Cambridge
Worcester
123 Summer Street
Worcester, MA 01601
800 858-4832
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVF New England (closed) to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.7

5.5

Customer service at IVF New England is exceptional! Nurses are cheerful and supportive, ultrasound technicians walk you though every step of the ultrasound, results are released to you via phone call very shortly after bloodwork is completed, and overall, as a patient, I was treated very well!...Unfortunately, the nurse I was assigned, Sarah, was not a very good communicator and would often forget my individual case and made me feel more like a number. I wish I would have been assigned one of the other many amazing nurses on the staff.
European, Black or African-American
Describe your experience with IVF New England (closed).
IVF New England provides its patients exceptional customer service! They are well organized, every part of the staff is knowledgable and friendly, the staff respond quickly and are available to patients 24/7, and the facilities (I have been to several of the locations in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts) have state-of-the-art equipment and newly remodeled.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kristen Wright at IVF New England (closed)?
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF New England (closed). (Assigned nurse: Sarah )
Most of the nurses at IVF New England were amazing! They were compassionate, cheerful, supportive, and walked me through every step of my treatment plan so I left every appointment and/or phone call knowing exactly what to do. Unfortunately, the nurse I was assigned, Sarah, was not a very good communicator and would often forget my individual case and made me feel more like a number. I wish I would have been assigned one of the other many amazing nurses on the staff.
What specific things went wrong at IVF New England (closed)?
How was your experience with Kristen Wright at IVF New England (closed)?
Dr. Wright communicates with her patients in a way that allows them to understand every step of the treatment plan and process, including potential risks. She communicated to me in a clear, direct way, so only see her if you prefer that type of approach. Otherwise, if you are looking for a doctor with a cheerful and compassionate attitude, she may not be the doctor for you.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kristen Wright at IVF New England (closed)?
Know your preferred communication style because Dr. Wright is more a direct, cut-to-the-chase type of communicator and she doesn't sugar coat things.
Describe the protocols Kristen Wright used in your cycles at IVF New England (closed) and their degree of success.
I completed two IUIs with Dr. Wright. Both cycles she prescribed me the highest recommended dose of Letrozole, (7.5mg) because I hadn't responded to 5 previous cycles of Clomid and lower doses of Letrozole. Dr. Wright monitored me closely, often having me come in for bloodwork and ultrasounds every other day once I was close to ovulation. The first cycle, she instructed me to take Ovidrel as my trigger shot on CD15 and the IUI was performed on CD17; the second cycle she instructed me to use Ovidrel on CD 21 and the IUI was performed on CD23 since I am a slow responder. Both IUIs resulted in a negative pregnancy test.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kristen Wright at IVF New England (closed).
In Massachusetts, fertility coverage is mandated, so almost all of my treatment, including appointments and medication, were covered by insurance. We only had to pay for co-pays and a small portion for blood work.
Kristen Wright
Cambridge

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kristen Wright at IVF New England (closed).

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
The office in providence [IVF NE] was small and personal. You get to know the staff.... The location and hours were convenient for me. They did not do the egg retrievals or fets there so I had to go to Lexington for those which is a long drive. Most of my iui were done at this office, however, I did some at the urology office because they were cheaper. I didn't like that I had to store the sperm at the urology office. It would have been more convenient to store it at the fertility clinic
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with IVF New England (closed).
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
The office in providence was small and personal. You get to know the staff.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF New England (closed). (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Everyone was friendly
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
She is very friendly and personable. She was direct with expectations and explained everything thoroughly. She always answered questions clearly. I didn't meet with her as often as I would have liked. I would have preferred her doing the iuis.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
No real advice. I would recommend her
Describe the protocols Kerri Luzzo used in your cycles at IVF New England (closed) and their degree of success.
We started with unmedicated iui. After two failed rounds we moved to medicated iui with clomid. I chose not to do monitored cycles since I was paying out of pocket. I do t recall the specifics of the fresh ivf cycle. I opted not to test the embryos. She gave me the option of a medicated or unmedicated frozen transfer. I opted for medicated and that cycle resulted in my child. She gave me the information and allowed me to make the decisions.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF New England (closed).
You were given a time but it was really first come first serve. You had to get there before they opened to get in and out quickly. Otherwise there would be a bit of a wait.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed).
Iui was $450. The rest was covered by insurance. Copay for ivf meds were pricey, but that was insurance related costs.
Kerri Luzzo
Providence

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed).