7.3

100 Walnut Ave
Clark, NJ 07066
(973) 322–8286
East Windsor
300-B Princeton Hightstown Rd.
East Windsor, NJ 08520
560 Springfield Ave
Westfield, NJ 07090
(973) 322–8290

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Cekleniak was extremely warm and compassionate. She took the time to explain everything to me, and was happy to answer every question and repeat it for me. She was honest and I felt looked out for my best interest. One time when I asked for her to call me, she called back within 20 minutes. When we needed time to make a decision, she let us have it and did not pressure us on what to do- she only gave us her recommendation. I did not see her often during monitoring, but she assured me that she was the one reviewing my charts every day.
The clinic [Institute for Repro Med] is extremely large, and when you go for monitoring so often, you feel like a number. But as you start to go more often, the doctors (and staff) become more familiar with you and start to know your name or specifics on your body/case....For the most part, they are fast- but when it gets really crowded- you might wait for a long time. In the course of 6 months, there were 3 mornings where I had to wait over an hour because the doctor was late.
How was your experience with Natalie A. Cekleniak at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie A. Cekleniak at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
If you are looking with good bedside manner who is kind, warm and compassionate- she is the right choice for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie A. Cekleniak at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
The clinic is extremely large, and when you go for monitoring so often, you feel like a number. But as you start to go more often, the doctors (and staff) become more familiar with you and start to know your name or specifics on your body/case.
Describe the protocols Natalie A. Cekleniak used in your cycles at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas and their degree of success.
We tried three medicated IUIs at first, with increasing dosage of Gonal F. We then moved on to an IVF cycle with the maximum dose (300) of Gonal F with cetrotide. Unfortunately, I only created 2 follicles. So the next time, we moved on to Gonal F with microdose lupron twice a day and that resulted in 10 follicles, with 7 eggs retrieved, 5 of which were mature.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Lourdes and Anne)
Almost all of the time they responded to me quickly and took the time to give me all of the answers I needed. The only time I was frustrated was after my retrieval, I didn't hear from them for 2 days.
Describe your experience with Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
It depends on the day. Most days it was a well oiled machine and I was able to get out quickly. There were at least three times within 6 months where the dr was so late, I was there for over an hour and a half.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natalie A. Cekleniak at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
IVF is $12,000 at this clinic
Describe Natalie A. Cekleniak's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
No comments
Livingston
Treated 2017 - 2018
[Dr. Margaret Graf Garrisi] has been candid and compassionate along the way and this has made my husband and I feel more comfortable with the process. She has explained everything in a way that is easy to digest, even if it's not been the information we were hoping for at the time...She is thorough and she provides answers to all of your questions but be certain to take notes so you can reflect on it all after you've left the appointment.
The minimum cost for one cycle [at IRMS] will be $12,000. If we opt to do two cycles then we will be faced with a cost of approximately $21,000...I do not have any complaints with IRMS. They have flexible hours, a friendly staff and they are close to where I live. Given that I am in a situation with trying to conceive that I certainly didn't want to find myself in, the treatment and response from this clinic has been overall positive and has made me feel better.
How was your experience with Margaret Graf Garrisi at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
We have not yet started our cycle so we've only had a few appointments with the doctor. However, she has been candid and compassionate along the way and this has made my husband and I feel more comfortable with the process. She has explained everything in a way that is easy to digest, even if it's not been the information we were hoping for at the time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Margaret Graf Garrisi at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Take notes! She is thorough and she provides answers to all of your questions but be certain to take notes so you can reflect on it all after you've left the appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Margaret Graf Garrisi at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Dr. Garrisi has always made our concerns and questions feel valid. She is patient, thorough and direct. We really appreciate her approach and her positive, yet honest communication style.
Describe the protocols Margaret Graf Garrisi used in your cycles at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas and their degree of success.
Again, since we haven't started our cycle (but are hoping to later this spring), this is difficult to answer. I have my list of medications planned but this will all be finalized as we get closer to the start date.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Kim McNeilly)
All of the nurses and staff have been patient, kind and quick to respond to my questions/emails/messages. It's been a very positive experience and for that I am very grateful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Margaret Graf Garrisi at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
The minimum cost for one cycle will be $12,000. If we opt to do two cycles then we will be faced with a cost of approximately $21,000.
Hoboken
Dr. Thompson suggested that she will most likely prescribe Letrozole with a ovulation trigger shot. I have one child that I had naturally, so I am assuming that is why she didn't jump into suggesting IUI or IVF right away. I appreciate that!...really took her time getting to know myself and my husband. She answered all of our questions and we did not feel rushed...She thoroughly explained what she was doing/testing every step of the way. I am still in the diagnosis stage of my treatment, but I feel ask though Dr. Thompson has the right plan for me. I told her that I may have PCOS but she wanted me to get tested for it just to be sure since I wasn't positive. She did not push the most expensive treatment on me. I appreciate her honesty and the time that she spent with myself and my husband during our consultation.
Kim [nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas] was very organized. She knew her stuff, and was great at explaining the steps that we had to take. I feel that she could be more compassionate...The clinic appeared to be very clean and organized. The exam room was very clean and the temperature was just right. The bathrooms are clean as well. The front desk was efficient. Not overly nice, but they were pleasant enough.
How was your experience with Stephanie Thompson at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Dr. Thompson has excellent bedside manner. She thoroughly explained what she was doing/testing every step of the way. I am still in the diagnosis stage of my treatment, but I feel ask though Dr. Thompson has the right plan for me. I told her that I may have PCOS but she wanted me to get tested for it just to be sure since I wasn't positive. She did not push the most expensive treatment on me. I appreciate her honesty and the time that she spent with myself and my husband during our consultation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephanie Thompson at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
She seems like a very compassionate Dr. Just make sure that you come prepared with your entire health history and background so that she can make the right course of treatment for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephanie Thompson at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Dr. Thompson really took her time getting to know myself and my husband. She answered all of our questions and we did not feel rushed.
Describe the protocols Stephanie Thompson used in your cycles at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas and their degree of success.
I have not been prescribed any drugs yet, but Dr. Thompson suggested that she will most likely prescribe Letrozole with a ovulation trigger shot. I have one child that I had naturally, so I am assuming that is why she didn't jump into suggesting IUI or IVF right away. I appreciate that!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Kim Neilley)
Kim was very organized. She knew her stuff, and was great at explaining the steps that we had to take. I feel that she could be more compassionate.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephanie Thompson at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
So far I only had to pay for my first consultation and pelvic ultrasound. It was just over $300. My bloodwork was covered 100% by my insurance.
Describe Stephanie Thompson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
This is N/A to me.
Stephanie Thompson
Treated 2017 - 2018
We really respect Dr. Garrisi for her experience and knowledge...She has caught very difficult to catch conditions and is extremely knowledgeable...Dr. Garrisi has always been completely honest and given us answers when we have requested them. She has shown some sympathy, but made sure to be honest and upfront, which we respect. We want answers and solutions over bedside manner...My doctor is also very quick to return calls.
Pros: My clinic [IRMS] is close by and it's very easy to get in and out quickly when I have to go for bloodwork/ultrasounds. Weaknesses: Nothing really so far...the wait on the weekends can be pretty long, unfortunately...The Hoboken clinic was run like a well-oiled machine. I get very stressed at ultrasounds because the technician cannot discuss your scans and it causes a tremendous amount of anxiety...
We really respect Dr. Garrisi for her experience and knowledge. In addition, her husband, who also comes highly recommended, works in the lab. I spoke to 5 of her patients on the phone (I found them on Facebook) and spoke to each one of them for an hour asking about their experience and if they would recommend her. Out of those 5, 4 said they would highly recommend her. She has caught very difficult to catch conditions and is extremely knowledgeable.
I would recommend that they also reach out to other patients/former patients of Dr. Garrisi's. It's important to feel good/confident about choosing the right fertility doctor. You are spending a ridiculous amount of money and you want to make sure you feel you have made the right choice. The doctor must not only have a great deal of fertility knowledge to understand your condition, but they also must be able to help you focus on solutions to get you your wanted end result, a baby!
Drugs for Egg Retrieval: Follistim (900 iu), Menapur (25 vials), Ganirelix (250 mg), ACG (One 10 unit Vile) Progesterone Olive Oil (Two 10mg vials), Methylprednisolone (Four 16 mg tablets) and Doxycline (Eight 100 mg capsules). Drugs for Transfer: I was on BC for about 10 days (I believe that's how many days), Estrace and Progesterone. I think I also took Doxycline. Throughout this whole process, I was also taking Metformin (not prescribed by Dr. Garrisi, but used to regulate my period) and Vitafol Prenatal.
Pros: My clinic is close by and it's very easy to get in and out quickly when I have to go for bloodwork/ultrasounds. My doctor is also very quick to return calls. Weaknesses: Nothing really so far. I wish the weekend clinic was closer to my home... And the wait on the weekends can be pretty long, unfortunately.
The Hoboken clinic was run like a well-oiled machine. I get very stressed at ultrasounds because the technician cannot discuss your scans and it causes a tremendous amount of anxiety. I wish this part was done by a doctor.
IRMS is located in Hoboken (City) and located right next to NYC... It's a very expensive town, so the bills have coincided with the location, fairly expensive.
Describe Margaret Graf Garrisi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
I have heard that single embryo transfer has much healthier results. I'm 39 years old and don't want to risk multiple pregnancies, risking the health of the babies.
Treated 2016 - 2018
I felt as though it took several cycles to get the personalized care my body needed. Once Dr. Garrisi figured out what that was she was very attentive and created the best path to get me pregnant....Dr. Garissi is straight and to the point. She talks in scientific terms but she does know what she’s doing. She is not warm and fuzzy, but I do trust her and eventually she got us to our desired outcome, which she was determined to do.
They [IRMS] know what they are doing. They are good at what they do. At times, you feel like a number, instead of a human who should be receiving very personalized care...Lines could be very long as could the waits. The earlier you got there before monitoring the better...Kim was responsive and answered all questions I had. I did not feel as though she went above and beyond to check in on me or make sure that I felt comfortable with each step of treatment.
Advocate for yourself. You know your body best- even better than a doctor does.
Chloymid natural cycle, chloymid iui, two glonal f IUIs. Medicated egg retrieval with frozen transfer. First transfer was cancelled due to an infection. Second transfer over 1 year after beginning treatment was a success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Kim )
They know what they are doing. They are good at what they do. At times, you feel like a number, instead of a human who should be receiving very personalized care. In the end, they gave us our greatest gift.
Lines could be very long as could the waits. The earlier you got there before monitoring the better. With the amount of women there on any given day, I do think they managed time well.
Insurance covered most of our costs other than copays and yearly rate to freeze our embryos ($15 each visit, and $1300 for the year).
I appreciated Dr. Garissi not transferring an embryo until she was sure the environment was 100 percent right, although the cancelled cycles made for a difficult road at the time.
Treated 2014 - 2015
...Dr Cekleniak who didn’t think it was necessary but at my insisten[ce], did it anyway (she was right-it found nothing but gave me peace of mind). As I was going under, she held my hand and was sweet and caring the entire time. She was always positive and optimistic, and honest. She always understood my fears/hesitance to IVF and didn’t pressure me. She was always available via email, although getting an appointment face to face could sometimes be tricky when you’re working full time. I absolutely love Dr Cekleniak, and all of the doctors at IRMS. I saw many of them for monitoring and IUI and each one was helpful and caring.
I absolutely love Dr Cekleniak, and all of the doctors at IRMS. I saw many of them for monitoring and IUI and each one was helpful and caring...I had no idea what to expect and wasn’t really given much information along the way. No one sat me down and said this is the plan. Id go in for monitoring the first time, and they said “ok take this injection and come back in 2 days”. I had no idea what they were monitoring, how, how long this would go on for, or what would happen next. There was no education or information about the process.
Dr Cekleniak is kind, patient, and sympathetic. She has all the time in the world for questions and concerns and responds to emails almost immediately. She also does her best to make the cycle work- for instance, I wasn’t going to be available the day that I was supposed to do IUI. Dr Cekleniak worked with me to come up with a plan that would enable me to do an IUI the day before and the day after, to cover my bases. Also, I was constantly frustrated by my diagnosis of unexplained infertility so I sought a second opinion who suggested a laparoscopy given that I previously had a D&C. I brought this suggestion to Dr Cekleniak who didn’t think it was necessary but at my insistent, did it anyway (she was right-it found nothing but gave me peace of mind). As I was going under, she held my hand and was sweet and caring the entire time. She was always positive and optimistic, and honest. She always understood my fears/hesitance to IVF and didn’t pressure me. She was always available via email, although getting an appointment face to face could sometimes be tricky when you’re working full time. I absolutely love Dr Cekleniak, and all of the doctors at IRMS. I saw many of them for monitoring and IUI and each one was helpful and caring.
The financial staff (Nadine) and registration staff (Pam) were also always helpful. There are just 2 things that I wish would improve but Ive heard this a lot about many fertility clinics. Firstly, at my first consult with Dr Cekleniak, I was overwhelmed because I had no idea what to expect and they were already talking abtou IVF. I didn’t even have blood work done yet. I was expecting her to prescribe clomid, not talk about IUI and if it doesn’t work, move to IVF. I would suggest reading up on infertility etc prior to the consult so patients aren’t overwhelmed and scared. Secondly, I had no idea what to expect and wasn’t really given much information along the way. No one sat me down and said this is the plan. Id go in for monitoring the first time, and they said “ok take this injection and come back in 2 days”. I had no idea what they were monitoring, how, how long this would go on for, or what would happen next. There was no education or information about the process. I didn’t find the nurses to be available or helpful either. I wish someone sat me down and told me about the process of IUI. They make you watch a tutorial about the injections but it doesn’t help with the “what to expect” process which would’ve helped ease anxiety. I definitely would recommend IRMS to others but wish the nurses were more helpful and provided information/education in the beginning phase.
Hackensack
Treated 2011 - 2012
Dr. Cekleniak is one of the most caring people I have ever met. She honestly took the time to listen to everything my husband and I were feeling. She explained every step of the process and made sure we felt comfortable with the plan of action. Anytime we had a question she answered it and made sure that understood what was going on.... She is very nurturing and care. If you are looking for an aggressive doctor who only has to be goal, she isn’t for you. She takes care of you as a whole person, emotionally and physically.
I wish that they [IRMS-Clark] opened earlier. Otherwise they were great. The staff was always friendly and everything was clean. I thought the fact that they have multiple offices was great, so depending on work it was very easy to change offices.... I was not a fan of my nurse. I felt kind of lost in the shuffle. I actually changed offices and began to go to the Livingston location to get a different nurse.
The staff always addresses me by name and knew where I was in the cycle. When I had a negative pregnancy test the nurse was so supportive on the phone and always offered to have Dr. Cekleniak call me if I had any questions.
I did 3 Clomid IUI cycles (per my insurance); 3 Follistim IUI cycles; then got pregnant on my first IVF cycle. I used Follistim and Menopur.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Malinconico )
I wish that they opened earlier. Otherwise they were great. The staff was always friendly and everything was clean. I thought the fact that they have multiple offices was great, so depending on work it was very easy to change offices.
I had really good insurance so I had a $10 co pay for MD visits and morning monitoring. Co pay for the medications.
Not applicable to my experience.
What specific things went wrong at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
I had lab results come in and no one called me. I had to call the office after I had them also mailed to my house from LabCorp.
Clark
Debbra [Dr. Keegan] was very open and honest while still being kind and friendly. She asked about our lives and commented on what was beneficial to our journey. She was on time and spent our entire 3 hour consultation with us. I explained concerns and she explained why they probably wouldn't be an issue but offered to conduct the tests to comfort my mind.
The clinic [IRMS] was small. Dr. Keegan was the only doctor there with only a handful of nurses. This made us feel more comfortable than if we went to a large office. We went to their other location once and it was very large which was overwhelming. We would definitely recommend the East Windsor location over the Livingston location.... There were only a handful of nurses in the office by every single one was excellent.
How was your experience with Debbra A. Keegan at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Debbra was very open and honest while still being kind and friendly. She asked about our lives and commented on what was beneficial to our journey. She was on time and spent our entire 3 hour consultation with us. I explained concerns and she explained why they probably wouldn't be an issue but offered to conduct the tests to comfort my mind.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Debbra A. Keegan at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Be very honest and ask any questions you have in person.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Debbra A. Keegan at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
She got to know us the first time meeting us. Everyone in the office was extremely kind and caring.
Describe the protocols Debbra A. Keegan used in your cycles at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas and their degree of success.
The plan was to use IVF with ICSI to achieve pregnancy but due to my insurance we couldn't start there. With our MFI it was unlikely that anything else would work. We ended up becoming pregnant while still going through testing.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
There were only a handful of nurses in the office by every single one was excellent. They all knew our names and were comfortable calling us to discuss what needed to be discussed. They made us feel welcomed and comfortable.
The clinic was small. Dr. Keegan was the only doctor there with only a handful of nurses. This made us feel more comfortable than if we went to a large office. We went to their other location once and it was very large which was overwhelming. We would definitely recommend the East Windsor location over the Livingston location.
Debbra A. Keegan
East Windsor

Treated 2017 - 2018
I like Dr. Garrisi, she was not my first choice however, i saw her and the experience was good. I nothing to complain about. I saw her a few times during my treatment but i dealt with the nurse and other covering docs more.... She is a very nice person overall, her bedside manner is good. One piece of advice ask questions lots of them even if they might seem stupid to you.
The clinic [IRMS-Westfield] is part of a hospital which is great. It is clean, has easy access to parking and located in a good neighborhood. It is very convenient for me to get to work right after. I like the hours of operation 6:30 am to 7:30. Get in and get out.... My nurse that i was assigned to is amazing, she calls me with information and return my calls when i have questions. She has wonderful bedside manner and great at explaining how things work.
It was great talking to her about my treatment and the step that needed to be taken.
The treatment strategies and protocols were as expected as she did explain to me during my initial visit.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Jackie Thompson)
The clinic is part of a hospital which is great. It is clean, has easy access to parking and located in a good neighborhood. It is very convenient for me to get to work right after. I like the hours of operation 6:30 am to 7:30. Get in and get out.
My treatment consists of co-payments, deductible and insurance costs.
There were no specific preference for me.
Treated 2013 - 2015
Dr Chen gets to know me like a person and offers options and new research. She doesn't try to push unnecessary tests or treatments. Always gives you the options with pros and cons.
How was your experience with Serena Chen at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
We have had minimal progress to date but are taking a cautious treatment plan to avoid overstimulation. Dr Chen sits with you and enjoyed the potential plan and answers any questions you may have. On the days that I have my ultrasound, the physician that is on call performs the ultrasound which may or may not be Dr Chen. I have had no problems with any of the other physicians in the practice although I would be more comfortable discussing the progress with my primary MD than the oncall specialists (even if they are more senior). I call Dr Chen or she calls me to update me on the revised plan our if we are going to stay on course.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Serena Chen at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Trust her and ask questions. She's open to dialogue!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Serena Chen at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Ann)
The day I was supposed to start my injections, the pharmacy had not delivered them to me at my home. The nurse arranged for some medications to be held at the front desk for me so I did not have to delay my treatment. I received my pharmacy shipment 2 days later and have not missed a dose because of her
Serena Chen

Treated 2018 - 2019
She [Dr. Hessler] was very friendly and easy to talk to. I was happy with her care, but it is a large clinic so I never had her doing any of my actual procedures. I also was not happy with the way that the news of my miscarriage was delivered to me. ... When i miscarried, I found out through the patient portal. I then could not get in touch with a nurse or doctor for 3 hours and the doctor still did not contact me for a few days. It was very upsetting and I did not understand what was happening.
In Clark it [monitoring appointments] was very easy. When I had to go to Livingston on the weekends, it was more hectic and annoying. ... Too big, don't hear from or see the actual doctor a lot. Nurses are very friendly and helpful and always greeted you by name and knew each patient. ... When i miscarried, I found out through the patient portal. I then could not get in touch with a nurse or doctor for 3 hours and the doctor still did not contact me for a few days.
How was your experience with Sarah C. Hessler at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
She was very friendly and easy to talk to. I was happy with her care, but it is a large clinic so I never had her doing any of my actual procedures. I also was not happy with the way that the news of my miscarriage was delivered to me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sarah C. Hessler at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Be prepared for things to change.
Describe the protocols Sarah C. Hessler used in your cycles at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas and their degree of success.
Did 3 IUIs with letrozole, followed by 1 with Gonal-F and then IVF with Gonal-F and Menopur. It felts like every step of the way a new hurdle was discovered which was very frustrating.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
They were great!
Too big, don't hear from or see the actual doctor a lot. Nurses are very friendly and helpful and always greeted you by name and knew each patient. Why does this have to be 200 characters? I am literally writing just to take up characters to go to the next question. I think this character limit is stupid.
In Clark it was very easy. When I had to go to Livingston on the weekends, it was more hectic and annoying.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sarah C. Hessler at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
$12,000 for IVF with $1,000 on day of retrieval and $600 on day of transfer. IUIs were $600
Sarah C. Hessler