INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
3433 NW 56th
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405-949-6060
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute to a friend?
2 doctors
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
The Bennett fertility is very exceptional. I never had any issues with them. The admin staff and nurses were always super nice to me and my husband they got to know us by name which truly meant a lot since we were going through so much with them.... His main nurse, eli reshefs nurse, is very nice some days she didn’t seem to motivated to be there but she was always helpful if I had any questions. The Bennett fertility nurses were extremely nice and compassionate. Always cheerful and ready to help in anyway.
European, Latino
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The Bennett fertility is very exceptional. I never had any issues with them. The admin staff and nurses were always super nice to me and my husband they got to know us by name which truly meant a lot since we were going through so much with them. There isn’t much to tell a new patient just that they make you feel welcome and you may be nervous but they are always there to help in anyway they can and answer any questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
He made me feel important through my whole process and that he truly wanted to help me.
How was your experience with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
He was very considerate of my situation and did everything to help. He located certain problems and fixed my tubal blockage hoping to raise my chances of getting pregnant. He was blunt about how things may go which I liked I didn’t want to be lied to or given false hope. He didn’t always explain things thoroughly but I was able to ask his nurse more information or ask him questions and he was always helpful in explaining things I did not understand. Even though the ivf didn’t work I would still use him to try again if we were able to.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
To go in his office with hope and an opened mind, don’t get angry if he doesn’t sugar coat things he may not be the most sensitive in telling you what’s wrong but he does show it in other ways of being caring of your feelings going through the process.
Describe the protocols Eli Reshef used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
With ivf we did a flare protocol. I wasnon high dosage of meds to help produce my eggs and more of them. Since I have the low ovarian reserve he thought this was the best way doing a short but strong protocol. I didn’t respond to great to the meds I had to do the protocol longer which meant more doses of meds and money. I produced 7 follicles only retrieved 2 and one made it to a three day to be transferred. In the end the embryo didn’t attach and resulted in a negative pregnancy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
During ivf my insurance didn’t cover anything so it was very expensive I had to get a loan to pay for it all. During the other process it was 50 dollars every visit.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
The entire nursing staff at Bennett Fertility Clinic is AMAZING. They made our experience there so much easier. They were so caring, and were genuinely upset when our cycle failed. I don't think our experience would have been so great if it wasn't for the nursing staff...The strengths of our clinic was that they were so caring and really rooting for our successes. Everyone was so compassionate and amazing! Weaknesses were that they were so busy because Oklahoma City only has 2 Fertility clinics but they did a great job making us feel so important.
Native American, Other
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Kallenberger at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr Kallenberger came in and spoke with me before egg retrieval and helped calm my nerves. He made me feel very important. He held my hand and told me everything was going to be okay, because I was very nervous to go under. At our two week appointment post negative pregnancy test he spoke to us about our options and told us he thinks we have a really good chance on the new protocol he wants to start us on for our next cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jamie )
How was your experience with David Kallenberger at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr Kallenberger can seem very stern, and scary coming from a patient, but once you get to know him he isn't any of those things. He is so professional but at the same time very caring and only wants the best for his patients. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Kallenberger at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Don't be fooled by his fancy suits, and sternness in the beginning.
Describe the protocols David Kallenberger used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Our first cycle, we knew we suffered from severe Male Factor Infertility. We did a long lupron, and every monitoring appointment my follicles were measuring great. Until we went in for egg retrieval we didn't know that my egg quality was so poor. Dr. Kallenberger thinks that because of the birth control pills and long lupron that was overly suppressed and it resulted in poor egg quality. We are going to try a Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol next cycle and we feel really confident that it will work for us!
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Kallenberger at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
With all of the initial tests I'd say around $16,000
Describe David Kallenberger's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I don't have any comments. I only got to transfer 1 embryo so i was never offered the option of transferring 2.
Oklahoma City
The clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] was very nice, clean, friendly staff. I did have one incident where they coded some bloodwork wrong and my insurance denied it and I had to call them multiple times to get it re-coded. However after finally getting in touch with the manager they corrected it for us and it was taken care of...She [nurse] was very compassionate and friendly! However I did feel at times she was scatterbrained stress in an organized when I would call. I think that they are just so busy that may be another nurse would be a good addition to their office
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The clinic was very nice, clean, friendly staff. I did have one incident where they coded some bloodwork wrong and my insurance denied it and I had to call them multiple times to get it re-coded. However after finally getting in touch with the manager they corrected it for us and it was taken care of
He’s very compassionate at what he does and loves his patients! He’s a great listener and sits down with you in his office and gets a game plan as to what needs to be done. He straightforward and tells you what he thinks and that’s what we really liked as well!
He has one nurse . She was very compassionate and friendly! However I did feel at times she was scatterbrained stress in an organized when I would call. I think that they are just so busy that may be another nurse would be a good addition to their office
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
We had suffered two miscarriages and we were uncertain as to why. He sat down with us in his office and gave us a great game plan as to move forward in getting pregnant again. He gives you all of his contact information and is very easy to reach even on the weekends! I would use him over and over again if I had to and would recommend him to all my family and friends who are struggling with infertility
Just to be prepared to be well taken care of and listen to and know that you’re in excellent hands
Due to multiple miscarriages his first plan of action was bloodwork as to check for a clotting factor in lupus. After that he had set up a procedure to check ovulation. However I was ovulating on my own and didn’t need any more procedures from there and fortunately got pregnant again on our own.
$300 first visit, also fees for blood work that my insurance didn’t cover but I can’t remember how much that was
Describe Eli Reshef's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Oklahoma City
When I initially set up my appointment, there was a 4 month wait. The scheduling staff informed me that I could call back to try for an earlier appointment. And then encouraged me to call every day in order to check for any cancellations...Beverly was excellent at returning phone calls, and communicating with me as a patient. She works so very diligently to ensure that the clinic runs as efficiently as possible...I felt as though they went above and beyond in doing this for me, and was very appreciative.
European, Latino
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
When I initially set up my appointment, there was a 4 month wait. The scheduling staff informed me that I could call back to try for an earlier appointment. And then encouraged me to call every day in order to check for any cancellations. After scheduling my appointment for the 4 months out, I received a phone call within a couple hours from the office staff informing me of a cancellation within a month. I felt as though they went above and beyond in doing this for me, and was very appreciative.
Dr. Reshef was able to validate each of my concerns regarding my recurrent miscarriages. He was very sensitive in explaining the "plan" in order to increase my likelihood of carrying a healthy child. He welcomed me, as his patient, to look up research and be an active participant in my treatment plan. He went over the specific statistics related to the odds of my conceiving and carrying a healthy child, and provided a pep talk to help me get out of the dumps of being in the 1% of the population to have 3 consecutive miscarriages with 0 existing children. I appreciated his honesty here. Dr. Reshef was even sensitive to explain that all of my records will show my diagnosis labeling me as a "habitual aborter" so that I was not caught off-guard by the label, which I appreciated. As someone who desperately wants a child, I cringe at the sight of being labeled as anything to do with abort.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly)
Dr. Reshef was extremely compassionate towards my situation. He did not make me feel as though I was any less important that any other patient. He spent time answering each and every one of my questions. When I called with more questions he was happy to answer them for me. He ran a myriad of tests in order to attempt to find a reason for my recurrent miscarriages. I was required to call about the blood test results, which I was not keen on. I would have rather had the office call when the blood work was returned, so I was not calling unnecessarily until the results were in. When the results were in, I was told I had a borderline high level of antinuclear antibodies. Dr. Reshef dismissed this stating that it was not enough to be causing problems, and I trust his judgement.
Ask questions, as he truly wants you to be actively involved in your treatment plans.
The following blood tests were done: Factor V Leiden- Negative, Ovarian Function- Fine, Anti-Nuclear Antibodies 1:160, Chromosome Analysis- Fine. I also had a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) in order to determine if my uterus was abnormally shaped. It was normally shaped, and each of my tubes were clear. I was placed on Progesterone suppositories during my luteal phase to thicken my uterine lining. I did not have an abnormal uterine lining, as this was just as a precautionary measure.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
This clinic [ INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is in an older building, so if you are looking for new and fancy, look elsewhere. I love that my money doesn't go for a fancy office, it goes towards treatments. They do their best to stay on schedule and manage their time well. The exam rooms are on the smaller side, so limit the amount of people you bring to your appointment...They [nurses] are AWESOME! These nurses feel like family and are family. I'm greeted with a warm smile, and feel welcome the moment I walk in. Mary Katherine is amazing and I can't speak highly enough of her. She is caring but stern when she needs to be. She stays on top of me to make sure I am honest about how I'm feeling. She's gentle when administering shots and I appreciate that more than she'll know.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
This clinic is in an older building, so if you are looking for new and fancy, look elsewhere. I love that my money doesn't go for a fancy office, it goes towards treatments. They do their best to stay on schedule and manage their time well. The exam rooms are on the smaller side, so limit the amount of people you bring to your appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr. BUNDREN took the time to sit with me in his office before we ever made it to the examination room. He spoke with me and listened to me. He couldn't believe the clinic I was previously at missed such a huge diagnosis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Katherine)
They are AWESOME! These nurses feel like family and are family. I'm greeted with a warm smile, and feel welcome the moment I walk in. Mary Katherine is amazing and I can't speak highly enough of her. She is caring but stern when she needs to be. She stays on top of me to make sure I am honest about how I'm feeling. She's gentle when administering shots and I appreciate that more than she'll know.
How was your experience with Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr.Bundren has an immense amount of experience in the field of reproductive endocrinology. He made me feel at ease the moment I stepped through the door. His knowledge of my situation and effort to ask personal questions allowed him to make almost an immediate diagnosis which was ignored by my previous clinic. He is warm and comforting during stressful and emotional situations. I am beyond thankful that we found Dr. Bundren.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
You'll wish you'd have found him sooner!
Describe the protocols Clark Bundren used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I am still under treatment. I was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis, PCOS and a septate uterus. He immediately informed me that not only would IUI and other treatments be ineffective, they could be deadly if I didn't have surgery to fix these issues. I had laproscopic surgery 12/01/16 followed by 6 months of Depot Lupron. I am currently on shot 4 of 6 and we are also treating my low thyroid and vitamin deficiency. We will evaluate after the 6th shot to see if more surgery is necessary and if not, we will proceed with IVF. Possibly late fall early winter. If finances allow.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Lupron is covered by insurance. Laproscopic surgery cost me out of pocket $1300 blood work runs through hospital so it does get pricey. 1 round IVF will be close to $ 20000
Oklahoma City
Beverly is not always the most sensitive or nurturing person but when Dr. Reshef talked about possibly canceling my procedure, she was there for me during a really hard time. She made me aware that as a woman, I have rights. If I wanted to proceed that it was my choice. Her compassion during a really hard time was very touching because it happened at the moment that I needed it the most...The total was around $25K. The initial charges were $15K for the procedure, ultra sounds and blood work then $5K for medication. The medication didn't cover all that I needed. I had to order more medication at around a total of $3K. After everything was over, I received 3 more bills and wonder if I will receive more.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Bennett Institute does not have the best customer service. I was there to see Dr. Reshef so that is all that mattered to me but the clinic does need to work on their customer service. Women and men are going through a difficult period and they need the staff to go above and beyond especially with the amount of money that is being paid.
Dr. Reshef is one of the kindest doctors I know. He made me feel very comfortable through a process that no female ever wants to go through. He is a very caring man and sensitive to the process. Dr Reshef would always take the time to answer my questions in detail. I never felt rushed when he was in the room, he would always take his time with me. He got to know me and my husband on a personal level and that went a very long way with us.
Dr. Reshef is a very nurturing doctor. He goes above and beyond to be there for his patients 24/7. When I was stressed out or worried about something, he had a way in which he made me feel at ease about the entire process and what I was going through. He can't control the results of the process but he will help you as much as he possibly can and is a very honest, ethical doctor.
Give him 110% because he is an expert and knows what he is doing. Ask questions, take your health in your own hands. Although he will give you a lot of information, it is up to you to do the research and ask questions when you don't understand.
We did a Flare protocol where the medication process was very intense. Because of our situation, we had to get the ICSI IVF where the sperm was injected into the egg very strategically. We started out with very strong antibiotics and I was on birth control until they told me to stop. I was tested for Cystic Fibrosis and I was not a carrier. I gave myself Lupron twice a day 12 hours apart then added Gonal and Menopur. At one of my ultra sounds, I was told that I might have to cancel because I only had 2 eggs. The next appointment I had 3 eggs and at the very end I ended up having 5 eggs. We had 3 viable eggs at egg retrieval. I had 2 of the eggs that fertilized and we transferred both eggs on day 3. The embryologist and Dr. Reshef said they were perfect. I had my 2 week blood work and I was pregnant. The next blood work showed that my HCG was going down and I was having a miscarriage.
I always wanted to put in 2 eggs if possible and he agreed that it would help the chances.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
The nurse [at Integris] was horribly rude. She made you feel like you were ridiculous for thinking you needed infertility treatment. I asked the doctor about IVF with her in the room after getting told my husbands sperm count was below 5 million ( I also have PCOS) the doctor asked my age and when i said 22 the nurse interrupted and said "Asboutely not!" It was very upsetting. I called my husband crying after every appointment because of her.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I think Dr. Reshef is very knowledgeable and kind but too conservative in his treatment plans which was not for us at the time. His nurse was rude and unorganized in calculating correct dates for treatment which is vital. If it were not for his nurse, I would refer others to his office.
The nurse at his office was very rude to me. She discredited my feelings for IVF treatment due to my young age (22 at the time) even me and my husbands diagnosis made us very qualified for IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: cant remember)
The nurse was horribly rude. She made you feel like you were ridiculous for thinking you needed infertility treatment. I asked the doctor about IVF with her in the room after getting told my husbands sperm count was below 5 million ( I also have PCOS) the doctor asked my age and when i said 22 the nurse interrupted and said "Asboutely not!" It was very upsetting. I called my husband crying after every appointment because of her.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr.Reshef was very kind but did not spend much time with you each appointment. I missed an opportunity for an IUI because the calendar was off and I ovulated before the procedure would have been done. I wish more time had been taken to listen and a plans could have been made that were appropriate. He is conservative in his treatment plans.
Don't be afraid to speak up if you feel like the treatment is not right for you
Letrozole was used instead of Clomid so as to not thin the uterine lining more. Even with a very low sperm count and PCOS it was suggested to do 3-6 IUI before moving on to IVF.
The cost for IUI was much higher than it is at my new clinic.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Although there was a long wait for our initial consultation with Dr. Reshef (about 3 months), all of our appointments and follow-ups were scheduled right on time. We were very impressed with the efficiency of the clinic and how great of a job they did running on time. I've been told that to get back in with Dr. Reshef when we're ready to try again, the wait would be shorter.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. Reshef sat down with us for our consultation and listened to everything we'd had done to that point. He repeated some tests and ordered some new ones, and mapped out an initial plan for treatment. He was warm and always used our names and would give a kind touch. Even when we were getting repeated vaginal ultrasounds, it was professional but still warm. He answered every question we had and presented the information in an understandable way.
Beverly was sometimes brusque in her communication, but she was thorough and efficient. We were always impressed with how quickly our appointments went and we attribute a lot of that to Beverly keeping things on track. It was clear that she and Dr. Reshef have a very strong working relationship and work well together.
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Reshef. He was a great communicator. He was realistic in his plan but kept us informed of the reasoning for various tests and procedures. He answered questions about potential outcomes and was kind and warm in all of his communication.
Don't be afraid to ask questions about your concerns - he is happy to explain anything that's unclear.
I had previously had a couple of femara cycles with my family physician at a lower dose. We used provera to start a new cycle, and then Dr. Reshef started us with 7.5mg Femara (3 pills) on cycle days 5-9. I had a hysterosalpinogram on cycle day 3. We had a couple of monitoring transvaginal ultrasounds to assess the number of follicles and my lining. We used an ovidrel trigger shot and then an IUI procedure. The outcome of that cycle was a negative pregnancy test. The next month, we went back for monitoring and were planning to do the same protocol, but I had an allergic reaction to an unknown allergen with a fever when I was midway through taking the femara. Since Dr. Reshef's office also treats high risk pregnant patients, they told me not to come in since I had a fever and the IUI was cancelled. We saved the ovidrel trigger shot. My husband and I had sex anyway, and I conceived.
I think our HSG was around $800. Most of our appointments were about $200 for the appointment and ultrasound. The femara was covered by insurance and very inexpensive; I think the ovidrel trigger shot was $60.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Reshef's nurse [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is on top of her game and is very organized. She handles all of his patients and is easily accessible. The only negative thing that ever happened was once, when I had a question about potential treatment, she wouldn't even ask him about it. She simply told me no. It was a little offputting that she wouldn't even ask him for me.... My insurance covered most of the procedures. I did not have many procedures though, and certainly none that were more expensive (ie egg retrieval, transfer, etc.).
Native American, Prefer not to answer
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. Reshef and his nurse are both compassionate and caring. Bedside manner here is a bit better than another clinic I have been to. They are easy to get into if needed. The nurse knows her stuff but I feel she sometimes takes it upon herself to make decisions without first consulting the doctor.
Dr. Reshef's nurse is available all the time. She personally handles all communication with him and it is very easy to get a hold of her for questions. They are both very compassionate as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: don't recall but he only has one)
Dr. Reshef's nurse is on top of her game and is very organized. She handles all of his patients and is easily accessible. The only negative thing that ever happened was once, when I had a question about potential treatment, she wouldn't even ask him about it. She simply told me no. It was a little offputting that she wouldn't even ask him for me.
Dr. Reshef is very compassionate. He made me feel like he understood how I felt and made every attempt to provide the care I wanted. He is very accessible and his nurse is on top of her game. I never felt pressured to resort to costly treatments that I was not yet ready for.
Ask him detailed questions. He can be hard to understand sometimes (due to an accent), so make sure you ask ask ask if you are unsure of what he is telling you. He's good at explaining things on a simplistic level. If you want more scientific understanding, then ask.
I have had multiple miscarriages (10+). He started me on Femara, as I was not ready to try IVF. I'm not sure why Femara was chosen, as I ovulate on my own and getting pregnant is not the issue for me. I did become pregnant but lost the baby at 10 weeks. I'm certain, had I wanted to try IVF, that he would have facilitated that request.
2013 - 2014
Many of the typical fertility procedures cannot happen at this clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett] because they’re located at a clinic that’s affiliated with a church-based hospital, such as using donor sperm. The clinic was pretty expensive as well, comparatively speaking. The office staff were very competent and professional, but also compassionate.... The staff & dr were very caring & professional. The clinic was beautiful & very clean.
2013 - 2014
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Many of the typical fertility procedures cannot happen at this clinic because they’re located at a clinic that’s affiliated with a church-based hospital, such as using donor sperm. The clinic was pretty expensive as well, comparatively speaking. The office staff were very competent and professional, but also compassionate.
I don’t remember any specifically but the nurses were unbelievable here.
I felt like Dr. Kallwnberger showed compassion while doing the initial consultation. He was an effective listener, and he addressed all of my questions, and I had many. I would have appreciated it if he showed more urgency to address our concerns about getting pregnant.
Be very direct from the get-go about what the expectations are, and a potential time frame.
It’s been quite some time since I was as seen by this doctor. He gave me a full exam, and ran dye tests to check for scar tissue in my tubes. Previously, my tubes had been tied, then I had surgery to resect them, so the dr was ensuring that they were open and properly working. He also performed a semen analysis. The test determined that the semen had poor morphology, which meant that the shape of the head of the sperm couldn’t penetrate the egg. We had to move so we weren’t able to take the next steps with this doctor.
I can’t remember. Our insurance paid for the sperm test and my exam. The price seemed high, and we could not afford it
We didn’t have this procedure
2008 - 2013
Bennett Fertility clinic is the best in OKC if not the state. I know so many people who have had success getting pregnant through them. Everyone is so kind & helpful & everyone works with your needs.... Femara for a few cycles & 5 IUIs, 3 with hormone injections. The last producing a triplet pregnancy. I lost the triplet at 8 weeks and gave birth to twin girls.... I spent $6,000 out if pocket over the course of 2 years for medicines, ultrasounds & IUIs
2008 - 2013
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. Reshef listened compassionately & treated me like he was speaking to his daughter who is my age. He was always caring and personable while being knowledgeable & exact
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly )
Beverly is frank & sinetimes rough around the edges but is wonderful at her job, highly efficient & truly cares.
Dr. Eli Reshef is an incredible human being & doctor. I felt so cared for personally & as a patient. He somehow gets you in and out in 10 minutes having fully listened to your questions & explained treatment options. I take my twins to see him almost every year on their birthday bc they would not be here without him. I tell all my friends with infertility to see him.
Do what he says. He’s one of the foremost experts on the country!
We took it cycle now cycle and did what was best for me physically & emotionally. Femara for a few cycles & 5 IUIs, 3 with hormone injections. The last producing a triplet pregnancy. I lost the triplet at 8 weeks and gave birth to twin girls.
2 IVF, Donor Sperm
+ Friendliness Efficiency Compassion Knowledge Determination - Scheduling Wait times The staff [at Integris Bennett] was extremely friendly at all times. They made sure to make us feel wanted and comfortable. We even took our toddler son to many appointments. They were always sweet and thoughtful of our drive and our son’s needs.
European, Other
2 IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
+ Friendliness Efficiency Compassion Knowledge Determination - Scheduling Wait times The staff was extremely friendly at all times. They made sure to make us feel wanted and comfortable. We even took our toddler son to many appointments. They were always sweet and thoughtful of our drive and our son’s needs.
He treated my wife and I like humans. We were the first couple in Oklahoma to do Reciprocal IVF. We were successful on our first cycle, but have had difficulty conceiving our second child.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Karen Johnson)
Karen was extremely compassionate. Diligent to our care. Problem solver.
As stated before, he had never experienced reciprocal ivf, but we were the first and made sure we were Comfortable throughout. He had to come up with while new paperwork and consents. He had to problem solve and rethink processes.
Don’t give up.
We financed with ARC. There was some confusion with bills being sent to our house that should be billed to our contract with ARC. We also had to cover some expenses we did not initially know were not covered by ARC.
He was comfortable with both. Explained risks.
Oklahoma City
The billing process [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] leaves a lot to be desired. They lost a payment of mine and it took a while for me to get the payment adjusted. Overall, they are friendly and knowledgeable. They typically worked me into a convenient schedule for my work schedule, wasn’t always possible, but they tried...She [nurse] was compassionate and helpful. She had a lot of experience and typically knew how best to respond to certain complications.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The billing process leaves a lot to be desired. They lost a payment of mine and it took a while for me to get the payment adjusted. Overall, they are friendly and knowledgeable. They typically worked me into a convenient schedule for my work schedule, wasn’t always possible, but they tried.
He explained everything well and let my husband and I set the pace.
She was compassionate and helpful. She had a lot of experience and typically knew how best to respond to certain complications.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
He is definitely experienced and explains what to expect in an easy-to-understand manner. I would say that he is straight business. This probably works for people who like to get straight to the point. I would appareciate it a little more compassion.
Be patient.
We did letrazole fro CD 3-7 and an HCG trigger shot right before ovulation. He completed 2 U/S each months. This remained the process even though IUI.
Before I meet my deductible, my U/S are $169 a piece, after they are $33. My femara prescription was $7 and my ovidrel was $150. The IUI was $535 each attempt, no insurance coverage for that.
Oklahoma City
Haven’t had any issues with our payments being correct-we are self pay but know upfront what our costs are. When prices increased we knew ahead of time. It’s a busy place with lots of patients. They [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] often run behind some.... Ultrasounds $150 Iui $250 Hsg $1100... Sometimes she [nurse] seems rushed and stressed. She does answer any questions I have and is great about returning my phone calls.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Haven’t had any issues with our payments being correct-we are self pay but know upfront what our costs are. When prices increased we knew ahead of time. It’s a busy place with lots of patients. They often run behind some.
Great bedside manner, answers questions, at times he couldn’t remember all things from our chart but was candid and told us and we’d talk about it more
Sometimes she seems rushed and stressed. She does answer any questions I have and is great about returning my phone calls.
Initially he took us out of procedure room and into his office to discuss our plan of action, didn’t seemed rushed and answered all questions we had. Very thorough with explaining findings from ultrasounds, tests, etc. Explained procedures so I knew what to expect as it was happening.
Do research and ask questions.
3 unmedicates cycles-we have make factor so use donor sperm. Hcg Etsy after 3-normal. Femara cycle-weird side effects, missed ovulation (ultrasound prior shows no follicles), next cycle I medicated my choice to get Femara out of me. Clomid for iui #5. Will do 2 more cycles with clomid then re-eval.
Ultrasounds $150 Iui $250 Hsg $1100
Oklahoma City
The receptionists [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] are not very friendly or personable. They could use better receptionists that are more empathetic to certain situations. The nurse and physician are great and a pleasure to work with.... Beverly always asked about how I was doing and if I had any questions or concerns. She always took time out of her day to explain each process/test.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The receptionists are not very friendly or personable. They could use better receptionists that are more empathetic to certain situations. The nurse and physician are great and a pleasure to work with.
They always welcome you with a smile and ask you about your personal situations.
Dr. Reshef is very knowledgeable in his career. He is willing to do whatever the patient asks of him and he follows the patient’s treatment plan not his own. He listens to every question/concern the patient has during each visit.
Ask questions if you don’t know the answer. He’s always willing to answer them.
My care started with a consultation and what our wishes/goals included. I then had a HSG test to see if I had any blockages, etc. I then did 9 cycles on femara, 6 of which we did IUIs. The other 3 times, my spouse was unable to give samples for the procedure. We are currently saving money for IVF.
Semen wash $250 IUI $262
2013 - 2017
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
I had a great experience with Bennet Fertility clinic. Every member of the staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Gender testing maybe important to some but I did not care what we got, just that we ended up with babies.... Mary Kathryn [a staff member] is warm and fuzzy and gives you the warm best side manner if you need it.... She is the yen to bundren's yang
2013 - 2017
European, Native American, Other
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
He and MK took wonderful care of me and my husband. They answered all my questions and did an amazing job getting me pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Kathryn )
My only issue was MK was a little low on the cost of IVF. We would have padded our loan a bit more but other than that, she is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and is always warm. She is the yen to bundren's yang
Dr. B is a rainy day doctor. He does not create false hope. He gives you a realistic idea of what is going to happen. He is incredibly thorough with his patient history and plan. Mary Kathryn is warm and fuzzy and gives you the warm best side manner if you need it.
He is not warm and fuzzy but he is excellent at what he does.
Lap for endo/hysterscopic Lupron 6 months Straight into traditional IVF cycle Egg stimulated and monitored for eggs Map of where to put embryos Trigger shot Egg retrival Updates on embryos Fresh transfer day 5 2 embryos transfered resulting in pregnancy of twins 4 frozen embryos
It was around $18,000
Oklahoma City
We transferred 2 embryos [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] bc of my age, and the uncertainty if we would do it again. He [Dr. Reshef] is open for that if certain factors line up...Professional and thorough. Great staff. They didn't mind if you called with questions after hours. Always happy to help you feel more comfortable through the process...Beverly was incredibly caring and compassionate. She took the time to get to know me as a person. She would remember things I had told her about and ask how it was going. It meant a lot to me to have someone so caring and compassionate walking this journey with me.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
No complaints. Professional and thorough. Great staff. They didn't mind if you called with questions after hours. Always happy to help you feel more comfortable through the process. Walker through demonstrations of everything you needed to know.
He was very thorough and didn't rush things. Made sure I understood everything that was going on.
Very friendly. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does, and is meant to do it. Everything he does was fine thoroughly and with excellence. From the initial meeting to go over things, all the way until I walked out of his office pregnant he treated me with the utmost respect and make me feel at ease with the process.
Ask questions. No question is too silly!
Started with a mapping appt to map the shale of my uterus and make sure things would go smoothly for the procedure. I did IVF with icsi. I had an egg retrieval, and then did a fresh cycle embryo transfer.
We transferred 2 embryos bc of my age, and the uncertainty if we would do it again. He is open for that if certain factors line up.
2011 - 2014
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
staff [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] are very compassionate...All nurses involved were wonderful. They explained the protocol schedule in depth. If we had a question, they knew the answer...Definitely attending the class was helpful to learn about the options and financial costs. All the staff were great. We never had any issues that made me doubt our decisions to use them. Everyone was friendly and compassionate and helpful. I would recommend them highly
2011 - 2014
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Him amd his staff are very compassionate
All nurses involved were wonderful. They explained the protocol schedule in depth. If we had a question, they knew the answer. Very compassionate and friendly!
Dr. Reshef is an amazing man. He is very compassionate, even held my hand while I was going to sleep and crying when we had to do a D&C for miscarriage. I felt like a person not a patient. He explained everything for us as we went through our fertility process.
It's a very emotional process, make sure and have a great support system or find a counseling support group
We had every fertility test done (sperm check, basal temp readings, HSG, Exploratory lap, multiple post coital tests, ultrasounds and was all normal before we came to the unexplained infertility. We then decided on IVF as other options were not going to be helpful.
He explained very well the possibility of embyos not taking and chance of multiples. He recommended 2 or 3. We decided on 2 as a couple.
2006 - 2010
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr K's staff [at Integris Bennett Fertility Institute] is one of his biggest positives. BJ, Elaine, and then the ladies in his office were all wonderful...About 11,000 plus $500 for mess with cycle number one and about $2500 for Ned's with the second cycle (mostly covered by insurance)...Different nurses measured follicles which resulted in some variance. The nurses were very involved and answered questions and returned calls promptly
2006 - 2010
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. K always cared -- I have called him in the middle of the night and he answered. He was always kind, but very honest. His bedside manner is definitely unique but I always felt like I was in good hands.
Dr K's staff is one of his biggest positives. BJ, Elaine, and then the ladies in his office were all wonderful.
My cycles never went as planned and I was very emotional. Dr K is very matter of fact and sometimes seemed a little abrupt and dismissive of my concerns. Ultimately, though, I think he knew best.
Ask questions and speak up. Be your own advocate. Don't be afraid to "shop around." Over all, we were very pleased with our outcome, although we experienced both success and failure
I did a long Lupron protocol with both cycles. So lupron, bcp, then menopur and follistim to stim. I developed a massive cyst during each cycle which resulted in an added drug.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
The nurses at the clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] have been so amazing so far the have answered all emails with a smile literally.... Until the IVF class it’s kinda hard to know what’s going to happen and the next steps to be taken. That has been the only frustrating part. Overall everyone has been super nice to us. I’m looking forward to the rest of our treatment and I feel like we are in good hands.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The nurses at the clinic have been so amazing so far the have answered all emails with a smile literally.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy Hicks )
The nurse has been my absolute favorite every email she sends makes me feel like we are friends and she is always very quick to respond.
Eli has been very helpful so far we are only half way through our treatment. He remembered a patient from 13 years ago that referred us to the clinic and knew the exact age there kids are now. He seems to show compassion but always is a very intelligent man and def stays to the point without sugar coating things.
Be patient
3,995 for meds 12-14 for cycle
Oklahoma City
Amazing nursing staff [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute]. They knew my by name. Mary Katherine gave me her cell phone number to contact her with any concerns. They go out of their way to ask how life is, work, family...The clinic is run very well. There's a team of women that all work there and are also sweet...Diagnostic laparoscopy with chromotubation, Uterine septum repair, Laser ablation. Now currently on Lupron therapy
Other, Prefer not to answer
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
They know my name, treat me like their only patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Katherine )
Amazing nursing staff. They knew my by name. Mary Katherine gave me her cell phone number to contact her with any concerns. They go out of their way to ask how life is, work, family.
Dr. Bundren shows compassion and empathy for his patients while bringing with him 35+ years of experience. He treats each patient like an individual and try to customize their care and not make it just a number.
Just make an appointment to talk to him.
I don't have any in fertility coverage. So I've spent my max out-of-pocket just with the surgery and hospitalization ($3000).
Oklahoma City
Out of pocket (private pay) for 2 ultrasounds, medication, iui, sperm wash [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] was around $950...I went in for an ultrasound around day 3. I took Femera days 5-9. I went back in for another ultrasound around day 10-12, at that time I was told when to do the trigger shot and when the iui would be scheduled. On the 3rd round I also used progesterone...She [nurse] was great!
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
They were friendly and very helpful!
He was very considerate of my feelings.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: I can't think of her name)
She was great!
I really enjoyed working with Doctor Reshef. He was very considerate of my feelings and concerns. I really feel as though he cared about me feelings and concerns. He always to the time to talk to me about any concerns I had. I also really enjoyed that I saw him at (and he performed) every ultrasound and iui we did there.
I really feel as though he is a great, considerate Doctor!
Out of pocket (private pay) for 2 ultrasounds, medication, iui, sperm wash was around $950.
2012 - 2016
The experience with everyone at that clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] was always positive. I even brought back my babies after they were born to meet Dr Reshef and he was so excited to see them!...I was comfortable with him [Dr. Reshef] from the first time I met him. He was very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions. He let me know step-by-step what the plan was and how it all would work. I love Dr Reshef and highly recommend him!
2012 - 2016
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
It’s been years since I’ve been to this clinic but I only have great memories. The experience with everyone at that clinic was always positive. I even brought back my babies after they were born to meet Dr Reshef and he was so excited to see them!
I was comfortable with him from the first time I met him. He was very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions. He let me know step-by-step what the plan was and how it all would work. I love Dr Reshef and highly recommend him!
Because I have PCOS I don’t ovulate. My OB tried clomid for several cycles and that didn’t work which was why she referred me to Dr Reshef. He wanted to start with a simple treatment and work our way up if need be. We started with Femara. It worked on the first cycle for the both times I went to him to get help getting pregnant.
2012 - 2013
We seemed more like a number to the nurse [at Integris Bennett Fertility Institute]. No compassion from her at all...Be prepared to pay upfront. Usually not too long of a wait time. Don't expect to see the doctor at every visit. Sometimes visits are handled by his nurse only. Sometimes visits feel rushed, like they're trying to get you in arms out as quickly as possible...Treatment strategy was IUI, due to my age (over 35 at the time of treatment). Results were many negative pregnancy tests and lots of heartache.
2012 - 2013
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
At our initial consultation, Dr. Reshef sat down and visited with us about his recommendations.
We seemed more like a number to the nurse. No compassion from her at all.
Dr. Reshef was kind, but not always available. There came a time in our treatment when he discouraged IVF, which was very difficult to hear. It did not feel like we were always a priority, perhaps because we were an older couple.
Start treatment as soon as you think you might have an infertility problem.
I don't remember exact costs, but I do recall that it was quite expensive.
None
2006 - 2012
The doctors and staff and Bennett Fertility Clinic have years of experience and have a proven track record of success. Dr. Reshef is an ethical doctor who is very trustworthy. The clinic does a good job of keeping the appointments on time so we never had to wait very long to see the doctor or nurse.... We had more viable embryos than needed. But Dr. Reshef would not implant them due to the fact that he has such a high success rate. He did not believe implanting more than was statistically needed would be responsible. I really appreciated him being so honest and responsible.
2006 - 2012
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr. Reshef never seemed rushed and always took time to answer any questions we had and provide a thorough explanation.
Dr. Reshef and his staff were very professional. They provided excellent service and were very compassionate. They were always willing to take the time to answer any questions and provide a thorough explanation of the procedures and recommendations.
Do not feel hesitant to ask questions.
Due to male infertility issues we first tried IUI. Once this was not successful we did IVF. Dr. Reshef felt like this would be the best treatment option for us. We had 3 embryos implanted and ended up having twins.
The total cost for IUI and IVF was around $16,000
2011 - 2018
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Communication is great. I did have to call more than once to the financial lady though. I felt overall the clinic [Integris-Bennett] does a great job working with the doctor and nurses. It’s clean and friendly atmosphere...The nurses at Bennet are helpful and kind....We always transferred two embryos...Dr. Reshef is a very caring doctor who cares about his patients....He was patient and kind. Took time to talk to us
2011 - 2018
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Communication is great. I did have to call more than once to the financial lady though. I felt overall the clinic does a great job working with the doctor and nurses. It’s clean and friendly atmosphere.
He was patient and kind. Took time to talk to us
The nurses at Bennet are helpful and kind.
Dr. Reshef is a very caring doctor who cares about his patients. After we lost our daughter who was stillborn he brought us in his office to give us condolences. He tries all he can to get your pregnant and stay pregnant.
To take care of your body and trust Dr. Reshef
We used Lupron, Menopur, Follistim
We always transferred two embryos
2014 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Beverly [a nurse at Integris Bennet Fertility Institute] is rude a lot of the time, both over the phone and in person. She makes you feel stupid instead of just answering questions and explaining things. If I didn't like and trust Dr. Reshef so much, I would go elsewhere to avoid Beverly.... Scheduling is always as easy as any other doctor, no issues at all that I can think of.
2014 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
No complaints. Any time I have called with a question, it has been answered. Scheduling is always as easy as any other doctor, no issues at all that I can think of.
Beverly is rude a lot of the time, both over the phone and in person. She makes you feel stupid instead of just answering questions and explaining things. If I didn't like and trust Dr. Reshef so much, I would go elsewhere to avoid Beverly.
Dr. Reshef has always been very kind toward us. He fully explained the issues we were having, and since our problem is male factor, he even works with my husband's doctor to determine cause/treatment.
I have been told we need ivf, but we haven't proceeded because of the cost. I was told it would be $15,000.
Oklahoma City
The nursing staff [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is amazing and always knew my name when I walked in the door...$14,000 that included meds and egg retrieval and transfer...The clinic was great and very helpful and compassionate...After our failed IVF he [Dr. David Kallenberger] stated he wished he had been more aggressive with my medications because of my age. That was very upsetting since he knew my age
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The clinic was great and very helpful and compassionate.
The nursing staff is amazing and always knew my name when I walked in the door.
Simply amazing.
After our failed IVF he stated he wished he had been more aggressive with my medications because of my age. That was very upsetting since he knew my age when he was cashing my $14,000 check. We could not afford a second try to be more aggressive.
Don't use him.
He adjusted my medication once. There's not much more I can remember, just that he had very little faith that IVF would work.
$14,000 that included meds and egg retrieval and transfer