Genetic counseling: Offered
Miami, FL 33196
1284 Creekside Street
Naples, FL 34108
239-687-5600
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Unexplained
Her [Dr. Ellen Wood's] strengths: completely straight shooter, explains everything as many times as you need to understand, answers all the questions you bring to her, will take the time to speak with you the phone or answer your emails if you want to deal with her directly and aren't satisfied with a nurse or coordinator. Her weaknesses: She could be a little warmer, but her competence and communication is more important to me and outweighs that.
[IVFMD's] Strengths: they have multiple offices so if you travel you can have make your appointments for blood-work and ultrasounds in a clinic that is the most convenient even if your doctor is out of another clinic. They have an on-call after hours phone line that is responsive, the staff is always kind and professional in their attitudes even if you are upset with them or about something. Weaknesses: Sometimes one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. I've had a couple incidents where appointments for tests were made in a way that made it difficult for me as someone who travels to them, when those appointments could have been consolidated. Once I was told I could come up for 2 tests and when I got there they told me they never do those tests on the same day.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Ellen Wood at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Her strengths: completely straight shooter, explains everything as many times as you need to understand, answers all the questions you bring to her, will take the time to speak with you the phone or answer your emails if you want to deal with her directly and aren't satisfied with a nurse or coordinator. Her weaknesses: She could be a little warmer, but her competence and communication is more important to me and outweighs that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Wood at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Write down all of your questions, ask her to slow down and explain something if you don't understand, she will do it. With her and any doctor and staff, pay attention to the details of your treatment. These clinics are busy and things can be missed. I have been the one to follow-up on a lot of the aspects of my treatment. For example: if the doctor mentions a test I should have, I cannot assume that the appointment for that test has been scheduled. Also, I travel for treatments from hours away so I have to make sure that we consolidate tests in as few appointments as possible. They will not remember to do that for you every time and as a new patient it can be frustrating because you don't know what to expect. In subsequent cycles, you should have a better idea of what is involved and make sure that you are paying attention to your treatment and staying on top of everything.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Wood at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Wood is very blunt and and not particularly delicate but that's ok with me, although if I could have a slightly warmer bedside manner it would be nice. However, it's good to have a straight shooter and not be given false expectations. She seems very competent and has always taken the time to answer all of my questions, which I tend to have a lot of. In that way, she makes me feel human. Now, the clinic is very very busy and that has sometimes made me feel like a number. More than a few times I felt like my coordinator couldn't get back to me when I leave voicemails or emails and that makes me feel like a number. I should say though, that when she does get back to me, she's has more of the bedside manner that Dr. Wood maybe lacks although I don't think her information is always totally accurate and thats when I realize I prefer competence to bedside manner. I had one failed cycle last year, a cancelled cycle last month and am in the middle of a new cycle now. I was told my cycle was cancelled over a voicemail on a Sunday evening and I didn't think that was good. The news is too big and upsetting to get without at least a conversation with my coordinator. I have let them know that I was upset about that and they seem to understand, I think the had to do with my determining appointment being over the weekend (which I think they should have made for the next day, a Monday, for that very reason). I think overall, I find that I have to assert myself a lot to make sure I get the attention I need to feel human. I haven't been to another clinic, I imagine you always have to be your own advocate in that way but of course, I don't know.
Describe the protocols Ellen Wood used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
My first treatment protocol was with follistim and menapur to stimulate ovulation. I did not produce lot of eggs and they even almost cancelled my treatment the first cycle but we ended up with 6 eggs from 4 follicles, 4 fertilized and 2 embryos made it to day 5 for transfer. We were more aggressive in the 2nd cycle and used a different protocol to try to get more eggs. We switched to Low Dose Ovidrel and Gonal -f. Dr. Wood explained that different meds could better my cycle or make the outcome worse and everyone responds differently. Unfortunately I was unresponsive and she wonder's if my Gonal-f was compromised somehow (it has to stay at a certain temperature or can be rendered ineffective.) There's no way knowing though. That cycle was cancelled. It is one month later and we are trying again with the same medicines as my first protocol, Menapur and Follistim but she has doubled the doses. Instead of injections only in the morning, I do them in the morning as well as the evening. Hopefully, since I at least responded to those medications before, the bigger dosages will help me produce more eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yvonne Martinez)
I've been frustrated with my coordinator. At times I felt she was annoyed with me and all of my questions. I actually ended letting her know I felt that way and she assured me it wasn't the case. She's made a couple mistakes that have upset me. The nurses have all been helpful and compassionate. I should say that Yvonne is also compassionate and I liker her as a person but I feel like I really have to stay on top of her and double check information she gives me. It can be difficult to reach her.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: they have multiple offices so if you travel you can have make your appointments for blood-work and ultrasounds in a clinic that is the most convenient even if your doctor is out of another clinic. They have an on-call after hours phone line that is responsive, the staff is always kind and professional in their attitudes even if you are upset with them or about something. Weaknesses: Sometimes one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. I've had a couple incidents where appointments for tests were made in a way that made it difficult for me as someone who travels to them, when those appointments could have been consolidated. Once I was told I could come up for 2 tests and when I got there they told me they never do those tests on the same day. They ended up making an exception but that information hadn't been communicated to me so that I cold plan for it. There has also been a mistake made with my husband's sperm back up. I actually can't remember exactly but I remember hi being very upset, I think they misplaced paperwork. Also, for day of transfer my husband had to wait a very long time for someone to come and retrieve his sample and he was really worried that it might be damaged from the wait time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ellen Wood at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I don't know specifics, I think I block them out. But everything is very expensive. I do remember thinking on multiple occasions that for the money I am spending I want better communication.
Describe Ellen Wood's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
She recommended that we transfer my only 2 embryos as they were untested and I am of "advanced maternal age"
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The biggest issues for me have been not calling me with results or answers to my calls or emails, being told to cancel a cycle over voicemail with no one to discuss it with until I insisted, appointments have been mucked up in the past, paperwork on my husband's sperm storage has been mishandled or misplaced (I don't recall specifically) my coordinator has forgotten (I think) to call in a script although she says she did and they just didn't;t receive it. And she also called in the incorrect script for a bundle quote with WINfertility and they cannot change a quote by removing one item, we ended up figuring it out but it was stressful and upsetting and she has given me information that has conflicted with what the doctor has told me as well has with what WINfertility has told me. I'm starting to get upset re-remembering all of this, AHH!
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Ellen Wood at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

2019 - 2020
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
[Dr. Scott Roseff] is warm and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and don't treat us like a number...He did a lot of testing and research to figure out the underlying causes of my miscarriages...He helped us conceive naturally and treated my underlying causes to aid in preventing another miscarriage...He is straightforward. His goal is for us to succeed...We conceived in a natural cycle. He provided us with progesterone, anticoagulant medications, supplements and a nutrition plan. I was extremely obese upon my first visit and we immediately addressed and resolved that. His overall plan set us up to succeed.
We conceived in a natural cycle [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]...The staff is compassionate, attentive and they cheer for each and every patient. This journey is difficult enough, so when the staff is compassionate it really helps a lot in the process. They are efficient in handling orders, returning phone calls and answering all questions and concerns in a timely manner. Dr. Roseff has an amazing team of employees.
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
He is definitely the "baby maker" He is definitely a scientist. He did a lot of testing and research to figure out the underlying causes of my miscarriages. The previous clinic I used before didn't do any testing or research, they automatically told me I needed ivf. I didn't feel comfortable there and I am happy I switched to Dr. Roseff. He helped us conceive naturally and treated my underlying causes to aid in preventing another miscarriage.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
He is straightforward. His goal is for us to succeed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
The Doctor is warm and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and don't treat us like a number. The staff went above and beyond. They care about each and every patient.
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
This clinic is clean, well organized, efficient and well managed. I don't have anything negative to say about this place and we are truly blessed to have found Dr. Roseff any ivfmd. Everything from the front office, patient care and the financial department is well organized. They take pride in maintaining a clean and organized place. They also follow protocols during covid to protect their patients and staff. I definitely felt safe going there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance covered some items, but the out of pocket cost at the clinic was reasonable
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
From the very first in depth appointment I felt like Dr.Roseff really wanted to get all the information he could on me and my husband. Medical history, diet, lifestyle...no stone goes unturned...That along with lots of important diagnostic testing he was able to set up a plan for us. As a patient it is so important to trust what he says and trust the process. Dr.Roseff does not rush this process. He respects the time, money and emotion that patients put into this process and he wants it done right. I am so glad we put our trust into him and his team.
IVFMD is a well run operation. I never felt like I couldn't get a hold of my clinic or department I needed to speak to. I felt comfortable going to other locations for other procedures. All the Dr's I met were great. The only thing I would suggest is having a specific person for financial guidance during the process. The front desk seemed overwhelmed and it really isn't the location to be talking about money. It would have been nice to meet with a financial counselor in a private office to really go over what the whole process would entail.
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
I had previously been through diagnostic testing and one round of IUI at another South Florida clinic that I felt did not tailor anything to my individual needs. I felt a bit like a number, not a patient, being passed from appointment to appointment. Dr. Roseff and his team are the exact opposite. From the very first in depth appointment I felt like Dr.Roseff really wanted to get all the information he could on me and my husband. Medical history, diet, lifestyle...no stone goes unturned. That along with lots of important diagnostic testing he was able to set up a plan for us. As a patient it is so important to trust what he says and trust the process. Dr.Roseff does not rush this process. He respects the time, money and emotion that patients put into this process and he wants it done right. I am so glad we put our trust into him and his team.
Trust Dr.Roseff and the process. Follow his instructions. Be patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Rohrbacher )
Kristi is amazing! Very easy to get a hold of for all my questions. Never made me stupid for asking all kinds of questions. I really felt supported.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Stim cycle [with Dr. Roseff] was done using Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur, Growth Hormone, and HCG for the trigger shot. This produced 14 eggs, 9 of which fertilized, and 5 of which were normal after PGT-A...treats his patients like humans, for sure. He remembers family details about his patients, and tailors each couples treatment plan specifically to them based on their needs and wishes (no "cookie-cutter" IVF here!). He called after-hours to check on how we were doing post transfer, and he and his staff were always there to support us through thick and thin.
we had access to help 24/7/365 during our treatment [with IVFMD South Florida]. Beyond that, the two offices we went to (Boca and Cooper City) are among the best-run doctor’s offices we have ever been to -- the longest we waited past our appointment time was 20 minutes, and that happened only twice during our whole course of treatment (both were ultrasounds on holiday weekends). Normally appointments start on-time or even early (if you show up promptly 15 minutes ahead of time, as you’ll be asked to).
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Roseff had us both do more thorough testing than any other provider we went to, and then developed an individualized treatment plan for us based on our specific fertility issues. This saved us considerable emotional and financial stress. He is deeply knowledgeable of his field, can explain it at a high or low level, is always keeping up-to-date with the latest treatment innovations (as he says "The way we do things today is different than how we did them 6 months ago; this field is ALWAYS evolving!", and totally up-front and honest when providing you with the information you need to help him make the best possible treatment decision for you. He was always genuinely looking out for our best interests (medically, emotionally, and financially), and was very much rooting for us throughout our time with him. He always made himself available for questions and ensured they were satisfactorily answered, and he never rushed us through a visit. After our FET he called us (after-hours!) to check in and see how we were doing!
Listen to him carefully, and follow his instructions to the letter! Just trust him!
Dr. Roseff treats his patients like humans, for sure. He remembers family details about his patients, and tailors each couples treatment plan specifically to them based on their needs and wishes (no "cookie-cutter" IVF here!). He called after-hours to check on how we were doing post transfer, and he and his staff were always there to support us through thick and thin.
Stim cycle was done using Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur, Growth Hormone, and HCG for the trigger shot. This produced 14 eggs, 9 of which fertilized, and 5 of which were normal after PGT-A. FET cycle was done with Lupron, followed by Vivelle, Estrace, Progesterone Capsules, and Progesterone injections. One FET cycle with a single embryo resulted in a pregnancy (currently 12 weeks).
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi)
Everyone was very kind, caring and understanding. Many members of the staff have gone through IVF themselves, so they fully appreciate what you are going through. Having healthcare providers that have experience as a patient with the things you are going through is very valuable. They helped us with big things and little things - from suggestions of alternative injection sites, to dealing with mental anguish of implantation spotting.
The Boca office is not a full-service office, so you will need to go to Cooper City, Jupiter, or Miami (patients get to choose their preferred location) for egg retrieval and implantation or for ultrasounds on weekends/holidays. This, however, is not a draw-back because it also means we had access to help 24/7/365 during our treatment. Beyond that, the two offices we went to (Boca and Cooper City) are among the best-run doctor’s offices we have ever been to -- the longest we waited past our appointment time was 20 minutes, and that happened only twice during our whole course of treatment (both were ultrasounds on holiday weekends). Normally appointments start on-time or even early (if you show up promptly 15 minutes ahead of time, as you’ll be asked to).
$11k for stim cycle, $8k for transfer, not including meds or testing costs.
Describe Scott Roseff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Roseff only does single embryo transfers due to the high success rate they have with their FET protocol.

Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr Roseff takes the time to dig into your history and goals. He spends time with you before every step and answers all questions in depth...His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Kristi [nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute] is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said...Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time...Organized overall. Sometimes financials needed to be fixed, but they fixed any issues as soon as they were noticed. They are a large facility with a great lab/ embryology staff. Up to date on procedures and equipment.
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr Roseff wants the end goal as much as you do. His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Listen to him. Do what he says!
Kristi is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said.
Most was covered by insurance. Carrier screening was about $1200, and embryo testing was about $4000.
Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time. I believe this advisor is no longer with the clinic.

2019 - 2020
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr Gelman has been encouraging and helping us to have healthy habits to improve our life. We feel confident having him as our fertility Dr...he is so knowledgeable...is so kind and always looks happy, fresh and positive. So far Dr Gelman Has been very accurate with the test he had chosen for me and hubby. He explains all detail about what should be our next step to move forward. We won’t change him for nothing in this world 🌍 He’s so knowledgeable, trustworthy and accurate...I’m On BC so far. We are focus to do our egg retrieval ASAP to guarantee some embryos first, after that he will think about what protocol he has to put me on to have a successful pregnancy. He said me something regarding to sleep 💤 my inmune system and give me some blood thinners. But I’m not sure yet.
The Cooper City office [of IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is so Clean, organize and cozy. The personnel are so friendly and supportive with patients always willing to help you when you needed. The only thing that I will change is the location of the bathroom...She [nurse] is always taking care of me, she asked me before I leave if everything is clear or no and she doesn’t hesitate to explain me over again. I’m not an English speaker so she makes sure that I’m ok with all the information that I got from dr Gelman
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Gelman is so kind and always looks happy, fresh and positive. So far Dr Gelman Has been very accurate with the test he had chosen for me and hubby. He explains all detail about what should be our next step to move forward. We won’t change him for nothing in this world 🌍 He’s so knowledgeable, trustworthy and accurate.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
You’re gonna find a response for your fertility issues with him! He will test you in order to find your problem and diagnostic and will recommend you the best to treat your problem.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
During this journey Dr Gelman has been encouraging and helping us to have healthy habits to improve our life. We feel confident having him as our fertility Dr he is so knowledgeable and firmly when he explained a result or what could be our medical situation. We were so blessed of having him. We’re praying so hard to having soon our miracle 🙏🤗
Describe the protocols Kenneth Gelman used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Belkis Gutierrez )
She is always taking care of me, she asked me before I leave if everything is clear or no and she doesn’t hesitate to explain me over again. I’m not an English speaker so she makes sure that I’m ok with all the information that I got from dr Gelman
The Cooper City office is so Clean, organize and cozy. The personnel are so friendly and supportive with patients always willing to help you when you needed. The only thing that I will change is the location of the bathroom.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
$ 22 k to 25 K per IVF cycle
Describe Kenneth Gelman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I’m 39 y.o so, considering that he recommended us just to do a single transfer to keep lower risk and already a high risk pregnancy because my age so I’ll follow any suggestion that Dr Gelman is giving to me
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

19 Eggs Frozen
I only have strengths to mention as I was content throughout the entire process [at IVFMD]. I didn't have to wait too long, everything went as planned, the staff is kind and receptive. I would highly recommend this practice and Dr. Thompson to anyone with fertility concerns...I was given great instructions on how to self inject and went in every other day during treatment to have an ultrasound and get my blood taken. I felt safe and at ease throughout the entire process...[nursing staff] Makes you feel important and responds to all questions quickly and clearly...Dr. Thompson and her staff were so kind, always answering my (many) questions and making me feel safe and secure throughout the entire egg freezing process. She explained the process in great detail and the possible outcomes. Everything went exactly as scheduled. I was told to buy exactly the amount of drugs I needed, so I didn't have to overpay for drugs I wasn't using (I've heard this happens a lot with egg freezing). I am in my very late 30's and have PCOS, and thought maybe this was going to be a waste of time, but the regimen they put me on was perfect for me and we got plenty of eggs out.
19 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I don't have anything negative to say at all. The entire experience surpassed by expectations. I am so happy and grateful for Dr. Thompson and the entire staff at IVFMD. From the start, I was hesitant about the egg retrieval process as I am in my very late 30's and have PCOS. Dr. Thompson explained to me the possible outcomes and the realistic future of what occurs later when and if the eggs are used. She was honest, kind and extremely knowledgeable. I felt comfortable throughout the entire process and was very happy with the results.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Listen to your doctor and do as she reccommends
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Kimberly Thompson used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Adriana )
Makes you feel important and responds to all questions quickly and clearly
I only have strengths to mention as I was content throughout the entire process. I didn't have to wait too long, everything went as planned, the staff is kind and receptive. I would highly recommend this practice and Dr. Thompson to anyone with fertility concerns.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I paid about $3500 in meds and $6000 in doctor costs. About $9500 total.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
I was pleasantly surprised with the level of care and communication that I had with Dr Eisermann and his IVF Coordinator Jodi. They were great and always answered my questions and never made me feel inferior. Dr. Eisermann also had excellent bedside manner and made his best to make me feel at ease and as if he really truly cares...He was very honest with us from the very beginning about the low success rate we could expect if we used my own eggs due to my diminished ovarian reserve. He never made us feel rushed or pressured into choosing any specific treatment or protocol. He also worked very well with my local doctor when it came to making all of the arrangements for my treatment and deciding what would work best for me based on my particular case. On the day of the embryo transfer, he was very kind and gentle and was very comforting. I felt a little rushed, but I think that's just because he is so used to doing the procedure. But he spoke with my husband both before and after the transfer, making sure we had no questions for him and to give us his best wishes for a positive pregnancy.
Because of my endometriosis, I was put on a month of oral birth control and about three weeks of Lupron prior to embryo transfer [at IVFMD South Florida]...They [nurses] communicated well and always answered my questions in a timely manner...The IVF transfer alone was about $10,000.00 The medication and monitoring was paid separately (and the purchasing of donor eggs). All that other stuff was about another $15,000.00
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
He has been doing this for a very long time and is therefore very knowledgeable. He was very honest with us from the very beginning about the low success rate we could expect if we used my own eggs due to my diminished ovarian reserve. He never made us feel rushed or pressured into choosing any specific treatment or protocol. He also worked very well with my local doctor when it came to making all of the arrangements for my treatment and deciding what would work best for me based on my particular case. On the day of the embryo transfer, he was very kind and gentle and was very comforting. I felt a little rushed, but I think that's just because he is so used to doing the procedure. But he spoke with my husband both before and after the transfer, making sure we had no questions for him and to give us his best wishes for a positive pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
You won't be speaking directly with him most of the time, so its best to be patient with his staff who will do most of the liaising with patients.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
After a not so great experience with the assistant staff for another doctor within the same clinic, I was pleasantly surprised with the level of care and communication that I had with Dr Eisermann and his IVF Coordinator Jodi. They were great and always answered my questions and never made me feel inferior. Dr. Eisermann also had excellent bedside manner and made his best to make me feel at ease and as if he really truly cares.
Describe the protocols Juergen Eisermann used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
He had all of our information from tests and stuff done with previous doctors, so the only other things we had to do was repeat a sperm analysis and get immunological blood work on me. The blood work showed that I had antiphosolipids so he added an anti-coagulant medication to my regimen on the day of transfer. Because of my endometriosis, I was put on a month of oral birth control and about three weeks of Lupron prior to embryo transfer. I've also been given progesterone support via PIO injections and vaginal suppositories, and I've been taking estrogen orally, vaginally and with patches. So far everything looks good, we will be having our Beta HCG later this week.
They were all very good. They communicated well and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I also felt very confident in them and felt secure in knowing that my concerns or questions were actually making it back to the doctor and they weren't just using their own discretion on what was necessary and what wasn't, which was a relief since I didn't get that experience with some other staff members at a different clinic.
It is very nice and clean. The downsides are that parking is difficult if you do not use Valet Parking, and sometimes the wait can be long (and the waiting room gets a little crowded sometimes). Also billing can sometimes be a bit time consuming. Another thing I liked was, that because I am an international patient, I had to order a lot of my medication and they were very accomodating with receiving the packages on my behalf and storing them for me until such time as I was able to collect them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

2 IUI, 1 IVF, Surrogacy
I constantly had to remind him [Dr. Scott Roseff] of my case specifics each time. He also rushes us out of the consolations that we wait over a month to go to...will refer you to their labs, nutritionists, acupuncturist, sell you supplements and close to a year later they will actually start to discuss IVF...we did an IUI with Letrozole. We did lupron, menopure, gonadropin, and human growth hormone during stimulations for about10 days. We go two eggs retrieved which turned into 2 embryos. We did PGT testing on embryos
when you actually go through the protocols [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] you realize you are just a number and they are practicing on you and some don't even know your case they don't communicate with other doctors and nurses and you get lost in the shuffle of the practice. No personal one on one attention...[nurse] Didn't really seemed like she knew what she was doing...$10,000 for testing $800 for IUI $13,000 for stimulation cycle $8,000 for medications
2 IUI, 1 IVF, Surrogacy
Dr. Roseff angrily dismissed us as patients after our last consultation didn't go so well. He clearly didn't want to hurt his IVF stats. He is a clever salesperson, because he will go online while you are in his office and show you the stats of his practice that they are number 1 in the state. Although he claims that he understands everyone wants a baby yesterday, his actions as a doctor speak differently. In our initial tests, it came up low thyroid & vitamin D, yet he made us wait over a month & half after the bloodwork was performed to let us know the results and to be put on thyroid medication and vitamin D. Thats a whole cycle down the drain of just waiting for them. There are other examples where he waisted time in our cycle. He makes you wait a month to get test results rather than calling with the results if it means you need to start a medication because your thyroid is low. Dr. Roseff, after all the testing, he will not make another appointment with you until you visit his nutritionist . They make you drive all the way down to miami to meet with a woman named Martha to tell you what supplements to take and then never speak about the supplements or follow up on how its going with the supplements since the the hike he made me take all the way down south Miami. There is a lot of red tape. Then when we tried to leave his practice for another local Dr who seemed to be a little quicker in his treatment practices, Dr. Roseff ended up trashing the Dr. and sort of scaring us into leaving his practice for that other Dr. Dr. Roseff also likes to sell tons and tons of testing to you and he never reviews in thorough the results of the test or what the point of the test was. Its like he makes money on all the tests. Little things too, such as constantly forgetting my medical allergies to latex at every appointment became frustrating. And since Dr. Roseff himself will not perform the IUI or Egg Retrieval other doctors in the practice will perform procedures on you and they fail to read patient notes its like they all don't communicate with one another, so my one of my procedures the Dr wasn't familiar with my anatomy and actually needed to do a ultrasounds guided. I got stuck with another Dr. who had a very poor bedside manner and was extremely mean to me. Overall, Dr. Roseff although had great reviews and is why went to him to begin with, I think that he has been around for a while and has probably had successes, but its more like a factory with a lot of red tape. There is also a lot of new medical research that Dr. Roseff is failing to institute in their practice, such as using 500 IU of HCG for a uterine wash prior to the embryo transfer to jump start the implantation process. Another concern I had was the inositol powder they are prescribing to every patient. Inositol powder actually counters egg support and should only taken if you have PCOS. They have made a lot of mistakes with our case, and time that ticks away is priceless for us. After dismissing us, we decided to go with a practice who has one to one patient care.
I wish that I had the advice that I am about to give. I would have a whole year of my life back. Expect to be treated more as a statistical number than anything else. These doctors are not the owners of the practice which means there will be no sense of urgency, or catering to individual needs. They will refer you to their labs, nutritionists, acupuncturist, sell you supplements and close to a year later they will actually start to discuss IVF.
Each time we would say what our goal was in our journey, He would say that we were not the only patient who has this goal. He basically grouped us together with the masses and didn't look at our specific case. We barely ever saw him, he doesn't practice medicine on me as a patient, he only reviews our charts, and yet he never remembers our own specifics to our case. I constantly had to remind him of my case specifics each time. He also rushes us out of the consolations that we wait over a month to go to.
I was put on synthroid, vitamin D, vita pearl ( prenatal) inositol powder, coq10, pqq, fish oil, probiotic ultra flora balance, and Alph lipoid acid to start. Then we did an IUI with Letrozole. We did lupron, menopure, gonadropin, and human growth hormone during stimulations for about10 days. We go two eggs retrieved which turned into 2 embryos. We did PGT testing on embryos and they came back normal. Dr. Roseff never allowed us to transfer our embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Rohrbacher)
Not much to say, Didn't really seemed like she knew what she was doing.
They have a good reputation but when you actually go through the protocols you realize you are just a number and they are practicing on you and some don't even know your case they don't communicate with other doctors and nurses and you get lost in the shuffle of the practice. No personal one on one attention.
Dr. Roseff never allowed us to transfer our embryos.
+ Read more- Read less

From the moment I walked into the clinic everyone including Dr. Gelman took the time to talk to me about my medical situation and all of the things they would like to do to help me get pregnant...I've visited with Dr. Gelman for an initial consultation. We discussed my medical history as where I stand today. He did an ultrasound and recommended a nutritionist. It was nice that the clinic had a nutritionist on staff. Dr. Gelman was very knowledgeable, respectful, had great bedside manner
From my initial phone call [with IVFMD South Florida], everyone was very cordial and helpful. I was able to make an appointment quickly. Dr. Gelman, and his staff are all very knowledgeable and helpful. They go out of their way to help you figure out this crazy journey that you are on. They helped me deal with the financial aspects of paying for all of this with no insurance coverage and gave me a list of all the things I needed to do prior to IVF. They even have a nutritionist on staff who makes sure you go into your procedure with the best body you can have.
From the moment I walked into the clinic everyone including Dr. Gelman took the time to talk to me about my medical situation and all of the things they would like to do to help me get pregnant. They spoke to me with great bedside manner and took the time to listen to my history and answer any questions I had.
As I am still in the initial consultation phase, I was not assigned a specific nurse just yet. While at the consultation I did have bloodwork done and was told what my next steps would be. The nurses were all very nice and did a good job of explaining what I would need to do next.
While I have only been to the clinic a handful of times, it is great. From my initial phone call, everyone was very cordial and helpful. I was able to make an appointment quickly. Dr. Gelman, and his staff are all very knowledgeable and helpful. They go out of their way to help you figure out this crazy journey that you are on. They helped me deal with the financial aspects of paying for all of this with no insurance coverage and gave me a list of all the things I needed to do prior to IVF. They even have a nutritionist on staff who makes sure you go into your procedure with the best body you can have.
So far I've only had to pay my copay and for some bloodwork

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Dr. McCarthy's bedside manner is exceptional...her specialized care and knowledge of your specific situation don't make you feel like just another number at all...she truly feels like a friend...She has this warmness to her and I feel like she truly does care about each and every one of her patients. When none of our embryos made it freeze, she was the one calling me with this news and offering comfort. When we had our follow up appointment to discuss what went wrong in our egg retrieval cycle, she was direct but gentle when sharing all our information.
Due to my diminished ovarian reserve, we did an aggressive protocol [at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine] in hopes of stimulating the microscopic follicles. Unfortunately, this didn't work. I started with 4 eggs at baseline and had 4 eggs retrieved...Carly [nurse] was amazing! During each out my monitoring appointments ahead of egg retrieval she was never in a rush to get me in and out. She answered questions and was so thorough. She was also so encouraging and positive which was so needed during my first cycle.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. McCarthy offers exceptional care. She has this warmness to her and I feel like she truly does care about each and every one of her patients. When none of our embryos made it freeze, she was the one calling me with this news and offering comfort. When we had our follow up appointment to discuss what went wrong in our egg retrieval cycle, she was direct but gentle when sharing all our information. I definitely don't feel like just another patient. When in treatment with Dr. McCarthy, she truly feels like a friend.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Trust her. She knows what she is doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. McCarthy's bedside manner is exceptional. Although IVFmd does batch cycles which can make you feel like a number, her specialized care and knowledge of your specific situation don't make you feel like just another number at all.
Describe the protocols Jenna McCarthy used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Due to my diminished ovarian reserve, we did an aggressive protocol in hopes of stimulating the microscopic follicles. Unfortunately, this didn't work. I started with 4 eggs at baseline and had 4 eggs retrieved.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Carly Mitzfield)
Carly was amazing! During each out my monitoring appointments ahead of egg retrieval she was never in a rush to get me in and out. She answered questions and was so thorough. She was also so encouraging and positive which was so needed during my first cycle.
IVFmd is an amazing practice filled with incredibly talented doctors. The only weakness I see is that they do batch cycles. This is a bit frustrating because it's on their schedule not your own cycle, but it is my understanding that batch cycles are very common in the IVF world. It just takes a little getting used to.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Soto has a great bedside manner and is very kind. He provides a lot of detailed information and always allows room for questions and concerns.... He had my husband go see a fertility urologist because our need to do IVF is male factor infertility. He gave us suggestions and advice for increasing my husbands sperm count and for me to increase my egg count and quality....I wasn't made aware of my low egg count until very recently and I have been seeing Dr. Soto for all the initial prep work and procedures for IVF since October.
The entire office staff at IVFMD are so kind, patient, and friendly. Dr. Soto took his time with my husband and I during each appointment, answered all our questions, and provided tons of information in a very kind and calm manner. I truly felt as though he was looking at our case individually and not as another appointment on his schedule.... Very nice clinic facilities, on the higher end with a nice and welcoming waiting room. All office staff are very kind and informative. The only negative is that they usually are running late and I've waited anywhere between 1-2 hours past my appointment time just to be taken in.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Soto has a great bedside manner and is very kind. He provides a lot of detailed information and always allows room for questions and concerns. I trust him moving forward with our treatment and feel he will be the one to give us our desired outcome of a baby!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Be prepared to wait for appointments in the waiting room, but it's worth it. IVFMD is a great place and so far, so good with Dr. Soto!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Enrique Soto used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jessica)
I have little experience with Dr. Soto's nurse, Jessica, so far. My limited interaction with her has been good. She seems nice and informative. I'm sure I will develop a stronger opinion once we start treatment next month.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
It's estimated to be about $22,000 - $25,000 depending on how much the medications cost for a frozen IVF cycle.
Describe Enrique Soto's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
No experience with this yet.
I wasn't made aware of my low egg count until very recently and I have been seeing Dr. Soto for all the initial prep work and procedures for IVF since October. He just informed me of my low egg count in March and let me know I should lose some weight and to take 2 months to do that (we were planning on starting in March). I was upset he hadn't mentioned any of this at any prior appointments. According to him, the issue was only my husband and I was good to go. Now we are delayed 2 more months so I can get as healthy as can be and make my eggs the best quality.
Enrique Soto
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

2016 - 2019
Dr. Eisermann has been very delicate and understanding throughout my whole process. He explains things slowly and carefully. He takes his time and gives you options. I’ve never felt pressured to do any type of treatment I wasn’t comfortable with.... Sometimes he uses terminology difficult to understand but if you ask him to better explain himself he has no issue doing so. He’s friendly, very smart and kind.
The clinic [IVFMD S Florida Inst for Repro Med] is clean, welcoming and big....The staff remembers your name and are very welcoming. They have pricing options yet can get expensive if you don’t have insurance like me. They main concern I have is flexibility with scheduling. It would be more helpful if they were opened a little later... Dr. Eisermann’s nurse is good but not great. Some issues weren’t not addressed in a timely manner.
2016 - 2019
Dr. Eisermann is soft spoken and appears to care for his patients. He doesn’t pressure you to do any treatments you aren’t ready for. He explains himself well most of the time. Sometimes he uses terminology difficult to understand but if you ask him to better explain himself he has no issue doing so. He’s friendly, very smart and kind.
Ask questions and what your options are. He will answer.
The process began with taking clomid followed by ovidrel injections. Purpose was to stimulate ovaries to produce eggs and release them. After multiple unsuccessful outcomes, we discovered one of my Fallopian tubes was blocked and the other very narrow. Dr. Eisermann at that point suggested surgery and then performed it on me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Susel Sanchez RN)
The staff is great! Attentive and helpful. Dr. Eisermann’s nurse is good but not great. Some issues weren’t not addressed in a timely manner.
The clinic is clean, welcoming and big. They have lots of rooms and staff. They have multiple doctors who are women and men that can help with your fertility questions, concerns and needs. The staff remembers your name and are very welcoming. They have pricing options yet can get expensive if you don’t have insurance like me. They main concern I have is flexibility with scheduling. It would be more helpful if they were opened a little later some days out of the week for those who can’t make it before 4pm.
Clomid: about $5-7 Ovidrel injections: $50 Doctor visits: $50-100.00 Blood work: 50-70$ Pap smears: around $100$ Surgery: 100$
+ Read more- Read less

Always available, very flexible, cheerful, kind and bright. They [IVFMD S. FL Inst] seem to all want to be there helping couples concieve. They treat every case differently based on the circumstances and you are never rushed.... My total package that included all necessary medications, scans, retrieval and transfer plus genetic testing of 10 embryos cost $23,000
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Taylor is an intelligent competent doctor. She explained every step and treatment process along the way. She is compassionate and caring and makes you feel as if you are her only patient. No matter the time of day, if i had a question it was answered. After my first few scans during round 1 of our IVF cycle i requested early morning appointments, however this was before Dr Taylor was in the office. So our scans were performed by the supportive staff at IVFmd, but after being half way through the cycle and not seeing Dr Taylor once since our consult she requested to see us personally and all appointments to be performed by her from then on. She always takes time to speak to you after your scans and labs and you never feel rushed. After our failure of round 1, she seemed to be just as hurt as we were, and helped us come up with a game plan for round 2. Although finances were a struggle she guided us and offered alternatives. She is truly one of a kind.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Prepare yourself for success, with the assistance of a dedicated, determined doctor who puts your wants and needs first.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
The kindness and warmth she gives off. The consideration in words and understanding of the struggle.
Describe the protocols Joelle Taylor used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Dr Taylor started my IVF cycle 1 with a low does of Gonal and Menopur. This decision came along with my diagnosis of PCOS. Dr Taylor wanted to avoid Over stimulating me. During the cycle we watched out follicles grow. Once we had retrieval, i was over stimulating and Dr Taylor performed several follow up scans to ensure I was getting better. Unfortunately we lost all embryos and could not get to a transfer. This time will be different.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sam)
Always answering calls or returning messages. Very kind in her words and great help with injection teaching.
Always available, very flexible, cheerful, kind and bright. They seem to all want to be there helping couples concieve. They treat every case differently based on the circumstances and you are never rushed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Joelle Taylor
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
The doctor [Dr. Bustillo] spent time looking at my previous failed IVF results at another clinic as well as redoing my blood work more than once.... She also listened to me when I shared my research information and ideas I wanted to implement as part of my prepping. She was open to my ideas and ran extra test.... Her weakness is that she can come off blunt, which I think is not good for first timers who are still very emotional about the process.
The staff [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Repro Med] is very professional and sweet. Everyone is knowledgable and consistent with their answers. It is very easy to get a hold of the team. I just had to call the appointment line and tell whoever answered know what I needed....Their weaknesses is long wait times for monitoring. Sometimes I had to wait 45hr for my monitoring during the week. The weekends was always quick.
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I believe she is a doctor for anyone who's done their research and looking for a doctor who is up-to-date with current supplements and other new test. Her weakness is that she can come off blunt, which I think is not good for first timers who are still very emotional about the process. She is a great doctor for anyone who is pass that part and is ready for a doctor to listen to their crazy ideas they found online.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Look past her blunt ways and realize she has been doing this for many many years and has more experience than most doctors. She is up-to-date with the latest so she is ready for your crazy questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. B and nurse Yoselyn from the first appointment made me feel like a human because they tailored my IVF plan to me. The doctor spent time looking at my previous failed IVF results at another clinic as well as redoing my blood work more than once. I really felt she took their time to get to know my productive needs. She also listened to me when I shared my research information and ideas I wanted to implement as part of my prepping. She was open to my ideas and ran extra test. I never felt dismissed by either Dr. B nor nurse Yoselyn.
Describe the protocols Maria Bustillo used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We used: 50 of HGH, 300 of Gonal, 20 of Ovidrel. Then a few days prior to retrieval we added 1 prefilled Cetrotide. Trigger was done on day 9 with 10,000 unit (can't remember the name). It produced 12 follicles with 9 eggs. 5 were good enough to fertilized. 3 fertilized and 2 made it PGS testing. Both came back normal and healthy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yoselyn Diaz)
Yoselyn was my main IVF nurse and she is amazing! She answered all my questions and was very detailed in her explanations. I always felt very secure with what I was doing. She really made sure to get to know me and what I needed. All the nurses who did my IVF follicle counts and blood work were all extremely professional and sweet. Great team!
The staff is very professional and sweet. Everyone is knowledgable and consistent with their answers. It is very easy to get a hold of the team. I just had to call the appointment line and tell whoever answered know what I needed. I either spoke to that person via email/call or left a message and they would call back same day or if it was after 3pm they would call the next day. Their weaknesses is long wait times for monitoring. Sometimes I had to wait 45hr for my monitoring during the week. The weekends was always quick. I love the money back policy, anything you don't use they return. For example, if you didn't make it to retrieval, then you would get the retrieval and transfer money back.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The nurses were quick once you were in, but the wait to get in could take up to 45 minutes. All the nurses were very knowledgeable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
It is about 18k without meds, PGS or any male factors.
Describe Maria Bustillo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The doctor is open to both single or two embryos transferred at one time.
Maria Bustillo
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
He [Dr. Enrique Soto] worked along with my doctor home, so between them they set the best protocol based on my low AMH and endometriosis. I was put on Menopur injections at 75iu once a day and then given a trigger shot 12 hours before first IUI (I had a double IUI). Dr Soto agreed that only 3 IUIs should be done before moving on to IVF so we all agree if this cycle is not successful that’s what will get done.
It [IVF MD SFL- Miami] is usually a very busy clinic so expect to have to wait for a while unless coming in for a simple consultation. They are well-organized and most of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Also the waiting room is very private in a way that’s hard to explain but makes it easier and less awkward when you may not want to speak to other patients which being such a socially awkward person I enjoy
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
He was very gentle but informative. He has excellent bedside manner. Only downside was that he didn’t perform the actual IUI and I did not get to see him before or after. I thought that was a bit strange.
They are in good hands with him.
The staff and doctor were kind and friendly and very sensitive.
He worked along with my doctor home, so between them they set the best protocol based on my low AMH and endometriosis. I was put on Menopur injections at 75iu once a day and then given a trigger shot 12 hours before first IUI (I had a double IUI). Dr Soto agreed that only 3 IUIs should be done before moving on to IVF so we all agree if this cycle is not successful that’s what will get done.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jessica )
They were all very helpful and informative as well. They were also very attentive when it came to answering my questions or listening to my concerns.
It is usually a very busy clinic so expect to have to wait for a while unless coming in for a simple consultation. They are well-organized and most of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Also the waiting room is very private in a way that’s hard to explain but makes it easier and less awkward when you may not want to speak to other patients which being such a socially awkward person I enjoy.
I paid for my monitoring and medication at home which was about USD$2,000.00. The actual IUI procedures done with Dr Soto were $409 and I did a double so it was $818 for the two IUIs, plus $110 for the trigger shot and $86 for two weeks worth of progesterone suppositories. So in total I paid $3,014.00 for one IUI cycle.
Enrique Soto
+ Read more- Read less

With each IUI [with Dr. Kimberly Thompson] used Letrozole & Ovidrel trigger shot. One my 2nd IUI I used Progesterone after afterward. On my 3rd IUI I did back-to-back inseminations & used progesterone starting on the day of my first IUI to increase my success. I am now moving on to IVF...takes her time to thoroughly evaluate my history & present me with the best treatment options based on my health. I’ve never felt rushed or been silenced. She is compassionate and understanding, yet honest and realistic.
I did receive a discount on my IVF package [with IVFMD South FLorida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] which was extremely helpful. For a basic IVF cycle with ICSI & assisted hatching, I will pay approx. $12,400, not including the cost of medications. I was referred to a local fertility pharmacy who offers a great discount, as well as mail in rebates from the pharmaceutical companies...My appointments usually run behind schedule, most notably by one hour, but typically 20-30 minutes on average. The front desk staff is very young and not so warm, but always professional. The “triage” staff is friendly. I find that the waiting room is never overcrowded and is an inviting space.
European, Native American, Other
Dr. Thompson takes her time with me & has familiarized herself my prior medical history and past treatments with former fertility specialists. She is very knowledgeable and realistic - never promising a certain outcome. Dr. Thompson presented me with treatment options that prior specialists did not offer. Although these treatments - IUI in particular, were unsuccessful, she encouraged me to pursue these treatments in my best interest and not for her own financial gain. I feel that Dr. T has my best interests in mind and gives me tough love when needed, all the while encouraging me & offering me the best resources available to improve my health before undergoing additional treatments.
Be open & honest
Dr.Thompson takes her time to thoroughly evaluate my history & present me with the best treatment options based on my health. I’ve never felt rushed or been silenced. She is compassionate and understanding, yet honest and realistic.
With each IUI I used Letrozole & Ovidrel trigger shot. One my 2nd IUI I used Progesterone after afterward. On my 3rd IUI I did back-to-back inseminations & used progesterone starting on the day of my first IUI to increase my success. I am now moving on to IVF.
Sasha, Dr. Thompson’s RN, is amazing. She is personable, knowledgeable, and communicates effectively and efficiently.
I don’t recall specific dollar amounts without going back into my records, but their pricing seems average. I did receive a discount on my IVF package which was extremely helpful. For a basic IVF cycle with ICSI & assisted hatching, I will pay approx. $12,400, not including the cost of medications. I was referred to a local fertility pharmacy who offers a great discount, as well as mail in rebates from the pharmaceutical companies. We did use donor sperm so there were additional costs associated with our IUI cycles, such as sperm thawing and washing, and the costs associated seemed reasonable.
Describe Kimberly Thompson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
For my upcoming IVF cycle we plan to do eSET, depending on the total number of healthy embryos. On my first failed IVF cycle with a former doctor, I had only two healthy embryos (out of 5) that were viable for transfer on day 5.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Wood took the time to educate me on all of the options available, she made sure I knew the health choices were in my hands and was there to advise me on the statistics of each choice...made me feel comfortable every step of the way. She is brilliant and passionate about what she does and is simply the best at making your family goals a reality. Dr. Wood takes the time to make a plan that is individualized to your needs and makes sure to educate you on all of the options that will yield the highest success rate.
Belkis [nurse at IVFMD South Florida] was so sweet and made sure she was in constant communication with me each step of the way. I was always confident in what I needed to do and how this would come into play for my IVF...The clinic is clean and all the staff make you feel as if you are a family member. You feel as though you are part of a community even waiting in the waiting room for the short stay. The Doctors and nurses are always smiling and the clerical staff are there to educate you as well!
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Wood made me feel comfortable every step of the way. She is brilliant and passionate about what she does and is simply the best at making your family goals a reality. Dr. Wood takes the time to make a plan that is individualized to your needs and makes sure to educate you on all of the options that will yield the highest success rate.
Pick Dr. Wood if you are looking for the best care for the most affordable cost. Dr. Wood will make sure that she and her team give you the best care during your time of need. She does not cut corners and is looking to find success for during your fertility journey. Even if you have been told by another doctor it isn't possible contact Dr Wood and she will show you that with cutting edge technology she can make your dreams come true.
Dr Wood froze my eggs to give me the best chance at conceiving when I was ready. When it was time she recommended the best way to prepare my body and even had me use intralipid infusion to ensure my body wouldn't attack the baby upon transfer for my IVF cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Belkis)
Belkis was so sweet and made sure she was in constant communication with me each step of the way. I was always confident in what I needed to do and how this would come into play for my IVF
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
She. [Dr. Ellen Wood] does not use a one size fits all method for your fertility needs, her team makes sure your care is specially designed just for you! Dr Wood and her team at IVFMD make you a part of their family and are there for you every step of the way during your unique journey!...took time outside of the office to research the most cutting edge technology out there to make our family dreams a reality! She found and used technology that was only being used by a small percentage of fertility doctors and picked this based on our specific needs!
Belkis [nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute] is amazing and organized, sweet and so responsive no matter what time it is! She makes you feel like family and takes all the time you need to Explain every detail to you so you feel Confident every step Of the way...We were given the cost breakdown of everything before we signed uo for anything they were so upfront and explained every cost the entire way!...The clinic is beautiful and everyone even the office staff are so kind and organized and even willing to educate you on ALL of Your options! They work hard to make sure you have someone making the experience personalized and make sure you never feel alone in the journey
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Wood and her team are the reason my son is here today! We had been told by other fertility teams that it wasn’t possible to begin a family with a high chance of success and Dr Wood took this as a challenge to quickly succeed at an extremely affordable cost! Dr Ellen Wood took time outside of the office to research the most cutting edge technology out there to make our family dreams a reality! She found and used technology that was only being used by a small percentage of fertility doctors and picked this based on our specific needs! She does not use a one size fits all method for your fertility needs, her team makes sure your care is specially designed just for you! Dr Wood and her team at IVFMD make you a part of their family and are there for you every step of the way during your unique journey!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Belkis )
Belkis is amazing and organized, sweet and so responsive no matter what time it is! She makes you feel like family and takes all the time you need to Explain every detail to you so you feel Confident every step Of the way
Dr Wood helped us test each embryo and select the one that would lead to the highest chance of success! She educated us how testing the embryos leads to a better chance of full term Pregnancy and taught us why
+ Read more- Read less

[Protocol with Dr. Roseff included] Extensive bloodwork, Genetic testing, intralipid infusions...[He] was kind, informative, remembered us from previous appointments greeted us with a warm greeting and a hug. He never rushed us and let us ask all of our questions and always answered. And he never gave us false hope. We believe we were absolutely in the best hands and knew that Dr. Roseff was as invested in this process as we are.
They [nurses at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were informative, answered emails in a timely fashion. Compassionate...The paperwork and insurance/claims are extremely overwhelming especially in this very fragile time...We spent $20k has we had health insurance coverage. Omnitrope meds were $2,000, intralipid infusions were $277 each, each cycle was about $4,000 and the blood work through UniLab was by far the largest expense many thousands of dollars.
We were in the best hands with Dr. Roseff. He is incredibly smart, informative, compassionate and is as invested in this process as we are. He methods, testing, treatments were thorough, well thought out and explained, so we had no questions. And we were lucky enough to have success (thus far) because of Dr. Roseff’s guidance and direction. He is the absolute BEST!!!
Trust in the process and what Dr. Roseff says!
Dr. Roseff was kind, informative, remembered us from previous appointments greeted us with a warm greeting and a hug. He never rushed us and let us ask all of our questions and always answered. And he never gave us false hope. We believe we were absolutely in the best hands and knew that Dr. Roseff was as invested in this process as we are.
Extensive bloodwork, Genetic testing, intralipid infusions. Egg Retrieval: Birth control without estrogen Gonal F, Omnitrope,cetrotide with a Novarel Trigger short both times. FET: Lupron, birth control without estrogen, estradiol, vivelle patches, PIO injections, and crinone.
They were informative, answered emails in a timely fashion. Compassionate
The paperwork and insurance/claims are extremely overwhelming especially in this very fragile time. Don’t forget to ask A lot of questions and write them down so you don’t forget!!! Dr. Roseff is the absolute best, I/we trust him and his process completely.

2014 - 2018
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. McCarthy is fantastic at communicating and relating with her patients. No question no matter how small was ever a dumb question. She has come in after hours to see me and cancelled her entire day to perform emergency surgery on me. Her knowledge and experience is a pristine. She is confident but not overly confident in her abilities...all of my FETs I was on a long lupron protocol in order to give my lining extended time to grow. I was also on viagra for my lining with FETs in addition to the PIO, DelEstrogen, Estrace. Once I became pregnant, I started Triple Progesterone treatment as it has been shown to help those with RPL.
[The nurses at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine are] Easy to get in touch with, but sometimes difficult to know who to talk to since there wasnt one specific one assigned...Once or twice my calendar did not reflect the changes that Dr. McCarthy and I had personally discussed. The nurse did not update them...We spent around 13 for our fresh cycle not including meds. Meds generally ran 5-6k. For FETs we spent around 5000 plus 3 in meds.
2014 - 2018
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dont be afraid to ask questions
Dr. McCarthy has always gone out of her way to show personalized care. She has never rushed us, she is available by email and phone, she is prompt in all her responses, she hugs you...need I go on?
I honestly cannot remember my specific protocol for egg retrieval and fresh transfer since it was in early 2014, but I do know all of my FETs I was on a long lupron protocol in order to give my lining extended time to grow. I was also on viagra for my lining with FETs in addition to the PIO, DelEstrogen, Estrace. Once I became pregnant, I started Triple Progesterone treatment as it has been shown to help those with RPL.
Friendly small clinic feel. Never a very long wait compared to some clinics. Easy to get someone via email or phone. You can always see the same doctor which is wonderful. You also can visit the same location each time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. McCarthy] is very thorough and does her due diligence in testing and analysis prior to starting fertility treatments...Used various protocols for the each retrieval and then for frozen egg transfer. All retrieval’s started with regulating menses with birth control. Then with careful monitoring started adding Follistum, then Menopur, and then Cetrotide. Used HCG for trigger. Another time used microdose Lupron prior to stim start...
Carly, my IVF coordinator [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine], has been a god-send. She responds to every email and call that I have and is typically very swift with her responses. She is the glue of the operation...Strengths are their fabulous doctors, clean facilities, wonderful staff and accessibility. One weakness I would say is that they could improve on the education they provide patients on the whole process and medications
Dr McCarthy is very good at her job. She is able to balance her expertise, training and education with compassion and humor. She Is great about responding to questions and concerns and is always open to any insight and suggestions we bring to the table. During various procedures, she is wonderful at communicating what she is doing and why. She is very cautious and careful and does a thorough evaluation of all potential variables that may be contributing to our inability to have a baby.
Be patient. She is very thorough and does her due diligence in testing and analysis prior to starting fertility treatments.
Been able to get to know the staff at the clinic. Typically staff and Doctor are easily accessible and quick to respond to inquiries, concerns, etc. After 2+ years going to this clinic, we have been able to forge relationships with most of the staff. Also, there is very few turnover of staff which is nice. Relatively small office with 2 doctors and appropriate staff so it’s not a huge practice where you see different doctors each time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Carly Mitzelfeld )
Carly, my IVF coordinator, has been a god-send. She responds to every email and call that I have and is typically very swift with her responses. She is the glue of the operation.
I have insurance which would cover some parts of my IVF; at this point I have maxed out my benefits. Medications are super expensive and then all of the labs and tests were as well.
Describe Jenna McCarthy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Doctor Mc verbalized wanting to transfer 1 embryo each time and the risks associated with transferring more than 1.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr Gelman used a less aggressive stimulation protocol with me due to my age- 41yrs old (less drugs) than my previous doctor and it seems the protocol was better - we got more embryos with his protocol than with my previous doctor. He also insisted on using the genetic testing on the embryos which we did for two cycles, when all results came back bad, he proposed trying transfer without testing embryos. this is what we're doing right now
The financial team [at IVFMD- S. FL Institute- Miami] seemed a little cold at first. The rest of the team good and accommodating. I felt good during each visit from seeing the phlebotomist to the nurses that were doing my ultrasound.... I worked with WinFertility (their cost was below the cost of the clinic)... Personalized service, nurses knew patients by name. Clinic was accommodating around my schedule/ vacation days. All questions addressed
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr Gelman is a good doctor. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Did a complete set of tests, more than my previous fertility doctor did. He is for an open dialog, doctor to patient. He will tell you his opinion, proposed a treatment and wants your feedback and open dialog to discuss your thoughts, looks for your agreement and acceptance of the plan. He wants to be sure you understand and agree with what will be done.
Do your homework (some reading on the subject) so you can have open discussion with the doctor , ask questions and understand all that's being done. This doctor appreciate your opinion on the subject.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yvonne)
always made sure I understand the instructions (she was leaving me detailed messages with instructions, repeating info to make sure I understood).
The financial team seemed a little cold at first. The rest of the team good and accommodating. I felt good during each visit from seeing the phlebotomist to the nurses that were doing my ultrasound.
I worked with WinFertility (their cost was below the cost of the clinic).
I believe he follows recommendation by CDC , by age for eSET (for me he agreed to transfer two embryos as Im 41 years old)

PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Alford is fantastic. She is sweet and explains everything in complete detail. She also works to be as accommodating as possible for me.... We did a standard IVF cycle starting with birth control. From there, we did Gonal-F and Menopur, both of which had to be increased multiple times. My eggs mature late, so my retrieval was pushed back to the very last day they could do it before moving me to a different office. We did a freeze-all cycle. At retrieval, we got 25 eggs, but only 6 were mature. Of those six, only 3 made it to blastocyst.
PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Connie Alford at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Alford is fantastic. She is sweet and explains everything in complete detail. She also works to be as accommodating as possible for me. My drive to her clinic is an hour and my work schedule does not afford me much time off. Her staff has done their best to work around my schedule and she has been very sensitive of my feelings while I navigate my second miscarriage.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Connie Alford at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Please give all IVF patients the rules as early as possible, especially if there is some line they aren't meeting, like blood pressure or BMI. This will give patients the most time to get to where the need to be to move forward and reduce stress in the overall process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Connie Alford at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Alford is fantastic. The IVF nurses and ultrasound technicians are fantastic, but her other nursing and office staff were generally rude and heartless. There have been multiple times where I have left the office in tears because of certain individuals working there.
Describe the protocols Connie Alford used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Katy)
Katy is fantastic. She is sweet and has a sense of humor. She made us feel at ease about the IVF process and was there to answer questions by phone or email whenever we needed during that time. Danielle was another nurse that we loved. She was fantastic and very compassionate as well. Vicki, one of the nurses, was less so. There were multiple times when she played off office oversights and made us feel as though we were at fault for her clinic's screw ups. We were constantly given information from her at the last minute about BMI and blood pressure requirements. She asked us questions like "are you taking your medications like you're supposed to" as if we'd flush 20k down the toilet. Her tone was generally condescending and she took everything entirely too seriously but then would berate us about needing to reduce our stress level.
IVFMD has a fantastic team for the most part. The doctor is knowledgeable and wants to help her patients. The clinical staff and overall office is, at times, chaotic and poorly run. We were often times given information about IVF requirements, like BMI, blood pressure, and Pap smears, at the last minute. In fact, I was told four weeks out that I had to lose six pounds or else my cycle would be cancelled. When I asked why I hadn't been told about this requirement sooner, I was told that they had "suggested" I lose weight as if it meant the same thing as "had to." This happened again with my blood pressure and pap smear results as well as a couple of times when last minute appointments had to be made, requiring me to take off work last minute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Connie Alford at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
$20,000 - $22,000 for IVF, medications, and associated ultrasounds and procedures.
Describe Connie Alford's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
She was very informative about the risks of transferring multiple embryos, but told us that in the end, the choice was up to us. We elected to do a single transfer after learning all the risks about twin pregnancies.
We started going in October with the idea that we would do IVF in June. I was told I "should see" a doctor about my blood pressure even though I told them it was only high at the office and that I "should probably" try to lose some weight. Jump ahead to MAY and I am told that: 1. I MUST lose weight to get my BMI under 36 or my cycle will be cancelled. (4 weeks out) 2. I MUST be seen by a doctor for my blood pressure or my cycle will be cancelled. (2 weeks out) 3. I MUST have a pap smear done or my cycle will be cancelled. (2 weeks out) Why wasn't I told all of this IN OCTOBER when we decided on IVF to begin with? The DAY BEFORE my transfer, I am called and told I need to come in that morning for more blood work and that the lack of appointment being made already was simply an oversight.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Connie Alford at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Dr. Roseff is caring. He makes it a point to remember personal details I tell him (such as vacation destinations) and asks about it on the next visit....Dr. Roseff offers a free second opinion so I met with him after 7 failed IUI cycles with a previous fertility clinic.... he immediately determined that I had a thyroid issue which can cause infertility.... He recommended a new protocol: IUI with Femara....
The clinic [IVFMD South Florida] is clean and the staff are friendly. The check-in process is very smooth. As long as you arrive on time for your appointment, then there is almost never a wait. The Boca location is not open on weekends though, so you have to travel to another location... Nurse Kristi is great! At each appointment, we always share laughter. She spends time with me to explain the procedures, protocol, etc.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Dr. Roseff is caring. He makes it a point to remember personal details I tell him (such as vacation destinations) and asks about it on the next visit. He hugs me every time I see him in the office. He explains the issues and treatment thoroughly to make sure I understand everything before I leave his office. I'm always prepared to ask questions, but he usually answers them all before I have to ask!
Follow his recommendations even if he gives you the option. He wants the best possible outcome to avoid wasting your time and money with multiple cycles.
The Boca office is not the main location. It is a suite in a building and Dr. Roseff is the only doctor on site. I prefer this small location because you don't feel rushed in and out. You see the same receptionist and same nurses, they become your friends. They know you by name and remember your needs.
Dr. Roseff offers a free second opinion so I met with him after 7 failed IUI cycles with a previous fertility clinic. I transferred my medical records to him for review prior to the initial consultation. Upon review, he immediately determined that I had a thyroid issue which can cause infertility. After one year of treatment, my prior RE failed to diagnose this! Dr.Roseff had me test again to confirm and treat me accordingly. He also advised I had a dimished ovarian reserve which I already knew. He did thorough testing including an SIS which was perfect. He recommended a new protocol: IUI with Femara. I have tried Clomid before (failed) and he advised I might have better luck with Femara. He also recommended IVF but left me with the choice. I opted for IUI cycle #8 - failed. He strongly believes based on his experience that I have endometriosis and that is preventing my chances to conceive with IUI. The only way to diagnose endometriosis is with a laparoscopy procedure. Instead of spending time and money on a laparaoscopy procedure, we agreed to go straight to IVF treatment. I am currently about to start stims in my first IVF cycle and I feel well prepared!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi )
Nurse Kristi is great! At each appointment, we always share laughter. She spends time with me to explain the procedures, protocol, etc. She uplifts and calms me when I'm sad or stressed. The best way to reach her is via e-mail, she responds almost immediately - and I always have lots of questions.
The clinic is clean and the staff are friendly. The check-in process is very smooth. As long as you arrive on time for your appointment, then there is almost never a wait. The Boca location is not open on weekends though, so you have to travel to another location (Cooper City, South Miami, Naples, Jupiter) for certain treatments (i.e. IUI, egg retrieval, egg transfer). This could be an inconvenience depending on where you live.
This clinic accepts United Healthcare insurance so for office visits and ultrasounds I only had to pay a co-pay. They also allowed me to use LabCorp for some bloodwork which was covered 100%. IUI is about $200 plus $125 for thawing of frozen donor sperm.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Alford is a very intelligent woman and she knows exactly what she is doing. Which eases the stress that comes with this situation. She has an educated and caring answer for any and all questions. We did have a hard time socially with her as my wife and I are very outgoing and social. She knows her stuff and cares but there isn’t much time for jokes and chit chat, which is understandable. Her heart is in the right place and that means the world to us.
IVFMD of Naples has an extremely caring staff. Their want and need to help with our infertility needs is very focused and supportive. Their weakness are not communicating about some hidden costs and explaining all that is covered in their packages.... My wife and myself receive phone calls from our nurse letting us know exactly what is going on. Jodi is always willing to work with us and help us when we come to any toad blocks. All of the nurses at the office are pleasant, caring and genuinely exited for their patients.
Be ready financially. Most insurances do not cover her services and it is costly. Be ready for fees that you didn’t expect. Such as lab work and a few procedures. Be sure to ask as we were surprised a few times .
I am always greeted with a smile and a warm personable hello. All of the nurses we have encountered have never rushed us and were always eager to ease our anxieties.
To date we have had our consult, my wife started with an SIS, this is a saline ultrasound used to look at the uterus and cervix. Now we are starting with the meds and have weekly blood tests and ultrasounds to check hormone levels and monitor the uterine lining. We will be doing the IVF transfer in the next coming weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jodi)
The clinic offers packages that relate to your specific needs. They are costly and not everything is included.
Dr. Alford suggested that if we had strong embryos to only do a single transfer but if they are weak to do a multiple embryo transfer.

2012 - 2018
Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Gelman is clinical enough to give you confidence in your treatment but warm enough to make you feel like a human. He always presented the course of treatment based on evidence and was aggressive with making sure we had the best shot each attempt.... He was protective of the embryos we had created and did extensive immune testing after our second miscarriage to find the root of the issue. It was clear that he was invested in our success.
I am overall very pleased with the clinic [IVFMD South Florida Inst]. Despite being a large center, it maintains a personal feel. I did have issues with the financial department - the contract I was supposed to sign had huge errors and I had to argue about having them adjusted.... The nursing team was responsive and caring. They were patient with me and kept me organized.... We did a 2 fresh 2 frozen package with ARC fertility and it was around $18,000.
2012 - 2018
Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Gelman is clinical enough to give you confidence in your treatment but warm enough to make you feel like a human. He always presented the course of treatment based on evidence and was aggressive with making sure we had the best shot each attempt. He was patient with my barrage of questions and took the time to make me feel confident in our treatments, understand why we were doing things a certain way, and educate me. I left each visit with a solid understanding of why we were doing something.
Ask questions. If there's something you dont understand or want to know more about, ask. He will be patient and take the time educating you and explaining the procedures, risks, options, and recommendations. It never felt like I was bothering him.
I dont remember, we did use menopur and follistim for my egg retrieval. I had 14 eggs retrieved and that led to 6 5-day embryos. We did a fresh cycle and transferred 2 embryos. I got pregnant but had a miscarriage. We did a frozen cycle and transferred 2 embryos and got pregnant with my son. We did a frozen cycle with one embryo transferred and it was negative.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Grethel Sanchez)
I am overall very pleased with the clinic. Despite being a large center, it maintains a personal feel. I did have issues with the financial department - the contract I was supposed to sign had huge errors and I had to argue about having them adjusted. Their legal team did agree with most of my changes and updated the contract for me but it was a frustrating process. The financial team also wasn't clear on when payments were due despite me asking numerous times.
We did a 2 fresh 2 frozen package with ARC fertility and it was around $18,000. I paid my clinic directly for our FET and it was $5,500 without medications. There was a $500 discount for payment with cashier's check.
During my first to ivf cycles we transferred 2 embryos each time. Both times I got pregnant with one baby. The most recent time we transferred only one embryo b/c I had gestational diabetes with my son and dr gelman had concerns should I get pregnant with multiples. That cycle did not work although he indicated the success rate with 1 vs 2 embryos was not significantly different.

32 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Joelle Taylor was very knowledgeable and accessible throughout the whole egg retrieval process and now through the IVF process to date... For my egg retrieval everything went very smoothly with all medications and the injections. I am currently undergoing the IVF process and did not get my period in time to start the birth control, so Dr. Taylor's protocol is to start the Lupron and not take the birth control at all.
Miami office [of Fertility & IVF Center] was great. I didn't have any issues regarding the process, the nurses, the medications or the procedure at the end. The Jupiter office overall is very communicative about everything going on so far in my IVF process. I am just starting the last month before my transfer... Dr Taylor was with Miami office when I did my egg retrieval and all the nurses were organized and polite and very knowledgeable about all medications administered and showing me how to use them. Dr Taylor is now in Jupiter (her name was not shown there to choose) and the nurses are all very sweet and polite, but don't seem to be as knowledgeable as the ones in Miami.
32 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Joelle Taylor was very knowledgeable and accessible throughout the whole egg retrieval process and now through the IVF process to date. I would recommend anyone I know to use Dr. Taylor for all of their egg retrieval and IVF needs.
nothing comes to mind, my process has been very pleasant
Dr. Taylor takes all the time you need to explain the whole process from start to finish and answer all questions very thoroughly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Summer)
Miami office was great. I didn't have any issues regarding the process, the nurses, the medications or the procedure at the end. The Jupiter office overall is very communicative about everything going on so far in my IVF process. I am just starting the last month before my transfer.
The egg retrieval cost roughly $12,000. Not sure what the total amount for the IVF is yet.
Describe Joelle Taylor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Together Dr Taylor and I decided that 1 embryo was best.
Joelle Taylor
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Alford] is very busy but we always get just what we need at every visit...seems to know exactly what she is doing. She doesn’t mind our tedious questions and always has an answer for us...Be ready to move at a slower pace than you think. This is not exactly a bad thing but it is nice to know ahead of time. Dr. Alford is wonderful but don’t expect too many warm and fuzzies! She means well and cares but is not overally warm and fuzzy.
The process took longer than expected [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] to even start with the actual ivf medications and preliminary medications. They are highly knowledgeable and organized. This helps greatly with having confidence in the whole team...The nurses and office staff are always quick to answer my questions. They are thoughtful and understanding during this delicate time.
Dr. Alford seems to know exactly what she is doing. She doesn’t mind our tedious questions and always has an answer for us. She is very busy but we always get just what we need at every visit. It seems that everyone in our town has gone to her! Every time we mention her, someone will say they know someone who has been to her and has had a great experience. This gives us great confidence in her and her staff.
Right now we are only taking the preliminary medications before ivf that will happen in March.
Our nurse has been the best in this whole process. She answers my questions promptly ( and I have a lot of questions!) She is caring and compassionate and it feels great to have her as a support!
The beginning stages are quite confusing but just keep asking questions. I learned that they are used to it and welcome the concerns. The process took longer than expected to even start with the actual ivf medications and preliminary medications. They are highly knowledgeable and organized. This helps greatly with having confidence in the whole team.
About 10,000.
She suggest single but will do multiple if you would like it.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
PCOS, Immunological
I absolutely trust Dr. Roseff as an expert in infertility and IVF. He has a lot of experience and keeps up to date with current research. Furthermore, he is a very kind human being and my appointments with him were always on time....I was diagnosed with endometriosis and a blocked tube by a previous OB/GYN. Only Dr. Roseff diagnosed me as having PCOS...We used the antagonist protocol, which yielded great results without throwing me into OHSS...
The Boca Raton clinic [IVFMD-S FL Inst- Boca] does not perform all the procedures so I did have to go to the clinic in Jupiter for egg retrieval and transfer....Kristi is the absolute best nurse...She is ALWAYS available by email (or phone), with super quick responses....The Boca Raton clinic itself is very nice and clean...One weakness of the clinic I went to was the lab for blood draws would sometimes be backed up and I would have to wait up to a half-hour....
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
PCOS, Immunological
I absolutely trust Dr. Roseff as an expert in infertility and IVF. He has a lot of experience and keeps up to date with current research. Furthermore, he is a very kind human being and my appointments with him were always on time. I definitely felt like I was in the right hands when it came to my treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend him for his expertise.
I would tell a prospective patient to not look elsewhere. Take a look at Dr. Roseff's success rates. Do not waste your money at a different clinic! Do it right, so you only have to do it once.
I was diagnosed with endometriosis and a blocked tube by a previous OB/GYN. Only Dr. Roseff diagnosed me as having PCOS, which was a key component in treating my infertility (No OB/GYN in my whole life detected PCOS, and I've had a lot of them). I went straight to IVF since I personally knew other treatments would be a waste of time and money with all the factors affecting my fertility. We used the antagonist protocol, which yielded great results without throwing me into OHSS. I requested to do a fresh transfer despite the fact that Dr. Roseff advised against it because of my high hormone levels from PCOS. Unfortunately the fresh transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy, but that is of no fault of Dr. Roseff (he did warn me against it). I did a frozen transfer next, which Dr. Roseff stated he was very optimistic about. I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and feel my little baby BOY kicking me everyday. He knew it would work this time, thats how amazing he is at his job.
Kristi is the absolute best nurse I have ever met (and I work as a nurse!). She is ALWAYS available by email (or phone), with super quick responses. Having a nurse thats always available by email or phone is essential when you are undergoing such a complicated treatment like IVF. She was always very reassuring and knowledgeable about what comes next in the treatment plan. I don't think I could have made it through IVF without her!
The Boca Raton clinic does not perform all the procedures so I did have to go to the clinic in Jupiter for egg retrieval and transfer. The RE at that clinic that did my retrieval and transfers (Dr. McCarthy), is absolutely the nicest and funniest lady ever. She always put me at ease during the procedures. The Boca Raton clinic itself is very nice and clean. The main receptionist Chantelle is great, and she really knows her stuff. The lab ladies were very very nice as well. One weakness of the clinic I went to was the lab for blood draws would sometimes be backed up and I would have to wait up to a half-hour. However, that's not too bad at all compared to the wait times I have had at the OB and other doctors.
I was able to do my treatment cycle through WinFertility, which bundled the IVF with meds for a discount.
Dr. Roseff is very pro-eSET which I find great. The clinic's results are so great and Dr. Roseff knows when an eSET is best for a patient. He does let the patient choose if they want to do more than one embryo though.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. B, treated me like a human because she was very compassionate and sincere. She made sure not to miss a single thing during my plan of care. ... The care, compassion, and sincerity I received from her is like no other. She didn't miss a thing throughout the course of my treatment. Thanks to Dr. B it was made known to me I had PCOS. Thanks to her care and knowledge she provided me the best plan of care to achieve success.
Everyone [IVFMD S FL Inst for Repro Med] is so knowledgeable, organized and compassionate about their work! I did not see nor experience any weakness. ... Yosie, always replied to my calls, emails and concerns. She made everything clear and easy to understand. ... Natasha, was there with her magic touch to always draw my blood. Her hands are magic! ... You are not a number you are a person.
Dr. B is a Fertility angel sent from above. She will guide you to success and a miracle. The care, compassion, and sincerity I received from her is like no other. She didn't miss a thing throughout the course of my treatment. Thanks to Dr. B it was made known to me I had PCOS. Thanks to her care and knowledge she provided me the best plan of care to achieve success.
Listen and let her guide you! She will not fail you even when all hope is lost.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yosie, Bianca and Natasha)
Yosie, Bianca and Natasha along with Dr. B are my angels sent from up above! Yosie, always replied to my calls, emails and concerns. She made everything clear and easy to understand. She provided me positive support and emotional. Bianca, was always there through out the most important parts of this process. She made every visit for ultrasounds and not to mention my egg retrieval the most pleasant! she is an amazing nurse with extraordinary bedside manners. Natasha, was there with her magic touch to always draw my blood. Her hands are magic! the best was when she was there to assist Dr. B with my transfer! it was a great day and I'm so glad she was there.
This clinic is the place to go for anyone struggling with infertility. You are not a number you are a person. Everyone is so knowledgeable, organized and compassionate about their work! I did not see nor experience any weakness.
Maria Bustillo
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Gelman was the first doctor to provide us with real answers and actually take the time to make sure all of the proper tests were completed and although both my husband and I area relatively healthy, made modifications to our lifestyle with vitamins and diet to only further help. Not only did Dr. Gelman always have the best bedside manner, so did his nurses and staff [IVFMD South Florida Inst for Repro Med] .
The financials in the beginning I would would have been outlined a little better as far as everything that would be due outside of the actual ivf package, but the staff [IVFMD South Florida Inst for Repro Med] worked with us and in the end it is all worth it. ... There was never a long wait time in the office. I liked how the blood work was drawn on site. The staff was very professional and friendly. Always accommodating appointment times.
We cannot even begin to thank Dr. Gelman and his staff enough. Dr. Gelman is a beyond incredible physician. His professionalism, knowledge, and expertise in the field is unparalleled. We had a very long, emotional and frustrating journey with infertility. Dr. Gelman was the first doctor to provide us with real answers and actually take the time to make sure all of the proper tests were completed and although both my husband and I area relatively healthy, made modifications to our lifestyle with vitamins and diet to only further help. Not only did Dr. Gelman always have the best bedside manner, so did his nurses and staff. I can't say enough about everyone. Aislynn, always made me laugh even when I was so stressed or worried. Her calming demeanor always put my mind at ease, which was so important to me. She is knowledgable and understanding and just the absolute best!! Jen and Belkis, are also angels for putting up with my countless emails and calls. They are so thorough in explaining everything and really were there for me through it all. I grew fond and close to all three of them as well. Thanks to Dr. Gelman and his staff we are expecting our miracle twin boys. After a very long journey, we are forever grateful to him and his staff. I feel so blessed to have found their office and couldn't recommend them enough, especially for how hard and emotional this road can be, you need a team like this by your side to give you answers and get results.
There was never a long wait time in the office. I liked how the blood work was drawn on site. The staff was very professional and friendly. Always accommodating appointment times. The financials in the beginning I would would have been outlined a little better as far as everything that would be due outside of the actual ivf package, but the staff worked with us and in the end it is all worth it.

Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Fortunate enough with his [Dr. Kenneth Gelman's] guidance and wisdom I only had to do the transfer once. He recommended a specific biopsy that would indicate exactly when to do the transfer and how much more of a specific hormone I would neeed and initially I did not want to do it because I did not want to delay the process any further. Again, he didn’t force, only suggest but I did not want to risk doing the transfer and something else came up. After doing that test it showed I needed an extra two days of progesterone as compared to an avg person.
Grethel [a nurse at IVFMD S FL Institute-Hollywood] was unbelievable. I would tell every single person to ask for her. Belkis was also pleasant but that’s abt it. I won’t speak badly about the other one because Grethel was that amazing. She responded to emails in a beyond timely fashion and I considered her to be heaven sent. She compassionate and caring. She showing empathy and was genuine. I cannot emphasize how incredible she is.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
He was able to answer all of my questions and concerns and even fears with me in detail. When I was frustrated with the process, he would take his time, gave recommendations but never forced ideas or suggestions. There are many other doctors that could have milked this situation for money and made me do certain treatments over and over but he was effiecieny and very knowledgeable. I found myself fortunate to have been referred to him. Great sense of humor by the way!
Have your questions ready to go
I never felt like a number or statistic with him. I loved his sense of humor. There were days that I cried when I found out news I didn’t want to but he always reassured me and gave me hope
Initially we weren’t sure what the problem was, everything appeared normal but I wasn’t able to fertilize. We did fertility drugs first and that didn’t work, then tried iui and realised that didn’t work and then we did specific blood tests, and which showed abnormal levels in hormones which gave me an explanation and some closure. So now it was a matter of rectifying. Fortunate enough with his guidance and wisdom I only had to do the transfer once. He recommended a specific biopsy that would indicate exactly when to do the transfer and how much more of a specific hormone I would neeed and initially I did not want to do it because I did not want to delay the process any further. Again, he didn’t force, only suggest but I did not want to risk doing the transfer and something else came up. After doing that test it showed I needed an extra two days of progesterone as compared to an avg person.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Grethel)
Grethel was unbelievable. I would tell every single person to ask for her. Belkis was also pleasant but that’s abt it. I won’t speak badly about the other one because Grethel was that amazing. She responded to emails in a beyond timely fashion and I considered her to be heaven sent. She compassionate and caring. She showing empathy and was genuine. I cannot emphasize how incredible she is. I would send lots of emails with questions and she answered every single one even on her days off but she cares for her position and her patients. I don’t remember all the other names, but both Jennifer’s also deserve an honorable mention. Both again were great at follow ups and very patient with me and my questions. The nurse who took blood is also an angel. Very gentle and very compassionate. Dylin and Andrea at the front desk/check out are also amazing. Great staff!
Great times that are available I was able to go in at 7.30 then go straight to work. Not sure abt the afternoon availability but I do like the flexibility in morning hours as I did not need to request time off.
With the first ivf coordinator she never followed up with me or meds and I would call the pharmacy and they would not have it. For me to drive to the margate pharmacy and then not have it was not ok
+ Read more- Read less

I feel Dr Gelman took a personal interest in our case. He never gave up and was always positive yet honest. I felt that Dr Gelman was easy to talk to and always made me and my husband feel comfortable even in difficult situations. He never made us feel rushed. And returned calls promptly...always took the time to explain treatments in a way we could understand...We transferred 1 and that resulted in a pregnancy which I am currently 5 mo pregnant
My nurse and IVF coordinator [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were amazing. They responded to emails and phone calls very quickly. And patiently reviewed everything until I completely unsterstood it. I had full trust in them...The only weakness is the wait time on some days...Their strengths are consistency and compassion. They do not have a high turn over. Which makes you feel comfortable seeing the same friendly, familiar faces each visit.
Keep an open mind.
Dr Gelman always took the time to explain treatments in a way we could understand. He and his nurses are compassionate and have great empathy for our situation. They treated us like family. With all their hard work we are now pregnant and doing great!
My first stimulation cycle I used Menapur,Gonal F and cetrotide. I believe they retrieved approximated 10 embryos (?) but only 1 lived to day 5. That transferred embryo did not result in a pregnancy. The 2nd stimulation I used ganirelix, follistim, low dose ovidril, cetrotide and lupron. That resulted in 16 embryos retrieved (?) and 4 made it to day 5. 1 transferred and did not result in a pregnancy. The other 3 were PGS and of those 3, 2 were normal. 1 was abnormal and discarded. Of the 2 remaining. We transferred 1 and that resulted in a pregnancy which I am currently 5 mo pregnant. And the other one is frozen for a future transfer.
My nurse and IVF coordinator were amazing. They responded to emails and phone calls very quickly. And patiently reviewed everything until I completely unsterstood it. I had full trust in them.
The only weakness is the wait time on some days. But I guess that’s what happens when you provide great results. Their strengths are consistency and compassion. They do not have a high turn over. Which makes you feel comfortable seeing the same friendly, familiar faces each visit.
Approximately $50,000 total. For stimulations, transfers, testing, IUIs, etc.
I prefer elective single embryo transfer.
Male Factor, Other
He adjusted my medications to accommodate my bodies needs...Dr. Roseff, was always available if I needed to speak to him about something. He was very informative and advised us of the risks and benefits throughout the whole process. He was very gentle when he advised us of our results and reasons for non success up until that point...I am currently going through my first cycle with Dr. Roseff. I had 3 previous unsuccessful IUI attempts before coming to him.
The prescreening [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] after I had done some tests with another location for myself was $1,500 and my partner was $500. The IVF process was around $23,000. There were a lot of vitamins required to take as well that was probably around 1,500 so far for the both of us...She [nurse] was available at all time for any communication or clarification I needed. She was very organized and laid everything out for is on a calendar. She was on top of my results and what was needed to be done. Very personable and friendly.
Male Factor, Other
Dr. Roseff, was always available if I needed to speak to him about something. He was very informative and advised us of the risks and benefits throughout the whole process. He was very gentle when he advised us of our results and reasons for non success up until that point. I have total faith in Dr. Roseff.
He is very gentle and welcoming.
very explanatory and informative, gentle and always available.
I am currently going through my first cycle with Dr. Roseff. I had 3 previous unsuccessful IUI attempts before coming to him. He adjusted my medications to accommodate my bodies needs.
She was available at all time for any communication or clarification I needed. She was very organized and laid everything out for is on a calendar. She was on top of my results and what was needed to be done. Very personable and friendly.
This clinic is very nice. Its not a huge office but very welcoming. They are all organized and on top of things. They advise you of all the payment costs upfront before you start any cycles. They have the vitamins available they recommend you purchase. They are open early in the morning to take care of things before going to work. The only drawback is the Boca Office isn't open on weekends so if you need a service you have to go to one of their other locations.
The prescreening after I had done some tests with another location for myself was $1,500 and my partner was $500. The IVF process was around $23,000. There were a lot of vitamins required to take as well that was probably around 1,500 so far for the both of us.
+ Read more- Read less

My treatment protocol followed that of someone with endometriosis. I was put on a regimen of vitamins. Also, during the bloodwork he [Dr. Roseff] found I was lead toxic and was referred to the clinic's nutritional doctor to detox. ... He never disregarded anything that had been done prior he took everything into consideration. I also loved how he explained things with backup details and references
The clinic's [IVFMD-S FL] wait times are within the normal range same goes with appointments. ... As a professional who works full-time their scheduling was accommodating, especially with the really really appointments before work hours. The only weakness I would have to point out is their financial department. Here I felt like I had to really be on top of my game.
Dr. Roseff closely examined my previous tests and gathered all information into his system. As he examined everything that had been done before he asked questions as he went. He never disregarded anything that had been done prior he took everything into consideration. I also loved how he explained things with backup details and references. His knowledge in this field is well versed and he exercises it professionally. I appreciate his patience knowing he may have to repeat himself numerous times.
Come with a list of questions and expect to leave with better understanding of it all.
He was compassionate and explained himself thoroughly. He took the time and listened to all of my questions. I never felt pressured to make my questions come quicker nor were they answered in a quick manner.
My treatment protocol followed that of someone with endometriosis. I was put on a regimen of vitamins. Also, during the bloodwork he found I was lead toxic and was referred to the clinic's nutritional doctor to detox. He also performed other exams to eliminate and only have my diagnosis of endometriosis in the way (process of elimination)
I was in touch with a couple of nurses when it came to my results over the phone. They asked questions and explained how to go about medications.
The clinic's wait times are within the normal range same goes with appointments. I never felt like this clinic was busy enough for me to feel left out. As a professional who works full-time their scheduling was accommodating, especially with the really really appointments before work hours. The only weakness I would have to point out is their financial department. Here I felt like I had to really be on top of my game.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Roseff is always kind when I come in and made sure to thoroughly examine anything that may potentially create a barrier to successful conception. He explained procedures before, during and after and made sure to make time to answer my questions. He shows a lot of empathy and understanding of the stress I was going through.... Dr. Roseff made suggestions for what may help me achieve my goals but also made sure that I had realistic expectations of my procedures. He even made sure to call me personally to check up on me when I struggled emotionally with the process.
I honestly feel that this office [IVFMD- Boca Raton] is very well organized. They respond promptly with questions, calls and emails. I rarely had to make more than one call to have questions answered and referred my friend to them because they made me feel safe in my experience.... I loved the nursing staff and felt cared for and important. They always followed up with me and are very encouraging.
Make sure to disclose everything and take suggestions.
I was treated with respect and the fertility process was thoroughly explained to me. Dr. Roseff made suggestions for what may help me achieve my goals but also made sure that I had realistic expectations of my procedures. He even made sure to call me personally to check up on me when I struggled emotionally with the process.
My treatment started with thorough examinations including checking for tubal blockage, health of my uterus, ovarian reserve, blood panels, genetic testing, etc. Once he determined that I don’t have any complications that may interfere with pregnancy we moved on to IUI. My IUI cycle started with a sonogram to check my ovaries for follicles followed by 5 days of femara. I then came in for another sonogram to check the maturity of my follicles and if I was ready I’d receive a trigger shot. The next day I’d go in for my IUI and a second one the next day. Then came the two week wait. One week after my IUI I had my progesterone levels checked and the week after that an HCG test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Vesh)
I honestly feel that this office is very well organized. They respond promptly with questions, calls and emails. I rarely had to make more than one call to have questions answered and referred my friend to them because they made me feel safe in my experience.
I had to pay out of pocket but the staff made sure to do what they could to minimize my costs. Anything that could be covered by my insurance was facilitated.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Gelman is very thorough and knowledgeable and would take time out to listen to any concern we had during the process which made us feel at ease.... Listen to him and trust that he knows what he is doing. He has been getting women pregnant for eats [years] and has seen it all. He knows how to create the optimum environment for you to conceive so just relax and trust in the process.
The staff is WONDERFUL [at IVFMD-S FL] Everyone is so nice and remembers details about you so you don’t just feel like a number. I’m an email person and the nurses and coordinators would respond to me within minutes! They are quick and will answer any question you may have or resolve any problem that arises same day even if that means curbsiding Dr Gelman.
I can’t say enough about Dr Gelman at the Cooper City office. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for over a year and had a consultation with Dr Gelman where it was painfully obvious that IVF may be our only option. We were concerned about the price and the odds with IVF but I remember Dr Gelman saying “I can get you pregnant” and that’s EXACTLY what he did. We got pregnant with our first IVF cycle and we couldn’t be happier. Dr Gelman is very thorough and knowledgeable and would take time out to listen to any concern we had during the process which made us feel at ease.
Listen to him and trust that he knows what he is doing. He has been getting women pregnant for eats and has seen it all. He knows how to create the optimum environment for you to conceive so just relax and trust in the process.
The staff is WONDERFUL. Everyone is so nice and remembers details about you so you don’t just feel like a number. I’m an email person and the nurses and coordinators would respond to me within minutes! They are quick and will answer any question you may have or resolve any problem that arises same day even if that means curbsiding Dr Gelman.
The clinic is great. They answer the phone in timely fashion. They can get you scheduled on the date and usually even time you need. They provide reminder calls and make check in super easy by scanning your card. They call you into your appt on time and everything is streamlined. Check out is a breeze.
The cost was what was expected with fertility care. Insurance covered most of my visits so I only had to pay copay. The clinic provided you with nanes of companies who offered fertility treatment bundles at cheaper rate as well as pharmacies that offered medications at lower prices.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Gelman] was very honest and sympathetic to my situation. He took his time to do an ultrasound for me after I got a missed diagnosis... The doctor was very honest and caring when I explain to him my situations and concerns and personally did many of the treatments. I always felt very comfortable throughout all the tests and exams... I always felt very comfortable with him and his ability to treat me and because of the vigilance that he provided I was able to conceive with the one IUI while the previous doctor I used caused me to have to failed IUIs.
I think the staff [at IVFMD] and nurses are exceptional and extremely smart so even when you can't speak to the doctor you can get a lot of answers or better explanations through them. Overall it was pretty easy to make appointments...The wait time was very minimal I was always in and out there from beginning to end within an hour which I absolutely loved. The only downside...is slightly more expensive than the previous doctor I saw but because the results were way more beneficial it's something I'd be willing to do again.
He was very honest and sympathetic to my situation. He took his time to do an ultrasound for me after I got a missed diagnosis from the previous doctor because he wanted to verify what the doctor was saying was true and the other doctor was wrong. I always felt very comfortable with him and his ability to treat me and because of the vigilance that he provided I was able to conceive with the one IUI while the previous doctor I used caused me to have to failed IUIs.
Listen to what the doctor is telling you not how he's expressing it because he can be blunt in some ways but I feel like that's the best way that I can and other people can understand the situation.
Each time I would have a doctor's visit the nurses would remember me and ask me how I'm feeling and how is everything going. The doctor was very honest and caring when I explain to him my situations and concerns and personally did many of the treatments. I always felt very comfortable throughout all the tests and exams and compared to the previous doctor I saw this was the best clinic and doctor I've ever had help me with my fertility problems.
From the first day of the consultation the doctor reviewed my test results I brought in and listen to my situation with my previous doctor and failed IUIs. He did an ultrasound during the consultation because he felt that the other doctor may have misdiagnosed me which was true. From that point on he required all the typical fertility and test done which I've had done previously so everything was similar to what I have gone through before. Then on the first IUI cycle, i came in with my period and they did blood work to check my hormone levels then I did my ultrasound and subsequent ultrasounds after that until they saw I was ovulating. Two days before the insemination they provided me the HCG injection and then after that they did the IUI two days later. When they did my last ultrasound they saw that my uterine lining was slightly thin so they put me on estrogen patches. 7 days after the IUI, i came in to do a follow-up blood work they picked up that my progesterone was low and followed up with providing me with progesterone suppositories. With my previous experience in infertility my other doctor did not do any of these tests aside from the ultrasounds and never recommended any supplements. Two weeks after the insemination I conceived which was a first for me and throughout the process of the nine weeks I was monitored with him. I had a slight scare at 5 to 6 weeks. The office did an ultrasound each time I was bleeding and eventually changed my medication because it might have been the reason I was bleeding. Since that time and up until the time I was discharged my pregnancy has been perfect. I honestly feel that without the additional blood works and test and monitoring I would have never conceived and so for this I am extremely grateful to the doctor and his staff for their dedication and compassion to their patients.
I absolutely loved all the nurses and workers in the Cooper City office. Many of them remembered me during my follow-ups and the nurses were extremely sympathetic and understanding to my circumstances. They did their best in helping me with payment and obtaining medication. Also I have to be honest that the nurses were extremely intelligent and knowledgeable in the entire process so I felt very comfortable on asking questions with them as well as the doctor which from previous experience this was not typical.
I think the staff and nurses are exceptional and extremely smart so even when you can't speak to the doctor you can get a lot of answers or better explanations through them. Overall it was pretty easy to make appointments and reach somebody there though it normally took by end of day to get a call back. The wait time was very minimal I was always in and out there from beginning to end within an hour which I absolutely loved. The only downside I can say but in which I'm willing to accept is it is slightly more expensive than the previous doctor I saw but because the results were way more beneficial it's something I'd be willing to do again.
everything was itemized and charged per visit. It could get slightly confusing in what was actually needed compared to what was recommended. In my case I already knew what I had done and so would decline certain treatments or tests because I had already done it. Overall I wish they had more of a streamline cost for IUI that include everything necessary for that cycle and if you needed additional stuff they can explain that further.
Not applicable

Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr Wood's has great knowledge base, as of matter of fact her nick name is the "encyclopedia "...Endometrial scratch prior and treated emdometritis with 3 weeks antibiotics prior to FET, transferred 2 embryos. One took, positive beta, currently 29 weeks!...She is also willing to try newer treatment options...She is up to date with the new studies. She also thinks outside the box which is so important in infertility treatment.
Ask for alternative pricing package [at IVFMD]. Possible discounts available if paying out of pocket...Did not like my nurse, but Belkis who was a coordinator was excellent, organized and responsible, other staff and nurses were nice...Endometrial scratch prior and treated emdometritis with 3 weeks antibiotics prior to FET, transferred 2 embryos. One took, positive beta, currently 29 weeks!
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr Wood's has great knowledge base, as of matter of fact her nick name is the "encyclopedia ". She is up to date with the new studies. She also thinks outside the box which is so important in infertility treatment. She is also willing to try newer treatment options unlike some other physicians that would only do for example day 5 transfer. I would highly recommend her.
Do your research and ask lots of questions. While you are going through infertility treatment, you need to be your own advocate
Anytime I would not get an answer from nurses or needed to confirm Dr Wood was available to answer the questions or clarify ( via email )
Cycle 1- pqq and coq10 supplementation 2 month prior to cycle,antagonist cycle, prime with bcp, gonal, menopur, cetrotide, trigger with pregnyl and Lupron, 45 retrieved ,26 mature,9 fertilized with icsi, by day 3 all 20-30 % fragmentation, none made it past day 3, no transfer. Cycle 2-mini ivf with famera and Follistim, human growth hormone, icsi, calcium ionophore, additional supplementation with metformin and myo-inositol, 3 follicles prior to retrieval, ovulated 2 prior to retrival, 1 retrieved , fresh day 3 transfer- negative results Cycle 3- long luteal Lupron, with human growth hormone, follistim, growth hormone, steroid, lupron, menopur. 25 retrieved, 16 mature, 6 fertilized with icsi and calcium ionophore, 3 made it to day 3 with 10-15% fragmentation, froze 2 day 3 and let the 3 one grow in lab. The third one did not grow. Endometrial scratch prior and treated emdometritis with 3 weeks antibiotics prior to FET, transferred 2 embryos. One took, positive beta, currently 29 weeks!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yes, was not a fan of my assigned nurse, but loved Belkis who filled in for the nurse! )
Ask for alternative pricing package. Possible discounts available if paying out of pocket. Keep papers and document for future reference. Be your own advocate!
Around 55,0000-60,000
We transferred the only embryos left.
Try to get an email address from a reliable nurse/ coordinator and communicate via email

2013 - 2017
Male Factor, PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Although you may not get a "warm, fuzzy" feeling from Dr. Roseff when you first sit down with him, we learned quickly that he is incredibly caring and trustworthy. He will answer every question you have honestly & openly. He is incredibly knowledgeable & keeps up with current research. He always explained all of our options, but we never felt pressured into any treatments that we weren't comfortable with. He genuinely cares and is invested in helping his patients succeed.
It is a small office, with only one doctor & plenty of support staff. They are never too busy, and they all know and care about their patients...Dr. Roseff and his staff are incredibly caring and personable. His schedule is full, but never over-booked. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, and have never felt rushed through an appointment. He has always given us ample time to think of questions and to discuss our options in detail. He helped guide us while always respecting our wants/needs/desires.
2013 - 2017
Male Factor, PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Don't think that you will be pressured into IVF just because it's the name of the practice.
We started with supplements to treat my PCOS & supplements to boost my husband's fertility as well. That was successful, however after having our first child, we experienced 2 miscarriages. Further testing revealed endometritis, which was treated with antibiotics, and elevated natural killer cells, which was treated with an IV lipid infusion once a month while trying to conceive again.
Everyone on staff with Dr. Roseff has been excellent to work with. They are all so gentle, kind, and caring.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Roseff is amazing. Nervous for that initial appointment just b/c of the depressing situation of recurrent miscarriages, he made me feel much more at ease. Dr. Roseff is very compassionate and extremely educated in what he does. I like that he is no-nonsense and lays everything out on the table, no questions asked. He was very thorough and explained everything that was happening... I liked knowing that when I came, I was seeing him.
Clinic [IVFMD] is very nice and inviting. Chantel, the secretary, is amazing... She also helped us to understand insurance and prices ahead of time so we knew what to expect for services rendered. The rooms are comfy and the girls who take blood are all very sweet...[Nurse] Kristi Vesh was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how she stayed on top of it so well considering all the patients she has! I was truly amazed by her follow-up. She answered all phone calls and all questions quickly.
Dr. Roseff is amazing. Nervous for that initial appointment just b/c of the depressing situation of recurrent miscarriages, he made me feel much more at ease. Dr. Roseff is very compassionate and extremely educated in what he does. I like that he is no-nonsense and lays everything out on the table, no questions asked. He was very thorough and explained everything that was happening (or going to happen) to a T! He answered all questions and never let me leave guessing. He made the whole experience great. Plus, he was always there. I liked knowing that when I came, I was seeing him. My trust was 100% in this man, as I truly believed and trusted that he knew his stuff! And guess what? He did. First try and I'm successfully pregnant. I can't thank Dr. Roseff enough for his expertise and friendship in giving me what I've always wanted. Thank you.
Have an open mind. Listen to all the options he gives you and trust that he really does know his stuff! He is very prideful on his success so believe me when I tell you --- he is going to HELP you!
From the beginning, Dr. Roseff presented a very caring and understanding attitude towards both me and my husband. He was always friendly and inviting and always made me feel comfortable. He always said hello and asked how we were doing prior to any tests/ultrasounds or whatever it was that was scheduled to be done. Never did I feel like a number and I'm so thankful for the comfortable atmosphere being around Dr. Roseff.
I was placed on a good pre-natal, Metformin, and baby aspirin. I was also prescribed vaginal progesterone. I had a saline procedure done and also several biopsies. I had several of those b/c of some pesky infection but Dr. Roseff didn't give up on me. Finally, it was gone. I had several Intralipid IV's to combat natural killer cells as well.
Kristi Vesh was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how she stayed on top of it so well considering all the patients she has! I was truly amazed by her follow-up. She answered all phone calls and all questions quickly. She followed up with e-mails with step-by-step instructions which I was super appreciative of! Truly a gem to Dr. Roseff, this girl was great.
Clinic is very nice and inviting. Chantel, the secretary, is amazing. My husband and I always looked forward to seeing her. She was on top of things and always helped us with checking out and scheduling appointments. She also helped us to understand insurance and prices ahead of time so we knew what to expect for services rendered. The rooms are comfy and the girls who take blood are all very sweet. I really have no complaints about this place!
No cost is comparable to a baby, so the costs to me are irrelevant for the work Dr. Roseff did and the success I've achieved.

22 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Roseff showed strength in his communication, compassion and depth of knowledge. My results in egg freezing were even a little better than he predicted, which made both of us happy! I only wish that he was present at my appointments a bit more, but he was still available when I needed him and present when it was very important for him to be there...The hormone injections and pills that I took to prepare for my egg retrieval produced 26 retrievable eggs. I took a course of Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, and Novarel. Out of those 26, 22 were suitable for freezing...Dr. Roseff was always kind, attentive and sensitive to my needs and feelings. His bedside manner was excellent and his level of knowledge was extensive.
IVFMD is a wonderful place to receive treatment! They treat you kindly and humanely, they know what they are talking about and they communicate well with you. For the most part, they do a great job of relaying information between their multiple office locations as well, since it is necessary in most cases for patients to travel between offices for certain procedures and timing of visits...My costs for egg retrieval and freezing was $6,114.00.
22 Eggs Frozen
Do have confidence in this wonderful doctor and lovely person who will do his best to provide you with the help you need. Do not be discouraged by the fact that he is busy, as he will regardless treat you with respect, attention and human kindness.
I do not recall the strategy or name of the protocols used. I chose to have my eggs retrieved and frozen based on my advanced age (35), a possible but unconfirmed diagnosis of endometriosis, male infertility factor in my partner and my failure to achieve a pregnancy in the past eight years, although I am currently waiting to try to conceive again for another year or two. The hormone injections and pills that I took to prepare for my egg retrieval produced 26 retrievable eggs. I took a course of Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, and Novarel. Out of those 26, 22 were suitable for freezing.
Kristi was my rock throughout this process. She was always available to answer questions and provide helpful and compassionate care and advice. She made me comfortable and even made me laugh! The other nurses and staff were amazing as well- they were always friendly, knowledgeable and patient with my constant questions and occasional bouts of anxiety.
IVFMD is a wonderful place to receive treatment! They treat you kindly and humanely, they know what they are talking about and they communicate well with you. For the most part, they do a great job of relaying information between their multiple office locations as well, since it is necessary in most cases for patients to travel between offices for certain procedures and timing of visits. If there is any lapse in communication or confusion between what you hear at each office, simply contact the head nurse in charge of your case and she will clear any issues up immediately.
My costs for egg retrieval and freezing was $6,114.00.
N/a I have not created embryos yet.

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
We just completed our 1st IVF stim cycle with Dr. Wood. Due to my high risk of OHSS, she wanted to be very careful with my medications. We went in to the office for monitoring 13 days out of my 15 day stim cycle. We did Gonal-F, Menopur and Cetratide. For the first 9 days of the cycle I did 75 units each of Gonal-F and Menopur. Towards the end, they upped the Gonal-F to 150 and added 1 dose of Cetratide. This was taken every night between 7-9pm. On the days of our monitoring visits, we would go in at 7:30am for bloodwork and ultrasound. Then around 4pm each day, we would dial into the voicemail system for the notice about our medications for the evening. Originally, the plan was for us to come in every other day, but as they saw some concerning things on the ultrasound, Dr. Wood increased the frequency of our visits and started doing our ultrasounds herself.
Clinic Strengths [IVFMD]: - Really caring medical staff - Lots of communication - Doctors know what they are doing Clinic Weaknesses: - Financial team seems to try to find something new to charge you for every visit. However, if you keep copies of your receipts and contracts, you will be fine. Hold your own and be your own advocate and you will be fine. - If your appointment is at 7:30am, do not plan on being seen before 8:00am. It will not happen.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Black or African-American
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Wood worked with us directly and made it clear what we needed to do in order to achieve our goals. She did not mince words and was very straightforward about the risks and benefits of our situation. We left that appointment very confident. When we were going through our Stim cycle, we did some of my monitoring ultrasounds personally and really made me feel like she was monitoring me closely.
Make sure you come into the 1st consult with all of your records. Dr. Woods is very thorough and is going to go through every detail to make sure that she understands your case, but also that you know what you are in for.
The office is very warm and friendly. The nurses remember you and speak to you like a member of the family. Dr. Wood was personally involved and discussed my treatment with me and even did 3 of my daily monitoring ultrasounds herself.
The nursing staff worked really hard to make sure that they answered all of my questions (and I had a lot) on every call. Belkis answered my voicemails and emails the same day, sometimes within the hour.
Clinic Strengths: - Really caring medical staff - Lots of communication - Doctors know what they are doing Clinic Weaknesses: - Financial team seems to try to find something new to charge you for every visit. However, if you keep copies of your receipts and contracts, you will be fine. Hold your own and be your own advocate and you will be fine. - If your appointment is at 7:30am, do not plan on being seen before 8:00am. It will not happen.
Simplified plan with PGS and FET - $22,828.50 Genetic Testing - $500 Semen Analysis - $400 Donor Thaw Fee - $150 "Natural Killer Cell" blood work - $300
Dr. Wood let us know in our first visit with her that in our case, she would strongly recommend that we do the FET with PGS testing and implant a single embryo.
The only thing that really went wrong with my cycle was related to communication between the coordinator and the pharmacy. We did the "Simplified" or all-inclusive plan, which meant that the drugs would all be delivered to me as needed. The day that I was supposed to start, I was assured that I had everything. However, during the injection class, it became very clear that I was missing the Menopur. However, the nursing staff called the pharmacy and fixed the issue immediately. The meds were delivered to my office within 2 hours and we were ready to start!

2007 - 2017
Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological, Other
office staff [IVFMD-S FL Inst - Boca] was wonderful...Kristi was an amazing nurse. She was very available to me. She answered voicemails and calls quickly. She really felt like a partner and support on the journey. I was especially grateful for her during the first trimester of my current pregnancy which was my first pregnancy after loss. I was so worried and stressed. She was so very kind and supportive. Love her.
2007 - 2017
Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological, Other
I had a really great experience with Dr. Roseff. I had never had a doctor that was so caring and proactive. He ran the extra testing I wanted that other doctors refused to do. He helped me discover I have Hashimotos which I never would have known without his extra testing. He cares a lot about your overall health and made great lifestyle suggestions. He was never pushy about any treatment. He made recommendations but always left the choices up to you. He let me question everything and was happy to explain all of his reasoning. He was positive but also realistic. I am so grateful we found him.
Try to be open to his lifestyle suggestions... he really does want to help people get healthier to fix root causes of problems and to make sure you have the best possible shot at a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. In my case we ended up pregnant without fertility treatments but after following Dr. Roseff's lifestyle advice. At the time I was tempted to be impatient and start a treatment right away but I am so glad we didn't.
Dr. Roseff took the time to really get to know you, your history, your hopes for the future and helps you develop a plan that's best for you. His office staff was wonderful and he took as much time as we needed at each appointment.
I did not end up having to use any treatments we got pregnant on our own the cycle before we were going to start an iui. So I really can't comment on those things.
The costs can be high depending on the treatment, but the costs are average for our area.

8 IVF, Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Uterine Fibroids, Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
If I had known about Dr Roseff initially I would have gone straight to him! we did Lupron to surpress the ovaries then estrogen and progesterone timed for FET. After a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks after a positive pregnancy test the first time we did an endometrial biopsy and identified endometritis. We treated it and did a follow up biopsy which came back negative. The second transfer worked and I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a singleton. Did elective single embryo transfer.
[Nurse at IVFMD] Kristi is incredibly kind and answered countless questions from me very quickly. Every time I went to the office Kristi and all the nursing staff were efficient , helpful, compassionate and enthusiastic depending on the circumstances...The Boca office is a very friendly, personable place where they know you and you are not a number. I had a lot of tests and a lot of paperwork and everything was processed accurately and efficiently. They coordinate very well with the Miami office that does the transfers and contains the lab
8 IVF, Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Uterine Fibroids, Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Again, I think Dr Roseff is exceptional in his balance of explaining the realities of ivf while still remaining positive. I felt like he left no stone unturned when it came to diagnosis. Much of the diagnostics were done before we even began instead of waiting for issues and then fixing them along the way. Every time I sat down with him I felt like my success was important to Dr Roseff. He is very patient and explains things very well. At no point did I feel like I was rushed or that any question wasn't answered intelligently and thoroughly. its a difficult process emotionally and financially and that is not lost on him.
Ask a lot of questions. He is a great communicator and is happy to share the knowledge he has accumulated over the years. You will not be rushed out of the office and he enjoys his job!
Dr Roseff's office is a standout in the 3 practices I have visited for level of care. His entire staff is friendly, well informed, and efficient. Dr Roseff went above and beyond to answer questions, explain everything thoroughly with immediate feedback in the office or through email when issues arose outside of appointments. Dr Roseff is very current on all the issues and still recognizes above all that this is an extremely difficult and emotional process. I felt like he was really invested in my success and when that success came he was genuinely happy for me! The first time didn't work but he was encouraging and we dug a little deeper to resolve an issue. He is forthright about issues and probabilities while still remaining positive.
If I had known about dr roseff initially I would have gone straight to him! we did Lupron to surpress the ovaries then estrogen and progesterone timed for FET. After a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks after a positive pregnancy test the first time we did an endometrial biopsy and identified endometritis. We treated it and did a follow up biopsy which came back negative. The second transfer worked and I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a singleton. Did elective single embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi vesh)
Kristi is incredibly kind and answered countless questions from me very quickly. Every time I went to the office Kristi and all the nursing staff were efficient , helpful, compassionate and enthilusiastic depending on the circumstances
I paid out of pocket...I thought the pricing was competitive compared to the other clinics I had been to. I didn't feel nickled and dimed
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Thompson is incredibly warm, caring and intelligent. She isn't making false promises which I appreciate. She explained the WHY behind everything....we sat and met with Dr. T multiple times in her office, she answered any and all questions I had, I even had her email address and she responded to me quickly and thoughtfully. She even personally called me when my chemical pregnancy occurred....My insurance required single embryo transfer. Dr. T had said if I wanted double she would do it, but preferred single.
They [IVF MD S Florida] have a lot of doctors, do procedures on Sat/Sun and do not batch patients. My only issue was with the front office staff not consistently calling to remind me of appointments, but that only happened once or twice. I also didn't love my IVF coordinator nurse, but when I spoke to her manager I got a new one and she was fantastic....I one time had my IVF coordinator fail to make an appointment for me, but told me she had so I had to wait for a very long time to be seen.
Dr. Thompson is incredibly warm, caring and intelligent. She isn't making false promises which I appreciate. She explained the WHY behind everything. In addition when I was desperate and asked her if we could try anything else (even though it was early on in my treatment) she provided me with options and was very candid about what they meant. These options made the difference for me and I know MANY other patients of other clinics whose RE's wouldn't even entertain the testing and treatment I had that was ultimately successful. She thinks outside the box and does not do a one size fits all. I truly cried when I left her care she was so wonderful.
Ask questions, lots of them. Advocate for yourself, educate yourself about treatments and procedures so you can be informed and on top of your medical care.
Dr. Thompson, and her nurse Sasha took the time to go over everything with me, we sat and met with Dr. T multiple times in her office, she answered any and all questions I had, I even had her email address and she responded to me quickly and thoughtfully. She even personally called me when my chemical pregnancy occurred.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sasha Mesa)
Sasha is the absolute BEST. Cannot rave enough about her. She's responsive, compassionate and gets things done. I am a particularly bad blood draw and she would always stop what she was doing to help. When she was on maternity leave the other nurses were good, but not great the way Sasha is. She's exceptional.
They have a lot of doctors, do procedures on Sat/Sun and do not batch patients. My only issue was with the front office staff not consistently calling to remind me of appointments, but that only happened once or twice. I also didn't love my IVF coordinator nurse, but when I spoke to her manager I got a new one and she was fantastic.
I had insurance coverage.
I one time had my IVF coordinator fail to make an appointment for me, but told me she had so I had to wait for a very long time to be seen. It happened once, it was hardly the norm.

Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Roseff is an extremely warm and caring physician. He is extremely smart and cares about the success of his patients. He is patient and compassionate. He is also very honest and straightforward so there are no unrealistic expectations. He takes his time with each patient and ensures they are comfortable at each step of the process.... He was very honest with us about the fact he thought we would be successful transferring a single embryo. He allowed us to make the ultimate decision but made sure we saw all sides to both methods.
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute] are extremely flexible and will work with you on your schedule to accommodate you as they open extremely early in the morning to allow for visits before a normal work day. Many of the procedures cannot be done in this office so you may need to visit another.... Kristi is one of the best nurses I have come across. She is sweet, warm, compassionate and I just felt a comfort and connection with her which stayed throughout my treatment.
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Trust him. Do exactly what he recommends and you will likely have success if he thinks you could be successful.
The initial consultation started in his office sitting in chairs where he described what he does and the process. From that point on, Dr. Roseff always provided exceptionally long appointment times to ensure more than enough time to have one on one conversation about each step of the way and allow us to ask as many questions as needed to feel comfortable. His staff is extremely warm and attentive. The amount of detail they go into with the testing and explaining the results was greater than I have ever seen.
Kristi is one of the best nurses I have come across. She is sweet, warm, compassionate and I just felt a comfort and connection with her which stayed throughout my treatment. She is extremely knowledgeable as well and was always open to questions, compassionate about my fear of needles, and extremely responsive when I needed information.
They are extremely flexible and will work with you on your schedule to accommodate you as they open extremely early in the morning to allow for visits before a normal work day. Many of the procedures cannot be done in this office so you may need to visit another.
Full IVF cycle with meds was approx $16k
+ Read more- Read less

With Dr. Eisermann we felt respected and that our case was important- actually it felt it was his only case. Dr. Eisermann cared about our journey, balancing humanity with transparency....Dr. Eisermann is a great professional with high ethical sense, he is very transparent and has very warm bed manners. He committed to our journey always keep us grounded in reality. Dr. Eisermann always made us feel as if we were his only patients.- I am grateful to have found him and for his support with our cycles.
IVF MD is very organized, the staff is friendly and warm. You can sense how they work as a team and personally we always felt that each of the team members were with us...excited and happy as we progress through the process...Adriana is excellent , she was there by us all the way and participated emotionally of our milestones as we were achieving them. I travel a lot for work and she worked around my agenda to make everything work. I just love her!
Ask a lot of questions, the doctor is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and very open to share- understanding the process helps to go through the journey. It helps to manage the emotional component of it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Adriana Ballestas)
IVF MD is very organized, the staff is friendly and warm. You can sense how they work as a team and personally we always felt that each of the team members were with us...excited and happy as we progress through the process. The cycle is a roller coaster, but having people around that cheers up for you makes it so much easier. We are very thankful with every single member of this team for supporting us during the two cycles.
Each cycle was around $15k
Describe Juergen Eisermann's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Eisermann is convervative; meaning he will do what is needed to achieve pregnancy, taking in consideration the mom and baby health. He also understood our moral stands and respected them.
Only once, a nurse in the clinic forgot to cancel a blood test and I ended up testing for more than needed. But really not a big deal.

Uterine Fibroids, Other
Dr. Eisermann and his team are very professional. When you interact with him you can immediately tell that he is well versed in his field. His level of knowledge is evident. I felt that because he explains this every day, multiple times a day, he sometimes goes too fast and can be confusing. He reassures you when you ask a question but left me feeling unclear with his final answer. What I do love about him is that after our failed attempt he told me that he would work with me to identify why we did not get pregnant. He set me up for a few tests and immediately identified a possible caused. He addressed it and within a few months we were pregnant with twins.
Yoselyn Diaz, affectionately known as "Yosi" [a nurse at IVFMed] was beyond amazing. Yosi was always there to answer my questions and address my concerns. She was caring and compassionate and made me feel as though she was invested in my process. She was helpful and resourceful. Honestly, the best!... The clinic has a dedicated team of individuals. They are professional and knowledgeable in the field. One of my observations would be that I had instances when I would like voicemail messages and wouldn't get a timely response. In terms of aesthetics, the clinic's lobby is tastefully decorated and everything is clean and organized.
Uterine Fibroids, Other
Follow his instructions to the letter. Rely on his team to offer the additional support you will need. When in doubt of ask him for further details, if still not sure, contact another individual from his team who can help.
Dr. Eisermann and his team are very professional. After our first failed attempt they were all very reassuring and caring. Dr. Eisermann worked on identifying the issue of our first attempt and within a few short months we were trying again, this time we had 2 frozen embryos transferred which resulted in a positive pregnancy test. We are expecting twins (boy & girl) in early 2018. His supporting team is beyond amazing. My coordinator was Yosi, she communicated with me on an ongoing basis, answered all and any of my questions with honesty and care. She always made me feel like she cared about my process and outcome. Highly recommend this team!
One of the things I remember is that after my first failed attempt, the doctor wanted to identify why my embryo didn't attach. After running some tests he set me up for intralipid transfusions which allowed my body to be receptive and not reject my second transfer. I needed a total of three intralipid transfusions, two were administered in the doctor's office and the last one was conveniently set to be done in my home (same cost).
Yoselyn Diaz, affectionately known as "Yosi" was beyond amazing. Yosi was always there to answer my questions and address my concerns. She was caring and compassionate and made me feel as though she was invested in my process. She was helpful and resourceful. Honestly, the best!
I invested over $30K in the process (two attempts)
Dr. Eisermann really left it up to my husband and I to chose. We didn't have that many available to begin with, so on our first attempt we decided on one embryo (didn't attach). Second attempt, we opted for two embryos which resulted in a twin pregnancy. We are expecting a boy and a girl.