Innovative Fertility Center

310-648-2229

1 patient review filtered by:

2021, Unsuccessful
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
I only saw Dr Rispler twice in my IVF, I did not have much chance to talk to him or get to know his thoughts on my egg donor. My IVF outcome was terrible, I got no embryos by using young egg donor. The overall communication was poor, I did not know what was going on...my sperm testing was missing so I asked them, they told me they did not do sperm testing at all, but both Doctor and Nurse told me sperm was okay, I don’t know how they made the conclusion without testing...
they [Innovative Fertility Center] knew my egg donor had poor donation outcome in previous IVF cycle, but never disclosed that important fact to me to told me any potential risks of using that donor...my sperm testing was missing so I asked them, they told me they did not do sperm testing at all, but both Doctor and Nurse told me sperm was okay, I don’t know how they made the conclusion without testing...
How was your experience with Mark Rispler at Innovative Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Rispler at Innovative Fertility Center?
check out CDC ART success rate when you select IVF clinics, people may lie but success rate does.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Rispler at Innovative Fertility Center?
I feel comfortable talking with Dr Rispler although I don't trust his staff.
Describe the protocols Mark Rispler used in your cycles at Innovative Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I don't what protocols they prescribed for my egg donor
Describe your experience with your nurse at Innovative Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Daysy)
My worst experience was that they knew my egg donor had poor donation outcome in previous IVF cycle, but never disclosed that important fact to me to told me any potential risks of using that donor. Attitude is terrible.
Describe your experience with Innovative Fertility Center.
I hope my IVF failure at innovative fertility clinic and the lesson I learnt from them will help you make a better decision in selecting clinics and doing your IVF. Here is my story. I started my IVF cycle with an young egg donor through my agency in Aug 2021, all seemed to be good until the IVF completed and it ended up with NO embryos! I asked Dr Rispler why it failed, he told me one of the major reasons was poor egg quality, my egg donor had poor donation outcome in her previous cycle and he told me they did not like the egg donor at all and it was me insisting moving forward, which I was not aware of at all. First, they never disclosed that important fact to me or told me any potential risks of using that egg donor before IVF cycle. Second, they made the wrong assumption about me, they assumed both my agency and I knew that fact, which was not true at all. They blamed it was my agency’s problem as they selected the wrong donor for me, isn’t it always your responsibility to screen the right donor for your patients? I don’t think any agency can make a medical decision. Third, they asked me to switch to the agency they worked before multiple times, so I gave it a try. Ironically, I found out the agency they recommended had very few repeat donors and they were some obvious disqualified donors you can’t use at all (like 8+ donations) while they told me their clinic had very high criteria in selecting donors. If it’s really high criteria, why did not you let me know your criteria at the beginning? As I picked up my medical records, I realized that my sperm testing was missing so I asked them, they told me they did not do sperm testing at all, but both Doctor and Nurse told me sperm was okay, I don’t know how they made the conclusion without testing. They also miss genetic testing, which i don’t know how risky the matching can be that way. The clinic is quite small, it’s small enough to forget what their job is, sperm testing and genetic testing. They have very limited experience in IVF, you can check out their CDC ART success rate and compare with other clinics. Since it’s small clinic, they also had very limited cases in 2018, it may be another reason why my IVF failed. I don’t know how they got so many five star reviews online, when you select IVF clinics, success rate is way more important than 5 star reviews. People can lie, but their success rate won’t.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Rispler at Innovative Fertility Center.
I spent more than 14k at the clinic.
Describe Mark Rispler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Innovative Fertility Center.
No comment as I got no embryo at all.
What specific things went wrong at Innovative Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Innovative Fertility Center.
My previous long comment describes how terrible my experience was.
Mark Rispler