IVF New England (closed)

Worcester
123 Summer Street
Worcester, MA 01601
800 858-4832
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVF New England (closed) to a friend?

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
The office in providence [IVF NE] was small and personal. You get to know the staff.... The location and hours were convenient for me. They did not do the egg retrievals or fets there so I had to go to Lexington for those which is a long drive. Most of my iui were done at this office, however, I did some at the urology office because they were cheaper. I didn't like that I had to store the sperm at the urology office. It would have been more convenient to store it at the fertility clinic
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with IVF New England (closed).
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
The office in providence was small and personal. You get to know the staff.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF New England (closed). (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Everyone was friendly
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
She is very friendly and personable. She was direct with expectations and explained everything thoroughly. She always answered questions clearly. I didn't meet with her as often as I would have liked. I would have preferred her doing the iuis.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
No real advice. I would recommend her
Describe the protocols Kerri Luzzo used in your cycles at IVF New England (closed) and their degree of success.
We started with unmedicated iui. After two failed rounds we moved to medicated iui with clomid. I chose not to do monitored cycles since I was paying out of pocket. I do t recall the specifics of the fresh ivf cycle. I opted not to test the embryos. She gave me the option of a medicated or unmedicated frozen transfer. I opted for medicated and that cycle resulted in my child. She gave me the information and allowed me to make the decisions.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF New England (closed).
You were given a time but it was really first come first serve. You had to get there before they opened to get in and out quickly. Otherwise there would be a bit of a wait.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed).
Iui was $450. The rest was covered by insurance. Copay for ivf meds were pricey, but that was insurance related costs.
Kerri Luzzo
IVF New England (closed)
Providence

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed).