7.2

Selling medication is not offered

20 Hughes Road,
Madison, AL 35758
256.213.2229

Dr. Davenport has always treated me more than a patient. He speaks in ways that comforts you even with bad news. Every appointment, he is always greeting me and wants to know how I am doing emotionally before we start any procedure or ultrasound...has always been honest with me about what's going on. We came up with a IUI game plan together and we discussed each step... communicated as best he could to me but I will forever appreciate the way he communicated with my husband, as he watched me coming in and out of consciousness.
office [Huntsville Reproductive Medicine] is really good about working with you for payment plans...The clinic is in the perfect location. It's in Downtown Huntsville so you have plenty of things to do in between appointments or procedures but you are also 5 minutes from Huntsville Hospital. I've never waited more than 15 minutes to be called back (and that's usually because I'm early to appointments)... She always has such a bubbly personality but, like Dr. D, she is very aware of the emotions. Everyone in the office is like that ( Liz and Brie). They celebrate the good with me and then can change gears to be there for me during the bad. No one rushes you out the door because they're extremely busy.
How was your experience with Brett Davenport at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Davenport has always been honest with me about what's going on. We came up with a IUI game plan together and we discussed each step. Like I mentioned before, he is always checking to see how I'm feeling. After my chemical pregnancy, I found out the next month we were pregnant. At 6 weeks, we found out we were losing the baby so we had a D&C scheduled. What turned into a routine procedure turned bad within hours. Dr. D was rushed back to the hospital because I had an unknown ectopic pregnancy that had ruptured my right Fallopian tube. Dr. D communicated as best he could to me but I will forever appreciate the way he communicated with my husband, as he watched me coming in and out of consciousness. The way other doctor's talked to him or me was completely different on a whole different emotional level.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brett Davenport at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Don't be afraid to tell him how you are truly feeling about anything related to a procedure, blood work, etc. He will stop and listen to every concern or doubt you have.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brett Davenport at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Brett Davenport used in your cycles at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
My first IUI Dr. Davenport only used Clomid. I came in 2-3 times for blood work and ultrasounds to check progression. This was a negative pregnancy test. The second IUi, we continued the Clomid but we added in the trigger shot. I think I took the shot 36 hours before the IUI. *don't remember* This IUI resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We are in our third IUI cycle now and just finished my last 100 mg (I think) of Clomid yesterday. I will find out Friday if a trigger shot or anything else is needed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kendra )
Kendra is amazing. She always has such a bubbly personality but, like Dr. D, she is very aware of the emotions. Everyone in the office is like that ( Liz and Brie). They celebrate the good with me and then can change gears to be there for me during the bad. No one rushes you out the door because they're extremely busy.
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brett Davenport at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
I know my appointments are about a $35 copay but the IUI procedures are not covered by my current insurance. I think it cost $200-$300 each IUI. Dr. Davenport's office is really good about working with you for payment plans.
Describe Brett Davenport's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
We have gone through the IVF consult but I never asked about multiple embryo transfer. I don't think I'm in need to transfer more than 1 embryo and I would personally like to stick with 1.
Madison
[Dr. Andrew Harper] he was very reassuring and communicated very effectively. He calmed my nerves and walked me through the steps until it was over...started me on Provera a few weeks prior to my cycle. I started my medicine (Gonal F and Menopur) and continued for 10 days, he lowered my dose on both on day 4 and then triggered (Ovidrel) on day 10. My retrieval was two days later. They acquired 6 eggs, 5 mature and fertilized
[nurse of Huntsville Reproductive Medicine] She always takes the time to explain to me each detail of the process. She is very efficient in her responses whether it’s through email or phone...We had to take out a $8,000 loan just for our first round of IVF...[clinic]They acquired 6 eggs, 5 mature and fertilized. 4 made it to day 3, 1 frozen on day 5 ...
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Harper was highly recommended to me by friends. I am a past childhood cancer patient and this whole process was very new and scary. So I wanted to go with someone that was well thought of. Although I did not meet him until retrieval, he was very reassuring and communicated very effectively. He calmed my nerves and walked me through the steps until it was over. He is a sweet man!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Although you may be hesitant and nervous about this whole process, remember to go in with an open mind but have questions ready and don’t give up on your hopes. You are your biggest advocate and don’t let anyone talk to you out of your dreams. Keep your head up and the clinic will take great care of you!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
I definitely feel like I was treated wonderfully by our clinic and staff. Although, I was unable to meet Dr. Harper until my actually right retrieval which caused a little more anxiety. But he was very nice and calmed my nerves!
Describe the protocols Andrew Harper used in your cycles at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Dr. Harper started me on Provera a few weeks prior to my cycle. I started my medicine (Gonal F and Menopur) and continued for 10 days, he lowered my dose on both on day 4 and then triggered (Ovidrel) on day 10. My retrieval was two days later. They acquired 6 eggs, 5 mature and fertilized. 4 made it to day 3, 1 frozen on day 5 and the rest did not make it unfortunately. We were scheduled to try another cycle this April but it got postponed until further notice due to COVID.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Underwood)
Jennifer is a God send. She always takes the time to explain to me each detail of the process. She is very efficient in her responses whether it’s through email or phone. I always had a MILLION questions and she was so patient through it all. So thankful for her!
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
Huntsville Reproductive is amazing! I started off at Nashville Fertility and changed due to concerns with the doctor and his bedside manner as eel as staff. Huntsville is the best at communication, genuine care and really wants everything to work out for you. Especially compared to Nashville, they are amazing!!!! I can’t say good enough things about them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
We had to take out a $8,000 loan just for our first round of IVF. We are currently in the process of paying it back.
Describe Andrew Harper's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
I have not had a transfer yet due to Dr. Harper thinking it will be more beneficial to do a frozen transfer. He along with my husband and I only want to transfer one due to my past health issues. I have one lung and he doesn’t want to put more pressure on it than necessary.
Madison
We did rounds of femara because of anovulation due to endometriosis [protocol with Dr. Davenport]. We also did an SIS and HSG to determine if my tubes were open. After these treatments I conceived!...was very sensitive about my ethical concerns regarding IVF. If we needed to go this route I would definitely trust him to respect my wishes...He was considerate of my comfort level through various tests.
Kara [nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine] was absolutely amazing and encouraging about my results, giving me good things to try even if my results were discouraging...It’s very up to date, well decorated and modern. It’s smaller and feels more personal. Very ample parking on site that is free. They have ultrasound machines and a nurse ready to do blood draws (you’ll get those often!)...My doctor also found less costly alternative medications when possible. (Such as bonjesta for 30 dollars.)
Dr Davenport treats not only your reproductive system, but the whole patient. He’s very well informed and compassionate for how you’re doing with treatments. He and his whole staff are so encouraging, they feel like family. During one test I was having a lot of pain and trying to hide it. He stopped right away and asked me to be honest about my pain level. For the next test he prescribed pain medication so I would be much more comfortable. He is also very supportive of the research I did for my own care instead of disregarding my thoughts. It made me feel very in control of my care.
Research your treatment options so you can be more proactive in your own care.
He was considerate of my comfort level through various tests.
We did rounds of femara because of anovulation due to endometriosis. We also did an SIS and HSG to determine if my tubes were open. After these treatments I conceived!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kara)
Kara was absolutely amazing and encouraging about my results, giving me good things to try even if my results were discouraging.
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
Costs vary greatly due to insurance. My doctor also found less costly alternative medications when possible. (Such as bonjesta for 30 dollars.)
Doctor Davenport was very sensitive about my ethical concerns regarding IVF. If we needed to go this route I would definitely trust him to respect my wishes.

2013 - 2018, Successful
He [Dr. Andrew Harper] can be very technical and some people can be overwhelmed by that. Personally, it suited me quite well.... r. Harper not only helped me get officially diagnosed with an NIH list of rare diseases disorder, but he was there every step helping me find treatment options that worked for me and he never let me feel that I was on my own or that my problems were not important. He may be an adorkable quiet guy with a lot of big words, but he cares about every family that walks in his door and while he's not very openly emotional, his actions will show you how much he cares and that whatever is happening, he will believe you and help you.
They're [Huntsville Reproductive Medicine-Madison] very clear about what your options are financially, options to help when available and I never had any trouble at all with the office. They're great! I only know one nurse that's still there, but I can't see Dr. Harper hiring a bad one. This is a place where they care about their patients, and whether the end result is a pregnancy, or referral for adoption, or finding closure another way, they will go with you for every step.
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
He can be very technical and some people can be overwhelmed by that. Personally, it suited me quite well. The thing that stands out most to me was that after my children were born, I started having autoimmune symptoms that my ob/gyn did not take seriously. Dr. Harper not only helped me get officially diagnosed with an NIH list of rare diseases disorder, but he was there every step helping me find treatment options that worked for me and he never let me feel that I was on my own or that my problems were not important. He may be an adorkable quiet guy with a lot of big words, but he cares about every family that walks in his door and while he's not very openly emotional, his actions will show you how much he cares and that whatever is happening, he will believe you and help you.
Ask questions. Don't feel intimidated or embarrassed. He's seen it all and he wants to help you.
I'm a biochemist. Dr. Harper not only talked to me like a respected patient, but like an educated colleague, too.
We did lupron IVF protocol for 15 eggs, 9 embryos, 3 that were viable at transfer, 2 transferred and the last one did not make it to cryo. I carried twins to 37 weeks. I don't recall all the various drugs and dosages anymore of the things that didn't work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Christine)
Christine was a great personality match for me! She listened to what I had to say and always answered my questions. My kids are in kindergarten now and we're still in touch.
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
They're very clear about what your options are financially, options to help when available and I never had any trouble at all with the office. They're great! I only know one nurse that's still there, but I can't see Dr. Harper hiring a bad one. This is a place where they care about their patients, and whether the end result is a pregnancy, or referral for adoption, or finding closure another way, they will go with you for every step.
Approximately $20,000 for two retrievals and associated IVF costs.
They did a great job talking to us about the options. We had three, transferred two and the last one never looked great and didn't make it to cryo. I surprised myself by grieving for that last embryo, and both Dr. Harper and the nursing staff were supportive when I needed it.
2015 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Harper is kind & quiet. He has been forthcoming about the obstacles at hand, but has always delivered the truth eloquently. I do not see Dr. Harper at every visit. I do not feel that it would be necessary to do so. Dr. Harper has always been willing to meet with my husband and I to discuss any change in treatment, medication, or concerns.... He conveys his concern for our wellbeing and is always happy to meet with us if we have concerns.
I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Harper's nursing staff is. Chelsea is organized & prompt. I truely feel that I can approach her with any concern. She has become a friend during this process. I believe my experience at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine has been so positive largely in part due to the nursing staff... The billing and front desk would be my only complaint. I have experienced unnecessary stress due to billing at this office. Every instance was a mistake made by the billing department. The front desk person is often unfriendly.
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
I feel like a human, because I truely feel that they long for my husband and I to have a successful pregnancy just as we do. He conveys his concern for our wellbeing and is always happy to meet with us if we have concerns.
I began treament with oral Femera. After 3 failed cycles, we began IUI. The first IUI resulted in a chemical pregnancy and the 3 following resulted in 3 negative pregnancy tests. I had a exploratory lap after the 3rd failed IUI. Dr. Harper found mild endometriosis and confirmed a unicornuate uterus. After the 4th failed IUI, we decided to began IVF. I have had 1 egg retrieval resulting in 7 eggs retrieved. 3 eggs survived. We transferred 1 embryo 5 days after the retrieval, which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I have had 2 frozen transfers, both of which resulted in negative pregnancy tests.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Chelsea)
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
Our insurance only covers up until diagnosis. It does not cover any type of treatment. The IUI procedure cost was approximately $300, not including medication costs. We opted for a shared risk IVF program. We paid approximately $16,000, not including medication, for treatment over the next 3 years or 6 fresh cycles.
Dr. Harper has recommended single embryo transfers at this time due to the nature of my uterus (very small, limited room).

2014 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Harper has a great bedside manner. He is straight to the point and loves to educate his patients on everything involved in the treatment he recommends. He’s also open to suggestions if a patient says well I have a friend that tried this and it worked for her. He’s not against letting the patient have a say in their treatment....Because of my age, Dr. Kiltz/Corley allowed me to transfer two embryos with the hopes that at least one would stick.
The clinic [Hunt Repro Med] is inviting. Well organized and very clean. Nice sized waiting room with lots of conscious magazines. Everything is convenient for both the patients and the staff of the office. I’m told the collection room was nice and clean as well...The nurses were so personable and professional. I never once was treated unfairly. I love the staff at Dr. Harper’s office.
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Remain calm throughout your journey.
In the past I’ve been on clomid 50 mg for the first two timed intercourse cycles before being increased to 100mg. When that was unsuccessful, we then switched to letrozole and ovidrel for all 4 IUi’s. Along with me taking metformin at bedtime.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Chelsea )
The nurses rock! They’re all so informative and compassionate about what they do. They go over and above to make sure that the pat understands the directions.
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is inviting. Well organized and very clean. Nice sized waiting room with lots of conscious magazines. Everything is convenient for both the patients and the staff of the office. I’m told the collection room was nice and clean as well.
My insurance covers all of my labs and ultrasounds. The only thing I’ve had to pay for was the IUI’s.
Madison
He [Dr. Andrew Harper] is blunt which I like, he is methodical and very knowledgeable. We have had two hour long meetings with him to move to the next stage of the plan. He is very honest about success rates. He preformed my surgery and made sure I knew what to expec... We tried 3 medicine only cycles on femera. I had previously had side effects with clomid. Then we moved on to iui. Before my first iui I had my hsg to look at my tubes.we went in this order for cost reasons since iui would be more expensive. We did 4 femera iuis. The next step was I've or surgery for endo. We choose endometriosis surgery and found I have lvl 3. From there he called it a minor reset and we tried 3 more iui cycles. Now we are saving for ivf. He was always open to explain cost and risk.
It [Huntsville Reproductive Medicine- Madison] is a smaller clinic but they always have time to get you in the schedule. I went to the because they were in my town. The receptionist can be a bit severe at times but that is ok. The facility is set up nice with plenty of seats in the waiting room. They are very organized... They [the nurses] are on your team. They have always been supportive and understanding about the emotional side of fertility. They are very knowledgeable and can answer my questions
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
He is blunt which I like, he is methodical and very knowledgeable. We have had two hour long meetings with him to move to the next stage of the plan. He is very honest about success rates. He preformed my surgery and made sure I knew what to expect
He will tell you the facts so don't expect sugar coating
All the nurses know me, keep up with my life, it is a small personal clinic
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Joan)
They are on your team. They have always been supportive and understanding about the emotional side of fertility. They are very knowledgeable and can answer my questions
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
It is a smaller clinic but they always have time to get you in the schedule. I went to the because they were in my town. The receptionist can be a bit severe at times but that is ok. The facility is set up nice with plenty of seats in the waiting room. They are very organized
Each iui was 250 for the procedure out of pocket
Madison

Since we only have seen him [Dr. Andrew Harper] a few times we can only describe the few times we have had interactions with him. He was usually frank about our chances and didn't candy coat anything even it would of eased some of our pain. He adjusted my wife's meds as needed.... At the start we tried the simple pills to try and get results, but none of those options worked. We had to switch to injectables. She was first on just menopur, then on a combination of follistim and menopur. We have stayed roughly around the same dosage for the last few cycles.
We have only been doing observations through them [Huntsville Reproductive Medicine-Madison] for the most part as we are doing timed intercourse. The IUI process we did the one time went over fine. We can't comment on any of the IVF process as our insurance doesn't cover any of the ART treatments.... We see our nurses every time we go in and they are our main contact. They communicate fairly well and take our concerns and questions to our doctor.
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Since we only have seen him a few times we can only describe the few times we have had interactions with him. He was usually frank about our chances and didn't candy coat anything even it would of eased some of our pain. He adjusted my wife's meds as needed.
He is good at what he does but his bedside manner is a bit lacking.
We did not see the doctor very much, but the few times he tried to treat as humans, but sometimes his news delivery was with no emotions at all.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Joan / Jennifer (shared))
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
We have only been doing observations through them for the most part as we are doing timed intercourse. The IUI process we did the one time went over fine. We can't comment on any of the IVF process as our insurance doesn't cover any of the ART treatments.
Our insurance covers everything but ART treatment, so once we met our deductibles we are only charged our copay and the percentage our insurance doesn't cover. For our IUI we had to pay out of pocket, but it was reasonable.
2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr Harper has been a big help in our journey. I know he can't work miracles and get us all pregnant, but he remains hopeful that he will get us there with our remaining embryos. I have felt every disappointment there has been with each negative cycle. He has been there to explain my options, what to expect, the different outcomes.... We have tried oral meds, injectables with iui.Our Ivf cycle we went with 150 gonal F adjusted thru cycle along with Menopur. They were able to retrieve 21 eggs
I have yet to experience any flaws in the office.other than there was a mix up of trying to charge me my insurance deductible up front,but my insurance company spoke with them [Huntsville Reproductive Med] and got it all straightened out.... Chelsea has been amazing. Whether I came in on a great mood or absolutely horrible mood she always takes time to chit chat about how I'm feeling,how things are going outside of Infertility
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
He Will listen to all of your concerns.
He always takes the time to sit and explain where we are In the cycle, what to expect, and thoroughly answer any questions I have.
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
I have yet to experience any flaws in the office.other than there was a mix up of trying to charge me my insurance deductible up front,but my insurance company spoke with them and got it all straightened out.
All labs,ultrasounds,visits were covered by insurance. Insurance covers no oil or ivf. We paid $295/iui's. We did 7 iui's. 1 ivf cycle was around 8500.we pd out of pocket plus around $1000 for the meds
2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Harper seems extremely knowledgeable about his field of medicine. He took me as a patient when my other dr left the clinic. The durst time I meet dr. Harper, he knew everything about my situation. He had studied my chart well. I am confident in him at this point...The dr and staff are very accessible. They answer all questions. Very friendly and knowledgeable...He stumbles over his words sometimes. It just seems that he has so much that he wants to share with you, that it takes a while to get to the point
It [Hunt Reproductive Medicine] is very easy to find. It's very clean and well maintained. Their equipment is new and we'll kept...[Nurse] Chelsea has seen me through every step of the process. She brought me into the office for a very detailed injectables training session. She is friendly and comforting....The dr [Dr. Harper] and staff are very accessible. They answer all questions. Very friendly and knowledgeable....Iui is $295. IVF is $7995...
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Be patient. He stumbles over his words sometimes. It just seems that he has so much that he wants to share with you, that it takes a while to get to the point
Dr. Harper took over my case in the middle of my last cycle. He performed my 2nd IUI. Now we are getting ready for our 1st IVF.he has prescribed 225 units of gonal-f, 75 units of menopur and 81mg baby aspirin to start with. I will be adding cetrotide into the mix eventually.
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
It is very easy to find. It's very clean and well maintained. Their equipment is new and we'll kept.
Iui is $295. IVF is $7995
My husband and I want to transfer 2 embryos, and Dr harper said that is ok so long as we don't have an aversion to twins, which we don't.
Madison
Dr. Harper explains all things very clinically but is very open to the questions that we had. I did have to ask for further explanation from his nursing staff in a way that broke it down step by step but he is very good.... 3 months of Clomid. 3 months of letrazole. Ovidrel shots until I began to ovulate on my own!! 6 you procedures.
Lynne [a nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine] is who I started with and she was awesome. Very patient and very communicative. Ive been with Joan the last few times and what a blessing she is!!! So sensitive and feels like such a friend through the whole thing!!!... Some front office staff are wonderful. Some are miserable at their job. I feel front office staff in a facility for fertility should have some compassion and patience.. Dr. Harper is wonderful on thr clinical side anf his nursing staff is incredible!!!
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Be patient. Lets face it the nurses are the one who handle all medical care during any type of medical visit. They always say the nurses wont kill you thats the doctor's job. So while Dr. Harper may be in on it the nurses are thr hands on ones who are gonna knock you up.
He explained everything thoroughly and was sympathetic to my plight.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lynne and Joan)
Lynne is who I started with and she was awesome. Very patient and very communicative. Ive been with Joan the last few times and what a blessing she is!!! So sensitive and feels like such a friend through the whole thing!!!
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance covers 80% plus most of my meds so my cost wasn't too bad.

2014 - 2016, Successful
We first saw Dr. Davenport shortly after he joined Huntsville Repro Medicine. He was an excellent listener, very warm and very informative. He gave my husband a hug in the hallway when pregnancy was confirmed! He did some of the ultrasounds himself, and was always super approachable...
The nurses [at Hunt Repro Med] were all absolutely wonderful. Warm and caring, very responsive to messages and questions...Kind staff, very efficient, great at dealing with delicate parents-to-be...Bloodwork and ultrasounds were covered by insurance (subject to copay), I believe the price for the IUI was $350 or so. Does not include meds, which were covered by my insurance (with copay)...
Call them now!! They want to see you on cycle day 3, so call before your next period for sure.
His staff is super warm, responsive and caring.
We'd done two rounds of unmonitored letrozole with my OB/GYN. We met with Dr. Davenport on CD3, and decided to go straight to IUI. I ovulate fine, but we did clomid to be able to control the timing. 1 round of clomid + 1 ovidrel injection to trigger ovulation. First IUI was successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lynn)
The nurses were all absolutely wonderful. Warm and caring, very responsive to messages and questions.
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
Kind staff, very efficient, great at dealing with delicate parents-to-be.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr. Davenport and his nurses are great with letting me know up front what to expect. He answers all my questions as needed.... Dr. Davenport is great. He's very upfront and blunt about what to expect. He tries to get to the bottom of the issue. He seems to really care about his patients. He thinks through what is the best course of treatment.... Dr. Davenport and his team and very caring. The only downside is it is sometimes hard to reach them by phone as you have to select different options and they sometimes do not answer.
The clinic itself [Huntsville Reproductive Medicine] is small so you are more than just a number. They know you personally. Dr. Davenport and his team and very caring. The only downside is it is sometimes hard to reach them by phone as you have to select different options and they sometimes do not answer....Dr. Davenport and his nurses are great with letting me know up front what to expect.... My insurance covers 80 percent so I do not have to worry about the cost as much.
To not be nervous.
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic itself is small so you are more than just a number. They know you personally. Dr. Davenport and his team and very caring. The only downside is it is sometimes hard to reach them by phone as you have to select different options and they sometimes do not answer.
2011 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Harper was very knowledgeable in his field. He consulted with us in an understandable way. We saw him several times throughout the process. We loved his clinic. ... The clinic can schedule blood work as early as 7 AM which was great for me because I could go before work and still be on time. They had the results back before mid day and called with instructions on what to do next. They were very flexible and easy to contact when needed.
The clinic [Huntsville Reproductive Med-Madison] can schedule blood work as early as 7 AM which was great for me because I could go before work and still be on time. They had the results back before mid day and called with instructions on what to do next. They were very flexible and easy to contact when needed.... Dr. Harper was very knowledgeable in his field. He consulted with us in an understandable way. We saw him several times throughout the process. We loved his clinic.
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Harper was very knowledgeable in his field. He consulted with us in an understandable way. We saw him several times throughout the process. We loved his clinic. Both transfers we did resulted in pregnancy.
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
He recommend one embryo because of our our age.
IUI With Other Docs
We had our consultations and blood work and transvaginal exam [with Dr. Andrew Harper]. We were told it all looks good and I was able to see the home of our future babies and a 16mm follicle (even before we decided to stay with dr. H) We are officially TTC and will do our first insemination anytime we are ready!... He comes in with a lot of info and is ready for whatever comes. He explains the process and doesn't let you get tunnel vision. Hes realistic and hopeful at the same time. We went to him scared and unsure and most of our info came from google but we left feeling like "we got this!"
I would like my blood tests explain in a bit more detail [from the staff at Huntsville Reproductive Med] so if you are like me you will need to ask. Everything else is great! They have a lot of training g and they got my blood draw on the first shot (that has never happened!) They are apologetic if they stick you or know a procedure is uncomfortable and are patient focused!
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
To just give him a try. Hes nice and has experience in his field.
The nurse ladies who help him run that practice are all wonderful. He is educated and likes a plan. It's still too early to tell but I was recommended to use him by a former patient and good friend and we love him so far.
We had our consultations and blood work and transvaginal exam. We were told it all looks good and I was able to see the home of our future babies and a 16mm follicle (even before we decided to stay with dr. H) We are officially TTC and will do our first insemination anytime we are ready!
The nursing staff is the best ive seen so far! They are kind and patient. They are the best team I've seen in my 11 years working in the healthcare system!
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
I would like my blood tests explain in a bit more detail so if you are like me you will need to ask. Everything else is great! They have a lot of training g and they got my blood draw on the first shot (that has never happened!) They are apologetic if they stick you or know a procedure is uncomfortable and are patient focused!
They have a $200 dollar escrow account balance or you can put your credit card in. I opted to pay the $200 because I dint like tonpption of possibly yanking money from our account anytime the insurance made a mistake. So far we pay our copay and the $200 and that's all until the procedure. The iui is Approximately $250 plus donor sperm (in our case)
None.
Madison

He [Dr. Andrew Harper] was always straightforward with us and helped us make good decisions. He was honest. We felt like he had a good handle on our case and would take good care of us. He always listened to me questions and took time to answer...he let us transfer 2 to 3 embryos...we increased my menopur and gonal and had much better results....
They [Huntsville Reproductive Medicine] always let me come early before work for monitoring so I never missed work or went in late...Jennifer [nurse] was always organized and knowledgable. Very smart. Always took time to explain and help us when needed...We loved having an RN assigned to us and she knew everything about our case....
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
He was always straightforward with us and helped us make good decisions. He was honest. We felt like he had a good handle on our case and would take good care of us. He always listened to me questions and took time to answer.
Go see him now
We loved having an RN assigned to us and she knew everything about our case.
I dont remember. In know we increased my menopur and gonal and had much better results
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Jennifer was always organized and knowledgable. Very smart. Always took time to explain and help us when needed
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
I loved that it was so much more affordable. We were able to pay what our insurance didnt cover out of pocket. Everyone was nice and helpful. Well managed. We had no complaints with anyone. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
They always let me come early before work for monitoring so I never missed work or went in late
Unsure of total as we had good insurance but much better than the first clinic we went to. We only paid copays and a few things that weren't covered
I was thankful he let us transfer 2 to 3 embryos .
2020, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Andrew Harper] was very informative and answered all questions...He was very knowledgeable and explained all of our options. He was willing to listen to what we wanted out of this treatment and how aggressive we wanted to be. He let us be involved in our treatment plans....[protocol included] Clomid on cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound and lab work on day 13, Trigger shot on day 13, IUI on day 15
all lab work done in office [at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine] and results are same day. Comfortable feel to the office. Very nice staff members...Autumn was such a sweet and caring nurse. Also the nurse practitioner was amazing when performing the IUI. She answered all questions and was very compassionate...[protocol] Clomid on cycle days 3-7. Ultrasound and lab work on day 13, Trigger shot on day 13, IUI on day 15...IUI cost $295
How was your experience with Andrew Harper at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine?
Take notes and ask questions
He was very informative and answered all questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Huntsville Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Autumn)
Describe your experience with Huntsville Reproductive Medicine.
Strength: all lab work done in office and results are same day. Comfortable feel to the office. Very nice staff members. Weakness: the office is located in Madison which is kind of far from our house.
IUI cost $295 Appointments: $25 copay