Acupuncture is not offered

Flint, MI 48503
3950 S. Rochester Road
Rochester Hills, MI 48307

2013 - 2017, Successful
He and his staff made my husband and I feel comfortable. It wasn't about money it was about reaching our goal. He is a very kind and caring man and doctor and I appreciate all the care and guidance he gave us...He was amazing. I did bring thoughts and ideas to the table just based off my medical history and he took them into account and ordered the proper test to investigate those things. Seriously so grateful for his care..openly talk with him. He will listen.
[Monitoring Appointments at IVF MI] It was fine. I mean it's early in the morning which makes it convenient but then again I wasn't really awake....[Nurse] Cheeky was very compassionate and has been there a long time. She always assured me and made the process a lot easier. She did the ultrasound when we found out was pregnant and we basically cried together so amazing....He [Dr. Abuzeid] and his staff made my husband and I feel comfortable. It wasn't about money it was about reaching our goal.
How was your experience with Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
Be informed on yourself and openly talk with him. He will listen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl)
Oh man by the end I felt like we were great friends. Cheeky was very compassionate and has been there a long time. She always assured me and made the process a lot easier. She did the ultrasound when we found out was pregnant and we basically cried together so amazing.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.

2017, Unknown Success
[Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid was] Thorough, kind, and compassionate. I never felt rushed, even though office is incredibly busy. Fully explained risks of hysteroscopy. Seemed to be upfront with expectations and next plan of care...Hysteroscopy. Monitored cycle with planned intercourse. + pregnancy but resulted MC at 7 weeks. IVF soon...Be prepared for a process and big work up.
Love the clinic [IVF MI] ! All the ladies are so pleasant, friendly, and compassionate. Wait times can be long but they are apologetic. Cylce and medication instruction was clear and concise. Nursing always called with results promptly...Hysteroscopy. Monitored cycle with planned intercourse. + pregnancy but resulted MC at 7 weeks. IVF soon...[Dr. Abuzeid was]Thorough, kind, and compassionate. I never felt rushed, even though office is incredibly busy. Fully explained risks of hysteroscopy. Seemed to be upfront with expectations and next plan of care.
Be prepared for a process and big work up.
Describe the protocols Mostafa Abuzeid used in your cycles at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
Love the clinic! All the ladies are so pleasant, friendly, and compassionate. Wait times can be long but they are apologetic. Cylce and medication instruction was clear and concise. Nursing always called with results promptly.
2019, Consult
We went into the appointment to meet with his [Dr. Mostaka Abuzeid's] PA to go over history and what we can do. They didn’t push IVF and said we could try other things first but because of time we would like to go on to ivf. They were very receptive to things we said. They actually got me in for one of my tests that same day. The doctor made an appearance when it was expected at all. He even said he wanted to do my next test himself. I thought that was very bold and impressive...I’m hoping to be able to advocate for myself and make sure things are done as safety as possible with the least amount of chemicals and medicine
We have only met one nurse so far [at IVF MI]. She did scheduling and also did my saline sonogram. Her name was Maha. She was very nice and didn’t pressure me about anything. She did a great job at my ultrasound even though I was a little tense and nervous for everything. Really liked her!...We were welcomed into the office and talked about our background with the PA. The nurse was also super welcoming and both didn’t pressure up at all...They didn’t push IVF and said we could try other things first but because of time we would like to go on to ivf. They were very receptive to things we said. They actually got me in for one of my tests that same day. The doctor made an appearance when it was expected at all. He even said he wanted to do my next test himself. I thought that was very bold and impressive.
We went into the appointment to meet with his PA to go over history and what we can do. They didn’t push IVF and said we could try other things first but because of time we would like to go on to ivf. They were very receptive to things we said. They actually got me in for one of my tests that same day. The doctor made an appearance when it was expected at all. He even said he wanted to do my next test himself. I thought that was very bold and impressive.
Bring all your history and be able to stand up for yourself. Go in with an open mind and listen but also know what you want.
We haven’t started treatment yet, we are in the testing still!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint. (Assigned nurse: Maha)
We have only met one nurse so far. She did scheduling and also did my saline sonogram. Her name was Maha. She was very nice and didn’t pressure me about anything. She did a great job at my ultrasound even though I was a little tense and nervous for everything. Really liked her!
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
So far everything has been really good, I will see about treatment and costs once we get closer. I’m hoping to be able to advocate for myself and make sure things are done as safety as possible with the least amount of chemicals and medicine
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
We are not to that part yet! I’ve heard mini ivf is around $5000 and full is $9500
Describe Mostafa Abuzeid's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
I think I’ve heard this doctor will let you try 1 or 2 embryos depending on your own choice. It probably also depends on circumstances
Rochester Hills

I had already done three cycle on just clomid with my gynecologist I went into [Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid's] office expecting to be planning an iui but he thought it was worth a try giving femara/clomid and other medications a chance if I was willing to be patient...I took his advice I'm currently nearing my 6th cycle of clomid...He was very nice and spent time with my husband and I answering any questions we had...I'm currently nearing my last cycle before moving on.
Strengths [at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint]...they are very knowledgeable in there practice and offer you different options. No weaknesses so far...The office staff was very nice and the doctor took his time to explain all of options and answer any questions we had...All of the nurses and staff have been very friendly and compassionate...I had already done three cycle on just clomid with my gynecologist I went into his office expecting to be planning an iui but he thought it was worth a try giving femara/clomid and other medications a chance if I was willing to be patient (which is not easy) but I took his advice I'm currently nearing my 6th cycle of clomid.
He was very nice and spent time with my husband and I answering any questions we had. I went in thinking iui was my next treatment but he suggested trying femara Instead of clomid with a couple other medications. The femara did not give me positive ovulation so he agreed to put me back on clomid instead which I do ovulate with. I'm currently nearing my last cycle before moving on.
Read all of his reviews they are phenomenal that is why I chose him as my infertility specialist. I read a lot of great reviews so many others had bad reviews and especially within the online support group I'm a part of a lot of people had great things to say about him.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
All of the nurses and staff have been very friendly and compassionate.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
Strengths are I've never read or heard anything bad about this clinic or this Doctor and they are very knowledgeable in there practice and offer you different options. No weaknesses so far.
At this point that I'm at everything's has been covered with my insurance expect for the hsg test and clomid. Hsg was expensive a few hundred dollars but the hospital gave me a discount if I made a down payment. But going on further my insurance will no longer cover after diagnosis which will become very costly.
2021 - 2022, Consult
Dr. Abuzeid definitely caters to your specific infertility issues and creates a protocol just for you. He does not group all his patients in the same protocol like other Fertility Specialists. He treats you like a human and listens to you and your concerns...He is a very busy man with thousands of patients so you have to have patience but he is worth it. There is only one Dr. Abuzeid but he very good at what he does.
Erin and Dr. Abuzeids staff [at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint] are absolutely amazing they work hard for their patients...Please be patient there's only one Dr Abuzeid who is an amazing man who truly cares for his patients and their success. I highly recommend Dr Abuzeid He is worth the wait and he is worth the drive
Dr Abuzeid is amazing and will listen to your concerns. But will also give you his recommendations. He is a very busy man with thousands of patients so you have to have patience but he is worth it. There is only one Dr. Abuzeid but he very good at what he does.
Have patience and trust him and the process.
I am currently going through IVF with his clinic. My cycle was canceled to start injections as my uterine lining was very thick. So I was put on birth control and treatment was pushed back a month.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint. (Assigned nurse: Erin Stauder)
Erin and Dr. Abuzeids staff are absolutely amazing they work hard for their patients.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
I had a procedure done out of pocket and the clinic is working with me on making part
Dr Abuzeid is very adamant on following facog and sart recommendations on transferring embryos.
Rochester Hills
The Dr [Abuzeid] was very caring, kind and good listener... Very knowledgeable, caring, kind, good listener, knows what to do, confident. Explain every step of procedure including risks, success rate and side effects. My first transfer failed with no clear reasons, he adjusted the second one in a way my body liked more and it worked... The clinic is clean. Expect wait time, follow up your prescription refill, not too organized in this . Good in returning your calls and update you on test results. For financial questions, talk to flint office always
The clinic [IVF MI] is clean. Expect wait time, follow up your prescription refill, not too organized in this . Good in returning your calls and update you on test results. For financial questions, talk to flint office always... Only one nurse didn't seem very supportive. The rest are nice and caring... Try to follow up with your med plans, don't rely too much on nurses... The Dr was very caring, kind and good listener
Try to follow up with your med plans, don't rely too much on nurses
The Dr was very caring, kind and good listener
Only one nurse didn't seem very supportive. The rest are nice and caring
Great
What specific things went wrong at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?

2017 - 2021, Successful
He [Dr. Abuzeid] adjusts his process after each procedure to find what works...Once procedures were completed we discussed what did or did not work, why and what the next steps would be (I never felt pressured to move further with procedures or like they were giving me false hope to make money from us). In the end, I did two egg retrievals and 3 transfers, we got pregnant with twins on the last transfer...
They [IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint] had hours that worked around my schedule, they had on-call nurses 24/7 to answer questions, they were there Saturday or Sunday depending on your needs! They called each day after an ultrasound with a status and medication update. Payment was clear and in writing...
Dr. Abuzeid and his team are amazing, I would refer anyone to this group! I was referred to him by my gynecologist after 18 months of infertility treatment with her office and I specifically asked her what doctor I should go to regardless of cost and our financial situation. I wanted to know who was the best in Michigan, who had the most success with clients (even the tough cases) and who was the most ethical (which is hard to find in the IVF business). Once procedures were completed we discussed what did or did not work, why and what the next steps would be (I never felt pressured to move further with procedures or like they were giving me false hope to make money from us). In the end, I did two egg retrievals and 3 transfers, we got pregnant with twins on the last transfer, so don’t give up (especially if you have eggs frozen), use them all. Trust this team’s advice and experience.
Bring all your questions, research what IVF is, what the process is about and try to understand IVF as much as possible before going to see him, this will help you understand terms and procedures (I also read stories of other couples so I knew what to expect).
He and his entire staff treated me with care, kindness and explained each step of the process.
I did two egg retrievals and 3 transfers, we got pregnant with twins on the last transfer. The first retrieval we did not have good quality eggs and when we transferred the one blastocyst we had we knew it was bad quality and would not live and it did not. The second retrieval we had great quality eggs and great blastocysts. They think the second transfer did not work because I was 39 and had never been pregnant (it lasted 8 weeks before miscarriage). The third transfer he added lovenox (after testing for miscarriage genes, etc.) and I got pregnant with twins. He adjusts his process after each procedure to find what works (this may take time but it is worth the wait).
They were kind and caring, answered my questions at each ultrasound and gave me examples and scenarios and told me what looked good or not so great, I appreciated the honesty. They worked around my schedule which was great too! They had an on-call nurse who was there all the time and I loved that.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
They had hours that worked around my schedule, they had on-call nurses 24/7 to answer questions, they were there Saturday or Sunday depending on your needs! They called each day after an ultrasound with a status and medication update. Payment was clear and in writing.
Appointments were first come first serve before COVID and I would get there as early as possible to get my place in line, after COVID they did it by appointment and I think they and myself liked this much better (I think this will continue). I did not feel I was just a number and they were quick and efficient!
Retrievals were $10,000-$15,000 depending on your need, medication was $50-$5,000 depending on insurance coverage and the pharmacy used, he gave us all the options which was so nice. Embryo transfers were $5,000 or less depending on need. I found the pricing to be fair and reasonable and was always in writing.
He let us decide how many to transfer each time and referred to the national standards regarding how many to transfer. For us it was based on money so we transferred the last 3 eggs we had on our last transfer (it was our last time to do it and last hope) and it worked.