Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
3433 NW 56th
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405-949-6060
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute to a friend?

2 doctors
2012 - 2019
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
they [staff at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] seem to really care and give personalized care. They always listen to my concerns and are patient with me. When I did my IVF the surgery and my recovery was done with a lot of care. I could also really tell that it was hard on them that my pregnancy did not take... she [nurse] is incredibly knowledgeable. She makes most of the phone calls on updates, etc. I know she is a busy woman and all of us crazy infertiles probably drive her nuts with the phone calls asking questions about every little thing we feel. The rest of the nursing staff are great and they always do a great job taking my blood- which is a challenge for most.
2012 - 2019
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I think I have summed it up. They are "old school" which has it's positives and negatives. Some clinics have everything online, results, etc. but Bundren doesn't do this. They personalize care by calling you with test results.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with J. Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr. Bundren and Mary Kathryn take a lot of time with their patients and the office insists on speaking personally to patients on the phone. This may end up taking a lot of time in the waiting room and a lot of time waiting for a call, but overall this is a very positive thing since they seem to really care and give personalized care. They always listen to my concerns and are patient with me. When I did my IVF the surgery and my recovery was done with a lot of care. I could also really tell that it was hard on them that my pregnancy did not take.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Katherine)
Mary Katherine is his head nurse, she is incredibly knowledgeable. She makes most of the phone calls on updates, etc. I know she is a busy woman and all of us crazy infertiles probably drive her nuts with the phone calls asking questions about every little thing we feel. The rest of the nursing staff are great and they always do a great job taking my blood- which is a challenge for most.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
How was your experience with J. Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr. Bundren is always kind and caring. He is incredibly intelligent, he and his wife went through the infertility battle so I know he can relate. He is open when he is not sure about something but also confident. My husband trusts him 100% and that is saying a lot. He never gave me a hard time for going to another doctor either. He still remembers everything there is to know after all these years and I appreciate that he continuously sees me as an Gynecologist as well. I regret going to a different doctor for our second cycle, I only did it for financial reasons.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of J. Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
I would tell them I 100% refer to him, but to have realistic expectations about wait times, he spends a lot of time with patients and they do things the "old school" way. They call you with every result and they are very busy. So you have to be patient, but it's worth it.
Describe the protocols J. Clark Bundren used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
It has been a while since I did fertility treatments with Bundren, but we tried several medicated, timed intercourses that failed. We moved to IUI but I produced too many eggs. I tried IUI a few times before moving on to IVF. I know with IVF we used Follistim with Menopur and Progesterone. I got 18 eggs 10 fertilized with ICSI and 2 made it to Day 5, we did a fresh transfer (his partner at Bennett in OKC did the transfer. I got a positive result and the next pregnancy test indicated a lower HCG number, then it was zero. I was told that was a chemical pregnancy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under J. Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I think our IVF was $16,000. We were able to finance it though, which was helpful. All of my other visits: IUI, Timed Intercourse, Laparascopy were all mostly covered by insurance (minus medications). I can't remember the cost other than it was pretty much $100 per IU 600 Ius= $600
Describe J. Clark Bundren's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
He was very safe and at my age I could do 2, but I know he is very stringent on not putting in too many embryos.
Oklahoma City

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with J. Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.

Anovulation, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
[INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is a very clean clinic with friendly staff. I have yet to find a weakness. The rooms are beautiful and even have little changing rooms in them...nurses are amazing. I especially love Nancy. She made me feel so much better during my laparoscopy and during my rough recovery...We had to begin by getting a laparoscopy and will be beginning our first IUI cycle soon. He plans to give me something to aid in my luteal defect, and said he will explain further at my baseline ultrasound.
Anovulation, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
It is a very clean clinic with friendly staff. I have yet to find a weakness. The rooms are beautiful and even have little changing rooms in them. It was a little confusing the first time which door to go in, but that was a minor inconvenience the first time.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Kallenberger at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr. Kallenberger can seem stern, but you can tell he cares. He may seem short, but when asked questions he readily elaborates.
Both Dr. K’s nurses are amazing. I especially love Nancy. She made me feel so much better during my laparoscopy and during my rough recovery.
How was your experience with David Kallenberger at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
As mentioned, Dr. K can seem short and stern, but he seems extremely knowledgeable and you can tell he has your your best interest at heart. I like doctors that are very to the point, but I know others need someone more soft so I can see that being a slight issue. Dr. K had a plan from my very first visit, which finally gave me hope after a year and a half of trying and one miscarriage. Instead of being in the dark about why we were successful, we were able to learn that I had one partially and one fully blocked tube and that we are also dealing with male factor. He was able to successfully clear my blockages through laparoscopy and we will beginning our first medicated IUI in three weeks. I completely trust in the plan he has for us!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Kallenberger at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Do not be afraid to ask questions. He seems stern but he doesn’t mind questions at all and will gladly elaborate and explain things further.
Describe the protocols David Kallenberger used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Kallenberger at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
So far I have had to pay $109 for my initial consultation, $50 for each appointment with him afterwards, and $350 for my laparoscopy. I have not heard the costs for my upcoming cycle yet.
Oklahoma City

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with David Kallenberger at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.

2017 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
The clinic is split. Dr. Reshef works out of two offices. His office and then Bennett Fertility. So it can be frustrating to be dealing with lots of different office people and multiple billing departments. It also means that the IVF process for billing is split. The good thing is, they are pretty transparent about what you need to pay and who you need to pay it to. So we will see how that actually goes in the next few months and see what extra bills we end up with.
2017 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr. Reshef has always taken the time to sit down and talk with us for as long as we wanted. He answers all of our questions during an appointment and it always willing to sit down with us after if we need as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly and Kimberly)
In Dr. Reshef's office, his only nurse is Beverly. She is great. Always willing to answer your questions and it is nice seeing the same face each time. The main nurse/care coordinator we have used at Bennett is Kimberly. She is fantastic! She is extremely helpful and compassionate. There are a few other nurses that have not been as helpful, but I don't specifically remember their names. I have had to go directly to the office a few times when I have left messages and no one has called me back. But I think this was more related to the billing department and not the nurses. They did also just lose their main billing person to another job, so that could have had something to do with it.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
How was your experience with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Every time we have met with Dr. Reshef he takes the time to look over our chart again and make sure he remembers what we have gone through. We have had multiple losses and he reminds us that he and his wife had similar situations. He is sympathetic and does not dismiss our pain. After every loss he always said - You will have a baby. We will try again. He explains the different options we have and allows us to ask as many questions as we want. He takes the time to shoot the breeze with my husband and not make everything so clinical all the time. He explains our chart and our tests results and doesn't dismiss the little things.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Be assertive and be your own advocate. This is true of any doctor you see. If you have more questions, ask them. If you don't understand, say something. Dr. Reshef is busy, we all are. If you give him the chance to be quick and in and out, he will. If you really need more time, tell him that. He will make the time for you.
Describe the protocols Eli Reshef used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I had already had a few losses before we came to Dr. Reshef. So we started out with just some basic testing. We did an HSG and when everything was fine he said maybe we could just try again on our own. This time we would track my BBT for ovulation and use vaginal progesterone. (In the past I had only been given pill form by another doctor.) We got pregnant. Around 6 weeks I started bleeding. Dr. Reshef met us at the hospital on the weekend and it was Christmas eve! I thought that was amazing! There was a heartbeat so we were optimistic. Came in a few days later. Still a heartbeat. Came back in a few weeks and there was no heartbeat and no growth since last time. We miscarried about a week later. A few months after that we tried Femara 2.5mg. Tracked BBT and did vaginal progesterone again. This time we did not get pregnant. I got discouraged and wanted to just try naturally again. So we did that all summer. I did not use vaginal progesterone. I had two chemical pregnancies and by late summer decided I wanted to try Femara again. We did everything the same as the first time, and this time I got pregnant. We made it until about 9 weeks until I started bleeding again, and we lost around 11.5 weeks. My husband and I talked about it and decided our next route would be to try IVF. This spring we started that journey. We are in the suppression stage right now. My husband's sperm analysis came back with low motility and low numbers. I start injectables next week. We will be using, Leuprolide Acetate, Menopur, Gonal-f and HCG. Our plan is to do ICSI, PGT-A and then a FET. I also started getting twice-weekly acupuncture, and chiropractic as well as two massages a month. I started these things about a month before we started suppression.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
They have a very clear breakdown of the cost of each item and procedure. They provide this to you before you even start the process. We thought we would finance and then had a really bad experience with ARC. From there we went back to the clinic and said we wanted to self pay. The billing department sat down with me and line by line went over the cost of everything and the dates of when certain items would be due.
Describe Eli Reshef's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
My doctor would like to do eSET but we are going to push for a multiple embryo transfer. They have explained the tradeoffs, and there are multiple reasons for our situation that we would like to opt for a multiple embryo transfer. One of the reasons being the fact that we have had so many losses and another being the fact that we are paying for this ourselves.
Oklahoma City

The nursing staff [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is great. They are always available to answer my never ending questions or call me back as soon as they can.... My only complaint is the financial aspect. We were not a standard straightforward case though. Although I had no insurance coverage for fertility treatment, I was able to get a few things reimbursed by my insurance. Since I was requesting reimbursement after the procedure was already complete, it was not an easy process.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
My only complaint is the financial aspect. We were not a standard straightforward case though. Although I had no insurance coverage for fertility treatment, I was able to get a few things reimbursed by my insurance. Since I was requesting reimbursement after the procedure was already complete, it was not an easy process. I had to do a lot of it on my own. If I did have coverage, the clinic would have handled most of it on my behalf. The other issue we had was the explanation of the financial assistance programs like ARC. We later found out patients could receive discounted pricing on treatments if they were using ARC. We paid for every thing out of pocket and received no discount for using cash. After it was all said and done, we spent almost double the amount we had anticipated it costing, and could have saved significant money by going through the loan program and immediately paying it off afterwards.
It’s very apparent that Dr. Reshef cares for his patients. He always takes the time to answer any questions we have and never makes us feel rushed.
The nursing staff is great. They are always available to answer my never ending questions or call me back as soon as they can. Almost all the nurses have gone through IVF themselves, so they can relate to what you’re going through.
The main reason I would refer Dr. Reshef is that he is the only doctor in his clinic to perform every single ultrasound by hand and every procedure. That’s not always the case at other clinics. He even drew my blood on a Saturday morning appointment while the nurse was busy. He gives you his full attention for every appointment. He’s to the point but it’s obvious that he’s very empathetic towards all his patients. I have full faith he will do everything he can to help us get pregnant through IVF.
Be your own patient advocate. Speak up and ask questions always.
We don’t actually have any known fertility problems. We are using IVF with PGD to avoid passing on a genetic decease. Because of this, we went with a standard protocol for egg retrieval and frozen transfer. I used hormone injections (Gonal-F, Lupron, and Menopur) for 11 days before my egg retrieval. For my first transfer, I used estrogen pills and then PIO injections along with daily baby aspirin. For my current transfer prep, I’m using estrogen IM injections and will begin PIO injections soon.
Roughly $27,000 total for egg retrieval, transfer, PGD and PGS screening.
He sides with the current industry standard which suggests one single embryo. The only reason I transferred two, was because my first one did not survive the thaw so we transferred both so it would not dissolve in the lab.
Oklahoma City

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.

Beverly is amazing. She might be the best nurse I’ve ever had. She is the eyes and ears for Dr Reshef and she knows the patients and their concerns so well. Integrity Bennett wouldn’t be the clinic they are without Beverly.... If the physician and nurse are a reflection of the clinic as a whole I think it’s fantastic. I love the front desk staff, they’re all very sweet and compassionate. They call if there’s a question and I never have an issue getting someone on the phone. This clinic is so good at what they do.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Beverly and Dr Reshef know you. Anytime you call, the front desk staff put you through to one of them or asks one of them themselves. When I came in worried even the front staff were concerned if I was okay.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly)
Dr Reshef is very very knowledgeable. He is frank, but he was never rude. I appreciated the information he gave me and he never hesitated to answer any questions I asked. If I seemed unsatisfied with his answer he would always say “I would be happy to do that for you, it’s just not something that I need at this point to treat you.” I appreciated that he let us decide how aggressive we wanted to be, he made recommendations and explained why he did so. Our visits were sometimes short/quick, but he’s a busy man and they always got me in within a few days and I never waited more than a few minutes.
If you have a question. Ask. He isn’t a mind reader and he sees SO many patients each day.
My specific problem was mild PCOS, he was confident that letrozole would work for me and it was successful in causing ovulation at the lowest dose. Even he was surprised by this. I didn’t get pregnant the first month, but I did get pregnant fairly quickly. I had struggled for 16 months on my own (including a chemical pregnancy), because my ob/gyn didn’t realize I had PCOS, and kept saying “you’re young, you’re healthy, you’ll be pregnant soon.” Dr Reshef made quick work of getting me to ovulate and eventually conceive.
My insurance doesn’t cover fertility treatments and I hadn’t hit my deductible for the diagnostic tests and procedures, so I paid out of pocket for everything. I would say I’m currently out about $1500. Much less than I anticipated.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Adding in medication cost, our IVF [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] cost around $15k. The medication alone was about $4k...The clinic is efficient, but nurses always took their time with me when I underwent various procedures. They have a great rapport with one another and with the doctor, and this creates a very positive atmosphere. They require you to attend a class on IVF before you get started. Pay close attention to that class!
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. Reshef was always very kind and sensitive, taking his time despite how very busy his clinic is. He's also the first doctor to take me seriously when I described pain that I suspected is caused by endometriosis (it is- and he treated it).
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Kimberly)
The nursing staff at Bennett is incredible. It's primarily women, and many of them have gone through treatments themselves. They always remembered me when I came in, too.
Dr. Reshef wants his patients to get pregnant. I always felt that he was almost as emotionally invested as my husband and I were, and his confidence that IVF would work for us was what finally prompted us to go for it. When we first met Dr. Reshef, he was ready to be as aggressive with treatment as we wanted, which was very. We had our first consultation with him in February 2016, then one IUI, laparoscopy for endometriosis, two more IUIs, then IVF, and we were pregnant by December 2017 (only taking that long because my husband and I were reticent to spend the money). He was sensitive to my anxieties and emotional turbulence and took his time in making sure I understood what was happening then and next. What most impressed me about Dr. Reshef is his dedication to his work. He at least in his 60s if not 70s, and he still comes in to his clinic 7 days a week. He performed every ultrasound and procedure. And or worked! We now have a perfect, beautiful baby girl. I still have two frozen embryos and intend to see him to transfer them, because I trust him and feel confident that he will do whatever needs done to help us be successful in conceiving our second child.
Don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions. He is a busy man and can't read your mind, so go in with questions.
I don't remember my treatment protocol well enough to describe it in detail. I remember starting with birth control and then lupron injections. Next came follicle stimulation and then the trigger shot and progesterone shots. I also had a tablet that I inserted vaginally, and he explained what it was for, but I can't remember. I had so much confidence in the process that I didn't worry too much about which medications did what. I felt great through the whole IVF process. My ovaries did get quite large and I had to wear loose fitting pants for about two weeks after the egg retrieval, but I didn't deal with too much moodiness and only an occasional headache. We ended up with 18 mature follicles, 14 of which fertilized. Three of those survived to be 5 day blastocysts and we transferred the best looking one and froze the other two. The transfer worked and we have a perfectly healthy baby girl now.
Adding in medication cost, our IVF cost around $15k. The medication alone was about $4k.
Dr. Reshef strongly encouraged us to only transfer one embryo. He said it was much safer and, given that I am a small woman, would be far less difficult on my body. His exact words were, "I have a daughter your age, and I wouldn't let her transfer multiple embryos. It's too risky."
Oklahoma City

We absolutely love Beverly [a nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility], I feel like I can communicate concerns with her and she does a great job explaining things further and will look into additional concerns after the appointments. After losing my mom recently and going through this process without her, Beverly has always been compassionate and been an ear during the process. I have never felt like I was a burden calling her.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Everyone is so compassionate-you never feel like a number there! They are organized and efficient! You rarely have to wait to check out after your appointment. I always feel comfortable asking questions regarding billing or future appointments.
Currently, we are being seen and I feel like all the past medical history has not been taken into consideration. As a patient I understand my role is to be an active member of the team, however, I feel like I have had to guide most appointments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly )
We absolutely love Beverly, I feel like I can communicate concerns with her and she does a great job explaining things further and will look into additional concerns after the appointments. After losing my mom recently and going through this process without her, Beverly has always been compassionate and been an ear during the process. I have never felt like I was a burden calling her.
I truly feel like I am in great hands with Reshef. However, with all my diagnoses some things have been overlooked and not tested. As each year passes we make tiny gains...just wish there was a preliminary workup upon starting the process (IUI/IVF).
Be an advocate for yourself. Don't be afraid to speak up and mention things you may feel like are being overlooked. He is very receptive and respects your opinions.
Specifically, with Reshef we have completed two IUI's with clomid and a trigger shot each time before insemination.
Some medications, shots and ultrasounds were covered partially by insurance. However, IUI itself was around $650.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
The Bennett fertility is very exceptional. I never had any issues with them. The admin staff and nurses were always super nice to me and my husband they got to know us by name which truly meant a lot since we were going through so much with them.... His main nurse, eli reshefs nurse, is very nice some days she didn’t seem to motivated to be there but she was always helpful if I had any questions. The Bennett fertility nurses were extremely nice and compassionate. Always cheerful and ready to help in anyway.
European, Latino
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The Bennett fertility is very exceptional. I never had any issues with them. The admin staff and nurses were always super nice to me and my husband they got to know us by name which truly meant a lot since we were going through so much with them. There isn’t much to tell a new patient just that they make you feel welcome and you may be nervous but they are always there to help in anyway they can and answer any questions.
He made me feel important through my whole process and that he truly wanted to help me.
He was very considerate of my situation and did everything to help. He located certain problems and fixed my tubal blockage hoping to raise my chances of getting pregnant. He was blunt about how things may go which I liked I didn’t want to be lied to or given false hope. He didn’t always explain things thoroughly but I was able to ask his nurse more information or ask him questions and he was always helpful in explaining things I did not understand. Even though the ivf didn’t work I would still use him to try again if we were able to.
To go in his office with hope and an opened mind, don’t get angry if he doesn’t sugar coat things he may not be the most sensitive in telling you what’s wrong but he does show it in other ways of being caring of your feelings going through the process.
With ivf we did a flare protocol. I wasnon high dosage of meds to help produce my eggs and more of them. Since I have the low ovarian reserve he thought this was the best way doing a short but strong protocol. I didn’t respond to great to the meds I had to do the protocol longer which meant more doses of meds and money. I produced 7 follicles only retrieved 2 and one made it to a three day to be transferred. In the end the embryo didn’t attach and resulted in a negative pregnancy.
During ivf my insurance didn’t cover anything so it was very expensive I had to get a loan to pay for it all. During the other process it was 50 dollars every visit.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
New patients [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] might be interested in knowing that this office does not accept insurance unless you have a letter from said insurance promising that they cover infertility. Something else interesting is that you don’t fill out much paperwork at your first appointment- the nurse goes over everything medical with you in a room before meeting Dr. Reshef in his office.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Accessing the clinic is a bit of a pain due to the parking situation, but other than that everything is great. The front office staff are very sweet and I’ve never waited very long to be taken back. New patients might be interested in knowing that this office does not accept insurance unless you have a letter from said insurance promising that they cover infertility. Something else interesting is that you don’t fill out much paperwork at your first appointment- the nurse goes over everything medical with you in a room before meeting Dr. Reshef in his office.
Dr. Reshef took time to thoroughly explain my diagnosis and never rushed me out the door with unanswered questions.
Beverly is EXTREMELY reliable! Although she’s never answered when I call, she has ALWAYS called me back that same day, even if it means she’s working late to do so (she’s called me at 6:30 before). I appreciate her getting back to me more than I can explain. She’s great at explaining his protocols and reasonings for them. She can be a little dry/blunt, but I appreciate that, too. When I told her about the death in our family, she seems genuinely sorry for our loss and told us it was okay to take time off from treatment in order to take care of ourselves. We love Beverly.
Dr. Reshef is a well educated provider that has realistic protocols in place. My husband and I are both overweight and at our first consultation Dr. Reshef addressed it in the most humane manner possible. He said something along the lines of “we both know that weight is an issue and a factor here, but I believe we can get you pregnant now. If you want to lose weight, it could be even easier but I know that’s easier said than done.” We both really like him.
Be prepared for the expenses that come along with seeing a fertility specialist.
My husband and I are still receiving treatment, but I can review the protocols we’ve encountered so far. After the first consultation, he wanted to try femara. My husband has low morphology, so he sent him to a urologist who concluded that it shouldn’t be an issue because his count is astronomical. He started me on Provera to induce a cycle and did a transvaginal ultrasound on day 2 to check for cysts since I have PCOS. I then took 50mg days 5-9 of my cycle. I did ovulate but did not get pregnant. The next cycle was the same protocol (no provera needed because my cycles started on it’s own after ovulating due to femara- did the ultrasound again on day 2 or 3) except we upped my dose to 100mg days 5-9. We have taken a break due to a death in the family, but our next step is 150mg a day. If that doesn’t work, we will add metformin and do two more femara cycles. If those all fail, we will look into IUI.
Our first appointment was $250 I believe. Remember, no insurance involved here! Each ultrasound I have (every cycle) is $160. The urologist he referred my husband too also didn’t accept insurance and his visit with him was $450, with $700 in bloodwork.
Not applicable
Oklahoma City

Sometimes, it feels like you're being herded like cattle [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] but more often than not, you are treated like a human...Beverly [nurse] is the first and last person you see in the clinic. You see her the most. She shows compassion sometimes but most often, she is blunt and you feel even more alone than you already are in this process... Dr. Reshef is very well versed and clear on the private pay pricing prior to initiating that treatment.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Clinic is usually running behind. I usually wait more than 30 minutes to be seen with no communication whatsoever. Communication of running behind would be helpful. Very friendly staff. Would recommend his clinic
Sometimes, it feels like you're being herded like cattle but more often than not, you are treated like a human. Like someone who struggles with infertility and they truly want to help you be 1000% successful!
Beverly is the first and last person you see in the clinic. You see her the most. She shows compassion sometimes but most often, she is blunt and you feel even more alone than you already are in this process.
Dr. Reshef is wonderful. He truly wants to discover why you aren't pregnant yet and what is going on. Sometimes, it is difficult to catch him to discuss additional questions or concerns. He arrives quickly to complete the visit and is off to his next endeavor.
Spend time. Ask if there's anything else before leaving.
We first began seeing Dr. Reshef 1.5 years into our infertility. The first month was a workup of the Male factor. Once it was determined, the Male factor was a prime sample, we developed our plan of attack. This included vaginal ultrasounds each month during my cycle. Receiving a script for Femara 2.5mg for days 5-9. We tried this for 2 months, then when we weren't successful, Dr. Reshef ordered a post coital test, which was within normal limits. We still did not get pregnant within 7 months of this course. My husband and I choose to take a break from treatment due to my mental health, depression and anxiety began to run rampant. Approximately 10 months later, we had a consultation appointment with Dr. Reshef where we reconvened and determined our next course of action would be for 3 IUIs with 5mg of Femara. The 3rd, if we weren't pregnant, he plans to do a trigger shot mid cycle to help boost fertility. Then if still not pregnant, the plan is to move to IVF. We are currently waiting results of IUI #2.
When we first began seeing Dr. Reshef and his team, my insurance didn't cover anything with a diagnosis of infertility. The vaginal ultrasound was roughly $120, private pay, Femara 2.5 my x 5 tabs was $13 at the pharmacy near his clinic he recommended. Now my insurance covers diagnostics related to infertility, which helps. But IUI is private pay, each IUI is $540. Dr. Reshef is very well versed and clear on the private pay pricing prior to initiating that treatment.
Oklahoma City

Waiting room chairs[at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] are arranged so that you do not have to make eye-contact with others. ... Weakness- everything is on paper so it takes a while to locate files sometimes. ... Tricia [nurse] is always super positive and friendly whether leaving a voicemail or in person. She delivers news well, whether it is good or bad. ... The nurses always call me by name and typically it is the same nurse.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Strengths- very fast, short wait time, everyone is friendly, facility is very clean and comfortable. Waiting room chairs are arranged so that you do not have to make eye-contact with others. Overall a positive vibe. Weakness- everything is on paper so it takes a while to locate files sometimes.
The nurses always call me by name and typically it is the same nurse. Dr K also appears to remember me.... at the other clinic I went to the doctor didn’t remember me from visit to visit. Dr Kallenberger is great.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Tricia)
Tricia is always super positive and friendly whether leaving a voicemail or in person. She delivers news well, whether it is good or bad.
Compared to my experience at the other clinic in my city (OU), Dr Kallenberger is a breath of fresh air. He performs extra tests I had never heard of and explains everything well. I feel as though I’m in the best possible care with him. He’s extremely knowledgeable. On my first visit he said “If it’s possible for you to get pregnant and have a child, we will make it happen”. As someone who had been told by the other clinic I had “unexplained infertility”, I had lost all hope. Dr Kallenberger is still searching for a cause for our infertility but we are supposed to find out our results next week. After two years of infertility, I had a miscarriage in June, the same month I turned 36. It has been a very difficult few months. We hope Dr. Kallenberger will be able to give us some answers.
It’s a lot of blood work and you’ll feel like you permanently live in the stirrups, but all the testing is worth it.
We have not done any treatment yet. However one of the additional tests he does is a post-coital exam which was not performed at our previous clinic. Additionally he found that I have low progesterone, which I had suspected but the other clinic hadn’t taken seriously. He actually listens to patients.
I’ve met my deductible because of my miscarriage, so it hasn’t been bad so far. However my insurance covers nothing for treatments so we will be taking out a loan to pay for treatments.
Describe David Kallenberger's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
The entire nursing staff at Bennett Fertility Clinic is AMAZING. They made our experience there so much easier. They were so caring, and were genuinely upset when our cycle failed. I don't think our experience would have been so great if it wasn't for the nursing staff...The strengths of our clinic was that they were so caring and really rooting for our successes. Everyone was so compassionate and amazing! Weaknesses were that they were so busy because Oklahoma City only has 2 Fertility clinics but they did a great job making us feel so important.
Native American, Other
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr Kallenberger came in and spoke with me before egg retrieval and helped calm my nerves. He made me feel very important. He held my hand and told me everything was going to be okay, because I was very nervous to go under. At our two week appointment post negative pregnancy test he spoke to us about our options and told us he thinks we have a really good chance on the new protocol he wants to start us on for our next cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jamie )
Dr Kallenberger can seem very stern, and scary coming from a patient, but once you get to know him he isn't any of those things. He is so professional but at the same time very caring and only wants the best for his patients. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
Don't be fooled by his fancy suits, and sternness in the beginning.
Our first cycle, we knew we suffered from severe Male Factor Infertility. We did a long lupron, and every monitoring appointment my follicles were measuring great. Until we went in for egg retrieval we didn't know that my egg quality was so poor. Dr. Kallenberger thinks that because of the birth control pills and long lupron that was overly suppressed and it resulted in poor egg quality. We are going to try a Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol next cycle and we feel really confident that it will work for us!
With all of the initial tests I'd say around $16,000
I don't have any comments. I only got to transfer 1 embryo so i was never offered the option of transferring 2.
Oklahoma City

The clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] was very nice, clean, friendly staff. I did have one incident where they coded some bloodwork wrong and my insurance denied it and I had to call them multiple times to get it re-coded. However after finally getting in touch with the manager they corrected it for us and it was taken care of...She [nurse] was very compassionate and friendly! However I did feel at times she was scatterbrained stress in an organized when I would call. I think that they are just so busy that may be another nurse would be a good addition to their office
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The clinic was very nice, clean, friendly staff. I did have one incident where they coded some bloodwork wrong and my insurance denied it and I had to call them multiple times to get it re-coded. However after finally getting in touch with the manager they corrected it for us and it was taken care of
He’s very compassionate at what he does and loves his patients! He’s a great listener and sits down with you in his office and gets a game plan as to what needs to be done. He straightforward and tells you what he thinks and that’s what we really liked as well!
He has one nurse . She was very compassionate and friendly! However I did feel at times she was scatterbrained stress in an organized when I would call. I think that they are just so busy that may be another nurse would be a good addition to their office
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
We had suffered two miscarriages and we were uncertain as to why. He sat down with us in his office and gave us a great game plan as to move forward in getting pregnant again. He gives you all of his contact information and is very easy to reach even on the weekends! I would use him over and over again if I had to and would recommend him to all my family and friends who are struggling with infertility
Just to be prepared to be well taken care of and listen to and know that you’re in excellent hands
Due to multiple miscarriages his first plan of action was bloodwork as to check for a clotting factor in lupus. After that he had set up a procedure to check ovulation. However I was ovulating on my own and didn’t need any more procedures from there and fortunately got pregnant again on our own.
$300 first visit, also fees for blood work that my insurance didn’t cover but I can’t remember how much that was
Oklahoma City

When I initially set up my appointment, there was a 4 month wait. The scheduling staff informed me that I could call back to try for an earlier appointment. And then encouraged me to call every day in order to check for any cancellations...Beverly was excellent at returning phone calls, and communicating with me as a patient. She works so very diligently to ensure that the clinic runs as efficiently as possible...I felt as though they went above and beyond in doing this for me, and was very appreciative.
European, Latino
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
When I initially set up my appointment, there was a 4 month wait. The scheduling staff informed me that I could call back to try for an earlier appointment. And then encouraged me to call every day in order to check for any cancellations. After scheduling my appointment for the 4 months out, I received a phone call within a couple hours from the office staff informing me of a cancellation within a month. I felt as though they went above and beyond in doing this for me, and was very appreciative.
Dr. Reshef was able to validate each of my concerns regarding my recurrent miscarriages. He was very sensitive in explaining the "plan" in order to increase my likelihood of carrying a healthy child. He welcomed me, as his patient, to look up research and be an active participant in my treatment plan. He went over the specific statistics related to the odds of my conceiving and carrying a healthy child, and provided a pep talk to help me get out of the dumps of being in the 1% of the population to have 3 consecutive miscarriages with 0 existing children. I appreciated his honesty here. Dr. Reshef was even sensitive to explain that all of my records will show my diagnosis labeling me as a "habitual aborter" so that I was not caught off-guard by the label, which I appreciated. As someone who desperately wants a child, I cringe at the sight of being labeled as anything to do with abort.
Dr. Reshef was extremely compassionate towards my situation. He did not make me feel as though I was any less important that any other patient. He spent time answering each and every one of my questions. When I called with more questions he was happy to answer them for me. He ran a myriad of tests in order to attempt to find a reason for my recurrent miscarriages. I was required to call about the blood test results, which I was not keen on. I would have rather had the office call when the blood work was returned, so I was not calling unnecessarily until the results were in. When the results were in, I was told I had a borderline high level of antinuclear antibodies. Dr. Reshef dismissed this stating that it was not enough to be causing problems, and I trust his judgement.
Ask questions, as he truly wants you to be actively involved in your treatment plans.
The following blood tests were done: Factor V Leiden- Negative, Ovarian Function- Fine, Anti-Nuclear Antibodies 1:160, Chromosome Analysis- Fine. I also had a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) in order to determine if my uterus was abnormally shaped. It was normally shaped, and each of my tubes were clear. I was placed on Progesterone suppositories during my luteal phase to thicken my uterine lining. I did not have an abnormal uterine lining, as this was just as a precautionary measure.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
This clinic [ INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is in an older building, so if you are looking for new and fancy, look elsewhere. I love that my money doesn't go for a fancy office, it goes towards treatments. They do their best to stay on schedule and manage their time well. The exam rooms are on the smaller side, so limit the amount of people you bring to your appointment...They [nurses] are AWESOME! These nurses feel like family and are family. I'm greeted with a warm smile, and feel welcome the moment I walk in. Mary Katherine is amazing and I can't speak highly enough of her. She is caring but stern when she needs to be. She stays on top of me to make sure I am honest about how I'm feeling. She's gentle when administering shots and I appreciate that more than she'll know.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
This clinic is in an older building, so if you are looking for new and fancy, look elsewhere. I love that my money doesn't go for a fancy office, it goes towards treatments. They do their best to stay on schedule and manage their time well. The exam rooms are on the smaller side, so limit the amount of people you bring to your appointment.
Dr. BUNDREN took the time to sit with me in his office before we ever made it to the examination room. He spoke with me and listened to me. He couldn't believe the clinic I was previously at missed such a huge diagnosis.
They are AWESOME! These nurses feel like family and are family. I'm greeted with a warm smile, and feel welcome the moment I walk in. Mary Katherine is amazing and I can't speak highly enough of her. She is caring but stern when she needs to be. She stays on top of me to make sure I am honest about how I'm feeling. She's gentle when administering shots and I appreciate that more than she'll know.
Dr.Bundren has an immense amount of experience in the field of reproductive endocrinology. He made me feel at ease the moment I stepped through the door. His knowledge of my situation and effort to ask personal questions allowed him to make almost an immediate diagnosis which was ignored by my previous clinic. He is warm and comforting during stressful and emotional situations. I am beyond thankful that we found Dr. Bundren.
You'll wish you'd have found him sooner!
I am still under treatment. I was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis, PCOS and a septate uterus. He immediately informed me that not only would IUI and other treatments be ineffective, they could be deadly if I didn't have surgery to fix these issues. I had laproscopic surgery 12/01/16 followed by 6 months of Depot Lupron. I am currently on shot 4 of 6 and we are also treating my low thyroid and vitamin deficiency. We will evaluate after the 6th shot to see if more surgery is necessary and if not, we will proceed with IVF. Possibly late fall early winter. If finances allow.
Lupron is covered by insurance. Laproscopic surgery cost me out of pocket $1300 blood work runs through hospital so it does get pricey. 1 round IVF will be close to $ 20000
Oklahoma City

Beverly is not always the most sensitive or nurturing person but when Dr. Reshef talked about possibly canceling my procedure, she was there for me during a really hard time. She made me aware that as a woman, I have rights. If I wanted to proceed that it was my choice. Her compassion during a really hard time was very touching because it happened at the moment that I needed it the most...The total was around $25K. The initial charges were $15K for the procedure, ultra sounds and blood work then $5K for medication. The medication didn't cover all that I needed. I had to order more medication at around a total of $3K. After everything was over, I received 3 more bills and wonder if I will receive more.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Bennett Institute does not have the best customer service. I was there to see Dr. Reshef so that is all that mattered to me but the clinic does need to work on their customer service. Women and men are going through a difficult period and they need the staff to go above and beyond especially with the amount of money that is being paid.
Dr. Reshef is one of the kindest doctors I know. He made me feel very comfortable through a process that no female ever wants to go through. He is a very caring man and sensitive to the process. Dr Reshef would always take the time to answer my questions in detail. I never felt rushed when he was in the room, he would always take his time with me. He got to know me and my husband on a personal level and that went a very long way with us.
Dr. Reshef is a very nurturing doctor. He goes above and beyond to be there for his patients 24/7. When I was stressed out or worried about something, he had a way in which he made me feel at ease about the entire process and what I was going through. He can't control the results of the process but he will help you as much as he possibly can and is a very honest, ethical doctor.
Give him 110% because he is an expert and knows what he is doing. Ask questions, take your health in your own hands. Although he will give you a lot of information, it is up to you to do the research and ask questions when you don't understand.
We did a Flare protocol where the medication process was very intense. Because of our situation, we had to get the ICSI IVF where the sperm was injected into the egg very strategically. We started out with very strong antibiotics and I was on birth control until they told me to stop. I was tested for Cystic Fibrosis and I was not a carrier. I gave myself Lupron twice a day 12 hours apart then added Gonal and Menopur. At one of my ultra sounds, I was told that I might have to cancel because I only had 2 eggs. The next appointment I had 3 eggs and at the very end I ended up having 5 eggs. We had 3 viable eggs at egg retrieval. I had 2 of the eggs that fertilized and we transferred both eggs on day 3. The embryologist and Dr. Reshef said they were perfect. I had my 2 week blood work and I was pregnant. The next blood work showed that my HCG was going down and I was having a miscarriage.
I always wanted to put in 2 eggs if possible and he agreed that it would help the chances.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
The nurse [at Integris] was horribly rude. She made you feel like you were ridiculous for thinking you needed infertility treatment. I asked the doctor about IVF with her in the room after getting told my husbands sperm count was below 5 million ( I also have PCOS) the doctor asked my age and when i said 22 the nurse interrupted and said "Asboutely not!" It was very upsetting. I called my husband crying after every appointment because of her.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I think Dr. Reshef is very knowledgeable and kind but too conservative in his treatment plans which was not for us at the time. His nurse was rude and unorganized in calculating correct dates for treatment which is vital. If it were not for his nurse, I would refer others to his office.
The nurse at his office was very rude to me. She discredited my feelings for IVF treatment due to my young age (22 at the time) even me and my husbands diagnosis made us very qualified for IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: cant remember)
The nurse was horribly rude. She made you feel like you were ridiculous for thinking you needed infertility treatment. I asked the doctor about IVF with her in the room after getting told my husbands sperm count was below 5 million ( I also have PCOS) the doctor asked my age and when i said 22 the nurse interrupted and said "Asboutely not!" It was very upsetting. I called my husband crying after every appointment because of her.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr.Reshef was very kind but did not spend much time with you each appointment. I missed an opportunity for an IUI because the calendar was off and I ovulated before the procedure would have been done. I wish more time had been taken to listen and a plans could have been made that were appropriate. He is conservative in his treatment plans.
Don't be afraid to speak up if you feel like the treatment is not right for you
Letrozole was used instead of Clomid so as to not thin the uterine lining more. Even with a very low sperm count and PCOS it was suggested to do 3-6 IUI before moving on to IVF.
The cost for IUI was much higher than it is at my new clinic.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Reshef's nurse [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is on top of her game and is very organized. She handles all of his patients and is easily accessible. The only negative thing that ever happened was once, when I had a question about potential treatment, she wouldn't even ask him about it. She simply told me no. It was a little offputting that she wouldn't even ask him for me.... My insurance covered most of the procedures. I did not have many procedures though, and certainly none that were more expensive (ie egg retrieval, transfer, etc.).
Native American, Prefer not to answer
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. Reshef and his nurse are both compassionate and caring. Bedside manner here is a bit better than another clinic I have been to. They are easy to get into if needed. The nurse knows her stuff but I feel she sometimes takes it upon herself to make decisions without first consulting the doctor.
Dr. Reshef's nurse is available all the time. She personally handles all communication with him and it is very easy to get a hold of her for questions. They are both very compassionate as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: don't recall but he only has one)
Dr. Reshef's nurse is on top of her game and is very organized. She handles all of his patients and is easily accessible. The only negative thing that ever happened was once, when I had a question about potential treatment, she wouldn't even ask him about it. She simply told me no. It was a little offputting that she wouldn't even ask him for me.
Dr. Reshef is very compassionate. He made me feel like he understood how I felt and made every attempt to provide the care I wanted. He is very accessible and his nurse is on top of her game. I never felt pressured to resort to costly treatments that I was not yet ready for.
Ask him detailed questions. He can be hard to understand sometimes (due to an accent), so make sure you ask ask ask if you are unsure of what he is telling you. He's good at explaining things on a simplistic level. If you want more scientific understanding, then ask.
I have had multiple miscarriages (10+). He started me on Femara, as I was not ready to try IVF. I'm not sure why Femara was chosen, as I ovulate on my own and getting pregnant is not the issue for me. I did become pregnant but lost the baby at 10 weeks. I'm certain, had I wanted to try IVF, that he would have facilitated that request.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Although there was a long wait for our initial consultation with Dr. Reshef (about 3 months), all of our appointments and follow-ups were scheduled right on time. We were very impressed with the efficiency of the clinic and how great of a job they did running on time. I've been told that to get back in with Dr. Reshef when we're ready to try again, the wait would be shorter.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. Reshef sat down with us for our consultation and listened to everything we'd had done to that point. He repeated some tests and ordered some new ones, and mapped out an initial plan for treatment. He was warm and always used our names and would give a kind touch. Even when we were getting repeated vaginal ultrasounds, it was professional but still warm. He answered every question we had and presented the information in an understandable way.
Beverly was sometimes brusque in her communication, but she was thorough and efficient. We were always impressed with how quickly our appointments went and we attribute a lot of that to Beverly keeping things on track. It was clear that she and Dr. Reshef have a very strong working relationship and work well together.
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Reshef. He was a great communicator. He was realistic in his plan but kept us informed of the reasoning for various tests and procedures. He answered questions about potential outcomes and was kind and warm in all of his communication.
Don't be afraid to ask questions about your concerns - he is happy to explain anything that's unclear.
I had previously had a couple of femara cycles with my family physician at a lower dose. We used provera to start a new cycle, and then Dr. Reshef started us with 7.5mg Femara (3 pills) on cycle days 5-9. I had a hysterosalpinogram on cycle day 3. We had a couple of monitoring transvaginal ultrasounds to assess the number of follicles and my lining. We used an ovidrel trigger shot and then an IUI procedure. The outcome of that cycle was a negative pregnancy test. The next month, we went back for monitoring and were planning to do the same protocol, but I had an allergic reaction to an unknown allergen with a fever when I was midway through taking the femara. Since Dr. Reshef's office also treats high risk pregnant patients, they told me not to come in since I had a fever and the IUI was cancelled. We saved the ovidrel trigger shot. My husband and I had sex anyway, and I conceived.
I think our HSG was around $800. Most of our appointments were about $200 for the appointment and ultrasound. The femara was covered by insurance and very inexpensive; I think the ovidrel trigger shot was $60.
Oklahoma City

To start with the clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett Fert Inst] you need to take a class with a group. From there you can start your treatment plan. This class was informative and my only wish is that they offered the information from the class online. Having a portal with the class slideshow and paperwork would be helpful. ... The nurses, all of them, are amazing! They spend as much time as I need to explain in further details our plans. They compliment Dr. Reshef beautifully!
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
To start with the clinic you need to take a class with a group. From there you can start your treatment plan. This class was informative and my only wish is that they offered the information from the class online. Having a portal with the class slideshow and paperwork would be helpful.
He’s warm yet informative. In his consultation he took plenty of time to talk to my husband and myself about what to expect. He’s responsive if we need him. Even though our regular appointments are quick, he always is kind and informative.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
He’s informative and listens. Even on quick ultrasound appointments he will explain everything he sees and stays to answer any questions we may have. I feel prepared when I go in and have questions to ask of him, I can’t say if I didn’t have questions if he would be as informative as I would like. All I know is he gives a great overview!
He doesn’t make you feel like you’re wasting his time by asking a lot of questions.
I’m in my first IVF cycle. At 39 he was very clear from the start about my odds. He explained the protocol we would use. I have no underlying causes of infertility - so we are doing a basic protocol of Lupron for two weeks before adding Follistim and Menopur. They’ve adjusted my doses based on my responses and scans. Retrieval is in less than a week.
Approx $15000 for full cycle
We’ve discussed single transfer for our wishes.
Oklahoma City

Make sure you know your insurance. The front staff [INTEGRIS] try their best to keep up with your benefits but they have multiple patients and doctors to keep up with. Make sure you plan for the months ahead in case your first round fails....Beverly is very knowledgeable herself. You can see she's been working with all kinds of patients and shes been doing this for awhile. She is fluent, blunt and helpful....Dr Reshef takes time to get to know you
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Make sure you know your insurance. The front staff try their best to keep up with your benefits but they have multiple patients and doctors to keep up with. Make sure you plan for the months ahead in case your first round fails.
Dr Reshef takes time to get to know you and your history vs throwing medication and tests at you and hoping for the best. He is very busy so his visits are brief and to the point.
He is very knowledgeable. He knows a little bit more about your ovaries than you think! Well, than I thought at least. He sees what he can help you accomplish vs having a diet book to be your answer.
Be patient and know that it make take more than one time. He knows what he's doing and can be a miracle worker but not every question will have an answer.
I'm only on my second cycle so i have a lot more to do. As of right now i am on Femara. We agreed to this after 2 failed Clomid cycles. My first round on femara was a success on getting my cycles to start without provera but a failure on pregnancy.
With my insurance, I pay a copay for office visits and a deductable for my ultrasounds. At this time, those are the two things i pay for in clinic. My medications are a lot less expensive than clomid.
Not at this point.

2013 - 2014
Many of the typical fertility procedures cannot happen at this clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett] because they’re located at a clinic that’s affiliated with a church-based hospital, such as using donor sperm. The clinic was pretty expensive as well, comparatively speaking. The office staff were very competent and professional, but also compassionate.... The staff & dr were very caring & professional. The clinic was beautiful & very clean.
2013 - 2014
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Many of the typical fertility procedures cannot happen at this clinic because they’re located at a clinic that’s affiliated with a church-based hospital, such as using donor sperm. The clinic was pretty expensive as well, comparatively speaking. The office staff were very competent and professional, but also compassionate.
I don’t remember any specifically but the nurses were unbelievable here.
I felt like Dr. Kallwnberger showed compassion while doing the initial consultation. He was an effective listener, and he addressed all of my questions, and I had many. I would have appreciated it if he showed more urgency to address our concerns about getting pregnant.
Be very direct from the get-go about what the expectations are, and a potential time frame.
It’s been quite some time since I was as seen by this doctor. He gave me a full exam, and ran dye tests to check for scar tissue in my tubes. Previously, my tubes had been tied, then I had surgery to resect them, so the dr was ensuring that they were open and properly working. He also performed a semen analysis. The test determined that the semen had poor morphology, which meant that the shape of the head of the sperm couldn’t penetrate the egg. We had to move so we weren’t able to take the next steps with this doctor.
I can’t remember. Our insurance paid for the sperm test and my exam. The price seemed high, and we could not afford it
We didn’t have this procedure

2011 - 2013
nurses [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] are amazing. My husband was out of town working during my IVF process. The nurses held my hand and walked me through so much of the process and never missed a beat or acted too busy to care about me...have a one on one about everything you will go through. My greatest concern was giving myself shots. They told me I could do it and they show you exactly how, they are a god send!!! I loved every single person in that clinic, they are amazing!
2011 - 2013
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
They set down with you and have a one on one about everything you will go through. My greatest concern was giving myself shots. They told me I could do it and they show you exactly how, they are a god send!!! I loved every single person in that clinic, they are amazing!
He was amazing from the beginning to the end. After the negative pregnancy test, we met with him personally in his office!
His nurses are amazing. My husband was out of town working during my IVF process. The nurses held my hand and walked me through so much of the process and never missed a beat or acted too busy to care about me.
He is so caring. You are a patient to him, and he cares so much. If you like the kind of doctor that sugar coats things, he’s not your guy. He’s open and honest but blunt with the delivery of the message. He’s not rude about it at all. I only wish he wouldn’t have been on vacation on the day of the transfer.
Tell him everything. Even if it is embarrassing to you. He’s heard it all. I got sick in the middle of the IVF procedure and didn’t want to tell him, I ended up having surgery as well.
I don’t remember very much it’s been so long ago. However, I’m praying that I can try again in the next few months.
I don’t remember very well!

2008 - 2013
Bennett Fertility clinic is the best in OKC if not the state. I know so many people who have had success getting pregnant through them. Everyone is so kind & helpful & everyone works with your needs.... Femara for a few cycles & 5 IUIs, 3 with hormone injections. The last producing a triplet pregnancy. I lost the triplet at 8 weeks and gave birth to twin girls.... I spent $6,000 out if pocket over the course of 2 years for medicines, ultrasounds & IUIs
2008 - 2013
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. Reshef listened compassionately & treated me like he was speaking to his daughter who is my age. He was always caring and personable while being knowledgeable & exact
Beverly is frank & sinetimes rough around the edges but is wonderful at her job, highly efficient & truly cares.
Dr. Eli Reshef is an incredible human being & doctor. I felt so cared for personally & as a patient. He somehow gets you in and out in 10 minutes having fully listened to your questions & explained treatment options. I take my twins to see him almost every year on their birthday bc they would not be here without him. I tell all my friends with infertility to see him.
Do what he says. He’s one of the foremost experts on the country!
We took it cycle now cycle and did what was best for me physically & emotionally. Femara for a few cycles & 5 IUIs, 3 with hormone injections. The last producing a triplet pregnancy. I lost the triplet at 8 weeks and gave birth to twin girls.

2 IVF, Donor Sperm
+ Friendliness Efficiency Compassion Knowledge Determination - Scheduling Wait times The staff [at Integris Bennett] was extremely friendly at all times. They made sure to make us feel wanted and comfortable. We even took our toddler son to many appointments. They were always sweet and thoughtful of our drive and our son’s needs.
European, Other
2 IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
+ Friendliness Efficiency Compassion Knowledge Determination - Scheduling Wait times The staff was extremely friendly at all times. They made sure to make us feel wanted and comfortable. We even took our toddler son to many appointments. They were always sweet and thoughtful of our drive and our son’s needs.
He treated my wife and I like humans. We were the first couple in Oklahoma to do Reciprocal IVF. We were successful on our first cycle, but have had difficulty conceiving our second child.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Karen Johnson)
Karen was extremely compassionate. Diligent to our care. Problem solver.
As stated before, he had never experienced reciprocal ivf, but we were the first and made sure we were Comfortable throughout. He had to come up with while new paperwork and consents. He had to problem solve and rethink processes.
Don’t give up.
We financed with ARC. There was some confusion with bills being sent to our house that should be billed to our contract with ARC. We also had to cover some expenses we did not initially know were not covered by ARC.
He was comfortable with both. Explained risks.
Oklahoma City

The billing process [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] leaves a lot to be desired. They lost a payment of mine and it took a while for me to get the payment adjusted. Overall, they are friendly and knowledgeable. They typically worked me into a convenient schedule for my work schedule, wasn’t always possible, but they tried...She [nurse] was compassionate and helpful. She had a lot of experience and typically knew how best to respond to certain complications.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The billing process leaves a lot to be desired. They lost a payment of mine and it took a while for me to get the payment adjusted. Overall, they are friendly and knowledgeable. They typically worked me into a convenient schedule for my work schedule, wasn’t always possible, but they tried.
He explained everything well and let my husband and I set the pace.
She was compassionate and helpful. She had a lot of experience and typically knew how best to respond to certain complications.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
He is definitely experienced and explains what to expect in an easy-to-understand manner. I would say that he is straight business. This probably works for people who like to get straight to the point. I would appareciate it a little more compassion.
Be patient.
We did letrazole fro CD 3-7 and an HCG trigger shot right before ovulation. He completed 2 U/S each months. This remained the process even though IUI.
Before I meet my deductible, my U/S are $169 a piece, after they are $33. My femara prescription was $7 and my ovidrel was $150. The IUI was $535 each attempt, no insurance coverage for that.
Oklahoma City
Haven’t had any issues with our payments being correct-we are self pay but know upfront what our costs are. When prices increased we knew ahead of time. It’s a busy place with lots of patients. They [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] often run behind some.... Ultrasounds $150 Iui $250 Hsg $1100... Sometimes she [nurse] seems rushed and stressed. She does answer any questions I have and is great about returning my phone calls.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Haven’t had any issues with our payments being correct-we are self pay but know upfront what our costs are. When prices increased we knew ahead of time. It’s a busy place with lots of patients. They often run behind some.
Great bedside manner, answers questions, at times he couldn’t remember all things from our chart but was candid and told us and we’d talk about it more
Sometimes she seems rushed and stressed. She does answer any questions I have and is great about returning my phone calls.
Initially he took us out of procedure room and into his office to discuss our plan of action, didn’t seemed rushed and answered all questions we had. Very thorough with explaining findings from ultrasounds, tests, etc. Explained procedures so I knew what to expect as it was happening.
Do research and ask questions.
3 unmedicates cycles-we have make factor so use donor sperm. Hcg Etsy after 3-normal. Femara cycle-weird side effects, missed ovulation (ultrasound prior shows no follicles), next cycle I medicated my choice to get Femara out of me. Clomid for iui #5. Will do 2 more cycles with clomid then re-eval.
Ultrasounds $150 Iui $250 Hsg $1100
Oklahoma City
The receptionists [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] are not very friendly or personable. They could use better receptionists that are more empathetic to certain situations. The nurse and physician are great and a pleasure to work with.... Beverly always asked about how I was doing and if I had any questions or concerns. She always took time out of her day to explain each process/test.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The receptionists are not very friendly or personable. They could use better receptionists that are more empathetic to certain situations. The nurse and physician are great and a pleasure to work with.
They always welcome you with a smile and ask you about your personal situations.
Dr. Reshef is very knowledgeable in his career. He is willing to do whatever the patient asks of him and he follows the patient’s treatment plan not his own. He listens to every question/concern the patient has during each visit.
Ask questions if you don’t know the answer. He’s always willing to answer them.
My care started with a consultation and what our wishes/goals included. I then had a HSG test to see if I had any blockages, etc. I then did 9 cycles on femara, 6 of which we did IUIs. The other 3 times, my spouse was unable to give samples for the procedure. We are currently saving money for IVF.
Semen wash $250 IUI $262

2013 - 2017
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
I had a great experience with Bennet Fertility clinic. Every member of the staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Gender testing maybe important to some but I did not care what we got, just that we ended up with babies.... Mary Kathryn [a staff member] is warm and fuzzy and gives you the warm best side manner if you need it.... She is the yen to bundren's yang
2013 - 2017
European, Native American, Other
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
He and MK took wonderful care of me and my husband. They answered all my questions and did an amazing job getting me pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Kathryn )
My only issue was MK was a little low on the cost of IVF. We would have padded our loan a bit more but other than that, she is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and is always warm. She is the yen to bundren's yang
Dr. B is a rainy day doctor. He does not create false hope. He gives you a realistic idea of what is going to happen. He is incredibly thorough with his patient history and plan. Mary Kathryn is warm and fuzzy and gives you the warm best side manner if you need it.
He is not warm and fuzzy but he is excellent at what he does.
Lap for endo/hysterscopic Lupron 6 months Straight into traditional IVF cycle Egg stimulated and monitored for eggs Map of where to put embryos Trigger shot Egg retrival Updates on embryos Fresh transfer day 5 2 embryos transfered resulting in pregnancy of twins 4 frozen embryos
It was around $18,000
Oklahoma City

We transferred 2 embryos [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] bc of my age, and the uncertainty if we would do it again. He [Dr. Reshef] is open for that if certain factors line up...Professional and thorough. Great staff. They didn't mind if you called with questions after hours. Always happy to help you feel more comfortable through the process...Beverly was incredibly caring and compassionate. She took the time to get to know me as a person. She would remember things I had told her about and ask how it was going. It meant a lot to me to have someone so caring and compassionate walking this journey with me.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
No complaints. Professional and thorough. Great staff. They didn't mind if you called with questions after hours. Always happy to help you feel more comfortable through the process. Walker through demonstrations of everything you needed to know.
He was very thorough and didn't rush things. Made sure I understood everything that was going on.
Very friendly. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does, and is meant to do it. Everything he does was fine thoroughly and with excellence. From the initial meeting to go over things, all the way until I walked out of his office pregnant he treated me with the utmost respect and make me feel at ease with the process.
Ask questions. No question is too silly!
Started with a mapping appt to map the shale of my uterus and make sure things would go smoothly for the procedure. I did IVF with icsi. I had an egg retrieval, and then did a fresh cycle embryo transfer.
We transferred 2 embryos bc of my age, and the uncertainty if we would do it again. He is open for that if certain factors line up.

2011 - 2014
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
staff [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] are very compassionate...All nurses involved were wonderful. They explained the protocol schedule in depth. If we had a question, they knew the answer...Definitely attending the class was helpful to learn about the options and financial costs. All the staff were great. We never had any issues that made me doubt our decisions to use them. Everyone was friendly and compassionate and helpful. I would recommend them highly
2011 - 2014
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Him amd his staff are very compassionate
All nurses involved were wonderful. They explained the protocol schedule in depth. If we had a question, they knew the answer. Very compassionate and friendly!
Dr. Reshef is an amazing man. He is very compassionate, even held my hand while I was going to sleep and crying when we had to do a D&C for miscarriage. I felt like a person not a patient. He explained everything for us as we went through our fertility process.
It's a very emotional process, make sure and have a great support system or find a counseling support group
We had every fertility test done (sperm check, basal temp readings, HSG, Exploratory lap, multiple post coital tests, ultrasounds and was all normal before we came to the unexplained infertility. We then decided on IVF as other options were not going to be helpful.
He explained very well the possibility of embyos not taking and chance of multiples. He recommended 2 or 3. We decided on 2 as a couple.
2006 - 2010
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr K's staff [at Integris Bennett Fertility Institute] is one of his biggest positives. BJ, Elaine, and then the ladies in his office were all wonderful...About 11,000 plus $500 for mess with cycle number one and about $2500 for Ned's with the second cycle (mostly covered by insurance)...Different nurses measured follicles which resulted in some variance. The nurses were very involved and answered questions and returned calls promptly
2006 - 2010
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. K always cared -- I have called him in the middle of the night and he answered. He was always kind, but very honest. His bedside manner is definitely unique but I always felt like I was in good hands.
Dr K's staff is one of his biggest positives. BJ, Elaine, and then the ladies in his office were all wonderful.
My cycles never went as planned and I was very emotional. Dr K is very matter of fact and sometimes seemed a little abrupt and dismissive of my concerns. Ultimately, though, I think he knew best.
Ask questions and speak up. Be your own advocate. Don't be afraid to "shop around." Over all, we were very pleased with our outcome, although we experienced both success and failure
I did a long Lupron protocol with both cycles. So lupron, bcp, then menopur and follistim to stim. I developed a massive cyst during each cycle which resulted in an added drug.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
The nurses at the clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] have been so amazing so far the have answered all emails with a smile literally.... Until the IVF class it’s kinda hard to know what’s going to happen and the next steps to be taken. That has been the only frustrating part. Overall everyone has been super nice to us. I’m looking forward to the rest of our treatment and I feel like we are in good hands.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The nurses at the clinic have been so amazing so far the have answered all emails with a smile literally.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy Hicks )
The nurse has been my absolute favorite every email she sends makes me feel like we are friends and she is always very quick to respond.
Eli has been very helpful so far we are only half way through our treatment. He remembered a patient from 13 years ago that referred us to the clinic and knew the exact age there kids are now. He seems to show compassion but always is a very intelligent man and def stays to the point without sugar coating things.
Be patient
3,995 for meds 12-14 for cycle
Oklahoma City

Amazing nursing staff [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute]. They knew my by name. Mary Katherine gave me her cell phone number to contact her with any concerns. They go out of their way to ask how life is, work, family...The clinic is run very well. There's a team of women that all work there and are also sweet...Diagnostic laparoscopy with chromotubation, Uterine septum repair, Laser ablation. Now currently on Lupron therapy
Other, Prefer not to answer
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
They know my name, treat me like their only patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Katherine )
Amazing nursing staff. They knew my by name. Mary Katherine gave me her cell phone number to contact her with any concerns. They go out of their way to ask how life is, work, family.
Dr. Bundren shows compassion and empathy for his patients while bringing with him 35+ years of experience. He treats each patient like an individual and try to customize their care and not make it just a number.
Just make an appointment to talk to him.
I don't have any in fertility coverage. So I've spent my max out-of-pocket just with the surgery and hospitalization ($3000).
Oklahoma City

Out of pocket (private pay) for 2 ultrasounds, medication, iui, sperm wash [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] was around $950...I went in for an ultrasound around day 3. I took Femera days 5-9. I went back in for another ultrasound around day 10-12, at that time I was told when to do the trigger shot and when the iui would be scheduled. On the 3rd round I also used progesterone...She [nurse] was great!
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
They were friendly and very helpful!
He was very considerate of my feelings.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: I can't think of her name)
She was great!
I really enjoyed working with Doctor Reshef. He was very considerate of my feelings and concerns. I really feel as though he cared about me feelings and concerns. He always to the time to talk to me about any concerns I had. I also really enjoyed that I saw him at (and he performed) every ultrasound and iui we did there.
I really feel as though he is a great, considerate Doctor!
Out of pocket (private pay) for 2 ultrasounds, medication, iui, sperm wash was around $950.

2012 - 2016
The experience with everyone at that clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] was always positive. I even brought back my babies after they were born to meet Dr Reshef and he was so excited to see them!...I was comfortable with him [Dr. Reshef] from the first time I met him. He was very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions. He let me know step-by-step what the plan was and how it all would work. I love Dr Reshef and highly recommend him!
2012 - 2016
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
It’s been years since I’ve been to this clinic but I only have great memories. The experience with everyone at that clinic was always positive. I even brought back my babies after they were born to meet Dr Reshef and he was so excited to see them!
I was comfortable with him from the first time I met him. He was very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions. He let me know step-by-step what the plan was and how it all would work. I love Dr Reshef and highly recommend him!
Because I have PCOS I don’t ovulate. My OB tried clomid for several cycles and that didn’t work which was why she referred me to Dr Reshef. He wanted to start with a simple treatment and work our way up if need be. We started with Femara. It worked on the first cycle for the both times I went to him to get help getting pregnant.
2012 - 2013
We seemed more like a number to the nurse [at Integris Bennett Fertility Institute]. No compassion from her at all...Be prepared to pay upfront. Usually not too long of a wait time. Don't expect to see the doctor at every visit. Sometimes visits are handled by his nurse only. Sometimes visits feel rushed, like they're trying to get you in arms out as quickly as possible...Treatment strategy was IUI, due to my age (over 35 at the time of treatment). Results were many negative pregnancy tests and lots of heartache.
2012 - 2013
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
At our initial consultation, Dr. Reshef sat down and visited with us about his recommendations.
We seemed more like a number to the nurse. No compassion from her at all.
Dr. Reshef was kind, but not always available. There came a time in our treatment when he discouraged IVF, which was very difficult to hear. It did not feel like we were always a priority, perhaps because we were an older couple.
Start treatment as soon as you think you might have an infertility problem.
I don't remember exact costs, but I do recall that it was quite expensive.
None
2006 - 2012
The doctors and staff and Bennett Fertility Clinic have years of experience and have a proven track record of success. Dr. Reshef is an ethical doctor who is very trustworthy. The clinic does a good job of keeping the appointments on time so we never had to wait very long to see the doctor or nurse.... We had more viable embryos than needed. But Dr. Reshef would not implant them due to the fact that he has such a high success rate. He did not believe implanting more than was statistically needed would be responsible. I really appreciated him being so honest and responsible.
2006 - 2012
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. Reshef never seemed rushed and always took time to answer any questions we had and provide a thorough explanation.
Dr. Reshef and his staff were very professional. They provided excellent service and were very compassionate. They were always willing to take the time to answer any questions and provide a thorough explanation of the procedures and recommendations.
Do not feel hesitant to ask questions.
Due to male infertility issues we first tried IUI. Once this was not successful we did IVF. Dr. Reshef felt like this would be the best treatment option for us. We had 3 embryos implanted and ended up having twins.
The total cost for IUI and IVF was around $16,000
2011 - 2018
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Communication is great. I did have to call more than once to the financial lady though. I felt overall the clinic [Integris-Bennett] does a great job working with the doctor and nurses. It’s clean and friendly atmosphere...The nurses at Bennet are helpful and kind....We always transferred two embryos...Dr. Reshef is a very caring doctor who cares about his patients....He was patient and kind. Took time to talk to us
2011 - 2018
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Communication is great. I did have to call more than once to the financial lady though. I felt overall the clinic does a great job working with the doctor and nurses. It’s clean and friendly atmosphere.
He was patient and kind. Took time to talk to us
The nurses at Bennet are helpful and kind.
Dr. Reshef is a very caring doctor who cares about his patients. After we lost our daughter who was stillborn he brought us in his office to give us condolences. He tries all he can to get your pregnant and stay pregnant.
To take care of your body and trust Dr. Reshef
We used Lupron, Menopur, Follistim
We always transferred two embryos

2014 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Beverly [a nurse at Integris Bennet Fertility Institute] is rude a lot of the time, both over the phone and in person. She makes you feel stupid instead of just answering questions and explaining things. If I didn't like and trust Dr. Reshef so much, I would go elsewhere to avoid Beverly.... Scheduling is always as easy as any other doctor, no issues at all that I can think of.
2014 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
No complaints. Any time I have called with a question, it has been answered. Scheduling is always as easy as any other doctor, no issues at all that I can think of.
Beverly is rude a lot of the time, both over the phone and in person. She makes you feel stupid instead of just answering questions and explaining things. If I didn't like and trust Dr. Reshef so much, I would go elsewhere to avoid Beverly.
Dr. Reshef has always been very kind toward us. He fully explained the issues we were having, and since our problem is male factor, he even works with my husband's doctor to determine cause/treatment.
I have been told we need ivf, but we haven't proceeded because of the cost. I was told it would be $15,000.
Oklahoma City

The nursing staff [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is amazing and always knew my name when I walked in the door...$14,000 that included meds and egg retrieval and transfer...The clinic was great and very helpful and compassionate...After our failed IVF he [Dr. David Kallenberger] stated he wished he had been more aggressive with my medications because of my age. That was very upsetting since he knew my age
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The clinic was great and very helpful and compassionate.
The nursing staff is amazing and always knew my name when I walked in the door.
Simply amazing.
After our failed IVF he stated he wished he had been more aggressive with my medications because of my age. That was very upsetting since he knew my age when he was cashing my $14,000 check. We could not afford a second try to be more aggressive.
Don't use him.
He adjusted my medication once. There's not much more I can remember, just that he had very little faith that IVF would work.
$14,000 that included meds and egg retrieval and transfer
Oklahoma City

Appointments [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute- OK City] are very easy to make, but the nurses do not take a strong interest in the individual patient. There was also a pregnant nurse during a cycle, which was a little frustrating to see a few times a week at a fertility clinic. My favorite nurse left the clinic as well.... ~$15,000 for IVF cycle (not including meds)
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Appointments are very easy to make, but the nurses do not take a strong interest in the individual patient. There was also a pregnant nurse during a cycle, which was a little frustrating to see a few times a week at a fertility clinic. My favorite nurse left the clinic as well.
Dr. Kallenberger has a lot of experience as a fertility doctor and has had a lot of success through the years. However, I do not feel that he is up to date with the most recent research and protocols, and he was not as willing to be aggressive with my treatment.
If you do not feel like your questions are being answered, push to find more answers/perform more tests.
~$15,000 for IVF cycle (not including meds)
Dr. Kallenberger is willing to transfer 2 embryos if you ask.
Oklahoma City

I feel like this clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is a great place to start in your infertility journey. You get great one on one care with a doctor and nurse team that truly care. They are very knowledgeable and offer great care.... I loved how Dr. Reshief was always there to see me at each and every appointment. I didn’t have a different doctor each time I went in. I feel like he is 100% dedicated to his patients. I also feel like he is very knowledgeable... I loved how I always saw Dr. Reshief and his same nurse
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I feel like this clinic is a great place to start in your infertility journey. You get great one on one care with a doctor and nurse team that truly care. They are very knowledgeable and offer great care.
I loved how I always saw Dr. Reshief and his same nurse.
I loved how I saw the same nurse each time I went in.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Be patient with the process.
Not sure. We never got there.