Acupuncture is not offered

3950 S. Rochester Road
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
855-812-8845

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Abuzeid] is very kind and very thorough. He always explains everything. He is compassionate and gentle. His office is very busy. There is sometimes a long weight. He is definitely looking out for your best interest always. He is very optimistic but honest. I feel like he did his very best for our cycle even though it ended in miscarriage....Because my husband had a Vasectomy with his first wife, we had to extract his semen and freeze it prior to Tx. (We didn't know if there would be any at all due to length of time) I went on BC to prepare for Ivf. I was on menopur and follistem with lupron in the morning. I didn't have to do the Progesterone in Oil, but had 3 other forms of progesterone. My Trigger was an Intramuscular drug.
The nursing staff [at IVF MI Flint] was amazingly emphatic and kind. They are very good at what they do and will take extra time to explain things.... It would be great to see the office updated. But they are experts, so it's okay if office is outdated....[Monitoring Appointments] It was every other morning from 6-9am. You had to wait in lobby. It was first come first serve. They tried to get people in and out though...The Doctor [Abuzeid] and nurses are always kind and caring. The clinic is very busy and the wait can be long....7,000 IVF cycle. 15,000 for IVF cycle with embryo testing. 800 to freeze. 40/mo for sperm storage. 1,200 for IUI. 1,200 to sperm aspiration.
How was your experience with Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
He is very kind and very thorough. He always explains everything. He is compassionate and gentle. His office is very busy. There is sometimes a long weight. He is definitely looking out for your best interest always. He is very optimistic but honest. I feel like he did his very best for our cycle even though it ended in miscarriage. We are definitely staying with him for our 'hopeful' second cycle (if we can get the funds). I feel like he is one of the pioneers of the field and really understands and is talented in the field of ivf.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
Be prepared to wait in the waiting room. But you can trust they will do their very best to achieve your pregnancy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
The Doctor and nurses are always kind and caring. The clinic is very busy and the wait can be long.
Describe the protocols Mostafa Abuzeid used in your cycles at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint and their degree of success.
Because my husband had a Vasectomy with his first wife, we had to extract his semen and freeze it prior to Tx. (We didn't know if there would be any at all due to length of time) I went on BC to prepare for Ivf. I was on menopur and follistem with lupron in the morning. I didn't have to do the Progesterone in Oil, but had 3 other forms of progesterone. My Trigger was an Intramuscular drug. I Believe I was stemmed for 8 days? We had to transfer on day 3 because the eggs were not doing that great. The best 2 were picked. That he believed would do well enough to continue. None of the remaining eggs made it to day 5 to freeze. I received a pregnant blood test, 2 weeks later. My numbers were incredibly high. But was heart broken to find no heart beat at 5 weeks. The sacs were super low. I was sent to a specialist for additional U/S. I asked to wait til 9 weeks to check again. No heart beat at 9weeks. My body would not M/C on its own because of the IVF drugs. So we had to do a D & C, and I had the worst pain of my life that night after the surgery. I thought I would die from the pain. Dr.Abuzeid was very kind and emphatic. Not sure if endometriosis made everything worse. Even with everything that happened, I would go out on the limb to try again, for a chance at motherhood.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
The nursing staff was amazingly emphatic and kind. They are very good at what they do and will take extra time to explain things.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
It's kind of a pain to travel to Flint. I wish they were in Lapeer. I wish the wait was a little less. It would be great to see the office updated. But they are experts, so it's okay if office is outdated.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
Describe Mostafa Abuzeid's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
I was happy with transferring 2.
Mostafa Abuzeid
Flint

[Dr. Miller] Explained how the reasoning behind why the hormones need to be a certain level and the hormonal cycle ... I have low AMH, unexplained, and was not diagnosed with DOR or anything else, simply unexplained infertility. However, despite the low AMH, nothing was changed from the standard procedure for IUI or covering the IVF protocols. I was only advised to take prenatal vitamins and then start the IUI drug regimen.
The clinic [IVF MI] opens officially at 6:30am; however it's doors are open for waiting room at 6:15am. I arrived at 5:55am and there was already a line of 8 ahead of me. By 6:15, the number of waiting had grown to 20. By 6:30 official opening time it was well over 30 in line. ... This was one of the best blood draws I've ever had - did not even feel the needle despite the fact that 5 tubes were needed and she had to jiggle the needle.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brad Miller at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
Read up on reddit/r/infertility on your specific condition before going to see any RE.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brad Miller at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
Describe the protocols Brad Miller used in your cycles at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint and their degree of success.
In the middle of an IUI cycle, but everything is standardized. I believe the first IVF cycle is also completely standardized, despite the fact that there may be opposing underlying reasons for infertility.
They were very thorough in their assigned tasks and completed them quickly. This was one of the best blood draws I've ever had - did not even feel the needle despite the fact that 5 tubes were needed and she had to jiggle the needle.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
The clinic opens officially at 6:30am; however it's doors are open for waiting room at 6:15am. I arrived at 5:55am and there was already a line of 8 ahead of me. By 6:15, the number of waiting had grown to 20. By 6:30 official opening time it was well over 30 in line. They did move quickly, however, but winter will be hard. They are free to prescribe drugs to help with hormone, aggressive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brad Miller at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
Total cost for IUI is $1640, not including medications (clomid and ovidrel shot). There was a 10% discount if you paid it completely upfront.
Brad Miller