7777 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75230
972.566.6868
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVF Institute to a friend?

1 doctor
Dr. Peng is very caring and he takes his time with us to answer all the questions that we have. He also is very knowledge in his field and we felt that we were in very good hand despites the fact that I have diminished reserve...I loved the fact that Dr. Peng customized our treatment according to my diagnosis and family needs and he is very detail. A very good listener and he gives you his professional opinion but he also understands that we are all human being. He is very knowledge in this field and we came to him after we saw the other infertility doctor in town and was not successful.
The front receptionist [at IVF Institute] might not be the most friendly one but they do get things done and they did take good care of me and at the end I felt I am part of that family. The staff came to see me after I delivered at Medical City...I did one cycle of IVF then frozen embryo transfer...she [nurse] is very caring and helpful and I can always text her even after the hour to get direction or she will get direction from Dr. Peng.
How was your experience with Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
His clinic might not be the most fancy one but the clinical expertise is awesome! I met this other patient from the clinic and she was referred to him from another infertility doctor because his specialty in pregnancy loss.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
Describe the protocols Noel Peng used in your cycles at IVF Institute and their degree of success.
I did one cycle of IVF then frozen embryo transfer
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Institute. (Assigned nurse: Johana)
she is very caring and helpful and I can always text her even after the hour to get direction or she will get direction from Dr. Peng.
Describe your experience with IVF Institute.
The front receptionist might not be the most friendly one but they do get things done and they did take good care of me and at the end I felt I am part of that family. The staff came to see me after I delivered at Medical City.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Noel Peng at IVF Institute.
I have insurance coverage. I was only charged what was my responsibility.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Noel Peng at IVF Institute.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
He's [Dr. Peng] extremely thorough and knowledgeable. Explained himself every step of the way. He calls himself if needed for clinical questions. Always made us feel very comfortable. Always listened and suggested things according to his expertise....I clearly remember he drew on my back to help my husband guide the injection spots. He always informed us of the follicle measurements and what they meant. Following, he would always tell about the next step. He helped us make important decisions.
They [IVF Inst] were very patient since the whole procedure was very complicated. The injections alone took a long time to explain, they made sure that we understood before leaving the office and ensured that we call back for any questions....Dr Pend is very genuine, kind and thorough. He's an excellent Dr and I plan on going to him again. He truly understood our situation and tried to help and make IVF possible...He helped us make important decisions.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Other
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
He's extremely thorough and knowledgeable. Explained himself every step of the way. He calls himself if needed for clinical questions. Always made us feel very comfortable. Always listened and suggested things according to his expertise.
He checks for everything possible so that there aren't any surprises along the way.
His team and the Dr himself took the time to explain everything, it was done privately and as long as it took. He also spent what ever time was needed during each appointment.
They were very patient since the whole procedure was very complicated. The injections alone took a long time to explain, they made sure that we understood before leaving the office and ensured that we call back for any questions.
Describe your experience with IVF Institute.
Dr Pend is very genuine, kind and thorough. He's an excellent Dr and I plan on going to him again. He truly understood our situation and tried to help and make IVF possible. I had visited him several times with my daughter a few years after she was born. I hope he can make my dream a reality the second time around.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Noel Peng at IVF Institute.
There was the cost of IVF, in addition there's a lab cost.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Peng was very nice and took the time to get to know my crazy medical story. He explained everything to me and my husband in a way that was understandable.... I liked Dr. Peng but he did not help me at all with my endometriosis issues that were keeping me from getting pregnant. He did not even refer me to anyone. He was not very proactive either. I left his care because I did not feel like I was getting anywhere.... I had a hysteroscopy with him to remove a uterine septum and blocked tube.
The clinic [IVF Institute] was well run but very expensive compared to some other doctors. I'm sure he's a good doctor but I had a complicated case and he did nothing to help me address my abdominal pain that was keeping me from being able to move forward.... [Cost Of Treatment] Dr Peng was very expensive!... I had a hysteroscopy with him to remove a uterine septum and blocked tube. WE did one round of femara to try to ensure ovulation.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
His prices are really high and he isnt very proactive
Describe your experience with IVF Institute.
The clinic was well run but very expensive compared to some other doctors. I'm sure he's a good doctor but I had a complicated case and he did nothing to help me address my abdominal pain that was keeping me from being able to move forward.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Noel Peng at IVF Institute.
Dr Peng was very expensive!
Describe Noel Peng's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Institute.