IVFMD

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
600 W.Mayfield Rd
Arlington, TX 76014
817.701.1290
7501 Las Colinas Blvd
Irving, TX 75063
972.506.9986
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVFMD to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.9
9.9
1 doctor
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Dr. Le has three different clinics [IVFMD]...At first it seemed like he had too many patients and it was just him overseeing all three clinics...Sometimes the wait times are a little long. I can see why though, he and his staff spend all the time you need when you are with them....They [nurses] all seem very nice and compassionate...I never had the same one. They always answered all of my questions.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
Dr. Le has three different clinics in Arlington, Irving, and Grapevine. At first it seemed like he had too many patients and it was just him overseeing all three clinics. He has hired two more RE's and I think everything runs a little smoother. Sometimes the wait times are a little long. I can see why though, he and his staff spend all the time you need when you are with them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sy Le at IVFMD?
He is very kind and caring. He takes the time to answer or reanswer every question. He gives realistic expectations for treatment.
They all seem very nice and compassionate. They never say the wrong thing like my OB's nurse would sometimes. I never had the same one. They always answered all of my questions.
How was your experience with Sy Le at IVFMD?
He is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. I think he might be a little overworked. He oversees three clinics. He makes sure you and your spouse are part of the treatment plan. He completely took my concerns seriously that I had not been checked for anything by my OB/GYN and he found endometriosis. He did not want to me to waste money on any treatments that he did not think would be successful. He personally explained all of the costs of everything. When I applied for a grant and needed him to do paper work. he had it ready the next day.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sy Le at IVFMD?
To open to his suggestions, he has been doing this a long time and probably knows what you need the most to be successful.
Describe the protocols Sy Le used in your cycles at IVFMD and their degree of success.
He completed one diagnostic IUI cycle with us when we first went to see him. They got in for an appointment within 30 days of calling and we started the IUI process immediately.This was after I had four failed clomid IUI's with my OB/GYN and my husband had a varicocelectomy. I took femara for 5 days. I had an ultrasound at the beginning along with an OB lab panel and my husband had an advanced semen analysis done. I had an HSG and another ultrasound closer to ovulation time. He specifically told me when to use the trigger shot and he himself did the IUI. After the IUI failed he recommended that I have a lap surgery to explore further since we had been trying for four years and everything else looked normal to good. He did not want me to waste more money on IUI if there was something that we were not seeing. He found stage II endometriosis and was ready to move on to IVF for our next treatment. We are just working saving up the money for IVF now.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sy Le at IVFMD.
my diagnostic IUI with meds was $1200. My HSG, semen analysis, and OB lab panel was covered by insurance with a $30 copay. My lap surgery was covered 80% by insurance and I had to pay $3200 out of pocket. My IVF cycle will not be covered by insurance. Dr. Le estimate that it would cost $9250 for the cycle and $3000-$5000 for medications.
Describe Sy Le's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD.
He recommends single embryo transfers. He sites the CDC guidelines as his reasoning.
2013 - 2016
The clinic [IVFMD] is pretty good about keeping appointment times. I don't have to wait very long to go back, 10 minutes at the most. They play good music in the waiting room and have fish tank. The exam rooms are large and clean and they turn on smaller lighting to avoid the harsh bright florescent. The bathroom is actually decorated as opposed to a sterile hospital type bathroom. The education rooms are a little bare. Wish they would decorate those like the bathrooms. Labcorp is on the first floor of the building where the clinic is located so it makes it very convenient to get bloodwork that the clinic can't do.
2013 - 2016
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
The clinic is pretty good about keeping appointment times. I don't have to wait very long to go back, 10 minutes at the most. They play good music in the waiting room and have fish tank. The exam rooms are large and clean and they turn on smaller lighting to avoid the harsh bright florescent. The bathroom is actually decorated as opposed to a sterile hospital type bathroom. The education rooms are a little bare. Wish they would decorate those like the bathrooms. Labcorp is on the first floor of the building where the clinic is located so it makes it very convenient to get bloodwork that the clinic can't do.
In the beginning consulting stages he was very educational in his approach on communicating with my husband and I the process of IVF. He drew many illustrations and diagrams to help us understand. I have always felts that he cares whether or not we can have a baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD. (Assigned nurse: Katherine)
Katherine is very pleasant. She calls and checks in frequently. She thoroughly explains my medications. She doesn't offer up a lot of extra information so my husband always asks the questions i forget about.
How was your experience with Sy Le at IVFMD?
Dr. Le was really great on explaining the entire IVF cycle in the beginning. Now that we're actively in the cycle, I don't feel as comfortable with my knowledge. The visits now with him are very short but then again he's only doing sonograms and always answers our questions while he's in the room. I'm just left with a feeling that i don't know as much as i should.
Ask questions. Ask so many that you think you're annoying him. He's very patient to answer and will explain thoroughly.
We are doing an antagonist protocol. I stared with 10 units of Lupron for 12 days. Starting day 12 I will add 300 units of Gonal, Menopur and 5 units of Lupron. Not sure of the menopur dose but its one little bottle of the liquid mixed together with one bottle of the powder. That's as far as i've gotten so i'm not sure of the rest of the process. I do know i'll have an HCG trigger shot. And progesterone suppositories and pills and minivelle patches.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sy Le at IVFMD.
IVF cycle was $8000. Medications were $4700. TESE procedure (not Dr. Le) $2000. Day of costs (anesthesia, embryo freezing) $1700
2010 - 2015
when we began they [IVFMD] could only do transfers in the Irving clinic so our embryos were there but I believe they can do that in their new facility in Arlington now as well. the clinic is clean, modern, and equipt with everything needed. I loved having my early sonograms there...we spent around $20k on IVF with ICSI, including 3 embryo transfers resulting in my 3 children...[Nurses] kind, knowledgeable, patient, and became a friend.
2010 - 2015
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
when we began they could only do transfers in the Irving clinic so our embryos were there but I believe they can do that in their new facility in Arlington now as well. the clinic is clean, modern, and equipt with everything needed. I loved having my early sonograms there.
although Dr. Le has many patients, he always knew my husband and I, our details, and from the very beginning he told us he predicted 3 children for us. I was very selfish and said I would be beyond grateful for 1, but since he was asking, I wanted 4. Dr. Le was right, we have 3 beautiful healthy children. He always took the time to answer all of my questions and always drew charts and diagrams which helped me because I am a very visual learner. Dr. Le is an amazing doctor and holds a very special place in my heart.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD. (Assigned nurse: Gaby)
kind, knowledgeable, patient, and became a friend.
How was your experience with Sy Le at IVFMD?
Dr Le is very open, patient, kind, caring and compassionate. I feel that he is dedicated to helping families achieve their dreams of children. He takes such care in everything he does. I will never forget him during our 2 frozen embryos transfers, he took every step to protect our embryos and make sure his placement was perfect. He did practice transfers with me each time so he knew exactly how to navigate my body and where to place our embryos before the actual transfer. He does not do anything carelessly, wrecklessly or without purpose. I never felt rushed with Dr. Le. and I wholeheartedly trust his opinion, knowledge, skill, and intent. He is a believer of God and gives Him credit above himself. Dr Le also has a great sense of humor, calming bedside nature and all around good personality. His protocols are perfected, he knows what he is doing. He strives to achieve a healthy single pregnancy and out of 3 transfers, we have 3 healthy, perfect, beautiful babies. Without Dr. Le I do not believe this would have been medically possible for my husband and I. God has blessed Dr. Le, he is a fertility genius.
trust him, he knows what he is doing.
our only option was IVF with ICSI. I did a drug protocol in 2010 that I can't remember everything to list it here, it was so much medication, oral, vaginal, injections, patches, all of it (Lupron, progesterone, etc.). when it was finally time for my egg retrieval, I had 23 eggs. They also had to retrieve sperm from my husband and they got 3 vials. They were able to inciminate 14 eggs, after 5 days we had 6 embryos. We transferred 2 and froze 4, in sets of 2's. 2 years after our first baby (healthy girl) I went back to Dr. Le, got on a drug protocol that began with birth control to gain control of my cycle, then went to oral, vaginal & patch hormones (progesterone, Vivel and a few others). Dr. Le completed our transfer of 2 frozen/thawed embryos and I got pregnant with 1 baby. 2 years after I had my second baby (healthy boy) I went back to Dr. Le and repeated that entire protocol using our last 2 frozen embryos and had our last baby a healthy boy. if we had more embryos I would continue the process!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sy Le at IVFMD.
Dr Le told my husband and me that he would not transfer more than 2 embryos because it's not responsible and lowers your chances for a healthy pregnancy due to higher chance of multiples resulting in higher risk pregnancies. He let it completely be our choice to do 1 or 2 embryos.
Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Their [IVFMD] strengths are that they are very compassionate for their patients. They are very organized and make you feel confidante that they their for you. They are there for any questions that you may have...We have just started and are using donor eggs and a surrogate so a protocol call for us specifically has not been made. He explained how the process will go...I gelt like a human because the doctor as well as nurses took time to explain everything and made me fill comfortable.
Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
Their strengths are that they are very compassionate for their patients. They are very organized and make you feel confidante that they their for you. They are there for any questions that you may have. I really have not seen any weaknesses yet as I have not been with the clinic yet.
How was your experience with Sy Le at IVFMD?
Dr Le. Was very sweet and kind. He took time to sit and talk to us about our options. He answered any questions we had. He explained to us what to expect in each step of the process. He always made sure we understood what to expect.
I would say to have any questions that you may have for him. Be prepared to spend a little extra time as he takes time to explain everything. I would say dont be shy and if you are unsure of anthing ask him.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sy Le at IVFMD.
Costs were pre-screening, coordination of egg donor/surrogate, retrieval, and transfer
2008 - 2015
12 IUI, 3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
IVFMD has competitive pricing....The nursing staff was always cheerful, compassionate, and encouraging....My frozen embryo transfer was $1500 as I recall....[Dr.] Sy Q. Le was straightforward about the odds of getting pregnant my second time at age 44. He brought up the option of using donor eggs. He was encouraging when he said that any new baby would feel like my own baby even if it wasn't my biological child....He tries to be encouraging in what can be a very discouraging process.
2008 - 2015
12 IUI, 3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
IVFMD has competitive pricing.
Sy Q. Le relates fertility to parenthood and loving a baby. It is not just a clinical procedure to him. It is the path to creating a new life to love.
The nursing staff was always cheerful, compassionate, and encouraging.
How was your experience with Sy Le at IVFMD?
Be open to receiving honest feedback about your chances of conceiving even if it is disappointing to you. He tries to be encouraging in what can be a very discouraging process. You have to try to stay positive in order to be receptive to his suggestions about other treatments.
For my first child, I became pregnant on my 3rd round of IUI. For my second child, I tried many rounds of IUI, I tried mini-stim IVF that produced 6 embryos. finally I did a frozen embryo transfer with a donated embryo that was successful. I don't remember all the drugs I used. I know I used clomid, estrogen, baby aspirin, hcg trigger injection.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sy Le at IVFMD.
My frozen embryo transfer was $1500 as I recall.
The doctor discussed the recommended number of embryos to transfer with me. It was an appropriate number given my age and the odds of implanting.
2012 - 2013
All nurses and staff [at IVFMD-Irving] are wonderful. Very compassionate and patient...I think the cycle was $8,000 + medication which was about $2,000...Everything is wonderful...We had planned to transfer 2 embryos, but the day of the transfer (which happened to be a Sunday because thats just how the days fell) he said... Are you prepared for twins? I have a good feeling about this, you are going to be pregnant. Would you like to just transfer 1? YES. We transferred 1 and have 1 amazing son. Dr. Le makes you feel extremely important, and like he is giving you the treatment / advice he would give his own loved ones.
2012 - 2013
Everything is wonderful.
Dr Le is very kind, patient and explains things very well. If you dont understand he explains it differently. He is an excellent doctor. He is confident in what he does which also makes him very easy to trust. I would recommend Dr. Le to anyone.
All nurses and staff are wonderful. Very compassionate and patient.
How was your experience with Sy Le at IVFMD?
Dr. Le is extremely compassionate. We had planned to transfer 2 embryos, but the day of the transfer (which happened to be a Sunday because thats just how the days fell) he said... Are you prepared for twins? I have a good feeling about this, you are going to be pregnant. Would you like to just transfer 1? YES. We transferred 1 and have 1 amazing son. Dr. Le makes you feel extremely important, and like he is giving you the treatment / advice he would give his own loved ones.
Go to him if you need any kind of fertility treatment. He is the only dr i will ever go to.
I dont remember
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sy Le at IVFMD.
My insurance didnt pay anything, it was all out of pocket. I think the cycle was $8,000 + medication which was about $2,000
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
I thought this clinic [IVFMD] was a lot more proactive than the others id been to. Dr Le was very informative and the staff was very kind and easy to work with. Dr Le's prices are also a lot lower than other places.... Dr Le's prices are about half of what anyone else charges... I was very impressed by the nursing staff. They were very attentive and responsive.... Compared to the other 2 doctors i saw, I have been VERY impressed with Dr. Le.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
I thought this clinic was a lot more proactive than the others id been to. Dr Le was very informative and the staff was very kind and easy to work with. Dr Le's prices are also a lot lower than other places.
He did get us in and out but I really liked his straight forward approach.
How was your experience with Sy Le at IVFMD?
Compared to the other 2 doctors i saw, I have been VERY impressed with Dr. Le. He was very informative but honest. He explained to my husband why his issue was keeping us from getting pregnant in a way he could understand...which no other doctor did.
Go in with an open mind
We are going to do our first IUI friday. I did femara days 3-7 adn will trigger that day.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sy Le at IVFMD.
Dr Le's prices are about half of what anyone else charges