many embryos at the end of the wait. [Dr. Daniel Potter] is adjusting my protocol accordingly and we hope to have a better result this next cycle...I feel that Potter’s bedside manner is not warm. He is often late to appointments. But for me, I personally don’t want to be coddled. I like that when I ask him questions he gives me the answer and the WHY.
[HRC is] Incredibly clean, the staff is friendly and timely, and they have their own lab which I like. As for weaknesses, I don’t have much to share in that regard since I’m still in treatment. Nothing jumps out at me thus far...HRC does things differently and you don’t see or talk with [your doctor] much. But I love my coordinator and feel that HRC has a great lab and doctors...Natalija [nurse] is great. She always takes the time to make me feel better and understand the reason for her answers.
How was your experience with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
We retrieved a good number of eggs, but unfortunately my quality was not great and we did not have many embryos at the end of the wait. Potter is adjusting my protocol accordingly and we hope to have a better result this next cycle.
If you need to be coddled or have strict times in and out of appointments, he may not be for you. HRC does things differently and you don’t see or talk with Potter much. But I love my coordinator and feel that HRC has a great lab and doctors.
My first retrieval was a microdose flare protocol. My body over reacted to that protocol. My next will be a long lupron cycle with added growth hormone. The hope is for longer and more controlled suppression and growth hormone to assist with quality.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Natalija)
Natalija is great. She always takes the time to make me feel better and understand the reason for her answers.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
It was simply for my birth control. The clinic didn’t call in the prescription. But once I told them they immediately fixed it.
Newport Beach

Dr. Norian took time to explain treatment options and seemed to genuinely care about our outcome. ... Dr. Norian was very knowledgeable, professional, and kind. He changed treatment plans when necessary and consulted with other doctors when necessary. ... Dr. Norian was willing to transfer two embryos, but no more, per cycle as long the risk of multiples was understood.
Be prepared to wait well beyond your appointment time. The clinic [HRC] is very busy and even though you have an appointment with one doctor and two exam rooms they get behind fast. ... The clinic preferred a certain pharmacy but we used the pharmacy through our insurance to save money. ... Deanne was very compassionate and knowledgeable. She was very busy though and at times replies to emails and voicemails wasn’t prompt.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Norian was very knowledgeable, professional, and kind. He changed treatment plans when necessary and consulted with other doctors when necessary. He seemed to genuinely care about the outcomes of our cycles.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Ask questions to be clear on treatment plans and procedures.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Deanne)
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Be prepared to wait well beyond your appointment time. The clinic is very busy and even though you have an appointment with one doctor and two exam rooms they get behind fast. Make your appointments for first thing in the morning and be early. Also pay attention to the patients who came in after you to make sure they don’t get called first. We were skipped over a few times making our wait even longer.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC Fertility.
Our egg retrieval without ICSI and one transfer was around $9000 not including medications. Each transfer after was $3500. The clinic preferred a certain pharmacy but we used the pharmacy through our insurance to save money.
Describe John Norian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
My experience with Dr Norian was pleasant. His office [HRC] is very busy. He is nice though. ... Dr Norian sometimes appears too rushed in his busy schedule. However when he is with you he does seem genuine and caring. ... I believe him to have a high level of skill and education. You do have to go to a different office for procedures. ... They have a very cookie cutter approach to how they like to do their cycles. ...
They [HRC] have a very cookie cutter approach to how they like to do their cycles. ... All of the people are friendly from the front desk to financial etc. You have to be your own advocate so don’t be afraid to speak up and ask questions. ... I had a lab value that was low that was failed to be reported. ... My last round I did not feel the LVN was on top of her game in the way I would have wanted.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
My experience with Dr Norian was pleasant. His office is very busy. He is nice though. I believe him to have a high level of skill and education. You do have to go to a different office for procedures. However that office is beautiful and it’s nice not to have to drive far for everything. Your routine appointments will all be done at the Rancho office.
Make sure you think about any questions you have ahead of time and make sure to get them answered. Don’t let the flow of the office overwhelm you.
Describe the protocols John Norian used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
I don’t exactly recall. They have a very cookie cutter approach to how they like to do their cycles. If you like what they offer great. If you don’t. Go somewhere else.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: She no longer works there)
My last round I did not feel the LVN was on top of her game in the way I would have wanted. This time I have a new coordinator and am hoping for a better experience.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The clinic itself is a nice new clean environment. All of the people are friendly from the front desk to financial etc. You have to be your own advocate so don’t be afraid to speak up and ask questions.
Around 6-7k for an embryo transfer
Dr Norian will choose what’s best for you. He is agreeable to listen to your thoughts on it too however.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
I had a lab value that was low that was failed to be reported.
Rancho Cucamonga

We had our initial consult with Dr. Potter and he suggested we do further testing. He found out that I’m insulin resistant and that could have been a contributing factor to my miscarriage. I really liked his thoughts that we will exhaust all tests before we do a transfer. He’s a little quirky but very intelligent and that’s all that matters to me.
The employees at the [HRC] Newport Beach clinic are very nice and the facility is very clean. The Laguna Hills Office is a satellite office and is more quaint. The NEWPORT Beach Office is usually behind schedule and Dr. Potter runs really behind. Overall, the clinic is run very well.... Allyn Ann, my nurse practitioner with both doctors, is absolutely incredible. She was so helpful and compassionate through this very difficult process. I would recommend any of my friends to work with her. Natalija, my coordinator, is really good too. She is very responsive and compassionate.
How was your experience with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
He’s quirky but he is very thorough and intelligent.
We have only met Dr. Potter once for our initial consult and he was very to the point. I didn’t necessarily feel like a number or a human with him.
We haven’t started the specific treatment yet - we are getting ready to start soon.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Natalija )
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The employees at the Newport Beach clinic are very nice and the facility is very clean. The Laguna Hills Office is a satellite office and is more quaint. The NEWPORT Beach Office is usually behind schedule and Dr. Potter runs really behind. Overall, the clinic is run very well.
We have not been told of the costs for Dr. Potter but I believe it’s the same as the previous doctor we were with - $20,000
We are not at that point yet.

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Ghazal is a highly knowledgeable individual. She is on top of the current research and statistics. She is straight forward and doesn't sugar coat the possibilities or outcomes. As well as, supportive and compassionate. This process in itself is very stressful, Dr. Ghazal is always very calming and caring. She was always easy to talk to and ask questions. She never mad me fell like I was bothering her or asking dumb questions. My relationship with Dr. Ghazal was very open because she's very personable.
Stay on top of the office staff. [at HRC - Fullerton] ... Hystroscopes were $500 each partial insurance coverage. 24,000 for two cycle retrieval, pgs testing, and transfer. There were other expenses along the way. Medications were separate. Ultrasounds once pregnant are $270...Face to face encounters with [nurse] Natalija she was very personable and responsive. Over the phone is would add stress and was many times unclear and didn't answer all our concerns. Email was about the same as on phone. She mixed me up a few times.
How was your experience with Sanaz Ghazal at HRC Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sanaz Ghazal at HRC Fertility?
Stay on top of the office staff.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sanaz Ghazal at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Ghazal is very personal and knew me very well. I can't say that for the rest of clinic, but she is exceptional.
Describe the protocols Sanaz Ghazal used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
Metformin and Levothyroxine leading up to cycles and continued throughout. Injectable stimulation lupin, menapour, and 1 other. Two egg retival cycle, with PGS testing. Transferred 1 chromosomal healthy embryo. Currently pregnant, but may be loosing. :(
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Natalija Matic)
Face to face encounters with Natalija she was very personable and responsive. Over the phone is would add stress and was many times unclear and didn't answer all our concerns. Email was about the same as on phone. She mixed me up a few times. Nursing staff at RSA for all procedures were exceptional!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sanaz Ghazal at HRC Fertility.
Describe Sanaz Ghazal's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
Didn't have a choice. Only 1 embryo resulted in healthy.
Fullerton

I was looking for a more personable and warm experience to help guide me through the process but didn’t get that. I rarely interacted with him [Dr. Daniel Potter] and mostly things were coordinated through his office and coordinator. Overall, happy that I have a son but it took 2 tries with 1 embryo each time... He’s a busy doctor...Knowledgeable and professional...
I had a couple of care coordinators [at HRC Fertility] and they were ok...staff was rather disorganized...not overly friendly. I felt like just a number...Would get bills for things that were already paid for...they didn’t follow through on transferring my info to OB...[Nursing staff] for my procedures were EXCELLENT...made me feel so comfortable and cared for during a scary time.
How was your experience with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
Knowledgeable and professional. I was looking for a more personable and warm experience to help guide me through the process but didn’t get that. I rarely interacted with him and mostly things were coordinated through his office and coordinator. Overall, happy that I have a son but it took 2 tries with 1 embryo each time. I can’t complain though! He gave me a wonderful son! I would still recommend him.
Don’t expect to see him at each visit. He will be there for your main procedures though.
It didn’t feel that personal at times. He’s a busy doctor
I don’t recall these details.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility.
I had a couple of care coordinators and they were ok. I felt them and overall staff was rather disorganized. However, Nursing staff in the office for my procedures were EXCELLENT They made me feel so comfortable and cared for during a scary time.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Disorganized at times and not overly friendly. I felt like just a number. Would get bills for things that were already paid for. Also they didn’t follow through on transferring my info to OB doctor as we requested etc.
Don’t recall. First time was about 25-30K
I only had one embryo so could only transfer one. If I had two, he would have transferred 2.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
I explained it earlier. They didn’t transfer my paperwork to the OB office that was literally upstairs from them.
Newport Beach
Dr. Ghazal is very compassionate and caring. She made us feel very comfortable. She always explained the procedure and protocol thoroughly...Dr.Ghazal is very professional and knowledgeable.She always answered all our questions and explained our procedure in details. We worked with her for a whole year, unfortunately, it did not work due to poor egg quality...After my chemical pregnancy, I was not scheduled for blood work if my betas went back to zero.
Our first [HRC] coordinator Natalija was not compassionate and never answered our questions and impossible to get ahold via phone or email. Our second coordinator Natalie was the opposite and always answered in a timely manner. She made us very comfortable working with her. We would highly recommend her. The nursing staff at the Surgery Center is amazing!..Good lab, nice office in Newport Beach. The staff in Fullerton office is sometimes disorganized (forgot to put our appointment into a system, and waisted our time coming to the clinic when the doctor was already gone for the day). We preferred working with the Newport office.
How was your experience with Sanaz Ghazal at HRC Fertility?
Do your best not to work with Dr. Ghazal's coordinator Natalija and request for another one from the beginning
Gonal F, Menopur, Centrotide Metformin and Omnitrope
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility.
Our first coordinator Natalija was not compassionate and never answered our questions and impossible to get ahold via phone or email. Our second coordinator Natalie was the opposite and always answered in a timely manner. She made us very comfortable working with her. We would highly recommend her. The nursing staff at the Surgery Center is amazing!
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Our IVF and medication were partially covered by health insurance
Only had one normal embryo in three IVF's
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
After my chemical pregnancy, I was not scheduled for blood work if my betas went back to zero. One medication prescription was not ordered on time and had to remind our coordinator that we are still missing it.
Fullerton

Dr. Coffler has great bedside manner. He knew who we was and remembered previous conversations. He also followed up and made himself available at all times.... think he called it a long lupron cycle. The gonal f amount was 375mm, I believe. It’s been a while. He said all the patients do ICSI and 3 day bed rest. He also used embryo glue... I believe the cycle failed because the scars that I have did not allowed him to make the transfer smoothly. He struggled for a very long time to get it in. It was very painful and I bled
The staff [at HRC-Newport Beach] was also great. I ran out of gonal f and the pharmacy was out. A staff member drove out of her way to drop the medication off at my home.... The clinic has good ratings, great success rates, it is clean, the staff is polite and they respond very quickly. However, their prices are very high in comparison to other clinics in my area. I am an out of state patient and it’s very expensive for us. It seems like their prices increase every 6 months. The coat of 1 cycle is around 18000 without the medication,
How was your experience with Mickey Coffler at HRC Fertility?
He was great. However the second second didn’t go so well. I believe the cycle failed because the scars that I have did not allowed him to make the transfer smoothly. He struggled for a very long time to get it in. It was very painful and I bled
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mickey Coffler at HRC Fertility?
Make sure you ask questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mickey Coffler at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Coffler has great bedside manner. He knew who we was and remembered previous conversations. He also followed up and made himself available at all times. The staff was also great. I ran out of gonal f and the pharmacy was out. A staff member drove out of her way to drop the medication off at my home.
Describe the protocols Mickey Coffler used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
I don’t remember the protocol. I think he called it a long lupron cycle. The gonal f amount was 375mm, I believe. It’s been a while. He said all the patients do ICSI and 3 day bed rest. He also used embryo glue
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Darnette)
The coordinator was very nice and she responded very quickly to all my emails.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The clinic has good ratings, great success rates, it is clean, the staff is polite and they respond very quickly. However, their prices are very high in comparison to other clinics in my area. I am an out of state patient and it’s very expensive for us. It seems like their prices increase every 6 months. The coat of 1 cycle is around 18000 without the medication, plus we have to add the coat of flights, hotel and car rental.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mickey Coffler at HRC Fertility.
First time 14000 for the cycle
Describe Mickey Coffler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
He prefers single but did allow us to do two. However, he said in the 3rd cycle, he wants to do just one.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
the coordinator did not go over the protocol fully.
Mickey Coffler

2016 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Peck is very friendly, caring, and personable. She listens to your concerns and answers all questions. She uses her best judgement with regards to treatment and timing of transfers etc. She treats you like family!...a good listener and explains everything she is doing. She adjusts the schedule as necessary to guarantee the best outcome. She is very thorough with regards to medication and doesn't jump into any procedures without checking hormone levels or guarantees that machines are working properly.
They [nurses at HRC] were very friendly, kind, understanding and responded to my questions in a timely manner...For two procedures appx $65,000 which included two retrievals and two FET...The clinic is timely with your appointments, the staff is very friendly, clean, and respectful of your time. Parking isn't validated but there is street parking across the street, just pay attention to the days and times where parking is restricted
How was your experience with Alison Peck at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Peck is kind, patient, a good listener and explains everything she is doing. She adjusts the schedule as necessary to guarantee the best outcome. She is very thorough with regards to medication and doesn't jump into any procedures without checking hormone levels or guarantees that machines are working properly.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alison Peck at HRC Fertility?
Don't be afraid to ask questions and advocate for yourself
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alison Peck at HRC Fertility?
Describe the protocols Alison Peck used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
Levothyroxine: hormone level regulation. Estradiol: estrogen level maintenance. Progesterone Injections: progesterone level maintenance. Progesterone suppositories. Baby aspirin.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: 2)
They were very friendly, kind, understanding and responded to my questions in a timely manner
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alison Peck at HRC Fertility.
For two procedures appx $65,000 which included two retrievals and two FET.

2019, Consult
I had a consultation with [Dr. Bradford Kolb]. He was not harsh in his delivery as he presented the facts and explained the IVF process. He was thorough in his explanation and kept me informed on what he saw during the ultrasound. He was neither too positive or negative but his overall approach was kind...He's going to present the facts and give you the information you need to make a decision on moving forward in the IVF process.
During my consultation everyone I encountered [at HRC] was very kind and patient. They were very thorough in their explanations...HRC in Pasadena has a calming atmosphere. As you approach the elevator there is a sign requesting that children stay on the first floor as it may be hard for patients to be around children. The lobby is very fancy and plays upbeat music. It is not a clinical environment. They have gone to great lengths to create a home like setting. It does have a calming affect. Coffee and water are provided. The receptionist is very friendly.
How was your experience with Bradford Kolb at HRC Fertility?
I had a consultation with Dr. Kolb. He was not harsh in his delivery as he presented the facts and explained the IVF process. He was thorough in his explanation and kept me informed on what he saw during the ultrasound. He was neither too positive or negative but his overall approach was kind.
Dr. Kolb was matter of fact in his delivery neither too positive or negative.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Josephine Lai)
During my consultation everyone I encountered was very kind and patient. They were very thorough in their explanations.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
My insurance does not cover the costs of IVF. I went in for a consultation and should expect to pay about $23,000 for an IVF and genetic testing of the eggs.
Pasadena
He [Dr. Potter] is knowledgeable and clearly accomplishe din the field. that is why ppl go to him but i do think his bedside manner and level of involement could b ebetter. you do feel like the staff do everything and he does one or two things and that is it. plus i wanted to know about other options before ivf but he kept insisting ivf and he could have gone through that withme.
It is nice and clean and staff [HRC] is helpful. Definitely be proactive and organized as you need to follow up with them and also know that doctors are very booked so it is hard getting an appointment. The nurses do help in setting up your schedule but dealing with insurance is a headache so make sure you know your insurance process. the testing and diagnostics were good and clean but sometimes i felt i had to ask the questions from lab techs to know what was going on.
How was your experience with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
He is knowledgeable and clearly accomplishe din the field. that is why ppl go to him but i do think his bedside manner and level of involement could b ebetter. you do feel like the staff do everything and he does one or two things and that is it. plus i wanted to know about other options before ivf but he kept insisting ivf and he could have gone through that withme.
Ask questions and know what you want
It was very dry and basic overview, i felt it was more he could make IVF work and be a part of statistics of success rate but it wasn't very personal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Natalijia Matic )
Natalia nd Stephanie were helpful and great. I was very organized and on top of it but i felt they answered and supported me.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
It is nice and clean and staff is helpful. Definitely be proactive and organized as you need to follow up with them and also know that doctors are very booked so it is hard getting an appointment. The nurses do help in setting up your schedule but dealing with insurance is a headache so make sure you know your insurance process. the testing and diagnostics were good and clean but sometimes i felt i had to ask the questions from lab techs to know what was going on.
Newport Beach

Very kind and understanding -Dr Peck also provided the suggestion of acupuncture and supports working with TCM which I appreciate. I was really stressed during the cycle and she helped chill me out. The cycle failed but she was really sensitive and empathetic...
The entire [HRC - West LA] clinic has phenomenal bedside manner - everyone knows your name...The staff is great - very personable and knowledgeable - they also deferred to Dr Peck when appropriate. The clinic is available for questions and they get back to you quickly (same day usually). I never had trouble getting a convenient appointment. The help with the insurance is amazing...
How was your experience with Alison Peck at HRC Fertility?
The entire clinic has phenomenal bedside manner - everyone knows your name.
It was a very aggressive hormone therapy (low reserve). It seemed like the best option but the hormones were overwhelming. Next round is lower dose of hormones. It's unclear yet if the dosing was too aggressive for my body or not. I had one egg that did not survive retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vera)
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Strengths: very personable, great with insurance Weaknesses: parking
Insurance covered most of the retrieval. Approximately $5,000 out of pocket.
West Los Angeles
2005 - 2012, Unsuccessful
My experience was positive. Traveled from across the US to see Dr. Boostanfarand was pleased with the decision. We were treated with respect at every turn. I experienced OHSS after returning home and he was helpful to my local doctors who were inexperienced in treating.... He was willing to consider our input on number transferred and offered insight on options without making us feel pressured.
We had no complaints on the clinic itself [HRC-Westlake Village]. We visited from out of state and felt comfortable in the area and the help provided with coordinating a distance visit was appreciated. I was traveling there with a 4 year old without my spouse for part of the stay and they were very helpful in accommodating my needs with him... I experienced OHSS after returning home and he was helpful to my local doctors who were inexperienced in treating.
How was your experience with Robert Boostanfar at HRC Fertility?
Ask questions if you don’t understand—he was helpful and patient with us. I don’t feel like we were “needy” patients but if we had been I don’t think it would have been an issue.
He spoke to us with respect, returned calls/communications promptly, explained care and diagnosis thoroughly.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
We had no complaints on the clinic itself. We visited from out of state and felt comfortable in the area and the help provided with coordinating a distance visit was appreciated. I was traveling there with a 4 year old without my spouse for part of the stay and they were very helpful in accommodating my needs with him.
Describe Robert Boostanfar's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
Westlake Village

2009 - 2012, Unsuccessful
We followed the calendar to a tee [with Dr. Jane Frederick] and didn’t need to make any adjustments...Didn’t feel a connection with her. I didn’t feel she explained much at all with me...She was nice but I didn’t feel that She explained much to me. No conversation was had in detail on trying to figure out the “why” behind our infertility. I felt like we jumped right into IVF which was ok but I would have liked more in depth conversation.
[HRC is a] Very busy clinic. It was very clean and inviting. It was located in an medical office building setting. Small waiting room...[nurses are] Polite and caring...No cost. We won a free IVF...She [Dr. Jane Frederick] was nice but I didn’t feel that She explained much to me. No conversation was had in detail on trying to figure out the “why” behind our infertility. I felt like we jumped right into IVF which was ok but I would have liked more in depth conversation.
How was your experience with Jane Frederick at HRC Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jane Frederick at HRC Fertility?
Make sure you bring up everything you want to know. Don’t let your appointment go fast without having a true understanding of what is going on.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jane Frederick at HRC Fertility?
Describe the protocols Jane Frederick used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
I used Lupron. I don’t remember much details about all the mess used. We followed the calendar to a tee and didn’t need to make any adjustments.
Polite and caring.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Very busy clinic. It was very clean and inviting. It was located in an medical office building setting. Small waiting room. It has been a while since I have been there but i do remember the room had a TV for entertainment while waiting.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jane Frederick at HRC Fertility.
No cost. We won a free IVF.
Describe Jane Frederick's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
She was comfortable doing a total of 2 embryos. No more than that.
Jane Frederick
2003 - 2010, Successful
They [the nursing staff at HRC] were informed and compassionate but I had to often follow up with them to get answers - rather than them reaching out to me....He [Dr. John Wilcox] was knowledgeable, concerned, compassionate. He made himself available for consults and seemed to care about helping us have a child. He is one of the smartest doctors out there and knows what is going on in the world of fertility...HE suggested we do an EFT test which came back with "no mag" and therefore he suggested we use a surrogate. We also tested my husband's sperm (which other REs said was fine because he already had a son) and he had a varicoceles and needed surgery. He looked where other doctors did not.
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC Fertility?
He was knowledgeable, concerned, compassionate. He made himself available for consults and seemed to care about helping us have a child. He is one of the smartest doctors out there and knows what is going on in the world of fertility .
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Wilcox at HRC Fertility?
Don't give up.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Wilcox at HRC Fertility?
Dr Wilcox took the time to explain what we were doing, looked to solve problems, knew my case when we came in.
Describe the protocols John Wilcox used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
HE suggested we do an EFT test which came back with "no mag" and therefore he suggested we use a surrogate. We also tested my husband's sperm (which other REs said was fine because he already had a son) and he had a vericoceles and needed surgery. He looked where other doctors did not.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at HRC Fertility.
They were informed and compassionate but I had to often follow up with them to get answers - rather than them reaching out to me.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
This was a long time ago. about 15 years. So I don't think what I have to say is relevant any more.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Wilcox at HRC Fertility.
I don't recall.
2008 - 2010, Successful
My nurse coordinator [at HRC Pasadena] was very distracted and unorganized. It turns out she was going through some personal issues at the time. I had friends who raved about her during their treatment, so probably it was the personal issues getting in the way...Dr. Evans was fantastic and I know a few other friends who used her successfully, too. However, I did have a difficult pregnancy due to fibroids, so I would have appreciated a more thorough discussion about the issue before we proceeded. Still, my twins are happy and healthy now and I wouldn't change a thing!
How was your experience with Michele Evans at HRC Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michele Evans at HRC Fertility?
Don't be afraid to push for a more thorough or detailed answer.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michele Evans at HRC Fertility?
She didn't speak down to me and seemed to have a caring bedside manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia)
My nurse coordinator was very distracted and unorganized. It turns out she was going through some personal issues at the time. I had friends who raved about her during their treatment, so probably it was the personal issues getting in the way.
Michele Evans

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. John Wilcox] gave us a practical assessment given our current factors. He was blunt to provide the general reality of the situation. I'm happy with his general approach as we just needed the straight facts without trying to eagerly put our hopes too high...a very practical doctor giving the straight facts of the situation. Very cordial while being very trustworthy. He provided us with the right information we needed to move forward with our first cycle.
Very warm and welcoming clinic entrance [at HRC Fertility - Pasadena]. Generally low stress in environment. Very nice lobby and exam rooms. Administration and actual procedure rooms were isolated away. However, those rooms did look appropriate for their function...Dr. Wilcox gave us a practical assessment given our current factors. He was blunt to provide the general reality of the situation. I'm happy with his general approach as we just needed the straight facts without trying to eagerly put our hopes too high.
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC Fertility?
Overall, Chris was a very practical doctor giving the straight facts of the situation. Very cordial while being very trustworthy. He provided us with the right information we needed to move forward with our first cycle. We look forward to see where our results will go as we move forward after the Covid quarantine.
Feel free to ask questions! He is very knowledgeable as well as his staff.
Our IVF process so far has been only the egg retrieval and embryo creation of our first cycle. The process consisted of several ultrasounds and blood tests. In terms of hormones, clomid, omnitrope, and gonal were used.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at HRC Fertility.
Very well versed in the field. One was new, but was being trained by a nurse that we had been working with. Very helpful.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Very warm and welcoming clinic entrance. Generally low stress in environment. Very nice lobby and exam rooms. Administration and actual procedure rooms were isolated away. However, those rooms did look appropriate for their function.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at HRC Fertility.
It was a generally oiled machine. A lot of it depended on time of day. If it was critical that a doctor needed to co duct the ultrasound, then they scheduled for mornings. Otherwise, it was scheduled at any part of the day with a nurse practitioner to assist. Kept the wait times rather low. However, there was more traffic in the mornings there.
So far, the costs for service and egg retrieval have been around $11,000 with the inclusion of our insurance.
Describe John Wilcox's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
Have not yet transferred embryos.
Pasadena

[Dr. Sanaz Ghazal] is superwoman. She was highly empathetic in her approach during all of our meetings. I felt safe throughout the procedures (she did polyp removal, egg retrieval, and transfer). She never promised that anything would work, but seemed to believe that it could, which was enough to keep us going...Always led every meeting with an underlying understanding of our struggle.
I thought [HRC Fertility] was very good. I liked their Newport office more than Fullerton and luckily was able to do most things there. Closer to home as well. They were pretty straightforward with payment and such...Natalia [nurse] was her name, I believe. She started out a little gruff and seemingly overwhelmed maybe?? But by the end we developed rapport and I thought she was great.
How was your experience with Sanaz Ghazal at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Ghazal is superwoman. She was highly empathetic in her approach during all of our meetings. I felt safe throughout the procedures (she did polyp removal, egg retrieval, and transfer). She never promised that anything would work, but seemed to believe that it could, which was enough to keep us going. Of course the fact that it did work made everything better. I went back after my daughter was born to visit the clinic and the lab...the gratitude for everyone who helped us become parents was overwhelming. We are forever grateful. We are about to try for round two in the coming months.
Hang in there. If you're at a fertility clinic, you're in a hard spot. Hang in there. Good luck. It's not really advice, it's more just I feel for them.
She was amazing. Always led every meeting with an underlying understanding of our struggle. Even though we were one of the lucky ones for whom fertility treatment worked, it was still a fairly long process and she was an amazing support to go through it with.
I do not remember the specifics of the treatment cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Natalia)
Natalia was her name, I believe. She started out a little gruff and seemingly overwhelmed maybe?? But by the end we developed rapport and I thought she was great.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
I thought HRC was very good. I liked their Newport office more than Fullerton and luckily was able to do most things there. Closer to home as well. They were pretty straightforward with payment and such. No real issues that I remember.
Egg retrieval ~8K? Genetic testing ~5k? Transfer - ?? Medication - 5k?
We did not have the option, although I believe I remember Dr. Ghazal suggesting that we NOT do multiple if given the opportunity?? I'm not sure.

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Alison Peck] she was knowledgeable, direct, yet compassionate. She gave you a few options of what she thought was the best course of action. We did an aggressive treatment and it didn't work. However, we talked about different ways to approach the next rounds if we decided to go that route...she and her staff continue to communicate and check in on me
communication at this clinic [HRC Fertility] was good compared to others I went too. They explained the process and you could access communication via email with the staff and doctor.They had early hours and the scheduling was pretty onpoint. you didn't have to wait for hours to get your blood drawn...she [Dr. Peck] was knowledgeable, direct, yet compassionate. She gave you a few options of what she thought was the best course of action.
How was your experience with Alison Peck at HRC Fertility?
be curious. know what you want. discuss the pros and cons of each course of treatment.
she and her staff continue to communicate and check in on me
very aggressive; high dosage.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
communication at this clinic was good compared to others I went too. They explained the process and you could access communication via email with the staff and doctor.They had early hours and the scheduling was pretty onpoint. you didn't have to wait for hours to get your blood drawn.
they cost about 15-20K