Acupuncture is not offered

855-812-8845
3950 S. Rochester Road
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
855-812-8845

He [Dr. Abuzeid] was very friendly. He made sure I understood what was going on and what the next steps would be. He didn’t hurry me and made me feel free to ask as many questions as I had. He never made me feel rushed. He was also very optimistic and connected with my husband and I. He didn’t make us feel hopeless.... He is a great doctor. He is personal me and he is very very knowledgeable.... I used 150iu of Menopur, I think 75 or 125 of Follistin for the first few days.
They [IVF MI] personalized our cycle. They were very friendly and open to ask any questions. The nurses made conversation with me and didn’t make me feel like a number. They made sure I was comfortable.... I can’t thjnk of any weaknesses. I absolutely loved them. They were knowledgeable, and let a positive attitude.... They were very open to answering questions. They answered any emails I had in a timely manner. They were knowledgeable and compassionate.
How was your experience with Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
He was very friendly. He made sure I understood what was going on and what the next steps would be. He didn’t hurry me and made me feel free to ask as many questions as I had. He never made me feel rushed. He was also very optimistic and connected with my husband and I. He didn’t make us feel hopeless.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
He is a great doctor. He is personal me and he is very very knowledgeable. You’re in good hands!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
They personalized our cycle. They were very friendly and open to ask any questions. The nurses made conversation with me and didn’t make me feel like a number. They made sure I was comfortable.
Describe the protocols Mostafa Abuzeid used in your cycles at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint and their degree of success.
I used 150iu of Menopur, I think 75 or 125 of Follistin for the first few days. Then they added Cetrotide to suppress ovulation. I used Novarel as my tigger before my retrieval. I was on estradiol and endometrium vaginally, and prometrium orally. The day they did the transfer I did one more shot of Novarel.i continued the estridol until around 6 or 7 weeks when I had my first ultrasound and the endometrin until I was 12 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint. (Assigned nurse: Meanie )
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
I can’t thjnk of any weaknesses. I absolutely loved them. They were knowledgeable, and let a positive attitude. They were thorough in making sure that I had all of the nessesary tests before hand to make sure nothing else was wrong before jumping right into IVF. They answered any questions we had.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mostafa Abuzeid at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
My insurance covered services but I want to say it was around $11k- $12k outbof pocket, not including meds if I would have had to pay.
Describe Mostafa Abuzeid's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
Dr. Abuzeid usually reccomends transferring two embryos but our insurance covered our IVF costs but o love you allowed us to transfer one embryo at a time.
Mostafa Abuzeid

Dr. Abuzeid loves what he does and tries very hard to get you pregnant. He is hopeful for you but also is straight forward and tells you that it might not work. With having high FSH it's something most doctors don't even want to deal with and usually recommend donor eggs but Dr. Abuzeid was very much willing to work with and my eggs and I'm super grateful to him.... Because of my high FSH we went with low dose injectable so not to ruin the quality of my eggs.
The front desk secretaries [IVF MI] can be a little gruff but they mean well. Once you get to know them they are much better. The ladies taking your blood are awesome and so are the nurses who help with retrieval and transfers.... Monitoring was open from 730am-930am and first come first served. Sometimes there was no one waiting and other times a couple people would be ahead of you. Bloodwork was done pretty quickly ultrasounds sometimes took longer but Dr. Abuzeid usually went over everything.
Dr. Abuzeid loves what he does and tries very hard to get you pregnant. He is hopeful for you but also is straight forward and tells you that it might not work. With having high FSH it's something most doctors don't even want to deal with and usually recommend donor eggs but Dr. Abuzeid was very much willing to work with and my eggs and I'm super grateful to him. In the next 6 months or so I will trying to conceive Baby No. 2 and I will be seeing Dr. Abuzeid again!
Be prepared for a little bit of a language barrier. But with patience and asking questions you should be able to grasp everything you need to know.
It took me over a year to conceive through Dr. Abuzeid and they never told me they couldn't help me. Each month was a new month and we all hoped it was going to be the month!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
The nurses were all great! They knew me by name and genuinely cared. They all were ecstatic when we received the news that i waa finally pregnant!
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
The front desk secretaries can be a little gruff but they mean well. Once you get to know them they are much better. The ladies taking your blood are awesome and so are the nurses who help with retrieval and transfers.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
$10,000 covered all monitoring appointments, retrieval, transfer and after transfer appointments plus all costs associated with monitoring the embryos.
Rochester Hills

[Dr. Miller] Explained how the reasoning behind why the hormones need to be a certain level and the hormonal cycle ... I have low AMH, unexplained, and was not diagnosed with DOR or anything else, simply unexplained infertility. However, despite the low AMH, nothing was changed from the standard procedure for IUI or covering the IVF protocols. I was only advised to take prenatal vitamins and then start the IUI drug regimen.
The clinic [IVF MI] opens officially at 6:30am; however it's doors are open for waiting room at 6:15am. I arrived at 5:55am and there was already a line of 8 ahead of me. By 6:15, the number of waiting had grown to 20. By 6:30 official opening time it was well over 30 in line. ... This was one of the best blood draws I've ever had - did not even feel the needle despite the fact that 5 tubes were needed and she had to jiggle the needle.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brad Miller at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
Read up on reddit/r/infertility on your specific condition before going to see any RE.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brad Miller at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
Describe the protocols Brad Miller used in your cycles at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint and their degree of success.
In the middle of an IUI cycle, but everything is standardized. I believe the first IVF cycle is also completely standardized, despite the fact that there may be opposing underlying reasons for infertility.
They were very thorough in their assigned tasks and completed them quickly. This was one of the best blood draws I've ever had - did not even feel the needle despite the fact that 5 tubes were needed and she had to jiggle the needle.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
The clinic opens officially at 6:30am; however it's doors are open for waiting room at 6:15am. I arrived at 5:55am and there was already a line of 8 ahead of me. By 6:15, the number of waiting had grown to 20. By 6:30 official opening time it was well over 30 in line. They did move quickly, however, but winter will be hard. They are free to prescribe drugs to help with hormone, aggressive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brad Miller at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
Total cost for IUI is $1640, not including medications (clomid and ovidrel shot). There was a 10% discount if you paid it completely upfront.
Brad Miller
Rochester Hills

Dr Abuzeid is wonderful. He is genuinely caring and wants success for his patients. He is a skilled surgeon and had it not been for him, I wouldn’t have my daughter. I cannot is compliment his skill and expertise enough and would refer anyone to him without question.... I had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, septum resection, tube opening and lysis of scar tissue. Then I had six weeks of estrogen, two weeks of progesterone prior to being able to try after my surgery. We had one unmedicated cycle with a negative test and then a positive test the next cycle.
The nursing staff at IVF Michigan Rochester are very caring and compassionate. They listen and are wonderful and kind...No weaknesses. Very easy to get an appointment and caring staff that is passionate about field. They want you to have a baby and they do everything they can to make that happen. I’ve been so impressed with the practice. They are so caring and considerate. I can’t sing their praises loudly enough
Go in with an open mind and listen. Don’t lose hope.
Dr Abuzeid is amazing. He took time to explain the situation and made sure that both me and my husband knew the path forward and any possible risks. He is warm and caring and you can tell that he is passionate about his work.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
My insurance covered most of my treatments with minimal exceptions

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
Dr. Abuzeid was very kind and explained things well. One thing we really struggled with was being able to communicate our concerns with him. Often times we were interrupted or cut off before he would allow us to finish what we were saying, that got very frustrating but he was a very intelligent man...You must be in top of your care there and a major advocate for yourself.
The [IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint] clinic was very easy to find and in a good location. Things here seem to run very slow compared to experiences at other clinics recently. There is long waits for certain tests and procedures. At times I was placed on the pill just for scheduling purposes. They don’t work well around peoples schedules which makes a full time job and IVF very difficult.
You must be in top of your care there and a major advocate for yourself.
With Dr. Abuzeid himself we always felt heard but with his staff we felt very rushed and like we were a problem to them.
Communication with the nursing staff was extremely stressful and always very frustrating. Many times they were very short and rude and acted as if they had better things to do. It was very hard as this is a very emotional time and having a good supper system with your nurse is very helpful.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
The clinic was very easy to find and in a good location. Things here seem to run very slow compared to experiences at other clinics recently. There is long waits for certain tests and procedures. At times I was placed on the pill just for scheduling purposes. They don’t work well around peoples schedules which makes a full time job and IVF very difficult.
Rochester Hills
Everyone in the office [at IVF MI] is compassionate and helpful. I always feel welcomed and cared for... They have a lab in their office so I am able to get my blood drawn on site, which is nice...Their care is so great that I drive an hour to see them...I have been through 2 rounds of injections (ovidrel) [with Dr. Abuzeid]. I have also competed 2 rounds of oral medication (femera). My remaining ovary is prone to large cysts so I am limited in fertility medications I can take...He is a very kind man and had great bedside manner. I can tell that he cares about me...He takes time to explain everything in terms I can understand. He doesn’t rush. He is compassionate. I fully trust his abilities and care. He listens to me and doesn’t try to talk over me.
Dr. Abuzeid is a very kind man. He takes time to explain everything in terms I can understand. He doesn’t rush. He is compassionate. I fully trust his abilities and care. He listens to me and doesn’t try to talk over me.
Dr. Abuzeid is wonderful!
I have been through 2 rounds of injections (ovidrel). I have also competed 2 rounds of oral medication (femera). My remaining ovary is prone to large cysts so I am limited in fertility medications I can take.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
Everyone in the office is compassionate and helpful. I always feel welcomed and cared for.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
The whole office staff is welcoming and warm. They have a lab in their office so I am able to get my blood drawn on site, which is nice. The only downside is that it’s an hour from my house. Their care is so great that I drive an hour to see them.
Most of my costs were covered by health insurance. The costs that weren’t covered I paid out of pocket.
Dr. Abuzeid talked about harvesting one “perfect” egg and combining it with my partner’s sperm, creating a single embryo.

2 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Abuzeid was my third IVF doctor. The minute I met him, I wished I had started all my treatments with him. What a warm and caring person!...After my last doctor suggested I use a surrogate, I sought a second opinion with Dr. Abuzeid. He diagnosed many problems that none of my prior doctors had discovered. He suggested a course of treatment to address these problems and again, I found myself wondering if I would have found success if I had just started with Dr. Abuzeid. He took the time to explain EVERYTHING to me in more detail than ever before.
I was quoted for an IVF procedure which was approximately $15,000 [at IVF MI - Roch Hills and Flint]...While I did get to see Dr. Abuzeid at every visit, admittedly the wait was pretty long at each appointment. The staff and the Dr. did repeatedly apologize for the delay so that helped. As with most clinics, it seems they just have too many patients...Dr. Abuzeid was my third IVF doctor. The minute I met him, I wished I had started all my treatments with him. What a warm and caring person!
Trust him. He is amazing.
We have not started a cycle yet. After my surgery to address fibroids and tubal blockage, we will assess my next step.
I am not too familiar with them yet as I have just started but so far they seem knowledgeable and caring.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
My surgery is covered by insurance. I was quoted for an IVF procedure which was approximately $15,000
Rochester Hills
He [Abuzeid] takes his time and explains all options without giving his own personal preference so we can make our own decision. He is very respectful, he is very clear about his plans and course of treatment. He welcomes feedback and suggestions and is available to answer any question if needed.... The doctor is excellent and the nurses are nice, but be prepared to bug the nurses with phone calls cause sometimes they are slow when it comes to updating you.
The doctor [IVF MI ] is excellent and the nurses are nice, but be prepared to bug the nurses with phone calls cause sometimes they are slow when it comes to updating you. Make sure you make your appointment as soon as possible because he is in high demand. Also, show up on time, cause if you're late you will be waiting a long time for them to see you.... My wife ovulated early but they told us to wait an extra day before we came in and we missed our window.
He takes his time and explains all options without giving his own personal preference so we can make our own decision. He is very respectful, he is very clear about his plans and course of treatment. He welcomes feedback and suggestions and is available to answer any question if needed.
Be patient and book as early as possible because he is in high demand.
I was treated with respect.
They are kind as well, but sometimes they are a little slow when it comes to returning messages. They also sometimes don't stay on top of information and will update us at the last minute.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
The doctor is excellent and the nurses are nice, but be prepared to bug the nurses with phone calls cause sometimes they are slow when it comes to updating you. Make sure you make your appointment as soon as possible because he is in high demand. Also, show up on time, cause if you're late you will be waiting a long time for them to see you.
I think $800 per IUI
What specific things went wrong at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
2019, Consult
We went into the appointment to meet with his [Dr. Mostaka Abuzeid's] PA to go over history and what we can do. They didn’t push IVF and said we could try other things first but because of time we would like to go on to ivf. They were very receptive to things we said. They actually got me in for one of my tests that same day. The doctor made an appearance when it was expected at all. He even said he wanted to do my next test himself. I thought that was very bold and impressive...I’m hoping to be able to advocate for myself and make sure things are done as safety as possible with the least amount of chemicals and medicine
We have only met one nurse so far [at IVF MI]. She did scheduling and also did my saline sonogram. Her name was Maha. She was very nice and didn’t pressure me about anything. She did a great job at my ultrasound even though I was a little tense and nervous for everything. Really liked her!...We were welcomed into the office and talked about our background with the PA. The nurse was also super welcoming and both didn’t pressure up at all...They didn’t push IVF and said we could try other things first but because of time we would like to go on to ivf. They were very receptive to things we said. They actually got me in for one of my tests that same day. The doctor made an appearance when it was expected at all. He even said he wanted to do my next test himself. I thought that was very bold and impressive.
We went into the appointment to meet with his PA to go over history and what we can do. They didn’t push IVF and said we could try other things first but because of time we would like to go on to ivf. They were very receptive to things we said. They actually got me in for one of my tests that same day. The doctor made an appearance when it was expected at all. He even said he wanted to do my next test himself. I thought that was very bold and impressive.
Bring all your history and be able to stand up for yourself. Go in with an open mind and listen but also know what you want.
We haven’t started treatment yet, we are in the testing still!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint. (Assigned nurse: Maha)
We have only met one nurse so far. She did scheduling and also did my saline sonogram. Her name was Maha. She was very nice and didn’t pressure me about anything. She did a great job at my ultrasound even though I was a little tense and nervous for everything. Really liked her!
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
So far everything has been really good, I will see about treatment and costs once we get closer. I’m hoping to be able to advocate for myself and make sure things are done as safety as possible with the least amount of chemicals and medicine
We are not to that part yet! I’ve heard mini ivf is around $5000 and full is $9500
I think I’ve heard this doctor will let you try 1 or 2 embryos depending on your own choice. It probably also depends on circumstances
Rochester Hills

I had already done three cycle on just clomid with my gynecologist I went into [Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid's] office expecting to be planning an iui but he thought it was worth a try giving femara/clomid and other medications a chance if I was willing to be patient...I took his advice I'm currently nearing my 6th cycle of clomid...He was very nice and spent time with my husband and I answering any questions we had...I'm currently nearing my last cycle before moving on.
Strengths [at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint]...they are very knowledgeable in there practice and offer you different options. No weaknesses so far...The office staff was very nice and the doctor took his time to explain all of options and answer any questions we had...All of the nurses and staff have been very friendly and compassionate...I had already done three cycle on just clomid with my gynecologist I went into his office expecting to be planning an iui but he thought it was worth a try giving femara/clomid and other medications a chance if I was willing to be patient (which is not easy) but I took his advice I'm currently nearing my 6th cycle of clomid.
He was very nice and spent time with my husband and I answering any questions we had. I went in thinking iui was my next treatment but he suggested trying femara Instead of clomid with a couple other medications. The femara did not give me positive ovulation so he agreed to put me back on clomid instead which I do ovulate with. I'm currently nearing my last cycle before moving on.
Read all of his reviews they are phenomenal that is why I chose him as my infertility specialist. I read a lot of great reviews so many others had bad reviews and especially within the online support group I'm a part of a lot of people had great things to say about him.
All of the nurses and staff have been very friendly and compassionate.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
Strengths are I've never read or heard anything bad about this clinic or this Doctor and they are very knowledgeable in there practice and offer you different options. No weaknesses so far.
At this point that I'm at everything's has been covered with my insurance expect for the hsg test and clomid. Hsg was expensive a few hundred dollars but the hospital gave me a discount if I made a down payment. But going on further my insurance will no longer cover after diagnosis which will become very costly.
2021 - 2022, Consult
Dr. Abuzeid definitely caters to your specific infertility issues and creates a protocol just for you. He does not group all his patients in the same protocol like other Fertility Specialists. He treats you like a human and listens to you and your concerns...He is a very busy man with thousands of patients so you have to have patience but he is worth it. There is only one Dr. Abuzeid but he very good at what he does.
Erin and Dr. Abuzeids staff [at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint] are absolutely amazing they work hard for their patients...Please be patient there's only one Dr Abuzeid who is an amazing man who truly cares for his patients and their success. I highly recommend Dr Abuzeid He is worth the wait and he is worth the drive
Dr Abuzeid is amazing and will listen to your concerns. But will also give you his recommendations. He is a very busy man with thousands of patients so you have to have patience but he is worth it. There is only one Dr. Abuzeid but he very good at what he does.
Have patience and trust him and the process.
I am currently going through IVF with his clinic. My cycle was canceled to start injections as my uterine lining was very thick. So I was put on birth control and treatment was pushed back a month.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint. (Assigned nurse: Erin Stauder)
Erin and Dr. Abuzeids staff are absolutely amazing they work hard for their patients.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
I had a procedure done out of pocket and the clinic is working with me on making part
Dr Abuzeid is very adamant on following facog and sart recommendations on transferring embryos.

2018, Consult
We switched providers prior to beginning treatment...[Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid] Seemed knowledgeable, but was eager to do surgery when second opinions felt it unnecessary. We waited for months for our consultation for him to be in the room for 27 minutes, leaving the room and requiring us to make another appointment to answer any questions...I don’t feel like my case was given enough time to be reviewed and come up with the best treatment plan.
They[nurses at IVF MI] were difficult to get in touch with for questions...The clinic was very busy and only one RE which made wait times longer. It seemed overbooked and I don’t feel like my case was given enough time to be reviewed and come up with the best treatment plan...After waiting 3 months to meet with the doctor he spent 27 minutes in the room and required us to make another appointment for any questions...We switched providers prior to beginning treatment
Keep copies of all your records and have questions answered initially.
Difficult to get in touch with nursing staff to answer questions. After waiting 3 months to meet with the doctor he spent 27 minutes in the room and required us to make another appointment for any questions.
We switched providers prior to beginning treatment.
They were difficult to get in touch with for questions.
Seemed comparable
Not applicable
Rochester Hills
The Dr [Abuzeid] was very caring, kind and good listener... Very knowledgeable, caring, kind, good listener, knows what to do, confident. Explain every step of procedure including risks, success rate and side effects. My first transfer failed with no clear reasons, he adjusted the second one in a way my body liked more and it worked... The clinic is clean. Expect wait time, follow up your prescription refill, not too organized in this . Good in returning your calls and update you on test results. For financial questions, talk to flint office always
The clinic [IVF MI] is clean. Expect wait time, follow up your prescription refill, not too organized in this . Good in returning your calls and update you on test results. For financial questions, talk to flint office always... Only one nurse didn't seem very supportive. The rest are nice and caring... Try to follow up with your med plans, don't rely too much on nurses... The Dr was very caring, kind and good listener
Try to follow up with your med plans, don't rely too much on nurses
The Dr was very caring, kind and good listener
Only one nurse didn't seem very supportive. The rest are nice and caring
Great

2017 - 2021, Successful
He [Dr. Abuzeid] adjusts his process after each procedure to find what works...Once procedures were completed we discussed what did or did not work, why and what the next steps would be (I never felt pressured to move further with procedures or like they were giving me false hope to make money from us). In the end, I did two egg retrievals and 3 transfers, we got pregnant with twins on the last transfer...
They [IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint] had hours that worked around my schedule, they had on-call nurses 24/7 to answer questions, they were there Saturday or Sunday depending on your needs! They called each day after an ultrasound with a status and medication update. Payment was clear and in writing...
Dr. Abuzeid and his team are amazing, I would refer anyone to this group! I was referred to him by my gynecologist after 18 months of infertility treatment with her office and I specifically asked her what doctor I should go to regardless of cost and our financial situation. I wanted to know who was the best in Michigan, who had the most success with clients (even the tough cases) and who was the most ethical (which is hard to find in the IVF business). Once procedures were completed we discussed what did or did not work, why and what the next steps would be (I never felt pressured to move further with procedures or like they were giving me false hope to make money from us). In the end, I did two egg retrievals and 3 transfers, we got pregnant with twins on the last transfer, so don’t give up (especially if you have eggs frozen), use them all. Trust this team’s advice and experience.
Bring all your questions, research what IVF is, what the process is about and try to understand IVF as much as possible before going to see him, this will help you understand terms and procedures (I also read stories of other couples so I knew what to expect).
He and his entire staff treated me with care, kindness and explained each step of the process.
I did two egg retrievals and 3 transfers, we got pregnant with twins on the last transfer. The first retrieval we did not have good quality eggs and when we transferred the one blastocyst we had we knew it was bad quality and would not live and it did not. The second retrieval we had great quality eggs and great blastocysts. They think the second transfer did not work because I was 39 and had never been pregnant (it lasted 8 weeks before miscarriage). The third transfer he added lovenox (after testing for miscarriage genes, etc.) and I got pregnant with twins. He adjusts his process after each procedure to find what works (this may take time but it is worth the wait).
They were kind and caring, answered my questions at each ultrasound and gave me examples and scenarios and told me what looked good or not so great, I appreciated the honesty. They worked around my schedule which was great too! They had an on-call nurse who was there all the time and I loved that.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Rochester Hills & Flint.
They had hours that worked around my schedule, they had on-call nurses 24/7 to answer questions, they were there Saturday or Sunday depending on your needs! They called each day after an ultrasound with a status and medication update. Payment was clear and in writing.
Appointments were first come first serve before COVID and I would get there as early as possible to get my place in line, after COVID they did it by appointment and I think they and myself liked this much better (I think this will continue). I did not feel I was just a number and they were quick and efficient!
Retrievals were $10,000-$15,000 depending on your need, medication was $50-$5,000 depending on insurance coverage and the pharmacy used, he gave us all the options which was so nice. Embryo transfers were $5,000 or less depending on need. I found the pricing to be fair and reasonable and was always in writing.
He let us decide how many to transfer each time and referred to the national standards regarding how many to transfer. For us it was based on money so we transferred the last 3 eggs we had on our last transfer (it was our last time to do it and last hope) and it worked.