7.2

Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
10115 W. Forest Hill Blvd
Wellington, FL 33414

IUI With Other Docs
He [Dr. Marc Gualtieri] is extremely intelligent, very committed to making sure I understand my particular case & condition, gets back to me in a timely manner & always answers my questions of concern...He always explains everything to me in lamen terms & I always walk out like I get it. I am a bit over weight and he has never made me feel any less deserving of having a baby like my previous doctor. He suggested eating better & integrating exercise just to stay healthy & get my sugar levels under control. He can relate to me and that is impressive!
[The nurses at IVF Florida are] Compassionate. Helpful. Outgoing & always willing to help with additional resources. Gives great hugs & words of encouragement!!...Strengths would be the knowledge & education of assisted reproductive technology of all of the doctors and how there able to take an individualized approach still getting a positive result. Weaknesses would be sometimes it may take a minute to get called back when leaving messages with answering service over the weekends.
How was your experience with Marc Gualtieri at IVF Florida?
Dr G, is very well educated and highly skilled on what methods work for each individuals case. He always explains everything to me in lamen terms & I always walk out like I get it. I am a bit over weight and he has never made me feel any less deserving of having a baby like my previous doctor. He suggested eating better & integrating exercise just to stay healthy & get my sugar levels under control. He can relate to me and that is impressive!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marc Gualtieri at IVF Florida?
Trust him!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marc Gualtieri at IVF Florida?
I’d like to start by saying I am over the moon happy I found Dr. G. I initially went to him as a second opinion after working previously with a different RE. From the day I made my appointment up until now I’m extremely glad I chose to stay with him. He is extremely intelligent, very committed to making sure I understand my particular case & condition, gets back to me in a timely manner & always answers my questions of concern. That by far is the most important thing to me. Knowing that we’re on the same page and he is willing to do what it takes to help me have a baby.
Describe the protocols Marc Gualtieri used in your cycles at IVF Florida and their degree of success.
Well I have not had my actual IUI. I am in progress. So my husband & I were given a work up and consulted regarding results. We both did really well & the few areas of concern like my blood sugar which was also addressed by placing me on metformin. I’ve been on metformin for 4 months. Next phase of treatment includes ovulation induction medications including injectables & ultrasounds to monitor the effectiveness of the OI. Once final ultrasound and blood work is completed ovidrel will be prescribed & I’ll be scheduled for IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: LYNN H. )
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marc Gualtieri at IVF Florida.
$1300-2500
Marc Gualtieri
Wellington

[Dr. Weitzman] is the best caring person sweet make you feel confident about the entire process she make me and my husband feel like a human with hopes since the first time we meet with her...[new patient advice] Be patient do everything exactly as she will tell you to do so she is the dr and if you listen to her everything will go successfully for you
I remember all of[the IVF Florida nurses,] they were very nice every visit helped me with everything I needed...Is very clean office well decorated make you feel like home every detail of it every sign that you read will help you understand the process you are going through bathroom all you need for every visit is there I was very happy every time I was in that clinic
How was your experience with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
For me and my husband we have many words to describe Dr Vanessa Weitzman she is smart sweet understanding very honest about everything trustworthy friendly very professional we had the most wonderful experience with her our journey was successful we are so grateful to meet her we can’t explain there is not enough words to thank her she give our lives the most beautiful daughter our miracle princess all our Thanks to her and all the staff they were wonderful Thank You!!!!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vanessa Weitzman at IVF Florida?
She is the best caring person sweet make you feel confident about the entire process she make me and my husband feel like a human with hopes since the first time we meet with her
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: Ilene )
I remember all of them they were very nice every visit helped me with everything I needed it specially Ilene very smart very sweet lady Thank You
Vanessa Weitzman
Wellington
Dr Hoffman is very nice and has always treated me very kindly.... He's very experienced and realistic. Dr. Hoffman is kind and respectful and attentive. He has always been honest and upfront with me. Hopefully in the future he will able to help me meet my goals of becoming a mother... I have had polyps removed, Sema4 genetic testing, numerous ultrasounds to check my follicles. I was on Menopur and Gona F for about 10 days and did an HCG trigger shot before retrieval which resulted in 4 eggs that were not viable.
I think everything has gone well so far [at IVF Florida-Wellington]. I just hope to keep going until I reach my goals. I don't think there is anything that could make this process an easy one. No matter what you do, or where you go it is a very difficult thing to go through... I have had polyps removed, Sema4 genetic testing, numerous ultrasounds to check my follicles. I was on Menopur and Gona F for about 10 days and did an HCG trigger shot before retrieval which resulted in 4 eggs that were not viable.
How was your experience with David Hoffman at IVF Florida?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Hoffman at IVF Florida?
Do your research and know what you are getting into. Be prepared to have moments of joy and moments of sadness. This process is a roller coaster ride no matter which doctor you see.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Hoffman at IVF Florida?
Dr Hoffman is very nice and has always treated me very kindly.
Describe the protocols David Hoffman used in your cycles at IVF Florida and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: Erica/ Ilene )
They are very helpful and knowledgeable and kind.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
I think everything has gone well so far. I just hope to keep going until I reach my goals. I don't think there is anything that could make this process an easy one. No matter what you do, or where you go it is a very difficult thing to go through
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Hoffman at IVF Florida.
so far we are out of pocket 37k
Describe David Hoffman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Florida.
not applicable
David Hoffman
Wellington

Dr Maxson is wonderful! He has been informative, compassionate, and kind each step of the way. Anytime we have had questions, he has taken time to explain things with both medical terms and for those outside of the medical field. Dr Maxson is also kind enough to take plenty of time with us so that we feel heard. We have had several set backs due to my health and we are excited to finally start treatment!...Write down all your questions ahead of time so that you remember them! Dr Maxson will answer all of them!
The nursing staff [at IVF Florida] is absolutely wonderful. They have all been compassionate and remember us!...The only frustration we have is that the office closest to us is difficult to get an appointment at. Our doctor works locally one day a week and further south two days a week. The facilities at each location are great and we love the staff!...the cost of all our diagnostic testing and appointments has been reasonable...Dr Maxson is wonderful! He has been informative, compassionate, and kind each step of the way. Anytime we have had questions, he has taken time to explain things with both medical terms and for those outside of the medical field. Dr Maxson is also kind enough to take plenty of time with us so that we feel heard. We have had several set backs due to my health and we are excited to finally start treatment!
How was your experience with Wayne Maxson at IVF Florida?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wayne Maxson at IVF Florida?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Florida.
The nursing staff is absolutely wonderful. They have all been compassionate and remember us!
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wayne Maxson at IVF Florida.
We have not underwent treatment yet, but the cost of all our diagnostic testing and appointments has been reasonable.
Wayne Maxson