7777 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75230
972.566.6868
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVF Institute to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 1Don't recommend: 17.5
1 doctor
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
They [IVF Inst] were very patient since the whole procedure was very complicated. The injections alone took a long time to explain, they made sure that we understood before leaving the office and ensured that we call back for any questions....Dr Pend is very genuine, kind and thorough. He's an excellent Dr and I plan on going to him again. He truly understood our situation and tried to help and make IVF possible...He helped us make important decisions.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Other
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Describe your experience with IVF Institute.
Dr Pend is very genuine, kind and thorough. He's an excellent Dr and I plan on going to him again. He truly understood our situation and tried to help and make IVF possible. I had visited him several times with my daughter a few years after she was born. I hope he can make my dream a reality the second time around.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
His team and the Dr himself took the time to explain everything, it was done privately and as long as it took. He also spent what ever time was needed during each appointment.
They were very patient since the whole procedure was very complicated. The injections alone took a long time to explain, they made sure that we understood before leaving the office and ensured that we call back for any questions.
How was your experience with Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
He's extremely thorough and knowledgeable. Explained himself every step of the way. He calls himself if needed for clinical questions. Always made us feel very comfortable. Always listened and suggested things according to his expertise.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
He checks for everything possible so that there aren't any surprises along the way.
Describe the protocols Noel Peng used in your cycles at IVF Institute and their degree of success.
I clearly remember he drew on my back to help my husband guide the injection spots. He always informed us of the follicle measurements and what they meant. Following, he would always tell about the next step. He helped us make important decisions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Noel Peng at IVF Institute.
There was the cost of IVF, in addition there's a lab cost.
Noel Peng
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
The clinic [IVF Institute] was well run but very expensive compared to some other doctors. I'm sure he's a good doctor but I had a complicated case and he did nothing to help me address my abdominal pain that was keeping me from being able to move forward.... [Cost Of Treatment] Dr Peng was very expensive!... I had a hysteroscopy with him to remove a uterine septum and blocked tube. WE did one round of femara to try to ensure ovulation.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with IVF Institute.
The clinic was well run but very expensive compared to some other doctors. I'm sure he's a good doctor but I had a complicated case and he did nothing to help me address my abdominal pain that was keeping me from being able to move forward.
Dr. Peng was very nice and took the time to get to know my crazy medical story. He explained everything to me and my husband in a way that was understandable.
How was your experience with Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
I liked Dr. Peng but he did not help me at all with my endometriosis issues that were keeping me from getting pregnant. He did not even refer me to anyone. He was not very proactive either. I left his care because I did not feel like I was getting anywhere.
His prices are really high and he isnt very proactive
Describe the costs associated with your care under Noel Peng at IVF Institute.
Dr Peng was very expensive!
Describe Noel Peng's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Institute.
Noel Peng